Newbie 1086 (GAME OVER)

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #275 (ISO) » Mon Apr 25, 2011 3:55 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

First off – welcome Stefunny …

--

VOTE: Jason

With Mogri’s flip as shown above I don’t feel he is likely Town given his scum meta and buddying that went on yesterday.

@Project
– I asked you a question in my aborted end of Day 1 post I just made. Please answer it.

--

Wagon Game Theory Time –

I’m a big believer in Wagon Analysis in hunting scum. Here is the final vote-count from yesterday
Mogri
- 5 (MagnaofIllusion, JasonT1981,
Darkcoffeejazz
, Space Pope, Jerako)
JasonT1981 - 1 (
Mogri
)
projectmatt - 1 (TOGTFO)

Not voting: (runner, projectmatt)
I’ve colored blue the players who are now confirmed Town via Mod.

Generally in Newbie games a Day 1 mislynch has at least one scum on it. It does happen that there are no scum mislynch wagons but those are usually fairly rare (less than 10% of the time) and my reads don’t support it.

I’m guessing that we are in a 1 scum on 1 scum off scenario based strongly on the fact that the Mafia was willing to make their NK from on the wagon in DarkCoffee.

Thus I suspect that there is one scum in each of the following pools –

Jason SpacePope, Jerako – On the wagon
TOGTFO, Stefunny (was runner), project – Off the wagon

My on-the-wagon bet is Jason. I’ll be looking at interactions later to see who I think is the most likely off-the-wagon IMO.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #276 (ISO) » Mon Apr 25, 2011 4:06 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

@MOI... as scum, what benefit would I get out of pushing someone (as scum) I knew was town on day 1? surely as scum I would have known I would be drawing heat right off the bat day 2?

I believed Morgi was scum and went after him quite hard.. why as scum would you do that day 1? its almost suicidal and throwing myself out there for D2 suspicion/possible lynch as soon as he flipped town.

It makes no sense for someone to go that hard on someone day 1.

I was wrong about Morgi I admit, I probably tunneled a little too much but it was my complete belief he was scum due to the things I had outlined and argued with him over in day 1.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #277 (ISO) » Mon Apr 25, 2011 4:13 am

jasonT1981 wrote:@MOI... as scum,
what benefit would I get out of pushing someone (as scum) I knew was town on day 1?
surely as scum I would have known I would be drawing heat right off the bat day 2?
I've bolded the portion that makes absolutely no sense. Scum of course know everyone who is Town Day 1 -- they know their buddies. The benefit is clear - mislynching Town.

The rest of you statement here is WIFOM. Scum would do it if they thought an argument like yours would buy them credibility Day 2.

That said the facts haven't changed - you hopped on Mogri's wagon and coasted the rest of the Day. After you voted Mogri you other 'scum-reads' basically disappear and your only interactions are to attack / debate Mogri and buddy up to me.

Jason
- who is scum?

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
Jerako
Jerako
Goon
Jerako
Goon
Goon

Post Post #278 (ISO) » Mon Apr 25, 2011 4:31 am

Post by Jerako »

I am back from my vacation, but there's so much to do now that I'm back that I need to continue my V/LA one more day.

Still V/LA through 4/25
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #279 (ISO) » Mon Apr 25, 2011 5:02 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

MagnaofIllusion wrote:
jasonT1981 wrote:@MOI... as scum,
what benefit would I get out of pushing someone (as scum) I knew was town on day 1?
surely as scum I would have known I would be drawing heat right off the bat day 2?
I've bolded the portion that makes absolutely no sense. Scum of course know everyone who is Town Day 1 -- they know their buddies. The benefit is clear - mislynching Town.

The rest of you statement here is WIFOM. Scum would do it if they thought an argument like yours would buy them credibility Day 2.

That said the facts haven't changed - you hopped on Mogri's wagon and coasted the rest of the Day. After you voted Mogri you other 'scum-reads' basically disappear and your only interactions are to attack / debate Mogri and buddy up to me.

Jason
- who is scum?
re- the bolded..

my point is, the fact is I pushed so hard for his lynch.. as scum why would I push for a mislynch so damn hard knowing I would be in the line of fire tomorrow. I actually posted my reads while going after Morgi too. I also explained why I was 'coasting' as you have put it. During the latter part of Day 1 I was suffering high mafia burnout due to being in too many games.

