Mini 1138 - Candy Zoo Mafia (Game Over!)

Zyrconium
Zyrconium
Goon
Zyrconium
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1050 (ISO) » Fri Apr 22, 2011 8:50 am

Post by Zyrconium »

A is awesome, C is probably mostly right, D is wrong(there's enough evidence of Hazard's thought patterns to more or less disprove it, and no scum motivation for his actions if true).

the rest should probably be covered by Hazard alone.
Hoppster
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1051 (ISO) » Fri Apr 22, 2011 9:10 am

Post by Hoppster »

Zyrconium wrote:A is awesome, C is probably mostly right, D is wrong(there's enough evidence of Hazard's thought patterns to more or less disprove it, and no scum motivation for his actions if true).

the rest should probably be covered by Hazard alone.
Care to explain D to me then? He said he didn't think Kalofer's reasons were role-related, so I have no idea wtf he thought he was doing if he's town.
Benmage: First, for the sake of irony. I'm going to illustrate how completely idiotic and hypocritical scumhunter is.
ToastyToast
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1052 (ISO) » Fri Apr 22, 2011 9:19 am

Post by ToastyToast »

GRR so many walls!
@Hazard: Can you plz explain exactly what your results were from Zyrconium target? Your power is the reason I think you should be kept alive. If we lynch the last (claimed) zoo visitor then we may be in trouble.
Zyrconium wrote: This means I think(based on VCA, and exclusion of town reads)
that 1 person of {crazypianist} is scum
that 1 person of {VV OR Hazard} is scum
and that one person of {TT OR Hoppster OR vezok} is scum.
So you effectively suspect 6 of the remaining players in the game. Also, explain why its 1 of 2 and 1 of 3 for two of them. LIke, if either VV or Hazard is scum (false dilemma btw), why are they together in a group and not, say, VV or Hoppster?
Zyrconium wrote:
VasudeVa wrote:
Hoppster wrote:What part of Vas' wall/setup speculation addresses lylo? I've skimmed it a few times, Ctrl + F'd 'lylo', and neither have had any luck.
Which is why Zyrconium needs to die. What is the current view on Zyrc?
And this here is why VV needs to die.
Seriously, someone other than VV who's hopping on my wagon(read:amrun) explain why VV thinks I'm scum.... he's so far pointed out that my conclusions aren't logical, and I'll disprove that in just a sec, but he's got fuck all to say that my conclusions are scummy, and has yet to finish reading the game and is STILL leading a bandwagon on me?(this is a little bit defensive, but baseless fucktardery get's on my nerves, it's a character flaw, I'll admit, especially on the internet.)
Honestly, Zyrc, you had enough suspicion on you D1 for VV to make a vote at that point in his re-read.
Not likin' the whole "defensive" thing. Like "ITS NOT SCUMMY ITS JUST MY PERSONALITY!"
Methinks you ARE a little frustrated, which is why you case basically results in an "oh, im wrong about this part but look at this thing!"
zyrconium wrote:P.S. actually, think I'm reading this wrong, VV is scum because this directly contradicts where he stated:
VasudeVa wrote: But his "Vas is probably right about this one very specific thing he mentioned in a big wall about lots of things" reaction is very off.
explain to me VV, why the fuck that statement is there if you never even said the thing I'm obviously leaping to conclusions about in the first place?
Don't even know what you are trying to say here. The conclusion that he's scum?
"A train robbery is where you take a train to your destination, make your move, and take a train back, right?"-Isaac

Town: 12-10 (I think)
Mafia: 1-1
Third Party: 1-0
Alive in:0
Dead in:0
Modded: 2
Hazard with a Glove
Hazard with a Glove
Goon
Hazard with a Glove
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1053 (ISO) » Fri Apr 22, 2011 1:39 pm

Post by Hazard with a Glove »

4. because you wanted me to waste my PR
5. Because you are scum who would benefit one way or another from me not using it.

"So you say your quote from yesterday disagreeing with the Stels wagon isn't attacking me. Uh-huh. Who is it attacking then? Are you being deliberately vague? Why didn't you specify?"
It isn't attacking anyone, and yes I was deliberately vague because I had to walk out the door in five seconds after the post. I don't really understand what your getting at with your second bullet in D, but it sounds like it's the samething as in the first one. FYI, D2 comes immediately after N1, if you hadn't noticed.

