diddin
diddin
Mafia Scum
diddin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #550 (ISO) » Tue Apr 26, 2011 12:04 pm

Post by diddin »

EBWOP: That is, Magna must die pre-LYLO.
Show
Town 8/4
Mafia 2/3
3rd Party 0/0

Everyone loves Diddin-Slaxx
gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #551 (ISO) » Tue Apr 26, 2011 1:32 pm

Post by gandalf5166 »

MagnaofIllusion wrote:
gandalf5166 wrote:@MoI: LOTR Mafia. Advance Wars Mafia that recently ended(although technically we won/drew by accident).
LOTR Mafia was not lost due to 'logic'. Fate's play was anything but logical. LOTR was lost by the combination of incomplete information and ego.

Any other examples?
Exactly. Town ALWAYS has incomplete info. WHICH IS WHY USING LOGIC TO TRY TO WIN THE GAME IS RETARDED
LordChronos
LordChronos
Mafia Scum
LordChronos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #552 (ISO) » Tue Apr 26, 2011 2:15 pm

Post by LordChronos »

Baby Spice wrote:Why would I answer MoI's deliberate misrep of the situation?

Why would I dignify his lie with an answer?

How does he interprit my mistaking Chronos and Chronopie, as me mistaking LordChronos and Chronopie?
Why does he think I would not try to spell someones name right, or for that matter, get their gender right?
When I have apologiesed in the past for misspelling someone's name.
Why does he, and yourself, continue with this crap when someone else has actually admitted thet they themselves have confused Chronos and Chronopie?

Missrepping this badly makes MoI scum, as there is no other reason to do it, and once a certain game ends I'll proove he misreps crap like that.
There is no one named Chronos in this game though. Hell, I don't know that I can remember anyone abbreviating my name as Chronos. Usually it's LC. Also, MoI is almost certainly not scum because of his making a claim that insures his death before LyLo. Also, who else said they confused me with Chronopie?

Answer the question: Why am I scummy?

@gandalf

Using logic to win the game is not retarded. Gut instinct is not exactly infallible.
I'm a talking computer.
gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #553 (ISO) » Tue Apr 26, 2011 2:19 pm

Post by gandalf5166 »

Uh, yes it is. Logic only produces accurate output if it has accurate input. Gut instinct is based purely on yourself, and you know your motives are pure. So yes, I do think that logic in a non-open setup is useless.
Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #554 (ISO) » Tue Apr 26, 2011 2:22 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

Iecerint wrote:Also, can we do:

Chronopie = Chrono
LordChronos = LC

Because I've actually thought for the past long time that CK wanted to pressure Chronopie. <_<
I don't know what annoys me more. Bad Harry Potter fan fiction that gets the facts right, or good Harry Potter fan fiction that doesn't.

Sometimes, when I say "I'm okay", I want someone to give me a hug and say, "Let's watch Doctor Who"
LordChronos
LordChronos
Mafia Scum
LordChronos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #555 (ISO) » Tue Apr 26, 2011 4:54 pm

Post by LordChronos »

Baby Spice wrote:
Iecerint wrote:Also, can we do:

Chronopie = Chrono
LordChronos = LC

Because I've actually thought for the past long time that CK wanted to pressure Chronopie. <_<
Might wanna read that again.
I'm a talking computer.
Gemini
Gemini
Townie
Gemini
Townie
Townie

Post Post #556 (ISO) » Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:57 pm

Post by Gemini »

