lane0168
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #275 (ISO) » Fri Apr 22, 2011 2:27 pm

Post by lane0168 »

we got this game in the bag. as long as town manages to lynch only one scum, we should have 2 confirmed town and 1 mafia. and thats an obvi lynch

Votecount
RangeroftheNorth (2): Bella, lane
Lane (3) Empking, MrTrow, RangeroftheNorth
Empking (1): The_Kingpin
not voting (2): Hero, ThAdmiral
With eight alive it takes five to lynch.
Given the slower pace of today, several players have been prodded
Last edited by saporovirus on Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:21 am, edited 7 times in total.
lane0168
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #276 (ISO) » Fri Apr 22, 2011 2:27 pm

Post by lane0168 »

rather, manages to lynch AT LEAST one, not only lol. 2 would be ideal haha
The_Kingpin
The_Kingpin
Townie
The_Kingpin
Townie
Townie

Post Post #277 (ISO) » Fri Apr 22, 2011 2:49 pm

Post by The_Kingpin »

ThAdmiral is innocent. I also investiagted the now deceased doc.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #278 (ISO) » Fri Apr 22, 2011 2:52 pm

Post by Empking »

Bella wrote:Yeah, claim all the innocents, and we can work from there.
Vote: Bella
- Gut.
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
Bella
Bella
Goon
Bella
Goon
Goon
Location: Welcome to Silent Hill (The living's in the way we die)

Post Post #279 (ISO) » Fri Apr 22, 2011 3:07 pm

Post by Bella »

Stefunny wrote:OR... Some people replace out because they have personal lives. In my opinion requesting a replace is a null tell for sure.
So if you KNOW it's not a scum tell then why suggest we watch Mute's replacement?
saporovirus wrote:
Mute
RangeroftheNorth
VOTE: RangeroftheNorth
Show
Chloroform girl, how have you been?
Don't let me catch you sleeping again
You're only alive because I like you
It's been three years since you've seen the sunlight
But I know you're having fun
Bound, gagged and chained up in my basement
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #280 (ISO) » Fri Apr 22, 2011 3:10 pm

Post by Empking »

Heh. That's a much better argument.

Unvote

Vote: Ranger
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
lane0168
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #281 (ISO) » Fri Apr 22, 2011 3:19 pm

Post by lane0168 »

lol, well that sucks for ranger. i guess sometimes bussing IS the best policy

vote: Ranger
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #282 (ISO) » Fri Apr 22, 2011 3:20 pm

Post by Empking »

lane0168 wrote:lol, well that sucks for ranger. i guess sometimes bussing IS the best policy

Unvote

Vote: Lane
The_Kingpin
The_Kingpin
Townie
The_Kingpin
Townie
Townie

Post Post #283 (ISO) » Fri Apr 22, 2011 4:05 pm

Post by The_Kingpin »

Care to explain that vote switch, Emp?
ThAdmiral
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #284 (ISO) » Fri Apr 22, 2011 4:32 pm

Post by ThAdmiral »

Confirmed town:
The_Kingpin

Lucresia
ThAdmiral

Others:
lane0168

lynchking
Empking

Bella

Hero764

MrTrow

Mute
RangeroftheNorth

Just for everyone's information.

It's going to be tough from here as we don't really have much to go on. One more investigation would have been so handy dammit.

Out of the list I like Empking and trow as town, hero and ranger as scum but these are very slight reads.
Don't ask me to provide self meta
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #285 (ISO) » Fri Apr 22, 2011 11:54 pm

Post by Empking »

The_Kingpin wrote:Care to explain that vote switch, Emp?
It looks too eager.
MrTrow
MrTrow
Goon
MrTrow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #286 (ISO) » Sat Apr 23, 2011 4:52 am

Post by MrTrow »

Emp: prob town.

I find it hard to believe 'mr-don`t-play-for-fun-play-to-win' would have missed, that particular case on ranger was already pretty-much nullified(within seconds).
Looks like quite a nice trap.

Bella: either carelessly skimmed the game and missed it, or scum trying to push a fake case.

Lane: strange jump.
Question though: your bussing remark.
Who do you believe to be ranger`s partner?
Bella, Empking or You?

VOTE: lane
By the way, your mum says hello.
RangeroftheNorth
RangeroftheNorth
Goon
RangeroftheNorth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #287 (ISO) » Sat Apr 23, 2011 6:03 am

Post by RangeroftheNorth »

Bella wrote:
Stefunny wrote:OR... Some people replace out because they have personal lives. In my opinion requesting a replace is a null tell for sure.
So if you KNOW it's not a scum tell then why suggest we watch Mute's replacement?
saporovirus wrote:
Mute
RangeroftheNorth
VOTE: RangeroftheNorth
That's a profoundly bad case. Even if Mozamis's logic had been sound, stefunny's buddying on me would have been a null-tell on me, as scum buddying doesn't say anything about the alignment of the buddied. As it was, Mozamis's logic was horrible, and Stefunny pointing out that it was horrible isn't buddying at all.
lane0168 wrote:lol, well that sucks for ranger. i guess sometimes bussing IS the best policy

Who exactly is supposed to be doing the bussing?

