Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #725 (ISO) » Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:35 am

Post by Slaxx »

Its plurality, lynch happens regardless bro.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #726 (ISO) » Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:35 am

Post by Slaxx »

Its impossible to no lynch in this setup.
tclawren
tclawren
Goon
tclawren
Goon
Goon

Post Post #727 (ISO) » Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:35 am

Post by tclawren »

rule #14 wrote:14. If no player reaches a majority of votes by the deadline on a given day, the player at the top of the day-end votecount will be lynched. This means: The player with the most number of votes, and in the case of multiple players having the same number of votes on them, the first person to reach that number.
Looking for a hydra partner. Must be someone I respect as a player and a person. PM me if you're interested.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #728 (ISO) » Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:39 am

Post by Slaxx »

I think its interesting how King thinks it likely for Furc to be third party but not scum. Anyone else read into that or just me?
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #729 (ISO) » Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:40 am

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

Slaxx wrote:I think its interesting how King thinks it likely for Furc to be third party but not scum. Anyone else read into that or just me?

King needs a bullet between his eyes.

Him and Tajo.

If our Exe killer is a town sided vig, they'll shoot King or Tajo tonight.
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #730 (ISO) » Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:41 am

Post by Pine »

Slaxx wrote:Pop why the Furc vote
Same reason I'm on Furc, probably. TheLonging is my top scumread, but there just plain isn't enough support for it right now.

Furc is my second top read, and probably TL's scumbuddy. A Furc lynch is a good compromise, and will either help us find his remaining scumbuddy(ies) or the scum responsbile for his framing.
Slaxx wrote:I think its interesting how King thinks it likely for Furc to be third party but not scum. Anyone else read into that or just me?
Good catch. Hmm.
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #731 (ISO) » Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:42 am

Post by Slaxx »

Agreed. Has Furc claimed? Was Blue a VT claim?
tclawren
tclawren
Goon
tclawren
Goon
Goon

Post Post #732 (ISO) » Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:43 am

Post by tclawren »

I don't think so Slaxx
Looking for a hydra partner. Must be someone I respect as a player and a person. PM me if you're interested.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #733 (ISO) » Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:43 am

Post by Slaxx »

K well he needs to.
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #734 (ISO) » Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:46 am

Post by GreyICE »

Slaxx wrote:Agreed. Has Furc claimed? Was Blue a VT claim?
Don't think he claimed. Not sure I want him to. Given the theme of this game, I have no idea what the protective power roles would be, and I think the scumteam is vig hunting.

The last finished game I was in, the scum team were running up random people to find the doctor, and I think it could be happening here.

we consensus decide that furcolow is the lynch, he should claim and we should lynch unless it's provable. Otherwise, NO DAMN rolefish wagons.
Show
That which is done out of love always takes place beyond good and evil

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #735 (ISO) » Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:46 am

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

Furcolow wrote:populartajo, I am not claiming
You are all over the place on this page, and I have some catching up to do.

If you all want me gone, so be it.
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #736 (ISO) » Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:47 am

Post by Slaxx »

Why the fuck wouldn't he claim
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #737 (ISO) » Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:48 am

Post by Slaxx »

Omg lol I hope he is supersaint maybe he can get me out of this hell hole :3
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #738 (ISO) » Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:49 am

Post by Pine »

Because he's scum and didn't crumb a fakeclaim. And by now, we wouldn't believe a VT claim.

Hammer and done with it, Slaxx.
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #739 (ISO) » Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:53 am

Post by Slaxx »

Sigh. Furc is town. I can't hammer on a town read. He's just good lynch fodder.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #740 (ISO) » Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:55 am

Post by populartajo »

Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
Furcolow wrote:populartajo, I am not claiming
You are all over the place on this page, and I have some catching up to do.

If you all want me gone, so be it.
Refusal to claim is a reliable scumtell, fyi.
Call me Tajo.
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12894
Coming summer 2010: Tajo's Starcraft Mafia.
Tajo's MagictheGathering Mafia
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #741 (ISO) » Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:55 am

Post by populartajo »

Lady Lambdadelta wrote:

King needs a bullet between his eyes.

Him and Tajo.

If our Exe killer is a town sided vig, they'll shoot King or Tajo tonight.
I already explained why King is town.

I am town.

