mothrax
mothrax
Mafia Scum
mothrax
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #275 (ISO) » Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:42 pm

Post by mothrax »

Oh you got to be kidding me... I have seen baby spice do stupid stuff before but this takes the cake... It screams "Oh I see people are supporting this lets vote for that..." someone corrects her misunderstanding and she obvsheeps... CMAR is good but this, this is great...
Unvote; Vote Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #276 (ISO) » Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:21 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

Gee Mothrax, if you know me so well then you'd know I've got ten kids. They do get in the was sometimes.

BTW, your vote, same thing as you say that I'm doing.
I don't know what annoys me more. Bad Harry Potter fan fiction that gets the facts right, or good Harry Potter fan fiction that doesn't.

Sometimes, when I say "I'm okay", I want someone to give me a hug and say, "Let's watch Doctor Who"
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #277 (ISO) » Thu Apr 21, 2011 10:58 pm

Post by AGar »

Baby Spice wrote:Gee Mothrax, if you know me so well then you'd know I've got ten kids. They do get in the was sometimes.
Lolno.

Diddin needs to die.
Quadz brings up good points on Dekes, but I'm not going to run headlong into that one atm, one at a time.
BS is... ugh.

CK, please don't really fall for Diddin's lame duckout.
Ski mask? Check! Sawed off? Check! Guilty conscience, fear of death? Check! Check! Check!

Get to know me. Or don't. I won't tell you what to do. I'm not God. Or your father. Or your boss.
Shadow Dancer
Shadow Dancer
Mafia Scum
Shadow Dancer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #278 (ISO) » Thu Apr 21, 2011 11:28 pm

Post by Shadow Dancer »

Unvote. Vote Baby

Last three posts are just terrible.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #279 (ISO) » Fri Apr 22, 2011 12:26 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Diddin is for vigging

CHRONOPIE AND CHRONOS ARE FOR LYNCHIN WOOOOOOO
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
Axelrod
Axelrod
Mafia Scum
Axelrod
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #280 (ISO) » Fri Apr 22, 2011 2:38 am

Post by Axelrod »

So I just had a thought, AGar, are there any other NAMES that you know are in the game and therefore aren't scum false-claims?

This might go for everyone, actually, if your role tells you there's another role out there somewhere, as long as we accept that all Greek pantheon are Town. You had better be sure that the role is
in the game
, though, and not just referenced in some way or the other.

Not quite following this Diddin wagon atm. In my brief skim Baby Spice and Dekes said stuff that seemed worse.

Unvote
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #281 (ISO) » Fri Apr 22, 2011 3:22 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

So Shadow has claimed a very prominent role in the game and AGar has role-vouched that he isn’t fake-claiming (barring a Posedien counter-claim from a lurker).

UNVOTE: ShadowDancer

AGar has linked himself to Shadow if Shadow isn’t Town. At this stage I’m don’t think it is worth pressuring either any further.

Axelrod’s 178 smells of fake-Townie posturing. It’s chock full of obvious information (quicklynching isn’t always good …we need to take it slow) that really didn’t need spoken.

Gandalf’s 223 to 224 makes my head hurt. In 223 he continues to push the concept that one of the Big Three are a fake-claim which has been the hallmark of his ‘don’t buy SD’s claim’ commentary. In 224 he says he trusts AGar … who already cleared SD.

Diddin’s reactions post pressure I’m going to have to do some meta-research on. I’m not sold that diddin’s Chesskid vote was anything but stupid-Town reaction but 244 screams “Hey look … I’m scumhunting”.

@Diddin
– You found AV as contributing no original content. What made him a better vote than Chronopie or Iecerint who have contributed arguably just as little if not less content than AV?

My vote will be going on either BabySpice, diddin or CMAR pending responses to some of my questions in this post.

--
BabySpice wrote:Got ninja'd four times for that post, and a scumtell is a scumtell reguardless of how many point it out.

Way to go Diddin. Make the sus wagon on you look good. Well done that lad.
But you didn’t vote him even though you say he’s making the wagon on him look good? And then a few posts later you choose instead to vote LC for no reason other than Chesskid said so?

Scummy as hell. As is your response 271 where you attempted to justify your bad SD vote based on flavor spec when it has been made clear it can’t possibly be a scum-tell.

