Open 302: JUNGLE REPUB nope game over! Party time!

DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9 (isolation #0) » Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:21 am

Post by DeityKabuto »

DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #99 (isolation #1) » Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:38 am

Post by DeityKabuto »

Vote Empking

It doesn't seem like he will be a help to the towns much... and since he already has people piling votes on him, he could of done something scummy so far. I haven't read much yet since mostly it's just side conversations between 2 people, but I will be playing more competitively as we go along.
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #110 (isolation #2) » Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:33 am

Post by DeityKabuto »

Empking wrote:
DeityKabuto wrote:
Vote Empking

It doesn't seem like he will be a help to the towns much... and since he already has people piling votes on him, he could of done something scummy so far.

Too many [expletive] scum!

What did I do that was scummy? What do you think of purposely asvoiding questions? What do you think of refusing to scumhunt and instead merely engaging in AtE and trying to get town on your side (neil)? What do you think of refusing to answer awkward questions (MOI and Neil)? Whast do you think about putting all your energies in defending another player on page 4(?) (MOI)?

I was defending any body on page 4, intentionally. I wasn't closely paying attention to any conversation on page 4, really. But to me, you are try too hard to defend yourself and make people think that you are a townie which is scummy enough to me.
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #111 (isolation #3) » Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:34 am

Post by DeityKabuto »

EDIT: "I wasn't*"
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #118 (isolation #4) » Thu Apr 28, 2011 11:07 am

Post by DeityKabuto »

Empking wrote:
DeityKabuto wrote:
Empking wrote:
DeityKabuto wrote:
Vote Empking

It doesn't seem like he will be a help to the towns much... and since he already has people piling votes on him, he could of done something scummy so far.

Too many [expletive] scum!

What did I do that was scummy? What do you think of purposely asvoiding questions? What do you think of refusing to scumhunt and instead merely engaging in AtE and trying to get town on your side (neil)? What do you think of refusing to answer awkward questions (MOI and Neil)? Whast do you think about putting all your energies in defending another player on page 4(?) (MOI)?

I was defending any body on page 4, intentionally. I wasn't closely paying attention to any conversation on page 4, really. But to me, you are try too hard to defend yourself and make people think that you are a townie which is scummy enough to me.

Mind providing some quotes where I defended myself?

That is unnecessary, yet again. You are trying way to hard to prove to us that you are townie and if you haven't noticed the last few pages are proof of that, you quote every single attack against you.
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #120 (isolation #5) » Thu Apr 28, 2011 11:45 am

Post by DeityKabuto »

Empking wrote:
What attacks against me? From neil? Because I don'tr remember reading any from that direction.

Provide one example of where I solely tried to defend myself, should be that difficult should it :)

What is the point?

If I take the time to provide an example, where will we get? Nowhere.

It will only deem your satisfaction of me following orders from a scummish-looking person. '-'
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #122 (isolation #6) » Thu Apr 28, 2011 11:57 am

Post by DeityKabuto »

Empking wrote:
DeityKabuto wrote:
Empking wrote:
What attacks against me? From neil? Because I don'tr remember reading any from that direction.

Provide one example of where I solely tried to defend myself, should be that difficult should it :)

What is the point?

If I take the time to provide an example, where will we get? Nowhere.

Meh. I just hopes everyone takes not of your recent actions.

What do you mean? XD
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #124 (isolation #7) » Thu Apr 28, 2011 12:04 pm

Post by DeityKabuto »

Oh, well I was just examining Empking's case and then he started questioning me, so well my vote holds for now.
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #126 (isolation #8) » Thu Apr 28, 2011 12:43 pm

Post by DeityKabuto »

Um... I've played two games on another site, not as much as experience as the amount of games you guys have probably played, but I am not a complete newbie.
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #134 (isolation #9) » Thu Apr 28, 2011 11:32 pm

Post by DeityKabuto »

HezLucky wrote:
DeityKabuto wrote:
Vote Empking

This is easily the dumbest thing I've read so far. I will
Unvote, Vote: DeityKabuto

and seriously what is with the activity in this game? Spam walls encourage lurking. It's damn near impossible to keep up.

Well this is my first time playing a game with a Town role, before I was Mafia and an SK, and I've heard that you either question people or confront them.
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #138 (isolation #10) » Fri Apr 29, 2011 12:23 am

Post by DeityKabuto »

@Caboose, I had to end it. Sorry but I'm just lazy, school and everything, I didn't want it to go pages like Empking and niel's did.
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #189 (isolation #11) » Sat Apr 30, 2011 1:04 am

Post by DeityKabuto »

@MagnaofIllusion

On one of your recent large posts, you said how did I confront Empking if I've never played a town role?

Well, anyone can confront somebody, I just didn't want to start my own case between him as how the pages are going by fast, and I still have to read everything from yesterday.
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #204 (isolation #12) » Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:47 am

Post by DeityKabuto »

Twistedspoon wrote:hmm

if this game had only one scum faction I'd be tempted to say one of neil/empking/magna has to be scum after these interactions

however it's more complicated since there's 2

hmmm

I agree with this.

And right now it looks as if Empking is more scummy than niel.

