populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #850 (ISO) » Wed Apr 20, 2011 2:41 pm

Post by populartajo »

Im done with this. Preetty obvious the townies on this wagon (Hiraki, LL and maybe Cooldog) wont listen to anything I ve said until my lynch.

Vote: populartajo.

Now listen carefully.

King is not scum. People lynch claimed vanilla townies 90% of the times and Id say 99% when deadline is close. Claiming vanilla is bad play as scum, thats why King is TOWN.
For the record, Ive been in two recent games where the vanilla claimants were indeed vanillas.

TL is scum. With my flip the townies of my wagon: Hiraki, LL and maybe Cooldog, hope this becomes obvious.

The people not on my wagon, help lynch TheLonging.

Do not lynch Toogelo, the panda is very likely town.
Call me Tajo.
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12894
Coming summer 2010: Tajo's Starcraft Mafia.
Tajo's MagictheGathering Mafia
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #851 (ISO) » Wed Apr 20, 2011 2:42 pm

Post by populartajo »

Basically do this.
populartajo wrote:last post because Im going out

When I come up town, lynch the people on the scum and neutral list.

Do not lynch anyone on the town list unless you have lynched these guys first.
populartajo wrote:UPDATED

town

11. Hiraki
12. Lady Lambdadelta
16. Slaxx
TOWN
14. Toogeloo
-------- small gap
09. tclawren
10. Me=Weird
06. KingTwelveSixteen
02. Furcolow
TOWN

neutral

03. Empking
TOWN
04. CooLDoG
05. Shattered Viewpoint
SCUM
07. GreyICE

scum

08. bobsnox
TOWN
13. TheLonging
15. Exe
SCUM

Confirm Vote: TheLonging.

Case: scummy relationships with Exescum (inconsistencies in his attacks) and with RegfanSCUM (inconsistencies on reads).
Hahah bet you didnt expect that, scumbags!
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #852 (ISO) » Wed Apr 20, 2011 2:43 pm

Post by populartajo »

TheLonging wrote:
populartajo wrote:
TheLonging wrote:That sounds like a threat/command to lynch people. Also Cooldog and ICE are on your neutral list.
After this attack, I think at least one of them is scum with you.
I'm not attacking.
wtf are you doing then, scum?

vig/sk or whomever is doing that great job at killing scumbags, you know who t shot next.
Call me Tajo.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #853 (ISO) » Wed Apr 20, 2011 3:08 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

It's hard to really town hunt with my suspicion of a SK, but I do know that CooLDoG, pops, and King are all town. The town on pop's wagon are in total tunnel mode, and I highly doubt any of them are rereading or re-evaluating the game since the flips happened.

It's too late now (I think), but:

Vote: TheLonging

Votals were wrong with GI's quotes. Both SV and Regfan never voted according to their ISOs, so how Regfan was on CooLDoG, I do not know, if it is true though, it further makes CooLDoG look better.

As for pop's jump to Furc, I was prepared to do the same exact thing. I thought Furc was town, but I was less sure of his alignment than I was of King's. I was prepared to make sure Furc would go before King did since I didn't want to risk any shenanigans.

TheLonging and GreyICE (Hiraki in a distant third) continue to be my suspects. At least one of them is town, so whomever it is needs to wake up, take the blinders off, and actually read what's going on in the interactions.
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #854 (ISO) » Wed Apr 20, 2011 3:29 pm

Post by Parama »

Day 3 Votecount #2 (FINAL)

[6] populartajo
- GreyICE, Lady Lambdadelta, TheLonging, Hiraki, CooLDoG, populartajo

[1] TheLonging
- Pine
[1] KingTwelveSixteen
- tclawren
[0] Lady Lambdadelta
-
[0] CooLDoG
-
[0] GreyICE
-
[0] Hiraki
-
[0] Toogeloo
-
[0] tclawren
-
[0] Pine
-

Not voting: KingTwelveSixteen, Toogeloo

With 10 alive, it took 6 to lynch.

populartajo has been lynched. Mod scene incoming.
Last edited by Parama on Wed Apr 20, 2011 3:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Show
Ever wanted a playlist full of a lot of music I really dig? Here you go.

