Final Destination
Goon
Final Destination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1150 (ISO) » Sat Apr 23, 2011 8:49 pm

Post by Final Destination »

[AGM]

I hate this game. Every time I read it it's just Fate arguing with the same scumbags we've been arguing with since DAY ONE over really, really STUPID stuff. And whenever Fate and I do end up talking, it's not like we have really deep conversations where I'm like, "Eh Fate, I think you're off with that read. Let's think about X instead."

No. It's always the SAME. Because nothing CHANGES. There's just more STUFF piling everywhere that does nothing but obscure what we are already VERY AWARE OF.

asdf

LYNCH LYNCH LYYYNCH

[NOT FATE APPROVED, BUT I'M SURE HE APPROVES]
Profane Confusion
Profane Confusion
Goon
Profane Confusion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1151 (ISO) » Sat Apr 23, 2011 9:40 pm

Post by Profane Confusion »

Yeah, I'm busy with Easter stuff tomorrow too (and pretty much since Thursday, in all honesty). I might be on a bit, but not much.

I think FD is right in their previous post; I feel like there's a lot of fluff accumulating. Mastermate's first post isn't stellar - why bother posting at all? I expect more out of a catchup post (and maybe that'll knock us off this plateau we're all stuck on).

-smarg
Cellar door.
DaSpotthatkillsu
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1152 (ISO) » Sun Apr 24, 2011 1:43 pm

Post by DaSpotthatkillsu »

Beuller?
ÔÇ£Look into any man's heart you please, and you will always find, in every one, at least one black spot which he has to keep concealedÔÇØ
Henrik Ibsen
Lord Fonzi
Lord Fonzi
Townie
Lord Fonzi
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1153 (ISO) » Sun Apr 24, 2011 3:38 pm

Post by Lord Fonzi »

The thing is FD, that you claim that you have limited access, but then post four times in a row after I voice suspicion of you. You only turn up when you're accused of something.
YosFlavouredCayke
YosFlavouredCayke
Goon
YosFlavouredCayke
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1154 (ISO) » Sun Apr 24, 2011 4:01 pm

Post by YosFlavouredCayke »

Lord Fonzi wrote:I don't really understand FD's defense. It's like he reads what my other head says, then does exactly what he is accused of doing, and then acts as if the whole thing's been put to rest. What sort of idiots are you used to playing with?

Yos:
Profane Confusion wrote:That's actually a pretty decent explanation. Urgh.

- Incog
Has anyone else in this game actually listened and been convinced by someone's explanation? Incognito is just about the only one not trying to engage in a shouting match to prove his point, and that's town as hell. This post alone convinces me that he's town. The whole exchange between you and Incognito just screams town.

Do you think Incognito's scum or do you think the slot is scum? I have thought for a while that the slot is scum because they've played like it. I tend to give more weight to replacements than the original though.
Well, I'm taking a wait and see approach here. Yes, that was a pro-town reaction, but more relevent is what he does with that argument; will his future behavior be consistant with his accepting of my logic now, ect. I will say that, as scum, Incognito is quite capable of acting in a seeming logical and reasonable way, but still somehow making votes that benifit the scum, and it kind of feels like that's what's going on here, although without any flips it's hard to say for sure.

As for if it's the slot or if it's Incognito, it's both; a lot of it is the slot, but I'd probaby be a little wary of Incog here based my gut read on his behavior.
YosFlavouredCayke
YosFlavouredCayke
Goon
YosFlavouredCayke
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1155 (ISO) » Sun Apr 24, 2011 4:12 pm

Profane Confusion wrote:I lied. I can't stop thinking about this game haha. Last one for real though.

Yos, I have a bit of an exercise for you. I want you to look at this:
Pathetric's 29th post wrote:This is a stupid discussion.