If Empking turns out to be scum then neil may be townie, since I don't think two scums would get into pages long of debates against each other, and I can't see both of them working together as scum. So for now, it's best if we get Empking lynched. This is my conclusion after skimming through lots of the conversation between Empking and neil.
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #206 (isolation #13) » Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:49 am

Post by DeityKabuto »

Also, as I said earlier, both Empking and niel's conversation, some of it seems pointless, and seems to be going back and forth, a conversation to get both sides opinions over and over, not really is that important, except we get to see their playstyle and we can use our own bias to determine who looks more scummier. But, as of now, it's not really helping the townie in any way except how I mentioned in the post above.
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #207 (isolation #14) » Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:51 am

Post by DeityKabuto »

Empking wrote:
DeityKabuto wrote:
Twistedspoon wrote:hmm

if this game had only one scum faction I'd be tempted to say one of neil/empking/magna has to be scum after these interactions

however it's more complicated since there's 2

hmmm

I agree with this.

And right now it looks as if Empking is more scummy than niel.

If Empking turns out to be scum then neil may be townie, since I don't think two scums would get into pages long of debates against each other, and I can't see both of them working together as scum. So for now, it's best if we get Empking lynched. This is my conclusion after skimming through lots of the conversation between Empking and neil.

DK: If I flip Mafia, neil is not a wolf because...?

Oh, I blindly forgot that their are "two" evil forces. But if you are a Mafia, and Empking is a werewolf, then he is more of a threat since he has that night kill. But I am just making assumptions if you flip Mafia.
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #208 (isolation #15) » Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:52 am

Post by DeityKabuto »

Getting rid of the Werewolfs is more important than Mafia since Mafia have their only win condition like a third party. To sum it all up, either you or Niel could be werewolf.
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #210 (isolation #16) » Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:54 am

Post by DeityKabuto »

Btw, host, could you please list the people Not Posting/Inactives in the next vote count?
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #213 (isolation #17) » Sat Apr 30, 2011 8:05 am

Post by DeityKabuto »

Um... Empking, how I see it, it's kind of like your play style in this game. You quote everyone who has attacked you/or has something to say against you as if you are trying to hide something or convince that you are Townie and get them off your backs fast enough. But I also noted that you've switched your vote around, but I don't know if people think that's scummy or not. I don't have much experience.
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #215 (isolation #18) » Sat Apr 30, 2011 8:16 am

Post by DeityKabuto »

Empking wrote:
DeityKabuto wrote:Um... Empking, how I see it, it's kind of like your play style in this game. You quote everyone who has attacked you/or has something to say against you as if you are trying to hide something or convince that you are Townie and get them off your backs fast enough. But I also noted that you've switched your vote around, but I don't know if people think that's scummy or not. I don't have much experience.

1. You think I'm trying to convince neil and MOI that I'm town?
2. You think that in order to hide something I respond to every point against me? Why do I do that? OR what are the mechanics of how that works?

Uh... It should be everyone's goal to convince people that they are townie. Are you saying that you are Mafia, and you are not trying to convince neil and MOI because they are your Mafia partners?
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #217 (isolation #19) » Sat Apr 30, 2011 8:23 am

Post by DeityKabuto »

Well sometimes Mafia may tend to want nobody to see them as suspicious, which is an act of scum/suspicious itself.

Normal townspeople really don't tend to have to prove to everyone that they are not scum, it just comes by their behavior and how well they act like a townie.

Does that answer your question?
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #219 (isolation #20) » Sat Apr 30, 2011 8:28 am

Post by DeityKabuto »

Um. Right now you aren't making that much sense or putting any effort into your posts. That just makes me suspect you to be a Scum.
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #221 (isolation #21) » Sat Apr 30, 2011 8:38 am

Post by DeityKabuto »

I won't even bother to answer that. It's pretty obvious, and the next person who comes across this page will even understand that you aren't putting any effort.
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #228 (isolation #22) » Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:15 am

Post by DeityKabuto »

Regfan, I asked that we have Empking lynched today, the sooner he gets lynch, the less we will have to put up with his long conversations and his scumminess.

Atm, I find Empking most suspicious, I have already explained myself why in the previous page.

I feel most safe having Empking lynched today because if he has the power to kill, who knows where the world will end. o.O
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #230 (isolation #23) » Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:28 am

Post by DeityKabuto »

After our conversation, you are really the only person I have questioned so far/the only one I find scummy atm. I haven't questioned any body else, but you appear scummy not only to me, but a few others, and that's why I want you lynched today, Empking.
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #242 (isolation #24) » Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:49 pm

Post by DeityKabuto »

Sloth wrote:
DeityKabuto wrote:After our conversation, you are really the only person I have questioned so far/the only one I find scummy atm. I haven't questioned any body else, but you appear scummy not only to me, but a few others, and that's why I want you lynched today, Empking.

I think DK is scum whichever way Empking flips. Blatant admission of tunneling here - why limit yourself to only Empking, Kabuto?

