Final Destination
Final Destination
Goon
Final Destination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1350 (ISO) » Wed Apr 27, 2011 3:19 pm

Post by Final Destination »

Profane Confusion wrote:As Incog said, I believe FD over Balam. However, I think we should lynch YFC today - I don't see the reason for scumBalam to pull that for a townYFC, so I think they have the same alignment. It's better to get rid of a roleblocker than an unknown mafia power role here because then scum are forced to either kill FD (deciding tomorrow's lynch for us) or let him investigate (giving us another night's results should he flip town).

Fonzi, the only way that works is if Balam really is a rolecop. This isn't out of the realm of possibility, but we'll know if that's the case as soon as Balam flips, and I don't see why he'd try to draw a claim from FD in a way that outs him as scum when he could have used his real target from either night instead, especially given how much suspicion FD was under.
- smarg
Hmmmmmmm. As much as this makes sense (lynch scum RB so I can get an investigation guaranteed and there no WIFOM tomorrow with Yosscum nokilling to solidify his claim or anything), I'm hesistant to go outside a 100% scumbag, because of the slight chance I outlined earlier where Balamscum white knights and kills Yos over night and is "confirmed" in LyLo, but that is very VERY slight due to day play Yos scum being scum as fuck.

Balam, since no one's asked you for god knows what reasons and I didnt ask because you're scum and I don't give much of a fuck: Why'd you target who you targeted? AWFULLY CONVIENENT night actions, they almost line up PERFECTLY with today's situation.

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
Final Destination
Final Destination
Goon
Final Destination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1351 (ISO) » Wed Apr 27, 2011 3:21 pm

YosCayke wrote:leaving himself as confirmed scum if I die and flip anything other then bus driver, is pretty absurd.
WHOA WHAAT THE FUCK IS THIS AND WHY DID NO ONE SEE IT?
Final Destination
Final Destination
Goon
Final Destination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1352 (ISO) » Wed Apr 27, 2011 3:21 pm

YosCayke wrote:leaving himself as confirmed scum if I die and flip anything other then bus driver, is pretty absurd.
v

YosCayke wrote:leaving himself as confirmed scum if I die and flip anything other then
bus driver,
is pretty absurd.
FAIL GAMBIT

FUCKING

FAIL
Final Destination
Final Destination
Goon
Final Destination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1353 (ISO) » Wed Apr 27, 2011 3:23 pm

Balam wrote:
Equinox wrote:(Equinox)
YosFlavouredCayke wrote:leaving himself as confirmed scum if I die and flip anything other then bus driver, is pretty absurd
...what?

"oh FUCK"
Balam
Balam
Goon
Balam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1354 (ISO) » Wed Apr 27, 2011 3:27 pm

Post by Balam »

(Equinox)
Final Destination wrote:Balam, since no one's asked you for god knows what reasons and I didnt ask because you're scum and I don't give much of a fuck: Why'd you target who you targeted? AWFULLY CONVIENENT night actions, they almost line up PERFECTLY with today's situation.
Asked and answered. Don't get so worked up, scum; I know you need to shitpost to make sure town doesn't see the pure survivalist mentality oozing from every pore of you, but you still need to read the thread.
DaSpotthatkillsu wrote:hang on they investigated you.

they KNEW that.

why did they wait for you to claim to confirm your role? why did they press for your role?

NOT BUYING IT.

FD's claim came WAY too soon to be fake. immediately (or as soon as he saw the post), w/o his partner here AGM claimed cop.

I don't think he's bullshitting.

doubt? READ DGB'S SIG.
IT TOOK YOU 2 DAYS TO COME UP WITH JAILKEEP AND BALAM TO BACK YOU. TWO DAYS. IT TOOK MINUTES FOR AGM TO CLAIM.
Been reading this post and DaSpotthatkillsu-town reacting in this manner still doesn't make sense, YosFlavouredCayke. I mean, this is piss poor logic. It misses entirely the purpose of a gambit and the extreme ease with which scum can claim a role. Town... can't... not possible.
Final Destination
Final Destination
Goon
Final Destination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1355 (ISO) » Wed Apr 27, 2011 3:29 pm

I read the thread backwards, scumbag, and its WORKED SO FAR.

