Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #1400 (ISO) » Thu Apr 21, 2011 2:00 pm

Post by Fate »

WHOSE SIDE ARE YOU FUCKING ON ANYWAY SOCIO?

HMM?
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1401 (ISO) » Thu Apr 21, 2011 2:03 pm

Post by SocioPath »

That should be obvious.
Aut Tace Aut Meliora Loquere Silentio.
gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1402 (ISO) » Thu Apr 21, 2011 2:47 pm

Post by gandalf5166 »

Now there's something I hadn't thought about. Only Fate would have care enough to point out that shit about SP getting lynched early, and AGM wouldn't have noticed it on his own.

Oh, and I've decided I'm never playing with Fate again unless SP is in the game too. >.>
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1403 (ISO) » Thu Apr 21, 2011 3:56 pm

Post by GreyICE »

SocioPath wrote:If you need me I'll be back behind the curtains.
There are some strings for me to pull back there.
Don't mind me.
I'm not prolific at all.

Focus on the louder ones.
They are all about the CAPS.
Amirite.
Okay, so I said it myself. The only reason you weren't scum was you were bussing implosion and enigma so hard, and if enigma was town you were confirmed scum.

So how did I fail to get a read on you again? Only thing that prevented you being scum the moment I read the thread is I didn't think you were bussing BOTH buddies that hard in a mechanics heavy game.
Show
That which is done out of love always takes place beyond good and evil

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
bv310
bv310
Mafia Scum
bv310
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1404 (ISO) » Thu Apr 21, 2011 4:02 pm

Post by bv310 »

Also, what was up with the 4 Orange Star, 2 Green Earth, 1 Blue Moon, and 1 Yellow Comet? Was it just the people who survived the last game?
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1405 (ISO) » Thu Apr 21, 2011 4:02 pm

Post by GreyICE »

bv310 wrote:Also, what was up with the 4 Orange Star, 2 Green Earth, 1 Blue Moon, and 1 Yellow Comet? Was it just the people who survived the last game?
Probably WIFOM.

If we mass claimed, we'd almost certainly be like 'well one of the OS has to be scum!'
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
bv310
bv310
Mafia Scum
bv310
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1406 (ISO) » Thu Apr 21, 2011 4:05 pm

Post by bv310 »

That was going to be a big part of my pushing for the TS/Fate double lynch. It seemed off for there to be 4 OS and only me from Blue Moon.
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1407 (ISO) » Thu Apr 21, 2011 4:10 pm

Post by SocioPath »

GreyICE wrote:
SocioPath wrote:If you need me I'll be back behind the curtains.
There are some strings for me to pull back there.
Don't mind me.
I'm not prolific at all.

Focus on the louder ones.
They are all about the CAPS.
Amirite.
Okay, so I said it myself. The only reason you weren't scum was you were bussing implosion and enigma so hard, and if enigma was town you were confirmed scum.

So how did I fail to get a read on you again? Only thing that prevented you being scum the moment I read the thread is I didn't think you were bussing BOTH buddies that hard in a mechanics heavy game.
This is quite the non sequitur.

Actually, I was trying to pull scum reads from people since before enigma's death, so I'm glad you viewed me as scum.
And I didn't bus imp hard at all.

But regardless, the point of my post was lost on you.
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1408 (ISO) » Thu Apr 21, 2011 4:13 pm

Post by SocioPath »

...Which might mean that this was lost in translation as well.
GreyICE wrote:
FINALLY GREY.
JESUS.

YOU MIGHT JUST GET PROMOTED TO VV MK. II IF YOU KEEP THIS UP.
I love this.
VV was the town player last Advance Wars game that arguably actively helped the scum the most.
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1409 (ISO) » Thu Apr 21, 2011 5:06 pm

Post by GreyICE »

I know dude
It amused me
It goes on my quote wall most likely

TBH I dunno what the hell you were doing, but it was scum as shit, but Enigma was SO MUCH WORSE. SO SO MUCH WORSE. I didn't get a town vibe off one of his posts. And you were pushing Imp who was obvscum, so I just didn't think it was Imp/Enigma/Socio since you'd get night actioned out.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1410 (ISO) » Thu Apr 21, 2011 5:10 pm

Post by Fate »

He pushed IMp.... after I claimed a guilty on him.

