A Storm of Swords - Lay your swords down!

Eddard Stark
Eddard Stark
Mafia Scum
Eddard Stark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2875 (ISO) » Thu Apr 21, 2011 4:05 pm

Post by Eddard Stark »

MADOKA vote count.

Locke Lamora (2) Zdenek, Twilight Sparkle
Twilight Sparkle (3) hasdgfas, LynchMePls, Magua
LynchMePls (1) Shadow1psc
Magua (4) Locke Lamora, Danakillsu, Benmage, Popsofctown

Not voting (0) scrubs (and a scrub is a guy that can't get no love from me, hanging...yeah anyway)

*10 players remain, 6 to lynch someone.
*Checking if anyone needs a prod
*Deadline here. That's ~36 hours for those of you who have an inabillity to click. Also I said hi mafiascum if you click the countdown timer :D
Last edited by Eddard Stark on Thu Apr 21, 2011 5:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
War has arrived!

PM me for Dead QT access!
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2876 (ISO) » Thu Apr 21, 2011 4:55 pm

Post by Magua »

*snores*

Tomorrow, Zdenek
Then Twilight Sparkle
Then LynchMePls or Locke Lamora
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2877 (ISO) » Thu Apr 21, 2011 4:56 pm

Post by Magua »

Of those voting me, danakillsu is dumbtelling like no tomorrow. I defy any of you to say he's not town. Locke, on the other hand, has been scummier than a fish tank that hasn't been cleaned for years.
Twilight Sparkle
Twilight Sparkle
Goon
Twilight Sparkle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2878 (ISO) » Thu Apr 21, 2011 7:16 pm

Post by Twilight Sparkle »

we were writing up our suspicions in QT but then Mina's power went out or something (she just dropped) and sotty had to sleep

luckily, it seems like people are seeing what we're seeing without us having to write shit! I'd be paranoid if it wasn't the conf. towns. so I'm just gonna post what we have in it's unpolished, embroynic state

Hito's BitLets hop back in our wayback machine to earlier today:
Magua ISO 181 wrote:You know what? I'm just flailing at this point. I've really lost all desire to do anything else this day.

I want to lynch Zdenek. I really do. But I can't.

I want to lynch Locke Lamora. Not as much as Zdenek, but I still really do. Anything having to do with the setup aside, I don't like his play. Everything about it is fence-sitting. Even now he's fence-sitting. I. Just. Don't. Like. It. But there's not the votes.

So you know what? I give up. Benmage, hasdgfas, pops, just fucking pick someone to lynch and lets be on with it so we can get on to tomorrow where we can actually lynch Zdenek. I simply don't care anymore.

Zdenek > Locke Lamora > Twilight Sparkle > LynchMePls > danakillsu
Magua 184 wrote:
popsofctown wrote:Well what do you want me to do Magua. My number one pick for scum was governed. The rest of the town is quasi confirmed or full confirmed. Those who aren't confirmed in some degree have played a good town game. The only other option I'd be allowed is LL, and I disagree with you on LL. I have to grab at straws. Are you referring to my play all game? If that's the case, I'm surprised you let it go on for dozens of pages, and only commented on it roundabout survival motive time.
That was pointed almost entirely on your post trying to draw a connection between Setael and I as being buddies and Setael protecting me.

If I can't get a Zdenek lynch, I want a Locke lynch. If I can't get a Locke lynch, I want a Twilight lynch. Benmage has stated pretty upfront that I'm getting lynched in preference to Twilight. Benmage also said Zdenek is town. I'm not going to fucking argue with him because it will just make my head explode.

But saying I'm Stark or that Setael and I are buddies really flies in the face of posts 1 through 106 or so of this game. EVERYTHING ELSE ASIDE, if I'm Stark, that means I'm taking credit for the SK kill, claiming scum to the SK before everyone had even claimed while simultaneously arguing there was no SK, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc. Not to mention the aforementioned if I'm Stark then it means that I have bussed every single day except for D2.

If I'm going to be lynched, then it's going to be outside of lylo. There's zero reason for me to survive the lynch today if it only means coming back to me D7. That's fine. But bullshit things like a Setael-Magua connection just make my lynch look stupid, which isn't fine.
So, defeatist townie, planning dramatically for his lynch.

