tclawren
tclawren
Goon
tclawren
Goon
Goon

Post Post #900 (ISO) » Sat Apr 23, 2011 5:00 pm

Post by tclawren »

Toog wrote:Everyone else, thoughts of asking the "Vig" to step forward? If we don't get him, I am inclined to believe SK existence.
If we do believe it's SK, then I think we are still better off focusing our efforts on mafia lynch today
, since we have more info to go on so it would be easier to find them.
(Emphasis mine.) Given the bolded, what purpose do you see in asking? Are you just looking for a confirmed townie? Or do you just want more setup information?
Looking for a hydra partner. Must be someone I respect as a player and a person. PM me if you're interested.
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #901 (ISO) » Sat Apr 23, 2011 5:36 pm

Post by GreyICE »

Toogeloo wrote:
GreyICE wrote:Focus. Right.

Vote: Toogaloo

You ain't town.
I really have no words for this.

If I had to decide scum right now, then LLD is my choice for last mafia, and Grey is making me think SK trying to pass it off on to me.
I have words for your play.

They're not very complimentary.

Or I could just quote from your ISO.

Or just laugh at the 'town leader' schtick that's going on as we're winding down towards the end of a scumteam. Desperation, I can smell it.
Show
That which is done out of love always takes place beyond good and evil

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
KingTwelveSixteen
KingTwelveSixteen
Goon
KingTwelveSixteen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #902 (ISO) » Sat Apr 23, 2011 7:58 pm

Post by KingTwelveSixteen »

Eh, I'm not sure if the vig should claim yet or not. :/
Show
Win-Loss Ratio
2-3 Town
1-0 Scum
0-0 Third Party
3-3 overall
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #903 (ISO) » Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:02 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

tclawren wrote:
Toog wrote:Everyone else, thoughts of asking the "Vig" to step forward? If we don't get him, I am inclined to believe SK existence.
If we do believe it's SK, then I think we are still better off focusing our efforts on mafia lynch today
, since we have more info to go on so it would be easier to find them.
(Emphasis mine.) Given the bolded, what purpose do you see in asking? Are you just looking for a confirmed townie? Or do you just want more setup information?
Well, if someone does claim the shots, regardless of whether we buy SK or Vig, it is likely not the Mafia. That does narrow down the last mafia spot, and we can worry about the shooter tomorrow. It also puts to rest any back and forths similar to what Grey thinks of me and my reciprocation. There is in all likelihood only one mafia left. The Vig has nothing to fear about coming forward if he exists.

Now if we are dealing with an SK, the reason I don't believe now is a good time to hunt for him is because we don't want to risk lynching a town in the process of SK hunting. Doing so puts us in a potential 2v1v1 tomorrow and more or less puts the power in the anti-town factions hands, because we can't lynch either of them without damning ourselves. Since we have a greater likelihood of lynching the last mafia based on the flips and information present in the thread, it's better to continue hunting the mafia and try to deal with the SK tomorrow if we can.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #904 (ISO) » Sun Apr 24, 2011 1:48 am

Post by CooLDoG »

shit, I forgot to post v/la in here.
v/la for the rest of today and tomorrow, thus I will be back on Tuesday morning

Something of interest just happened. I looked at the clock to see if I had enough time to read over the few new pages that I hadn't read. At the very instant that I pressed the button (open this link in new tab) a thunder struck (Correct verbiage?) that rattled the windows. Thus, because this can be nothing but a bad omen, I will not be posting about the pages that I haven't read.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #905 (ISO) » Sun Apr 24, 2011 1:49 am

Post by CooLDoG »

I knew something was bad, I forgot my bold tags.

Have a nice day!
after a wank.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #906 (ISO) » Sun Apr 24, 2011 11:17 am

Post by Toogeloo »

CooLDoG for SK maybe?

I dunno... where is everyone? Not like we don't have a very limited amount of time here or anything >_>.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #907 (ISO) » Sun Apr 24, 2011 11:43 am

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

Toogeloo wrote:CooLDoG for SK maybe?

