Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #875 (ISO) » Fri Apr 22, 2011 4:39 am

Post by Hiraki »

[quite="Silver"]THIS YOU *kitten*... I'm a townie... you've literally built up a case on bullshit and REFUSE TO SHOW ACTUAL EVIDENCE OF JUST ABOUT ANYTHING.[/quote]That's a lie, and you know it. LLD has shown proof, you just won't admit it's true proof. What's your defense against that? NOOO!!111!1!1!!1!!
Silver wrote:At this point seeing what you've caused I want you dead, regardless if it has me dieing first or not. You are a horrible addition for this town (unless you are scum) upon which you are a gift, I told you I don't give a shit if I'm dead first but if/when I flip town I want you dead right after so this bs doesn't happen to another townie and you drive the town to literal destruction with your overconfiden arrogant kitten.
How is LLD a horrible addition? How is she overconfident? You've given horrible defenses, and a horrible case. You have been scummy. I don't see how you can't realize this by now.
Silver wrote:I HOPPED ON FOR YOUR REACTION NOW THAT I'VE SEEN HOW MUCH OF A STU.. KITTEN KITTEN KITTEN ARROGANT KITTEN KITTEN KITTEN YOU ARE I WANT YOU DEAD.
Wanting someone dead because you believe they'll kill "townies" by using their own logic against them is probably a good way to scumhunt. So...you want a good scumhunter dead?
Silver wrote:SHOW ME THIS MISREP. WHERE DID YOUR ACCUSATION OF BACKPEDDELING GO. HOW IS IT AN APPEAL TO AUTHORITY... SHOW ME ALL OF THIS YOU KITTEN.
She's said all of this, if not most of it in her posts. And I am 100% sure that's correct.
Silver wrote:Bullshit, if your in my mindset then your agreeing with me, even if your assuming im town then obviously you see the destruction and chaos that LLD is causing and that there's a big fucking problem with all of this.
Yes, destruction and chaos. Perhaps that's what scum says when they're being pressured to the core and flailing.

Who is all of us btw?
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #876 (ISO) » Fri Apr 22, 2011 4:42 am

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

silverbullet999 wrote:wow...

so...

anyone who currently votes you.. or is already voting you... is scum... by that logic... yes?

Here's the misrep, as I explained in this post:
Lady Lambdadelta wrote:You're misrepping me.

I said that anyone who joins the wagon JUST to ride the wave is likely scum.

You'll notice that my first reaction was to
ASK FOR A REASON

This is because had you given something semi-valid, it wouldn't have been opportunistic.

But instead, you dodged twice and gave me that horrible "reaction testing" reason.

THAT is why you are scum. Not everyone who would jump on my wagon is scum. Only those who do it with no logical basis.

And your misrep is noted. Further evidence of you being scum.
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #877 (ISO) » Fri Apr 22, 2011 5:15 am

Post by silverbullet999 »

-LLD
Being called Kitten isn't an insult, since Kitten is one of my better friends ^-^
Good because that's why i am using the word kitten instead of getting horribly offensive.
This is the appeal to authority.
Now expand on this, I've never heard of this before so explain, I see the quote more or less being an appeal to martyrdom if anything... but explain what an appeal to authority is and why it is what it is in that quote.
Here's the misrep
How is it a misrep when you legitimately said that anyone who hops on the proverbial wave (wagon) on you is scum? That concludes that anyone who currently votes you or is voting you is scum

Proof
Thus, scum would be HAPPY to jump on my wagon under the guise of "following the policy lynch".
You don't need to state it. All you need is to jump on, and ride the proverbial wave.
-Hiraki
How is LLD a horrible addition? How is she overconfident?
For the first part.. have you read any of my posts?
For the second part... have you read any of her posts? (Especially the beginning ones)
So...you want a good scumhunter dead?
Talking about misreps... -_-
She's said all of this, if not most of it in her posts. And I am 100% sure that's correct.
Ok one simple question... show me where she's shown my backpedaling.
Who is all of us btw?
What you talking about

Why did you ignore your section in 872?
... People were right it seems....
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #878 (ISO) » Fri Apr 22, 2011 5:26 am

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

Your entire case is now Ad Hom based upon my ability as a player.

Awesome.
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #879 (ISO) » Fri Apr 22, 2011 5:28 am

Post by Toogeloo »

16 pages in atm. I wanted to post my reads thus far.

There is no way I can see these people as scum:
Furc
Hiraki
Nacho

Doubtful to be scum, but could be possible:
bvoigt
LLD

People I want to lynch:
silverbullet999

Everyone else is null atm, though I have developed some other suspicions that need to be fleshed out first.

