CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #925 (ISO) » Mon Apr 25, 2011 1:27 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

Yes bob=bobs,
You are hoping on what you feel is an easy lynch without giving a case or any reasons other then : Hugha Hugah he went on v/la during a holiday, dis is the most scummy ever,
vote: cooldog, scums!

unvote, vote: lady lambdadelta
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #926 (ISO) » Mon Apr 25, 2011 1:28 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

also was it a scum slip if he flipped town?
after a wank.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #927 (ISO) » Mon Apr 25, 2011 1:35 pm

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

I didn't just vote you and call you scum.

I did a fucking VCA. I spent 30 minutes on that shit. I also gave other reasonings.

Here's another thing: You were on V/LA until the 26th. Convenient that you came back the second that people started suspecting you for it.

Also, fine. "Alleged" Scum Slip. It was fucking scummy. Don't even.

So your points are weak, transparent, and false.
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
KingTwelveSixteen
KingTwelveSixteen
Goon
KingTwelveSixteen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #928 (ISO) » Mon Apr 25, 2011 2:40 pm

Post by KingTwelveSixteen »

Yo, here is my case on CooLDoG.
Keep forgetting it every time we go to a new day.
...Maybe leave myself a note or something.
KingTwelveSixteen wrote:
CooLDoG wrote:...
uhh hello! king, I can't understand what your point is. Lets just set this strait once and for all. I voted for you for real reasons. Why are you attacking me on that?
Strawman argument.

I specified in the very last post about this, that was
quoted right there in that post even
, that this argument is - and always has been - about CooLDoG's claim (
which was also quoted right there
) that his vote was RVS when it clearly wasn't.

And trying to misrep my post where I point out where HE said it into saying that I was stating it is just stupid.

Stop the strawmanning. No way you are doing this accidentally. Never claimed the vote was RVS, never will. This whole thing is about CooLDoG saying it was RVS when it clearly wasn't.
As should be obvious.

(NOTE: SINCE IT IS NEVER OBVIOUS HERE ARE SOME QUOTES)
KingTwelveSixteen wrote:
CooLDoG wrote:Conclusions from the last 2 posts:
1) if king is scum toogy is too.
2)King doesn't know the meaning of rvs.

@king, what reasons would you consider to be valid for an rvs vote? Are those reasons really that meaningful? And are they more meaningful then not giving reasons at all?
Don't you also think that you are taking what I said to absurd extremes? Remember I gave a clarification stating that there is no point
this
early in the game.
And also are my reasons for voting you any less legitimate (possibly more) then any other reasons in rvs?
So you are saying that your statement of "King screams scum it with his omgus vote and earlier posts, and toogelo defends him? What the fuck is wrong with scum players these days, are they incapable of knowing how to play?"
was part of an RVS vote? It clearly was not.

Any reason that is obviously random would be a valid RVS vote, and we would get at least a bit of information out of it. Giving no reasons gives absolutely no information, not even any help in determining if somebody is voting for actually thinking somebody is scum or just for RVS.

Absurd extremes? What did I take to any extreme?

Unvote
Vote: CooLDoG
KingTwelveSixteen wrote:
CooLDoG wrote:1)King you really know how to misrepresent someone. Once I voted you I was out of rvs, me saying you omgused is my reasons to get out of rvs voting and vote for you.
2)So building up a wagon with more then a "random" ammount of players is bad. Because their reasons aren't truly random. And how do you know that those people didn't roll the dice at home and come up with your number?
3)What useful information will you gain from rvs reasons?
4)and, Could you determine soly of off rvs vote reasons if someone is scum or town? As you imply.
5)Absurd extremes= when I say you can't scrutinize a vote "this early in the game" and you come back and say, hay you are the guy who doesn't want to look at votes!
1: Oh come on. RIGHT THERE you say "
are my reasons for voting you any less legitimate (possibly more) then
any other reasons in rvs?
"
clearly stating that your vote is an RVS vote.
KingTwelveSixteen wrote:
CooLDoG wrote:also at king, my vote wasn't an rvs vote. You don't seem to get that.
Dude, I just quoted where you said that it was an RVS vote in my previous post about you. I am saying that
you
are the one who originally made a wierd claim about it being RVS, when it clearly wasn't.
KingTwelveSixteen wrote:I just remembered that Cooldog never explained why he tried to say his vote on me was RVS when it wasn't.
Unvote
KingTwelveSixteen wrote:
@king, so whats your point? Is it that in one post I said my vote wasn't rvs but in every other post about it I said it was a real vote? How does that make me scum?
My vote was real. End of story.