Hmm... I think I had already explained this, but Empking was the only person I've gotten the chance to confront due to his superb activity here.
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #243 (isolation #25) » Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:51 pm

Post by DeityKabuto »

Also, personally, I really do understand why some of you guys may find me scummy if you do at all, I put myself in the wrong position by words/actions and you guys will think that it's safe to lynch whoever you find most scummy without taking the chance that they flip townie.
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #244 (isolation #26) » Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:52 pm

Post by DeityKabuto »

@post 243

Wrong game, lol
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #257 (isolation #27) » Mon May 02, 2011 12:32 pm

Post by DeityKabuto »

Twistedspoon wrote:also, I'm not buying the Empking scum business

to side with my gut I'd be voting kabuto or neil; both of who's flip I would be extremely interested in

VOTE: kabuto

I guess I'll have to justify this soon. Gut probably doesn't suffice alone, 11 pages in. You deserve more from me, I'll admit

You haven't really been much active or a help to the towns at all as of recently, but may I ask why you decided to place your vote on me all of a sudden? How much of the game thread have you "actually" read so far? What is the logic behind your post? Who am I not to say that you appear scummy? It is normal for people to say that the inactives/lurkers are more scummy that noone at all. Answer those please, and I'll see if I get a townie vibe from you or not.
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #281 (isolation #28) » Tue May 03, 2011 11:21 pm

Post by DeityKabuto »

HezLucky is scum, his large post. That is really Anti-Town, he is against quite a few people (suspects), and there can't be that many scum. I want him lynched as well as Empking.
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #296 (isolation #29) » Wed May 04, 2011 9:04 am

Post by DeityKabuto »

@Twistedspoon
, you are avoiding my questions on Post #257. You've posted several times after I had questioned you, yet you haven't replied. That is showing me that you are too lazy to read everything on this thread, which makes you look scum. Especially, since you haven't been much of a help to the towns, and you just started posting again.

*Note: For all of those wondering why Empking is sort of on a bandwagon, please read the conversation between Empking and I, and Empking and Niel, he really appears scummy. In some posts he acts like he doesn't care, and fails to answer what you're asking, and in others he just makes himself look even the more scummy.

[quote=neil1113]I find this reasoning less then satisfactory. Can you explain why a large post is Anti-Town, and why not trusting EVERYONE in the game is scummy?[/quote]

Hey... hey now. I said nothing about trust in that post. I said it just appears kind of Anti-Town to me that you have a whole lost of people you appear to be scum. Also how, some of the people listed haven't done anything to appear scummy imho. HezLucky is a lurker, he really hasn't contributed any or tried to scumhunt. So Really Idgaf much about his opinion, you can't come up after a lot has happened in Day 1 and act like everyone will trust you and you will be seen as a Townie. Sorry, but that's just how I see it.
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #316 (isolation #30) » Thu May 05, 2011 8:45 am

Post by DeityKabuto »

TwistedSpoon

You are still avoiding my questions on post #257.

I had already stated this in the previous page.
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #384 (isolation #31) » Sun May 08, 2011 8:17 am

Post by DeityKabuto »

HezLucky wrote:I don't think Empking is a werewolf because it would be really really dumb for the wolves to sacrifice "half their members" on Day One. (then again, maybe that's his only choice?)

It's one thing to believe he is scum. However, his claim will be sorted out over the rest of the game (ie. Seer dies, we lynch a mafia making it worth it for the seer to counterclaim, etc. etc.). As much as I would like to lynch him (and I really really do), I am not lynching a Seer claim on Day One. Onto my next highest target:

Unvote, Vote: DeityKabuto

Ok I just got back
My internet was down for about a day and a half, I am not inactive, reading everything.

But this post caught my attention. You should never believe any claims at all, people can lie. That leads me to believe that you are merely trying to defend your potential scumbuddy Empking. If I could I would unvote, but it seems that Empking has done way more scummier.
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #385 (isolation #32) » Sun May 08, 2011 8:19 am

Post by DeityKabuto »

TwistedSpoon

You are still avoiding my questions on post #257.

I had already stated this twice.
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #389 (isolation #33) » Sun May 08, 2011 9:31 am

Post by DeityKabuto »

Twistedspoon wrote:my main reason for suspecting you is gut...
and I'm hard pushed to find another scum read :/
DeityKabuto wrote:It is normal for people to say that the inactives/lurkers are more scummy that noone at all.

what do you mean noone at all? How can someone be scummier than noone?

*sigh*

That was just a side-statement. Now answer my question :@
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #392 (isolation #34) » Sun May 08, 2011 10:28 am

Post by DeityKabuto »

Twistedspoon wrote:
DeityKabuto wrote:
That was just a side-statement. Now answer my question :@

i did

the answers are gut and that I'm hard pushed for a better place to stick my vote

So, are you completely ignoring Empking's case or something?

It's like the scum are trying their best to not have him lynched.
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #394 (isolation #35) » Sun May 08, 2011 1:00 pm

Post by DeityKabuto »

@Regfan

That was a very persuasive strategy that you just did there. Why all of a sudden do you want us to not have Empking lynched?

There are people who have done more scummier things than TwistedSpoon, a few people even suspected me a little scummy way before TwistedSpoon. It's like you are a Pro-Mafia, you know how to play and all, yet you want everyone off Empking (Your mafia partner) so TwistedSpoon, and innocent Townie can be lynched. In basic terms, YOU are defending Empking. I don't know how many Mafia there are in this game, but if there is more than 3 than your strategy might work, and I don't know how many innocent townies may fall for this, but do not remove your vote on Empking, he is the most scummy of all.

VOTE COUNT PLEASE.

Scum-reads:

MangaofIllusion (Your tactic was to act like you were on Empking's wagon until you and your Mafia scum could find a plan to get him off the hook, now Regfan has done it)

Regfan (Scum... scum... scum... explained in my paragraph your strategy, just my opinion, not sure if this is how all the other Townies will see it)

Empking (Scum, anyone would determine this after reading all the long conversations Empking had with Niel and I, earlier in this game)

Town-reads

Niel (He at least tried to start a case with Empking)

HezLucky (He is wise, and is building up his own stuff or something of that sort)

Unvote

Vote Empking

Policy lynch the guy.
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #402 (isolation #36) » Sun May 08, 2011 11:40 pm

Post by DeityKabuto »

I hate the fact that nobody wants Empking lynched anymore, but since Twistedspoon is at L-1, I guess this is what the town wants.

