Profane Confusion
Profane Confusion
Goon
Profane Confusion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1125 (ISO) » Fri Apr 22, 2011 8:30 am

Post by Profane Confusion »

And now I'm cross-posting with FD as we speak haha.

- Incog
Cellar door.
Final Destination
Final Destination
Goon
Final Destination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1126 (ISO) » Fri Apr 22, 2011 8:30 am

Post by Final Destination »

YosFlavouredCayke wrote:
Lord Fonzi wrote:Yos, your read on Copper, please.
Meh. Null to mildly scummy. Like I mentioned before, I really hate the way he voted FES and put him at L -2 just because FES wanted to keep his vote on FD on day 2 when no one else was. Copper later justified this as "trying to force people to place a vote that matters", but it still seems really heavy handed and somewhat anti-town.

Other then that, I wouldn't say I have a read on the role at all, which in and of itself is mildly damning. They've been fairly noncommital for much of the game.

The one big, surprising move they did, which was to suddenly leave the FES wagon for the Balam wagon, actually struck me as mildly pro-town, although I'm not sure I can explain why, other then to say that it felt more, I don't know, proactive then I'd expect from Copper as scum (scum tend to be more reactive then proactive). But other then that, most of Copper's posts have been very careful and tepid, with a lot of moderate in-between positions. And, of course, Copper really hasn't made that many posts.

Copper could go either way; and because he's made so few solid commitments, he could be scum with almost anyone in the game. I don't want to lynch him today, though; there are scummier players, and if we don't lynch scum today I think we're in trouble.

Well I did notice this, (but didn't post because I was logged in on Fate, etc.) but Fonzi has already pointed as much out. Course he goes "Yos fence sat really scummy... BUT I"LL VOTE FD FOR NOT BEING ACTIVE INSTEAD."

I'm not GummyBear. Lynching me based off "TROLOLOLOL ACTIVITY" is horseshit. Especially when I'm fully caught up with the game and have
MADE MY STANCES CLEAR.
I still have no idea who Gummy fucking suspected, and that's why they are dead. I'd like to point out since the scumteam has FES in their pocket, no scumbag has made the effort to post FES coasting while being run up/not run up respectively. I haven't pointed it out either because, oh yeah, ITS NULL. Activity tells are null. CONTENT tells are not null, which Gummy had none.

So unless one of you clowns/scum (doubt the latter will) can look me STRAIGHT IN THE EYES and say "You have little to no content this game, lurking scumbag" instead of "YOU AND AGM ARENT ONLINE AT CONVENIENT ENOUGH TIMES LIKE WHEN THERES NO PRESSURE ON YOU TROLOOLOL" Then this bullshit needs to stop. Now.

Hai Incog >_>b
Profane Confusion
Profane Confusion
Goon
Profane Confusion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1127 (ISO) » Fri Apr 22, 2011 8:32 am

Hi. :D
Cellar door.
Final Destination
Final Destination
Goon
Final Destination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1128 (ISO) » Fri Apr 22, 2011 8:33 am

Oh I forget about MasterMate, yeah add them to my TOWN BLOCK of awesome ness.

Yos explaining why FES is town is just HIM KNOWING THAT FES IS TOWN.

No one ELSE has attributed that pro-town motivation to FES because he's trolling so hard WHO THE FUCK WOULD KNOW HE WAS TOWN except for scum?

Don't give Yos scum points just because the only content he can fake is "THIS IS WHY ETHER AND FES AND ALL MY FRIENDS ARE TOWN LOLOLOLLOL"

Come on PC, we have to work TOGETHER. I'm willing to compromise on a Copper lynch (breaking my promise not to lynch him outside LyLo >_>b), but not Balam. Balam's frustration in being suspected was hard to fake and genuine.

Scum reacting to a drunk poster? "Holy shit what does he have super power reads when drunk? >_>b LAY LOW MAN LAY LOW"

Town reacting to a drunk poster who had trolled him in ANOTHER game recently "STOP THAT SHIT FATEFUCKING HELL IT SUCKS AND YOU SUCK STOP IT"

Balam is town, more town that Copper and Yos anyway.
Profane Confusion
Profane Confusion
Goon
Profane Confusion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1129 (ISO) » Fri Apr 22, 2011 8:37 am

My problem with Balam is yeah, I can see what you're saying about Equinox feeling town (I agree that her reaction to your drunk posting was solidly town), but then AGar or RayFrost start posting and I'm like uh...

