Newbie 1087: Welcome To The Jungle (Game Over)

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #425 (ISO) » Sat Apr 23, 2011 8:44 am

Post by Voidedmafia »

Well, let's think on this.

Twice today Jindori has ignored arguments from two different people because "they're just your view on things" or something along those lines. Though Jin did eventually respond to my argument, he has not even tried to rebuke Ray's argument for pretty much no reason whatsoever. If he had just given some semblance of a counterargument, I wouldn't even bother with this point and deal with how he responds, but just sitting there acting like arguments against him aren't arguments is doing him no good at all.
2011 scummies winner (BTS help) and participant;

coming back to Mafia...slowly. Keep an eye for me as a mod.
Also keep an eye for setup review requests.
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog
Pronoun: she

Post Post #426 (ISO) » Sat Apr 23, 2011 8:54 am

Post by DeathRowKitty »

Who was that addressed to?
Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #427 (ISO) » Sat Apr 23, 2011 9:28 am

Post by Voidedmafia »

Well, Ajol, for the most part.

ajolin
ajolin
Townie
ajolin
Townie
Townie

Post Post #428 (ISO) » Sat Apr 23, 2011 11:59 am

Post by ajolin »

I'm not saying he's not scummy. He's my top suspect. I just want to wait to lynch.
ajolin
ajolin
Townie
ajolin
Townie
Townie

Post Post #429 (ISO) » Sat Apr 23, 2011 12:00 pm

Post by ajolin »

Deathrow, it's not a chainsaw if I was voting for the person before the other person attacked why I'm "defending."
ajolin
ajolin
Townie
ajolin
Townie
Townie

Post Post #430 (ISO) » Sat Apr 23, 2011 12:12 pm

Post by ajolin »

who*
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #431 (ISO) » Sat Apr 23, 2011 12:12 pm

Post by DeathRowKitty »

You want to wait to lynch? Why did you not want to wait to lynch day 1 then? Aren't you the player that hammered Twistedspoon without a claim?

It's still a chainsaw by the way. You thought you were voting jindori, which implies you thought he was scummiest. Then suddenly you decided to vote Voided when he voted jindori. /chainsaw
ajolin
ajolin
Townie
ajolin
Townie
Townie

Post Post #432 (ISO) » Sat Apr 23, 2011 12:31 pm

Post by ajolin »

I didn't suddenly decide. My vote was already on him.
Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #433 (ISO) » Sat Apr 23, 2011 12:35 pm

Post by Voidedmafia »

He's right. -_-

I suppose you thought you were the one who put him at L-1 and not me? Or what was that, anyways?

DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #434 (ISO) » Sat Apr 23, 2011 12:41 pm

Post by DeathRowKitty »

ajolin wrote:I didn't suddenly decide. My vote was already on him.
You
thought
your vote was on jindori, so I think it's reasonable to assume you thought your vote was best placed there. What changed your mind?
ajolin
ajolin
Townie
ajolin
Townie
Townie

Post Post #435 (ISO) » Sat Apr 23, 2011 12:41 pm

Post by ajolin »

I thought that I was one of the votes, I just wanted him to be at 1-2. When you said I unvoted you I had to go back, and I noticed that I HAD been voting you.
ajolin
ajolin
Townie
ajolin
Townie
Townie

Post Post #436 (ISO) » Sat Apr 23, 2011 12:43 pm

Post by ajolin »

l-2*
David Xanatos
David Xanatos
Mafia Scum
David Xanatos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #437 (ISO) » Sat Apr 23, 2011 12:48 pm

Post by David Xanatos »

Was that addressed to DRK or Voided?
~ David Xanatos ~

It really was all part of my plan...
izakthegoomba
*Falls to the ground at Xanatos' feet, chanting "we are not worthy"*
ajolin
ajolin
Townie
ajolin
Townie
Townie

Post Post #438 (ISO) » Sat Apr 23, 2011 12:59 pm

Post by ajolin »

Voided. Didn't notice DRK talked.
ajolin
ajolin
Townie
ajolin
Townie
Townie

Post Post #439 (ISO) » Sat Apr 23, 2011 1:01 pm

Post by ajolin »

I changed my mind because I didn't want him to get lynched yet. Also DRK, I already said why I self voted. I thought it would be a more interesting way to find out than just asking.
toxictaipan
toxictaipan
Goon
toxictaipan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #440 (ISO) » Sat Apr 23, 2011 1:02 pm

Post by toxictaipan »

ajolin, why are you ignoring me?
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #441 (ISO) » Sat Apr 23, 2011 1:02 pm

Post by DeathRowKitty »

@DX
Who are your top 2 suspects right now?

