McGriddle
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #250 (ISO) » Sun Apr 17, 2011 12:06 pm

Post by McGriddle »

Response to what? Your wrong opinion? Or my play-style? Sorry if it's a different playstyle charter, but this is my first game back in a long time, and I rarely have much forthcoming on D1. If I make it past D1 I usually (more times than not) catch scum that next day, that's why I observe during Day 1. If you don't like it, then that's your opinion, so lynch me.
Wins/Losses - 99/15

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #251 (ISO) » Sun Apr 17, 2011 12:25 pm

Post by Internet Stranger »

THis absolutely makes no sense to me. What exactly are you looking to accomplish Griddle. Riceball is probably laughing at you right now. Youre totally taking all the heat away from her. Why would you prefer to take the lynch over her? If you were so townfull, how do expect to help us when you act like this? How do you expect to be supertownie on day 2 if you cant even make it out of day 1?

Griddle, are you saying that you prefer to be the lynchbait over Riceball at this moment?
Show
Elvis_Knits: "IS you are a sexist schmuck, for real"

Guttersnipe: "INTERNET STRANGER: You will never get away with the crap you pulled in this game again in any game I am in, ever"

Jora: "I don't care what you say. I don't care about scumhunting. Just die, alright!"
darkdude
darkdude
Mafia Scum
darkdude
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #252 (ISO) » Sun Apr 17, 2011 12:57 pm

Post by darkdude »

I'll make a more detailed post later but right now I'll just say...
McGriiiiidle is my scum buddy! I mean...mason buddy! Hm...why did I unintentionally type scum?

So anyways, I'm feeling (maybe it's what they call "gut") that this recent McGriddle wagon has some significant (i.e. greater than average) scum power on it.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #253 (ISO) » Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:43 pm

Post by charter »

I don't care if we lynch McGriddle or RBT at this point, but I do care that we don't turn this into a 30 page clusterfuck.

MOD, can we get a replacement for Hero? He's made one post, and this game has been going on for 10 days.
That way no one can have any excuses for "needing more time" before voting for one of these two.
Me=Weird
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #254 (ISO) » Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:49 pm

Post by Me=Weird »

Replacing Hero764. Prodding kanyeknowsbest.
votecountEmpking(1): Riceballtail
HezLucky(1): kanyeknowsbest
Elsa von Spielburg(1): vollkan
Internet Stranger(2): darkdude, Jeromus
darkdude(1): McGriddle
Riceballtail(4): Empking, Internet Stranger, HezLucky, charter
McGriddle(1): Elsa von Spielburg
Not voting(2): Hero764, Occult

With 13 alive, it's 7 to lynch.
Deadline is April 21st.
Show
"Me=Weird did the best "I'm a power role but I'm not going to get targeted" play I think I've ever seen." - Amished

Mini 1267, a 9p Mini Normal is Day 1, page 4.

Cheese Mafia: a 25p(?) large theme about a big corporation buying up all the little individual cheese sellers.
On hold for lack of reviewers. PM me!
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #255 (ISO) » Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:58 pm

Post by charter »

Deadline is in four days, so
Request deadline extension for replacement
, but barring that we can just lynch RBT.
McGriddle
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #256 (ISO) » Sun Apr 17, 2011 2:48 pm

Post by McGriddle »

I just don't see what's so scummy about RBT, excuse the shit out of me, just because I won't hop on your wagon does not make me scummy
Wins/Losses - 99/15

jeromus
jeromus
Goon
jeromus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #257 (ISO) » Sun Apr 17, 2011 3:20 pm

Post by jeromus »

I don't want to get off of this point against IS, WHICH THE REST OF THE GAME SHOULD AT LEAST NOTICE, but I still want a lynch, and McGriddle is my second-best.