Oh yeah I forgot, you completely wrote off my guilty as "FATES GAMBITINZZZZ" and acted like it wasn't even in play.

LOL
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1411 (ISO) » Thu Apr 21, 2011 5:14 pm

Post by GreyICE »

Fate wrote:He pushed IMp.... after I claimed a guilty on him.

Oh yeah I forgot, you completely wrote off my guilty as "FATES GAMBITINZZZZ" and acted like it wasn't even in play.

LOL
Yeah, I just ignored it. He was fucking obvscum before I hit that bit. I can quote where and shit, but telling you scum is scum is tough and all :P

You can criticize a lot about my power role use. I've pretty much never used one effectively. I'm at my best as VT.

But damned if I can't get some mean reads.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Enigma
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1412 (ISO) » Thu Apr 21, 2011 5:15 pm

Post by Enigma »

ITT:
We see GreyIce either has an unhealthy obsession for me
or
He is just a sore loser
or
He is a bad player
or
All of the above
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1413 (ISO) » Thu Apr 21, 2011 5:18 pm

Post by GreyICE »

Yeah because I'm just day 1 lynching you
The next time I have to suffer in a game with you
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Enigma
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1414 (ISO) » Thu Apr 21, 2011 5:24 pm

Post by Enigma »

Because I really care right?
It's
pathetic
funny how this issue torments you so much.
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1415 (ISO) » Thu Apr 21, 2011 5:48 pm

Post by GreyICE »

I play this game because it's fun. So on one hand, it doesn't really matter.

On the other hand it's fun because people care. Even Vezok fucking cares, no matter how hard he sucks.

You were constantly like 'oh well, I didn't read anything, vote whoever!'
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1416 (ISO) » Fri Apr 22, 2011 3:30 am

Post by chesskid3 »

It's ok GreyICE

we clearly care too much

or just hate retards
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
bv310
bv310
Mafia Scum
bv310
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1417 (ISO) » Fri Apr 22, 2011 3:35 am

Post by bv310 »

chesskid3 wrote: or are just retards
FTFY
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1418 (ISO) » Fri Apr 22, 2011 3:35 am

Post by chesskid3 »

LOL WHY U MAD THO?
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1419 (ISO) » Fri Apr 22, 2011 5:37 am

Post by gandalf5166 »

chesskid3 wrote:
or just hate retards
This is why we get along so well, chess.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1420 (ISO) » Fri Apr 22, 2011 5:47 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

[Role PMs]

AlmasterGM wrote:Image

Welcome to Advance Wars: Mafia Strikes, AurorusVox! You are Hachi, the grizzled veteran CO of Orange Star. You retired from combat long ago to begin a business as a shopkeeper. The ever-looming threat of Black Hole, however, has spurred your inner pride and called you to return to your post. Your long history as a commander and shop owner mean you have more experience than any of the other COs combined. You must use your knowledge and wisdom to repel the Black Hole invaders and restore the integrity of your homeland.

Activated abilities:

CO Power: Barter
- You use your long-standing merchant connections to see what everyone else is buying, selling, and shipping. You can learn from their plans accordingly. {Copy the last CO Power that was activated. You will be informed of its effects and may choose new targets for the copy.}
Super CO Power: Merchant Union
- You call upon your fellow merchants worldwide to completely redirect troop and supply shipping lanes to benefit you. Everyone but you ends up confused as hell about where everything is going. {Choose two target players. For the next 7 days, if a player would target one of those players, that player targets the other player instead.}

Static Abilities:

Discount
-As a longtime salesman, you aren't fooled by inflated prices or false appearances. What you see is what you get. {If a player you are voting for would take additional votes to lynch, that player takes no additional votes to lynch instead.}

You are aligned with the Allied Nations. You win when all other factions have been (or are certain to be) neutralized.

You can track your power meter's progress charging here: http://www.quicktopic.com/46/H/BSwHUXcFec2. It will be updated approximately once per real-life day. Activated abilities and questions may be submitted either in this quicktopic or via PM.

