DaSpotthatkillsu
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1075 (ISO) » Mon Apr 18, 2011 5:27 pm

Post by DaSpotthatkillsu »

Great idea, guys: instead of yelling at each other like drunks because we think we're smarter than everyone else, lets calm down and lynch the obvious scum players. You know you can do it. All it takes is a bolded tag to win this game and all (well, not ALLLLL) go home the victors.
ÔÇ£Look into any man's heart you please, and you will always find, in every one, at least one black spot which he has to keep concealedÔÇØ
Henrik Ibsen
Profane Confusion
Profane Confusion
Goon
Profane Confusion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1076 (ISO) » Mon Apr 18, 2011 5:29 pm

Post by Profane Confusion »

ReaperCharlie, you need to chill. I don't care how right you think you are or how good you think you are or how smart you think you are, if you're going to be intentionally insulting everyone and anyone in your path you're going to find yourself having very little influence over anyone in this thread or anyone in the future.

This is still just a GAME and right now you're making it disgustingly unbearable to read through.

- Incog
Cellar door.
Final Destination
Final Destination
Goon
Final Destination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1077 (ISO) » Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:35 pm

Post by Final Destination »

Balam wrote:
Town: FD (unfortunate but true: fate drunk posting like this is a town tell, even as he completely and utterly fails), PC (incog <3), daspot (unless kcda is completely self-aware of his meta and actively and totally changing it within the span of a single game, he's town)

Unknowns: The Gurgi (dependent on... stuff)

Shaky ground: Copper (reasons given), FES (I can't let go of my initial suspicion, but it's lessened)

Scum: UB, YFC

Reads will almost certainly change based upon lolflips.
Oh hey Look. DASPOT is missing from this list, some nice FAIL fakehunting.

Oh, to add to this fail:

A scumlist of UB??? (LOL) who earlier today you just said should be "policy lynched for being unreadable" so half your strongest scumread is for policy, and the OTHER half is your buddy you're too much of a pussy to put at L-1.

Also the tongue in cheek "If we was scum with Yos wouldn't we have BUSSED by now!??!" bullshit is laughable.

No, calling me town WONT appease me, and it won't get me off your scummy ass. Your SCUMPLAINING that my drunkposting is "wrong AGAIN! YUO CAN NEBER READZ ME FATE STOP IT!" is hilarious. Yeah last game I was "wrong" in truth I was just rambling incoherently to see who Nacho's buddy was, and hoping to dodge a NK by "suspecting" the wrong person.

This game though? Oh mannnn you are SCUMZ. Because I KNOW there aren't THREE townbags with shit for fuck reads (FES being the only townie I'll BELIEVE has shit for reads, with Yos and You being scum)

QFT UB: Why can't Cayke post? I'm sure as HELL posting for AGM even though he's dropped off the face of the fuckin earth.
Final Destination
Final Destination
Goon
Final Destination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1078 (ISO) » Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:45 pm

Oh yeah, YOS IS TOTALLY FAKING A TORNADO.
-Fonzi

Mad at people suspecting buddy for crapreasons instance #1
The case on FD is so much better than the retarded Yos case it's untrue. Anyone who thinks otherwise probably likes lead with their cornflakes.

Besides the case on me being what... activity tells? That aren't even TRUE? Ok Fonzi, if you're REALLY town and want to prove my scumminess, go making a fuckin flow chart of my posts this game and the votes against me. See if they match up, or if there's ACTUALLY no correlation at all and the only pattern being: 1. Barely to no posts at all on week-ends.
2. Posts sparingly during the week when there is nothing we can bite our teeth into
3. Posts bursts every other week late at night where we comment on a shit ton.

