Enigma
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2100 (ISO) » Sun Apr 24, 2011 7:28 am

Post by Enigma »

I have now some more unlikely scum pairs which I shall share with you for curiosity's sake.
Scott/Smarg
Bvoight/Smarg

For the first one, I blame this:
Scott Brosius wrote:
smargaret wrote:So. Feysal's my neighbor and last night he posted once, saying that EGL was the right lynch for today, and I don't buy the explanation of how that changed, since I posted the case I made against EGL in the qt last night. He also posted a bunch of other stuff about how he's found crumbs from players still alive (which I won't reveal) and dead, and pushed me to talk about any investigative roles (ie, he was rolefishing). Much of what he's done in thread and in the qt is setup speculation and rolefishing. The town read went poof. Discuss.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Feysal
The problem here is that if he doesn't flip scum neighbor, you realize you are automatically the lynch for tomorrow? I've never seen a scum neighbor player in a game so I'm not sure what they flip.
For the second one:
bvoigt wrote:UNVOTE: smargaret

Brandt does look pretty peaceful.
Well, I'm going to slap myself for saying there cound't be a scum team here, because it's quite null, but it obviously does make bviogt look worse. Keep in mind that this is right after he puts her near the lynch, (post 1685) then unvotes for the stupidest reason ever.

Smargret also has a few more red marks now next to her name, in total: 256, 507, 739, 1058, 1303, 1632.
But now I actually don't care about her as much and want to see bvoight and sathoris die first, preferably in that order.

Thankyou and good night and may you dreams be filled with lots of chocolate.
Enigma
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2101 (ISO) » Sun Apr 24, 2011 7:29 am

Post by Enigma »

PS: VOTE: bvoight

6 posts in a row. Go me!
ThAdmiral
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2102 (ISO) » Sun Apr 24, 2011 11:13 am

Post by ThAdmiral »

Enigma wrote:I have now some more unlikely scum pairs which I shall share with you for curiosity's sake.
Scott/Smarg
Bvoight/Smarg
Why not vote smarg then?
Don't ask me to provide self meta
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #2103 (ISO) » Sun Apr 24, 2011 12:55 pm

Post by Furcolow »

Before I go back to see what I missed, I want to address this:
Enigma, that first quote of yours from Scott Brosius in relation to Smarg is something Scott would definitely say and have incentive to say if Smarg was, indeed, town. That quote is BS in making Smarg obv-scum.

Scott would want to string her up if Feysal flipped town if she was town and Scott was scum. It's called a twofer.
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #2104 (ISO) » Sun Apr 24, 2011 1:08 pm

Post by Furcolow »

6v3v1
If we lynch town, the vig needs to nightkill
no analysis needed on that
6v3 - lynching the last Soviet scum - would the American scumteam win outright?
In case they wouldn't, we'll be at MYLO @ 5v3 without a vig hit, so the vig should hit for proper LYLO
6v2v1 - lynching an American scum
4v2v1 tomorrow if the vig doesn't hit
3v2v1 tomorrow if the vig does hit wrong
4v1v1 if the vig hits american
4v2 if the vig hits the last soviet

I am in favor of the vig hitting, if he can. If it is an SK, so be it, we can ride the lynch the SK wave. I'd almost rather it be an SK, personally, so there is less of a chance of an outright American win if the last Soviet dies.

If this is completely incorrect, whatever, I don't really want to hear it
bvoigt
bvoigt
Mafia Scum
bvoigt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2105 (ISO) » Sun Apr 24, 2011 2:20 pm

Post by bvoigt »

Enigma wrote:DavidParker/PeregrineV
I've played with DP ALOT. I know his scum game, and every time it is bus bus bus. If you don't believe, have a look at all his games It's too obvious really.
DavidParker wrote:Scott def scum, LMP probable-scum.
This caught my attention alot. But I looked at his ISO, his bussing is usually not subtle, so with a lack of it, it really leaves me wondering. I can also tell you this guy wasn't really into the game, and when he isn't, he just mindlessly bandwagons regardless of alignment, so it's null for him.
IIRC, David claimed a Soviet name, so unless it's different from his real name he's not buddies with Scott.
Enigma wrote:What else caught my attention you may ask me:
bvoigt wrote:So, it's probably one American and one Soviet scumteam?

VOTE: gonnano
Ok, from here we see that he immediately comes to the conclusion of an American scum team? Why?? This is post 1192, early D2.
Well, with three kills, one of them a vig, I assumed two scumteams. Soviet and American seemed the most logical. Also, can you clarify #2100? Did you mean "likely scum pairs?"

@Furc: The odd-night vig is dead, so if we have an even-night vig, he won't be able to shoot tonight.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2106 (ISO) » Sun Apr 24, 2011 2:45 pm

Post by Lowell »

ThAdmiral wrote:btw...

Lowell
Furcolow
BotS
Thad

voting bloc?

