chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #750 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2011 10:37 pm

Post by chkflip »

Got kicked out of my place. Will give a full read and give my thoughts asap.
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #751 (ISO) » Wed Apr 20, 2011 6:56 am

Post by Rhinox »

Reserved for Vote Count

Ooooops, forgot. Moved to later post.
Last edited by Rhinox on Fri Apr 22, 2011 2:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
mikemike778
mikemike778
Goon
mikemike778
Goon
Goon

Post Post #752 (ISO) » Wed Apr 20, 2011 7:26 am

Post by mikemike778 »

havingfitz wrote:mike...your suspicions of me are annoying. You suspect me for being on the wagon of someone who had been identified as scum? I suppose getting off his wagon as soon as the "reaction fish/gamit/LIE" was revealed is scummy too? :roll:

If you think you have a good case on me...make it and vote me instead of tap dancing around me the entire game.
Why annoying ? .... anyone would think you seemed a little nervous about the attention. And tap dancing eh, here was me thinking that I was looking to lynch you Day 1 - is that tap dancing? I suspect you for pretty much the same reasons as I did Day 1 but I can regurgitate them again if you'd like.

Co-incidentally, can't put out a longer post now because I'm actually going salsa dancing which is nothing like tap dancing.

Bub to answer your question ... I'm not liking either Fitz or PT at the moment but need to ISO a few players, you (Bub) being one of them as I haven't got any sort of read whatsoever on you so far.
P.T. Barnum
P.T. Barnum
Townie
P.T. Barnum
Townie
Townie

Post Post #753 (ISO) » Wed Apr 20, 2011 1:13 pm

Post by P.T. Barnum »

Why has no-one covered mikemike again?
His first serious post (his fifth game post!) is about voided, from whom he would be "interested" to hear.
Hmm.. drawing attention to yourself by outright refusing to random vote isn't something I'd expect a scum player to do ... not sure why a town player would do either though so would interested to hear from Voided:

a) Why he has refused
b) What he thinks is the best way of starting a game if not RVS

His answers (and lack of any questions himself) don't seem to show a massive enthausiasm for RQS either.[/quote]
Note that these statements are entirely neutral. Everything here is said through implication. Or just talking for the sake of talking: who cares that he "doesn't show entusiasm for RQS either"? If this had any significance, why didn't mike just say it?
His next post (#86) doesn't say much of anything either, and it's even longer. All he says is that Xalxe "earns a black strike in my green book," and that fitz's policy vote is scummy, both without moving his vote from his random one on Jahudo. And in his next post, he says he's "not against policy votes in general," which is leaving himself some nice room to escape. This is before the fitz wagon, mind you, so scummike would have no reason to commit yet. Also, the way he refers to Xalxe is textbook bussing.
mike wrote:Not much to add to this.

If its not a gambit then obviously Voided will be lynched at some point today. Not just yet though.

UNVOTE:

Fitz doesn't seem too keen on us discussing what is happenning in this game - firstly bringing up the possible policy lynch based on Andrew's meta rather than the current game and then looking to bring the day to an abrupt halt.
In this post mike has nothing to add but feels the need to post anyway, doesn't actually comment on when voided should be lynched, unvotes his random vote (it is his eighth post and he still hasn't made a serious vote) and claims that fitz doesn't want to discuss the game. The last point in particular is nonsense: if fitz didn't want to discuss the game, one would thinks he would avoid the most important topic in the game thus far.
It isn't until his 14th post that he votes someone, this time fitz, which he has been building up to ever so slowly. In the post before he votes fitz (and one game post above it, too), however, he says this:
Fitz - Seems pretty jumpy- firstly attempting to get an early close to Day 1 after Rats specifically said do not quick lynch and then immediately jumping at Rat. I am kinda seeing his points re Andrew now though and not going to hold those against him. Also potentially an element of role fishing when he queried Rats in 201.
This is not the position of a townie before he votes his top suspect. I refuse to believe anybody here could think that this is anything but weak, weak stuff.
Also amusing is his next post, where someone (finally) calls him out on this and mike tries to defend himself:
That's nice but is there a punchline to your reading of my iso or are you just doing going to do the 'information not analysis' thing? Kinda looks a little like you were going to do a proper read through all the players to find something scummy to frame them with but got bored after me so figured Paupam sort of lied so he'll do.
Flat-out OMGUS. That's quite a serious accusation considering that mike never brought Jerbs up again.