However Runner and Matt are my main suspects for scum now.
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #280 (ISO) » Mon Apr 25, 2011 5:40 am

Post by projectmatt »

MagnaofIllusion wrote:
Project wrote:So, I think that hammering was silly, along with this entire lynch. After Mog's recent posts, I am 100% sure that he's going to flip a vanilla townie.

I honestly am going to be pretty sad if Jason and Mogri both flip town, but I fully intend to lynch Jason tomorrow.
Two things both me about this post.

1. The certainty that Project has that Mogri is Town. Given that 5 players thought Mogri was playing in a scummy enough manner to warrant a vote. There is nothing ‘obvious’ about him being Town. If Mogri does flip Town then this reads as a grab for ‘Town cred’ in his reads.
2. Why, if he was so sure that Mogri was Town, wasn’t Project pushing his claimed number 1 suspect Jason? As of the last vote count Project’s vote was idle while Jason had two votes (Jerako and Mogri). Putting a third vote on Jason would have made the alternate wagon possibly viable even with deadline fast approaching. What I’m seeing is words that say “Mogri is a bad lynch, lynch Jason” combined with player which does nothing to factiliate that movement to Jason.

@Project
: putting aside your assuredness about Mogri – why didn’t you actually vote for Jason today
Oh boy, here we go.

As for your first point, I will admit that I
was
fairly certain that Mogri was town. The number of people who thought otherwise is not needed. At that day, he was my strongest town read, but I did show a little bit of doubt. "I honestly am going to be sad if Mogri and Jason both flip town."

As for your second point, yeah, you've got me there. Not putting up a vote on Jason was merely a mistake, and there was no valid reasoning behind it.

I'm going to wait just a little bit longer until I put my vote up for Jason, I need to re-read and find some specific points in order to properly present my case, but one thing I'd like to point out, is that in Jason's "defense", he backs his vote up because of all of the "evidence" that he found for Mogri.
Where is that damn evidence?

The only thing you did yesterday was just go "lol, mogri is scum, what MOI said."
TOGTFO
TOGTFO
Goon
TOGTFO
Goon
Goon

Post Post #281 (ISO) » Mon Apr 25, 2011 5:44 am

Post by TOGTFO »

Thinking...

I am going to get my reads up on everyone soon. For the moment, I am going to agree with MOI and Mogri that Jason is a good start for today. Although I can not fathom scum being so adamant about a lynch when it will draw attention to themselves. Scum may try to lead a lynch but they would not do so at the expense of drawing a lynch to themselves, especially in a smaller scum game as this.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #282 (ISO) » Mon Apr 25, 2011 5:47 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

look back at me in ISO, you will see all the 'Evedience' you need to show why I suspected him.. but to name a few

1) naming me top suspect but not voting me - seemed very non committal
2) self voting - scum tell to me
3)avoiding questions
4) misrepping by saying I had not answered questions which I had and proved
5) Misrepping me by saying I had no interaction with MOI which i had and proved.
6) his general anti-town play noted by not only me but others.
7) His only scum reads where those who suspected him OMGUS Much?

Matt you had me as your 'FOS' and noted several times you found me scummy, yet no vote.. your vote was on sisterman but no more votes after you unvoted. Forgive me for not buying ' it was mearly a mistake' you did not have a vote on me.

vote: Matt

IF it was such a mistake yesterday, as you say to not have a vote on me...

why is it not on me today yet?
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #283 (ISO) » Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:04 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

jasonT1981 wrote: 2) self voting - scum tell to me
Scrap that one.. I am getting games confused...

Hence the reason I was getting burn out, too many games at once making it hard to keep track..

sorry. One of my games has now ended anyway, and my modded games have also completed
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #284 (ISO) » Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:21 am

Post by projectmatt »

jasonT1981 wrote:look back at me in ISO, you will see all the 'Evedience' you need to show why I suspected him.. but to name a few

3)avoiding questions
5) Misrepping me by saying I had no interaction with MOI which i had and proved.

Matt you had me as your 'FOS' and noted several times you found me scummy, yet no vote.. your vote was on sisterman but no more votes after you unvoted. Forgive me for not buying ' it was mearly a mistake' you did not have a vote on me.