So yeah, your scumbuddy is CAUGHT, sorry if you don't like the case but it doesn't make him any less fuckin scum.
Fonzi wrote:And our argument is not 'We can't see town moving off their highest suspect.' We can, but there are situations where it can happen, and situations where it's less likely to be genuine. the FES was EMPHATICALLY WAS NOT DEAD when you left it, it was tied for the lead. It was really your shift that put GB into the 'presumptive lynch' category. And you made that shift having insisted in the previous post that an FES death was 100% the priority, and having not really talked about Gummybear at all prior to that. Before that switch, I could have bought that you were town who was simply focussed on FES to the exclusion of everything else. It fits the Fate head's known playstyle. But what I can't buy is the cognitive dissonance required to be that tunneled on FES for the whole day to the point when you basically completely ignore the Gummy case right up until it achieves parity with your preferred wagon, then jump it on the basis of something completely minor. I would have expected the true town, tunneling Fate to start howling with frustration and demanding people revote FES immediately.
I do this as scum ALL the time. I use meta arguments to attack people and make baseless assumptions. "I would expect the TOWN Fate to do XXX... since you didn't YOU IZ SCUM." Bullshit for more reasons than one.

1. That's not my meta anyway, but I won't get into that.
2. I've explained ALREADY how there was nothing to howl and scream at. You keep ignoring my explanation that FES HADNT DONE ANYTHING FUCKIN SCUMMY FOR ME TO ELABORATE THE CASE ON HIM. AKA NOTHING TO RAGE AT PEOPLE TO JOIN THE WAGON FOR.

The reason why? He's uselessdumbshit town. There WAS no scum motivations in his posts, he was just a sack of DERP all game long doing nothing but tunneling town and having no real effort in any of his posts. This is a mild enough scumtell that it sure as hell is lynch worthy on D2. GummyBear's LURK2VICTORY NO CONTENT EVER, was
exactly the same sort of useless as FES
So yeah< I didn't GIVE a fuck which one died other than FES having a wagon strong on him already. The GB wagon was more viable, and what I thought-at the time- town driver (Balams scum now so...), so YEAH I JUMPED SHIP.

Now its on you:
Is there any REASON to not believe that I simply did not have a strong enough case on FES over GB to continually push his lynch uphill when it was no longer viable?
What is the scum motivation for switching onto an equally scummy townie?
As for the others who switched on FES/Gummy, Balam's switch doesn't really make any sense if he's scum and FES is town. It's the 'consistency is slightly scummy' thing FES mentioned- it makes very little sense for a scum to jump off a town wagon that looks likely to succeed through simple inertia to try to push a different one. It might be some kind of convoluted distancing strategy, in the hope that it doesn't actually succeed, but people in future days might go 'Well look, Balam made a bold move against FES there when he really didn't have to.' But that, of course, requires FES-scum first, so why would we go after Balam today? Also, their move required a certain amount of boldness, whereas yours was following the herd.
K, so Balam's-aka your buddy- doesn't make sense to have switched off a town mislynch target onto another one, but I DO? That's just fuckin hilarious. "Following the herd" Yeah you're right. Me and AGM debated switching the wagon off FES, because we weren't getting strong feelings off his lynch, but with the way activity was we thought a new wagon would stagnate the game further. The GB wagon turned out really well in terms of springing the game back to life, so our decision to add to the wagon was solid. Call it following all you want, doesn't make it any more scummy.
Balam
Balam
Goon
Balam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1079 (ISO) » Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:51 pm

Post by Balam »

(Equinox)

I'm sitting down and reading this game. Shock and awe. Oh, and I hate you all, and I want you to be as miserable as I am; therefore, you shall have a wall of derpage within the day. Before then, I have a few things I want to address.

First off, since this makes me angry:
YosFlavouredCayke wrote:V/La. Lost power in the storm on Saturday. Finally got power back, but cable and phone lines are still down, so still no internet at home, until someone comes out and fixes it.

-Yos
Does it not occur to you people that maybe Yosarian2 was announcing a V/LA for himself because he has no idea what crywolf20084's situation is like?

Painting V/LAs as scummy is a low move, yet for some insane reason people insist on doing this. If the person is posting elsewhere on the site or in other games, yeah, call them out on it. Until that happens, unless there is evidence that the V/LA is fake, you have no right.
Unicorn Brethren wrote:...omg zzzzzzzzz... I'm skipping the rest of this gay-ass post. I have better things to do.
Cute. Real cute. The language was offensive, and you were asked to stop. This was childish. Do you seriously
try
to piss people off on purpose? If you are, congratulations, it's working, and you win the Most Valuable Poster of the Year award.