Every other post about it you've misdirected, strawmanned, and did everything possible to deny that you ever stated it was an RVS vote. Those are scum tactics.
Saying a vote that wasn't an RVS vote is one is also scummy.
Using scum tactics to keep people from noticing something scummy you've done is scummy.

Oh yeah, and your main reason for voting me is this whole argument as well. Its kind of a bad thing when your reason for voting someone is crap.

Underlined part is once again trying to misrep/strawman the argument into something else. Only person who said CooLDoG's vote was RVS is CooLDoG.
KingTwelveSixteen wrote:
@king, I fail to see how what I'm saying is scummy. Based off of the reasons you have given.
Really?

I mean
Really?
Show
Win-Loss Ratio
2-3 Town
1-0 Scum
0-0 Third Party
3-3 overall
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #929 (ISO) » Mon Apr 25, 2011 2:44 pm

Dude, that post is missing a vote.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #930 (ISO) » Mon Apr 25, 2011 3:41 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

Yes and I came back in my other game as well, and I also came back when I said I would in my v/la post. Also 1 vote =/= people suspecting me. Also almost no content was created while I was gone, so what would I have said even if I was here?
after a wank.
KingTwelveSixteen
KingTwelveSixteen
Goon
KingTwelveSixteen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #931 (ISO) » Mon Apr 25, 2011 5:08 pm

Lady Lambdadelta wrote:Dude, that post is missing a vote.
Bah, I bet the second I put him at L-1 he's gonna get quickhammered by someone. :shifty:

Also, answer to case against you CooLDoG?
Show
Win-Loss Ratio
2-3 Town
1-0 Scum
0-0 Third Party
3-3 overall
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #932 (ISO) » Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:56 pm

CooLDoG wrote:Yes and I came back in my other game as well, and I also came back when I said I would in my v/la post. Also 1 vote =/= people suspecting me. Also almost no content was created while I was gone, so what would I have said even if I was here?

Actually this is more dodging and more lies.

There were two votes on you, AND Toog, King1216, and TL all were expressing suspicion of you because of your lurking.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #933 (ISO) » Mon Apr 25, 2011 11:01 pm

KingTwelveSixteen wrote:
Lady Lambdadelta wrote:Dude, that post is missing a vote.
Bah, I bet the second I put him at L-1 he's gonna get quickhammered by someone. :shifty:

Also, answer to case against you CooLDoG?

Anyone who does that would be confirming themselves as scum, and would be lynched tomorrow.

Town would never do that. Not with what is at stake. And frankly, scum would never draw attention to themselves like that.

L-1 is so that CoolDog will claim, an so that he is within hammering distance at deadline.

Remember, because this is a plurality lynch, if we don't have someone at L-1, then the scum/sk can force a lynch on someone by putting them into th highest plurality spot, if people aren't online for the deadline.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #934 (ISO) » Mon Apr 25, 2011 11:09 pm

Post by GreyICE »

Why are you trying to sell King? I'm not convinced, Toog... Is... Whatever on that one. Explain what you're seeing because this looks like King 2.0.
Show
That which is done out of love always takes place beyond good and evil

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
KingTwelveSixteen
KingTwelveSixteen
Goon
KingTwelveSixteen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #935 (ISO) » Mon Apr 25, 2011 11:37 pm

Bah, whatever.
Show
Win-Loss Ratio
2-3 Town
1-0 Scum
0-0 Third Party
3-3 overall
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #936 (ISO) » Tue Apr 26, 2011 12:02 am

Post by GreyICE »

You know what? Sorry cooldog.

You is scum.
Vote: cooldog
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #937 (ISO) » Tue Apr 26, 2011 12:46 am

Post by Parama »

Day 4 Votecount #3

[4] CooLDoG
- Lady Lambdadelta, tclawren, KingTwelveSixteen, GreyICE

[1] Lady Lambdadelta
- CooLDoG
[1] Toogeloo
-
[0] TheLonging
-
[0] KingTwelveSixteen
-
[0] GreyICE
-
[0] tclawren
-

Not voting: Toogeloo, TheLonging

With 7 alive, it took 4 to lynch.

CooLDoG has been lynched. I HAVE SCHOOL TODAY. SUUUUSPEEENNSSSSEEE. Lynch scene as soon as I get home.
Show
Ever wanted a playlist full of a lot of music I really dig? Here you go.