Unvote
Vote TwistedSpoon

This should at least provide us with more information which ever way he flips.
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #413 (isolation #37) » Fri May 13, 2011 9:31 am

Post by DeityKabuto »

Well, we just lost our Seer, and I can't get anything from Empking's death. It was pretty obvious that everyone wanted him dead, but we can get something from the Townie we lynched, why the hell did you guys want TwistedSpoon dead anyways? I wanted Empking dead, he turned Pro-townie, but he wasn't helping much of the town at all, imho TwistedSpoon looked very innocent. I will be looking into who started TwistedSpoon's case and cast my vote on them.
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #415 (isolation #38) » Fri May 13, 2011 12:15 pm

Post by DeityKabuto »

neil1113 wrote:
DeityKabuto wrote:Well, we just lost our Seer, and I can't get anything from Empking's death. It was pretty obvious that everyone wanted him dead, but we can get something from the Townie we lynched, why the hell did you guys want TwistedSpoon dead anyways? I wanted Empking dead,
he turned Pro-townie, but he wasn't helping much of the town at all,
imho TwistedSpoon looked very innocent. I will be looking into who started TwistedSpoon's case and cast my vote on them.

How do you turn pro-town, but not be any help to town? This post looks absolutely like a fluff post with a forced reaction.

I can't believe Emp was actually the Seer, I have some suspicions as to who the Werewolves are while the game was at Night Phase. I speculate they would be Werewolves because of the blatant connection between the two of them, however they very well could have a Mafia partner that's just being silent or deliberately distant. But before I post anything specific, I believe my suspicions will be either confirmed or denied when one of the two people posts. Until that time, I'll wait to post them.

I mean he kept on making things look worse for himself, but the constant "unneeded" comments and quotes and stuff. It was annoying but at the same time made him seem scummish. Right now, the best thing is too evaluate everything that happened in Day 1 and search for clues of potential people who may be "scummy". Also the people who started the lynch on that innocent townie, who even I had said before appeared a bit innocent.
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #420 (isolation #39) » Sat May 14, 2011 12:53 am

Post by DeityKabuto »

Vote
Wickedestjr

From reading the past few pages, Wickedestjr was the main driver of TwistedSpoon's case, explain yourself, please. You didn't have "strong" evidence for actually wanting him lynched.
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #429 (isolation #40) » Sat May 14, 2011 12:10 pm

Post by DeityKabuto »

I am speaking my mind, and I don't really trust this HezLucky guy, I have been in games where scum actually contribute with wall post, so don't let that confuse your read on him. But, his posts seems interesting, and could give us some leads on where to start are search of past actions in Day 1.
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #434 (isolation #41) » Sun May 15, 2011 12:11 am

Post by DeityKabuto »

Wickedestjr, you are ignoring post #420.
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #439 (isolation #42) » Sun May 15, 2011 7:00 am

Post by DeityKabuto »

Wickedestjr, regarding your most recent post, I would feel more safe having neil lynched instead of ZMuffinMan. He was the main person on Empking's case, and I could easily seem him telling his scumbuddies to lynch Empking.

Unvote
Vote neil1113
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #446 (isolation #43) » Mon May 16, 2011 8:27 am

Post by DeityKabuto »

MagnaofIllusion, that made my feel a bit more scummy about you, your logic for voting me is a bit confusing, so please explain again. :/
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #448 (isolation #44) » Mon May 16, 2011 10:05 am

Post by DeityKabuto »

MagnaofIllusion wrote:
DeityKabuto wrote:MagnaofIllusion, that made my feel a bit more scummy about you, your logic for voting me is a bit confusing, so please explain again. :/

Aha the threat - "Suspecting me made you seem more scummy". Noted.

It's quite simple logic.

You hammered TwistedSpoon. In that hammer post you say "This is what Town wants" as your explanation for your vote. We were far from deadline.

First thing after night you state that "Whoever started the vote on Twisted is scummy because I had a Town read on him"

Town players don't hammer Townreads outside of absolute deadline to avoid a No-lynch and twice try and shift the blame elsewhere (saying it is Town's will in your hammer post and then trying to say those who started the wagon were scum).

Furthermore you distanced yourself strongly from every bad vote (Empking and Twisted) on Day 1 today.