Now kindly fuck off.

Fate at the Final Destination wrote:Oh hey Look. DASPOT is missing from this list, some nice FAIL fakehunting.

Oh, to add to this fail:

A scumlist of UB??? (LOL) who earlier today you just said should be "policy lynched for being unreadable" so half your strongest scumread is for policy, and the OTHER half is your buddy you're too much of a pussy to put at L-1.

Also the tongue in cheek "If we was scum with Yos wouldn't we have BUSSED by now!??!" bullshit is laughable.

No, calling me town WONT appease me, and it won't get me off your scummy ass. Your SCUMPLAINING that my drunkposting is "wrong AGAIN! YUO CAN NEBER READZ ME FATE STOP IT!" is hilarious. Yeah last game I was "wrong" in truth I was just rambling incoherently to see who Nacho's buddy was, and hoping to dodge a NK by "suspecting" the wrong person.

This game though? Oh mannnn you are SCUMZ. Because I KNOW there aren't THREE townbags with shit for fuck reads (FES being the only townie I'll BELIEVE has shit for reads, with Yos and You being scum)
Read better, please. RayFrost did talk about DaSpotthatkillsu in that post you quoted. I know you're confident that you've caught us and don't want to read the posts in case we prove you wrong, but you should probably take a few seconds to make sure what you're saying isn't actually derp.

That said, perhaps you are blind to things that are not in all caps. Here, let me help you.

UNICORN BRETHREN PLAYED LIKE TOTAL IDIOTS, AND THEN THEY WOKE UP TODAY. "HAHAHAHEHEHEHAHAHA, YEAH, SORRY, WE TROLLIN'. NOW I'M BACK." TOWN DO NOT PLAY LIKE A SACK OF DERPS FOR AN ENTIRE DAY; THAT GOES AGAINST THEIR FUCKING WIN CONDITION. GO BACK AND LOOK AT THE INDISCRIMINATE HAMMERING AND TELL ME THAT IS TOWN MOTIVATION. SAY IT TO MY FACE. THIS IS A SCUM STRATEGY. UNICORN BRETHREN IS SCUM. SCUM. SCUM.

RayFrost did not trust the people not on the YosFlavouredCayke wagon to not pull a rush hammer.
There is a reason why we do not want this.
If it'll console you, you can say we're playing to a scum condition. I seriously won't mind.

You think we were trying to appease you? If we were scum, it would have been easier for us to actually OMGUS you, lynch you, and then get bussed the next day. But, you know, HURR DURR WIFOM. RayFrost had an honest read on you and did not hesitate to say it. If we wanted to buddy you, we'd have done a lot more than insult you.

Oh, and don't talk about "I was trying to see who Nachomamma8's buddy was." I can understand doing it in the thread, but this was after the fact and in private. You were gloating to RayFrost, plain and simple. Absolutely insufferable behavior, and the fact that you are trying to defend your drunk posting just really made my day. Continue, Fate, continue, and we'll see who gets the last laugh when it turns out you were dead wrong
again
. You'll probably just write it off somehow in post-game, though; I suggest working on that speech now.
YosFlavouredCayke
YosFlavouredCayke
Goon
YosFlavouredCayke
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1080 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2011 9:10 am

Post by YosFlavouredCayke »

Unicorn Brethren wrote:
YosFlavouredCayke wrote:V/La. Lost power in the storm on Saturday. Finally got power back, but cable and phone lines are still down, so still no internet at home, until someone comes out and fixes it.

-Yos
Well, that's convenient as hell. Why don't you just have Cayke post then, in your absence? No reason to call V/LA. Sucks about the tornadoes though.

tl;dr: I call bullshit on your bullshit.
No, losing power for 3 days was not especially convenient. Tell you what, you want to mail me a check for the $150 worth of groceries that we now have to throw away, then you can tell me how "convenient" it was.