Now I know how camn felt in BSG Mafia with me and Patrick.

- Incog
Cellar door.
Final Destination
Final Destination
Goon
Final Destination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1130 (ISO) » Fri Apr 22, 2011 8:41 am

We have one mislynch left, that's how it usually works right?

So even if you won't give up your Yos/Balam read, that's 4 lynches for three scum in: Copper/Yos/Balam/Fonzi

Aka.

GG
YosFlavouredCayke
YosFlavouredCayke
Goon
YosFlavouredCayke
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1131 (ISO) » Fri Apr 22, 2011 8:42 am

Post by YosFlavouredCayke »

Lord Fonzi wrote:Yos came down so hard on the fence, that his colon probably has splinters.
Lol.

I think Copper is a null/mildly scummy read, and a semilurker. I'd usually love to lynch someone like that. But the thing is, that's what we did yesterday; there were basically two faction fighting, it was deadlocked, so everyone gave up and lynched a mildly scummy looking semi-lurker who was on neither side, Gummybears. The Copper wagon feels like the same thing happening again.

That being said, he could be scum. I just don't want us all to compromise on an iffy lynch again.

I like the FD vote. That seems like a much better wagon.
Lord Fonzi wrote:
I have a problem guys. Incognito is town. :(
That's not a problem at all. If he is town, and you can convince me of it, we can just about solve this game.
Final Destination
Final Destination
Goon
Final Destination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1132 (ISO) » Fri Apr 22, 2011 8:42 am

How it usually works aka 3 mis lynches before LyLo*** seeing the number alive that is indeed what it is.
Final Destination
Final Destination
Goon
Final Destination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1133 (ISO) » Fri Apr 22, 2011 8:43 am

Final Destination wrote:
So unless one of you clowns/scum (
doubt the latter will)
can look me STRAIGHT IN THE EYES and say "You have little to no content this game, lurking scumbag" instead of "YOU AND AGM ARENT ONLINE AT CONVENIENT ENOUGH TIMES LIKE WHEN THERES NO PRESSURE ON YOU TROLOOLOL" Then this bullshit needs to stop. Now.
YosFlavouredCayke wrote:
Lord Fonzi wrote:Yos came down so hard on the fence, that his colon probably has splinters.
Lol.

I think Copper is a null/mildly scummy read, and a semilurker. I'd usually love to lynch someone like that. But the thing is, that's what we did yesterday; there were basically two faction fighting, it was deadlocked, so everyone gave up and lynched a mildly scummy looking semi-lurker who was on neither side, Gummybears. The Copper wagon feels like the same thing happening again.

That being said, he could be scum. I just don't want us all to compromise on an iffy lynch again.

I like the FD vote. That seems like a much better wagon.

OH WAIT A SURPRISE
Final Destination
Final Destination
Goon
Final Destination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1134 (ISO) » Fri Apr 22, 2011 8:45 am

Look at how he now defends Copper as, "well his play is like Gummy's and THAT turned out so well so don't lynch him >_>b"

Oh you cheeky fuckin scumbag. Copper is not FlakyBear.

Copper has plenty of fucking time and effort to make posts and content, but he hasn't made anything SUBSTANTIAL since, oh yeah he replaced in.

SO

HOW ABOUT THAT SCUMTEAM BOIS?

@PC: What say you? This latest gem entice you to the righteous wagon yet? Me, UB, and DaSpot are all on it! TO VICTORY
Final Destination
Final Destination
Goon
Final Destination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1135 (ISO) » Fri Apr 22, 2011 8:46 am

I'm logging off FD now, got to catch up in other games.