Me saying that I wasn't for the Twistedspoon vote isn't scummy at all, a scum wouldn't think like that, I simply voted him before the "deadline" (which I had ignored) because I trust the towns and that was what the majority wants, either way we still have information. I really wasn't a big part of the whole Twistedspoon case in Day 1, so I really can't do much but go back and review his case to find any suspicions on anyone. Now, in Day 2, what the majority wants isn't a wise decision since there are 2 Werewolfs still alive, and 3 scum. I am just letting you guys know. Unlike me, who stated my actions in Day 1, a scum would want to go by unnoticed or convincingly which means they would never state what they'd done / their though process in the past. I highly doubt that is the "mindset" of a scum. Right now, I am getting sort of a Town read from you, but I don't trust much of anyone as of what recently happened in Day 1, but you are trying to scum hunt, but try not to limit your options to I alone, and make any drastic decisions, their are plenty of others. The people who I really do not trust are neil1118, ZMuffinMan, and Hez Lucky. I only am getting a 100% town vibe from Regfan. His posts are wise, and he is posting kind of like a Pro-town.
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #450 (isolation #45) » Mon May 16, 2011 11:24 am

Post by DeityKabuto »

The reasons I find you suspicious neil are as followed:

- You and Empking had a big debate, and you wanted him lynched the most out of anyone leading to my second point.
- You could have easily been the Mafia who decided to night kill Empking as how you two have pages of arguments, including a bunch of "spam/waste of space" comments.
- Empking flipped Town, you wanted Empking lynched, you were the "main" driver of Empking's case, and at the end of Day 1, you switched over to voting HezLucky, why is that? Did you feel that HezLucky was more scummier than Empking, or are HezLucky and Empking both townies and you are a scum aware of who's Townie or not? If I recall, your case on Empking went more in-depth than with HezLucky.
- You were SO certain of Empking being scum.

Yes Wicked, Muffin... please vote me because this post doesn't exist!

See Emp? You're scum. I have one page of ISO and that's all you'd have to go through to see this post. Conveniently you've overlooked it. You're going to be lynched today Emp, because you're scum. And why do you keep asking people to do things, like quoting things to "everybody"... You're not in any position to be requesting ANYBODY to be doing ANYTHING.

^That was a quote from Post #301 (whereas Empking sounded PRETTY sure Empking was scum)

With that said, #301. Your case on Empking had started, what? 10 Pages earlier. You sounded pretty sure of Empking being scum, but he flipped Townie. Guys, get on Niel's case.

There, I have a case on you, satisfied?

Unvote
Vote niel1118
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #458 (isolation #46) » Tue May 17, 2011 12:04 am

Post by DeityKabuto »

Regfan, the only completed scum game I have is on a different website, but I was a major newbie at the time, so I don't think you would want to look at that.

@neil1113

Smh. There you go, trying to "attack" me to get me off your case. It's not going to work, I still consider you scummy somewhat-bit. I also found Empking scummy to some extent, but I would have never EVER found him scummy at all, if I hadn't intervened and read your major case on Empking. Which is all to say, you started it. A scum could easily start a case on an innocent Townie which is all I have to say. Leading me to say, you could have easily Night-killed Empking, but didn't think anyone would find you scummy for it, since people were saying why don't we just have Empking lynched and get things over with. Now then, on your post 49, you as a SCUM, could have took that INTO consideration of Empking being seer after he claimed, making all the more reasons to lynch him. HENCE why you unvoted him, and said we should have another Townie lynched and just Night-kill Empking.

Also, Niel, tbh, when this game started, I was still unfamiliar with the whole Mafia thing and how to play and stuff, but now I have more than an idea. I have completed two games during this time, and I am currently in three, including this one. I didn't know much of what I was doing during Day 1.

Now, form the bandwagon on neil1113, his actions deem scummy.

Unvote
Vote neil1113

Typo when I last voted you.
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #476 (isolation #47) » Wed May 18, 2011 8:26 am

Post by DeityKabuto »

I laugh at how their are several scum trying to push suspicious on me, *Niel. You still haven't responded to my latest post, and you find me scummy.
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #487 (isolation #48) » Thu May 19, 2011 8:53 am

Post by DeityKabuto »

HezLucky, and the rest of you guys. Why do you think HezLucky is less scum than neil?

Isn't it obvious, they are either both scum, or only one of them?

At first Empking tried to start a case on neil, but neil looked better at the time, Empking avoided lynched, and neil and the rest of the scum agreed to night kill Empking.

Now I have a case on neil, which he hasn't responded to, and I really feel more safe having neil lynched.
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #488 (isolation #49) » Thu May 19, 2011 8:53 am

Post by DeityKabuto »

ZMuffinman
HezLucky
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #489 (isolation #50) » Thu May 19, 2011 8:54 am

Post by DeityKabuto »

Why do you think ZMuffinman is less scum than neil?
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #494 (isolation #51) » Thu May 19, 2011 11:58 am

Post by DeityKabuto »

Unvote
Vote cjdrum

Wickedest that is a reasonable case, and if he is scum, I don't think his scum buddies would vote upon him that easy, since the town is at odds, which two townies gone at D1.

But I still have
FoS neil

Cjdrum was wrong about Empking, so he may be wrong about neil or MoI.
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #511 (isolation #52) » Fri May 20, 2011 8:37 am

Post by DeityKabuto »

neil1113 wrote:
Umbrage wrote:
Vote Count:

HezLucky (3) - zMuffinMan, Regfan
DeityKabuto (1) - neil1113
Sloth (2) - LynchMePls, cjdrum
MagnaofIllusion (1) - HezLucky
neil1113 (1) - DeityKabuto
cjdrum (1) - MagnaofIllusion

Not Voting: Sloth, Wickedestjr.

Since then, Wicked said he voted for CJ. (2)
Deity hopped on the wagon. (3)
Lynch busses. (4)

Regfan is right, as it takes (6) to lynch, CJ is only at L-2. While I'm becoming more and more convinced as I continue to ISO CJ, I'm pretty sure he's being bussed by one of his partners. The already VI Deity is on the wagon, and his switching of votes makes me nervous, while Lynch already looks like he's bussing his partner, which I hope we don't let that slide if CJ if the choice of the town tonight.