We actually didn't get any tornadoes here. Just a big thunderstorm and a lot of wind. That was enough to take down a tree down the block from us and to bring down the power lines, though.

Seriously; considering how active I've been all game, and how worthless your hydra has been for most of it, are you actually attacking me for not being able to post for 4 days because of a power outage?

I'll try to go back and figure out what is going on in this game now, but seriously, wtf?
YosFlavouredCayke
YosFlavouredCayke
Goon
YosFlavouredCayke
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1081 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2011 9:35 am

Profane Confusion wrote: I see, Yos. You know, I decided to look into these lurker accusations that you've made towards FD since I haven't been here from the start to be able to see any kind of lurking pattern from them. After looking into it, I don't really see what it is you're talking about there. Final Destination has been posting at a rate of at least 1 ppd with maybe 2 or 3 breaks from that due to apparent V/LAs.
Would you agree or disagree that FES has probably been a worse offender of what you're accusing FD of (but yet you have them down as town)? Further, why is FD a lurker but people like Copper and Unicorn Brethren are not?

- Incog[/quote]

When I say lurker, I'm talking about content, not number of posts. And he has had bursts where he's produced a lot of content, but only in response to pressure.

Day 1, he started out producing very little content. He made a few posts, but basically for the first 5 days of the game, he said nothing relevent. Then a wagon starts up on him on March 1st, and within 3 hours, he's posting up a storm. He then posts extensivly through the rest of day 1, while there is a significant bandwagon on him the whole time.

Day 2, he starts out putting a bad vote on FES for bad reasons. He has a few big posts where he responds to attacks made on him by FES. After that, he does some chearleading on the FES wagon, but says nothing new, and basically says very little for the rest of the day. During this whole period (Say, march 16th-April 4th) he does post about 10 times, but there's basically zero content there, other then "derp derp let's lynch fes". He wasn't under suspicion, so he was perfectly happy just riding a bad wagon and going under the radar. Then he switched to the Gummy wagon and went back to saying basically nothing useful the rest of the day.

Day 3, he's been under attack, and so he's actually been posting up a storm again. Mostly trying to get me lynched. He was perfectly happy ignoring me for as long as I wasn't voting for him, but now that I am voting hfor him again, he wants me dead.

His behavior this game, the pattern of his activity, generally seems to be designed with self preservation in mind.
ReaperCharlie
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1082 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2011 9:41 am

Post by ReaperCharlie »

Ok, wow. I just read the last few pages, and I don't know what the heck's going on, but I do know that this isn't cool and I do not approve in the least.

I am speaking for the Unicorns at this point when I say that we are going to
/replace out
, and I am speaking for myself when I say I'm sorry I wasn't able to keep up with this thread, and it's pretty clear from reading the parts of the thread that I've read that for the most part we weren't a very welcome presence here due to our sporadic posting, spastic play, and more recently, bitterly worded posts which have apparently been duly responded to in kind. I'm not sure who posted anything that I myself didn't post, but I can only assume that this alleged guise of limited anonymity caused a certain someone or someones to act like douches (or more like douches than usual, in some cases). I'm not sure if they're trying to sabotage people's opinion of the Unicorns, or what. But it's not cool and I'm not gonna have it.

Sorry, TBM. I'll /in for another game of yours later, by myself.

-Reaper
Show
"Take me to Pleasure Town!" "Look, the most Glorious Rainbow Ever!" "Do me on it!" -

Spoiler:
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ReaperCharlie
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1083 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2011 9:44 am

Post by ReaperCharlie »

One other thing -- I just logged in and changed the account's password, so there should be no shenanigans.
Show
"Take me to Pleasure Town!" "Look, the most Glorious Rainbow Ever!" "Do me on it!" -

Spoiler:
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
YosFlavouredCayke
YosFlavouredCayke
Goon
YosFlavouredCayke
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1084 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2011 9:56 am

Balam wrote: As for YosFlavouredCayke, I'm torn because the stuff they've done make little sense to me as scum (i.e., NKs). AGar and RayFrost disagree (for the same reason, oddly enough). AGar has been V/LA, so we haven't had the chance to discuss this as a group. What I will say, though, is that RayFrost had made a post specifically for YosFlavouredCayke to respond to, and their lack of acknowledgment (as far as I'm aware)... guh, not sure how to take that, really, but it annoys me because we need that response.