Please confirm by return PM. The game thread is located here: http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=16934. Good luck!

Welcome to Advance Wars: Mafia Strikes, Twistedspoon! You are Sami, the infantry veteran of Orange Star. You have been fighting alongside your infantry platoons for as long as any of the troops can remember. You’re a no-nonsense leader – a master of deadly efficiency. You must use your tactical abilities to outwit the Black Hole invaders and protect the security of your homeland.

Activated abilities:

CO Power: Double Time
– You use your veteran experience to move twice as fast to keep up with the enemy and track their fighting prowess. {I will reveal to you what percentage of target player's power meter is full.}
Super CO Power: Victory March
– Sure of victory, you cruise directly into the enemy’s territory and conduct reconnaissance on the enemy movement. {For the next 6 days, I will reveal to you who targets target player.}

Static abilities:

Guerilla Warfare
– As an infantry commander, you are able to continue fighting even when infrastructure and supply lines are destroyed. {Your activated abilities cannot be prevented.}

You are aligned with the Allied Nations. You win when all other factions have been (or are certain to be) neutralized.

You can track your power meter's progress charging here: http://www.quicktopic.com/46/H/xc6GaADs97B5. It will be updated approximately once per real-life day. Activated abilities and questions may be submitted either in this quicktopic or via PM.

Please confirm by return PM. The game thread is located here: http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=16934. Good luck!

Welcome to Advance Wars: Mafia Strikes, Enigma! You are Jake, the relaxed, tank-driving CO of Orange Star. You think that everyone needs to sit back and take a chill pill – especially these Black Hole n00bs who have bad tastes in music and are generally very uncool. A strategic assault would cut in to chilling time, so you're going to take them out the way you know best – direct attack on the open plains. Let's roll!

Activated abilities:

CO Power: Beat Down
– You roll across the open plains and deliver an smack to the enemy. {For the next 4 days, you gain 1 additional vote.}
Super CO Power: Block Rock
– Your tank squadron blockades future enemy movement and delivers a barrage of damaging fire. {For the next 6 days, you gain 1 additional vote. If you are voting for a player, that player cannot activate any abilities.}

Static abilities:

Tank Armor
– You’re tough … tank tough. {You take 1 additional vote to lynch.}

You can track your power meter's progress charging here: http://www.quicktopic.com/46/H/7jVVeYNrUyz. It will be updated approximately once per real-life day. Activated abilities and questions may be submitted either in this quicktopic or via PM.

Welcome to Advance Wars: Mafia Strikes, The Mask! You are Javier, the honorable gentlemen CO of Green Earth. You believe war to be uncivilized and unnecessary. However, you value honor and chivalry above anything else, so when you heard some scum was threatening innocent civilians, you leaped to their aide. You will gladly stand in battle against the enemies who threaten your homeland.

Activated abilities:

CO Power: Tower Shield
- You draw your sword and call upon the power of chivalrous communication to protect the innocent from harm. {For the next 4 days, target player other than yourself is immune to killing abilities.}
Super CO Power: Tower of Power
– You utilize Omega Land’s Com Towers to track and avoid all enemy movement. {For the next 6 days, prevent all activated abilities targeting target player.}

Static abilities:

Com Tower
- You are a master of using communication towers situated throughout Omega Land. You can use this ability to converse with other COs whom you trust. {At the beginning of the game, you may choose target player. For the rest of the game, you may converse privately with that player at any time.}
Battle Armor
- Your steel breastplate protects you from enemy attacks. {You take 1 additional vote to lynch.}

You can track your power meter's progress charging here: http://www.quicktopic.com/46/H/UtfVsnqZZ8KQR. It will be updated approximately once per real-life day. Activated abilities and questions may be submitted either in this quicktopic or via PM.

Welcome to Advance Wars: Mafia Strikes, crazypianist1116! You are Eagle, the arrogant and frequently airborne CO of Green Earth. This whole situation wasn't even worth your time ... and then the idiots decided to mess with your homeland. Morons - little do they know the eagle soars above them! You're going to rain death from above and make sure messing with you is the last thing they'll ever do!