Mason fishing? Fucking seriously?
I was being lurky so I could be a PR?

What kind of horseSHIT is this.
Final Destination
Final Destination
Goon
Final Destination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1356 (ISO) » Wed Apr 27, 2011 3:42 pm

Anyone who looks at how the events of today unfolded need only to see the smoothness and "consistency" in the scum dance, and then jarring chaos that is town (mine)'s approach to today.

-Balam starts out with a "HURP DURP" UB policy lynch and gets shit tons of flak. He drops it and doesn't pick up that slot again even after Mastermate replaces in.
-I drunkrage at Balam, while also being suspicious of YosCayke. Balam backs down to appease me and calls me town, and interacts strangely with the Yos gambit, as it was all planned in the QT.
-As Copper noted, Yos shows no fear of a hammer from either of his buddies, knowing full well Balam wouldn't touch him.
-Yos eventually is forced to claim, as town are not budging.
-Town still refuse to budge, a Yos lynch is eminent
-Balam rolefishes me, blatantly. This is so obviously and overtly scummy there's not much he can do to recover from it after Yos flips scum. Copper comes in and reaffirms his scum read on Balam. Balam is now suspected by two people and will not survive another day.
-Balam comes in with a "role cop" clearing of Yos' role, and another "result" on me because he thinks he can push me over Yos. This targets are very convenient for today, the top two wagons and he has a result on BOTH? Wow what great timing and Luck BALAM.
-I go LOLWTFNO, and counter-claim him. Revealing my innocents.
-Yos immedaitely goes "FLAIL FATE GAMBIT FLAIL FATE WAS ABOUT TO DIE" when such wasn't the case at all, and completely ignores the possibility that Balam is scum protecting him, and that my sense makes more sense from town at this juncture.

And there you have a summary of today's events from Balamscum.

From FDTOWN:
-Innocent on Kdca and UB, and I have a strong read on PC for town. That's a 4 block right there, and I had a tentative read on Copper as town.
-I go onto FES again, fucking sick and tired of his complete and total fuckign APATHY for this game. I tunnel him some more, and get a couple votes on me.
-Yos' vote in particular struck a chord with me, and it made me open my eyes
What if Yos is scum defending FES this whole fucking time like I thought before? He seems so ridiculously "town tunneled" about FES and he votes me whenever its popular."
at the time Fonzi's case made the most sense against me, but I wasn't going to sit there and say "yeah Fonzi thats fine you suspect us for that, but you're wrong" so I lashed out him Fate-style to try and show him my passion about how wrong he was.
-I call a Yos/Fonzi/Balam team. I feel pretty good about this given the cumulative reads and the way these slots have danced around.
-Balam reacts to my drunk posting in a townish passionate angry way (now shown to be scumrage that I drunkposted in one game when he was town and now when he's scum, so he's just mad I call him scum regardless and this time he IS scum), and I drop that read for a Copper scumread who had been lurking hardcore at this point.
-Yos scum gets run up, stalls for awhile with his fakeclaim. I want him dead so badly but the only one's left to appeal to for a hammer are Copper mcPROTOWN and people who wrongly think I'm scum. I get frustrated and post a lot, arguing with scum instead of talking to town.
-Yos claims JK, an obv bullshit claim in my eyes for the fact that I said I wouldn't believe a doc claim (ether died) or a cop claim (OH HAI IT WAS FUCKING ME), and I scream for his hammer
-Copper posts making sense lots of cents
-Balam scums it the fuck up in thread, and role fishes me, which makes me put him back on the scumlsit ASAP and I want him dead
-Balam scum claims to clear Yos' role, and says I'm a vanilla. AGM CCs for us and shows our breadcrumbs.

THERE you have it. Which is the more townish train of thought, progressing through this game trying to get fuckin reads with the info they have? Which is the one manipulating said information and claiming things that fit "perfectly" in the puzzle to steer the lynch in their favor?

FONZI, FES, MASTERMATE. I APPEAL TO YOU.