Consider that a call-out.
I'm not sure what you mean; what do you want a response to?
Unvote Yos, I don't want to put you at L-1 yet because of the moderate possibility of a :quickhammer: by some derp, but consider yourself at pseudo-L-1.

:eyebrow: Weren't you just calling me town a few posts ago?

Whatever. I'm not taking this wagon against me seriously right now because it's so clearly scum driven, and it's so completely lacking in plausible arguments, I can't imagine town being dumb enough to push it over the edge. Out of the 3 people voting for me right now (FD, Spot, Unicorn), I'd be surprised if more then one of them is town.

If your goal here is to try to force a claim out of me, go ahead and say so. Otherwise, I have no idea what you're thinking here.
Final Destination
Final Destination
Goon
Final Destination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1085 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2011 10:48 am

This is AGM. Sorry for slacking - I was really busy this weekend.

What I'm even more sorry about, though, is all these DUMB FUCK ARGUMENTS ABOUT POSTING STYLE. Fate was picking up on my slack and posted as Fate usually does.

The next person to call that scummy is getting nommed for "CooLDoG 2.0" in the title thread.

[NOT STUPIDITY APPROVED]
YosFlavouredCayke
YosFlavouredCayke
Goon
YosFlavouredCayke
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1086 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2011 11:01 am

Final Destination wrote:This is AGM. Sorry for slacking - I was really busy this weekend.

What I'm even more sorry about, though, is all these DUMB FUCK ARGUMENTS ABOUT POSTING STYLE. Fate was picking up on my slack and posted as Fate usually does.

The next person to call that scummy is getting nommed for "CooLDoG 2.0" in the title thread.

[NOT STUPIDITY APPROVED]
Your hydra consistently posts tons when you're under attack, and says very little when you're not.

Your hydra consistently invents bullshit reasons to attack everyone who attacks you, no matter if it's me, FES, or Ether. Day 2, when FES was attacking you and I wasn't, all you wanted to do was attack FES. Today, when I'm the bigger threat to you, all you want to do is lynch me. This is not likely to be a coincidence.

And don't expect us to believe that you actually believe that that "Ether said Yos is probably town so he's scum" bullshit. If you actually cared about what Ether thought, you would have noticed that Pathetic also called me town multiple other times later in that day.

You are scum who just wants to survive. Don't get me wrong, you're good at it. But your motivation this game does not seem to be town.
Frogito Ergo Sum
Frogito Ergo Sum
Townie
Frogito Ergo Sum
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1087 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2011 11:45 am

Post by Frogito Ergo Sum »

Quick post, because we've been negligent.
Ether wrote:Yosarian seems obvtown, or he's snowing me very well. I usually find him scummy by default, but he just looks like town to me here.
Ether's position on Yos points to YosCayketown, not to YosCaykescum.

PC, you do realise the no-lynch would only lengthen the game if the scum kill got prevented at some point, right? You're really stretching to find a scum motive for the hammer here.
Everything we see hides another thing, we always want to see what is hidden by what we see.
TheButtonmen
TheButtonmen
Buns of Steel
TheButtonmen
Buns of Steel
Buns of Steel

Post Post #1088 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2011 12:45 pm

Post by TheButtonmen »

Mastermate (Primate / Mastermind of Sin) replace Unicorn Breathren as soon as their account gets activated.
Routine day with a dirt cheap brush
Then a week goes by and it goes untouched
Then two, then three, then a month
Then the rest of your life, you beat yourself up
Profane Confusion
Profane Confusion
Goon
Profane Confusion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1089 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2011 3:22 pm

FES, I've pretty much dropped that point for the most part already. I only keep bringing it up because you keep asking about it some more. There are other reasons I find you scummy. The hammer was just icing on the cake.