@ajolin
You're just not listening to me because I'm a girl :(

Pre-Post Edit: What
exactly
did you think it would do? Did you think you would instantly die? Did you think you would end up with a vote on yourself? Did you expect nothing to happen? etc
ajolin
ajolin
Townie
ajolin
Townie
Townie

Post Post #442 (ISO) » Sat Apr 23, 2011 1:06 pm

Post by ajolin »

I didn't know what to expect. I knew that if it did anything it would just add a vote, logically, but I wanted to find out, and I thought it would be more fun to experiment.

P.S.: Huh, didn't notice you were a girl.
Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #443 (ISO) » Sat Apr 23, 2011 1:10 pm

Post by Voidedmafia »

All these multiple posts with the information scattered between them makes my head hurt -_-

jindori
jindori
Goon
jindori
Goon
Goon

Post Post #444 (ISO) » Sat Apr 23, 2011 1:34 pm

Post by jindori »

Yes the thrill of being L1 this is what i wanted. This is me interested, this is me in the game. Well Their is huge flaw in me and ajolin are scum buddies. It's the fact i voted him the most here and suspected him before anyone actually put pressure on him. I was the actual first person to ever vote ajolin. It doesn't sound reasonable. You also have to look into the reason why ajolin would defend me. If i was his scum buddy he would be more likely lynching me to throw off suspicion. I mean a quick hammer on scum would clear him then he be known for quick hammers meaning he would get more leeway for it.
DeathRowKitty wrote:Okay, I was hesitant to post reads because I'm having trouble getting reads on certain players, but I'm just gonna throw these out there:

Scum

jindori
ajolin

leaning scum

VM

null

leaning town

DX
RayFrost

town

toxictaipan

I could potentially move VM up to null, but I'm going back and forth on him a bit too much and I'm hesitant to do so. I'm not really sure what to say about toxic besides "I haven't found him scummy this game," but if anyone wants a better explanation, I could try to explain that better. ajolin's had a few seemingly out-of-nowhere votes and I guess the rest is gut.

Something interesting I just noticed now though (now = since I've started writing this post) is this post from jindori. It was the whole "If TS is scum, lynch these people" post. Notice the two people he mentions to consider if Twisted is scum:
jindori wrote:Because the most likely to be scum from a town point of view would be ajolin or I, if twisted is scum.
It would make perfect sense for him to say this if I'm right about him and ajolin being scum, since he would know TS would flip town.

One thing I want to ask though:
@ajolin
What did you think would happen when you self-voted? Did you think you would instantly die? (and if so, why did you do it?)
I have three scum suspects void,
kitty
and
DX
Notice how kitty and DX have been avoiding each other but Dx still ends up on the town list. I wasn't really suspicious of dx before but i was always suspicious of kitty. Kitty made me change my mind on her. Also kitty is the name of of my ex gf who was cheating on me with three men at the same time, so anyone who has that name has to be scum.

Also in response to rays earlier post about me going to easier targets. I think i went to one of the hardest targets toxic. Then ajolin because that one post seemed scummy. I actually gave him time to respond to my post to put up a defense, before i decided if i should vote him because he was a easy target. Lol hopefully this was enough to anwser all your question. Also hopefully scum rushed onto my wagon like i planned. Anymore question and i be willing to anwser them.

@Voided this should answer your questions too because all you been doing is copying ray questions then going oh yeah me to.
It's a sin to tell a lie.
wins/loses town 0/1 scum 0/0 third party 0/0
Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #445 (ISO) » Sat Apr 23, 2011 1:43 pm

Post by Voidedmafia »

Because
Ray was pointing out EXACTLY what you WEREN'T doing, and I was doing likewise.