If you want to see some actual buddying, take a look at this post. It made me slightly uncomfortable at the time. Couple it with the fact that lane hasn't done any independent scum hunting, and his quick jump onto a particularly poor bandwagon, and that's where I'm putting my vote.

Vote: lane
ThAdmiral
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #288 (ISO) » Sat Apr 23, 2011 2:35 pm

Post by ThAdmiral »

To be fair to lane I believe she is suggesting that Stefunny should have bussed mute/ranger rather than try to protect him, not that someone currently voting ranger is bussing him.
The_Kingpin
The_Kingpin
Townie
The_Kingpin
Townie
Townie

Post Post #289 (ISO) » Sun Apr 24, 2011 5:31 pm

Post by The_Kingpin »

Empking wrote:
It looks too eager.

It's just as eager as your vote.

Vote: Emp

That was pretty eager too I suppose.
RangeroftheNorth
RangeroftheNorth
Goon
RangeroftheNorth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #290 (ISO) » Sun Apr 24, 2011 5:33 pm

I think Emp's actions make it clear he was setting a trap to catch scum eager to jump on an easy wagon. I think he succeeded.
lane0168
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #291 (ISO) » Sun Apr 24, 2011 9:31 pm

Post by lane0168 »

RangeroftheNorth wrote:I think Emp's actions make it clear he was setting a trap to catch scum eager to jump on an easy wagon. I think he succeeded.
right... which is why you just jumped on my wagon. thank you for proving your own point.

emp just had 3 posts, 3 votes.I am highly impressed with the confidence of his own scumhunting. I was saying that if stef would have not been so sweet to you and bussed you ranger, than you would not be in this predicament. stef's "buddying" doesn't look like buddying. it does look like she is pointing out the stupid logic of mozamis. nobody would notice in context of the current situation that was going on when it was said. turns out stef flipped scum, which makes her miniscule buddying of you much more relevant.

Ranger- "Couple it with the fact that lane hasn't done any independent scum hunting, and his quick jump onto a particularly poor bandwagon, and that's where I'm putting my vote."

would you care to show me the people that have done "independent scum hunting"? pretty sure it's no one if we're being honest. yeah people said a couple things on day one, but if you remember, we were following the cop. day's 2 and 3 were pretty quick. again thank you for proving your point. this time about the "particularly poor bandwagon". also, i'm looking at your iso? and i don't see any independent scum hunting of worth. but good point. and where was i quickly jumping from? naturally its a poor bandwagon, thats exactly what you would say if it was a particularly fantastic bandwagon.

@Trow, i believe stef to be ranger's partner. at the moment, emp's looking like a good candidate as well but may be a little too obvious which makes me consider him not being scum. thank you for the options and all, but you are def my second choice for ranger's partner, due to the fact you gave me the option of picking bella who i obviously am voting with and have shown no signs of incrimination... emp, which is the obvious choice... and myself. i also have to ask how that particular case on ranger was nullified so quickly? is it just a coincidence that you like the word particular and so does ranger? and that ranger mentioned i got sucked into the trap right after you mentioned it was a trap? or are you ranger's alternate? or is ranger your alternate? or did you just talk last night about how you should both use the word particular cause it would be awesome, right after you killed iec, and then rejoiced that he was the doc.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #292 (ISO) » Sun Apr 24, 2011 9:46 pm

Post by Empking »

The_Kingpin wrote:
Empking wrote:
It looks too eager.

It's just as eager as your vote.
Don't be an idiot. Lane's vote wasn't rational. There was one argument and suddenly Ranger is certainally scum? Too eager.
lane0168
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #293 (ISO) » Sun Apr 24, 2011 9:57 pm

Post by lane0168 »

Empking wrote:Heh. That's a much better argument.

Unvote

Vote: Ranger
I don't remember and i'm too lazy too look at the top of the page... did you vote ranger before i did? then did you precede to call me too eager?i mean i'm pretty tired and all... oh right, it was that trap you set that i fell into. nevermind, [sarcasm]you're basically confirmed town[/sarcasm]
empking wrote:Don't be an idiot. Lane's vote wasn't rational. There was one argument and suddenly Ranger is certainally scum? Too eager.
you're shitting me right? I swear i just heard you say my vote wasn't rational. are you talking about my vote on ranger? that vote that i placed on ranger in post #281? that post that comes after #280? which is the post that you voted for ranger in? cause i'm confused.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #294 (ISO) » Mon Apr 25, 2011 5:10 am

Post by Empking »

Question to everyone:

You can all see the diffedrence between "Heh. That's a much better argument." and "lol, well that sucks for ranger. i guess sometimes bussing IS the best policy", right?