IF it was such a mistake yesterday, as you say to not have a vote on me...

why is it not on me today yet?
Most of these "scumtells" you have barely pointed out until right now, when they aren't important, or you've lazily just said "lol MOI is right" in order to avoid coming toe to toe with him. The point is that you were so very sure on him yesterday, and you tunneled on him hard, but you could barely even identify what he was doing, you sheeped and you let MOI guide it for you.

After I had been putting pressure on you, I find it funny that you just outright vote me "because you don't buy it" and then ask a question that I had answered the post above you. I was going to make a case on you, as we are in a LYLO situation, and I wanted to be completely sure, but hey, if you wanna play it like that.

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #285 (ISO) » Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:29 am

Jason wrote:However Runner and Matt are my main suspects for scum now.
Why am I not that surprised that your scum list is exactly mine (from my first post of the game) minus you …

--
Matt wrote:I was going to make a case on you, as we are in a LYLO situation, and I wanted to be completely sure, but hey, if you wanna play it like that.
How are we in LYLO?

We have 7 players alive and 2 remaining scum. Newbie games (or at least F-11 setup games) don’t hit LYLO til Day 3 at the earliest.

jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #286 (ISO) » Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:49 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

MOI... I was at Matt from the start of game D1.

Matt, go back and read my posts and you will see I had pointed all of them out.. I could quote if you like, but it would be a lot of text walls
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #287 (ISO) » Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:53 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

projectmatt wrote:
After I had been putting pressure on you, I find it funny that you just outright vote me "because you don't buy it" and then ask a question that I had answered the post above you. I was going to make a case on you, as we are in a LYLO situation, and I wanted to be completely sure, but hey, if you wanna play it like that.

Complete and utter OMGUS and misrep!

If you read back, there is alot more to me thinking you are scum than 'I didn't buy it' The fact you only voted me, when I voted you today is laughable. You said you made a mistake not voting me D1... still don't put a vote on me.. I vote you, and suddenly you vote me? Misrepping that the only reason I am voting you is 'Because I don't buy it'
Space Pope
Space Pope
Townie
Space Pope
Townie
Townie

Post Post #288 (ISO) » Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:58 am

Post by Space Pope »

1) Whenever someone says xxx is town near the hammer, but do not present an alternative, I find it very scummy.

2) Whenever someone votes another player for voting them, I find it scummy.

Both of these apply to matt. The second is a bit different in this instance, as Matt said he found jason scummy before voting and even said he needed to reread and find specific posts for a case. However, Matt abandoned this and just votes Jason for voting him.

Mogri- Why are you letting Matt off the hook for 1)? His answer was that it was a mistake. Do you find it more than likely that he forgot? Is sheeping scummier than distancing from a mislynch?
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #289 (ISO) » Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:01 am

Post by projectmatt »

jasonT1981 wrote:
projectmatt wrote:

Complete and utter OMGUS and misrep!

If you read back, there is alot more to me thinking you are scum than 'I didn't buy it' The fact you only voted me, when I voted you today is laughable. You said you made a mistake not voting me D1... still don't put a vote on me.. I vote you, and suddenly you vote me? Misrepping that the only reason I am voting you is 'Because I don't buy it'
Um, that's not an OMGUS at all. I have fos'd you from the very start of this game, and you have fos'd me. Neither of us are OMGUSING, both of us are voting because we FOS each other. My suspicions on you just didn't come out of thin air. Exaggerate more.

You had fos'd me previously because of my apparent contradiction, but I believe you later admitted that it was invalid since I had proven I wasn't intentionally lying or anything. What is the other basis that you have explained?

And I did the math wrong, I thought we didn't have another ML. In this case, I would like to lynch you badly.
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #290 (ISO) » Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:04 am

Post by projectmatt »

Oh, and Pope, I normally don't act so certain of myself, but that was one of the rare cases in which I was almost 100 percent sure that Mogri was town. If I was wrong, well then yeah, that would suck, but I felt confident enough in my read that I admittedly was attempting to de-rail it.