I dunno... where is everyone? Not like we don't have a very limited amount of time here or anything >_>.

To be honest, when I made the VCA I totally forgot about the SK dynamic.

So yeah, CoolDog could easily be SK... and then maybe TC is maf.

I still think CoolDog is more scummy than TC though. I'd like to see him lynched.
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
KingTwelveSixteen
KingTwelveSixteen
Goon
KingTwelveSixteen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #908 (ISO) » Sun Apr 24, 2011 12:52 pm

CooLDoG wrote:shit, I forgot to post v/la in here.

Something of interest just happened. I looked at the clock to see if I had enough time to read over the few new pages that I hadn't read. At the very instant that I pressed the button (open this link in new tab) a thunder struck (Correct verbiage?) that rattled the windows. Thus, because this can be nothing but a bad omen, I will not be posting about the pages that I haven't read.
...You decided not to post in the thread because of lightning? :neutral:
Show
Win-Loss Ratio
2-3 Town
1-0 Scum
0-0 Third Party
3-3 overall
tclawren
tclawren
Goon
tclawren
Goon
Goon

Post Post #909 (ISO) » Sun Apr 24, 2011 1:19 pm

Post by tclawren »

And CD goes on V/LA...

...in a game where you can't go V/LA in. :?

Yeah, that isn't terrible at all.

VOTE: CoolDog

CD makes the most sense right now for a scum lynch. He works great as both a SK and a maf member. I feel good about this one.
Looking for a hydra partner. Must be someone I respect as a player and a person. PM me if you're interested.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #910 (ISO) » Mon Apr 25, 2011 3:24 am

Post by Toogeloo »

My concern is whether or not Scum would post something like this:
CooLDoG wrote:Some of tl's recent posts are bad. Pending vote, except we have a fag-ass homo that we have to lynch first:
Don't get me wrong, CooLDoG is an awful player, but something about it just doesn't seem like the right lynch to me.

Again, this town has gone DEAD QUIET, and it's quite unsettling on what could be a very important day of the game.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #911 (ISO) » Mon Apr 25, 2011 4:52 am

Toog, don't you find it weird that CoolDog leaves NOW?

I mean, he sees you applying pressure to me and GI, and decides to let you handle things and initiate operation lurk2victory?

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #912 (ISO) » Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:45 am

Post by Parama »

Day 4 Votecount #2

[2] CooLDoG
- Lady Lambdadelta, tclawren
[1] Lady Lambdadelta
- CooLDoG
[1] Toogeloo
- GreyICE
[0] TheLonging
-
[0] KingTwelveSixteen
-
[0] GreyICE
-
[0] tclawren
-

Not voting: KingTwelveSixteen, Toogeloo, TheLonging

With 7 alive, it takes 4 to lynch. Deadline for Day 4 is 9:40 PM CST on 4/26/11.

CooLDoG is V/LA until 4/26.

Still discussing, though the matter is almost settled at this point. There's still no reason to halt discussion.
Show
Ever wanted a playlist full of a lot of music I really dig? Here you go.

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

I basically post like I'm always on twitter, ignore my spamminess.
TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #913 (ISO) » Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:40 am

Post by TheLonging »

I'm going to take a random stab in the dark to generate more discussion, considering how quiet we all seem to be.

Scum are in Toogeloo, Cooldog, and King. I didn't say mafia, but rather scum, if we assume we have an SK (going on mod meta)

My guess is more likely that Cooldog is mafia, and Toogeloo is the SK. I have to read on their interactions with Exe and Raikiri (the latter is ESPECIALLY important in this). These reads aren't final but rather something that can be used as a baseline for me, as I fully believe LL to be town based off of Cooldog
Show
Town:
0-1 at MS.net (0-0 offsite)
Scum:
0-0 at MS.net (0-0 offsite)
3rd Party:
Overall: 0-0 at MS.net (0-0 offsite)

Thestatusquo - and that, ladies and gentlemen, was trolling.
cyberbob - it doesn't count if you're insecure enough about it to have to openly pat yourself on the back
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #914 (ISO) » Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:01 am

Post by Toogeloo »

Lady Lambdadelta wrote:Toog, don't you find it weird that CoolDog leaves NOW?