I understand you'd be suspicious of sheeping, but really, that point's moot.

Also, why the hell do you have to be at L-1 to even THINK about arguing in the first place?!

DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #446 (ISO) » Sat Apr 23, 2011 1:56 pm

Post by DeathRowKitty »

jindori wrote:Yes the thrill of being L1 this is what i wanted. This is me interested, this is me in the game. Well Their is huge flaw in me and ajolin are scum buddies. It's the fact i voted him the most here and suspected him before anyone actually put pressure on him. I was the actual first person to ever vote ajolin. It doesn't sound reasonable. You also have to look into the reason why ajolin would defend me. If i was his scum buddy he would be more likely lynching me to throw off suspicion. I mean a quick hammer on scum would clear him then he be known for quick hammers meaning he would get more leeway for it.
You voted him when he was in no danger of being lynched, so that really doesn't mean anything. Basically, your paragraph here is a huge mess of WIFOM. Not all scum bus and not all scum defend each other.
jindori wrote:I have three scum suspects void,kitty and DX Notice how kitty and DX have been avoiding each other but Dx still ends up on the town list. I wasn't really suspicious of dx before but i was always suspicious of kitty. Kitty made me change my mind on her. Also kitty is the name of of my ex gf who was cheating on me with three men at the same time, so anyone who has that name has to be scum.
This is going directly against what you said in your first paragraph. You said you couldn't be scum with ajolin because you were voting him, yet my predecessor was voting DX and you think I'm scum with him? Mind explaining that one to me?

You should also explain what you mean by "avoiding." I haven't been in this game very long in case you haven't noticed. There are definitely players I've said less about in this game than DX (RayFrost comes to mind), yet you don't think anything of that.
jindori wrote:Also hopefully scum rushed onto my wagon like i planned.
Do you really expect me to believe you've been trying to get wagoned? Your behavior hasn't changed at all since the start of the game as far as I can tell. Unless this was your plan from the start and you've been trying to execute it for a game day and a half (and there is no way you'll get me to believe that), this is just bs.
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #447 (ISO) » Sat Apr 23, 2011 2:00 pm

Post by DeathRowKitty »

jindori wrote:i was always suspicious of kitty.
This is also interesting. You've barely mentioned my player slot except when you random voted my predecessor. If you've always been suspicious of me, why hasn't that gotten any sort of mention until now?
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #448 (ISO) » Sat Apr 23, 2011 2:39 pm

Post by RayFrost »

Jindori's post is almost completely "NOOOOOO, DO NOT SUSPECT AN AJOLIN / JINDORI TEAM!!!!1!1!one!" with an added "ur wrong ray" and thinly veiled OMGUS on DRK.

I fail to see why indori would go through
so much effort
to disprove the speculation about who his scumbudy is save for the fact ajolin is his scumbuddy.

He suddenly states suspicion of the DRK player slot when his previous postings had minimal mentions of kittymo / DRK. Notice how this coincides with DRK listing the scum read on jindori.
dori the explori wrote:Also in response to rays earlier post about me going to easier targets. I think i went to one of the hardest targets toxic. Then ajolin because that one post seemed scummy. I actually gave him time to respond to my post to put up a defense,
before i decided if i should vote him because he was a easy target
. Lol hopefully this was enough to anwser all your question. Also hopefully scum rushed onto my wagon like i planned. Anymore question and i be willing to anwser them.
Toxic was only a hard target after I defended him d2 and he started his :goodposting: (also on d2). You went after him D1 when the wagon on him had that new axle grease smell. Easy target.

Ajolin is/was an easy target, and mildly suspecting him an then dropping that suspicion is hardly much of any kind of real scumhunting in that regard. Bolded = scumslip.

KILL IT WITH FIRE.

Jindori, claim. Now. I have every intention of hammering you.
don't you feel silly now?
ajolin
ajolin
Townie
ajolin
Townie
Townie

Post Post #449 (ISO) » Sat Apr 23, 2011 3:04 pm

Post by ajolin »

Fuck it. It doesn't matter that I'm town. Jin is a sinking ship, and I got dragged on unwillingly. In a final effort to help my team...
UNVOTE, VOTE:Jindori

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”