My primary reason for disliking silverbullet is the overexcessive town act that passively defends Mern though the first 16 pages of Day 0.5. He attacks multiple people through the day, but never mentioned Mern at all. Most of his attacks look like attempts to get Mern out of a hole in my opinion. He never interacts with Mern, nor does he ever call Mern scum. In fact, he ends up getting on Mern because the Furc wagon wont take off and Mern is the leading wagon as the deadline approaches. He doesn't even call Mern scum, this is his reason:
SB9s wrote:I don't see the fur lynch happening, and he's won some slight town points.
thus i'll move it to one of the bigger wagons... and my pick is...

VOTE: meransiel

People had been praising his posting as town, but I have to say this move looks terrible. It looks like he basically said,
"Well I tried to save my scum buddy, but I need to look like I was part of this lynch to gain more town cred."

Vote: silverbullet999

Taking a break, will continue reading and posting more thoughts as I go.
bvoigt
bvoigt
Mafia Scum
bvoigt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #880 (ISO) » Fri Apr 22, 2011 5:29 am

Post by bvoigt »

UNVOTE: Number58
VOTE: silverbullet

Might as well.
silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #881 (ISO) » Fri Apr 22, 2011 6:17 am

Toog... are we really gonna forget the fake hammer I performed...

At least one scum is on my wagon and LLD needs to die when I flip town.
silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #882 (ISO) » Fri Apr 22, 2011 7:02 am

-LLD
Your entire case is now Ad Hom based upon my ability as a player.
Why are you so afraid to attempt to prove me wrong with evidence... why do you not supply explanations... why are you constantly quoting tells without providing any proof whatsoever, nor explanation, whenever I ask you to provide me evidence?
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #883 (ISO) » Fri Apr 22, 2011 7:06 am

Post by Starbuck »

Vote Count

silverbullet999 (4)- Lady Lambdadelta, Hiraki, Toogeloo, bvoigt
Lady Lambdadelta (3) - Furcolow, silverbullet999, singersigner
Hero764 (2) - Nacho, Number58
Hiraki (2) - Twistedspoon, Nobody Special

Not Voting - Hero764, Klazam

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.
The current deadline is Tuesday, May 3rd, 8PM EST.
<3 Kise, Reck, dram, tans, & Kats <3
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #884 (ISO) » Fri Apr 22, 2011 7:32 am

Post by Hiraki »

Silver wrote:Why are you so afraid to attempt to prove me wrong with evidence... why do you not supply explanations... why are you constantly quoting tells without providing any proof whatsoever, nor explanation, whenever I ask you to provide me evidence?
Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
silverbullet999 wrote:wow...

so...

anyone who currently votes you.. or is already voting you... is scum... by that logic... yes?

Here's the misrep, as I explained in this post:
Lady Lambdadelta wrote:You're misrepping me.

I said that anyone who joins the wagon JUST to ride the wave is likely scum.

You'll notice that my first reaction was to
ASK FOR A REASON

This is because had you given something semi-valid, it wouldn't have been opportunistic.

But instead, you dodged twice and gave me that horrible "reaction testing" reason.

THAT is why you are scum. Not everyone who would jump on my wagon is scum. Only those who do it with no logical basis.

And your misrep is noted. Further evidence of you being scum.
Silver wrote:For the first part.. have you read any of my posts?
No, in fact I'm still ignoring you. Your posts just say she's bad. You've given no logical conclusion why she's bad, just that she's bad because her push against you is bad because she's making up things, which she's not, you even admitted it in this post.
Silver wrote:Toog... are we really gonna forget the fake hammer I performed...
That doesn't make you town or scum. It just gives information. Sure, you could consider it a pro-town move, but right now you look horrible.

So...

That has no effect.

Also, I'm going to label Toog as town for the appeal. I couldn't see Silver trying to get a scumbuddy to help him.
Silver wrote:What you talking about

Why did you ignore your section in 872?
First off I did, it just seems that you completely ignored it by quoting it.

Second off,
Silver wrote:Bullshit, if your in my mindset then your agreeing with me, even if your assuming im town then obviously you see the destruction and chaos that LLD is causing and that there's a big fucking problem with all of this.[/qupte] I don't know where I got us, but w/e. New question.

You do realize that by saying "your mindset" I meant in your view.

Right?

You're not reading/caring about LLD's posts and it's quite apparent.
Twistedspoon
Twistedspoon
Jack of All Trades
Twistedspoon
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #885 (ISO) » Fri Apr 22, 2011 7:50 am

Post by Twistedspoon »

what on earth just happened?