I mean, he sees you applying pressure to me and GI, and decides to let you handle things and initiate operation lurk2victory?
I do find it odd, yes. Hence the reason I made the comment right after he posted. I just don't like that it's quiet.

TheLonging, why are you trying to generate discussion when there are already things on the table to talk about? Do you think SK or Vig? Do you think a Vig should step forward if he exists? What are your thoughts on LLD's VCA? Your impressions of GreyICE (no mention of him so far)? Do you really believe someone who has openly defended several players as town is strategic SK play?
tclawren
tclawren
Goon
tclawren
Goon
Goon

Post Post #915 (ISO) » Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:06 am

Post by tclawren »

TheLonging wrote:
Scum are in Toogeloo, Cooldog, and King.
I didn't say mafia, but rather scum, if we assume we have an SK (going on mod meta)
Why King? There's no way he's maf as the last two mafia members killed voted for him and I honestly don't think he's SK because of the VT claim. I just don't see anything that could possibly tie him to an anti-town alignment considering these things.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #916 (ISO) » Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:23 am

@TL: Replace King with TC and drop Toog, and I'll agree with you.

In any case, we have a common denominator. That should be our play for today.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #917 (ISO) » Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:15 am

Post by TheLonging »

Like I said tc it's not what I 100% believe it's baselines to help and for reference.

Toog: Because the discussion levels aren't that great. I think SK, because if a vig exists he should step forward and explain why he shot who he shot because there's no way in hell a vig would shoot reg or Raikiri unless they found something in their posts everyone else missed. I think VCA are helpful, and I agree with most of hers, if there's something I do not agree with I shall comment on what I don't agree with once I finish rereading raikiri, cooldog, king, and you. I thought I talked about GreyICE before? If not; I think he's town, I didn't include him in my possible scum list. I also am not sure how SK play works too well tbh, and I think going into wifom territory is stupid, but I think SK would have to balance out being scummy and being town, so they won't get shot at night or lynched during the day (this is how it happened in one game I was in offsite that worked perfectly for the SK up to near endgame).
Show
Town:
0-1 at MS.net (0-0 offsite)
Scum:
3rd Party:
Overall: 0-0 at MS.net (0-0 offsite)

Thestatusquo - and that, ladies and gentlemen, was trolling.
cyberbob - it doesn't count if you're insecure enough about it to have to openly pat yourself on the back
KingTwelveSixteen
KingTwelveSixteen
Goon
KingTwelveSixteen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #918 (ISO) » Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:26 am

Lady Lambdadelta wrote:@TL: Replace King with TC and drop Toog, and I'll agree with you.

Honestly, the only reason I haven't voted CooLDoG today yet is because people in this game apparently can't stop themselves from quicklynching. :?
Show
Win-Loss Ratio
2-3 Town
1-0 Scum
0-0 Third Party
3-3 overall
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #919 (ISO) » Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:06 am

KingTwelveSixteen wrote:
Lady Lambdadelta wrote:@TL: Replace King with TC and drop Toog, and I'll agree with you.

Honestly, the only reason I haven't voted CooLDoG today yet is because people in this game apparently can't stop themselves from quicklynching. :?

Only scum would quick lynch at this point.

It's anti-town, considering we are having 2 kills a night, and could easily end up in MYLO if we mislynch today.

Not that CoolDog is a mislynch anyway, so that's not really a problem.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #920 (ISO) » Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:59 am

Post by GreyICE »

CooLDoG is a mislynch. The guy just has no skills as scum, he'd spend the entire time nervous as hell, or realize he was about to, and swing to cocky, which would be just as noticeable. Meanwhile Toog just floats along on an ISO of fluff.