Oh, and yeah, I've been reading and I'll gather a few things about Jason briefly.
Stefunny
Stefunny
Goon
Stefunny
Goon
Goon

Post Post #291 (ISO) » Mon Apr 25, 2011 1:01 pm

Post by Stefunny »

Hi guys! I read the thread during night phase but due to a slightly overwhelming amount of partying I did this weekend I've forgotten most of my points I wanted to make. I remember thinking half way through the thread that I found a couple things that made me think, I know I wrote down post numbers, so when I finish making dinner I will be back to figure out what those posts say :)
Show
Founding Member of the
U
n
i
c
o
r
n
Brethren

Spoiler: (best spoiler ever)

"Take me to Pleasure Town!" "Look, the most Glorious Rainbow Ever!" "Do me on it!" -

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Darkcoffeejazz
Darkcoffeejazz
Goon
Darkcoffeejazz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #292 (ISO) » Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:45 pm

Post by Darkcoffeejazz »

Obligatory death post.

Stupid mafian jerks.
Show
100 Vamps or Bust!

"Prepare for the bitter truth."

Town
0/2
Mafia
0/0
Third Party
: 0/0
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #293 (ISO) » Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:45 am

Jason wrote:MOI... I was at Matt from the start of game D1.
Oh I don’t doubt that. Or at least you appeared to be at him. Odd that once you shifted over to Mogri that your Project ‘hate’ suddenly disappeared.

And this doesn’t explain where your Stefunny / Runner suspicion suddenly germinated from.
Jason wrote:Complete and utter OMGUS and misrep!
Speaking of misrepresentations – this is a prime example. OMGUS is when someone reply votes you for no other reason than you voted them first. Clearly Project isn’t doing that since he indicated he would be building a case but intended to vote you when he did.

--
SpacePope wrote:1) Whenever someone says xxx is town near the hammer, but do not present an alternative, I find it very scummy.
Agreed.
SpacePope wrote:Mogri- Why are you letting Matt off the hook for 1)? His answer was that it was a mistake. Do you find it more than likely that he forgot? Is sheeping scummier than distancing from a mislynch?
I’m going to make a logical leap and assume this is addressed to me since Mogri is dead. I’m not sure if you are addressing 1) in your own post or my first question directed to Project. In either case the answer is the same – I’m not letting him off the hook. I have strong concerns about Project’s play.

--
Project wrote:And I did the math wrong, I thought we didn't have another ML. In this case, I would like to lynch you badly.
I’d like you to explain the process by which you did the math. I’m starting to suspect you tripped one of my secret scum-tells.

jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #294 (ISO) » Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:05 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

projectmatt wrote:
And I did the math wrong, I thought we didn't have another ML. In this case, I would like to lynch you badly.
Scum slip no2 from Matt?

You would like to lynch me badly because we DO Have another Mislynch??????
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #295 (ISO) » Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:34 am

Post by projectmatt »

jasonT1981 wrote:
projectmatt wrote:
Scum slip no2 from Matt?

You would like to lynch me badly because we DO Have another Mislynch??????
"scum slip number 2"

First of all, what was the first slip you're talking about? I forget. Is it the "mafia is usually careful, so because Matt is careful, Matt is scum." I'm sorry, that's just silly.

And Jesus Christ, you're just twisting my words so they fit your own merits now. MOI had corrected me on the fact that it was not LYLO. I was wary to lynch so quickly prior because if I was wrong, we would be screwed over, but MOI corrected me, and that's why I'm highly inclined to lynch you now.

I'll find some direct quotes later, but what you've done so far this game is randomly point fingers, exxagrate things, follow along with whatever BW is the easiest to jump on to, and be "sure that somebody is mafia" based off of zero reasoning. If you're not mafia, I don't see you being any help in lylo, especially since you're my top suspicion.

You tried to make a slip out of what I just did now, too. In reality, it barely makes sense in the context of a slip.

My vote is staying.
I’d like you to explain the process by which you did the math. I’m starting to suspect you tripped one of my secret scum-tells.
Jason wrote:MOI... I was at Matt from the start of game D1.
Oh I don’t doubt that. Or at least you appeared to be at him. Odd that once you shifted over to Mogri that your Project ‘hate’ suddenly disappeared.

And this doesn’t explain where your Stefunny / Runner suspicion suddenly germinated from.
Jason wrote:Complete and utter OMGUS and misrep!
Speaking of misrepresentations – this is a prime example. OMGUS is when someone reply votes you for no other reason than you voted them first. Clearly Project isn’t doing that since he indicated he would be building a case but intended to vote you when he did.