So no.
Call me Tajo.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #742 (ISO) » Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:57 am

Post by Slaxx »

If Furc flips scum King is probs town. Idk if the opposite is true but I highly doubt we wagoned two scum today.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #743 (ISO) » Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:00 am

Post by populartajo »

Furc is a machine of backtracking.
Furcolow wrote:Vig Targets:
Cooldog
The Longing
populartajo
Furcolow wrote:I like populartajos #384 (I believe), remove him from your list if you're following my list vig/sk

CoolDog on the bottom of page 18 is town
Furcolow wrote:unvote
I liked King's case on Cooldog
I'm not sure if he's this bad as town as he was when I lynched him as scum.
vote: Cooldog
ebwop: oooh, a vote on populartajo... I will reserve mine to not appear to want to be OMGUSing, but I might hop on if that picks up steam.
Call me Tajo.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #744 (ISO) » Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:00 am

Post by Slaxx »

Alright, whatever.
Vote Furc

Trollolololol
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #745 (ISO) » Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:04 am

Post by Parama »

Day 2 Votecount #8 (FINAL)

[7] Furcolow
- TheLonging, Lady Lambdadelta, Pine, populartajo, KingTwelveSixteen, tclawren, Slaxx

[2] KingTwelveSixteen
- Hiraki, CooLDoG
[2] CooLDoG
- Regfan, Furcolow
[1] TheLonging
- Toogeloo
[1] populartajo
- GreyICE
[0] GreyICE
-
[0] Regfan
-
[0] Hiraki
-
[0] Toogeloo
-
[0] tclawren
-
[0] Pine
-
[0] Lady Lambdadelta
-
[0] Slaxx
-

Not voting: No one.

With 13 alive, it took 7 to lynch.

Furcolow has been lynched. Mod scene in a minute.
Show
Ever wanted a playlist full of a lot of music I really dig? Here you go.

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

I basically post like I'm always on twitter, ignore my spamminess.
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #746 (ISO) » Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:24 am

Post by Parama »

The day dragged on... and on... and on... all the way into the late hours of the night. The men gathered had discussed amongst each other, loudly and rambunctiously, forcing each other to stay awake much longer than they should have. Finally, though, the majority turned on one man.

Furcolow backed away from the menacing glare of the crowd, desperate to be out of there and get back home to safety. He just wanted to save his town, and he made this known to the crowd:

"Guys, stop it! I'm not one of those lousy gang members - what reason do you have to think I am?"

"Do we NEED a reason?"

"You act like one, talk like one... you even look like one!"

"But I'm not! I'm not, I'm a-"

But before he could get his words out, he was stopped. What stopped him, though?
--------------------

Earlier that morning...

The citizens of the town decided they needed a more humane method for killing their biggest suspect. The all-out brawl against bobsnox had been fun, of course, but it was really inefficient, and it made too much of a mess.

One citizen suggested that they rip off some wooden boards from a nearby shack and use those to beat their suspect into submission. A group followed him over to the shack he had mentioned. It was in shambles, and it would be easy to take a plank or thirteen, to be used as weapons.

However, when they took off these planks, the nails that had been used to (poorly) hammer them in came out with them, leaving the ends of most of the planks sharp and lethal.
--------------------

Furcolow fell to the ground, and all eyes turned on the man who had whacked him in the back of his skull. The nails stuck in the plank were red with fresh blood.

One man yelled, "I think I see a tattoo on the back of his neck! Get him!"

Nobody had the patience to confirm this, but they all jumped on him anyways, repeating the same scene as the day before. Furcolow had likely died from, or at least mortally wounded by - the first blow to the head - the nails had pierced his skull and dug into his brain. Nobody cared - they thought they had a gang member lying on the ground, and they wanted to make him pay. They wanted him dead, and they most certainly got it. Furcolow was a bloody mess by the time the crowd was through with him, covered in holes and bruises. He looked even worse than bobsnox - another mess that would likely never get cleaned up. Checking his pockets and neck only dashed their hopes, however - nothing. Nothing at all. It was most likely a gang member who had shouted out the accusation, but nobody knew exactly who it was - the identity of the voice had been lost in the chaos of the moment.

Solemnly and silently, the men staggered off to their homes, to catch up on much-needed sleep.

Furcolow, Citizen, poked and pounded Day 2.

Night 2 begins now and lasts for 48 hours, until 4/21/11 at 4:30 PM CST. Please send all actions to my MS inbox. Actions received after the night deadline will be randomized according to Rule #15, regardless of whether or not day has officially begun.
Show

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #747 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2011 10:33 am

Post by Parama »

The remaining gang members met at their base that night. There was no mourning the loss of one of their brothers - he was a fool and deserved his fate. It's not like it would matter in the end - the citizens were still tearing at each others' throats, and before long there would be no resistance to the gang's takeover. Or would it be a massacre? Either way, it didn't matter - the end was inevitable.

They plotted hastily and smoothly, deciding on the next target and who would kill the target. One eager gang member, Regfan, decided to rush off and carry out the order as soon as he'd heard he was the designated killer. Things would go just as planned, another quick and silent murder - it wasn't hard for any of the gang members to pull off.
--------------------

A group of men had gathered around the same area where Exe had been celebrating the previous night. They were doing the same as he had, though none of them seemed to enjoy it too much - though a gang member had been killed, two more citizens had fallen since last night. That wasn't a happy though, and many of the men were wondering whether they would make it out of this hellhole alive.