Yos:
[url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=2876043#p2876043]Post 373[/url], YosFlavouredCayke wrote:That being said, I'm not as convinced as I was for most of yesterday of FD being scum. Feels like if he was scum, he'd have been more likely to use the fact that me and Cayke's reads were somewhat different at the end of the day yesterday as a BS reason to continue to attack us, instead of writing us off as probably town because of it.
You said this way back at the start of Day 2. What do you think about it now?

unvote, vote: Copper

As tempting as the Yos wagon looks, I've already said I don't want him or anyone at L-1 just yet and I've always been a firm believer that vote movement and multiple wagons are critical to helping out scum. Sorry, smarg. It needs to be done. If there's one thing I've learned from playing Mafia that I always end up downplaying it's that my neutral reads more often than not turn out to be the scum. I'll be damned if I let this hydra just skate the way they have all game.
Cellar door.
Profane Confusion
Profane Confusion
Goon
Profane Confusion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1090 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2011 3:27 pm

- 'nito.
Cellar door.
Lord Fonzi
Lord Fonzi
Townie
Lord Fonzi
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1091 (ISO) » Wed Apr 20, 2011 1:17 am

Post by Lord Fonzi »

unvote, vote: Copper

Explain later.
Balam
Balam
Goon
Balam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1092 (ISO) » Wed Apr 20, 2011 1:17 am

Post by Balam »

(AGar)

I
think
I'm taking over again, now that I'm off of V/LA and my work issues are sorted out and I'm caught up in all of my games solo.

We are having some serious internal feuding here, I will echo. Our reads are not as focused as they have been in days past, as we're at a point in the game where we're all relying on different methods here, and it's clashing hardcore. Don't take any of our reads that are given as more than our own individual reads unless we say otherwise. We'll try and concentrate here, but if we waited to do anything until we had unified reads, our posting would be severely delayed.
YosFlavouredCayke wrote:
Balam wrote: As for YosFlavouredCayke, I'm torn because the stuff they've done make little sense to me as scum (i.e., NKs). AGar and RayFrost disagree (for the same reason, oddly enough). AGar has been V/LA, so we haven't had the chance to discuss this as a group. What I will say, though, is that RayFrost had made a post specifically for YosFlavouredCayke to respond to, and their lack of acknowledgment (as far as I'm aware)... guh, not sure how to take that, really, but it annoys me because we need that response.

Consider that a call-out.
I'm not sure what you mean; what do you want a response to?
I dunno. I'll ask RF.
YosFlavouredCayke wrote:
Unvote Yos, I don't want to put you at L-1 yet because of the moderate possibility of a :quickhammer: by some derp, but consider yourself at pseudo-L-1.

:eyebrow: Weren't you just calling me town a few posts ago?

:snip:

If your goal here is to try to force a claim out of me, go ahead and say so. Otherwise, I have no idea what you're thinking here.
Equinox was independently, as RF and I feel differently.

1) I personally want a claim.
2) Entertain me here - how much value would you put in Ether/Patrick's ability to read you?

Copper's attack was largely ignored by RF/Equi, but I'll do it the service of a few answers.
Copper wrote: Now, it's easy to sit here and say Balam was wrong about US and Gummy and, therefore, is scummy, but that's not the whole story here. There were two very strong wagons made against FES in both days. Balam is on record as having a scum read (or, at least, not particularly liking) FES consistently throughout the game. And, yet, when it came time for FES to eat the rope on two separate occasions, Balam has managed to play a big part in subverting that.
I give you FES -> GB, but what is the other? And where do you think it makes sense to run a wagon up to L-1, sit on it and push it, then start a flash-wagon on another player as scum? What scenario is this beneficial?