--
SpacePope wrote:1) Whenever someone says xxx is town near the hammer, but do not present an alternative, I find it very scummy.
Agreed.
SpacePope wrote:Mogri- Why are you letting Matt off the hook for 1)? His answer was that it was a mistake. Do you find it more than likely that he forgot? Is sheeping scummier than distancing from a mislynch?
I’m going to make a logical leap and assume this is addressed to me since Mogri is dead. I’m not sure if you are addressing 1) in your own post or my first question directed to Project. In either case the answer is the same – I’m not letting him off the hook. I have strong concerns about Project’s play.

--
Project wrote:And I did the math wrong, I thought we didn't have another ML. In this case, I would like to lynch you badly.
There's not really a certain process of how I did the math, there were just more players and more mafia then I remembered.

Also, care to voice these concerns you have over my playing?
Stefunny
Stefunny
Goon
Stefunny
Goon
Goon

Post Post #296 (ISO) » Tue Apr 26, 2011 9:16 am

Post by Stefunny »

projectmatt wrote:
I'll find some direct quotes later,
but what you've done so far this game is randomly point fingers, exxagrate things, follow along with whatever BW is the easiest to jump on to, and be "sure that somebody is mafia" based off of zero reasoning. If you're not mafia, I don't see you being any help in lylo, especially since you're my top suspicion.
That is at least the second time you have said you were planning on showing specific quotes that backed your suspicion of Jason and yet you have yet to deliver.

After rereading again I don't particularly love the way Jason tunneled Mogri, but I understand where he was coming from. Mogri's town showed nothing that would have made me think he was town. I'm not convinced Mogri would have been my first choice had I been around D1, but I think with how close deadline was looming he was the best option at the time.

I agree that Matt insisting Mogri was going to flip town after the hammer was scummy. In fact I think it was sort of newb scummy, which is the feeling I got throughout the reread. (Even though he'd played on EM)

The other person who caught my eye was Zengar/Jerako.
He really was the first one to vote the mod, and then used a random generator to pick his second "RVS", which he defended in his third post,
ZengarZombolt wrote:
rockynpoika wrote:He used a random generator to decide on who to vote.
Well last time I checked RVS standed for
Random
Vote Stage, so yeah.
Unvote

Since the game is on, I'm gonna wait to see the other people's actions are since you know, lurking is quite scummy.
Then with his FOURTH post he responds to a post sisterman made by saying
ZengarZombolt wrote:
Votes are serious things as they apply pressure on players this early
. Of course there's
not going to be a full blown bandwagon as it would be stupid scumplaying
. Besides it's evident by now the pressure has shifted towards other players, namely Rocky and Matt.
I felt like his not actually giving an RVS vote was his way of avoiding "stupid scumplaying". Plus he talks about votes being serious but repeatedly defends his first two RVS votes as jokes. In his few following posts he backs up matt, does a little coaching about EM play and then FOS' Jason before leaving us with a bunch of fluff. Then what does his replacement do? Hammers. That's about it. He really hasn't given any input, he posts a couple short posts and V/LAs.

I understand he could really be busy, but combined with Zengars posts I really just get a funny lurky feeling.

Other than that I get a pretty strong town vibe from MOI.

I will post more this evening, but since I skipped out on you guys last night I figured I'd come home and post at lunch. :)
Show
Founding Member of the
U
n
i
c
o
r
n
Brethren

"Take me to Pleasure Town!" "Look, the most Glorious Rainbow Ever!" "Do me on it!" -

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Space Pope
Space Pope
Townie
Space Pope
Townie
Townie

Post Post #297 (ISO) » Tue Apr 26, 2011 9:46 am

Post by Space Pope »

MOI- Yes, I meant you. Sorry 'bout that. You didn't answer which of the two you felt would be scummier. You say you have strong concerns (infering that you mean you think he could be scum?). Not very solid, whereas you are willing to vote Jason for sheeping. I'm just curious as to why you are voting Jason over Matt.

Matt- I agree with Stefunny, 2 times in a row you fail to bring a case. Stalling would be my guess, until you prove me otherwise.

Also, not liking how the focus today is all on Matt/Jason. Some of the other players need to step up with the activity and quality of posts- TOGTFO, Jerako, Runner in particular.
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #298 (ISO) » Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:50 am

Post by projectmatt »

This is somewhat of a post by post analysis of Jason, but not really. I'm going to point out specific points and explain in depth why I feel a flip on him is valuable. Here we go.