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

I basically post like I'm always on twitter, ignore my spamminess.
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #938 (ISO) » Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:31 am

Post by Parama »

The remaining citizens spent the majority of the day arguing over who to kill. It was a longer day than the one before it, though not the longest they’ve seen, though everyone knew there was more at stake now than ever.

Slowly but surely, suspicion fell upon CooLDoG. Lady Lambdadelta and him had being screaming at each other for half the day when tclawren stepped in – only to take Lady Lambdadelta’s side. They both screamed for others to join them in taking down CooLDoG – they were sure he was the last gang member.

KingTwelveSixteen stepped in after a long period of back-and-forth arguing, deciding that CooLDoG had to be the one to go today. Three men stood around CooLDoG, while three men observed.

CooLDoG broke down under the pressure of eyes staring at him, filling him with fear. He screamed out a plea.

“What the hell!? I’m on your side, guys! What’s your goddamn problem? Haven’t you figured it out?”

“Yeah, I think I’ve got it figured out now,” KingTwelveSixteen responded. I’m thinking… you’re not lying. I’d rather not see you ki-

An ear-piercing, horrendous scream was heard.

CooLDoG fell backwards to the ground. Sticking throw his chest, just where his heart should’ve been, was the pointy edge of a knife.

KingTwelveSixteen’s first response was to look around and see who had killed CooLDoG. He had been so focused on listening to CooLDoG that he must not have noticed – GreyICE! – sneaking up behind CooLDoG.

“See that knife?” GreyICE mockingly questioned KingTwelveSixteen. “It’s got lots of blood on it – it’s killed 4 men now in the past few days.”

KingTwelveSixteen knew what had happened – there was more than one gang member left – 3, probably! And now they had equal numbers! He turned to run, but the moment he did –

BANG!

--------------------

Lady Lambdadelta had always been quick to draw a pistol from her hip. The pistol she drew to gun down TheLonging was not the same one she’d used last night to kill Pine – that had to be disposed of in the unlikely event that someone could test it to prove that Lady Lambadelta had killed Pine.

It hardly mattered, since she had plenty of money to blow on guns, and she never carried fewer than two at one time. Lady Lambdadelta had seen TheLonging try to make a run for it, and, pulling her second gun, had swiftly prevented him from getting away.

“Hmm, he got about five meters… I must be getting rusty.”
--------------------

KingTwelveSixteen stood in horror at the scene before him. TheLonging was dead – there was no way he’d survived that gunshot wound. And CooLDoG was dead as well – GreyICE had stabbed him. tclawren was standing near GreyICE, talking with him, and laughing about… something, though KingTwelveSixteen didn’t want to think what. That meant that the last Citizen was…

He turned to face Toogeloo, and saw what he expected his face to look like. Completely pale, wide-eyed, mouth agape – absolute fear. The knowledge that they were about to die had swept over them both.

Something in Toogeloo’s eyes seemed to be telling KingTwelveSixteen something… and KingTwelveSixteen could tell exactly what.
--------------------

Toogeloo hoped KingTwelveSixteen had figured out what he was trying to say – that Toogeloo was prepared to sacrifice himself so that KingTwelveSixteen could get away. He felt that, if either of them were more likely to survive, then it would be KingTwelveSixteen – he was stronger and faster than Toogeloo was.

Toogeloo ran right at the gang members, hoping to get at least a few blows in on them before they could take him down.
--------------------

KingTwelveSixteen ran as soon as Toogeloo had reached where GreyICE and tclawren were standing. The second he turned to run –

BANG!

--------------------

Lady Lambdadelta had no clue why that idiot had though he could win. For starters, it was three against one. And the gang members all had weapons. Add to the fact that the only gang member with a gun also happened to be standing some distance from the other two… there was no chance for him. One quick and well-aimed shot, and Toogeloo was as dead as the rest.

“Well, might as well finish the job. There’s only one left now, anyways.”

She glanced towards where KingTwelveSixteen had been standing, and was surprised to see – nobody was standing there!
--------------------

KingTwelveSixteen hadn’t looked back. He knew Toogeloo was dead the moment he heard the sound, and he wanted to make sure Toogeloo’s sacrifice didn’t go to waste.