The following people are town so far:
Unicorns
Final Destination
DaSpot
Probably Yosarian, I guess.
Then this:
Post 358, TheButtonmen wrote:
Pathetric the Vanilla Townie
has been killed.
And then think about which TWO players you've spent the most amount of time attacking all game.
(nods)

It's worth mentioning that Ether was pushing the Fate wagon early on day 1 pretty hard. She had changed her mind by this point and decided that FD was probably town, but she didn't sound as sure of that towards the end of the day.

Also, you do realize this very "why was Ether killed" argument makes you look bad, right?

If she was killed because of who she was likely to vote the next day, then that would be Beaver, the guy you replaced:
Pathetric wrote:Yeah we're lynching Mastin next.

-Ether
Or, if she was killed because the scum thought she was a power role...that also implicates Beaver, since he was speculating in thread about Ether being a mason at the end of day 1:
BeaverWeasel wrote: Your interactions with Ether/Patrick are not indicitive of someone who is not sure of anothers allignment. You interact with them as if you know beyond a shodow of a doubt that they are town and for that there are two options: you are scum or you are masons (or a daycop, but this is a normal...)
YosFlavouredCayke
YosFlavouredCayke
Goon
YosFlavouredCayke
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1156 (ISO) » Sun Apr 24, 2011 4:18 pm

On another note, I notice that Fonz made a solid, logical argument against FD in post Post #1137, Fate responded with 4 angry posts, but never actually responded to the main thrust of Lord Fonzi's arguments.

He ignored the intellegent arguments about his incredibly conveinet switch on Copper, his switch on balam, his inconstancy towards me and FES, and just basically ranted about how his activity wasn't a scumtell while ignoring everything else.

It's not that he didn't have time to respond. He obviously did, considering how many words he crapped into the thread in a row there. It's not that he didn't read Fonzi's post; he cherry picked parts of it he felt he could respond to. I think the real answer is that FD knows Fonzi has him dead to rights, he knows Fonzi's nailed him to a wall here, so he's trying to change the subject. His accusation that Fonz is "ignoring Copper" is beyond stupid, considering how Fonz was pushing the Copper wagon for a long time, and I'm sure he knows that.

FD is scum, and he's caught scum. He just thinks he can get away with ignoring the real case against him if he floods the thread with crap whenever he gets attacked.
YosFlavouredCayke
YosFlavouredCayke
Goon
YosFlavouredCayke
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1157 (ISO) » Sun Apr 24, 2011 4:32 pm

Final Destination wrote: NO TOWN PERSON CAN EXPLAIN THEM AS WELL BECAUSE THEY DONT KNOW FOR SURE. THEY WOULDNT STICK THEIR NECK OUT THEIR TO DEFEND A POSSIBLE SCUMBAG, SPECIALLY WHEN THEY CANT
REALLY
KNOW THE MOTIVATIONS FOR ALL OF THEIR POSTINGS, WITHOUT KNOWING THEIR ALIGNMENT.
Also, the fact that FD is trying to make this argument is just further proof that he's scum.

This is the guy who, in a different game, FAKE-CLAIMED RECRUITING MASON as town in order to try to protect someone who he thought seemed pro-town, basically based on a gut read.

And now he's claiming that it's impossible for a pro-town person to stick out their neck to defend someone, based on a solid town read of their behavior?

This guy is scum. There is zero chance he actually believes anything he's saying here.
Mastermate
Mastermate
Townie
Mastermate
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1158 (ISO) » Sun Apr 24, 2011 6:37 pm

Post by Mastermate »

@Yos: Unicorn Breatheren was fairly obviously referring to the post content below about Fonz with the tl:dr about the tornado, I'm pretty sure he wasn't being a dick to you. He was pretty pissed off when Fonz made the same read you did.

Anyway I've done my first reading and I'm coming up.