Copper wrote: I mentioned earlier that there was a bit of argument among our heads. Well, the argument centered around what Balam would do to start today. We ultimately ended up waiting for Balam to post, but the argument centered around what they would do. FES has, apparently, become a full fledged townread for Balam (even though they have yet to clarify this in either way post-revelation), because they've started off the day with a jab at FD for attacking FES, and they've given a vote for UB. We contend that Balam is, in fact, using FES for one of two purposes: Either FES is a partner to Balam that needs assistance in getting out of tricky lynch situations, or FES is being protected by a Balam hoping that FES will be lynched over their last minute objections.
So we're either scum protecting a buddy, or scum trying to protect a town player for town-cred? Great job giving the 50/50 there.

Profane Confusion wrote:
Balam wrote:We disagree. What is your motivation for their belief to be town?
There was this expression I learned awhile back from Booker in my second Newbie game: "The cut of yer jib." It had something to do with a player's personality in the game. Final Destination hasn't seemed afraid of conflict (a trait that I more often associate with town than scum) and they've been taking an active role in scum-hunting. So I'm thinking town. smargaret pointed out some post of FD's in our quicktopic that made her think town and I agreed, but I'm too lazy/tired to look at it right now. Maybe later.
Have you missed the lurk city -> active -> lurk city pattern going on? It's a seriously inconsistent bit going that I don't like, and I don't see a town motivation for it.

Copper wrote:
Balam wrote:I can see that you guys are too much of a buncha sacks o' derp to lynch UB, and that's fine. We can let deliberately bad play intended to make everything that's scummy seem like a VI-tell and let failscum win the game. That's fine.
Ah, sour grapes.
How unfair it is that Unicorn is correctly read as town with so minimal effort by almost every member of the town.
Equinox highlighted this, but
hello, scumslip

Considering we are the only ones who have even remotely expressed anything but a solid town-read on UB today, we could be the only other "member of the town" to not read him so "effortlessly."

But your vote is on us.

And I thought you were so much better than this, Copper.
Frogito Ergo Sum wrote:
Ether wrote:Yosarian seems obvtown, or he's snowing me very well. I usually find him scummy by default, but he just looks like town to me here.
Ether's position on Yos points to YosCayketown, not to YosCaykescum.
Elaborate.

I really want to kill half of you, but primarily FD, YFC and Copper. I have strong suspicions about each of you. Currently trying to get us to come to a consensus about a vote at this point, we're in 50 different directions right now.
Lord Fonzi
Lord Fonzi
Townie
Lord Fonzi
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1093 (ISO) » Wed Apr 20, 2011 1:24 am

Post by Lord Fonzi »

Balam wrote: I really want to kill half of you, but primarily FD, YFC and Copper. I have strong suspicions about each of you. Currently trying to get us to come to a consensus about a vote at this point, we're in 50 different directions right now.
So you 'primarily' want to kill the three players who have most votes?

AGar, if it were solely up to you, who would your vote be on right now?
Balam
Balam
Goon
Balam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1094 (ISO) » Wed Apr 20, 2011 5:40 am

Post by Balam »

Lord Fonzi wrote:
Balam wrote: I really want to kill half of you, but primarily FD, YFC and Copper. I have strong suspicions about each of you. Currently trying to get us to come to a consensus about a vote at this point, we're in 50 different directions right now.
So you 'primarily' want to kill the three players who have most votes?

AGar, if it were solely up to you, who would your vote be on right now?
Yes, it so happens.

Vote would be on Copper. Massive failslip is massive.

Equi and Ray will be posting in QT in the next 12-18 hours, unfortunately real life has their priorities right now. I'll get our condensed versions up as soon as possible, I'm off until 10P Friday Eastern Time, so I'll be around fairly frequently.
YosFlavouredCayke
YosFlavouredCayke
Goon
YosFlavouredCayke
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1095 (ISO) » Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:18 am

Balam wrote: Equinox was independently, as RF and I feel differently.

1) I personally want a claim.
Why?