Now let's look at some other reactions to him being suspected/voted:
Magua to Twilight Sparkle wrote:You only seem to think I'm scum when I'm voting you.
Random unwarranted snark (if we were going for pure self-preservation, we'd go LMP), avoiding the issue we're mentioning (that pretty fucking clearly has nothing to do with you voting us.)
Magua to Locke Lamora wrote:
And no. Nor, at this point, do I care, since you've spent the last ten real life days saying I'm your #2 scumread, you can't vote your #1, yet you're not voting me. So I feel no need to explain anything to you because it doesn't mean a goddamn thing.

Feel free to vote me for this.
Magua to Benmage wrote:
Benmage wrote:
****Magua just must go before TS.

Remember this.
I started this day respecting your opinion. Just fyi.
These did not come from the same mindset. He's being snarky and bullying people off of his lynch, but if you're a townie, you don't JUST care about not being mislynched, you also care about who IS lynched.

Let's look at Magua. LMP? He went from saying "is not stark" to "could be stark" after we called out his bullshit reason (without ever acknowledging it.) Twilight Sparkle? He's done nothing but say we're "a better lynch than LMP" and vote us with no other reasoning. Locke? He's just said "YOU'RE PLAYING SO SHITTY I DON'T NEED TO RESPOND TO YOUR ATTACK ON ME"...but he's not trying to get anyone else on a Locke wagon.

Magua isn't looking for scum. He's trying to avoid being lynched.

And let me add that 2876, posted after I wrote that bit, is so crazy confirming me it's not even funny. LynchMePls OR Locke Lamora? Town-Magua seriously doesn't have a preference yeaeaaaahhhhhhh okay. And Sparkle over either of the two - with absolutely no stated reason as to why - seems like a ploy to get us to argue with you why we're town instead of voting you. for that matter your arguments with LL seem more focused on discrediting him, and your "scummier than a fish tank that hasn't been cleaned for years" rings pretty hollow with us apparently a better lynch after zden?

Quotes picked by Sotty: Mina had more to say on this but electicity is a fickle mistress (assuming that is what actually happened)

Sotty's Found Quotes
Magua Post 1321 wrote:
Twilight Sparkle wrote:Magua looking back I see you were right and I did say sheeping last night in reference to your position on us. That is poor wording on my part. I agree you aren't sheeping but not just because you were the first vote on us, but because you haven't made any kind of case on us outside activity. I still like my shield comment though, it's like your using MoI and Ben to hide your lack of any real input towards us.
My read on you isn't because of your activity. If it was activity, I'd be over Kast or DTMaster. My read on you is over the complete lack of content you posted up until #1060. I say this in #615 and #1050. Neither of those mention activity at all. What they mention is the lack of anything useful in your posts. I call you on waffling. I call you on having zero scumreads before #1060.

More on this after the break:

*Snip*

Now, stuff.

Twilight's case on Zdenek is exactly what I'm looking for out of that slot.

*Snip*

Other than that, I like the case...but I'm not convinced by it. I could buy Zdenek as bussing diddin D1 where I can't buy diddin bussing Raivann. Twilight's suspicion of Zdenek is at least set-up for the last few days. But, I retain suspicion of Twilight Sparkle nonetheless. Call it lingering suspicion.

In the meantime, I believe LynchMePls, and I think he's town. But I'm not getting his attack on Feysal, at least the impetus of it: If there's two scumteams, then doesn't that completely invalidate the "Feysal slipped knowing that there's only one scumteam D1" theory?

UNVOTE: Twilight Sparkle
Unnominate: Setael

VOTE: Nexus
Nominate: Twilight Sparkle
Magua Post 1446 wrote:So, after ruminations, I've decided that I don't believe Zdenek is scum. Twilight's case on Zdenek is mostly "Here's a post-by-post analysis, and here's the scummy things I found" without tying it into, eg, actions that were taken and associations with already flipped scum. Rereading Zdenek's D1, I can see the possibility of the bus (unlike with Raivann), but it's far more likely that he's simply not scum.