Town

Balam
DaSpotthatkillsu
Final Destination
Profane Confusion

Unknown

Copper

Scum

YosFlavouredCayke
Lord Fonzi
Frogito Ergo Sum

Next on my priority list is to confirm my read of Final Destination and try and properly get Coppers points against Balam and see where that takes my reads. Depending on Step 1 works out I also need to come up with something I can present to my partner about why I think the people who are scum are scum.

-Primate
Final Destination
Final Destination
Goon
Final Destination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1159 (ISO) » Sun Apr 24, 2011 6:37 pm

KEEP TWSITIN ROUND AND ROUND.

All right, you want to call me scum for V/LA abuse? MAN THE FUCK UP. That's shitI would
NEVER
pull. Its low, its dirty, its cheap. I earn my wins through sweat and blood for fucks sake.

AGM's absences are REAL you fucking clowns. I made a promise at the start of the game (or an inclination at least) to try and only post joint posts. ITS NOT FUCKIN SCUMMY TO STICK TO THAT.

But yeah, when I get accused of BULLSHIT or called out on WHATEVER, I pop in because thats PLAYING TO MY WINCON (whether town or scum, thats fuckin NULL) and post by my goddamn self.

SO YEAH.

THERES A FUCKING TREND OF MY POSTING IN RESPONSE TO BEING CALLED OUT ON SHIT. BUT THATS NOT A SCUMTELL.

The "real" case on me being what?

Convienent flip on Copper? I never had strong town read on him, it was always WEAK and I always believed that e was a player worthy of keeping around (For his ability to catch scum, to draw NKs, etc.) Now that he's still alive and hasn't done shit, YEAH ITS BOUT TIME I reveal that weak town read was a weak gut scum read.
DERP

Switch on balam? Explained. Drunk posting, which I continuation "suspected" while sober as Balam points out, was for reactions and reads. Balam's reaction was geniune, and I wasn't going to be voting him anytime soon (instead I was hoping a Balam suspicion would let me survive a NK, seeing as Yos' scum flip will make scum feel REAL THREATENED by my reads, and make town pull their head out of their ass (town in this case with head up its ass being solely limited to FES)).

Fonz was pushing the Copper wagon for a"LONG" time? Nice sucmbuddy defense ya got there.

SHOW ME. If memory serves all Fonzi said was "tehehehe vote explain later COpper"

then when asked to explain later

">_>
<_<"

then finally

"Oh it was for lulz."

How is that pushing a wagon? His vote sat there for no reason, which took advantage of my limited joint-posting habits, and then came out with a "OH LOOK FD IS LURKIN AGAIN WHEN I VOTED COPPER TROLOLOLOLOL" aka he used his vote on Copper to push MY MISLYNCH ultimately.

This is the guy who, in a different game, FAKE-CLAIMED RECRUITING MASON as town in order to try to protect someone who he thought seemed pro-town, basically based on a gut read.

And now he's claiming that it's impossible for a pro-town person to stick out their neck to defend someone, based on a solid town read of their behavior?

This guy is scum. There is zero chance he actually believes anything he's saying here.
Yeah,
ME
I fake-claimed mason to protect a town read. You? You would never go that far, show me one instance as town where you've EVER GONE THIS far in defending them.

I'm fucking serious. Show me one case that is parallel to the way you've defended FES. Because you've never even once tentatively called him scum. He's so far in your pocket you just keep stroking his town ego, which is bruised by how easily he is wagonned for his shit play this game. You come in with a "No! FES play is not shit! He is TOWN!!" and then they have nothing but <3 for you and are in your pocket.

NINJA:
YES

YES

SANITY

YES.

YOUR SCUMMOTIVATIONS ARE AS CLEAR AS FUCKING DAY.
Final Destination
Final Destination
Goon
Final Destination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1160 (ISO) » Sun Apr 24, 2011 6:38 pm

The ninja was supposed to go at the end of the post, the scummotivations are attributed to @Yos

the ninja is @Primate

<3
Final Destination
Final Destination
Goon
Final Destination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1161 (ISO) » Sun Apr 24, 2011 6:39 pm

Primate, I appreciate you realziing how fucking scummy and useless FES has been, but him and Yos being scum together are slim to none.