We really need to get our shit together.
Maybe just make a good case and you won't have to ask in advance

@all- Easter festivities at in-law's might delay me a couple of days. apologies.
Enigma
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2107 (ISO) » Sun Apr 24, 2011 6:45 pm

Post by Enigma »

ThAdmiral wrote:
Enigma wrote:I have now some more
unlikely
scum pairs which I shall share with you for curiosity's sake.
Scott/Smarg
Bvoight/Smarg
Why not vote smarg then?
Those are players unlikely to be scum pairs from my perspective. Since Scott flipped scum, I'm less interested in smarg for now. Same goes for furoclow. That quote is the exact reason why I'm focused on someone else for now, assuming of course scum teams of 3. Perhaps writing stuff at 4am in the morning makes one lose a bit in translation.

Bvoight, I meant unlikely scum pairs.
Also, why would you assume an American mafia team, especially at the very start of Day 2.
You droned on about flavor somewhere. I did a brief period on Cold War, why would you think the US is a belligerent in the Cold War and a scum faction??? It was a war against communism.
We don't have an even night vig. Look at the kill's.
3 kills N1, N2, N4
1 kill N3.
Enigma
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2108 (ISO) » Sun Apr 24, 2011 6:46 pm

Post by Enigma »

And Lowell brings up a superb point Thad.
Sathoris
Sathoris
Goon
Sathoris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2109 (ISO) » Mon Apr 25, 2011 12:21 am

Post by Sathoris »

Enigma wrote: His 1352 eluding to a single scum team (and so many damn town reads) honestly awe me.
Let's play some easter egg hunter found in this spoiler here.
Please point me to the sentence where you think I'm eluding to a single scum team.
Sathoris
Sathoris
Goon
Sathoris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2110 (ISO) » Mon Apr 25, 2011 12:22 am

Post by Sathoris »

PeregrineV wrote:And frankly, I have no idea what we are still facing. You seem pretty sure it's not 8v2. Can you please elaborate?
If mafia only had 3 members then there would be 6 mafia in total out of 24. There are two vigs, odd and even night vigs. If I were to host a game with that setup I'd merge the two scumteam into one to avoid crosskills and give them a better chance. Now since we know there are two scumteams I'd be more likely there are 4 players in each group. We've already had 4 crosskills.

Ofcourse I'm new here and I'm still rather unfamilair of standard setups, but for balance purposes I think it's 6v3v1
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #2111 (ISO) » Mon Apr 25, 2011 1:10 am

Post by Sotty7 »

5th vote count of day 5

smargaret - 2 -
The Fonz, ThAdmiral
Sathoris - 2 -
bvoigt, Furcolow
PeregrineV - 1 -
smargaret
bvoigt - 1 -
Enigma

Not voting - 4 -
Sathoris, PeregrineV, Beasts of the Sea, Lowell
Last edited by Sotty7 on Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Enigma
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2112 (ISO) » Mon Apr 25, 2011 1:14 am

Post by Enigma »

Derp it's not a sentence. You call 19 people town. Why? And why only calling two people for being scum?
Sathoris wrote:
Town

Feysal
nachomma8
InflatablePie
Bvoigt
Amrun
Scott Brosius
Xscorpion
Artem
Beasts of the Sea
Gonanno
ThAdmiral
LynchMePls
EGL
Smargaret
Mothrax
Lowell
Stephoscope
DavidParker
Furculow
Scum

DavidParker wrote:Why are you waiting for an explanation? I've clearly stated I have no intention of giving one.
Then why did you go through the trouble of semi vouching for ThAd's role if you're not going to explain it and your nameclaim has nothing to do with ThAd's?
Stephoscope wrote:
Vote: Furcolow

He's been the obvious lynch since the beginning of today.
Yet you hardly provide any reasons.
Stephoscope wrote:Does anyone have any possibly-valid reasons why Furcolow's not busted?
Why don't you look into your own vote on furc and provide us reasons why he is busted.
Sathoris
Sathoris
Goon
Sathoris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2113 (ISO) » Mon Apr 25, 2011 1:25 am

Post by Sathoris »

I don't call 19 people town. As I say in my post after this one.
Sathoris wrote:The middle bit is more random then the top ~4 on both ends. Though I still stand by it.
The method I used just incorperates everyone in the game but the top3-4 more accurately represent my feelings on their allignement.
Enigma
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2114 (ISO) » Mon Apr 25, 2011 1:39 am

Post by Enigma »

Wait nvm.

I didn't read your thing properly. I thought it was your town list, then after your scum list.

So tell me, who do you want to lynch today. Because reading your past few days, you seem to not offer many opinions on who you suspect at all.
Sathoris
Sathoris
Goon
Sathoris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2115 (ISO) » Mon Apr 25, 2011 1:57 am

Post by Sathoris »

True. I haven't got time to properly make a case on my suspects. I'll try and do that this week when things have settled down.

I don't like the apparent free card Lowell is getting. He's not taking advantage of it, but rather draws our attention to the attempt. I like it.
Furculow's lived past the hairy days and isn't on anyone's lynch list anymore. He did keep us going sometime ago when things were quiet and he couldve so easily just kept quiet aswell.