I'll be here all week, not the week-end though. Fire away.
Profane Confusion
Profane Confusion
Goon
Profane Confusion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1357 (ISO) » Wed Apr 27, 2011 4:08 pm

Post by Profane Confusion »

Incog pretty much covered why I think Yos is the better lynch. I don't see YFC/Balam as T/S, so lynching YFC is essentially the same as lynching Balam, except we'd get a resolution to the Fate/Balam thing or we'd get an investigative result. If we leave YFC alive tonight, FD doesn't get to investigate again and scum can kill/block him. I don't think that the risk that I'm wrong and YFC/Balam are of different alignments is great enough to outweigh the benefit we'd get from townFD living another night.

-smarg
Cellar door.
Lord Fonzi
Lord Fonzi
Townie
Lord Fonzi
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1358 (ISO) » Wed Apr 27, 2011 4:09 pm

Post by Lord Fonzi »

Wait we're town now, FD? Because we unvoted? Seriously?

I am impressed by the size of your balls to actually use the word appeal in your emotional appeal.

People that think Yos is scum: Ahahahaha.
Balam
Balam
Goon
Balam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1359 (ISO) » Wed Apr 27, 2011 4:14 pm

Post by Balam »

(AGar)
DaSpotthatkillsu wrote:
YosFlavouredCayke wrote: On the other hand, I don't see any reason for Balam to fakeclaim there. It's also consistant with the way he was demanding I claim or die on the spot, hestiated when I hinted I was a power role, and then dropped it completly when I claimed jailkeeper.
hang on they investigated you.

they KNEW that.

why did they wait for you to claim to confirm your role? why did they press for your role?

NOT BUYING IT.

FD's claim came WAY too soon to be fake. immediately (or as soon as he saw the post), w/o his partner here AGM claimed cop.
We pressed YFC to see if his claim was what it should have been. If he had claimed anything other than JK, I would've dropped a 10 ton hammer on his head and that would've been that. We had literally agreed to hammer, stop posting and claim tomorrow with our remaining results out of the gate.

We pressed FD because we figured he'd do exactly as happened - fake claim a power role that doesn't match up with our rolecop investigation.

It's like we were trying to match things up or something.
Balam
Balam
Goon
Balam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1360 (ISO) » Wed Apr 27, 2011 4:16 pm

Post by Balam »

(AGar)

Hey FD,

You still haven't addressed that DaSpot isn't green in any of your VCAs and Unitard only got green in 2/7. You might want to take some time from flailing and threadshitting in order to, you know, actually answer the questions that are being posed.

-AGar
DaSpotthatkillsu
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1361 (ISO) » Wed Apr 27, 2011 4:21 pm

Post by DaSpotthatkillsu »

You know what I want nothing more than yoscayke to flip.

this was inevitable.

Claim: Town Tracker

Both fes N1 and Yoscayke N2 got a did not visit.

going into today i thought fes more town the way this yesterday and early today.

this is also why we are SO GOD DAMNED POSITIVE THAT YOSCAYKE IS SCUM.

THERE. WAS. NO. TOWN. MOTIVE. IN. BLOCKING. US.

NOW YOU REALIZE WHY I'M SO PISSED AT YOU STUPID IDIOTS?

VOTE: yoscayke VOTE: yoscayke VOTE: yoscayke VOTE: yoscayke VOTE: yoscayke VOTE: yoscayke VOTE: yoscayke VOTE: yoscayke VOTE: yoscayke VOTE: yoscayke VOTE: yoscayke VOTE: yoscayke VOTE: yoscayke VOTE: yoscayke VOTE: yoscayke VOTE: yoscayke VOTE: yoscayke VOTE: yoscayke VOTE: yoscayke VOTE: yoscayke VOTE: yoscayke VOTE: yoscayke VOTE: yoscayke VOTE: yoscayke
ÔÇ£Look into any man's heart you please, and you will always find, in every one, at least one black spot which he has to keep concealedÔÇØ
Henrik Ibsen
Final Destination
Final Destination
Goon
Final Destination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1362 (ISO) » Wed Apr 27, 2011 4:23 pm

EWHHAEHEA
EHA
HEA
HEA
HAE
HEA
HE
AH
HEA

T
WO

FOR

FUCKING

ONE
Final Destination
Final Destination
Goon
Final Destination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1363 (ISO) » Wed Apr 27, 2011 4:25 pm

Lord Fonzi wrote:Wait we're town now, FD? Because we unvoted? Seriously?