That's part 1. Part 2 tomorrow.
I should have brought mike up sooner, but I was worried about his suspicions of me biasing my response. I hope I've made a case that stands on its own so far.
Vote mikemike
There's a sucker born every minute.
P.T. Barnum
P.T. Barnum
Townie
P.T. Barnum
Townie
Townie

Post Post #754 (ISO) » Wed Apr 20, 2011 1:14 pm

Post by P.T. Barnum »

^mod, delete above post please?
Why has no-one covered mikemike again?
His first serious post (his fifth game post!) is about voided, from whom he would be "interested" to hear.
Hmm.. drawing attention to yourself by outright refusing to random vote isn't something I'd expect a scum player to do ... not sure why a town player would do either though so would interested to hear from Voided:

a) Why he has refused
b) What he thinks is the best way of starting a game if not RVS

His answers (and lack of any questions himself) don't seem to show a massive enthausiasm for RQS either.
Note that these statements are entirely neutral. Everything here is said through implication. Or just talking for the sake of talking: who cares that he "doesn't show entusiasm for RQS either"? If this had any significance, why didn't mike just say it?
His next post (#86) doesn't say much of anything either, and it's even longer. All he says is that Xalxe "earns a black strike in my green book," and that fitz's policy vote is scummy, both without moving his vote from his random one on Jahudo. And in his next post, he says he's "not against policy votes in general," which is leaving himself some nice room to escape. This is before the fitz wagon, mind you, so scummike would have no reason to commit yet. Also, the way he refers to Xalxe is textbook bussing.
mike wrote:
Not much to add to this.

If its not a gambit then obviously Voided will be lynched at some point today. Not just yet though.

UNVOTE:

Fitz doesn't seem too keen on us discussing what is happenning in this game - firstly bringing up the possible policy lynch based on Andrew's meta rather than the current game and then looking to bring the day to an abrupt halt.

In this post mike has nothing to add but feels the need to post anyway, doesn't actually comment on when voided should be lynched, unvotes his random vote (it is his eighth post and he still hasn't made a serious vote) and claims that fitz doesn't want to discuss the game. The last point in particular is nonsense: if fitz didn't want to discuss the game, one would thinks he would avoid the most important topic in the game thus far.
It isn't until his 14th post that he votes someone, this time fitz, which he has been building up to ever so slowly. In the post before he votes fitz (and one game post above it, too), however, he says this:
Fitz - Seems pretty jumpy- firstly attempting to get an early close to Day 1 after Rats specifically said do not quick lynch and then immediately jumping at Rat. I am kinda seeing his points re Andrew now though and not going to hold those against him. Also potentially an element of role fishing when he queried Rats in 201.

This is not the position of a townie before he votes his top suspect. I refuse to believe anybody here could think that this is anything but weak, weak stuff.
Also amusing is his next post, where someone (finally) calls him out on this and mike tries to defend himself:
That's nice but is there a punchline to your reading of my iso or are you just doing going to do the 'information not analysis' thing? Kinda looks a little like you were going to do a proper read through all the players to find something scummy to frame them with but got bored after me so figured Paupam sort of lied so he'll do.

Flat-out OMGUS. That's quite a serious accusation considering that mike never brought Jerbs up again.

That's part 1. Part 2 tomorrow.
I should have brought mike up sooner, but I was worried about his suspicions of me biasing my response. I hope I've made a case that stands on its own so far.
Vote mikemike
P.T. Barnum
P.T. Barnum
Townie
P.T. Barnum
Townie
Townie

Post Post #755 (ISO) » Wed Apr 20, 2011 1:15 pm

Post by P.T. Barnum »

fucking quote tags
P.T. Barnum
P.T. Barnum
Townie
P.T. Barnum
Townie
Townie

Post Post #756 (ISO) » Wed Apr 20, 2011 1:17 pm

Post by P.T. Barnum »

Setael wrote:I still find it incredibly scummy that you resorted to ad hom.
Insult =/= ad hom. I wasn't saying you were wrong because you were an ass. The fact that you were an ass was quite independent of your being completely wrong.
Bub Bidderskins
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #757 (ISO) » Wed Apr 20, 2011 4:07 pm

Post by Bub Bidderskins »

PT, why is it that you only post content against people who are attacking you?
Show
Total: 17/15/1
Town: 10/13/1
Scum: 7/2/0
Other: 0/0/0

"Bub Bidderskins-If he's scum, I'll catch him in 2 posts. If he's town, he'll probably be somewhat useful." ~Parama
P.T. Barnum
P.T. Barnum
Townie
P.T. Barnum
Townie
Townie

Post Post #758 (ISO) » Wed Apr 20, 2011 4:39 pm

Post by P.T. Barnum »

Bub Bidderskins wrote:PT, why is it that you only post content against people who are attacking you?
well, I did comment on chkflip, so I don't think that's strictly true. But otherwise, it's coincidence. I think mike is scum and I wanted to defend myself against setael. I can't think of anything else to say.
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #759 (ISO) » Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:39 pm

Post by havingfitz »