I need to do a total re-read, cause I'll admit to tunneling a little, curse you DD, it's contagious - And I totally missed this bandwagon on RBT. Will make a more substantial post a little later.
You're just weird. You have so much non-related fluff, pulled a gambit that... well just baffles me. But behind that I don't think you are scum, just individual. - Cliquey to Jeromus In a player description.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #258 (ISO) » Sun Apr 17, 2011 3:40 pm

Post by charter »

Jeromus, you a mafia or a werewolf?
Occult
Occult
Goon
Occult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #259 (ISO) » Sun Apr 17, 2011 4:49 pm

Post by Occult »

darkdude wrote:I'll make a more detailed post later but right now I'll just say...
McGriiiiidle is my scum buddy! I mean...mason buddy! Hm...why did I unintentionally type scum?

So anyways, I'm feeling (maybe it's what they call "gut") that this recent McGriddle wagon has some significant (i.e. greater than average) scum power on it.
Me=Weird wrote: McGriddle(1): Elsa von Spielburg

With 13 alive, it's 7 to lynch.
Deadline is April 21st.[/area][/color]
Just look at the size of the McG wagon, careful guys, he's at L-6 we don't wanna accidentally hammer him... Unless you were taking a underhanded and clever shot at Elsa there is no wagon atm. Just saying "there is a scum-influence on this wagon" makes me think you are just trying to set it up to make it look like you are doing something (which you are not), you also have a bit of arrogance, or if I may, relief in your posts. Kinda of a "phew, as long as they are looking at McG and RBT I'm safe babbling nonsence on this side of the room" I'm not liking what I'm reading out of you, at all...

Now....
McGriddle wrote:I just don't see what's so scummy about RBT, excuse the shit out of me, just because I won't hop on your wagon does not make me scummy
This interests me quite a bit, this is the first real stance McG has taken... could you please elaborate? What do you think of the RBT wagon?

It doesn't make me think his is less scummy, but I do respect that he is not going to be bullied into a vote.
Internet Stranger wrote:THis absolutely makes no sense to me. What exactly are you looking to accomplish Griddle. Riceball is probably laughing at you right now. Youre totally taking all the heat away from her. Why would you prefer to take the lynch over her? If you were so townfull, how do expect to help us when you act like this? How do you expect to be supertownie on day 2 if you cant even make it out of day 1?

Griddle, are you saying that you prefer to be the lynchbait over Riceball at this moment?
I do not like how IS is trying to intimidate McG into a RBT lynch here. IS, you are not arguing facts, this is a juvenile technique you are employing here, let's see a bit more scum hunting out of you and less trying to take the new kids lunch money.
charter wrote:I don't care if we lynch McGriddle or RBT at this point, but I do care that we don't turn this into a 30 page clusterfuck.

MOD, can we get a replacement for Hero? He's made one post, and this game has been going on for 10 days.
That way no one can have any excuses for "needing more time" before voting for one of these two.
Patient, chart, patient.... we are finally starting to get some responses out of people, and responses are helpful in the days to follow.
charter wrote:Jeromus, you a mafia or a werewolf?
This is distracting and unhelpful and you were the one that said you don't want a 30-page clusterfuck. I'm in a 30 page clusterfuck right now actually and its full of posts like this.

HezLucky wrote:I am definitely doing a complete reread for Day 2, as this game is starting to get very interesting.
Yes it is and I don't like the fact that you are hiding behind the saloon as the gun fight is starting, why don't you post some thoughts.

Same goes for RBT, let's here what you think, come out of the shadows for a bit and actually tell us what you think.

I also await Jeromus' post with baited breathe.
HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #260 (ISO) » Sun Apr 17, 2011 4:51 pm

Post by HezLucky »

Occult wrote:
HezLucky wrote:I am definitely doing a complete reread for Day 2, as this game is starting to get very interesting.
Yes it is and I don't like the fact that you are hiding behind the saloon as the gun fight is starting, why don't you post some thoughts.
There is no hiding. I've made it very obvious who I think the scum are in my previous post.
The following people own: Pie, Fritz, Inhim

The greatest mafia game ever: http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=18080
Occult
Occult
Goon
Occult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #261 (ISO) » Sun Apr 17, 2011 4:57 pm

Post by Occult »

HezLucky wrote:
Occult wrote:
There is no hiding. I've made it very obvious who I think the scum are in my previous post.
Well, what do you think of IS and his interactions with McG? Does this lessen your opinion of IS, strengthen it or nothing? You've been fairly positive of McG, do you think I am completely wrong in my thoughts on him?
HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #262 (ISO) » Sun Apr 17, 2011 5:49 pm

Post by HezLucky »

IS #251 is curious -- he is far less vicious in this post (his tone is far too generous than usual). I am also not at all a fan of the post where he says "if you hop on the

The greatest mafia game ever: http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=18080
HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #263 (ISO) » Sun Apr 17, 2011 5:51 pm

Post by HezLucky »

oops early enter hit

but yes the post where he says "elsa if you hop on my wagon i will help you build a case for mcgriddle tomorrow", ESPECIALLY given my opinion of these players (elsa heavy scum, mcgriddle initial strong town read) ... usually IS is unreadable, and I should know better than to try, but I am completely rubbed the wrong way by the last two pages of IS.

as for mcgriddle, i had an initial strong town read, am not at all liking the recent lurking (explained in my previous post), and want to hold off on any further judgement until I get some more out of him

Elsa von Spielburg
Elsa von Spielburg
Goon
Elsa von Spielburg
Goon
Goon

Post Post #264 (ISO) » Sun Apr 17, 2011 6:34 pm

Post by Elsa von Spielburg »

For one, I am baffled by all the mentions of any kind of "McGriddle wagon" considering I'm the only one voting for him. If you want to pressure someone, do it with your votes.

Also, McGriddle's recent answers to Occult's questioning has done nothing to sway my vote. Actively making excuses why you cannot scum hunt (in this case he is siting a lack of information on Day 1) is one of my biggest red flags that I've seen scum use. We need some focus and pressure here, folks. We need to start building up a few of these wagons, honestly, and with RBT and McGriddle being on the block, shouldn't votes start gravitating towards them? A no-lynch at deadline does us no good.
McGriddle
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #265 (ISO) » Mon Apr 18, 2011 12:00 am

Post by McGriddle »

I just don't get the wagon on RBT, even a quick reread of her 13 posts left me with no scum vibes, she hasn't contributed much, much like me, so I can understand where she is coming from. I'll be the first to admit my day 1 play is sloppy, looks lazy, and frankly scummy. No matter if I am town or scum. You can meta that. But I am smart enough to know when a wagon is being lead by a horse with no head.
Wins/Losses - 99/15

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #266 (ISO) » Mon Apr 18, 2011 12:30 am

So Griddle, you're saying that instead of lynching someone who is "sloppy, looks lazy, and frankly scummy", we should instead lynch somone who is say, active, looking for scum and useful? You're giving us lots of excuses, but no alternatives. RBT flat out disappeared now too.

I been giving everyone all sorts of time. I have given everyone all sorts of leeway. Hell, I even tried bribing Elsa. Yet, the wagon stalls, why? Occult is of making up bullshit theories in la la land, Hez is working on being Superman tomorrow too, like Griddle (hey buddy, about being useful TODAY). Others won't pull the trigger. Why?

WHY?

When wagons stall like this, it usually denotes scum putting on the stall tactic. Griddle stalls for RBT. Others pull out the insanity card. Others disappear. Other do a lot of hem and hawing. If people aren't voting for RBT, then its more likely that she's scum. Scum wagons stall as their friends look for excuses before jumping on, town wagons go quicker as the scum pile on. Especially on Day 1.

From here on out, if I don't see a vote on RBT or Griddle on you alls next post, I'm going to ride your ass and question everything you have done. I will question your fucking existance as to why you're stalling the wagon. Its obvious that one of these two is scum and has to go, so which one is it going to be?

And yes Occult, that's a god damn threat. I'm here to catch scum, not make friends and sing Kumbaya.
Show

Guttersnipe: "INTERNET STRANGER: You will never get away with the crap you pulled in this game again in any game I am in, ever"

Jora: "I don't care what you say. I don't care about scumhunting. Just die, alright!"
Me=Weird
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #267 (ISO) » Mon Apr 18, 2011 2:43 am

Post by Me=Weird »

The Rufflig replaces Hero764.
Show
"Me=Weird did the best "I'm a power role but I'm not going to get targeted" play I think I've ever seen." - Amished

Mini 1267, a 9p Mini Normal is Day 1, page 4.

Cheese Mafia: a 25p(?) large theme about a big corporation buying up all the little individual cheese sellers.
On hold for lack of reviewers. PM me!
Riceballtail
Riceballtail
Mafia Scum
Riceballtail
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #268 (ISO) » Mon Apr 18, 2011 4:13 am

Post by Riceballtail »

Internet Stranger wrote:RBT flat out disappeared now too.

Scum wagons stall as their friends look for excuses before jumping on, town wagons go quicker as the scum pile on. Especially on Day 1.
1) Complete misrep

2) Complete WIFOM

Nobody is going to listen to you, because you don't care about helping the town either.

UNVOTE; VOTE:IS
Þç¬ÕêåÒéÆÞ¿▒ÒüòÒü¬ÒüìÒéâõ╗ûÕàÑÒééÞ¿▒ÒüøÒü¬Òüä

Proud owner of Mafiascum's First Next Great Restaurant :D
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #269 (ISO) » Mon Apr 18, 2011 4:34 am

Youre right. I dont give a shit about the town.

I care about my scum-catching record. I care about padding my numbers. I care about padding my stats. I care about coming back and saying, "I have caught countless of scum in every game I have been in". Call it pride, call it ego, but damnit, im awesome.

Do I care which name happens to be attached to that particular scum on that day? No, I dont. Do I need to be buds with anyone after this game? No. Whether its a scum thats upset because I rooted them out so easily or some townie that wanted to be the hero but I beat them to it, after this game is over, it starts all over again with the next one.

Are feelings going to be hurt? Oh yea, I certainly hope so. When you openly show your frustrations (much the same way RBT is doing), that tells me that im very likely staring down a scum and waiting to see whos going to blink first. Im convinced of RBT's scumminess based on play, reactions and comments. Throwing a three sentence, 20 word post at me isnt exactly the equivalent of driving a tank in a game of chicken, RBT.

In the end, it doesnt matter if anyone listens to me or not. It only matters whether im right or not. I put my reasoning out there. I put my vote down where I think is right. In the end, no matter what I say, no matter what I do, no matter whom I threaten, the rest of the town will still do whatever the hell they want. If anyone thinks that they have a better lynch candidate, if they have a flare for independence and sovereignty, they will do the same thing I will do. They will ferret out the scum and hope to get them lynched.

Right now, I point my lynch vote to RBT. Scum can sit there defiantly. No reasoning, no logic, no argument. Just lashing out emotionally. It happens often and its happening now.

My vote for RBT stays.
Show

Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #270 (ISO) » Mon Apr 18, 2011 4:39 am

Post by Empking »

Internet Stranger wrote:Youre right. I dont give a shit about the town.

I care about my scum-catching record. I care about padding my numbers. I care about padding my stats. I care about coming back and saying, "I have caught countless of scum in every game I have been in". Call it pride, call it ego, but damnit, im awesome.

Do I care which name happens to be attached to that particular scum on that day? No, I dont. Do I need to be buds with anyone after this game? No. Whether its a scum thats upset because I rooted them out so easily or some townie that wanted to be the hero but I beat them to it, after this game is over, it starts all over again with the next one.

Are feelings going to be hurt? Oh yea, I certainly hope so. When you openly show your frustrations (much the same way RBT is doing), that tells me that im very likely staring down a scum and waiting to see whos going to blink first. Im convinced of RBT's scumminess based on play, reactions and comments. Throwing a three sentence, 20 word post at me isnt exactly the equivalent of driving a tank in a game of chicken, RBT.

In the end, it doesnt matter if anyone listens to me or not. It only matters whether im right or not. I put my reasoning out there. I put my vote down where I think is right. In the end, no matter what I say, no matter what I do, no matter whom I threaten, the rest of the town will still do whatever the hell they want. If anyone thinks that they have a better lynch candidate, if they have a flare for independence and sovereignty, they will do the same thing I will do. They will ferret out the scum and hope to get them lynched.

Right now, I point my lynch vote to RBT. Scum can sit there defiantly. No reasoning, no logic, no argument. Just lashing out emotionally. It happens often and its happening now.

My vote for RBT stays.
+1
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
darkdude
darkdude
Mafia Scum
darkdude
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #271 (ISO) » Mon Apr 18, 2011 4:52 am

Post by darkdude »

Ooooh, my lovely Internet Scum wagon is growing. Thank you for your contribution, Balls of Rice. Unlike the Scum, I like friends. Friends are fun. Let's be friends so please don't NK me.
darkdude
darkdude
Mafia Scum
darkdude
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #272 (ISO) » Mon Apr 18, 2011 5:09 am

Post by darkdude »

O Cult wrote:Just look at the size of the McG wagon, careful guys, he's at L-6 we don't wanna accidentally hammer him... Unless you were taking a underhanded and clever shot at Elsa there is no wagon atm.
You trying to frame me or something?

Clearly by "wagon" I mean all of these posts that say "I'm considering switching my vote to McGriddle who is becoming just as scummy as RBT". I see the potential of a lynch there.

I did say that I'll expand on it so here you go. Here are the posts of the aforementioned nature:
Internet Scum, #226 wrote:Hey Elsa, plunk that vote on Riceball today and I will most certainly help you build a case on Griddle tomorrow. I can't wait to see how his play will suddenly improve. Riceball isn't even promising that. In fact, Riceball is starting to act like scum that has given up.
Charter, who replaced scum, #230 wrote:I've played with McGriddle before, and he was pretty awesome (and was town). This is mighty scummy of him.

RBT is still scum, though.
YOURSELF, O Cult the scum, #231 wrote:Christ, McG has been useless from the get-go, bad D1 is one thing, useless is another, you sir are absolutely useless in this game. He has used fake reasoning, he attacks people through insulting posts and flails about. Even when he is on the lynch line, still nothing. He isn't even defending himself, he's not arguing for another's lynch, just being useless.

RBT, active lurking and not contributing. I seriously didn't have much to say until this last post, that is anti-town to the core. If we don't vote who you think is scummy, you won't help tom? Well, what would we do without you? After the infinite amount of help you contributed today.

Personally, I McG rubs me horribly wrong and I would prefer his lynch today, but we've def. have a good choice between two lynch candidates tonight.
I'm gonna ask for a post from both RBT and McG, telling me what they think about the rest of the players in the game and vote according to that post (or the non-existence of that post) you've both been useless let's try being useful just once this game.
He who random.org said does not exist, #232 wrote:
McGriddle wrote:Who said I refused? Don't put words in my mouth,
i've given as much effort as I can,
I just said I am not GOOD on day 1
The bold doesn't really fit with your not having a RBt vote.
jeromus, my helper, #233 wrote:Oh, your play is frustrating, McGriddle. It's an excuse for little content - And if you feel you have to make excuses...and you feel it's a better choice than scumhunting, you're more than likely to be scum.

I'm tempted to jump on your wagon, McG, if only because my vote sitting where it is is making no difference, even if he is my first choice.
And after this is more questioning by Internet Stranger and (does not exist), and a long series of back and forth between Occult and McGriddle.

And now Occult himself is saying there's only 1 vote and thus this congregation of suspicions on McGriddle should not worry me? Excuse me for misusing the word "wagon", but surely you knew what I meant.
darkdude
darkdude
Mafia Scum
darkdude
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #273 (ISO) » Mon Apr 18, 2011 5:16 am

Post by darkdude »

Btw Internet Scum, since you said this:
Internet Scum wrote:I care about my scum-catching record. I care about padding my numbers. I care about padding my stats. I care about coming back and saying, "I have caught countless of scum in every game I have been in". Call it pride, call it ego, but damnit, im awesome.
Can you show us your stats/record please? Maybe that will help people jump on wagons you endorse? We all love big shiny mafia-penises.
The Rufflig
The Rufflig
Mafia Scum
The Rufflig
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #274 (ISO) » Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:49 am

Post by The Rufflig »

Hello, all.
How's it going? Looks like you've got a bit of a mess on your hands here. Let's see what I can bring to the table. I hope you like walls.