I'll go ahead and UNVOTE: and VOTE: Cjdrum. Now he's at L-1. Either way I look at it, CJ turns out to be scum in the possibilities above. Poor CJ, having Lynch as his partner kind of threw him under the bus nonchalantly...

If Cj flips scum, the scum will try to avoid the wagon, take my word on that.

Regfan, I will get to your questions, later.
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #514 (isolation #53) » Fri May 20, 2011 10:15 am

Post by DeityKabuto »

neil1113 wrote:Deity, do you really think scum would avoid the wagon if CJ flips scum? If so, why do you think that over scum trying to bus their partner (example: Lynch)?

Lynch: I have no desire to discuss anything with you. You're defense besides being insulting, rude, and vulgar, is "no, you're his partner!" Really Lynch? Really? Glad you're incapable of making a defense when you're caught.

Sort of.

But now. Attention:

I am forming a policy.

All townies are due to have cjdrum lynched today, most of us find him scummy, and some of the more experienced players are the ones leading a case on him. You all have until May 20-21st. The last people on the wagon, are the more scummier ones since it might take scum a while to decide whether to lynch a scumbuddy or not
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #517 (isolation #54) » Fri May 20, 2011 11:38 am

Post by DeityKabuto »

Regfan wrote:Deity, instead of attempting to pressure people to hammer this ending the day I would much rather you respond to the questions I asked of you.

I said hold on, I don't have much time right now. I am not on 24/7.
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #527 (isolation #55) » Mon May 23, 2011 8:54 am

Post by DeityKabuto »

I am more positive that he may be werewolf, nobody agreed when I said to lynch him D2.

Vote neil1113

At the end of D2, I was also right about the fact that the most scummiest were the last on his wagon, which in that case the guy hammered himself. I am also a bit suspicious of Regfan being scum. But I feel more safe with neil1113 gone.
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #529 (isolation #56) » Mon May 23, 2011 12:26 pm

Post by DeityKabuto »

Regfan wrote:Welcome havingfitz.

In light of the scum flip I'm going to need to do some re-reading should have my thoughts up later tonight or by latest tommorow. Deity, the fact that it's a new day doesn't mean that you can continue to avoid answering the questions I've constantly had to ask you, here they are:

1. Post #476 by DeityKabuto - Be more specific please, who do you think the 'several scum' pushing on you are. Can you provide examples of them pushing on you?

2. Post #487 by DeityKabuto - You say that at least one, likely both of zMuffinMan and Neil are scum, do you believe they're on the same scum-team? Yes or no. What makes you believe they are if the answer is yes?

3. You state you believe Cjdrum is mafia, therefore what would it matter if he was 'right or wrong' about his suspicions?

1. You are potentially one of the scum pushing on me, neil is also one of them. This is not an OMGUS. You are so eager to have me answer your questions. And Neil is so eager to get me off his d**k.

2. I can see you and Neil as werewolf, but I can't see Neil and ZMuffinMan as Werewolf.

I can see ZMuffinman and Cjdrum as Mafia.

Werewolfs: You, and Neil

Mafia: ZMuffinman and Cjdrum

There are not much towns left, and I am one of the few townies alive, by this post, I will most likely be the next victim of the Werewolf, and I think we already lost, so as of now, I would have the Mafia people claim, and they should side with Townies to at least get rid of the werewolves.
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #539 (isolation #57) » Mon May 23, 2011 11:52 pm

Post by DeityKabuto »

Neil, it is pretty obvious you are a Werewolf, you and Regfan.

My word is pointless, since I'm one of the few towns alive.

2 Mafia alive
2 Werewolf

As I said, I want the Mafia to claim now and help the town.
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #552 (isolation #58) » Tue May 24, 2011 9:50 am

Post by DeityKabuto »

I find Neil scum whether Mafia or Werewolf, I feel the safest with him gone, it's mostly just a "gut" feeling. I had my case with neil in D2, nobody listened and I am pretty confident with my vote on him.
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #560 (isolation #59) » Wed May 25, 2011 12:25 pm

Post by DeityKabuto »

neil1113 wrote:Can someone please make a case on me and stop saying you're so certain I'm scum? I'm town for the freaking record, and it's pissing me off now. Three of you now, call me scum, place your vote on me, and I've yet to see a single point / case made that wasn't about CJ. You three (Reg, Wicked, and Deity) are officially making this game no fun. Please for the love of all that is holy, SCUM HUNT. If you were, you wouldn't be voting me because I'm not scum. Good god you three piss me off.

I had a case on you in D2, but you refused to respond after a couple of goes.
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #580 (isolation #60) » Thu May 26, 2011 10:46 am

Post by DeityKabuto »

Unvote
Vote Regfan

obvscum obv

We lynch Regfan today, results are when he flips. Can't explain, but my gut is telling me that he is more of a threat than Neil.
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #588 (isolation #61) » Fri May 27, 2011 8:49 am

Post by DeityKabuto »

Guys, get on Regfan's wagon.
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #593 (isolation #62) » Sat May 28, 2011 1:03 am

Post by DeityKabuto »

Unvote
Vote Neil

obvscum obv

We lynch Neil today, results are when he flips. Can't explain, but my gut is telling me that he is more of a threat than Regfan.
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #594 (isolation #63) » Sat May 28, 2011 1:04 am

Post by DeityKabuto »

Unvote
Vote Neil
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #610 (isolation #64) » Mon May 30, 2011 5:41 am

Post by DeityKabuto »

Claim: Vanilla Town

havingfitz, and everyone else who votes me after this is scum.
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #627 (isolation #65) » Mon May 30, 2011 11:26 pm

Post by DeityKabuto »

zMuffinMan wrote:Re: the VCA, to put it simply, your VCA doesn't "support" your suspicions, it just makes sense if you're right. And it would make sense with almost any other suspicions you have.