Rhinox 14 hrs ago wrote:
Reserved for Vote Count
:D

@mike...annoying because you are. I think the name 'Fitz" has been typed more in this game by you than anyone else. You voted me early on D1 for:

-Looking to finish the day early and pushing for it
-Apparently writing off large parts of the day
-Flying onto a Rats wagon on the safe grounds of LAL

Which upon my response, that you consider fair enough, you stick with me because you get a
scum vibe
on me. A lot of your posts that express suspicions towards me have fuzzy words like seem, vibe, and instinct....but you also think I "scream scum" at you. Even with your D1 tunnel on me your suspicions still come across to me as tap dancing. Voting me for no good reason and maintaining suspicions based on the day 1 gambit/lie. That annoys me. Your passive, continued suspicions towards me annoy me. I would feel much better if you would just put your vote back on me and take a stand. Plus it would be good to see who else felt inclined to join you.
Town 57w-66l :: Not Town 29w-16l:: TBD 2
V/LA on weekends (i.e. RL > mafia)

The shortest GTKAS thread ever!
Bub Bidderskins
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #760 (ISO) » Thu Apr 21, 2011 2:36 pm

P.T. Barnum wrote:
Bub Bidderskins wrote:PT, why is it that you only post content against people who are attacking you?
well, I did comment on chkflip, so I don't think that's strictly true. But otherwise, it's coincidence. I think mike is scum and I wanted to defend myself against setael. I can't think of anything else to say.
Is it also a coincidence that the only time you voiced your suspicions of mike was
after
he attacked you?

unvote; vote: PT
Show

"Bub Bidderskins-If he's scum, I'll catch him in 2 posts. If he's town, he'll probably be somewhat useful." ~Parama
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #761 (ISO) » Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:26 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Bub, I would pretty much prefer your vote being ANYWHERE but there. I seriously just can't see PT being mafia in this situation.
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
mikemike778
mikemike778
Goon
mikemike778
Goon
Goon

Post Post #762 (ISO) » Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:50 pm

Post by mikemike778 »

P.T. Barnum wrote: All he says is that Xalxe "earns a black strike in my green book," and that fitz's policy vote is scummy, both without moving his vote from his random one on Jahudo. And in his next post, he says he's "not against policy votes in general," which is leaving himself some nice room to escape. This is before the fitz wagon, mind you, so scummike would have no reason to commit yet. Also, the way he refers to Xalxe is textbook bussing.
If you'd kept the context - I am not against policy lynches in general just not that early on in the game when the player has barely had a chance to post. Fitz asked us what we thought of policy lynches. What did you want me to do ? Lie or just ignore the question ? The Xalxe comment ... textbook bussing ? Are you being serious ?
P.T. Barnum wrote: In this post mike has nothing to add but feels the need to post anyway, doesn't actually comment on when voided should be lynched, unvotes his random vote (it is his eighth post and he still hasn't made a serious vote) and claims that fitz doesn't want to discuss the game. The last point in particular is nonsense: if fitz didn't want to discuss the game, one would thinks he would avoid the most important topic in the game thus far.
It isn't until his 14th post that he votes someone, this time fitz, which he has been building up to ever so slowly.
Did you want me to name a date when Voided should be lynched ? Apologies - next time I disagree with a quick lynch I'll sit down and have a think about exactly how many days we should wait for lynching them. I disagree with your last point, Fitz was discussing policy lynches and trying to get the day ended quickly. Essentially he was using game theory rather than discussing the game specifically.
P.T. Barnum wrote: Flat-out OMGUS. That's quite a serious accusation considering that mike never brought Jerbs up again.
Jerbs wasn't even attacking me. I've only played 4 games here so maybe I misunderstand what OMGUS means or maybe you misunderstand. Or maybe you think I should only comment on people who don't post about me or maybe you are talking nonsense. I didn't bring up Jerbs again because he replaced out and there were other players higher up my suspect list than Bub (who like I've said I have no read on at all) This is all a bit desperate sounding mister PT.
mikemike778
mikemike778
Goon
mikemike778
Goon
Goon

Post Post #763 (ISO) » Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:59 pm

Post by mikemike778 »

havingfitz wrote:
Rhinox 14 hrs ago wrote:
Reserved for Vote Count
:D

@mike...annoying because you are. I think the name 'Fitz" has been typed more in this game by you than anyone else.
Sorry about that but through a lot of the game I've thought you are likely scum so its pretty inevitable I'm going to type Fitz quite a bit just the way it goes. Apologies for any inconvenience caused. Try not to let it affect your PR hunting too much ...
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #764 (ISO) » Thu Apr 21, 2011 10:42 pm

Post by havingfitz »

mikemike778 wrote:Try not to let it affect your PR hunting too much ...
What are you talking about?

Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #765 (ISO) » Fri Apr 22, 2011 3:20 am

Post by Rhinox »

LONG OVERDUE Votecount 3.1

chkflip (1) - Cecily,
P.T. Barnum (2) - Setael, Bub Bidderskins,
Bub Bidderskins (0) -
mikemike778 (1) - P.T. Barnum,
Setael (0) -
Cecily (2) - Nachomamma8, havingfitz,
havingfitz (0) -
Nachomamma8 (0) -

not voting (2): mikemike778, chkflip

With 8 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.
Deadline for Day 3 is
Wednesday, May 4th at Noon EST

Your mod will be V/LA for the holiday weekend starting now. I will not check to see who needs prodded until monday. I have extended the deadline 3 days for the holiday. HAPPY EASTER!
P.T. Barnum
P.T. Barnum
Townie
P.T. Barnum
Townie
Townie

Post Post #766 (ISO) » Fri Apr 22, 2011 4:18 pm

Post by P.T. Barnum »

got home later than expected: promised post tomorrow
mikemike778
mikemike778
Goon
mikemike778
Goon
Goon

Post Post #767 (ISO) » Fri Apr 22, 2011 9:42 pm

Post by mikemike778 »

Bub ... I'm getting more and more wary of you. Been reading through the last few days and you seem to be posting just fluff, nothing questions, questionable votes and agreeing with people.

You voted PT ... seemingly purely because he attacked someone who attacked him (ie me). That's about as woolly a reason (see previous description of what woolly means people) as I've seen for voting for anyone. Which combined with 731 looks bad indeed.

Post 731 - you are more than happy to agree with Nacho's assessment that me, PT (who you later vote for little reason) and Fitz (why does everyone think he is town anyway ?) are confirmed town. And then happily add another couple to the confirmed list ... no one is confirmed at this point don't make out they are.

Post 727 - Little thing but you seem very sure how big the scum team is and its only the scum team who know that (and Rhino natch).

Post 725 you voted Chkflip for aggain what seems like a very simplistic reason (one post on Satael). You seem to be knee-jerk reacting to anyone that could be seen as even slightly scummy. Scum don't try and scum hunt they try and use what others post to their advantage.

Post 606 - you vote Voided because 'I agree with the case on him'. This is kind of like the demo of all of your scumsigns here - voting town (you vote Neil day 2), agreeing with people blindly, voting for no satisfactory reason (I mean come on - I agree with the case on him).

You have floated out a range of very basic questions of the nature of -who do you think is scum' (you have asked variants of this question a lot). This to me points at someone who is trying hard to look pro-town. Doesn't look like natural scum hunting at all to me.

And yes as PT kindly pointed out, Jerbs wasn't exactly un town like either. And with that ...

Vote Bub

Before you ask ... I've not forgotton about you Fitz so I guess its a bit more tap dancing on that front. But we should lynch Bub today.
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #768 (ISO) » Sat Apr 23, 2011 2:03 am

Post by havingfitz »

mikemike778 wrote:But we should lynch Bub today.
I'm not opposed to this if the Cecily wagon doesn't get anywhere. I just ISO'd Bub and did not see anything that screamed town to me. Plus he managed to make it on the Void wagon and avoid the Pine wagon (while continually expressing his suspicions towards Pine). I need to check on his two votes today and see what their build up is all about but I'm fine for now with an...

FOS Bub

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #769 (ISO) » Sat Apr 23, 2011 2:05 am

Post by havingfitz »

BTW mod...Cecily and Setael both need a big prod in the arse!

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #770 (ISO) » Sat Apr 23, 2011 2:09 am

Post by havingfitz »

havingfitz wrote:
BTW mod...Cecily and Setael both need a big prod in the arse!
D'oh...looks like mod will not be prodding people until Monday.

Focking get in here and post Setael and Cecily!!!
I see you posting in other games. Focking lurkers. :mad:

:idea: Can we please get some more support for the Cecily wagon people?

chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #771 (ISO) » Sat Apr 23, 2011 2:12 am

Post by chkflip »

Still catching up.

Fitz, what are you going to do if they're replaced?
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #772 (ISO) » Sat Apr 23, 2011 3:00 am

Post by havingfitz »

chkflip wrote:Still catching up.

Fitz, what are you going to do if they're replaced?
Change my vote from Cecily to whoever replaces her and keep an eye on Setael.

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #773 (ISO) » Sat Apr 23, 2011 7:27 am

Post by havingfitz »

I see Cecily was logged in at 1127 est. Nothing to say Cecily?

Bub Bidderskins
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #774 (ISO) » Sat Apr 23, 2011 8:57 am

@MOD: My computer crashed this morning, and I'm going to be V/LA until its fixed.

OK, noted
Last edited by Rhinox on Mon Apr 25, 2011 3:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Show

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”