Post 17:
Jason attacks rocky with decent reasoning and quickly puts a vote up on him. Nothing much to add here, but if Jason flips scum, it's unlikely that Rocky\Rocky's replacement is also scum.

(POST 22) eh? how do you know he used a generator to decide who to vote? I saw nothing suggesting this.....am I missing something at 3am here?

have i missed something or where you just speculating he was?
Nothing incredibly scummy, but this post shows signs of Jason's nervousness\cautiousness, a trait that (as you'll see later) never appears in his other posts. That's not his personality at all, and it's very, very odd.
POST 32 time aside, I actually did not know what had been meant as there was no mention of a random generator that I knew about and was slightly confused as to how he knew one was used... turns out afterwards that Mersenne Twister was a randomizer site. I didn't know that.
Jason attempts to justify his claims, and still acts slightly nervous\shy as I stated before. Let's keep on going.
POST 36 I fail to understand what your asking sorry..or even why.

hope this helps, however I fail to understand your asking.
Again, we find the trait of kindness\being apologetic here again. This is still very important to note. You all with me?
POST 41 note the bold...

he says scum are careful and precise in what they say... then says about how he is cautious..

Yea, scumslip!
Well, one thing to note is that he quickly accuses me of a "scumslip", on a very shaky basis.
47 ummm he did actually give reasoning... are you paying attention?

I see nothing wrong with what he said about getting onto the bandwagon, he has legitiment reasons given in that very post... Now if he just came on and said I can get on this wagon and voted with no interaction or comments then yes, it would be scummy.

Also, why the hell where you still in RVS mode? there is plenty of discussion going.

the fact you ignore a lot of it strikes me as odd and just pick one thing and vote is worrying..

there is so much to talk about yet you seem to ignore it to push weak sauce....
"Are you even paying attention?" "Why the hell are you still in RVS mode?" "there is so much to talk about yet you seem to ignore it to push weak sauce". blatant attacking.
48: but Matt and now Morgi have shot up my scum list dramatically already
I think this quote is pretty important. Jason makes another attempt to jump on the two easy targets. (Yes, at this point, I believe that Mogri and I were.) He also claims that we've shot up his scum list dramatically, implying that something after he had previously accused me (and I had yet to reply) had made him suspicious. His reasoning is bland and confusing.
51: Mogri,, what do you think of the Matt contradiction that looks like a scum slip to me?
Probably the only townie post that Jason has ever made in this thread. He actually tries to get a reaction\explanation instead of mindlessly tunelling, but..
87: Posting will be staggered next few days, started a new job this morning and worked close to 12 hours... exhausted so will be catching up tomorrow.
Two days later..
will catch up later today, been working last 2 days flat out so not had a chance to read.
A couple of hours later
107 h ok, sorry this question seemed to be at Rocky considering it said @Rocky.. so how can you keep your vote on me for asking a question that was not aimed at me? anyway.

I think it the most solid read at the minute and I have already outlined my reasonings behind it a few times which is easy to see why.. Is there another case out there that is stronger? or that you at least feel is stronger?
Jason claims to be "re-reading" and implying that he'll do something informative, but he states the same, exact, pointless thing that I'm a "strong scum read" and doesn't even bother replying to the posts that have addressed him.

I'll give him the benefit of doubt by saying that later he
did
end up responding to those posts, but in a delayed, rushed manner.
Post 116: Morgi - town points for unvoting rocky when he left to give replacement time to catch up..
His next post:
ok, this caught my eye with a big red scummy as hell flag

Statistics mean nothing in the individual game.. lynching someone based on W/L ratio as scum or town is obsurd and very very scummy. I don't like how he disguises it with 'idle banter'

unvote
vote:Morgi
Jason completely ignores the "town points" he gave to Mogri prior and tries to vote him because of an idle banter. Keep in mind, that this was the start of the Mogri wagon, he led it.
POST 130: in fact you will see that I have said I believe his confusion to be genuiene.. the only reason I was questioning him on it was to get an understanding of his thoughts.. I never once made it a part of my case at all against him... my main belief is that he has scum slipped.
The post above is talking about me. He says that he believes my confusion to be genuine, but then proceeds to say I scum-slipped. His reasoning for my "scum slip" was based off of that confusion. Contradiction.
POST 134:
also, Mog... nice ducking here