--
Chrono wrote:And if it would help, my Role PM has a pale pinky colour.
Eager to offer up something that probably has no significance unbidden? Check.

Chess may be on to something here …

--
AGar wrote:CMAR had a lot of cognitive dissonance in his posting about SD, which was the main backing for my vote,
I love me some Cognitive Dissonance as a solid scum tell. Lay me out where you are seeing it please AGar.

--
Gemini wrote:One reason I can think of is because you have a power that makes you revive and become stronger, so perhaps he WANTS to be killed at some point.
ITT Gemini mistakes Greek Mythology with DragonBallZ or Superman mythology (specifically Doomsday).

Lulz. Yes this is pure fluff.

--
Plum wrote:What color is your rolename and such in, please?
Why do you think this is important at all, especially given the different colors associated with the ‘Town’ pre-game deaths?

--
SD wrote:The most prominent gods are more likely in the game and thus not scum fake claims...
Pointless outguessing the Mod. You need to spend less time worrying about set-up and more time actually looking for scummy play if you are indeed Town.

SD’s 195 is more pointless speculation. Where you grab 40+ roles I have no idea. This clearly isn’t a normal U-Pick. Very likely that Mods made the set-up and slotted people based on the questionaiire. Further the multiple Cop roles in the mini have little to do with this set-up.

--
diddin wrote:Two of my scummates in KoL Mafia could fakeclaim two of the Ancient Heroes from that game.
Umm, no they couldn’t. Those were their roles, not fake-claims. It would have simply been outguessing the Mod that source flavor = game flavor.

--
Dekes wrote:@MoI
Nice way to avoid the natural N1 kill, btw.
This makes me itch. I don’t like the very soft implication it is a gambit or done for any reason other than to make Town fully aware of the situation.

@Dekes
– please explain how you think the claim (and only the claim) somehow reduces my chance of being NKed.
Dekes wrote:Baby Spice's vote was definitely the worst attempt at clinging to a forced RVS vote. More input needed.

Unvote; Vote: CMAR

Good wagon. But I want everyone to consider joining a diddin wagon for me. And that latest post wasn't even needed for claiming scum, diddin.
Conditional relationship noted – if BabySpice ever flips scum Dekes seems like a very smart place to start looking for a partner.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #282 (ISO) » Fri Apr 22, 2011 3:24 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Hey magna before all your walls can you indicate if there's anything about me at the top so I know if I do/don't have to read it?

TIA
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #283 (ISO) » Fri Apr 22, 2011 3:25 am

Post by chesskid3 »

oh and
Unvote

vote: Chronos

wagon ho
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #284 (ISO) » Fri Apr 22, 2011 3:30 am

Post by AGar »

Axelrod: That is unimportant at this point in time.

MoI: Gladly. Mind you, my interpretation of the term is probably not as... intellectual as most. I'm a dropout and all, so yeah. You're smart enough to see what I see here, so I'm sure you'll correct me if I'm using the term incorrectly.
CryMeARiver wrote: @SD's Page 3 antics: Either a terrible cumslip or people are reaching for a cumslip. I'm leaning reaching. I don't think that the him calling MoI town is necessarily scummy as I happened to do the same thing right up there ^ However I considered the possibility of him being scum, I just say that we need to consider him town so I guess there is a small difference.
CryMeARiver wrote:I don't necessarily think SD is town, but I haven't found him to be glaringly scummy though I dislike one of his posts. I think the "scumslip" is sort of ridiculous, maybe because I don't really understand it. I think him calling MoI town is understandable and a nulltell, as I did the same thing and had the same thought when I read MoI's claim so I'm not going to call SD scum for something when I thought/did the same thing.
Ski mask? Check! Sawed off? Check! Guilty conscience, fear of death? Check! Check! Check!

Get to know me. Or don't. I won't tell you what to do. I'm not God. Or your father. Or your boss.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #285 (ISO) » Fri Apr 22, 2011 3:30 am

chesskid3 wrote:Hey magna before all your walls can you indicate if there's anything about me at the top so I know if I do/don't have to read it?

TIA
Don't worry Chess. I know your propensity for being worthless vis-a-vi reading actual game content so I'll slot anything directly at you right at the top so you can see it.

That way you don't have to let logic get in the way of whatever it is you do.