And the week-end is busy as fuck, so because this is apparently newbie queue level play I'll say it now:

MY/AGM POSTINGS WILL BE LIMITED OVER THE WEEK-END TROLOLOLOLL. AKA NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS I"M NOT GOING TO HAVE MUCH TIME TO POST AND YOU CAN"T USE THAT AGAINST ME AS SOME MANUFACTURED SCUMTELL NYAHNYAHNYWAH
YosFlavouredCayke
YosFlavouredCayke
Goon
YosFlavouredCayke
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1136 (ISO) » Fri Apr 22, 2011 8:49 am

Post by YosFlavouredCayke »

Final Destination wrote:Yos explaining why FES is town is just HIM KNOWING THAT FES IS TOWN.

No one ELSE has attributed that pro-town motivation to FES because he's trolling so hard WHO THE FUCK WOULD KNOW HE WAS TOWN except for scum?
And, as usual, Fate isn't bothering to respond to the actual reasons I gave. His argument is still "Yos is scum because Yos is scum". And, as usual, he shows up and starts posting again as soon as he realizes he's in danger again.

When the hell was FES "trolling"? He's not the one who's been posting in all caps and using emotion and spam and garbage to try to keep himself alive, that's you.

FD is still scum.
Lord Fonzi
Lord Fonzi
Townie
Lord Fonzi
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1137 (ISO) » Fri Apr 22, 2011 9:29 am

Post by Lord Fonzi »

End of yesterday.
Final Destination wrote:
THIS HYDRA WILL NEVER VOTE COPPER OUTSIDE OF LYLO.

SO SHUTTHEFUCK UP.

ONLY REASON HE'S NOT A 10 IS THE NITPICKS HE'S DONE OF OUR PLAY AND THE WAY HE SLOWROLLS JUS TABOUT EVERYGODDAMN VOTE.
FD wrote:Copper-Good postings, based on style, weakest town read
Early today.

Now Copper's supposedly my scumbuddy because a) I'm voting him and not Copper and b) Copper has a wagon on him. That's it. FD did not once suggested that Copper was in the least bit scummy from the start of today until I returned to voting FD.

Day two, after joining the gummybear wagon, not coincidentally after FES unvotes him:
FD wrote:AGM and I were tossing around the idea though that Yos was hard defending FESTown because he knew he'd get PoE'd by us if FES flipped town.

Yoscayke's bullshit linking of Gummy bear, AS WELL AS Unicorn's bullshit linking= scumteam call time:

Yos
Gummy
Unicorn Brethren
Final Destination wrote:Daspot, stop fucking posting.

As your top #1 town read in this thread, please listen to me and stop posting.

YosCayke is scum, yes, that fact will not go ignored by me. I'm not likely to die tonight anyway, so you can bet your ass I'll be on him in the morning. If not, well YOU certainly won't die and you can push him then.
But start of day three, FES is suddenly SCUM SCUM SCUM and 'needs death soon.' Except, wait, what's that? Yos is attacking him as well! He suddenly remembers the 'Yos is scum buddying FES' theory, and adds us in as well because we're also attacking him.

Then Balam is scum because
Threw his town read in the trash by saying "ok cool we'll lynch FD today. But we wanna PLynch UB today instead because they are playing stupid >_>b"
Read as: he expressed some suspicion of FD, so now he's scum too.

But lo, what? Balam is now pushing a wagon that isn't FD, and might get lynched over him. All of a sudden as if by fucking magic, the take it to the bank scumread on Balam disappears, and the target of the counterwagon is now scum with the two people most consistently calling Fate scum.

SO NO, FATE, I'M NOT CALLING YOU A NO CONTENT LURKER. I'M SAYING THAT EVERYTHING YOU'VE EVER SAID, OR DONE, HAS SEEMED TO HAVE THE SOLE PURPOSE OF DISCOURAGING PEOPLE FROM ATTACKING YOU. When no-one was attacking you, you basically did fuck all. And here's the clincher: when we attacked you about your posting pattern at the start of the day, you said:
Final Destination wrote:If I had free reign I'd be posting every damn day. As it stands I signed up as ahydra so I usually wait for AGM and we make a joint post.

He's disappeared, so I post.