Can you explain why you suspect me here? The case against me has consistently seemed completely irrational, especially coming from Spot and Fate. (Which mostly boils down to "HOW DARE YOU ATTACK US YOU MUST BE SCUM" repeated a billion times in a thousand different ways.) No one's actually explained how anything I've done would make sense as scum, or how any of it is anti-town; all game I've been defending people who are either confirmed town or probable town (Ether and FES) and attacking people who are likely scum (spot, FD, Beaver/PC).
2) Entertain me here - how much value would you put in Ether/Patrick's ability to read you?
I have a ton of experence with them; they're both really strong players, and I'd say that either one of them has a much better chance of getting a good read on me then most people.

I'd also say the same about Incognito, so his suspicion on me feels wrong. I'm not clear why he suspects me, exactally; it bugs me that at first he called me town, and then when I casually mentioned I suspect him, he started saying he suspects me, but never explained it. It feels like he's trying to position himself so he can justify getting on a wagon on me later, while trying to avoid a fight with me right now; he keeps doing these "well, i suspect Yos, for vague reasons, but I'm going to vote for person X instead" things that are giving me bad vibes.

That being said, unless I get some actual reason to think he's town, I don't really plan on to be unvoting FD at any point from now until one of us is dead. I'm tired of giving in to compromise wagons that I'm not as confident about while the obvscum guys just keep gliding through day after day.
Profane Confusion
Profane Confusion
Goon
Profane Confusion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1096 (ISO) » Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:20 am

I don't really see that as a scum slip, tbh. There are things about Copper that I don't like but that's not really one of them.
Cellar door.
Profane Confusion
Profane Confusion
Goon
Profane Confusion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1097 (ISO) » Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:21 am

Cross-posted with Yos and reading.
Cellar door.
YosFlavouredCayke
YosFlavouredCayke
Goon
YosFlavouredCayke
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1098 (ISO) » Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:21 am

Profane Confusion wrote:Yos:
[url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=2876043#p2876043]Post 373[/url], YosFlavouredCayke wrote:That being said, I'm not as convinced as I was for most of yesterday of FD being scum. Feels like if he was scum, he'd have been more likely to use the fact that me and Cayke's reads were somewhat different at the end of the day yesterday as a BS reason to continue to attack us, instead of writing us off as probably town because of it.
You said this way back at the start of Day 2. What do you think about it now?
Meh. Now, I kind of think that that was primarily a way for him to try to disengage with us, while focusing on trying to get FES lynched, who was a bigger threat to him. The timing of the coming and going of his suspicions seems way too convenient to be likely here.
Profane Confusion
Profane Confusion
Goon
Profane Confusion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1099 (ISO) » Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:32 am

YosFlavouredCayke wrote:I'd also say the same about Incognito, so his suspicion on me feels wrong. I'm not clear why he suspects me, exactally; it bugs me that at first he called me town, and then when I casually mentioned I suspect him, he started saying he suspects me, but never explained it. It feels like he's trying to position himself so he can justify getting on a wagon on me later, while trying to avoid a fight with me right now; he keeps doing these "well, i suspect Yos, for vague reasons, but I'm going to vote for person X instead" things that are giving me bad vibes.
I'm still going back and forth on you actually. The biggest things that I haven't liked about you are the following:

1) I think your defense of Frogito Ergo Sum seems really unnatural. It's weird to me how you've accused Final Destination of lurking and looking scummy for it but have ignored people who I'd consider to be either worse offenders of lurking or on par with FD - namely FES, Copper, Unicorn Brethren. With FES in particular, you've had this unwavering town read of them for reasons that I can't completely comprehend.

2) Your suspicions are almost exactly opposite of mine. This is one of the points that makes me go back and forth on you though actually since I've definitely seen this kind of thing from you before in at least one other game we've played in together. So I'm realizing it's not really a valid scum-tell against you.

3) When you voted Final Destination Today, it made me think of how you normally vote people in Face-to-Face Mafia when you're scum while sitting on the couch or something. I don't really know how to describe it lol.

What this game is teaching me though is that I really don't know how to read you in forum Mafia as well as I thought I did. In the past games that we've played together on MS, I've read you correctly only because you've said certain "town-slips" that were so obviously town that I said to myself "awesome. Yos is on my side here." Sadly, I haven't seen that in this game.

- Incog
Cellar door.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”