"And it came with no vote because you weren't suspicious of me? Oh, then who were you suspicious of and why didn't you vote for them?"
No, I wasn't very suspicious of anyone.

"please tell me how you can tell who is scum and who is town on the wagon. Unless, of course, you were being deliberately vague and attacking nobody in paticular"
Vague and inparticular.

How would I know that I would get a QT with him? I Figured if I visited him I'd at least know he had candy if nothing else.

I didn't agree with the stels wagon because I believe and thought stels just got mixed up and accidentally contradicted himself, even thought he was town. The fact is, even if you are scum, you don't try to contradict yourself. It's a mistake. If scum can make mistakes, so can town.

On F
first of all, Amrun and CP are quite different in my mind. CP hasn't been here for most of the entire game, where as Amrun has plenty of posts. CP is flat null because there isn't thing to analyze, amrun is the exact opposite.
Morthas and Mb53 were almost entirely gut things. They haven't done anything scummy, but like I said before with Cp and Amrun, Morthas has been more active recently than Mb.
"I'm just making up reads" That's what were supposed to do, otherwise it'd be sheeping.
Oh, and on Vezok. Without the fact that everyone else has said he's essentially incompetent, he would be the most scummiest scum that had ever been scum. And it's pretty obvious, so why the hell aren't you tunneling him then?
I have not yet begun to procrastinate
Zyrconium
Zyrconium
Goon
Zyrconium
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1054 (ISO) » Fri Apr 22, 2011 2:41 pm

Post by Zyrconium »

Hazard with a Glove wrote:4. because you wanted me to waste my PR
5. Because you are scum who would benefit one way or another from me not using it.
Hazard, you're saying, "You're scum because you wanted me to waste my PR because you're scum because you wanted me to waste my PR because you're scum because you wanted me to waste my PR because you're scum...."

If you work under the assumption that he's town, you can come up with equally convincing logic, therefore your argument is null.

Hopp, what he said, plus the fact that he stated the same reason [that he just stated] as why he choose to steal from me, plus the fact that this assumes he knew Kalo's role, and didn't feel like getting candy that night, which would be covered by the "no scum motivation" thingy(that is, there's no reason for scum to take this action if all of you assumptions are correct, therefor, they can't all be correct and Hazard be scum, and Hazard being stubbornly denying the truth and town is also unlikely, so your assumptions must be wrong).

@TT:http://onlineslangdictionary.com/defini ... 's)+nerves, was I really saying I wasn't frustrated? that said, you're pathetic misrepping of my statement is also funny.... because you seem to assume I admitted to being wrong somewhere....

On the second part, it's me not getting how he managed to change his accusation from: "he's focusing on one part for reasons I can't see town having" to "he's making shit up about my post" without so much as acknowledging that his accusation had changed.
ToastyToast
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1055 (ISO) » Fri Apr 22, 2011 8:00 pm

Post by ToastyToast »

I don't have a problem with your being frustrated as much as I do with you actually saying it. I don't like apologies on posted content.
I have a problem with the whole VV thing because, why, if you say you are reading VV wrong, would you mention the first part in your post. Its as if you are taking away the authority of the first half of your post in favor of the second.
"A train robbery is where you take a train to your destination, make your move, and take a train back, right?"-Isaac

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1056 (ISO) » Sat Apr 23, 2011 9:18 am

Post by Amrun »

Hoppster's case is good, and yet I still have a hard time attri buting those things to scum in this case. Still stuck in the dilemma of "dumb or scum?"

Zyrconium scuming it up with him makes the probability of hazard scum higher.

Yet, if we lynch Hazard and he is town, we may be truly fucked.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fusion Mafia, ongoing now.
Zyrconium
Zyrconium
Goon
Zyrconium
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1057 (ISO) » Sat Apr 23, 2011 11:40 am

Post by Zyrconium »

TT, would you have rathered deleted the first part after typing it then?

it's there because that's the order in which I thought it, and because I like transparency of process, where it doesn't get in the way of clarity of results(which it apparently has here).

not that the first part of my post is wrong, it's 100% accurate, and it proves VV as wrong, it just isn't why I thought he was scum(I'll admit to using my gut a little here, and working out why my gut said he was scum afterwards)
ToastyToast
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1058 (ISO) » Sat Apr 23, 2011 12:12 pm

Post by ToastyToast »

@Zyrconium: So are you most sure of VV scum? I'm not a big fan of his recent plays either, but I think its just because he took on a game the he didn't really have time for.