He ran, ran as fast as his legs would carry him. He had to get out – to escape. If he could get out of this damned city, he’d be safe – and free. KingTwelveSixteen knew the city’s layout by heart – he had lived there all his life. And he’d hated every minute of it. But he didn’t have enough money to escape.

Now he realized – that he didn’t need money to escape. He just needed the willpower, the desire for freedom. And he had that now more than ever.

Making sure to avoid any wide-open spaces, and sticking mostly to back alleys, King continued his dash towards the edge of the city. He had no clue where the gang members were – they probably weren’t far behind him, though. They probably knew the city as well as he did, and knew roughly which route of escape he planned to take. His only advantage was that he had a head-start, and a good set of legs to carry him.

After what felt like hours of running, KingTwelveSixteen turned to the right and finally saw freedom. The city gates were just up ahead, and there was nobody there to stop him from going through. Just as he was about to reach the end of the alleyway and thus the edge of town, he saw a figure turn the corner and run straight at him – it was tclawren.

“There you are! I was worried that you’d managed to escape, but thankfully you weren’t as fast as I was.”

KingTwelveSixteen didn’t even wait for him to finish before turning and running in the other direction – but didn’t get very far before stopping. Around 20 meters away, he saw GreyICE running from the opposite end of the alleyway.

But there was still a way out, and he knew it. A T-shaped intersection was at the last turn he’d made, and he’d be able to reach the intersection before the other two men could. He sprinted towards the intersection, and turned left, back the way he came.

And didn’t take another step forward. Any hope he’d had was immediately crushed. Lady Lambdadelta was only a few meters away and heading straight towards him. In a matter of seconds, he was surrounded from all sides by three gang members. The only thing he could do now was pray that the killed him quickly and painlessly.

“I didn’t get to tell you about this knife, did I?” GreyICE spoke again in a mocking tone. “It’s killed 4 men now, like I said earlier. Funnily enough, it isn’t any of ours! Empking tried to get me with a bread knife, so I decided to keep my own blade clean and kill him with his own weapon. Gave it to Regfan right after, because I had no use for it. I bet that moron displayed it like a trophy; no wonder they killed him! You know the rest from there – populartajo killed himself with it, and Pine took the life of our friend Hiraki with it. And just minutes a go, I used it to kill CooLDoG! Quite a story, huh?”

“That’s enough, Grey. No need to torture the poor fool any more than need be. It’s not like we’re letting him live, anyways.” tclwaren’s outburst did nothing to ease KingTwelveSixteen’s nerves. “Say… you must be the one who killed Exe and Regfan. None of the other Citizens looked strong enough to do it, but you…”

“Instead of talking about that damn knife, why don’t you use it?” Lady Lambdadelta wrenched the weapon out of GreyICE’s hands, turned to face King, and –

Everything suddenly went red. KingTwelveSixteen felt a sharp pain in his back, and it was growing by the second. He tried to scream, but couldn’t tell if he’d made any sound at all. Losing the energy to stand, he fell to the ground. His final thoughts were those of regret…

“It’s all my fault… if I had found them out quicker… if I hadn’t doubted CooLDoG… why?...”
--------------------

The three gang members didn’t stick around to see KingTwelveSixteen die. They knew there was no way he’d survive that wound, even if it took hours to kill him.

They had the city – they were in control of it. Sure, they’d lost 3 companions in the process of takeover, but they had what they wanted in the end.

Camden would become a center for organized crime – organizations around the world would build their bases there. Drug dealers, renowned and infamous gangs, even the mafia... a city completely dedicated to organized crime was completely unheard of, and ears around the world would soon learn of it.

Over the next few years, the city itself came to be known as the most infamous on the planet. Anyone even going near it was risking their life, yet more crime groups flocked to it every day. Nobody knew of its bloody past – they only cared about its bloody present. Nobody had survived the bloodbath – nobody except three gang members. And those three had risen to infamy as well – they oversaw the city and personally made sure that no wars erupted inside the city gates.

Lady Lambdadelta, tclawren, and GreyICE were the most powerful men and women in the country, maybe even the world. And it had all started with a single murder.

CooLDoG, Citizen, stabbed Day 4.
TheLonging, Citizen, shot in the head Day 4.
Toogeloo, Citizen, made his last stand Day 4.
KingTwelveSixteen, Citizen, killed in cold blood on Day 4.

Lady Lambdadelta, Gang Member, survived.
GreyICE, Gang Member, survived.
tclawren, Gang Member, survived.