THIS HAS BEEN THE ACTUAL PATTERN

Me posting when I'm tired of our hydra's lurkin and waiting for AGM as our schedules don't mesh well.
IE, that particular period of lots of posting when under fire came because AGM wasn't around, and so you just took the load upon yourself. Now you're saying that this particular period of lurking was caused because AGM wasn't around, so you couldn't post.

Do you really expect us to believe that every time you were under attack, that was a convenient time to post, and every time the heat died down a little, you weren't able to post because you were waiting for your partner? HOW FUCKING DENSE DO YOU THINK WE ARE, FATE?
Balam
Balam
Goon
Balam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1138 (ISO) » Fri Apr 22, 2011 4:10 pm

Post by Balam »

(Equinox)

Let's start here.
Before the sun went up on Monday morning, Fate of the Temple of Dionysus wrote:Enough of that... I'm slightly drunk still and uhh.
23 minutes later, with the effects of the drink still in him, Fate wrote:ILL TAKE THAT TO MEAN YOURE A SCUM ROLEBLOCKER OR SOMESHIT, MIND CLAIMIN THAT IN THREAD>
22 hours and 8 minutes later, the drink probably wore off, and Fate still wrote:This game though? Oh mannnn you are SCUMZ. Because I KNOW there aren't THREE townbags with shit for fuck reads (FES being the only townie I'll BELIEVE has shit for reads, with Yos and You being scum)
On Friday afternoon, after head reattachment surgery, Fate wrote:Actually, to be 100% honest I was just trolling Balam while drunk again to get a read out of him.
Oh, look, a couple of posts later, Fate wrote:Balam is town, more town that Copper and Yos anyway.
TheButtonmen
TheButtonmen
Buns of Steel
TheButtonmen
Buns of Steel
Buns of Steel

Post Post #1139 (ISO) » Sat Apr 23, 2011 12:32 am

Post by TheButtonmen »

Vote Count:

YosFlavouredCayke (3): Mastermate, Final Destination, DaSpot
Final Destination (3): FES, YosFlavouredCayke, Lord Fonzi
Copper (2): Profane Confusion, Balam
Balam (1): Copper

Not Voting:

With nine alive it's five to lynch.

Deadline is May 1st @ 19:00 EST
Routine day with a dirt cheap brush
Then a week goes by and it goes untouched
Then two, then three, then a month
Then the rest of your life, you beat yourself up
Lord Fonzi
Lord Fonzi
Townie
Lord Fonzi
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1140 (ISO) » Sat Apr 23, 2011 2:24 am

Post by Lord Fonzi »

I don't really understand FD's defense. It's like he reads what my other head says, then does exactly what he is accused of doing, and then acts as if the whole thing's been put to rest. What sort of idiots are you used to playing with?

Yos:
Profane Confusion wrote:That's actually a pretty decent explanation. Urgh.

- Incog
Has anyone else in this game actually listened and been convinced by someone's explanation? Incognito is just about the only one not trying to engage in a shouting match to prove his point, and that's town as hell. This post alone convinces me that he's town. The whole exchange between you and Incognito just screams town.

Do you think Incognito's scum or do you think the slot is scum? I have thought for a while that the slot is scum because they've played like it. I tend to give more weight to replacements than the original though.
Profane Confusion
Profane Confusion
Goon
Profane Confusion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1141 (ISO) » Sat Apr 23, 2011 8:34 am

Final Destination wrote:@PC: What say you? This latest gem entice you to the righteous wagon yet? Me, UB, and DaSpot are all on it! TO VICTORY
I just don't know. I see what you're talking about but that post made by Yos in defense of Frogito Ergo Sum looks pretty damn solid. The thinking he used to make that post just seems really town to me; he's using a lot of the same tells I tend to use when I town-hunt too, and I find that kind of thing really difficult to do during the times that I'm scum.
Final Destination wrote:We have one mislynch left, that's how it usually works right?
That depends.

@Lord Fonzi's #1137 (which I think was written by The Fonz):
Unless I'm mistaken, I think you've misread what Fate has said. He's accused Copper of being Yos' buddy not yours - I don't think Fate has accused you of being scum this entire page.

- Incog
Cellar door.
Profane Confusion
Profane Confusion
Goon
Profane Confusion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1142 (ISO) » Sat Apr 23, 2011 8:58 am

Also, one more post before I have no access tomorrow during Easter. I don't know if smarg will be available to post or not.