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

I basically post like I'm always on twitter, ignore my spamminess.
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #855 (ISO) » Wed Apr 20, 2011 3:38 pm

Post by Parama »

Eyes quickly turn to populartajo, and pretty soon there's a large group wanting him dead.

"Well... I'm a citizen, just like bobsnox and Furcolow. You guys are screwing up again, you know."

"YOU LIE! DIE, GANG SCUM!"
"KILL YOURSELF, YOU BASTARD!"

"Y'know what... I think I will! Make sure you get the guys I told you to get, though."

populartajo pulls out a knife - the same one that Regfan had carried on the previous night. populartajo had taken it out of Regfan's pocket while nobody was looking - he only planned to use it in self-defense, however.

But things had changed, and there was only one use for the knife now. populartajo extended his arm, and thrust the knife towards his heart.

The sound of metal cutting into flesh is heard, and populartajo falls to the ground immediately. Blood starts spurting out of the open wound, creating a puddle in mere seconds. Then the flow cuts off - populartajo's heart was no longer beating.

Dejected that they had messed up yet again, and feeling even worse after witnessing his bloody death, the citizens retired to their houses to try and get some rest, though few would be able to sleep tonight after what they'd seen that day.

populartajo, Citizen, committed suicide Day 3.

Night 3 begins now and lasts for 48 hours, until 4/22/11 at 9:40 PM CST. Please send all actions to my MS inbox. Actions received after the night deadline will be randomized according to Rule #15, regardless of whether or not day has officially begun.
Show

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #856 (ISO) » Fri Apr 22, 2011 3:35 pm

Post by Parama »

The remaining gang members has come to a conclusion after the previous night's events: It was too dangerous to perform a hit alone. Starting that night, they decided that two men would perform the night's murder - one would do the killing and one would keep watch to make sure that nothing could go wrong.
--------------------

Of all the people who had witnessed populartajo's suicide, Pine felt most disturbed about the event. populartajo had been one of his closest friends, and to seem him die in such a brutal fashion had made him nearly faint. The only thing keeping him alive now was the desire to overcome the gang members - they had committed atrocity after atrocity, and they had to be punished for it.

Pine had taken the knife from populartajo's body - he felt he had a right to it, and since nobody else seemed to want it, there was no use in just leaving it there. None of the other citizens seemed as concerned about their own safety as he did. He would survive, even if meant killing gang members himself. Other citizens had done so at least twice - the bodies of Regfan and Exe were more than proof of that. They were not invulnerable, and if there was even a slight chance of killing one of those bastards, Pine wanted to take it.
--------------------

The man who had borne witness to both gang member murders had no will left to carry on. He was exhausted from the events of the prior two nights - having now stayed up for nearly 64 hours straight, there was no reason he shouldn't have been. The men who had helped in the death of Regfan may still have been out and about, but he had no plans of joining them that night. His best efforts at eliminating the gang problem, and the citizens still ended up fighting each other during the day. The nights were the only time of day seeing any scummy blood being spilled.

He sighed and walked through the door to his house. Maybe he wouldn't have to wake up the next morning - that would be... nice.
--------------------

Hiraki followed close behind his companion - they had been selected for that night's murder. He was the one who would keep watch, however - regardless of whether or not anyone saw him, nobody would have conclusive evidence that he was a criminal, and as such, he was feeling rather at ease. True, someone could see him with his fellow gang member, but that wouldn't hold any weight - nobody would believe something as trivial as that. He had nothing to worry about except that the job would go well, and there was little worry that it wouldn't.
--------------------

Hiraki's companion ran a few meters ahead of him, making sure to go as quickly as possible. There was no time to waste, he knew that. He wasn't so sure Hiraki knew it, though... he seemed a little too relaxed considering their circumstances. He quickly went over the sources of their problem in his head:

1. They were going to kill somebody - this is considered a crime.
2. The citizens were as restless as ever tonight - they had killed one of their own again that day.
3. The citizens had shown the potential for violence - the previous two nights, a gang member had been killed.