Toog = experienced scum
CD = inexperienced town
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #921 (ISO) » Mon Apr 25, 2011 11:22 am

Post by Toogeloo »

GreyICE wrote:CooLDoG is a mislynch. The guy just has no skills as scum, he'd spend the entire time nervous as hell, or realize he was about to, and swing to cocky, which would be just as noticeable. Meanwhile Toog just floats along on an ISO of fluff.

Toog = experienced scum
CD = inexperienced town
Hey... do me a favor and click my wiki and tell me I am experienced scum :igmeou: . You really haven't been playing to your standard this game Grey. You are usually far more analytical and stuff. Where's the player that was in Multiple Personalities with me? I've hardly been fluffing this game. I've town hunted more than I have scum hunted maybe, but that works for me.
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #922 (ISO) » Mon Apr 25, 2011 12:03 pm

Post by GreyICE »

Toogeloo wrote:
GreyICE wrote:CooLDoG is a mislynch. The guy just has no skills as scum, he'd spend the entire time nervous as hell, or realize he was about to, and swing to cocky, which would be just as noticeable. Meanwhile Toog just floats along on an ISO of fluff.

Toog = experienced scum
CD = inexperienced town
Hey... do me a favor and click my wiki and tell me I am experienced scum :igmeou: . You really haven't been playing to your standard this game Grey. You are usually far more analytical and stuff. Where's the player that was in Multiple Personalities with me? I've hardly been fluffing this game. I've town hunted more than I have scum hunted maybe, but that works for me.
He's officially requesting not to go into LyLo. Vig, for the love of all that is holy, please shoot me. I beg you. I want to die before every LyLo now.

Anyway, I do only see one game - where you won in LyLo for a 4 man scumteam all of whom were lynched before you. And you were in endgame with DrippingGoofball and CES - two not weak players.

But that's all the meta. No, I haven't had much analytical. There is NOTHING TO ANALYZE. I decided to look for who voted for flipped scum the least.

OH I HAVE TO GO BACK TO RVS BECAUSE EVERYONE THOUGHT HIRAKI AND REG WERE TOWN. It's enough to make me think that the SK thing is 100% on.

I decided to look for connections. About all I got was that Regfan has no problem writing glowing reviews of his scumbuddies, and King is almost definitely town.

I think I might be lynching a Serial Killer if we lynch you, from your strong reaction to the Regfan shot, but I don't see you as town here.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #923 (ISO) » Mon Apr 25, 2011 1:15 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

Honestly guys, I posted v/la in another game that I'm currently in. You can check it out but I'm not linking to it. I'm not particularly religious or anything but I do spend time with my family on Easter, its a tradition. If I'm reading the vote posts correctly it seems that me going v/la is the only reason for the votes, I can't defend the date of a holiday, so unless you get an actual case on me I won't be able to defend myself... Also Gray has my mafia skills perfectly pin pointed, That's why I'm trying to improve....

I have always suspected toog from early game, but I'm more inclined to go for one of my stronger reads
unvote, vote: ladylambda
I don't like how she hops on my and Box's wagon. And that her cases are horrible.
after a wank.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #924 (ISO) » Mon Apr 25, 2011 1:18 pm

CooLDoG wrote:Honestly guys, I posted v/la in another game that I'm currently in. You can check it out but I'm not linking to it. I'm not particularly religious or anything but I do spend time with my family on Easter, its a tradition. If I'm reading the vote posts correctly it seems that me going v/la is the only reason for the votes, I can't defend the date of a holiday, so unless you get an actual case on me I won't be able to defend myself... Also Gray has my mafia skills perfectly pin pointed, That's why I'm trying to improve....

I have always suspected toog from early game, but I'm more inclined to go for one of my stronger reads
unvote, vote: ladylambda
I don't like how she hops on my and Box's wagon. And that her cases are horrible.

Does Box=Bobsnox?

If so, you're fucking stupid.

I started that wagon based upon a scum slip.

Everyone then jumped on it.

I didn't "hop" onto any wagon.

Also, again, I
started
this wagon on you today.

How am I "hopping" onto wagons?

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”