Activated abilities:

CO Power: Lightning Drive
- You crack through the sound barrier to race with the lightning at amazing speed. {For the next 4 days, target player's CO Power Meter charges at 200% its normal rate.}
Super CO Power: Lightning Strike
- You flip on the afterburners and embody the speed of lightning. Before your enemies have had time to even move a muscle, you've flown multiple circles around them and accomplished double what you normally can. {The next time target player would activate their CO Power, it has the effect of their Super CO Power instead. If that player would activate their Super CO Power, it has double the normal effect.}

Static Abilities:

Airborne
- You fly high and dry above any nasty effects that could slow you down. {You are immune to activated abilities that affect the charge speed of your power meter.}

You can track your power meter's progress charging here: http://www.quicktopic.com/46/H/ujrjtuRCC7G. It will be updated approximately once per real-life day. Activated abilities and questions may be submitted either in this quicktopic or via PM.

Welcome to Advance Wars: Mafia Strikes, GhostWriter! You are Rachel, the young, energetic CO of Orange Star! As Nell’s younger sister, you have been placed in charge of leading the other COs in the battle against Black Hole. You don’t have an incredible amount of experience doing this, but you know that with the proper attitude and enthusiasm, you will prevail!

Activated abilities:

CO Power: Lucky Lass
– Just like your sister, you’ve always been naturally lucky. You can use this to sneak out of otherwise perilous situations.{If you would be lynched today, instead the vote count is reset.}
Super CO Power: Covering Fire
– As the Commander in Chief of the Orange Star forces, you have access to their defensive array of missile silos. You can radio them in to break you out of a tight spot and counterattack your enemies. {Kill target player who is voting for you.}

Static abilities:

Natural luck
– For some magical reason, tricks and traps never seem to work against you.{All votes cast for you count for exactly one vote.}

You can track your power meter's progress charging here: http://www.quicktopic.com/46/H/kLFyjTUFTBZ. It will be updated approximately once per real-life day. Activated abilities and questions may be submitted either in this quicktopic or via PM.

Welcome to Advance Wars: Mafia Strikes, bv310! You are Sasha, the aristocratic CO of Blue Moon. You are incredibly clever, and have used your superior interlace to make a number of highly profitable investments. As such, you have become extremely rich. You must use the power of your wallet to bring the enemy to their knees before their troops even arrive on the battlefield.

Activated abilities:

Market Crash
- You utilize your superior knowledge of the markets to counter enemy investments and hinder the growth of their portfolios. {The charge of target player's power meter is depleted by 50%.}
War Bonds
- You use your immense buying power to bribe the public officials of your enemies, effectively undermining their entire war effort. {For the next 7 days, you secretly control target player's vote (any votes they had are added to your vote, and any votes cast by them count for nothing).}

Static abilities:

Power of Money
- By simply displaying the threat of your wealth, you can strong arm others into giving you your way. {So long as your Super CO pawer meter is fully charged, you gain 1 additional vote.}

You can track your power meter's progress charging here: http://www.quicktopic.com/46/H/FpPcgnHf7W7z. It will be updated approximately once per real-life day. Activated abilities and questions may be submitted either in this quicktopic or via PM.

Welcome to Advance Wars: Mafia Strikes, chesskid3! You are Lash, the technological girl genius. Previously, you were aligned with Black Hole, but since your leader Hawke was ousted from power, you have felt very alone and threatened within the organization; they just didn't appreciate your genius. Fearing for your life, you fled and attempted to align yourself with the Allied Nations. While they do not truly accept you as one of their own just yet, you know their silly "compassion" should make them come around eventually. Fools. In the mean time, you don't plan to lose sight of what's important in life: having fun! And what better way to have fun than to kill some enemies on a battlefield? Teehee…it's playtime!