Among the men was the one who had killed Exe the previous night. He wanted to find another gang member, to repeat the same act of justice - but he had no idea who any gang member was. Exe had been obvious, but the rest of them were more cautious. The only clue was the voice that had called out on the previous day's murder - a voice that the man was sure had come from a gang member.
--------------------

Regfan was in a good mood even as he quietly rushed through the streets to kill someone. He had been in a good mood for some time, ever since he made the call that had set the citizens upon Furcolow earlier that day. But he didn't let it get to his head like Exe had on the previous day - he was smarter than that.

He knew exactly where his target lived, and had no trouble finding the house. Silently moving towards the front door, he withdrew a knife from his pocket, holding it firmly in his left hand while he grabbed the knob with his right.

*click*

The knob turned and the door opened without any resistance - it wasn't locked like Regfan had expected. Was the person inside expecting him? Or were they too dirt-poor to afford a house with a working lock? A tinge of fear entered Regfan's mind, but it was quickly replaced by resolution - none of these Citizens would be able to touch him even if they knew he was coming.
--------------------

Slaxx entered his house and locked the door. One of the wealthiest men in the area - that is to say, one of the least poor - he had plenty of conveniences and privileges that most of the citizens only dreamed about. He wasn't as worried for his life as most of the other citizens - he knew how to defend himself, and felt secure in his house.

So when the lights went out, he assumed that something had just fallen on the power lines. Not like it hadn't happened before. It would probably be weeks before the power was restored, but he hardly needed it anyways.
--------------------

The group of men who had been attempting to celebrate were walking along the road to their homes. They all lived around the same area, and were all good friends. Walking home, most of them carried a glass bottle with them - all of them were empty, but the bottle was at least worth something to them. A bottle of booze costs them a fair amount, especially considering what they earned in this city. No reason to just throw away the bottle once it's empty, is there? The bottle also served as a sign of trust - they've known each other for a long time, and this isn't the first time they've walked home together this way. It was a symbol of unity, of friendship. And in a world like this, that was a hell of a lot.
--------------------

Regfan was stunned, confused, and a little worried. The target he had been assigned to kill was not at his house - where could he be? Why would any sane citizen stay out this late?

Maybe they knew - they had left the door open on purpose, because they knew that Regfan was coming to kill them. They wanted him to feel this way - to strike fear into his mind. But it wouldn't work on Regfan, no, it couldn't - now that he'd figured it out, there was nothing to worry about. The man was probably cowering in fear halfway across the city. But Regfan would find him, that he was sure of.
--------------------

About an hour ago, at the gang headquarters...

The gang meeting had erupted into a noisy argument as soon as Regfan departed without permission - he was carrying out orders, yes, but he had been too reckless. It was impossible to tell how many voices there were among the commotion, and no voice was distinguishable. Nobody was listening, anyways.

Finally, when things had settled down...

The gang members decided together that they had a better target for that night. They would let Regfan kill the original target - it would benefit them, and it's not like they'd be able to stop him at this point. Regfan was more than capable of finishing the job quickly and without incident. While he was off doing his own thing, another man would be sent to kill the man the group as a whole feared most. After last night's success, one member ran off, knife in pocket and resolve in mind, to kill another man.
--------------------

Regfan had replaced the knife back in his pocket - he didn't want to walk around the city with a weapon in his hand, since THAT was basically asking to be caught. He strolled down the path that had taken him to the target's house, looking as normal as ever. He didn't look suspicious because he wasn't worried about looking suspicious.

After a short time, Regfan saw several figures approaching from the opposite end of the road - and among them was his target. Regfan was shocked - the man looked so nonchalant, like he wasn't expecting anything to go wrong that night. He didn't look fearful like Regfan was expecting, though he seemed surprised to see Regfan there.

"Hey, Regfan, where've you been?"
--------------------

The man had bumped into Regfan on his way back home. That seemed a little odd to him, since he remembered seeing Regfan head straight home after the day's events. Had Regfan taken a stroll at night to relax his nerves? It seemed unlikely, but there wasn't anything about Regfan that looked suspicious.

"Hey, Regfan, where've you been?"
"I was just out on a walk, and I thought I'd visit you. Didn't look like you were home, though, so I decided to go back. Funny that I'd run into you THEN, huh?"

Something about... his voice. He couldn't quite put his finger on it, but something was telling the man that something was terribly wrong.

"Sorry you couldn't drink with us, but I'd thought you'd gone home. I would've invited you out otherwise."
"It's fine. I was feeling a little tired, but then I couldn't fall asleep."