I agree, reasoning > VCA.
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #637 (isolation #66) » Tue May 31, 2011 8:19 am

Post by DeityKabuto »

Someone hammer neil.
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #641 (isolation #67) » Tue May 31, 2011 10:15 am

Post by DeityKabuto »

Also, I think MangaofIllusion is town, or if not, at least helping the town, good to keep him around for a while.
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #651 (isolation #68) » Tue May 31, 2011 11:30 pm

Post by DeityKabuto »

zMuffinMan wrote:Need to clarify something:

@Regfan, Wicked, DK, MoI,

Do you think neil is a werewolf or mafia? And why?

Werewolf, if he was town he would be dead by now, also since how he got Empking lynched and the previous night kills.
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #662 (isolation #69) » Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:17 am

Post by DeityKabuto »

I also think why cjdrum wont vote neil is because neil is his partner and neil is at L-1.
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #664 (isolation #70) » Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:30 am

Post by DeityKabuto »

MagnaofIllusion wrote:
DeityKabuto wrote:I also think why cjdrum wont vote neil is because neil is his partner and neil is at L-1.

Cjdrum has been dead since yesterday.

Do you actually think about what you are typing before you post it?

One day? Two day? I'm pretty sure he had all of today to vote for him.
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #666 (isolation #71) » Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:45 am

Post by DeityKabuto »

MagnaofIllusion wrote:
DeityKabuto wrote:
One day? Two day? I'm pretty sure he had all of today to vote for him.

One game Day.

CJ was lynched
YESTERDAY
- as in Day 2.

Again - do you think about what you post?

Does this really matter?
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #668 (isolation #72) » Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:11 am

Post by DeityKabuto »

MagnaofIllusion wrote:
DeityKabuto wrote:
Does this really matter?

Insert Epic Face-palm pic here ...

Also, I hate to discuss on-going games, but cjdrum just posted in a concurrent game I am in with him.
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #680 (isolation #73) » Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:32 pm

Post by DeityKabuto »

HezLucky wrote:enough chat with you. talking to scum won't get me anywhere.

oh remaining townies wherever you are.
we are few and far between
we must band together and rid ourselves
of dirty dirty scum
muffin and magna
and whoever the two others are

i could solve this game
but it would be meaningless
as my vote is only one

i need you all to band together
as half the remaining are scum
if the town does not play well
we stand no chance to get out alive

to vote or not to vote
that is the question
whether tis nobler in the mind to go after guaranteed scum
when you cannot convince anyone of your position
alas, poor horatio, i hardly knew ye

nevertheless, everyone has their reads
and it is pretty hard to be wrong
when half of the people in this game
have win cons that are town-non

despite this all
your scumdar is crap
take it from me
i can carry you on my back
but it requires some trust
and some potential sheep
if you want to win this game
you'd be advised to go without a peep

vote for magna or muffin

--- the emo poet, who doesn't expect to be listened to at all today, and will be saying he told you so once the game is finished

I am one of the last few VT's and my vote goes on neil.
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #691 (isolation #74) » Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:23 am

Post by DeityKabuto »

Moi, you questioned me?
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #709 (isolation #75) » Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:28 am

Post by DeityKabuto »

Regfan wrote:Sorry, I've been avoiding this game out of sheer frustration I'll catch up and make a proper post later tonight.

Okay Scum (:
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #722 (isolation #76) » Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:22 am

Post by DeityKabuto »

neil1113 wrote:VOTE: DeityKabuto

Just checked in, read through the thread. Update on my V/LA: I'll be driving home tomorrow night, where I can finally catch up once and for all and start posting again. Expect something from me either tomorrow night, Tuesday, or Wednesday at the latest. (I might just sleep all day Tuesday to catch up on sleep, so forgive me if I do.)

Mis-lynch. Cool story, bro.
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #729 (isolation #77) » Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:25 am

Post by DeityKabuto »

havingfitz, I am not scum, you are heading in the wrong direction, sir.
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #745 (isolation #78) » Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:24 pm

Post by DeityKabuto »

Unvote
Vote HezLucky

L-1 if HezLucky hammers himself now.
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #747 (isolation #79) » Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:37 pm

Post by DeityKabuto »

HezLucky wrote:Actually your vote puts me at a grand total of a whopping TWO votes.

Care to explain your vote? Or how your read of me has directly correlated throughout the game with whether or not I've been accusing you?

Well for one, you say that you are starting a case on me when I'm a Vanilla Town o_0

And if you don't believe my claim, and you somehow convince everyone to lynch me and I do indeed flip VT, you will be their next target, so I suggest you give up now. You are either Mafia or Werewolf.
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #757 (isolation #80) » Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:58 am

Post by DeityKabuto »

HezLucky TWO PEOPLE NOT ON THE NEIL WAGON ARE NOT SCUM?
ROFL YOU AMUSE ME WITH YOUR BS, YOU ARE SCUM, FACE THE FACTS.