nice way to answer without actually answering! any reason why you didn't actually answer yet danced around it so merrily
Something that I've been working up is that Jason rapidly changes personality. He goes from a "nice, nervous gentle guy" from an aggresive and rapid finger pointing madman. (that probably came out wrong.) My point is, that he acts as if he's bipolar. I believe that he is scum who can't decide which way to truthfully act, so he mixes up both of those. Forced.
POST 167: Complete and utter lie, we have both addressed each other.
After Jason is accused of not interacting with MOI, he responds with this, but refuses to give any kind of proof, and even after being asked,
never does.
Dodging the questions.
POST 202: im back from a busy weekend, will be posting content later today. Got a few things to do first
His next two posts for the day..
POST 207: No one should hammer, until Jerako has had time to catch up and give his thoughts.
POST 209: Like MOI I am not going to repeat my reasoning... I believe I have given my views enough already for you to understand why I am voting you and believe you to be scum.
Feigning helpfulness after refusing to follow through with what you said is always the best second option, right?

"I'm going to post a ton of content later today. Oh, and I refuse to explain my reasoning ever again."

Bud-dying with MOI and giving us yet ANOTHER COP OUT.
Post 222: Morgi saying people avoid answering things... ironic eh?
Ironic indeed.
POST 243: Morgi, read the game you will see I have had interaction with MOI... I also have answered the question.

Also, L-1 is not premature.
Feigning helpfulness\kindness previously, but now when accused of something (that could allegedly be true), he plugs his ears and just says "NO I DIDN'T. FIND IT YOURSELF."
Post 253: DIE SCUM DIE!!!
I refuse to repeat my reasoning, but I'm so sure you're scum that I'm going to make such a huge statement and tunnel on you.
POST 276: @MOI... as scum, what benefit would I get out of pushing someone (as scum) I knew was town on day 1? surely as scum I would have known I would be drawing heat right off the bat day 2?
This is Jason's first post after Mogri flipped townie. Instead of just going "you know what, sometimes I'm wrong, deal with it.", he makes a pathetic excuse and uses wifom as his argument. Gah.
POST 282: look back at me in ISO, you will see all the 'Evedience' you need to show why I suspected him.. but to name a few

3)avoiding questions

Here are his "reasons" for believing that Mogri was scum, but most of these things he doesn't even point out until today, the day where they DON'T MATTER AT ALL.

God, that was a pain to write and I am going to be so mad if it's accidentally erased somehow, but I feel I've made my point.

TO SUMMARIZE:

Jason does these things in these many posts:

A.
Tunnels mindlessly.
B.
Jumps on the easy targets and looks for excuses to do so.
C.
Refuses to back up his reasoning again. (probably because he can't remember what it was that let him get on the BW.)
D.
FREQUENTLY switches personalities.

And given the fact that Jason is about to start his ever-so entertaining tunnel on me, I conclude that he is either a useless townie or a scum. Either way, I believe that Jason had to be rid of today, or I'll probably lose my mind. Yes, I am now pushing, but only because I feel incredibly strongly about this lynch and he is my primary suspect.

Also, this was my first time on forum mafia attempting to go through somebody's posts and find all the little fallacies\contradictions, so I probably had some shaky wording or I messed up a few times. But either way, don't take what I say lightly.
Stefunny
Stefunny
Goon
Stefunny
Goon
Goon

Post Post #299 (ISO) » Tue Apr 26, 2011 1:20 pm

Post by Stefunny »

In regards to post #167:
Jason actually DOES point out his interactions with MOI. #253 So therefore
projectmatt wrote:After Jason is accused of not interacting with MOI, he responds with this, but refuses to give any kind of proof, and even after being asked, never does. Dodging the questions.
Is untrue.
The only argument you make in that massive post that I agree with is your reference to post# 276. I agree that Jason's argument at that point was completely WIFOM, but I don't see the "pathetic excuse" that you refer to.

If you are going to accuse Jason of blindly tunneling Mogri and then you maybe you should consider that yourself. Even if Jason is scum who do you think is his buddy? Who else would be your scum pick at this point?
Show
Founding Member of the
U
n
i
c
o
r
n
Brethren

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê