Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #725 (ISO) » Sun Apr 17, 2011 7:43 am

Post by Bub Bidderskins »

Vote: Chkflip

Now with the knowledge that Pine is scum, this post looks really bad:
chkflip wrote:UNVOTE: P.T.
VOTE: Satael

Way too interested in rushing the current wagon, amongst other scummy things they've done.
That was the extent of the case that chk was presenting against Sateal. It was a terribly weak vote, and it reads of chk trying to attack the attacker of a scumbud (chainsaw defense).

@Chk: What made Satael's pushing of the pine wagon scummy at that time?
Show
Total: 17/15/1
Town: 10/13/1
Scum: 7/2/0
Other: 0/0/0

"Bub Bidderskins-If he's scum, I'll catch him in 2 posts. If he's town, he'll probably be somewhat useful." ~Parama
Bub Bidderskins
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #726 (ISO) » Sun Apr 17, 2011 7:44 am

No, wait.

unvote
Show

"Bub Bidderskins-If he's scum, I'll catch him in 2 posts. If he's town, he'll probably be somewhat useful." ~Parama
Bub Bidderskins
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #727 (ISO) » Sun Apr 17, 2011 7:46 am

Okay.

vote: Chkflip

Sorry about that, but, with two townie kills last night, I wanted to make sure that my math was right and we weren't in MYLO.
Show

P.T. Barnum
P.T. Barnum
Townie
P.T. Barnum
Townie
Townie

Post Post #728 (ISO) » Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:12 am

Post by P.T. Barnum »

rereading. niel's flip should prove very useful. I understand Bud's point intellectually, but chkflip's posts had a town ring to them, if I recall correctly.
There's a sucker born every minute.
Setael
Setael
Mafia Scum
Setael
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #729 (ISO) » Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:03 am

Post by Setael »

Looking forward to hearing more from chkflip.

Bummed the vig made such a poor choice.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #730 (ISO) » Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:22 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Vote: Cecily

She waffled on the Pine wagon yesterday A LOT, which suggests that she was unsure of which position to take on her scumbuddy's wagon. We go from Pine is an inevitable lynch and will die anyways here, to attacking havingfitz for rushing the wagon here. I find this a bit more damning that chkflip's play because he at least was consistent.

PT Barnum, havingfitz, and mike are pretty much confirmed town at this point.
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
Bub Bidderskins
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #731 (ISO) » Sun Apr 17, 2011 11:34 am

Nachomamma8 wrote:

She waffled on the Pine wagon yesterday A LOT, which suggests that she was unsure of which position to take on her scumbuddy's wagon. We go from Pine is an inevitable lynch and will die anyways here, to attacking havingfitz for rushing the wagon here. I find this a bit more damning that chkflip's play because he at least was consistent.

I agree, except I would at Satael to the list of town. He basically orchestrated the Pine lynch. That leaves:

Nacho
Chk
Cecily
Myself

I know I'm town, and I've got a town read on Nacho (pine's constant attacks on Pappums vouch for him). So that leaves Chk and Cecily as the remaining scum simply by the process of elimination, without even getting into the cases on those two.
Show

mikemike778
mikemike778
Goon
mikemike778
Goon
Goon

Post Post #732 (ISO) » Sun Apr 17, 2011 6:47 pm

Post by mikemike778 »

Bub Bidderskins wrote:

Way too interested in rushing the current wagon, amongst other scummy things they've done.
That was the extent of the case that chk was presenting against Sateal. It was a terribly weak vote, and it reads of chk trying to attack the attacker of a scumbud (chainsaw defense).

Doesn't seem a great scum tactic to me ... Pine was looking very likely to be lynched, not sure that scum would want to put their head on the line by trying to slow down the wagon. Yeah agreed 100% on the weak vote though.
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #733 (ISO) » Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:39 pm

Post by havingfitz »

I need to look things over a bit and RL is in the way the next few days. Cecily is my frontrunner at the moment. Not sure who my 2nd is yet.
Town 57w-66l :: Not Town 29w-16l:: TBD 2
V/LA on weekends (i.e. RL > mafia)

The shortest GTKAS thread ever!
Bub Bidderskins
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #734 (ISO) » Mon Apr 18, 2011 2:31 am

mikemike778 wrote:
Bub Bidderskins wrote:

Doesn't seem a great scum tactic to me ... Pine was looking very likely to be lynched, not sure that scum would want to put their head on the line by trying to slow down the wagon. Yeah agreed 100% on the weak vote though.
WIFOM
Show

Cecily
Cecily
Goon
Cecily
Goon
Goon

Post Post #735 (ISO) » Mon Apr 18, 2011 3:33 am

Post by Cecily »

@Nacho if you'll read through the first post that you pulled of mine in the last sentence I state that while I know that Pine will be lynched and am totally for that I don't see the point in rushing a day that could prove helpful. And in this case it did prove helpful because everyone except for chk commented on Pine and then chk came in and accused the person who started the wagon. Setael's read was spot on and going against it was stupid on his part and indicates that he really didn't want to have to make up something about Pine.

Another point of evidence is the very last thing TO said about her FoS being chk. While her claiming her role was stupid no one would have believed her had the scum not lynched yesterday and the town would have jumped on her anyways, she straight called out chk and given how naive his play style has been otherwise I'd call it a very rookie NK and say that that is evidence enough for me.

vote: chkflip
Bub Bidderskins
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #736 (ISO) » Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:34 am

Cecily wrote:@Nacho if you'll read through the first post that you pulled of mine in the last sentence I state that while I know that Pine will be lynched and am totally for that I don't see the point in rushing a day that could prove helpful. And in this case it did prove helpful because everyone except for chk commented on Pine and then chk came in and accused the person who started the wagon. Setael's read was spot on and going against it was stupid on his part and indicates that he really didn't want to have to make up something about Pine.

Another point of evidence is the very last thing TO said about her FoS being chk. While her claiming her role was stupid no one would have believed her had the scum not lynched yesterday and the town would have jumped on her anyways, she straight called out chk and given how naive his play style has been otherwise I'd call it a very rookie NK and say that that is evidence enough for me.

vote: chkflip
Who do you think is most likely chk's scum-bud?
Show

Cecily
Cecily
Goon
Cecily
Goon
Goon

Post Post #737 (ISO) » Mon Apr 18, 2011 1:33 pm

Post by Cecily »

Currently my money's on P.T.

While he was willing to listen to setael's logic about pine (probably because setaels argument really was solid), he got defensive at setael targeting himself. While I understand getting defensive when attacked, he got uncharacteristically peeved at it, responding in much greater length than he had previously and calling setael an ass for it (because I'm on seteal's side of "it didn't matter enough to mention"). Also if chk is scum which I'm pretty much banking on right now, PT has at several times defended him.

I know this isn't the most substantial of evidence but it's definitely the strongest connection I see between two players so far.
P.T. Barnum
P.T. Barnum
Townie
P.T. Barnum
Townie
Townie

Post Post #738 (ISO) » Mon Apr 18, 2011 1:33 pm

Post by P.T. Barnum »

Took a look at Xalxe/Pine:
Not much from Xalxe. My reasons for suspecting him had more to do with his comments than his interactions with other players. He does have a terrible reason for voting IK, for being the last-to-confirm. Scum tend to confirm last so that they can have more time to talk at night, so Xalxe probably wouldn't bring it up if IK were scum, as it might implicate his other buddy. Small point in Setael's favor.
Pine has two interesting posts in which he dismisses andrew completely without calling him scum. In fact, Pine seems to refer to andrew as though he knew andrew was town. Pine was a sloppy player, so I doubt he did this for effect. The weird thing is that Pine never explicitly stated that andrew was town either. I think these are points in favor for chk. They just don't read as scum talking to another scum.

I will come up with a vote tomorrow, the gods of time providing.
P.T. Barnum
P.T. Barnum
Townie
P.T. Barnum
Townie
Townie

Post Post #739 (ISO) » Mon Apr 18, 2011 1:37 pm

Post by P.T. Barnum »

Cecily: How else should I have responded? Of course I was defensive, I was defending myself (I don't know what you mean by "uncharacteristically"). At my sounding "peeved" and calling setael an ass, well, I still think it was incredibly unfair for her to post a point that I thought I had already answered thoroughly without also mentioning my response to it.
Cecily
Cecily
Goon
Cecily
Goon
Goon

Post Post #740 (ISO) » Mon Apr 18, 2011 3:47 pm

Post by Cecily »

Yeah, PT I knew a post like that would be coming and understandably so. My case on you is not well formed and I am completely aware of that. In games like this though I like playing one day at a time and since my vote will almost definitely stay on chk for today I'm not intently trying to target you. The only reason I went into why I thought you at all was because Bub asked and after chk you're the scummiest player I can see. Not uber scummy, mind you, just the scummiest out of everyone else.
mikemike778
mikemike778
Goon
mikemike778
Goon
Goon

Post Post #741 (ISO) » Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:54 pm

Post by mikemike778 »

Bub Bidderskins wrote:
Nachomamma8 wrote:

I agree, except I would at Satael to the list of town. He basically orchestrated the Pine lynch. That leaves:

Nacho
Chk
Cecily
Myself

I know I'm town, and I've got a town read on Nacho (pine's constant attacks on Pappums vouch for him). So that leaves Chk and Cecily as the remaining scum simply by the process of elimination, without even getting into the cases on those two.
Hang on a minute ... up to recently we were discussing how big the scum team was - now you seem to have decided that its a three man team to the extent you are doing your maths on workin out whether we are in Mylo. Do you know something we don't?

Anything Pine said on the scum team size is irrelevent.