That was it - he was sure of it. He knew now why Regfan had to die.
--------------------

Slaxx took out a box of matches, lit one, and held the flame to a candle. The light from the candle gave off an orange glow, and the glow lit the whole room. Distorted shadows from the furniture in the room could be seen on the wall.

Slaxx went into his bedroom, adjacent to the room where the candle had been lit. A small amount of light shone into the room, allowing Slaxx to check and make sure everything was in place. There were no windows in the room - only a couple in the whole house. The room would stay dark even during the day now that there was no power in the house.

After checking the whole room, he decided that nothing was out of place, as usual. Just as he turned towards the door, he saw something that made his blood run cold.
--------------------

"Hmm, I was thinking about something just now, and talking to you reminded of it." The man spoke plainly and clearly, but there were obvious hints of other intentions in his voice. It did not shake away Regfan's paranoia, to say the least.

"Earlier, right before Furcolow was killed, I remember hearing a voice cry out that there was a tattoo on Furcolow's neck. And talking to you made me realize... that was your voice, right?"

Regfan's face got noticeably paler.

"Uh... no, it wasn't... no, I didn't! I was too far from where Furcolow had fallen to get a glimpse of him. And I wouldn't lie about something like that even if I had seen! The bastard that screamed that lie should die a horrible, painful death."

Regfan noticed the signs of a smile on the man's face.
--------------------

On the wall opposite his doorway, Slaxx spotted the faint outline of a shadow that didn't belong there. It was moving, and it had a human shape. Slaxx ran from the doorway and hid in the corner of his room, trying to avoid being spotted. With no way to defend himself, it was the best he could do.

The figure stopped moving as soon as Slaxx moved away, probably reacting to the sound of movement. After a couple of seconds, the shadow moved away and Slaxx could no longer tell where the man was, though he may have decided to leave.

Slaxx breathed a sigh of relief, but didn't move just yet. He wanted to be sure the mysterious man had left before leaving his room. A few minutes passed, and Slaxx was prepared to get up. When he opened his eyes, he saw a thin cloud of smoke billowing in from the doorway and into his room.
--------------------

The mysterious man stood just outside the house with a smug grin on his face. What a fool, he thought. Lighting a candle and leaving it unguarded. He was going to make sure the job got done, so he waited around for about 10 minutes, until the flames became visible from the outside. Satisfied that Slaxx had burnt to a crisp, or would soon enough, he quickly and quietly ran away before any attention could be drawn to the scene.
--------------------

The man spoke three words, and in that instant Regfan turned and tried to run:

"You're a liar."

Before he could take more than two steps, the sound of glass breaking was heard, and Regfan was on the ground.
--------------------

The next day...

Rumors had spread overnight. Didn't take very long, considering the commotion the two deaths had caused. Everyone knew who was dead - Slaxx had burned alive, and Regfan had been killed by a group of citizens.

Not until the group of citizens stumbled upon Regfan's corpse did they get to see exactly what had happened, though.

Shards of broken brown glass were everywhere. The tops of several glass bottles lay near the body, and they were all stained with blood.

After Regfan had been knocked to the ground by the first man, the man had used the now-sharp ends of the bottle to go to work on Regfan's face. Knowing that Regfan was definitely a gang member, the other men smashed their bottles on the ground near Regfan and proceeded to jump at him. Many lacerations were made on Regfan's body within a span of a couple of minutes, until the men could all be sure he was dead.

The series of events was painfully obvious from the scene of the murder, but nobody shed a tear over the body of another dead gang member. There were, however, mourners for Slaxx. Unfortunately, there was no safe way to retrieve his presumably burnt corpse from the wreckage of his house.

Slaxx, Citizen, burned alive Night 2.

Regfan, Gang Member, cut and mutilated Night 2.

Day 3 Votecount #0

[0] KingTwelveSixteen
-
[0] CooLDoG
-
[0] TheLonging
-
[0] populartajo
-
[0] GreyICE
-
[0] Hiraki
-
[0] Toogeloo
-
[0] tclawren
-
[0] Pine
-
[0] Lady Lambdadelta
-

Not voting: TheLonging, Lady Lambdadelta, Pine, populartajo, KingTwelveSixteen, tclawren, Hiraki, CooLDoG, Toogeloo, GreyICE

With 10 alive, it takes 6 to lynch. Deadline for Day 3 is at 4:30 PM CST on 4/23/11
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #748 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2011 10:41 am

Post by GreyICE »

WHAT IS GOING ON?
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #749 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2011 10:42 am

Post by GreyICE »

Okay, best vig ever, I assume. I had such a town read on RegFan. :(

That makes TWO GAMES now, Reg...

Anyway, so yeah people. When you see blatantly scummy activity around a wagon, it's probably scum and the wagon is town.

Vote: PopularTajo

Cases and reads now plox.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”