Time for some VCAs? I think yes. Copy paste them tomorrow after we lynch scum and I get NK'd <3
Final Destination
Final Destination
Goon
Final Destination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1162 (ISO) » Sun Apr 24, 2011 7:07 pm

AGM is online, and has persuaded me to stop arguing with scum because I'm just "feeding the trolls" and giving them ammo and bullshit. If my TOWNREADS have any questions or need any persuation to vote Yos, then please feel free to ask. Here's some analysis to help you see what I see:

A Vote Count:

Final Destination (4) -
Greymarble,
YosCayke,
Unicorn,
Frog Ergo Sum
Pathetric (2)
- Beaver, Final Destination
DaSpotthatkillsu (1) - Balam,
Unicorn (1)
- Reckamonic
Mrs Flay (1) - Mrs Flay

This is the corner stone to my analysis of this game, because I know I am town and I know I was run up on bullshit D1.

Mrs. Flay and Reckamonic became Fonzi and Copper respectively. 2/3 the scum hydras flaked due to inability to get into the game/difficulty in being scum in general? I wouldn't say that's too far off, and the way D1 progressed seems to have been a bunch of townies yelling at eachother (Ether and Gummy, me and FES, UB and himself, etc.) rather than any actual scum-pushing. AGM and I have BOTh been in agreement since D1 we didn't like Reckdram's slot. They flake out of their scumslots like its their job (SC's mafia a good recent example), and we were very wary of Copper when he replaced in (even though realziing we wouldn't be able to do much to get him lynched off such a weak Reckflake tell.)

The scummiest push was my wagon, because it was based off Grey's SELF-ADMITTED shit meta, and was pushed to L-1. Yo and FES both throwing their chips into a meta/lurker lynch D1? Nah, I don't see them as scum together.

The rest of most of the VCAs are useless for my analysis, as 2/3 my proposed scumteam were not active or voting.

A Vote Count and a Lynch:
Untrod Stranger (7)-
Gummybear, Pathetric
, Balam,
Greymarble,
Lord Fonzi, YosCayke,
Unicorn

YosFlavouredCayke (2) - Final Destination, Beaver
Frog Ergo Sum (2) -
Untrod Stranger,
DaSpotthatkillsu,
Final Destination (1) - Frog Ergo Sum
Unicorn (1) -

Interesting thing about this VC. At the time I had a strong town read on UT, but was unable to post in time before the hammer.

Look at this vote:
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 2#p2864232

Lord Fonzi. Waltzes in with a 'herp derp whys he still alive?' and US is promptly lynched. No accountability, no reasoning, no one
questioning
this useless parked vote the next day. SCUM are very likely to call out TOWN for these unreasoned votes on town, the fact that no one noticed it means SCUM weren't going to point out what their buddy did, and that Town glossed over it due to NK analysis, beginning fo day posts, etc. etc. (town have a lot more shit to keep track of).

The "Not Quite Top of the Page" Vote Count:
FrogErgoSum (5): DaSpot,
Greymarble,
Final Destination, Balam, LordFonzi
BeaverWeasel (2):, YosFlavouredCayke, Copper
Final Destination (1): FrogErgoSum

Not Voting (3):
Gummybear,
BeaverWeasel, Unicorn.

Its pretty clear that scum thought Beaver would make a juicy mislynch come start of the day, and scumYos had no business on the FES wagon he was trying to defend. Course, Fonzi plays the OTHER side of the field,
calls me town, and votes FES.
Scum's options for lynches at this point are very well set and it caused the day to go downhill, FAST. No scum wanted to make the final push/hammer on the FES aagon when it reached L-1, but apathetic town weren't certain enough about FES' scumminess (because, lo and behold hes just fucking badtown) to hammer either.