Points 1 and 2 had directly lead to Point 3 on previous nights - though the citizens had yet to stumble upon a gang member committing murder. Still, there was real danger here, and the gang member felt that Hiraki was going to be a liability at best with the way he had been acting.

He wouldn't tell this straight to Hiraki's face, of course, though after the night was over he wished he would have.
--------------------

Pine's intuition was usually right, and presently, his intuition was telling him that something was going to go terribly wrong tonight. He had a feeling that the gang members would come after him, and he had never been one to doubt his gut, so before he could've even known they were coming, Pine was prepared for an attack by the gang members. He had the knife at hand, ready to use. Now all he could do was wait to see if they would arrive - to see if his intuition had been right yet again.

He couldn't remember the last time it had been wrong, though. And that thought didn't do anything to calm his nerves.
--------------------

The two gang members had arrived at their target's house. The unknown gang member prepared to enter while Hiraki stayed outside but close by. When the gang member disappeared into the house, Hiraki began his wait for the other man to return. There was no doubt in his mind that his partner would successfully kill the target - and there was no doubt in his mind that the target was there, since they had seen a small light coming from a window seconds before they arrived.
--------------------

Pine had seen them coming, just as he expected. He had the initiative in the inevitable fight, and thus the element of surprise. He had seen two men, but was unable to recognize either of them in the darkness of the night. However, he knew that only one was planning on entering his house - and if he killed the man entering his house, the other man would certainly kill him. When he heard the gang member banging on his front door, Pine headed for the rear of his house and quickly and quietly slipped out the back door. A second later, the front door crashed down and the gang member stepped foot in the house.
--------------------

Hiraki had not been in a position to see Pine slip out his back door - he had taken a post in an alley onlooking the front of the house, for two reasons. First, he expected his partner to exit through the front. This was helped by Hiraki's belief that nobody in this town had a back door to their house. None of them needed one, and very few could afford to install one even if they wanted one.

There was no way he could've seen someone approaching him from behind, and no way he could've known the man was coming.
--------------------

The gang member had searched nearly every room in the small house, but hadn't seen any signs that the target was home. How was that possible? A candle had been extinguished moments before they had arrived at the front of the house - Pine had to be there.

Then the pieces snapped into place in an instant. He had thought it strange that Pine not only had a back door but that he would leave it unlocked when his front door was locked. He must've gone out the back - which means he must've seen them coming.

The gang member rushed through the house, sped out the front door, and darted towards where Hiraki said he'd be watching.
--------------------

Pine had taken his knife and driven in straight into Hiraki's back. Hiraki collapsed immediately, but Pine wanted to make sure he was dead. After several more stab wounds - a few more in the back and a few in Hiraki's skull, he stopped, satisfied that the gang member was dead.

It was then that he was the other gang member speeding towards him. He immediately ran in the opposite direction. Since the gang members had all used knives in the past, he figured that he could outrun the man chasing after him. He was one of the most physically fit men in the city, in fact - nobody he knew could run faster.

However, he hadn't run more than 10 meters when he suddenly felt an intense pain - and then everything went black as he collapsed to the ground. His last thoughts were those of confusion - how had he died? What could've possibly killed him?
--------------------

The gang member had never been one for convention. Most of the gang members carried around knives to use in their hits, which he had to admit was a fairly decent weapon. Inexpensive, silent, and effective - he did carry one himself, in case of emergency.

However, he had always been a good aim with a gun, and always carried around a silenced pistol in his pocket. If the corpse of Pine several meters away wasn't proof of its usefulness, he didn't know what was. He wouldn't have been able to catch up to Pine, anyways, and if Pine had escaped, it would've been the end of him as well. Laughing at the stupidity of Hiraki, the gang member withdrew from the scene to prepare for the events of the next day.
--------------------

The next day...

7 men gathered in the center of town - 2 less than had left the previous day. Expecting the worse, the group set off as a whole to find where the bodies lay. They first headed to Hiraki's house on majority vote, but no bodies were found in or around the house.

The group decided to take the quickest route to Pine's house, which involved cutting through several back alleys. Turning the corner to the last of these alleys, every man stopped in his tracks. There before them lay the bodies, though there was quite a bit of distance between the two.