MagnaofIllusion wrote:I’m having a hard time getting an Iec read. His posts are stuffed full of laziness and not scum-hunting, as evidenced by his 498 as of late. It certainly doesn’t scream the Iec as Town I’ve come to expect. I’m going to have to look over my Iec as scum experiences to see what I can take from that.
This has been my thought exactly. I've been trying to get a better read on Iece, but I've been really uneasy has he is not playing like the Iec town I know. In particular, he always seems to draw attention early game and in this game he pretty much disappeared until RVS was over and some early targets had already been established. I also agree that his posts seem somewhat lazy as if he hasn't been paying attention to some of the main topics of the game, or maybe is deliberately avoiding talking about some players. Generally I have a tendency to want to defend Iece but in this game I am getting a very different vibe from his posting than usual. It's totally meta/gut at this point, so I have left it, aside from mentioning it to MJ, but I think it's interesting you have brought it up as well.
BabySpice wrote:Why would I answer MoI's deliberate misrep of the situation?
So what you're saying is you don't actually have an answer to his legitimate question. Leave aside the misnomer - let's pretend it never happened. It seems to me like you are trying to focus on that so you can avoid the real question. Forget about the names - WHY DO YOU THINK LORDCHRONOS IS SCUMMY? Why did you vote for him? You have failed to give any reason whatsoever yet for your vote there and it looks a whole lot to me like you just voted for whoever Chesskid said and just faked an iso reading in order to look like you were putting some thought into it. The misnomer in your vote lends support to that, but it is not the entire issue. I'm interested to see you give a specific reason for your vote though, since LC wasn't ever a popular bandwagon you can't just crib someone else's case.

I'd happily switch our vote back over to BS.

-kt
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #557 (ISO) » Tue Apr 26, 2011 9:20 pm

Post by AGar »

diddin wrote:Dude MoI is pretty much confirmed town due to the hated townie claim. Flailharder scum.
Uhhhh lolno?
gandalf5166 wrote:Uh, yes it is. Logic only produces accurate output if it has accurate input. Gut instinct is based purely on yourself, and you know your motives are pure. So yes, I do think that logic in a non-open setup is useless.
Now this... this is just retarded.
Ski mask? Check! Sawed off? Check! Guilty conscience, fear of death? Check! Check! Check!

Get to know me. Or don't. I won't tell you what to do. I'm not God. Or your father. Or your boss.
Shadow Dancer
Shadow Dancer
Mafia Scum
Shadow Dancer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #558 (ISO) » Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:54 pm

Post by Shadow Dancer »

gand wrote:Exactly. Town ALWAYS has incomplete info. WHICH IS WHY USING LOGIC TO TRY TO WIN THE GAME IS RETARDED
*ShakeHeadAndResign*
Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #559 (ISO) » Wed Apr 27, 2011 1:55 am

Post by Baby Spice »

Gemini wrote:
BabySpice wrote:Why would I answer MoI's deliberate misrep of the situation?

So what you're saying is you don't actually have an answer to his legitimate question. Leave aside the misnomer - let's pretend it never happened. It seems to me like you are trying to focus on that so you can avoid the real question. Forget about the names - WHY DO YOU THINK LORDCHRONOS IS SCUMMY?
MagnaofIllusion wrote:
BabySpice wrote:
MoI wrote:But you didn’t vote him even though you say he’s making the wagon on him look good? And then a few posts later you choose instead to vote LC for no reason other than Chesskid said so?

Scummy as hell. As is your response 271 where you attempted to justify your bad SD vote based on flavor spec when it has been made clear it can’t possibly be a scum-tell.
What makes it impossible MoI? Would that be Agar's comment on the topic well after my vote?

Gemini. This is what the misrepping and question is about. Not LC.

Now this is interesting. Gemini asks me why SD's Ragnorak comment can be considered a scumtell, I ask how can it not, then MoI takes up the case, continues the stupidity of it not being a scum tell and misreps about it, now Gemini starts with the same misrep crap over something they started.

Similar false ideas and similar responses, tag team attacks (Not similtanious notice). MoI scum buddy found :)

Two down.

But to get onto LC , one actual content post in sixteen. Was, and still is, worthy of pressure, but def scum first.
I don't know what annoys me more. Bad Harry Potter fan fiction that gets the facts right, or good Harry Potter fan fiction that doesn't.