I go away for a day and singer, nacho, NS, and a pair of replacements come out of nowhere and add an extra 4 pages.
At least the game is alive again

I really need to recap and collect my thoughts for a second. Seems a lot of attention is on sliver though after a brief look at the votecount

thanks.
1 Thessalonians 5:21: Test everything, but hold fast onto what is good

"Murder is no better than cards if cards can do the trick"
~Screwtape
silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #886 (ISO) » Fri Apr 22, 2011 8:09 am

-Hiraki
If you try to answer a question directed at LLD ONE more time I WILL go APE SHIT on you...
Your quote wall is completely ignoring my response to it..
No, in fact I'm still ignoring you.
This is fiction else you would have stfu and stopped quoting shit and pretending to build a further bs case on me and stopped defending LLD.
That doesn't make you town or scum. It just gives information. Sure, you could consider it a pro-town move, but right now you look horrible.
It has everything to do with what Toog said, especially since he's basing this on old days thus far and not current from what I got... Stop trying to discredit me when it has literally nothing to do with you.
Furthermore...
Also, I'm going to label Toog as town for the appeal. I couldn't see Silver trying to get a scumbuddy to help him.
How is Toog helping me?
You're not reading/caring about LLD's posts and it's quite apparent.
FURTHER BULLSHIT ELSE I WOULDN'T BE QUOTING HER POSTS AND ASKING ABOUT THEM

Lastly ... ANSWER THIS NOW BECAUSE OF ALL THE THINGS YOU LOVED READING IN THAT POST YOU DECIDED TO IGNORE THIS...
Ok one simple question... show me where she's shown my backpedaling.
I WONDER WHY THAT IS
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #887 (ISO) » Fri Apr 22, 2011 8:52 am

Post by Hiraki »

Silver wrote:This is fiction else you would have stfu and stopped quoting shit and pretending to build a further bs case on me and stopped defending LLD.
Really? No, I thought I would've just modkilled you at this point. Because I can do that.
Silver wrote:It has everything to do with what Toog said, especially since he's basing this on old days thus far and not current from what I got... Stop trying to discredit me when it has literally nothing to do with you.
Yes, but again, you're basing one action to be your poster when you already have 100 bad things.

It's like if Russia launched a nuclear warhead at the USA, France, G.B. and China, and then they gave 1 million dollars to a big charity.

Do you think Russia looks good now because they gave 1 million dollars? No, not at all really.
Silver wrote:FURTHER BULLSHIT ELSE I WOULDN'T BE QUOTING HER POSTS AND ASKING ABOUT THEM
But you're obviously missing the point and forgetting the one before it on almost every occasion.
Silver wrote:Ok one simple question... show me where she's shown my backpedaling.
While LLD doesn't give any concrete answers in a post, the answer can be easily seen in your post, #811.

That's how LLD works by now, if you haven't noticed.

Btw., why are you only caring about Backpedaling and not the other parts of the list? Y'know, you usually want to take everything out, rather than one little tiny thing.
silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #888 (ISO) » Fri Apr 22, 2011 9:06 am

-Hiraki
Really? No, I thought I would've just modkilled you at this point. Because I can do that.
What's the point of this?
Yes, but again, you're basing one action to be your poster when you already have 100 bad things.
Stop misrepping me.. He hasn't considered the "100 bad things"
Let's requote what your ignoring... BOLD for emphasis
It has everything to do with what Toog said,
especially since he's basing this on old days thus far and not current from what I got...
Stop trying to discredit me when it has literally nothing to do with you.
But you're obviously missing the point and forgetting the one before it on almost every occasion.
Simply.. no
While LLD doesn't give any concrete answers in a post, the answer can be easily seen in your post, #811.
and before...
Backpedal much?
That's how LLD works by now, if you haven't noticed.

Btw., why are you only caring about Backpedaling and not the other parts of the list? Y'know, you usually want to take everything out, rather than one little tiny thing.
and If you haven't notice I have a problem with that mentality
I'm not only caring about the backpedaling and if you read what I post... which you have... I care about everything else and am refuting them... though you continously try to regurgitate the same excuses to defend her.