My preferred lynch is Twilight Sparkle.
UNVOTE: Nexus
VOTE: Twilight Sparkle

I will vote Feysal near deadline to avoid a no lynch if necessary, but I'd rather by far lynch Twilight.
Magua Post 1539 wrote:
Twilight Sparkle wrote: I had some reservations with your post - the unpushed vote that sat alone on V/LA Nexus seem pretty much guaranteed not to go anywhere. I got the vibe that, “I expect the other scum to jump off of Twilight, and I want to be first. But I guess I can slide back on if needed." Lo and behold, you’re back - but why, exactly?
I wanted to see what would happen, specifically whether anyone would complain about it. Nothing did, which was less than useful. I gave it a few days, and then put it back as the deadline approached.

My reason for putting it back on you is the same as it's ever been: you're the one I most want to lynch.
Twilight Sparkle wrote: As well, there’s a giant elephant in the room with “tying it to other players" - the Feysal case. You have yet to say what you think of it (you said you didn’t understand it, it was clarified, and you subsequently fell silent.) This would seem to be right up your alley, and yet you’re not voting or nominating Feysal - instead, you’re both voting AND nominating us.
I find Feysal triggers all of my scum-buttons in general: he vacillates, he fence-sits, he posts pro's and con's of everything put before him. I thought he was scum in Consulmaker II, but he wasn't. He's just an incredibly cautious player. I go over this briefly in post #1167. I can *easily* see Feysal-town add "And diddin." into a post.

So most of the items that LMP calls him on are null tells for me, and I have a town read on Feysal. Mentioned in post #1321.
Twilight Sparkle wrote: Your hop back on to us seems, to put it charitably, insincere. You don’t think Zdenek is scum. Swell. Why do you think we’re scum? And why isn’t Feysal?
Do you believe my reasons for starting your wagon were sincere?

Alternative question: What do you see as the scum motivation?

Would you be willing to lynch Nexus?
Magua Post 1604 wrote:Ah, Twilight Sparkle. I wrote two pages of replies to you, and ended up deleting it because I realized I could summarize it very easily:

If you think that my case has only been about your inactivity, then you've stopped reading my posts circa #1049. Furthermore, I really don't care about convincing you that I'm right and you're scum, since that's never going to happen, and at this point, neither is your lynch.

Mina's angry at me if I'm town. Trust me that the feeling is reciprocal. We'll find out soon enough.

Sotty's commentary on these quotes:

Sotty CommentaryReading Magua really left his options open to jump right back on us during his initial unvote. Not being "convinced" by the Zden case and backdooring a "lingering suspicion" on us. It feels reasonable and yet underhanded all at the same time.

The scummiest thing I can say about the whole situation is how he unvotes and then 100+ posts later (four days) he comes right back to us. I think it was Mina who said it felt like he expected a rush off our wagon/TS sudden support and when that didn't happen he felt content to push back on us.

The fence sitting around us is what is sticking out as I read back post 1321 he throws us a bone saying our Zden case is what he was expecting of us but it doesn't clear everything.

Nexus does come out and post a whole bunch of content just before Magua switches vote but Magua comments on none of it. Even when we push back on him he doesn't reference Nexus' content. There is a disconnect there. He also painfully deflects our questions in post 1539

We ask: You don’t think Zdenek is scum. Swell. Why do you think we’re scum? And why isn’t Feysal?

He replies: Do you believe my reasons for starting your wagon were sincere?

Alternative question: What do you see as the scum motivation?

Would you be willing to lynch Nexus?

Complete dodge.

So yeah. let's lynch Magua.

Vote: Magua
(L-1)

-hito
Twilight Sparkle is a majestic pony union of hitogoroshi, Mina, and Sotty7.
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #2879 (ISO) » Thu Apr 21, 2011 7:35 pm

Post by popsofctown »

i wash my hands of dis
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2880 (ISO) » Thu Apr 21, 2011 7:39 pm

Post by Magua »

*snores*

Tomorrow, Zdenek
Then Twilight Sparkle
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2881 (ISO) » Thu Apr 21, 2011 7:44 pm

Post by Magua »

Locke's play is on par with SK who doesn't want to accidentally hit scum. Very cautious. He's trying to suss out his suspect and then vote someone else. He's not trying to find the person where his scumread's the highest -- he's trying to find the person where his townread's the highest that he can still get lynched.

Twilight's play is just bad. I stand by my "you only suspect me when I'm voting you" comment. Despite that, I can see the possibility of Twilight-town-who-can-go-six-days-only-voting-town. Twilight-lynch D8 after Zdenek-lynch D7 is a sheer PoE exercise.