Pine's body was the first one they came across. The only noticeable wound was a gaping bullet hole in the back of his head. Nobody had heard a gun last night, leaving a mystery as to how exactly Pine had been killed in this fashion without a sound. Still, there was no evidence that he had been a gang member, so only feelings of sadness swept over the remaining men.

Those feelings would be replaced by a slight one of relief when they examined the second body, however. The multiple stab wounds on Hiraki's backside were the first thing they noticed. However, there were no signs that he had been a gang member, either. That is, until someone noticed the edge of a tattoo. The rest had been covered by a bloodstain that had poured out of Hiraki's back. The initial stab wound had gone directly through Hiraki's gang tattoo.

Still feeling rather glum at the prospect of another long day of arguing, the citizens returned to the center of town to begin the day's activities.

Pine, Citizen, shot in the back of the head Night 3.

Hiraki, Gang Member, stabbed in the back Night 3.

Day 4 Votecount #0

[0] TheLonging
-
[0] KingTwelveSixteen
-
[0] Lady Lambdadelta
-
[0] CooLDoG
-
[0] GreyICE
-
[0] Toogeloo
-
[0] tclawren
-

Not voting: KingTwelveSixteen, Toogeloo, GreyICE, Lady Lambdadelta, TheLonging, Hiraki, CooLDoG, populartajo, tclawren

With 7 alive, it takes 4 to lynch. Deadline for Day 4 is 9:40 PM CST on 4/26/11.
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #857 (ISO) » Fri Apr 22, 2011 3:42 pm

Post by GreyICE »

WUT

WUT

HIRAKI YOU BASTARD

Okay, I officially know nothing. Reread time.

Flavor makes it pretty clear there's one left.

What the fuck is going on? Any ideas?
Show
That which is done out of love always takes place beyond good and evil

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #858 (ISO) » Fri Apr 22, 2011 3:48 pm

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

Read the flavor closely.

It keeps referring to that unnamed gang member as "he".

You don't think Parama would be someone to make that kind of slip, would he?

Besides that... I think it's time to look back at all the scum who are dead and see if we can't connect a few dots.
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #859 (ISO) » Fri Apr 22, 2011 3:51 pm

Post by GreyICE »

Meh I should probably just lynch you. You're a strong townread. The way this game has been going it's my best shot of getting results. :igmeou:

Reread TheLonging. Sorry folks, still town.

Ideas?
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #860 (ISO) » Fri Apr 22, 2011 3:52 pm

Post by Parama »

"He" is used as a gender-neutral pronoun for all mystery characters in flavor. Note that flavor is merely for enjoyment purposes only.
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #861 (ISO) » Fri Apr 22, 2011 3:55 pm

Parama wrote:
"He" is used as a gender-neutral pronoun for all mystery characters in flavor. Note that flavor is merely for enjoyment purposes only.

Thank You Parama. :3

@GI: I feel the same way. This is getting ridiculous. Thank god for our vig.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #862 (ISO) » Fri Apr 22, 2011 4:02 pm

Post by GreyICE »

I think it's a serial killer. Somehow I picture the most unhappy serial killer ever screaming "FUCK" as he shoots someone that's unlikely to be the scum kill but is also obvtown just to watch them flip red :( If that's the case, I'm nomming him for the worst luck ever scummy :P Do we even have that scummy?

Well enough of that shit. I vote we push this one close to deadline unless we get some damn good reason otherwise, these speed lynches are sucking.

Tclaw's ISO is a wall of fluff, King keeps getting wagoned to hell and then having the wagon dissipate, that has GOT to mean something, I have no idea what. And I still have this bad feeling about Toog I can't shake :(
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
tclawren
tclawren
Goon
tclawren
Goon
Goon

Post Post #863 (ISO) » Fri Apr 22, 2011 4:31 pm

Post by tclawren »

Hiraki wrote:Defeat means that I can hop on now.

Unvote, Vote: Populartajo

Btw. I don't care what Tajo's flip is. There's no way I'm going on TL tomorrow. King needs to die next.
King is pretty much conf. town at this point, much to my chagrin.