Way too blinkered to be considering anyone as 'confirmed town' as well (applies to Nacho as well) . I actually have suspicions on PT still and am not prepared to 100% discount my Day 1 thoughts on Fitz when I was 100% sure he was scum.
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #742 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2011 3:03 am

Post by havingfitz »

OK...so looking at the previous two day's votecounts...we only have 4 players remaining who were on the D1 mislynch.
Rhinox wrote:
Final Votecount of Day 1

Voidedmafia (7) - Nachomamma8, P.T. Barnum, chkflip, Bub Bidderskins,
tarsonisocelot, Jahudo
Pine

Cecily (1) -
havingfitz

havingfitz (2) - mikemike778, Idiotking
Nachomamma8 (3) -
Voidedmafia, neil1113
, Cecily

not voting (0):
I am assuming we have three mafia and that there were at least two on Void's lynch. Based on this assumption...that means FMPOV, at least one of these individuals -Nachomamma8, P.T. Barnum, chkflip, Bub Bidderskins- is scum.

Looking at the D2 scum lynch....
Rhinox wrote:
Final Votecount of Day 2

Pine (6) - P.T. Barnum, mikemike778,
tarsonisocelot
, Nachomamma8,
havingfitz
Pine

neil1113 (1) - Bub Bidderskins
Setael (1) - chkflip

not voting (3): Cecily,
neil1113
, Setael
Since Pine was so obviously the lynch target for the day...I would be extremely surprised if there was not at least one scumbuddy bussing him. Possibly two but I doubt it. I would guess there is at least one on his wagon and more than likely, one off it.

So again, FMPOV, that leaves PT, mikemike, and Nacho on the scum lynch. PT and Nacho both being on the D1 mislynch as well. So they are a subset of interest at the moment pending further review/ISOs/etc. Of the people off the Pine wagon, we have Bub, ck, Cecily and Setael. Of those I would be inclined to suspect one of my leading suspects for much of the game, Cecily. I need to look everyone over from off the wagon as well though.

I'll put my vote in play for the moment with VOTE: Cecily though it is definitely subject to change.

mikemike778
mikemike778
Goon
mikemike778
Goon
Goon

Post Post #743 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:56 am

Post by mikemike778 »

The other thing to consider if looking at voting analysis is the initial Day 1 wagon on Voided - this was the voting patterns before the revelation.

Voidedmafia (5) - Jinxx (TO), havingfitz, P.T. Barnum, Xalxe (Pine), Cecily

Interesting as scum would know that Voided would flip town but would also know that the claim would probably be rescinded. Of these Fitz's position on the wagon is the most suspicious as he was pushing for a quick lynch which given scum would know there was potentially only a small window for a mislynch looks ropey.

PT - hopped on the wagon then hopped off later then hopped back on for the end giving justification based on Voided's Neighbourizer claim which again questions why he went off in Andrew's direction with what seems a marginal case to me.
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #744 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:10 am

Post by havingfitz »

mike...your suspicions of me are annoying. You suspect me for being on the wagon of someone who had been identified as scum? I suppose getting off his wagon as soon as the "reaction fish/gamit/LIE" was revealed is scummy too? :roll:

If you think you have a good case on me...make it and vote me instead of tap dancing around me the entire game.

Cecily
Cecily
Goon
Cecily
Goon
Goon

Post Post #745 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:37 am

Post by Cecily »

The only reason I wasn't on the Pine wagon was because I didn't log on in time to get my vote in before Pine lynched himself and I thought we were waiting at L-2 in order to keep the day going, but then fitz put us at L-1 and in came Pine before I could get my vote in. Otherwise I would have been all over it.

And fitz, looking at your reasoning I agree that if there were three scum to start then one would be on and one would be off the pine wagon, and the one targeting the person who targeted pine seems like a very good candidate to be that scum off.
Bub Bidderskins
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #746 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2011 1:15 pm

mikemike778 wrote:
Bub Bidderskins wrote:
Nachomamma8 wrote:

Nacho
Chk
Cecily
Myself

Hang on a minute ... up to recently we were discussing how big the scum team was - now you seem to have decided that its a three man team to the extent you are doing your maths on workin out whether we are in Mylo. Do you know something we don't?

Anything Pine said on the scum team size is irrelevent.

Way too blinkered to be considering anyone as 'confirmed town' as well (applies to Nacho as well) . I actually have suspicions on PT still and am not prepared to 100% discount my Day 1 thoughts on Fitz when I was 100% sure he was scum.
Who do you think is scum, then?
Show

Setael
Setael
Mafia Scum
Setael
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #747 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2011 1:26 pm

Post by Setael »

Will read up and post tonight.
Setael
Setael
Mafia Scum
Setael
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #748 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2011 5:48 pm

Post by Setael »

vote: PT Barnum
PT Barnum wrote:How else should I have responded? Of course I was defensive, I was defending myself (I don't know what you mean by "uncharacteristically"). At my sounding "peeved" and calling setael an ass, well, I still think it was incredibly unfair for her to post a point that I thought I had already answered thoroughly without also mentioning my response to it.
I still find it incredibly scummy that you resorted to ad hom. It was a poor reason to call me out, and I definitely think it's more likely for scum to post what you did.

mod: Can you please prod chkflip?
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #749 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2011 6:13 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

That's a bad reason to vote, Setael. Why are scum more likely to respond emotionally like that?

Chkflip better be getting replaced, or I'm lynching the hell out of him.
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”