Stand by my dana townread.
Locke Lamora
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2882 (ISO) » Thu Apr 21, 2011 7:51 pm

Post by Locke Lamora »

So here's the thing, Magua. I'm way behind in the game. I do as much catching up as I can. I find a contradiction with your claim in your posts. I ask you to explain, so instead of you explaining, you complain that I haven't voted. So I vote...and you just proceed to argue how scummy I am. What is your focus here? Because to me it looks like you're just trying to argue how scummy I am, when what I was doing is asking you to explain.

And yes, if LMP was a kill-immune SK, I could see him claiming the Feysal kill, although I could only see that if he's more than 1-shot investigation immune. Otherwise I think he's town. I read his posts around that situation over and over again; there's nothing defensive about it. As soon as Feysal makes that suggestion, he's all over it. He is Stark-hunting like a maniac. Everything he does reeks of the knowledge that the Starks did not make that kill.
If ya smell what The Locke is cookin'!

"Locke Lamora and Andrius, defying all logic since 1081."
Locke Lamora
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2883 (ISO) » Thu Apr 21, 2011 7:54 pm

Post by Locke Lamora »

EBWOP: obviously that should read 'more than 1-shot kill immune'.

Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2884 (ISO) » Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:06 pm

Post by Magua »

Locke Lamora wrote:So here's the thing, Magua. I'm way behind in the game. I do as much catching up as I can. I find a contradiction with your claim in your posts. I ask you to explain, so instead of you explaining, you complain that I haven't voted. So I vote...and you just proceed to argue how scummy I am.
No. I argue how scummy you were *long* before that. You looking for any nits you can find and scratch at is just scummier.

Your voting for me is not scummy. The way you hemmed and hawed and asked questions like whether I thought there was a Stark goon and *then* voted for me *is* scummy.

You worrying what the fuck I think when you're saying you're convinced I'm scum is scummy.

Similarly, Twilight's vote for me isn't scummy. Twilight feeling they need to build a multipage case against me at this point *is* scummy. Posting a huge wall about why you're voting someone who's already at L-2 24 hours from deadline reeks of justification.
Locke Lamora wrote:What is your focus here? Because to me it looks like you're just trying to argue how scummy I am, when what I was doing is asking you to explain.
What do you think my focus is? What do you think my motivation is?
Locke Lamora wrote:And yes, if LMP was a kill-immune SK, I could see him claiming the Feysal kill, although I could only see that if he's more than 1-shot investigation immune. Otherwise I think he's town. I read his posts around that situation over and over again; there's nothing defensive about it. As soon as Feysal makes that suggestion, he's all over it. He is Stark-hunting like a maniac. Everything he does reeks of the knowledge that the Starks did not make that kill.
Feysal was lynched, not shot. Do you mean Chesskid? I'm quite certain he shot Chesskid. There's no scenario in which LMP didn't shoot Chesskid.

The question is, is he a one-shot CPR doc, or is he something else? And all of the evidence is that he's a 1-shot CPR doc. LMP claimed long before me (he claimed D2), and he claimed one-shot D3, both before my claim D4. This lends a lot of weight to his claim, and is one of the reasons I trust it so much. And then there's the matter of motivation: certainly, an SK could claim the kill. But why? What's the motivation? More scrutiny on them? Want to draw the NK onto themselves (NK immune or not, it's bad for them)? No. It's just like hasdgfas. You could have a one-shot scum dayvig. But what's the motivation to shoot their own partner instead of just saving the power? None.

People who are all "Well, one of Magua or LMP must be scum" are trying to line up mislynches. I believe LMP's claim. 100%.
Locke Lamora
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2885 (ISO) » Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:27 pm

Post by Locke Lamora »

Ok, I'm going to try to explain this. Imagine you have a terrible grip on the game and you really haven't been keeping up with what's going on for several days. Now imagine that all of that information you would have had over several days is being compressed into one, and you have all the read changes and questions that come with it. That's what today has been like for me. So yeah, I've probably been going back and forth a lot and I probably don't make sense a lot of the time because you can't see where I'm going with everything.