[tl; dr;]
Scum: Internet Stranger, darkdude, kayneknowsbest, vollkan
FoS: Riceballtail, Empking, charter
VOTE: Internet Stranger
[/tl; dr;]

[wall]
Riceballtail: Our current wagon leader, huh? His first post in the game was a vote for Empking which he later sort of explains as a policy lynch.
So the suspicions on him are based off his refusal to participate until Empking is lynched. Seems like an easy target for a scum to mislynch. FoS column.
Scum list: IS. That's it???
@Riceballtail:
At least you finally realised that you have no support for an Empking lynch. It was way past time for you to move on. Put down some more reads for us!

Internet Stranger: Has been calling for a Rbt lynch most of the day. I believe that IS is merely skimming the thread instead of reading it.
I don't mind the pressure put on rbt, but such conviction of scumminess over a lack of content is disturbing considering the number of other players doing the same thing. This isn't the town IS that I remember from the WD game(which I refuse to admit exists). Not much to like here - scum column.
Scum list: Riceballtail. Suspicions of Occult, McGriddle, hez(?). Seems kind of a short list since he is so adamant about Rbt.

McGriddle: Started out so well and then stopped playing to go visit Disneyland and has never come back. In spite of that, I'm not going to call him scum, yet. I've played with McGriddle twice before and both times he was damn quiet (and town). I think we've got bigger fish to fry today.
Scum list: darkdude, Kanyeknowsbest, IS
@McGriddle:
This list of yours is old. Give me an updated one. I don't care how good you think your list is. Show it.

darkdude: Oooh! This is interesting. He appears to intentionally be playing the vi a bit like Fate and chesskid3. Definately been tunneling IS for awhile now.
I had to read through darkdude a few times concentrating on his feelings about Riceballtail. My initial feeling was that he was defending Rbt with his fake mason claim and later his dismissal of Empking's case on rbt. It came as a bit of a surprise when I saw Rbt listed as one of his scum choices. Similarly, he called Hez scummy but then listed Hez under townie. Again, I didn't see any previous clues to this result. I'm putting darkdude in the scum column for now.
Scum list: IS, rbt, McGriddle, mhi/charter, hero/me. Suspicions of Empking(?)

Empking: As tunneled on rbt as rbt is on Empking. Not a whole lot to like here, but somewhat better than rbt. FoS column.
Scum list: Riceballtail. Suspicions of darkdude, Occult, Kanye

kanyeknowsbest: oh, great - another tunneler. I don't like kanye's tunneling of HezLucky one bit. Scum column.
Scum list: HezLucky. Suspicions of darkdude, McGriddle

*sigh* How many more lurkers/tunnelers do we have? Oh well. Onwards.

HezLucky: Oh hey! Someone who is actually playing the game. What a nice change of pace! I don't care for Hez's case on Elsa and I disagree on IS being slightly townish, but those are my only problems.
Scum list: Elsa, kanye, darkdude Suspicions: Riceball, Empking

Elsa von Spielburg: Elsa has a quiet voice and is being too conservative with her scum list. The only person I thought Else had on her scum list was McGriddle. rbt being #2 came as a surprise. I'm not sure my suspicions list is correct either. Elsa's quiet voice makes it hard to tell if she feels any of those people are scummy.
Scum list: McGriddle, rbt. Suspicions of Occult, darkdude, IS, hez

charter: Terrible reads, charter. I've played with you before, haven't I? - you're better than this. FoS column.
Scum list: rbt, Elsa, McGriddle, Jeromus

Jeromus: A little light on content, but he is playing the game. I have no real problems with Jeromus.
Scum list: IS, McGriddle. Suspicions: darkdude, rbt

Occult: Hey, another player participating in the game! YaY!
Scum list: darkdude, McGriddle, rbt. Suspicions of Elsa, Empking, (IS?)

vollkan: I can't say that I care for your system. The most interesting thing about it is that it shows you have no town reads - either that or you are not showing us your true points list. Scum column.
Scum list: Elsa, McGriddle. Suspicions of hez, rbt
[/wall]
Don't Panic!
Where there's life there's hope. Be seeing you!
Wolf Avatar cropped from art by Deligaris@DeviantArt

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”