Sometimes, when I say "I'm okay", I want someone to give me a hug and say, "Let's watch Doctor Who"
mothrax
mothrax
Mafia Scum
mothrax
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #560 (ISO) » Wed Apr 27, 2011 2:17 am

Post by mothrax »

This is a mythology game, that was mythology. Was it Greek? No. Was it on the first page? Yes. The fact that you continue to bring something so small up is quite telling really. In my experience, people who make mountains out of molehills are scum.
Shadow Dancer
Shadow Dancer
Mafia Scum
Shadow Dancer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #561 (ISO) » Wed Apr 27, 2011 2:33 am

Post by Shadow Dancer »

@BS: First of it is "Ragnarök" not "Ragnorak".
For some one who seemingly knows little about mytholoy - whichever mythology that might be - you are strangely overconfident in seeing "scumtells" therein...
And your attack on MoI seems like the worst ourburst of OGUS i can imagine.
Too bad, I was almost at the point to pitty you for your "Chronos/Chronpie"- slip.

Unvote. Vote Baby
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #562 (ISO) » Wed Apr 27, 2011 2:59 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

Gandalf wrote:Uh, yes it is. Logic only produces accurate output if it has accurate input. Gut instinct is based purely on yourself, and you know your motives are pure. So yes, I do think that logic in a non-open setup is useless.
Lulz. All I can say is lulz.

--
BabySpice wrote:MoI, nice mis rep, again.

Correcting your faulty meta read of me is not a null meta defense. It's showing your lies.

again you deflect and actually you yourself don't answer the question.
I don’t have a meta read on you Baby. I don’t know why you keep saying I do. Showing that your self-pronouncements about meta are invalid isn't a meta read. I have a scum-read because you are paying very scummy.

What question am I dodging again? The one about SD’s Norse Mythos comment not possibly being a scum-tell? It’s clearly not possibly as slip for the following reasons, which I’ve made clear before.

1. In this game the Greek Gods are MOD confirmed Town. Mods have repeatedly confirmed that other Mythos Gods are scum. Mod are going to ‘guaranteed’ have safe-claims for scum. Otherwise a Day 1 mass claim breaks the game. Both Mods have documented history of providing full safe-claims. So there is NO WAY that the scum could possibly not understand that any other Gods are Town. Thus SD's comment about Ragn. just a Null-tell.

Now once again I’m going to ask you all the questions you’ve dodged / deflected in one spot.
Not answering is a direct scum claim from you.

1. Why did you spell check LC into Chronopie when LC is a nicely clear indicator of the player in question in the first place.
2. Why did you suspect LC? Specific reasons are required.
3. Why didn’t you vote diddin at ISO 2 when you said he was “making the sus wagon on you look good” and you had no active vote?

--
Dekes wrote:1. Even by the highest stretch of imagination I didn't say or imply that. I know too well that bad players can be scum. I learned that the hard way. You can't give me a solid reason why scum-BS would object the diddin-wagon, when it's clear that no matter what one flips it doesn't exonerate the other. They're scummy for independent reasons. So you brush it off as WIFOM.
I gave you one quite clearly in the post you are responding to … they are partners together. Now you are out-of-hand dismissing a possibility. Of course they are scummy for independent reasons. That doesn’t mean they can’t be partners. Your reaction is why I suspect you.

1. You say BabySpice is a bad player.
2. You say they are scummy for independent reasons.
3. You are trying to argue that BabySpice can’t be scum because he’s just a bad player and he has no reason to not push diddin’s wagon. Clearly he has a reason if they are partners. Or, for that matter, if he wants someone to be able to say “Look, he isn’t jumping on the alternate wagon, he must be Town”. That you are willing to just dismiss her scummy play I find suspect.
Dekes wrote:Since no town role will protect BS, if at some point a vig claims a failed killing attempt on BS, she goes down, easy as that. Why wouldn't scum use the opportunity to bus the hell out of scum-BS and her atrocious game now?
Yes, so the you are advocating the Vig out themselves if they shoot BS and fail in a power-role rich game where any number of possibilities exists for why the shot failed. That’s bad reasoning.