The "Afternoon Fades Into Evening" Vote Count:
FrogErgoSum (5): Final Destination, DaSpot, Copper, Balam,
Greymarble

DaSpot (3): YosFlavouredCayke, SuperVanillaTownie, FrogErgoSum
SuperVanillaTownie (1): Gummybear
Gummybear
(1): LordFonzi
Copper (1): Unicorn

Scum switch over to Daspot, who basically writes mislynch on his head and dances in thread. MUCH easier target than the new and fresh Parama hydra, plus said hydra was willing to jumpstart a Dapost wagon. (Aka Yos goes from VOTING BeaverWeasel to voting WITH BEaver's slot? LolYosscum. Lol.) Fonzi sits content on that Gummybear lurkslot.

BALAM jumpstarts the day with a Gummy wagon:
The "Tick-tock" Vote Count:
Gummybear
(4): LordFonzi, Balam,
Greymarble,
Final Destination
DaSpot (3): YosFlavouredCayke, SuperVanillaTownie, FrogErgoSum
FrogErgoSum (2): Copper,
Gummybear

YosFlavouredCayke (1): DaSpot

The "Nightfall" Vote Count:
Gummybear (6)
: LordFonzi, Balam, Final Destination, DaSpot,
Greymarble,
FrogErgoSum
FrogErgoSum (2): Gummybear, Profane Confusion
DaSpot (1): YosFlavouredCayke,
Copper (1): Unicorn

Not Voting (1): Copper,

That's a lynch.

Wow look how well this ended up? Gummy's lynch was a forgone conclusion. So why would any scum other than the one ALREADY ON the wagon pre-push need to make an effort? Copper stays off, endorsing the wagon but taking no stance. Yos says on the Daspot wagon beacuse "lol how can people think Daspot is town? His cases are shit" scumrage.

Vote Count:
YosFlavouredCayke (3): Unicorn, Final Destination, DaSpot
Final Destination (3): Lord Fonzi, FES, YosFlavouredCayke
Frogito Ergo Sum (1): Profane Confusion
Unicorn (1): Balam
Balam (1): Copper

^Now here we, all alive and well. Fonzi and Cayke decide to use my push against Gummy yesterday considering my stance on FES for my lynch. Why the hell not? I mean, its an easy case to make. FES is in their pocket willing to vote me, and if they get me to flip town? FES' is basically an auto-lynch at LyLo all things considered. Or at least, much easier than a FD-lynch at LyLo.

Do I think the entire wagon on Yos is town, and no one is bussing? Yeah. Call me naive, but if scum
think
they can defend their buddies' actions sucessfully and there are scummier townies out there, why bus? It just makes them look worse later when they don't die after having called out scum. Why would scum EVER bus a player like Yos when me and my FESTowntunnel and Gummy mislynch make me prime for the suspecting? Or DASPOT who also has problems with posting coherent cases and the like?

Copper is off in no-man's land, pushing god knows what wagon for whatever reason, and I'm not sure he's even commented on the FES/FD/Yos trifecta today.

[MOSTLY AGM APPROVED]
Final Destination
Final Destination
Goon
Final Destination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1163 (ISO) » Sun Apr 24, 2011 7:21 pm

[AGM]

tl;dr: Profane Confusion & Balam Balam - get your act in gear and vote Yos. We can decrypt Copper tomorrow. Right now, Yos needs to die so him and the rest of the scumteam stop clogging the thread with noise and we can stay on track.
Profane Confusion
Profane Confusion
Goon
Profane Confusion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1164 (ISO) » Sun Apr 24, 2011 7:35 pm

Post by Profane Confusion »

Really really sleepy but I'm back.

With as much sense and logic as Yos' defense of FES made, post 1155 stands in really stark contrast.

unvote, vote: YosFlavouredCayke

That's L-1. I'd like a claim.

P.S. Fate, you better be right. Because if Copper-scum somehow ends up wriggling away this game, I'm going to be really damn pissed.