Balam, do you think those posts you've pulled up makes Final Destination look scummy?

- Incog
Cellar door.
Profane Confusion
Profane Confusion
Goon
Profane Confusion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1143 (ISO) » Sat Apr 23, 2011 9:18 am

I lied. I can't stop thinking about this game haha. Last one for real though.

Yos, I have a bit of an exercise for you. I want you to look at this:
Pathetric's 29th post wrote:This is a stupid discussion.

The following people are town so far:
Unicorns
Final Destination
DaSpot
Probably Yosarian, I guess.
Then this:
Post 358, TheButtonmen wrote:
Pathetric the Vanilla Townie
has been killed.
And then think about which TWO players you've spent the most amount of time attacking all game.

And then please share your thoughts about all of that.

- Incog
Cellar door.
Frogito Ergo Sum
Frogito Ergo Sum
Townie
Frogito Ergo Sum
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1144 (ISO) » Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:45 am

Post by Frogito Ergo Sum »

^That's part of the reason we're not all that sold on Spot anymore.
Lord Fonzi wrote:If you're going to use a meta defence, let's see it, because 'avoiding the spotlight' is one of those things I consider to be a prime scumtell.
Although meta is involved (I played with him in Cathart's 934), it's more that he's 1) not that active due to hydra and 2) just not very flashy. I mean, look at his vote switch to Balam. He went "okay, we've thought about this, this is what we're going to do and why" and everyone just ignored him. I don't think that's scummy on his part. You can't fault the guy for being boring.
Lord Fonzi wrote:FES came out with a kind of equivocal 'Don't see the case, explain please' kind of thing that appears to be defence, but leaves open the possibility of joining the wagon later if the case is more persuasively stated.
We dealt with all the arguments that had actually been mentioned. You can't expect us to give an opinion on arguments that haven't been stated yet.

We're not surprised that FD is willing to vote for Copper.
Everything we see hides another thing, we always want to see what is hidden by what we see.
Final Destination
Final Destination
Goon
Final Destination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1145 (ISO) » Sat Apr 23, 2011 5:53 pm

Lord Fonzi wrote:I don't really understand FD's defense. It's like he reads what my other head says, then does exactly what he is accused of doing, and then acts as if the whole thing's been put to rest. What sort of idiots are you used to playing with?

Yos:
Profane Confusion wrote:That's actually a pretty decent explanation. Urgh.

- Incog
Has anyone else in this game actually listened and been convinced by someone's explanation? Incognito is just about the only one not trying to engage in a shouting match to prove his point, and that's town as hell. This post alone convinces me that he's town. The whole exchange between you and Incognito just screams town.

Do you think Incognito's scum or do you think the slot is scum? I have thought for a while that the slot is scum because they've played like it. I tend to give more weight to replacements than the original though.
What the fuck are you even TALKING about? You're accusing me of posting sporadically, I'm saying YEAH IM POSTING SPORADICALLY AND NOT CONSISTENTLY, HERE"S FUCKING WHY, AND HERE"S WHY ITS NOT SCUMMY. What idiots am I used to playing with? Well ones that don't dick the fuck around with a HURRR DURR ACTIVITY TELLS. Honestly you're about 60% better than MOST of the scum I play against (due to tone and fakehunting), but your cases for mislynch are very weak and very poor.

Also the best you can do to buddy up to Incog is "TROLOLOLOL INCOG ISNT ARGUING THEREFORE HES CONFIRMED TOWN!" The fuck? How is that a town-tell? Wouldn't scum be MORE likely to be non-confrontational and bend with the wind? But that's all moot because Incog is town, but he isn't town fro YOUR fake reasons.

God fucking damn it I'm tired of arguing with scum. Instead I'll talk to TOWN.