And I refuse to vote Hazard today for reason that he could be the last Zoo Visitor

Hoppster
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1059 (ISO) » Sat Apr 23, 2011 12:55 pm

Post by Hoppster »

Amrun wrote:Zyrconium scuming it up with him makes the probability of hazard scum higher.

What do you mean by this, Amrun? Zyrc's scum with Hazard?

I'm pretty damn sure Zyrc is town now. He's definitely read my wall and understood where it was going (with A), which I don't think scum would.

Hazard with a Glove wrote:4. because you wanted me to waste my PR

Zyrc has already stolen my thunder here. But I made a picture to explain it as well.

Spoiler: PRETTY PICTURE

This is your logic for me being scum. Here's a lovely Wikipedia article if you don't understand how it's inherently wrong.

Hazard with a Glove wrote:I didn't agree with the stels wagon because I believe and thought stels just got mixed up and accidentally contradicted himself, even thought he was town. The fact is, even if you are scum, you don't try to contradict yourself. It's a mistake. If scum can make mistakes, so can town.

Yes, that's true, nobody tries to contradict themselves. Scum are far more likely to contradict themselves though because alll that they say is made-up BS.

Hazard with a Glove wrote:It isn't attacking anyone, and yes I was deliberately vague because I had to walk out the door in five seconds after the post. I don't really understand what your getting at with your second bullet in D, but it sounds like it's the samething as in the first one. FYI, D2 comes immediately after N1, if you hadn't noticed.

D1: Any results from targeting Kalofer N1 would be role-related, unless you knew you would get a QT.
D2: Even if they weren't role related, the results still wouldn't explain his reasoning, unless you knew you would get a QT.

The difference is quite subtle, so you can basically assume them to be the same point.

But not attacking anybody? Whaaaaat?
Hazard with a Glove wrote:But I', apposed to a Stels lynch, I'm really not convinced and nothing he's done seems damning.
IMO, I'm thinking scum is on this wagon
, cause I really haven't seen much reason at all for this.

What was the point of that post if not to attack people?

Hazard with a Glove wrote:No, I wasn't very suspicious of anyone.

Uhhh. Let me re-quote what you said again, except in a larger font.
Hazard with a Glove wrote:But I', apposed to a Stels lynch, I'm really not convinced and nothing he's done seems damning.
IMO, I'm thinking scum is on this wagon
, cause I really haven't seen much reason at all for this.

You're telling me you saw a wagon at L-1, you thought there was no reason for the wagon, you said you thought there was scum on the wagon for said reason, yet you weren't suspicious of anybody?! How is jumping on a wagon for no reason not suspicious?!

Hazard with a Glove wrote:How would I know that I would get a QT with him? I Figured if I visited him I'd at least know he had candy if nothing else.
Hazard with a Glove wrote:I did not think he had role related reasoning.

My feeble mind cannot understand how knowing whether he had candy or not is not role-related. Explain this to me please.

Hazard with a Glove wrote:first of all, Amrun and CP are quite different in my mind. CP hasn't been here for most of the entire game, where as Amrun has plenty of posts. CP is flat null because there isn't thing to analyze, amrun is the exact opposite.
Morthas and Mb53 were almost entirely gut things. They haven't done anything scummy, but like I said before with Cp and Amrun, Morthas has been more active recently than Mb.
"I'm just making up reads" That's what were supposed to do, otherwise it'd be sheeping.
Oh, and on Vezok. Without the fact that everyone else has said he's essentially incompetent, he would be the most scummiest scum that had ever been scum. And it's pretty obvious, so why the hell aren't you tunneling him then?

You said Amrun's posts were largely fluff, which means you can ignore them, so actual content-wise they should still have similar number of posts, no?

Morthas and mb: Morthas hasn't posted for 4 days now. Still more town than mb?

You're not meant to
make up
reads... you're meant to base them on your gut at the very least (which is itself based on their posts), or through reasoning (which is also based on their posts).

If you want to deflect onto other people, try being less obvious in future.

ToastyToast wrote:And I refuse to vote Hazard today for reason that he could be the last Zoo Visitor

He could also be scum... (could be both, in fact)

If Hazard doesn't get lynched today, what about tomorrow? What about the day after that? Etc.