I am impressed by the size of your balls to actually use the word appeal in your emotional appeal.

People that think Yos is scum: Ahahahaha.
What the fuck is your problem?

AGM tells me your meta is to be a fucking jackass, so ok whatever.

YES you did something townish and it gave us a town read on you.
WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH THAT YOU ASSHAT?
DaSpotthatkillsu
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1364 (ISO) » Wed Apr 27, 2011 4:26 pm

I AM SO DONE WITH THIS GAME.

YOU IDIOTS ARE WILLING TO GIVE THIS GAME TO SCUM? REALLY?

I'M NOT LEAVING.

EVERY BREATH IN MY BODY WILL BE USED TO LYNCH YOSCAYKE.

I WILL NOT FLAKE.

THIS SHIP MAY SINK BUT I WILL STAND TALL.

I SEE THIS GAME FOR THE SHAM THAT IT IS.

AND
I
WILL
HAVE
YOSCAYKE'S
HEAD
ÔÇ£Look into any man's heart you please, and you will always find, in every one, at least one black spot which he has to keep concealedÔÇØ
Henrik Ibsen
DaSpotthatkillsu
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1365 (ISO) » Wed Apr 27, 2011 4:28 pm

LYNCHYOSCAYKELYNCHYOSCAYKELYNCHYOSCAYKELYNCHYOSCAYKELYNCHYOSCAYKELYNCHYOSCAYKELYNCHYOSCAYKELYNCHYOSCAYKELYNCHYOSCAYKELYNCHYOSCAYKELYNCHYOSCAYKELYNCHYOSCAYKELYNCHYOSCAYKELYNCHYOSCAYKELYNCHYOSCAYKELYNCHYOSCAYKELYNCHYOSCAYKELYNCHYOSCAYKELYNCHYOSCAYKELYNCHYOSCAYKELYNCHYOSCAYKELYNCHYOSCAYKELYNCHYOSCAYKELYNCHYOSCAYKELYNCHYOSCAYKELYNCHYOSCAYKELYNCHYOSCAYKELYNCHYOSCAYKELYNCHYOSCAYKELYNCHYOSCAYKELYNCHYOSCAYKELYNCHYOSCAYKELYNCHYOSCAYKELYNCHYOSCAYKELYNCHYOSCAYKELYNCHYOSCAYKELYNCHYOSCAYKELYNCHYOSCAYKELYNCHYOSCAYKELYNCHYOSCAYKELYNCHYOSCAYKELYNCHYOSCAYKELYNCHYOSCAYKELYNCHYOSCAYKELYNCHYOSCAYKELYNCHYOSCAYKELYNCHYOSCAYKELYNCHYOSCAYKELYNCHYOSCAYKELYNCHYOSCAYKELYNCHYOSCAYKELYNCHYOSCAYKELYNCHYOSCAYKELYNCHYOSCAYKELYNCHYOSCAYKELYNCHYOSCAYKELYNCHYOSCAYKELYNCHYOSCAYKELYNCHYOSCAYKELYNCHYOSCAYKELYNCHYOSCAYKELYNCHYOSCAYKELYNCHYOSCAYKELYNCHYOSCAYKELYNCHYOSCAYKELYNCHYOSCAYKELYNCHYOSCAYKELYNCHYOSCAYKELYNCHYOSCAYKELYNCHYOSCAYKELYNCHYOSCAYKELYNCHYOSCAYKELYNCHYOSCAYKELYNCHYOSCAYKELYNCHYOSCAYKELYNCHYOSCAYKELYNCHYOSCAYKELYNCHYOSCAYKELYNCHYOSCAYKELYNCHYOSCAYKE
Henrik Ibsen
DaSpotthatkillsu
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1366 (ISO) » Wed Apr 27, 2011 4:29 pm

FD.

TELL ME THAT YOU BELIEVE ME.

TELL ME THAT I'M NOT SCUM.

TELL ME THAT WE ARE LYNCHING YOSCAYKE.

OH GOD PLEASE
Henrik Ibsen
YosFlavouredCayke
YosFlavouredCayke
Goon
YosFlavouredCayke
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1367 (ISO) » Wed Apr 27, 2011 4:32 pm

Post by YosFlavouredCayke »

DaSpotthatkillsu wrote:....