What makes you assume that none of the votes on BS aren’t from scum?

And what do you make of the large levels of resistance to a BabySpice wagon as compared to the ease with which ShadowDancer was brought to L-1?
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
ooba
ooba
Jack of All Trades
ooba
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #563 (ISO) » Wed Apr 27, 2011 3:02 am

Post by ooba »

I'm calling gandalf-BS scumbuddies. Quadz-BS links also present (Basis: Quick ISO of all three. I'll post all points which caught my eye once I am at a PC)

Both BS, gandalf now look like scum trying to overplay the dumbtown card.

I'd be happy with any of these three lynches.
Unvote. Vote: BS
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #564 (ISO) » Wed Apr 27, 2011 3:06 am

Post by chesskid3 »

we're lynching town today
calling it now
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #565 (ISO) » Wed Apr 27, 2011 3:09 am

chesskid3 wrote:we're lynching town today
calling it now
Thanks for scum-telling for us Chess. And in such an obv-manner.

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #566 (ISO) » Wed Apr 27, 2011 3:10 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
Shadow Dancer
Shadow Dancer
Mafia Scum
Shadow Dancer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #567 (ISO) » Wed Apr 27, 2011 3:16 am

Post by Shadow Dancer »

Meh. It all feels so much like lynch the usual VIs... D0s...
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #568 (ISO) » Wed Apr 27, 2011 3:20 am

Shadow Dancer wrote:Meh. It all feels so much like lynch the usual VIs... D0s...
Here's a question - WHO IS SCUM?

All you've done is play badly, get run up, and then coast on AGar's clear of you.

If you think the candidates up for lynch are Town why aren't you doing ANYTHING to find scum and lynch them instead?

:evil:

Shadow Dancer
Shadow Dancer
Mafia Scum
Shadow Dancer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #569 (ISO) » Wed Apr 27, 2011 3:29 am

Post by Shadow Dancer »

Have some faith and patience.
Axelrod
Axelrod
Mafia Scum
Axelrod
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #570 (ISO) » Wed Apr 27, 2011 3:33 am

Post by Axelrod »

Baby, I asked you a direct question which you completely ignored (or missed?) I wasn't asking about MoI, I was asking about your original reasons for voting for LC, which you never specified - you just barned Chesskid.

Now you've said this:
Baby Spice wrote: But to get onto LC , one actual content post in sixteen. Was, and still is, worthy of pressure, but def scum first.
So, is that it? Basically, you didn't think he was posting any "content?"

This is slightly different, incidentally, from saying someone's posts are scummy. It's more like calling him a lurker. It also seems like you made this determination fairly early on (if we are to believe you actually made this determination independently and weren't just barning).

Which 1 post would you say was the one that had the actual content?
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #571 (ISO) » Wed Apr 27, 2011 3:35 am

Shadow Dancer wrote:Have some faith and patience.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #572 (ISO) » Wed Apr 27, 2011 4:28 am

Post by AGar »

I swear to god every time I read one of BS's posts, I want to beat my face through my wall. Being that the wall is faster, I'll probably manage to kill myself sooner than I will put my face through it.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Baby Spice

You can keep nitpicking, and you'll keep getting voted for it.
Ski mask? Check! Sawed off? Check! Guilty conscience, fear of death? Check! Check! Check!

Get to know me. Or don't. I won't tell you what to do. I'm not God. Or your father. Or your boss.
gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #573 (ISO) » Wed Apr 27, 2011 4:44 am

Post by gandalf5166 »

GOD SD

ME NOT VOTING FOR YOU IS NOT AN EXCUSE TO START POSTING USELESS BULLSHIT AGAIN
ooba
ooba