@ Mod: Could you prod Morthas please?
Benmage: First, for the sake of irony. I'm going to illustrate how completely idiotic and hypocritical scumhunter is.
ToastyToast
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1060 (ISO) » Sat Apr 23, 2011 1:22 pm

Post by ToastyToast »

@Hoppster: that would all depend on the results of today. Hoppster-Hazard-Morthas scum team =LOLZ. Which makes me ask the question, who are likely Hazard scumbuddies?
Vote: Vezokpiraka
stop hiding behind meta and answer my question.

crazypianist1116
crazypianist1116
Goon
crazypianist1116
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1061 (ISO) » Sat Apr 23, 2011 6:56 pm

Post by crazypianist1116 »

The circular logic is quite scummy.
I'm rereading D2 and 3 and I'll probably come out of this with a vote on Hazard.
Morthas
Morthas
Goon
Morthas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1062 (ISO) » Sun Apr 24, 2011 1:50 am

Post by Morthas »

Aaaaaah, i need to stop procrastinating. I'll post a bit later
Capitalism, ho
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1063 (ISO) » Sun Apr 24, 2011 1:54 am

Post by Amrun »

Yes, I'm saying hazard and zyrc could be scum together. Are scum incapable of comprehending logic now?
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1064 (ISO) » Sun Apr 24, 2011 3:26 am

Post by Charlie »

Hoppster wrote:
@ Mod: Could you prod Morthas please?
Looks like he posted, so no need for a prod now.

Searching for a replacement for VasudeVa.

vezokpiraka and mb53 have been prodded.

Vote Count 24

crazypianist1116 (3) - Zyrconium, mb53, Amrun
Hoppster (1) - Hazard With a Glove
Hazard With a Glove (1) - Hoppster
Morthas (1) - vezokpiraka
Zyrconium (1) - VasudeVa
vezokpiraka (1) - ToastyToast

Not voting: crazypianist1116, Morthas
With 10 alive, it takes 6 to lynch.
Deadline is on Monday, 9th May at 0430 hours (GMT-5)
Last edited by Charlie on Sat Apr 30, 2011 12:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kindness
mb53
mb53
Mafia Scum
mb53
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1065 (ISO) » Sun Apr 24, 2011 5:50 am

Post by mb53 »

Apologies, see sig. Will post late tonight or tomorrow
i literally need to start a driving blog, please remind me
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1066 (ISO) » Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:33 am

Post by vezokpiraka »

I was V/LA.

I just came back.

What were your questions toast?
Windows hasn't detected any keyboard. Press Enter.
ToastyToast
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1067 (ISO) » Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:43 am

Post by ToastyToast »

vezokpiraka wrote:I was V/LA.
I just came back.
What were your questions toast?
Earlier in the day you explained that you wanted a mass-claim, but you never explained why.

vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1068 (ISO) » Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:56 am

Post by vezokpiraka »

I don't know.

I just like mass claims. When my reads are broken it lets me figure things.
Windows hasn't detected any keyboard. Press Enter.
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1069 (ISO) » Tue Apr 26, 2011 2:43 am

Post by Amrun »

Come on, guys. We need to get our shit together.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1070 (ISO) » Tue Apr 26, 2011 4:23 am

Post by Charlie »

Hazard with a Glove has been prodded.
Kindness
mb53
mb53
Mafia Scum
mb53
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1071 (ISO) » Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:34 am

Post by mb53 »

Ok, I am finally here and reading.
mb53
mb53
Mafia Scum
mb53
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1072 (ISO) » Tue Apr 26, 2011 9:05 am

Post by mb53 »

hopp wrote:I'm pretty damn sure Zyrc is town now. He's definitely read my wall and understood where it was going (with A), which I don't think scum would.
Why would scum not see where that was going? I thought anyone could (apparently not hazard though).

Hazard's circular reasoning is terrible, I can't wait for an explanation.

Hoppster's little section about hazard not finding anyone on the wagon suspicious is good

Vezok is
still
town because of his "do evil people want your goodies" question at the beginning of day 1.
Yes, I'm saying hazard and zyrc could be scum together
This is certainly a possibility. I'm thinking about making a case on zyrc tonight.
ToastyToast
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1073 (ISO) » Tue Apr 26, 2011 9:14 am

Post by ToastyToast »

@mb53: I interpreted his "do evil people want your goodies" question as a scum tell, soo not seing your stance there.

mb53
mb53
Mafia Scum
mb53
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1074 (ISO) » Tue Apr 26, 2011 10:50 am

Post by mb53 »

Scum would not have the answer in their role PM like every candy animal does.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”