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #286 (ISO) » Fri Apr 22, 2011 3:31 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Awesome, thanks.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #287 (ISO) » Fri Apr 22, 2011 3:33 am

@AGar –

I wouldn’t call the Coginitive Dissonance but I see where you are going there. I have similar thoughts on him being scummy for those quotes in light of the working assumption that SD is Town.

Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #288 (ISO) » Fri Apr 22, 2011 3:52 am

Post by Iecerint »

@ Catching up ~

I had in my head that SD seems scummy. Then I read Plum's post. UNVOTE: VOTE: SD

Page 7

SD claims Poseidon. I'm actually not really sure that this is a towntell depending upon who made the game. Poseidon, not Hades, is the "mean" God who hates the Greeks. He's on team-Troy during the Trojan war and everything. It's only the Disney version of Hercules that makes Hades into the bad guy.
But it would have to be a fakeclaim, because Greek gods are confirmed town.

AGar's comment is good enough for me for now. UNVOTE:

Mothrax is town. Axelrod is town. Dekes is scummy. I don't get scumvibes from BabySpice, though I acknowledge what people said.

I had totally missed AGAR claiming CD on CMAR. Will ask him to clarify.
I see. It is more like fence-sitting and wanting to get Cassandra points without defending a slot that looked so scummy at the time. I agree with MoI.

Someone will have to show me why diddin is scum. In the meantime, VOTE: Dekes
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #289 (ISO) » Fri Apr 22, 2011 4:16 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Damnit Iece. Be less of a nullread kthx
gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #290 (ISO) » Fri Apr 22, 2011 5:46 am

Post by gandalf5166 »

diddin wrote:I'm town this time chess, sorry.

Posts like the last one remind me why I try to stay out of games with people who play for the sole purpose of making people angry.
Lol this post is obv from scum.
gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #291 (ISO) » Fri Apr 22, 2011 5:48 am

Post by gandalf5166 »

diddin wrote:
unvote Vote: AurorusVox

With a bit of skimming I found a scummier read than Chess. Aurorus has been contributing little to no original content. He's simply restating what's been said a few times already.

I cannot defend myself from someone who is voting me for no apparent reason. I have already addressed the main points against me.
O HAI EVERYBODY I JUST REALIZED MY SCUMREAD WAS PRACTICALLY CONF. TOWN AND HERES MY NEW BULLSHIT

Chess: Is your CC like in [redacted]?
gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #292 (ISO) » Fri Apr 22, 2011 5:58 am

Post by gandalf5166 »

Gemini wrote:- Gandalf seems townie to me right now and that actually makes me suspicious since he's seemed scummy to me in the games I played with him where he was town.
LOL TOO TOWN TO BE TOWN

I get what you're saying, but it's still funny.
MagnaofIllusion wrote:Gandalf’s 223 to 224 makes my head hurt. In 223 he continues to push the concept that one of the Big Three are a fake-claim which has been the hallmark of his ‘don’t buy SD’s claim’ commentary. In 224 he says he trusts AGar … who already cleared SD.
I still believe that the mods are smart enough to put one of the big three as a fakeclaim. Or at LEAST that they COULD have. However, I don't see why AGar would make up that particular lie.
LordChronos
LordChronos
Mafia Scum
LordChronos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #293 (ISO) » Fri Apr 22, 2011 6:17 am

Post by LordChronos »

chesskid3 wrote:Eh, coincidence, though out of game references are more likley to be town.

Short, concise, utterly random = town
semi-random,contrived = scum
Chess, do you have examples to support this?
Baby Spice wrote:Damn kids.

Thanks Quadz.

unvote, vote LordChronos
That is a pathetic excuse. Your kids can't make you type Chronopie instead of LordChronos. Say you messed up if you messed up, but don't try to shift the blame. Also, do you have any original thoughts about the game so far? So far you sheeped the "scumslip" reason for voting SD, agreed that Dekes was scummy but didn't vote him, then voted me for the joke reason I posted with my RVS vote cause chess said it was scummy.