I think TL could be the proper move, but I need to reread.
Looking for a hydra partner. Must be someone I respect as a player and a person. PM me if you're interested.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #864 (ISO) » Fri Apr 22, 2011 4:34 pm

Hiraki did a LOT of defending of TL.

Hmmm

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
KingTwelveSixteen
KingTwelveSixteen
Goon
KingTwelveSixteen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #865 (ISO) » Fri Apr 22, 2011 4:41 pm

Post by KingTwelveSixteen »

How much you guys wanna bet that town wins this without ever lynching a mafia member? :P
Show
Win-Loss Ratio
2-3 Town
1-0 Scum
0-0 Third Party
3-3 overall
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #866 (ISO) » Fri Apr 22, 2011 5:13 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

tclawren wrote:
Hiraki wrote:Defeat means that I can hop on now.

Unvote, Vote: Populartajo

Btw. I don't care what Tajo's flip is. There's no way I'm going on TL tomorrow. King needs to die next.
King is pretty much conf. town at this point, much to my chagrin.

I think TL could be the proper move, but I need to reread.
Psychoanalysis suggests that TL might be town in there as well. Would confscum openly claim defense of his buddy in such a manner?

Again, the mafia death is puzzling and neither affirms or denies the existence of a SK or Vig. Since we only have one Mafioso left in all likelihood, how does everyone feel about the person who is responsible for the mafia deaths to step forward? If it's the Vig, he has nothing to fear, he has done an amazing job, and it buys him a pass today. SK probably would stay hidden, or gambit claiming Vig, but could get shot by the last mafia for it.

I will evaluate Hiraki more later. I had about 8 beers earlier, so I need to head to bed and look forward to my throbber in the morning.
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #867 (ISO) » Fri Apr 22, 2011 5:21 pm

Post by GreyICE »

It's 7 today? Hmm.

If it's a vig and he steps forward, we have a lynch out of 6, and a vig tonight, and the vig dies if there's no doctor, etc.

That leaves us with 4 tomorrow.

Nah, don't like it. If we lynch, vig, and the vig survives, he can claim tomorrow if we missed scum with both. Then we have another two shots at hitting scum with one confirmed town. Don't see the advantages of doing it today.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #868 (ISO) » Fri Apr 22, 2011 5:25 pm

Post by GreyICE »

Yeah, Hiraki basically spent the entire game tunneled on King. While there was a vig with homing missiles. No damn way King's scum.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #869 (ISO) » Fri Apr 22, 2011 5:58 pm

Post by TheLonging »

Raikiri being town completely throws me off.

I will be back tomorrow afternoon, as I have an idea but I need to go over a few reads before I offer anything
Show
Town:
0-1 at MS.net (0-0 offsite)
Scum:
0-0 at MS.net (0-0 offsite)
3rd Party:
Overall: 0-0 at MS.net (0-0 offsite)

Thestatusquo - and that, ladies and gentlemen, was trolling.
cyberbob - it doesn't count if you're insecure enough about it to have to openly pat yourself on the back
TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #870 (ISO) » Fri Apr 22, 2011 5:59 pm

Post by TheLonging »

*Raikiri being scum

too tired
Show
Town:
0-1 at MS.net (0-0 offsite)
Scum:
3rd Party:
Overall: 0-0 at MS.net (0-0 offsite)

Thestatusquo - and that, ladies and gentlemen, was trolling.
cyberbob - it doesn't count if you're insecure enough about it to have to openly pat yourself on the back
KingTwelveSixteen
KingTwelveSixteen
Goon
KingTwelveSixteen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #871 (ISO) » Fri Apr 22, 2011 7:50 pm

Post by KingTwelveSixteen »

I don't see what was so impossible about Hiraki being scum. :/
Show
Win-Loss Ratio
2-3 Town
1-0 Scum
0-0 Third Party
3-3 overall
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #872 (ISO) » Sat Apr 23, 2011 2:47 am

Post by Pine »

"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #873 (ISO) » Sat Apr 23, 2011 2:49 am

Post by CooLDoG »

Lady Lambdadelta wrote:Read the flavor closely.

It keeps referring to that unnamed gang member as "he".

You don't think Parama would be someone to make that kind of slip, would he?

Besides that... I think it's time to look back at all the scum who are dead and see if we can't connect a few dots.
Trying to clear ourselves aren't we? I have suspected you the entire game, and this post secures my suspicions.
vote: Lady Lambdadelta

I got ninjad by a llama. Is that a bad omen?
after a wank.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #874 (ISO) » Sat Apr 23, 2011 3:10 am

After an extensive VCA that you will see below, I have found a place I am happy to put my vote.

VOTE: CoolDog
HoS: Tclawren

FoS: TheLonging

One of these three is your last scum (assuming a 4 person scum team), and likely-hood of each one being scum descends as you go down the list.

VCA STARTS HERE

If you look at the original King1216 wagon that got 7 votes, this is who you see on it.

Remember, King is obv town.

[7] KingTwelveSixteen -
Hiraki
Empking
, CooLDoG,
Slaxx
Furcolow
Exe
bobsnox

Only 2 scum on a 7 person wagon? I mean, sure, it's possible that the other two scum were both off doing something else... but why wouldn't they try and take the opportunity for an easy Day 1 lynch?

I'm going to ignore the Bobsnox lynch, because it is my opinion that the scum slip I found was legit, and by all right he should have flipped scum.

He just didn't :igmeou:

Next wagons to look at are Day 2 Dueling wagons of Furc and King1216.

[6] KingTwelveSixteen -
Furcolow
, tclawren,
Hiraki
, CooLDoG,
populartajo
Slaxx

[4] Furcolow - TheLonging, Lady Lambdadelta, GreyICE, KingTwelveSixteen

No one has flipped who was on the Furc wagon at that point... but the real interesting thing is the two people left alive who were on the King1216 wagon.

CoolDoG and Tclawren.

I have my doubts about TC... but this is the second time CoolDog has been on a town wagon (Yes, I know King hasn't flipped town or anything, but if King isn't town I'll eat my hat.)

And this time, there is only one other scum on the wagon with him. Assuming a 4 person scum team (with Exe dead making it 3), you would expect a potential mislynch wagon like that to have at least one more scum on it.

Here's the lynch that day:

[7] Furcolow - TheLonging, Lady Lambdadelta,
Pine
populartajo
KingTwelveSixteen
, tclawren,
Slaxx

There are no flipped scum on this wagon yet.

Is it possible that town lynched Furcolow of its own accord? Yes, but not likely. There is a plausible case to be made that all the scums were on the King wagon, but I'd rather believe that Tclawren (who was on the King wagon too) jumped over to the Furc wagon to get the mislynch.

Day 3:

There were only 2 vote counts in Day 3

[4] populartajo - GreyICE, Lady Lambdadelta, TheLonging,
Hiraki

[2] TheLonging -
Pine
populartajo

[1] KingTwelveSixteen - tclawren
[1] Lady Lambdadelta - CooLDoG

Here is an interesting development. Tclawren is back on King and CoolDog is voting me. There wouldn't be much of a problem with CoolDog voting me, because he has expressed suspicion of me all game (wrong but consistent).

The real kicker about CoolDog is the next vote count.

[6] populartajo - GreyICE, Lady Lambdadelta, TheLonging,
Hiraki
, CooLDoG,
populartajo

[1] TheLonging -
Pine

[1] KingTwelveSixteen - tclawren

He switches his vote over to the Tajo wagon, which prompts Tajo to self-hammer as town.

Again, only one scum is on that lynch wagon that is revealed. Remember, this is Day 3, so both Regfan and Exe are dead and we are assuming 2 scums left.

It would make sense that both scum would be on this wagon... or that the scum team is Hiraki and TC.

About TheLonging: I want you to examine the wagons above. Pine is the sole voter for TheLonging. With Tajo's case on TL and his dying breath being "Lynch TL", it would make sense for a TL/Hiraki scum team to kill the only person in the game who was voting for one of them. Thus, it eliminates someone who would potentially believe Tajo's "case" and follow up on it today.

That's your VCA. Potential scums: CoolDog, Tclawren, TheLonging

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”