So when did I say I'm convinced you're scum? If I was convinced you were scum, I wouldn't be bothering with this, would I? If I was convinced ANYONE was scum, I would have voted sooner (and that would have been Zdenek). You were making assumptions about me trying to make Dana look bad even when I never mentioned Dana. There could be reasons for you acting the way you are now from any alignment. You're quite clearly angry about it, and that could be from any alignment. Take this from my perspective. I find a statement that contradicts your claim. I ask you about it and instead of responding you just rant and rave about how scummy I've been throughout the day. So is this more likely to come from a townie, who has a perfectly good explanation for why it looks like they forgot they killed someone, or scum who's lying about it?

Yes, I mean Chesskid. Of course LMP shot Chesskid. I don't think there's any doubt about that. And yes, the more I think about it, the more I think LMP is town.

And seriously, where did TS ask about you forgetting you shot diddin? I don't see it.

Unvote

Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2886 (ISO) » Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:29 pm

Post by Magua »

And just because it amused me and for shits 'n' giggles: this is a summary of how often people voted for mafia up to and including D5. Doesn't count votes made today (D6). This is votes taken from the vote counts; not individual votes made. This post is total IIoA. I already made my analysis previously today.

Player# of votes# of votes for mafia% of votes for mafia
Danakillsu866069
Chesskid3271244
Magua862630
Locke Lamora862124
DrippingGoofball861820
Zdenek861517
MagnaofIllusion53916
xvart53916
Hasdgfas861112
Benmage861011
Thor66583910
LynchMePls8689
popsofctown8889
Shadow1psc8655
Andrius8344
Nexus8333
Raivann7711
Bunnylover8700
diddin2700
Feysal5300
Kast7500
Setael8600
Twilight Sparkle8600
Xtoxm1700
Zoraster2700

Same thing, but these numbers assume that Zdenek is Stark.

Danakillsu866980
Chesskid3271244
DrippingGoofball863136
Magua862630
Bunnylover872528
MagnaofIllusion531528
Thor665832226
Locke Lamora862124
Feysal531222
popsofctown881618
Zdenek861517
xvart53916
Shadow1psc861315
Andrius831214
Benmage861213
Hasdgfas861112
Twilight Sparkle861112
LynchMePls861011
Kast75810
Setael8678
Nexus8333
Raivann7711
diddin2700
Xtoxm1700
Zoraster2700
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2887 (ISO) » Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:44 pm

Post by Magua »

Locke Lamora wrote:And seriously, where did TS ask about you forgetting you shot diddin? I don't see it.
This is my bad. It wasn't TS. It was Setael. here. I didn't dignify it with an answer.

I'm still not going to dignify it with an answer.
Locke Lamora wrote:So when did I say I'm convinced you're scum? If I was convinced you were scum, I wouldn't be bothering with this, would I? If I was convinced ANYONE was scum, I would have voted sooner (and that would have been Zdenek).
#2621 I ask you who you think the scum is.

#2625 you say it's me and Zdenek.

#2626 I say since you can't lynch Zdenek why are you not voting me?

#2630 you're all "lol what's the rush" and "I'm not sold on you being scum".

Then come lots of pointless questions, like what's the quote from my PM (Like the scum weren't given fakeclaims) or setup speculation questions.
Locke Lamora wrote:You were making assumptions about me trying to make Dana look bad even when I never mentioned Dana. There could be reasons for you acting the way you are now from any alignment. You're quite clearly angry about it, and that could be from any alignment. Take this from my perspective. I find a statement that contradicts your claim. I ask you about it and instead of responding you just rant and rave about how scummy I've been throughout the day. So is this more likely to come from a townie, who has a perfectly good explanation for why it looks like they forgot they killed someone, or scum who's lying about it?
Tell me the motivation for me lying about it. Seriously. Do this. Walk me through your thought process. I mean, after all, that would mean I'm not the SK, right? So your operating theory is that I'm Stark?
Locke Lamora wrote:Yes, I mean Chesskid. Of course LMP shot Chesskid. I don't think there's any doubt about that. And yes, the more I think about it, the more I think LMP is town.
Great!

Do you think dana's town?
Locke Lamora wrote:
Unvote
Let's not quibble here. You're voting me. You think LMP is town. You think TS is town(ier). By POE I'm the only candidate you can lynch. Why unvote?
Locke Lamora
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2888 (ISO) » Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:10 pm

Post by Locke Lamora »

I don't understand why you would encourage me to vote you for something that you don't even think is vote-worthy. I honestly don't see what motivation this is coming from, for any alignment.