P.P.S. I also resent your comment about me not being feared for my scum-hunting abilities. That's not true at all.

- Incog
Cellar door.
Mastermate
Mastermate
Townie
Mastermate
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1165 (ISO) » Sun Apr 24, 2011 8:00 pm

Post by Mastermate »

I won't be happy if someone ends the day whilst I'm still getting my reads in order.
Balam
Balam
Goon
Balam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1166 (ISO) » Sun Apr 24, 2011 11:52 pm

Post by Balam »

(AGar)

YFC:

=======[]

Claim.
YosFlavouredCayke
YosFlavouredCayke
Goon
YosFlavouredCayke
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1167 (ISO) » Mon Apr 25, 2011 12:41 am

Profane Confusion wrote: With as much sense and logic as Yos' defense of FES made, post 1155 stands in really stark contrast.

unvote, vote: YosFlavouredCayke
Excuse me? What, exactally, is wrong with my post 1155?

This is exactally the kind of oppertunistic behavior I was talking about, incog. This is the kind of thing that makes me think you're scum, probably scum with Fate, this game.
That's L-1. I'd like a claim.
Really reluctant to claim just because I've got the scum group voting for me here.
YosFlavouredCayke
YosFlavouredCayke
Goon
YosFlavouredCayke
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1168 (ISO) » Mon Apr 25, 2011 12:43 am

Balam wrote:(AGar)

YFC:

=======[]

Claim.

Hold on. I really want to see how incog justifies this before I even consider about claiming, or anything else. This is key here.
Balam
Balam
Goon
Balam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1169 (ISO) » Mon Apr 25, 2011 12:53 am

Post by Balam »

(AGar)

No, I don't think you understand.

You're claiming in your next post.
YosFlavouredCayke
YosFlavouredCayke
Goon
YosFlavouredCayke
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1170 (ISO) » Mon Apr 25, 2011 12:53 am

Final Destination wrote: Yeah,
ME
I fake-claimed mason to protect a town read. You? You would never go that far, show me one instance as town where you've EVER GONE THIS far in defending them.

I'm fucking serious. Show me one case that is parallel to the way you've defended FES. Because you've never even once tentatively called him scum.
I don't fake claim as town, of course; that's stupid. But I defend people I think are town all the time, this hard or harder.

Last time I was town, in Oldy mafia, I had town reads on:

-CES
-Ythill (even though he was trying to lynch me)
-Dripping Goofball
-Fritzler
-Later in the game, on chamber, although I suspected him earlier.

I defended all those people whenever they were attacked, to the hilt. I was right about every one of them, too, even though my scum reads were a little less accurate.

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=15653&user_select=1155&start=25

I have no idea where you're getting this odd meta from, Fate. When I have a town read on someone, I'll go to the wall to defend them. I trust my town reads on people to be accurate far more then I trust my scum reads to be accurate.
YosFlavouredCayke
YosFlavouredCayke
Goon
YosFlavouredCayke
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1171 (ISO) » Mon Apr 25, 2011 12:54 am

Balam wrote:(AGar)

No, I don't think you understand.

You're claiming in your next post.
You don't understand. We need to get an explanation out of Incog, now, before I kill this wagon by claiming.
Balam
Balam
Goon
Balam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1172 (ISO) » Mon Apr 25, 2011 12:55 am

Post by Balam »

(AGar)

Helloooo softclaim.
Balam
Balam
Goon
Balam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1173 (ISO) » Mon Apr 25, 2011 12:56 am

Post by Balam »

(AGar)

Trying to build up to your fake-claim?
YosFlavouredCayke
YosFlavouredCayke
Goon
YosFlavouredCayke
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1174 (ISO) » Mon Apr 25, 2011 12:56 am

Meh. Soft claim dosn't actually hurt the town here. Scum won't kill me for implying I might have a power role, they've invested too much effort into trying to lynch me.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”