Happy with my vote for now.
I'm a talking computer.
CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #294 (ISO) » Fri Apr 22, 2011 6:28 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

As it's Good Friday (and throughout the Holy Weekend) it's going to be tough for me to post a lot, though I've been keeping up generally. I'd just like to clear up something though.
@SD's Page 3 antics:
Either a terrible cumslip or people are reaching for a cumslip. I'm leaning reaching.
I don't think that the him calling MoI town is necessarily scummy as I happened to do the same thing right up there ^ However I considered the possibility of him being scum, I just say that we need to consider him town so I guess there is a small difference.
Here
I was talking about whatever MoI brought up about Norse gods or something as the "reaching for a terrible cumslip".
Here
I was talking about him referring to MoI as town.
CryMeARiver wrote:
I don't necessarily think SD is town, but I haven't found him to be glaringly scummy though I dislike one of his posts.
I think the "scumslip" is sort of ridiculous, maybe because I don't really understand it.
I think him calling MoI town is understandable and a nulltell, as I did the same thing and had the same thought when I read MoI's claim so I'm not going to call SD scum for something when I thought/did the same thing.

SD wrote:That's really bad WIFOM. Sacraficing a scum member right away to maybe gain some slight influence on some easily impressed townie is hardly an advantageous tactic for scum. Not convincing. And how it's "scummy at worst" needs some elaboration. Seems like you desperately need to graso at straws.

Unvote. Vote Ranger
Don't like this post thought.
More after school!
Here
I was talking about the quote above. I don't really like it because it seems over defensive by saying that Ranger was grasping at straws.
Here
I was again referring to the Norse God "slip" as ridiculous.
Here
I was again saying that I don't think him calling MoI town is necessarily a scumslip because I practically did the same thing (though no one called me out on it until later). For the record, I wasn't trying to manage night actions in the least, I was just saying it was stupid for anyone really to target MoI.
Show
You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not fool all of the people all of the time.

"postgame i'm going to pee on you gandalf

pee on you" - Chesskid

V/LA (No access) from July 8th - July 14th

CMAR :cop:
Charon
Charon
Goon
Charon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #295 (ISO) » Fri Apr 22, 2011 7:36 am

Post by Charon »

Vote Count

Baby Spice [4]
- LordChronos, diddin, Shadow Dancer, mothrax
diddin [3]
- Dekes, AGar, Snow_Bunny
Shadow Dancer [2]
- Plum, gandalf5166
LordChronos [2]
- Baby Spice, chesskid3
Dekes [1]
- Iecerint
Plum [1]
- CryMeARiver
Snow_Bunny [1]
- AurorusVox
AurorusVox [1]
- quadz08

Not voting [5]
- MagnaofIllusion, Gemini, RangeroftheNorth, Chronopie, Axelrod

With 20 alive, it is 11 to lynch. Deadline is Tuesday, May 3rd, 2011, 9:00PM PST.

AurorusVox is V/LA 4/23-25.
Baby Spice is V/LA until 4/25
gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #296 (ISO) » Fri Apr 22, 2011 7:45 am

Post by gandalf5166 »

Crap, forgot to unvote.

VOTE: Diddin
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #297 (ISO) » Fri Apr 22, 2011 7:46 am

Post by Iecerint »

Chesskid is town, too.

I'm learnin about placentas now, but I'll look at gandalf's diddin posts tonight.
diddin
diddin
Mafia Scum
diddin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #298 (ISO) » Fri Apr 22, 2011 7:47 am

Post by diddin »

Gemini wrote:
@Snow_Bunny; do you think RVS votes in general are useful? Why wouldn't you want to do something useful (read: protown) at the start of a game?

That's a question with loaded wording and a trap, implying that SnowBunny if SNowBunny answers yes to part one, but didn't do it, she is scummy - untrue. There are a lot of useful and pro-town things one can do at the start of a game. Making a random vote is only one choice. You can also think that RVS is useful, but choose to use a different tactic if other people are already pursuing that route.

FoS: Auravox

^Because I also agree with this, MoI.

However I noticed something about Gemini in ISO. They have 3 FoS's and have expresses suspicion on a few others. They have NEVER voted. Looks like someone doesn't want to be called out for wagoning.

Unvote Vote: Gemini
Show
Town 8/4
Mafia 2/3
3rd Party 0/0

Everyone loves Diddin-Slaxx
diddin
diddin
Mafia Scum
diddin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #299 (ISO) » Fri Apr 22, 2011 7:48 am

Post by diddin »

EBWOP: @MOI: At the time I voted AV, all Iece did was post in RVS and Chrono was still catching up.
Show
Town 8/4
Mafia 2/3
3rd Party 0/0

Everyone loves Diddin-Slaxx

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”