Activated abilities:

CO Power: Terrain Tactics
- You utilize your superior tactical skill to use friendly troops as human shields for your own survival. Unfortunately, this tactic only works when your shields are willing to sacrifice themselves for you. {Choose target player. If that player is aligned with the Allied Nations, for the next 4 days, you are immune to activated abilities that would cause you to be killed. If that player is aligned with Black Hole or is killed while this ability is activated, you will be killed.}
Super CO Power: Prime Tactics
- You deploy your best combat and technological strategies to infiltrate enemy lines, break into their computer systems, and gain access to their top secret data. {I will reveal to you whether target player is aligned with the Allied Nations or not.}

Static abilities:

Factional Traitor
– You spent much of the previous invasion trying to destroy the Allied Nations and have only recently given up your flag. This has made the Allies understandably suspicious of you. {If investigated, you will falsely appear to be aligned with Black Hole.}
Black Hole Remnant
– As an ex-member of Black Hole, you are extremely familiar with their tactics and technology. You can use this to avoid them for as long as you like. {You are immune to non-killing Black Hole activated abilities.}

You can track your power meter's progress charging here: http://www.quicktopic.com/46/H/cRLrLGhvi9UZE. It will be updated approximately once per real-life day. Activated abilities and questions may be submitted either in this quicktopic or via PM.

Welcome to Advance Wars: Mafia Strikes, gandalf5166! You are Grimm, the ball busting CO of Yellow Comet. You like to beat shit up. Preferably the enemy, but anyone will do, really. You’ve heard that some Black Hole goons are trying to take over your homeland. Some of the COs are frightened. Others are concerned. To you, this just sounds like the perfect opportunity to deliver some old fashioned justice fist style! Yee haw!

Activated abilities:

CO Power: Knucklebuster
- You crack your knuckles and put all your weight into delivering a nice, solid blow to the enemy. {For the next 4 days, you gain 1 additional vote and take 1 fewer vote to lynch.}
Super CO Power: Haymaker
- You fly into an angry rage and hurtle yourself at the enemy. This is all or nothing - one of you isn't coming out of the fight alive. {For the next 6 days, you gain 2 additional votes and take 2 fewer votes to lynch.

Static abilities:

Defense is for the weak
- Defense is for sissies. If the enemy is dead, they aren't exactly going to be coming back to hurt you, are they? {You have 1 additional vote and take 1 fewer vote to lynch.}
Knockout blow
- When you send someone down, they STAY down. {If your vote would causes a player to be lynched, your Super CO power meter instantly fills to 100%.}

You can track your power meter's progress charging here: http://www.quicktopic.com/46/H/cFetkxzGq3j. It will be updated approximately once per real-life day. Activated abilities and questions may be submitted either in this quicktopic or via PM.

Welcome to Advance Wars: Mafia Strikes, implosion! You are Kindle, the elitist and fashionable CO of Black Hole. As a wealthy socialite, you are used to always getting your way - preferably at someone else's expense. You are very into fashion, and anybody who knows anything about fashion knows that you must never get behind on what's "in" and what's "out." Which is why you are determined to invade Omega Land - Macro Land is just
sooo
last week. Peaceful negotiations are also "out." Invading, on the other hand, is definitely "in," so that's what you're going to be doing. War, however, can sometimes get messy. You don't like that, which is why you've conscripted the robot Jugger (played by Fate) and created a clone named Sonja (played by SocioPath) to do your dirty work. They can win the battles while you sip a mixed drink on the top of a skyscraper. Ah ah ah ... how chic.

Activated abilities:

CO Power: Urban Blight
– You rain destructive power from atop your social ladder, hurting the lower class residents of the city. {The charge of target player's power meter is depleted by 50%.}
Super CO Power: High Society
– You utilize your extensive social connections and uncanny ability to gossip to uncover the dirt on people you don’t like. {Choose target player. You will be informed of that player's role name and any activated, static, and factional abilities that player has.}

Static abilities:

Cultured elite
- You're rich. This means nothing touches you unless you say so. And you aren't saying so. {If investigated, you will falsely appear to be aligned with the Allied Nations.}

Faction abilities:

Disguise
- Ever since the first infiltration, the Allies have been especially vigilant at repelling spies and protecting its integrity. To combat this, you have employed advanced holographic obfuscation technology to masquerade as confirmed members of the Allied Nations. {You know that the Allied Nations CO Olaf is not a player in this game. You may safely assume his identity without being counterclaimed.}
Quantum Comlink
- Thanks to special communication technology designed by the Black Hole defector Lash, you are able speak securely with your fellow Black Hole operatives in real time. {You may talk with your partners at anytime in the quicktopic here: http://www.quicktopic.com/46/H/M6aSRWPz6mBB}
Orbital Laser
- In the previous invasion, Sturm's ability to pull meteors from space was utilized with immense effectiveness. With Sturm gone, you have turned to orbital bombardment via satellite as an alternative mechanism of destruction. {Black Hole collectively shares the following activated ability:
Death From Above
- {Kill target player.} When charged, any Black Hole player may use this ability.}

You are aligned with Black Hole. You win when all other factions have been (or are certain to be) neutralized.

Welcome to Advance Wars: Mafia Strikes, SocioPath! You are a clone of Sonja of Yellow Comet, created to serve Black Hole. You have been ordered to wipe the Allied Nations from the face of the earth. While you know in the back of your subconscious that the original Sonja would have strongly disapproved of this plan, you are not the original Sonja. You are a clone, and as such, you have no choice in the matter. You must use your legendary tactical skills to crush the Allied Nations and evict them from their homeland. You are clever enough to do the job on your own, but for some reason Kindle (played by implosion) has decided that you need the aide of a silly robot called Jugger (played by Fate). Whatever - so long as they don't get in your way, victory is assured.

Activated abilities:

CO Power: Enhanced Vision
- Some say knowing is half the battle. In your mind, it's ALL the battle. {I will reveal to you what percentage of that player's power meter is full.}
Super CO Power: Counter Break
- You utilize your superior intel to anticipate the enemy and counterattack with crushing force. {For the next 8 days, if target player would activate an ability, prevent it, then copy it under your control. You may choose new targets for the copy.}

Static abilities:

Firewall
- Your 1337 haxzorz skill render any attempt at backtracking you a joke. {If tracked, you will not appear to target any players, even if you do so.}

Faction abilities:

Disguise
- Ever since the first infiltration, the Allies have been especially vigilant at repelling spies and protecting its integrity. To combat this, you have employed advanced holographic obfuscation technology to masquerade as confirmed members of the Allied Nations. {You know that the Allied Nations CO Sonja is not a player in this game. You may safely assume her identity without being counterclaimed.}
Quantum Comlink
- Thanks to special communication technology designed by the Black Hole defector Lash, you are able speak securely with your fellow Black Hole operatives in real time. {You may talk with your partners at anytime in the quicktopic here: http://www.quicktopic.com/46/H/M6aSRWPz6mBB
Orbital Laser
- In the previous invasion, Sturm's ability to pull meteors from space was utilized with immense effectiveness. With Sturm gone, you have turned to orbital bombardment via satellite as an alternative mechanism of destruction. {Black Hole collectively shares the following activated ability:
Death From Above
- {Kill target player.} When charged, any Black Hole player may use this ability.}

You are aligned with Black Hole. You win when all other factions have been (or are certain to be) neutralized.

Welcome to Advance Wars: Mafia Strikes, Fate! You are Jugger, the robotic CO of Black Hole. Nobody knows what's inside your shell - not even you. You also don't know what the hell you are even doing here. Or where you came from. Or anything, really. All you know is that your logic processors tell you to "destroy the Allied Nations." You're not quite sure what that entails, but you figure if you follow Kindle's (played by implosion) orders and let Sonja (played by SocioPath) do most of the work you'll emerge without too much damage to your shell. Maybe you can even get a memory upgrade out of this, or something. Enemy: prepare for mega hurtz.