Lane wants to lynch town and saw Bella's post as a fine way to do it. I voted not expecting or gunning for a lynch. To repeat myself: There was one argument and suddenly Ranger is certainally scum? Too eager.
i mean i'm pretty tired and all... oh right, it was that trap you set that i fell into. nevermind, [sarcasm]you're basically confirmed town[/sarcasm]
Town would not react this way to a vote.
lane0168
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #295 (ISO) » Mon Apr 25, 2011 12:16 pm

Post by lane0168 »

why are you voting for people you dont think are scum?
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #296 (ISO) » Mon Apr 25, 2011 12:30 pm

Post by Empking »

lane0168 wrote:why are you voting for people you dont think are scum?
Because they had the highest chance of being scum and we had yet to really start getting back into the swing of the game.
RangeroftheNorth
RangeroftheNorth
Goon
RangeroftheNorth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #297 (ISO) » Mon Apr 25, 2011 1:03 pm

lane0168 wrote:
RangeroftheNorth wrote:I think Emp's actions make it clear he was setting a trap to catch scum eager to jump on an easy wagon. I think he succeeded.
right... which is why you just jumped on my wagon. thank you for proving your own point.
The bandwagon on you had legitimate reasons, and I added the reasons why I chose to join it. The bandwagon on me was based on one ludicrous accusation, and you added nothing when you joined it. These circumstances are hardly the same.
lane0168 wrote:I was saying that if stef would have not been so sweet to you and bussed you ranger, than you would not be in this predicament. stef's "buddying" doesn't look like buddying. it does look like she is pointing out the stupid logic of mozamis. nobody would notice in context of the current situation that was going on when it was said. turns out stef flipped scum, which makes her miniscule buddying of you much more relevant.
So many things wrong with this.
1)Scum are just as likely to buddy with scum as with town.
2)Pointing out why someone's logic is flawed isn't buddying
lane0168 wrote:Ranger- "Couple it with the fact that lane hasn't done any independent scum hunting, and his quick jump onto a particularly poor bandwagon, and that's where I'm putting my vote."

would you care to show me the people that have done "independent scum hunting"? pretty sure it's no one if we're being honest. yeah people said a couple things on day one, but if you remember, we were following the cop. day's 2 and 3 were pretty quick. again thank you for proving your point. this time about the "particularly poor bandwagon".
Let's see, people who have done independent scum hunting:
Icerint: His targetting of you was certainly independent scum hunting. I think that he was largely focusing on information that wasn't necessarily meaningful, but he was certainly attempting to find scum.
Bella: Her read on me wasn't valid, but it was certainly attempting to find scum, something you hadn't done at all on your own.
Nachomamma: Who originally built the case against TheKingpin
MrTrow: Originally stated the case against mozamis
And that's just the very first person on each of these wagons. Other people have put some detailed analysis into this game. You have simply restated things that other people already said. Obviously, most of these cases were misguided, and the fact that these people were attempting to scum hunt doesn't mean they aren't scum (except Ice and Nacho, obviously) but they were at least trying to find scum. Its more than possible given the content we have so far.
lane0168 wrote:also, i'm looking at your iso? and i don't see any independent scum hunting of worth. but good point. and where was i quickly jumping from? naturally its a poor bandwagon, thats exactly what you would say if it was a particularly fantastic bandwagon.
You can see what you want. I built my case against mozamis, and I questioned TheKingpin. Clearly both of these wagons were misplaced, but I used the evidence I had, and the reactions to the wagons is revealing. Like your reaction to my arguments against mozamis.
lane0168 wrote:@Trow, i believe stef to be ranger's partner. at the moment, emp's looking like a good candidate as well but may be a little too obvious which makes me consider him not being scum. thank you for the options and all, but you are def my second choice for ranger's partner, due to the fact you gave me the option of picking bella who i obviously am voting with and have shown no signs of incrimination... emp, which is the obvious choice... and myself. i also have to ask how that particular case on ranger was nullified so quickly? is it just a coincidence that you like the word particular and so does ranger? and that ranger mentioned i got sucked into the trap right after you mentioned it was a trap?
Seriously? Your argument is that because we both used the same word, we must be scum together? I don't even have words to describe how ridiculous that sounds to me. In what way could that possibly be evidence?
lane0168 wrote:or are you ranger's alternate? or is ranger your alternate?
What do you mean here by alternate? I don't understand that.
ThAdmiral
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #298 (ISO) » Mon Apr 25, 2011 2:43 pm

Post by ThAdmiral »

I think kingpin has a good point.

vote: lane
RangeroftheNorth
RangeroftheNorth
Goon
RangeroftheNorth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #299 (ISO) » Mon Apr 25, 2011 3:46 pm

ThAdmiral wrote:I think kingpin has a good point.

vote: lane
If you think Kingpin has a good point, why are you voting for lane?

Return to “Completed Open Games”