The Gang Members, consisting of Exe, Lady Lambdadelta, Hiraki, GreyICE, Regfan, and tclawren, have won!

Setup info and Role PMs in a minute.
Show

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #939 (ISO) » Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:33 am

Post by Hiraki »

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #940 (ISO) » Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:34 am

Post by Parama »

Role PMs:
Hello,
<Player>
. You are a
Citizen
of Camden.

Life's not especially good for you - never enough money, and the constant threat of violence. After the recent murder of the mayor, you decided you'd had enough. You and your fellow citizens would have to take matters into your own hands - end the gang violence for good with the power of old-fashioned democracy.

And you will make them suffer. For the lives they've destroyed... for the good men they've killed... for the reputation they've given the city... they must pay, one way or another.

You win when all
Gang Members
are dead, or nothing can prevent this from happening.

Confirm by PM with a paraphrase of your role.
Hello,
<Player>
. You are a
Gang Member
in one of the most notorious gangs in Camden.

Your fellow Gang Members are
Exe
Lady Lambdadelta
Hiraki
GreyICE
Regfan
, and
tclawren
. They are all vanilla Gang Members.
The Gang's HQ is located here: http://www.quicktopic.com/46/H/WpxU5msNaXuSs

You and your gang's goal is to take over this town - it's in the perfect place to run a drug trade, and with such a lousy economy that a takeover shouldn't be too tough. Especially with the gang's numbers - there's been a recent influx of new members due to the power of your gang.

You know the citizens can get rather violent in this town, but that's why you have guns. No weapons they may have can fight against a quick shot to the cranium. Each night, one of your members will kill one of their citizens.

You win when there are more
Gang Members
than
Citizens
, or nothing can prevent this from happening.

Confirm by PM with a paraphrase of your role.
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #941 (ISO) » Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:35 am

Post by GreyICE »

My lord.

Even with a scum dying every night, the town never put the pieces together :P

Hiraki dominated. It's his death that made me certain Random.org had something to do with this mechanic, because he was EVERYONE'S strongest town read :P
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #942 (ISO) » Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:37 am

Post by GreyICE »

I assume the mechanic is simple enough, random.org kills 1 scum every night?

So it's 4 mislynches to town loss, and 2 scum lynches to town victory?
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #943 (ISO) » Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:38 am

Post by Hiraki »

I was suspecting that it was the fastest to get their role P.M. dies first.
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #944 (ISO) » Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:38 am

Post by Parama »

So yeah, it was mountainous. Cue walls of complaining.

But wait!

I'm sure the victors are nearly as confused as the rest about what the hell was going on here.

The mechanic was as follows:
If a Citizen was lynched during the day, the Gang Member who had received the most votes game-wide was killed at night. If there was a tie between two or more Gang Members, the one in that group who received the most during the most recent game day would be killed.
If a Gang Member was lynched during the day, no Gang Members would be killed that night.

I heavily hinted at the auto-kill in flavor, for the record.

The initial ratio was 10:6. If you do a bit a math, you see that:
1. It takes exactly 3 scum lynches for town to win. The remaining Gang Members would've been endgamed if this had occurred.
2. It takes exactly 4 mislynches for town to lose.

Hmm... this sounds suspiciously like a 10:3 Mini Normal with statistcally better odds of lynching scum, huh?

Needles to say... the scum all played great this game and deserved their win.
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #945 (ISO) » Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:39 am

Post by Parama »

Show

GET TO KNOW ME

GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #946 (ISO) » Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:41 am

Post by GreyICE »

Oh so it was 3 lynches to town win, not 2! That's slightly better. I was assuming 2. Whatever, played it safe :D
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #947 (ISO) » Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:41 am

I actually figured that out Parama.

I figured out how the kill system worked right after Hiraki died. :P

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
tclawren
tclawren
Goon
tclawren
Goon
Goon

Post Post #948 (ISO) » Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:41 am

Post by tclawren »

TheLonging wrote:Scum are in Toogeloo, Cooldog, and King.
I burst out laughing in the school library when I read this.

I think a small problem with the setup is that the town had no clue that it was lylo. But it also helped that mafia was a strong team.
Looking for a hydra partner. Must be someone I respect as a player and a person. PM me if you're interested.
Exe
Exe
Mafia Scum
Exe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #949 (ISO) » Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:42 am

Post by Exe »

Yay my plan worked to confuse everyone!
Note: Weekends are my busiest time. Expect me to not post much from Friday to Sunday.

Do not expect me to play to a meta.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”