Activated abilities:

CO Power: Overclock
- You clock your memory to a higher than normal level, making you faster and deadlier. In doing so, however, you risk personal harm to yourself. {For the next 4 days, you gain 1 additional vote and you take 1 less vote to lynch.} –
Super CO Power: System Crash
- You upgrade your memory, shine your shell, and supercharge your computer systems to inflict ultimate destruction. Enemy: prepare for mega hurtz. {For the next 7 days, you gain 2 additional votes and you take 2 less votes to lynch.}

Static abilities:

Cloning Machine
- Your processors run fast enough to effectively replicate the attacks used against you. This may not help you beat them, but it sure is cool. {Whenever a player targets you with an activated ability, you permanently gain that player's static ability.}

Faction abilities:

Disguise
- Ever since the first infiltration, the Allies have been especially vigilant at repelling spies and protecting its integrity. To combat this, you have employed advanced holographic obfuscation technology to masquerade as confirmed members of the Allied Nations. {You know that the Allied Nations COs Hawke and Kanebi are not players in this game. You may safely assume either of their identities without being counterclaimed.}
Quantum Comlink
- Thanks to special communication technology designed by the Black Hole defector Lash, you are able speak securely with your fellow Black Hole operatives in real time. {You may talk with your partners at anytime in the quicktopic here: http://www.quicktopic.com/46/H/M6aSRWPz6mBB}
Orbital Laser
Death From Above

[Hidden Charge Modifiers]

Whenever a lynch occurred, Death from Above would charge at 200% until it was fully charged.
The first time a town lynch occurred, their powers would charge at 175% for 3 days.
If two ore more Black Hole players activated their powers on the same 24 hour cycle, their powers would charge at 250% for 3 days.

VOICE OF MOD:

From your end: I think town really deserved to lose this game. Fate was really something - he played fairly sloppily and had to lie again and again and again to cover his tracks, but each time managed to dig himself out of what I thought was an unescapable hole. Had gandalf been paying attention and not carelessly voted Fate (and lynched him by accident), I'm sure scum would've won the game. Moreover, there was lots of town stupidity going on in general. The Vig claimed before he fired, resulting in the scum stealing shooting him with his own missiles (LOLOLOL), Engima's roleblock meant -1 town instead of -1 scum ... and lots of other general nonsense. The only person who truly seemed to have his head screwed on properly was AV.
Town MVP: AurorusVox, Scum MVP: Fate.

From my end: I think this setup was well-balanced for an all PR game, and I'm proud of that, but there's a few things I was disappointed with. First, I was a little lazy updating the charge times in the QTs. I purposely scheduled this game at a time when I thought I would have minimal other things to do so I would be on the ball, but then all this unforeseen stuff blew up out of nowhere and I became quite busy. There was also the obvious mod error at the end. I don't think that actually affected the ultimate endgame results, but I'm still annoyed at myself that it happened.

Anyway, thanks to everyone for playing, and hope to see you in future games!
Final Destination
Final Destination
Goon
Final Destination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1421 (ISO) » Sat Apr 23, 2011 6:08 pm

Post by Final Destination »

There was a mod error, yes another one. Gandalf had his triple vote on Bv310 at Midnight 4/20 when the lynch Cool-down expired.

Bv was lynched as of that moment.... at MyLo. I would expect Fate to lurk until the kill was charged, or simply instant hammer gandalf.

Scum has won this game!

Congratulations, Fate, Sociopath, Implosion!
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1422 (ISO) » Sat Apr 23, 2011 6:39 pm

Post by GreyICE »

Final Destination wrote:
There was a mod error, yes another one. Gandalf had his triple vote on Bv310 at Midnight 4/20 when the lynch Cool-down expired.

Bv was lynched as of that moment.... at MyLo. I would expect Fate to lurk until the kill was charged, or simply instant hammer gandalf.

Scum has won this game!

Congratulations, Fate, Sociopath, Implosion!
Obv you post from the wrong account, for the last mod error.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
bv310
bv310
Mafia Scum
bv310
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1423 (ISO) » Sat Apr 23, 2011 6:45 pm

Post by bv310 »

Given that that's Fate/AGM's hydra, I choose not to accept anything it says. I also vote that we just let this game die. Pretty sure everyone's won at this point, so let's just call it that.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1424 (ISO) » Sat Apr 23, 2011 6:55 pm

Post by Fate »

NO

SCUM HAS WON

AGM IS FIXING IT NOW

YOULL SEE

YOULL ALL SEE

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”