The Fonz is trying to run the town more and more with large postings and commenting and anything he can get his hands. I'm not sure he's always like that, but I'm not comfortable with it. Especially since Jmj and mothrax were quite the opposite but all got the same role.
Then again you're doing something similar.
I had bvoigt as town for a long time but a day ago or so he started to drop on my townie list, can't remember exactly why anymore. I think I posted something about it earlier. Also I find it strange he first questions wether we would benefit from a name claim but then suggest a nationality claim. Why would that be better bvoight?

But that's just some thoughts that came to me. I can't say who I want to lynch today because I would need to catch up on my suspect a bit beforehand.
Sathoris
Sathoris
Goon
Sathoris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2116 (ISO) » Mon Apr 25, 2011 1:59 am

Post by Sathoris »

"The Fonz is trying to run the town more and more with large postings and commenting and anything he can get his hands"

Should be

The fonz is trying to run the town more and more with large posting and he's commenting on everything he can get his hands on.
ThAdmiral
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2117 (ISO) » Mon Apr 25, 2011 2:51 am

Post by ThAdmiral »

Enigma wrote:
ThAdmiral wrote:
Enigma wrote:I have now some more
unlikely
scum pairs which I shall share with you for curiosity's sake.
Scott/Smarg
Bvoight/Smarg
Why not vote smarg then?
Those are players unlikely to be scum pairs from my perspective.
Oh, nvm.
Enigma wrote:And Lowell brings up a superb point Thad.
But that would be hard...
ThAdmiral
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2118 (ISO) » Mon Apr 25, 2011 2:52 am

Post by ThAdmiral »

to make a good case that is.
Enigma
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2119 (ISO) » Mon Apr 25, 2011 3:24 am

Post by Enigma »

So sir ...
How about maybe .... umm i dunno .. at least like decide if you still think smarg is scum based on what Scott posted, which I've quoted and/or offer more reasons as to why we should be on smarg.

Btw can someone give me a run down of Fonz. When reading 10 billion pages, and having the same person post 1000000000 words for something that can be said in a few sentences I kinda started skimming his stuff.
Do people think he is scummy or just a townie who loves to blind us all with walls.
bvoigt
bvoigt
Mafia Scum
bvoigt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2120 (ISO) » Mon Apr 25, 2011 3:33 am

Post by bvoigt »

Enigma wrote:Bvoight, I meant unlikely scum pairs.
Also, why would you assume an American mafia team, especially at the very start of Day 2.
You droned on about flavor somewhere. I did a brief period on Cold War, why would you think the US is a belligerent in the Cold War and a scum faction??? It was a war against communism.
We don't have an even night vig. Look at the kill's.
3 kills N1, N2, N4
1 kill N3.
Um...my win condition relates to "threats to peace." Soviets were the bad guys from the US perspective, but Americans were bad guys from the USSR perspective. And we had three kills on Night 1. Also, even-night vig makes sense with an odd-night vig.
bvoigt
bvoigt
Mafia Scum
bvoigt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2121 (ISO) » Mon Apr 25, 2011 3:34 am

Post by bvoigt »

Sathoris wrote:I had bvoigt as town for a long time but a day ago or so he started to drop on my townie list, can't remember exactly why anymore. I think I posted something about it earlier. Also I find it strange he first questions wether we would benefit from a name claim but then suggest a nationality claim. Why would that be better bvoight?
I think a nationality claim will help us decide who to lynch without giving away as much information (about power roles) to the scum.
Enigma
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2122 (ISO) » Mon Apr 25, 2011 3:49 am

Post by Enigma »

Then why are the three kills N1? If there is only an even night vig??

There were four reveals before you said there was American scum, and none of them were Soviet townies.
Their nationalities were US, US, British and Cuban.

Cuban I can understand, but I still fail to understand why you would think of American as a threat to peace.
Remember in this world, America is glorified as the protector of peace and common sense would dictate that America be the protagonist in this game.

When can we start getting move votes on this fella guys?
bvoigt
bvoigt
Mafia Scum
bvoigt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2123 (ISO) » Mon Apr 25, 2011 3:56 am

Post by bvoigt »

Enigma wrote:Then why are the three kills N1? If there is only an even night vig??

There were four reveals before you said there was American scum, and none of them were Soviet townies.
Their nationalities were US, US, British and Cuban.

Cuban I can understand, but I still fail to understand why you would think of American as a threat to peace.
Remember in this world, America is glorified as the protector of peace and common sense would dictate that America be the protagonist in this game.

When can we start getting move votes on this fella guys?
The odd-night vig, who died night one, presumably made one of those three kills. And there are two sides to every war, so with two other kills, I assumed the two scumteams were American and Soviet.
Enigma
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2124 (ISO) » Mon Apr 25, 2011 4:01 am

Post by Enigma »

Derp I forgot about the vig being able to kill night 1.

Don't you think the US would be the good guys?? After all the win-con says "threats to peace". Why would you think the US is a threat to peace, going by flavor they are trying to remove power from those who are a threat to peace.
Also looking at the front page, the scum wincon only says: "When soviets remain alive" like that.

I think you are just bullshitting now after you made a scum slip .. I mean an American scum team slip..

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”