Both fes N1 and Yoscayke N2 got a did not visit.
Um, are you actually claiming you got a result night 2? Did you get a "no result" response, the same you would have gotten for being roleblocked by a jailkeeper?

It's bizzare, because I wouldn't have expected a counterclaim here; even if Spot did get me lynched, assuming he's scum with Beaver and Fate, they still all lose when I flip town. Makes me wonder if something else is going on here instead.
DaSpot wrote:THERE. WAS. NO. TOWN. MOTIVE. IN. BLOCKING. US.
Did you somehow fail to notice I spent the whole day accusing you of being scum?

Anyway; you're now saying you were blocked last night? What are you claiming, exactally?
Balam
Balam
Goon
Balam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1368 (ISO) » Wed Apr 27, 2011 4:33 pm

Post by Balam »

DaSpotthatkillsu wrote: THERE. WAS. NO. TOWN. MOTIVE. IN. BLOCKING. US.
These look like good town motive:
YosFlavouredCayke wrote:Btw: reason # 174 why we need to lynch DaSpot today:
DaSpotthatkillsu wrote: I know of VERY few roles for which not claiming at L-1 with the pressure still on like this would be actually pro-town. Spit it out, man. A claim is THE ONLY WAY (barring investigations by other players) I will ever believe FES is town.
Can we please just kill this scum?
YosFlavouredCayke wrote:
Copper wrote:
That being said, YossarianFlavouredCayke's idea that daSpot is scumbuddies with SVT is similarly silly.
Have you ever seen a scumbuddy blatantly lie to defend a buddy like that? You don't defend such a failure of a slot with such vehemence unless you're absolutely sure you'll be vindicated by a townflip - say, if you're scum and they're not on your team.

You're missing all the context here.

For a long time, DaSpot was trying to discourage a Beaver lynch in relitivly subtle ways, like attacking me for going after what he called an "easy wagon". I pointed out that he seemed to be trying to prevent a beaver lynch, and first he blew me off; I continued, and he attacked me in order to try to avoid answering my questions, and he only finally admitted that he was defending Beaver when I pinned him to the wall on the subject and didn't let up. That was when he had to invent a justification for his defense of Beaver, and, as you pointed out, it was quite bad. But I don't think DaSpot wanted to be seen to be defending Beaver; it looks like he was hoping to kill the Beaver wagon without anyone noticing he was doing it, and only tried to invent a pro-town justification for his defense of Beaver when he didn't have any other way out.
YosFlavouredCayke wrote:
DaSpotthatkillsu wrote:@ YFC
Not to mention that your defense of FES is so lame, you have to resort to using the word "obvious" about 4 times. Your entire defense boils down to "he's obviously town". Just as I suspected, you have proven yourself a scumbuddy of FES. Now to find the 3rd scum.
FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHY IS THIS SCUM STILL ALIVE?

Anyone? I really want to know here how anyone could possibly have any doubt about Spot's alignment at this point. He asks for me to explain my read, and then he ignores the entire thing, except to claim that the word obvious is a scumtell, which is the most idiotic argument I've ever heard in a mafia game. There is zero chance that this guy is town who's trying to find out the truth here; he's apparently not even reading the answers to questions that he asks at this point.

-Yos
YosFlavouredCayke wrote:Damn this hydra stuff.
Balam wrote:
YosFlavouredCayke
: Who's town?
FES is by far the most clearly pro-town person in this game. I can't believe you just ignored everything I said and voted for him anyway.

Lord Fonzi is probably town.

Unicorn Brethren is stlll probably town, although frustrating. Fritzler trying to hammer whenever given the chance (if that was him) is null for him.

I guess I'm going to have to say greymarble is likely town, although I hate his play today.

Copper is null-ish. Much of his posting is good, but I dislike the way he tried to force FES off of his FD vote on the grounds that "FD won't be lynched today". Not because Copper thought FD was scum, not because it wasn't a logical vote; just because Copper didn;t think FD was going to be lynched. Considering how early in the day this way, and how much stuff can happen, I dislike this justification; there's nothing wrong with sticking with your #1 suspect for a while early in the day, and there's really no way of predicting that early in the day that someone absolutly won't be lynched. The way FES stood up to this pressure, kept his vote where he thought it was best, and let Copper put him at lynch -2 rather then give into the pressure and join the Beaver wagon, join the votes on me, or join some other wagon, is behavior that I basically consider 100% proof of pro-town motive on the part of FES.