Why are you defending points that LLD brought up... why aren't you bringing up points of your own... why are you fully leeching from LLD's case and why are you trying so desperately to discredit me on things that are directed towards others...?
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #889 (ISO) » Fri Apr 22, 2011 9:11 am

Post by Hiraki »

You're missing the point too many times for me to give an effort at this.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #890 (ISO) » Fri Apr 22, 2011 9:21 am

Post by singersigner »

Twistedspoon wrote:I go away for a day and singer, nacho, NS, and a pair of replacements come out of nowhere and add an extra 4 pages.
At least the game is alive again
lol.
At least this shows us a couple things:
1. Who's paying attention to whom (hint: it's pretty much been LLD, silver, and Hiraki all up in here).
2. Furc's "PL" payed off, as people are definitely noticing the activity.

Hmm...
Glork and quadz08 are my favorite.

I like tomatoes.
silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #891 (ISO) » Fri Apr 22, 2011 9:35 am

... What magical point have i missed hiraki...
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #892 (ISO) » Fri Apr 22, 2011 9:35 am

Post by Starbuck »

Kublai Khan replaces Klazam effective immediately.
<3 Kise, Reck, dram, tans, & Kats <3
Twistedspoon
Twistedspoon
Jack of All Trades
Twistedspoon
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #893 (ISO) » Fri Apr 22, 2011 9:37 am

Post by Twistedspoon »

welcome kublai :]

~Screwtape
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #894 (ISO) » Fri Apr 22, 2011 9:49 am

Post by Hiraki »

Singersinger wrote:2. Furc's "PL" payed off, as people are definitely noticing the activity.
Which confirms Furclow as town, btw.
silverbullet999 wrote:
... What magical point have i missed hiraki...
i to the negative first power.

To put it simply, I'm done arguing with you, because your posts are becoming less and less about the game, and more and more about LLD's reasonings suck!11!1!1!!1

That means you have no defense.
Twistedspoon
Twistedspoon
Jack of All Trades
Twistedspoon
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #895 (ISO) » Fri Apr 22, 2011 9:52 am

Post by Twistedspoon »

Lady Lambdadelta wrote: Anyway, now that we are past the Ad Hom you were throwing down, let me begin.
Lady Lambdadelta wrote:I'll check my temper when you find your brain.
._.

amyways, If Furc's vote on LL was a gambit it's paid off since discussion has moved on.
Was it a gambit to catch sheepers though? I think Furc needs to explain like I said before

The war over silver seems to have divided the town. Oh dear
Lady Lambdadelta wrote:And honestly, if anyone thinks that SB is some flavor of town after all this shit he's done, then you either aren't reading the thread, are scum with him, or monumentally suck at mafia.
c'mon that's just intimidation to make us agree with your reads.

Town are supposed to have varying reads and such to make them a 'town'
but hey, I can see your points (a few of them anyways)

anyways, because of Silver's contributions and little discussion up to know I might be satisfied with his lynch today, however I want his full list of reads first before anything
silverbullet999 wrote: At least one scum is on my wagon and LLD needs to die when I flip town.
what do you have to say, LLD, should silver flip town? Or is that not a possibilty to you?

Question to you, BVoigt:
What made you change your mind from
bvoigt wrote:Silverbullet might be scum, but I'm going to stick with my Number58 vote for now.
to
bvoigt wrote:UNVOTE: Number58
VOTE: silverbullet

Might as well.
which particular reason or argument etc.

~Screwtape
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #896 (ISO) » Fri Apr 22, 2011 9:55 am

Post by Hiraki »

TS wrote:If Furc's vote on LL was a gambit
TS wrote:If

TS wrote:c'mon that's just intimidation to make us agree with your reads.
TS wrote:what do you have to say, LLD, should silver flip town? Or is that not a possibilty to you?

TS.

YOUR POSTS SUCK.
Twistedspoon
Twistedspoon
Jack of All Trades
Twistedspoon
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #897 (ISO) » Fri Apr 22, 2011 9:57 am

Post by Twistedspoon »

It's better than a load of full stops, a few unreplied quotes and a nice accusation that leads to no conclusion

but of course, who would post that

~Screwtape
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #898 (ISO) » Fri Apr 22, 2011 9:59 am

Post by Hiraki »

TWISTED SPOON.

YOU CAN'T MAKE FUN OF MY POSTS, BECAUSE YOU QUESTIONED IF LLD THOUGHT THAT SILVER WOULD FLIP TOWN.

FFS. WHY DON'T YOU ASK A FEMALE HUMAN IF SHE HAS A DICK?
Twistedspoon
Twistedspoon
Jack of All Trades
Twistedspoon
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #899 (ISO) » Fri Apr 22, 2011 10:00 am

Post by Twistedspoon »

no, I asked her what she would say if silver does eventually flip town, not does she think he will

you need to clam down mate, I don't like the tone and aggressiveness you're using

~Screwtape

Return to “Completed Open Games”