Anyways:

Unvote
Vote neil1113

Town-guts telling me it's a bit time we rid of him, he's been flying under the radar, and he has the most suspicion out anyone. Also ROFL at the people who really think I'm scum, I am not, face the fucking facts and stop trying to scum push a case.
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #787 (isolation #81) » Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:54 am

Post by DeityKabuto »

havingfitz wrote:@MoI...I based my comments of your VCA on the comments you made. Show me one definite stance you made in your conclusions. And by definite stance...I mean not a this or that deduction. As far as Boldgate goes...you have made far more of an issue with it than I have. Talk about deflecting attention from more serious suspicions.

I find it very suspect that you spend another wallpost critiquing (sp?) the person you are vointg and one of your top suspects (Hez) and then vote for the leading wagon. It looks like self preservation FMPOV. I still think DK is extremely suscious, regardless of his VI categorization by people (VIs can be scum too), and I'm amazed that he continues to elude votes. I have you and DK as my top suspects and neil and zMM a distant 3rd and 4th. The fact zMM is voting you and neil is leaning that way has me very interested in your flip (sans a DK flip) and as my DK vote is going nowhere, I'll move to my #2.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Magna

Hammer neil, that Magna, we all know neil is the safer lynch.
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #807 (isolation #82) » Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:56 am

Post by DeityKabuto »

zMuffinMan wrote:Wow, MoI is a double-voter and a werewolf!

Get on neil's wagon, it's about time we end him from getting any further.
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #811 (isolation #83) » Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:43 am

Post by DeityKabuto »

Unvote
Vote MagnaofIllusion

Fine, but I swear neil is on one of the two scumteams.
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #824 (isolation #84) » Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:51 am

Post by DeityKabuto »

Vote neil

I FUCKING TOLD YOU IDIOTS TO LYNCH NEIL
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #825 (isolation #85) » Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:51 am

Post by DeityKabuto »

DAMN SO MANY SCUM ALIVE, NOBODY WILL LISTEN
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #832 (isolation #86) » Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:37 pm

Post by DeityKabuto »

neil1113 wrote:VOTE: Regfan.

Reg and Havingfitz are werewolves, and they are totally playing each off each other here. I'm Mafia, but I'm not a Warewolf. I'm likely going to be dead tonight. So I'm laying all on the table so that the Wolves don't gain the win. The whole day start between them too is completely forced and rehearsed. And it's painfully obvious. Lynch Reg today, see for yourself, then lynch Fitz tomorrow after he kills me tonight. Then it'll be a battle between my partner and town, but the killing faction will be out of both of our hairs and so this will be beneficial to both us and the town, getting rid of them first.

Neil vote yourself, seriously, I want to win.
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #833 (isolation #87) » Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:40 pm

Post by DeityKabuto »

Umbrage wrote:
Vote Count:

neil1113 (1) - DeityKabuto
Regfan (1) - neil1113

Not Voting: Regfan, HezLucky, zMuffinMan, havingfitz.

Well 6 are alive, I am Vanilla Townie, so the possibility of only one other VT/Pro-town is likely.

Regfan, neil1113, ZMuffinMan I am certain are on one of the scum teams.

havingfitz, HezLucky, a 50-50

Neil, as I said one day ago is the most safest lynch, all in all, if the Werewolfs don't lynch the two townies today, then the town may have a chance.

I would like to ask the the Mafia claim now and assist the town side, I think I requested this two days ago.
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #840 (isolation #88) » Sun Jun 12, 2011 1:35 pm

Post by DeityKabuto »

zMuffinMan wrote:I'm sorry, what? I wasn't voting in my last post. Unlike you. You've already decided for sure that neil is a werewolf. Ah, durrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

What evaluation? I thought neil was mafia yesterday, his claim doesn't increase or decrease my suspicion of this.

But yeah, you'd be pretty mad if you got lynched for no reason, and that's good enough for me.

VOTE: Regfan

Sweeeeeeeeeeeet Regfan anger.

Please don't be like this, it is evident you and neil are a scumteam.

Let's end this, neil is the lynch for today, it has been decided.
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #925 (isolation #89) » Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:09 am

Post by DeityKabuto »

zMuffinMan wrote:VOTE: No lynch

Scum lmAFO

I ROFL'D THIS IS POOR SCUM PLAY

GUYS REGFAN OR NEIL, IT DOESNT MATTER WHO WE LYNCHED, WE KNOW THEY ARE BOTH SCUM, SO LET'S END IT AND STOP THEM FROM LIVING, TWO TOWNS LEFT (one is me), WE STILL HAVE A CHANCE
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #930 (isolation #90) » Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:02 am

Post by DeityKabuto »

havingfitz wrote:DK...have you realized the game is over yet? And cj is still dead in here?

OH LOL GAME OVER. WELP I WAS RIGHT ABOUT MY READS, GG GUYS
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #932 (isolation #91) » Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:29 pm

Post by DeityKabuto »

neil1113 wrote:
DeityKabuto wrote:
havingfitz wrote:DK...have you realized the game is over yet? And cj is still dead in here?

OH LOL GAME OVER. WELP I WAS RIGHT ABOUT MY READS, GG GUYS

And do you realize that you lost the game for Town because of your desperate need to tunnel me?

No, but I was right about you being scum all along o.O

Return to “Completed Open Games”