Yes, so I wasn't sold on you being scum. That means I wasn't convinced. At the time, yes, I did think you and Dana were scum. I don't know that scum were given quotes for their fakeclaims. There are a lot of Walder Freys to pick from. I do think it's relevant to at least consider how realistic everything is in terms of the setup. I apparently have questions that a lot of people don't. For instance, I still don't think Olenna is a particularly pro-Lannister character, nor do I think organising the wedding is indicative of alignment, nor do I think that Shadow has been uber pro-town, but clearly I'm missing something there.

So, as Stark, I could see the possibility that either you knew, or you surmised, that someone dead (xvart) had made the kill and saw the perfect opportunity to get yourself some non-Stark cred to ride to endgame. Either that or you thought the SK made the kill and you took the risk that they wouldn't kill you because you both know that it's in your best interests to have two anti-town killing factions around for most of the game.

Yeah, I am leaning Dana-town. I think that's pretty much based on the 'dumbbells', as you put them.

First off, I didn't want anyone to hammer yet. Secondly, I agree with your analysis of TS's vote and I'm less comfortable with them. Finally, as far as I'm concerned, we're all better served if scum has no idea where my vote is going. This is part of why your impatience was bothering me. I could see scum getting edgy and willing me to get on with it already so they could pin down where my reads are.

Locke Lamora
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2889 (ISO) » Thu Apr 21, 2011 10:50 pm

Post by Locke Lamora »

popsofctown wrote:Not so sure about that.

I'm Jaime Lannister, the friendly knight. Each night I may select a player, the mod will pm that player that my
name
is jaime lannister.

N1 target, greyice decided to target DGB.
N2, I was still rereading the game, but had a gut town read on Shadow from what I had read of day 1, I selected shadow.
N3, I realized it was retarded of me not to use my power on the dude with flipping governor status, and targetted Benmage.

Things to draw from this:
1. DGB doesn't actually know I'm town. She just knows my name is Jaime Lannister. On the wiki it says that Jaime betrayed the king and then had to get pardoned for it, so he could very well have either alignment since the mod has reserved the right to spit on the canon. If DGB's mason claim can be considered anything but airtight then I see reason for some suspicion of DGB, my impression is that she failed to realize that the pm doesn't confirm me town because she knew that day 0.
2. Shadow did not claim to have been visited by the friendly knight. We have a roleblocker, the roleblocker said he didn't target me. I have to wonder why shadow did not report getting a pm saying that my name is Jaime Lannister.
It's possible he's immune to night actions
, is a bus driver, or there is a busdriver. Whatever it is it's fishy.
Alright pops, since you didn't respond first time around, I'll highlight it. Where'd you get this idea from (bolded)?

hasdgfas
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2890 (ISO) » Fri Apr 22, 2011 12:18 am

Post by hasdgfas »

Magua wrote:And just because it amused me and for shits 'n' giggles: this is a summary of how often people voted for mafia up to and including D5. Doesn't count votes made today (D6). This is votes taken from the vote counts; not individual votes made. This post is total IIoA. I already made my analysis previously today.

Danakillsu866069
Chesskid3271244
Magua862630
Locke Lamora862124
DrippingGoofball861820
Zdenek861517
MagnaofIllusion53916
xvart53916
Hasdgfas861112
Benmage861011
Thor66583910
LynchMePls8689
popsofctown8889
Shadow1psc8655
Andrius8344
Nexus8333
Raivann7711
Bunnylover8700
diddin2700
Feysal5300
Kast7500
Setael8600
Twilight Sparkle8600
Xtoxm1700
Zoraster2700

Same thing, but these numbers assume that Zdenek is Stark.

Danakillsu866980
Chesskid3271244
DrippingGoofball863136
Magua862630
Bunnylover872528
MagnaofIllusion531528
Thor665832226
Locke Lamora862124
Feysal531222
popsofctown881618
Zdenek861517
xvart53916
Shadow1psc861315
Andrius831214
Benmage861213
Hasdgfas861112
Twilight Sparkle861112
LynchMePls861011
Kast75810
Setael8678
Nexus8333
Raivann7711
diddin2700
Xtoxm1700
Zoraster2700
:?
Magua wrote:
Locke Lamora wrote:And seriously, where did TS ask about you forgetting you shot diddin? I don't see it.
This is my bad. It wasn't TS. It was Setael. here. I didn't dignify it with an answer.