HEY INCOG.
Final Destination
Final Destination
Goon
Final Destination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1146 (ISO) » Sat Apr 23, 2011 6:00 pm

Profane Confusion wrote:
Final Destination wrote:@PC: What say you? This latest gem entice you to the righteous wagon yet? Me, UB, and DaSpot are all on it! TO VICTORY
I just don't know. I see what you're talking about but that post made by Yos in defense of Frogito Ergo Sum looks pretty damn solid. The thinking he used to make that post just seems really town to me; he's using a lot of the same tells I tend to use when I town-hunt too, and I find that kind of thing really difficult to do during the times that I'm scum.
Lol... I guess there's a reason you're more feared for your SCUMPLAYZ than your TOWN play Incog. Deceptive skills > Deductive reasoning is your forte? Fine, let me spell it out for you with a cool (if racist and irrelevant) analogy:

We're sitting at a table. Everyone's wearing masks. FES starts drinking tea and eating biscuits. "WTF?" says the rest of the table... or they ignore it... or they don't know what to make of it. Its just like "huh.. hes eating them... because he's hungry? And thirsty? Has a cold? Hates coffee?"

Sitting at the table is Yoscayke. They KNOW what everyone is behind their masks. They KNOW FES is British. They come right out with, "He's eating biscuits and drinking tea because he's British!!! He's the more pro-British person I ever did see!"

You all go "WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! YOS HOW DID YOU DO THAT? YOU MUST BE A RACE-HUNTING GOD! YOUR REASONING SKILLS ARE INTENSE! ARE YOU SHERLOCK FUCKING HOLMES? TROLOLOLOLOLOL"-Incog

"More likely he just KNOWS which of us are british and who are not. Aka he's a goddamn Scumbag killing us all."-FD

K the metaphor got off track and sloppy at the end but I'm fucking tired and I thought of it 13 hours ago.

DO YOU SEE THEP OINT THOUGH?

YOS CAN EXPLAIN FES ACTIONS BECAUSE HE KNOWS FES IS TOWN.

NO TOWN PERSON CAN EXPLAIN THEM AS WELL BECAUSE THEY DONT KNOW FOR SURE. THEY WOULDNT STICK THEIR NECK OUT THEIR TO DEFEND A POSSIBLE SCUMBAG, SPECIALLY WHEN THEY CANT
REALLY
KNOW THE MOTIVATIONS FOR ALL OF THEIR POSTINGS, WITHOUT KNOWING THEIR ALIGNMENT.

SCUM KNOW PEOPLES ALIGNMENT.

FOR.

FUCKS.

SAKE.

INCOG LISTEN TO ME.
Final Destination
Final Destination
Goon
Final Destination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1147 (ISO) » Sat Apr 23, 2011 6:02 pm

Frogito Ergo Sum wrote: We're not surprised that FD is willing to vote for Copper.
Do you even have a read on Yos? Or on anyone at all?

I'm just going off memory here, but wasnt your LAST post in this thread "FD has good points against Yos but destroys them by thinking Ether hesitating is a Yos-scumtell."

Fucking hell. How many times do I have to insult you before you wake the fuck up and go "Huh, maybe we need to actually give a fuck about this game..."

YOS IS BUDDYING YOU AND DEFENDING YOU.

ITS CLASSIC FUCKING SCUM WHITE KNIGHT.

STOP.
BEING.
BLIND.
Final Destination
Final Destination
Goon
Final Destination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1148 (ISO) » Sat Apr 23, 2011 6:04 pm

Ok one more line for the scumbag:

YO FONZ, if my posting rate at timing is scummy, then what the fuck is Copper's? I WONDER WHY YOU SO CONVIENTLY GLOSS OVER HIS LURKING ACT?

Copper has consistently lurked and coasted.

I have consistently posted when I fucking can when AGM is fucking on.

You say "THATS SCUMMY YO"

And by your own admittance, I KEEP DOING IT, so what the fuck is scum about that? I keep posting the way I've been posting because
I DONT GIVE A FUCK HOW IT LOOKS.

Now tell me, cause I seem to have forgotten, that little distancing act with Copper earlier? What was the point of that? "Lol reactions to Copper wagon LOolozlozlzol" right?
Mastermate
Mastermate
Townie
Mastermate
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1149 (ISO) » Sat Apr 23, 2011 6:55 pm

Post by Mastermate »

Mastermate here, obv town. Just sayin'...

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”