I'm going to have to say I'm null on you right now. The biggest thing in your favor right now is that I don't think you're likely to be scum with Beaver, i don't think you're likely to be scum with Spot, and I don't think you're likely to be scum with Gummy; as it is, while I'm not a fan of a lot of your posts, I have trouble coming up with a plasuable scumgroup that could include you in it.

I'm going to be generous and call FD null for now. He was incredibly scummy, then he briefly made some posts that seemed kind of town-ish, now he's at best a quasi-lurker. (not actually a lurker, but when he posts, it has next to no content).

Like i said, currently leaning scum on gummybear. they seemed kind of null-townish day 1, but their posting today has been aweful.

Spot and Beaver are still my two top lynch choices.
It's called a scumread, and if he felt you might send a kill, that's plenty reason in anyone's book to block someone.

Considering Yos didn't block you N1, I'm not sure why you decided to rush and botch your fake-claim here, though.
Balam
Balam
Goon
Balam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1369 (ISO) » Wed Apr 27, 2011 4:33 pm

Post by Balam »

^
|

(AGar)

[FD you fucks, answer my questions]
Final Destination
Final Destination
Goon
Final Destination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1370 (ISO) » Wed Apr 27, 2011 4:34 pm

Oh for a second there I thought Daspot had caught Yos in a 1v1 as well, but scumyosRB really DID RB Daspot last night, so it doesn't fly.

This SHOULD confirm Daspot as town to all the dumb TROLOLOLers though.

@Daspot: YOU ARE TOWN CONFIRMED SIX WAYS BY ROLEAND BY MY INVESTIGATION

BUT WE ARE LYNCHING BALALALALOLZ
Final Destination
Final Destination
Goon
Final Destination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1371 (ISO) » Wed Apr 27, 2011 4:35 pm

I already addressed it "you fuck"

We both know why you're so mad at me.

Hehehehehhehehe WELL TOO FUCKIN BAD SCUM
Balam
Balam
Goon
Balam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1372 (ISO) » Wed Apr 27, 2011 4:35 pm

Post by Balam »

(Equinox)

What the shit? DaSpotthatkillsu, why the fuck did you claim? We had confirmed scum between Balam and Final Destination; we were going to find out whether or not YosFlavouredCayke was scum from today's choice of the top leading wagons. That was just fucking stupid.

YOU DO REALIZE YOU WERE YOSFLAVOUREDCAYKE'S TOP SUSPECT GOING INTO NIGHT TWO, RIGHT?

:headdesk: :headdesk: :headdesk:

Yeah, I think they're town now; the manner of their claim matches their reaction to ours, which is the use of utterly fail logic to support a ridiculous tunnel that could have been alternatively explained.

{Copper, Final Destination, Profane Confusion}

We are not lynching outside of Balam and Final Destination. Yes, folks, your options today really are limited to just us two, now get on it. LYNCHING OUTSIDE OF THIS PAIR IS NOW A SCUM TELL. Don't be chicken, scumbags.
YosFlavouredCayke
YosFlavouredCayke
Goon
YosFlavouredCayke
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1373 (ISO) » Wed Apr 27, 2011 4:36 pm

Post by YosFlavouredCayke »

I just sent a question to the mod. Fate was kind enough to spill the beans and reveal that his scum team has a roleblocker, so I'm asking what would happen if I was roleblocked last night.

I really can't believe Spot is scum here. There's no advantage to the scum team in having their third member suicide now that Fate and PC have been caught. I don't think he could be that foolish. Something is going on here.
Final Destination
Final Destination
Goon
Final Destination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1374 (ISO) » Wed Apr 27, 2011 4:36 pm

You're "DASPOT IS FAKECLAIMIN SCUMBUDDY FOR NO REASON"

Ok, then why doesn't his claim actually INCRIMINATE anyone or anything?

Because its FUCKING REAL, just like mine.

Yours is the bullshit odd one conviennt scumbag claim.

This game's wrapped up.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”