I'm still not going to dignify it with an answer.
:(
jdodge1019: hasjghsalghsakljghs is from vermont
jdodge1019: vermont is made of liberal freaks and cows
jdodge1019: he's not a liberal
jdodge1019: thus he is a cow
Twilight Sparkle
Twilight Sparkle
Goon
Twilight Sparkle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2891 (ISO) » Fri Apr 22, 2011 1:59 am

Post by Twilight Sparkle »

Magua wrote: Similarly, Twilight's vote for me isn't scummy. Twilight feeling they need to build a multipage case against me at this point *is* scummy. Posting a huge wall about why you're voting someone who's already at L-2 24 hours from deadline reeks of justification.
You were at L-4 when we started writing it, and this close to deadline, yeah, it's kinda important to get why we're voting you on the table. Also it's not really a huge wall, it just has a lot of quotes.

Also:
Magua wrote: The question is, is he a one-shot CPR doc, or is he something else? And all of the evidence is that he's a 1-shot CPR doc. LMP claimed long before me (he claimed D2), and he claimed one-shot D3, both before my claim D4. This lends a lot of weight to his claim, and is one of the reasons I trust it so much. And then there's the matter of motivation: certainly, an SK could claim the kill. But why? What's the motivation? More scrutiny on them? Want to draw the NK onto themselves (NK immune or not, it's bad for them)? No. It's just like hasdgfas. You could have a one-shot scum dayvig. But what's the motivation to shoot their own partner instead of just saving the power? None.

People who are all "Well, one of Magua or LMP must be scum" are trying to line up mislynches. I believe LMP's claim. 100%.
Magua wrote:*snores*

Tomorrow, Zdenek
Then Twilight Sparkle
I understand "townie who is unflappable in the face of danger" and "townie desperately trying to leave a good gamestate behind them" are both good masks to wear, but you kinda need to pick one or the other to be convincing. Or do you not really care whether we lynch the person who's "scummier than a fish tank" or the person who's claim you believe 100%?

-hito
Twilight Sparkle is a majestic pony union of hitogoroshi, Mina, and Sotty7.
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2892 (ISO) » Fri Apr 22, 2011 2:37 am

Post by popsofctown »

Twilight Sparkle wrote:
I understand "townie who is unflappable in the face of danger" and "townie desperately trying to leave a good gamestate behind them" are both good masks to wear, but you kinda need to pick one or the other to be convincing. Or do you not really care whether we lynch the person who's "scummier than a fish tank" or the person who's claim you believe 100%?

-hito
i like this lynch
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2893 (ISO) » Fri Apr 22, 2011 3:11 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

Today is deadline. I'm tired of this day, and it's time to reap what you've sown.

VOTE: magua
"I value knowledge, logic, and deceit. I love to pursue wisdom but also to manipulate and deceive. At my best, I am brilliant and progressive. At my worst, I am treacherous and cold."
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2894 (ISO) » Fri Apr 22, 2011 3:11 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

Meaning town, not Magua.
"I value knowledge, logic, and deceit. I love to pursue wisdom but also to manipulate and deceive. At my best, I am brilliant and progressive. At my worst, I am treacherous and cold."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2895 (ISO) » Fri Apr 22, 2011 3:16 am

Post by popsofctown »

unvote

vote benmage
"Well, I..."
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2896 (ISO) » Fri Apr 22, 2011 3:22 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

Pretty sure mine was hammer.
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2897 (ISO) » Fri Apr 22, 2011 3:26 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

Bah, didn't see LL unvote. SOB, we need to lynch someone.
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2898 (ISO) » Fri Apr 22, 2011 3:31 am

Post by LimMePls »

I was going to respond to Benmage, but Magua already said everything I would have said.

TS lynch is MUCH better than Magua lynch. I want no part of Magua lynch, and will only do so to stop a no lynch. By the end of the day I'll hammer if no one has.
"LynchMePls is more town than all the players I've ever declared to be townies. And that's never going to change." - Drippereth

V/LA on weekends
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2899 (ISO) » Fri Apr 22, 2011 3:50 am

Post by Benmage »

Magua is the only possible lynch know....can we get it done, not minutes before a deadline....
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”