Goon
Goon

Post Post #1375 (ISO) » Wed Apr 27, 2011 4:37 pm

Post by DaSpotthatkillsu »

Balam is lying.

yoscayke is lying.

we can find the last scum later.

it's between PC and Lord Fonzi.

for now. please, for the ever loving merciful god. LYNCH YOSCAYKE.

Pedit:

That is odd.. he said no result TO BOTH and then revised it to "no visit"

Don't believe me? I have the freaking PM's. Either you are not JK (= Goon). Or "no visit" = "no result". I'm plenty of confident that you are a RB. WHY? I'm willing to believe that you DID use your actions on who you said you did... AND THAT IS WHAT I BELIEVE IS YOUR END ALL BE ALL SCUM CLAIM.
ÔÇ£Look into any man's heart you please, and you will always find, in every one, at least one black spot which he has to keep concealedÔÇØ
Henrik Ibsen
Balam
Balam
Goon
Balam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1376 (ISO) » Wed Apr 27, 2011 4:37 pm

Post by Balam »

(AGar)

I can't wait to see you have to eat your fucking words.
DaSpotthatkillsu
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1377 (ISO) » Wed Apr 27, 2011 4:37 pm

Balam: just fuck off.

YOU'RE NEXT.,

JUST
SHUT
UP
ÔÇ£Look into any man's heart you please, and you will always find, in every one, at least one black spot which he has to keep concealedÔÇØ
Henrik Ibsen
Balam
Balam
Goon
Balam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1378 (ISO) » Wed Apr 27, 2011 4:38 pm

Post by Balam »

(Equinox)
DaSpotthatkillsu wrote:Balam: just fuck off.

YOU'RE NEXT.,

JUST
SHUT
UP
NO, YOU ARE GOING TO LYNCH US TODAY SO WE CAN LAUGH AT ALL THE EGG ON YOUR FACE, YOU DERP.
Final Destination
Final Destination
Goon
Final Destination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1379 (ISO) » Wed Apr 27, 2011 4:38 pm

Post by Final Destination »

Oh ok Equinox calls Daspot town while AGar gets to play the TROLOL DASPOT IS SCUMBUDDY TO FD route.

You should co-ordinate your scum fakereads in QT before you post them in thread.
YosFlavouredCayke
YosFlavouredCayke
Goon
YosFlavouredCayke
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1380 (ISO) » Wed Apr 27, 2011 4:39 pm

Post by YosFlavouredCayke »

DaSpotthatkillsu wrote:Or "no visit" = "no result".
Ask the mod. It's not hard.
I'm plenty of confident that you are a RB. WHY? I'm willing to believe that you DID use your actions on who you said you did... AND THAT IS WHAT I BELIEVE IS YOUR END ALL BE ALL SCUM CLAIM.
So, you're saying you believe that your role information is completely consistent with my claim?
Final Destination
Final Destination
Goon
Final Destination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1381 (ISO) » Wed Apr 27, 2011 4:40 pm

YosFlavouredCayke wrote:I just sent a question to the mod. Fate was kind enough to spill the beans and reveal that his scum team has a roleblocker, so I'm asking what would happen if I was roleblocked last night.

I really can't believe Spot is scum here. There's no advantage to the scum team in having their third member suicide now that Fate and PC have been caught. I don't think he could be that foolish. Something is going on here.
Its called BALAM IS FUCKIN SCUM.
DaSpotthatkillsu
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1382 (ISO) » Wed Apr 27, 2011 4:40 pm

FD JUST LYNCH YOSCAYKE ALREADY

WE CAN DO THIS ANY WAY

I'D REALLY RATHER KILL YOSCAYKE...

PLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASE
Henrik Ibsen
Balam
Balam
Goon
Balam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1383 (ISO) » Wed Apr 27, 2011 4:41 pm

Post by Balam »

(Equinox)
DaSpotthatkillsu wrote:I'm plenty of confident that you are a RB. WHY? I'm willing to believe that you DID use your actions on who you said you did... AND THAT IS WHAT I BELIEVE IS YOUR END ALL BE ALL SCUM CLAIM.
IF YOU BELIEVE THAT I AM LYING ABOUT MY ROLE CLAIM FOR YOSFLAVOUREDCAYKE, YOU SHOULD BE VOTING BALAM RIGHT NOW, NOT YOSFLAVOUREDCAYKE.

DON'T BE FUCKING STUPID. LYNCH US NOW, AND IF WE FLIP SCUM AS YOU SAY, YOU CAN LYNCH THE CAKE. ANY OTHER PLAY IS UNACCEPTABLE.
DaSpotthatkillsu
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1384 (ISO) » Wed Apr 27, 2011 4:42 pm

YOS? HAVING SECOND THOUGHTS???

WHAT
IS
THIS
FAGGOTRY????

PEDIT:

BALAM YOU ASSHOLE THAT WAS @ YOSCAYKE.

AT LEAST SHOW ME SOME INTELLIGENCE.
Henrik Ibsen
DaSpotthatkillsu
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1385 (ISO) » Wed Apr 27, 2011 4:43 pm

... sorry about "asshole"

I'M JUST SO PUMPED.
Henrik Ibsen
Profane Confusion
Profane Confusion
Goon
Profane Confusion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1386 (ISO) » Wed Apr 27, 2011 4:44 pm

Post by Profane Confusion »

This is one of the most confusing shits I've ever read.

DaSpot, which of your two results did the mod revise? Or was it both of them?

- Incog
Cellar door.
YosFlavouredCayke
YosFlavouredCayke
Goon
YosFlavouredCayke
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1387 (ISO) » Wed Apr 27, 2011 4:45 pm

DaSpotthatkillsu wrote:YOS? HAVING SECOND THOUGHTS???

WHAT
IS
THIS
FAGGOTRY????

PEDIT:

BALAM YOU ASSHOLE THAT WAS @ YOSCAYKE.

AT LEAST SHOW ME SOME INTELLIGENCE.
I don't even know what the hell you're talking about at this point.

Can we go back to the point where you were trying to explain your claim in some way that makes sense?
Balam
Balam
Goon
Balam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1388 (ISO) » Wed Apr 27, 2011 4:46 pm

Post by Balam »

(Equinox)

DaSpotthatkillsu, you should read what I am saying before accusing me of not reading what you're saying. You are claiming that YosFlavouredCayke is a roleblocker. I am outright telling you that you are accusing us of lying and should therefore be lynching us.

Final Destination calculated the numbers. You may be able to swing the wagon onto us if you so strongly believe us to be scum, and the only way we can be scum is with YosFlavouredCayke. Our alignments are tied together here.

Put your vote on Balam. Now.
YosFlavouredCayke
YosFlavouredCayke
Goon
YosFlavouredCayke
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1389 (ISO) » Wed Apr 27, 2011 4:49 pm

Anyway, just got a response from the mod; if I was targeted by a mafia roleblocker, my action would not have happened, so that's one possible explination for this whole mess.

In any case, the solution is still obvious; we lynch either Balam or Fate today, find out which one is scum and which one is town, and then kill the scum's buddies later. To me it seems obvious that the scum must be Fate here, but that's a little harder to prove.
Profane Confusion
Profane Confusion
Goon
Profane Confusion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1390 (ISO) » Wed Apr 27, 2011 4:49 pm

Balam wrote:You may be able to swing the wagon onto us if you so strongly believe us to be scum, and the only way we can be scum is with YosFlavouredCayke. Our alignments are tied together here.
That's not completely true; YosCayke could still be town with you as scum.

What's really needed is for DaSpot to figure out what his claimed results really mean.

- Incog
Cellar door.
DaSpotthatkillsu
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1391 (ISO) » Wed Apr 27, 2011 4:52 pm

A) i'm town tracker
B) I OFFICALLY got "no visit" when I first got "no result" both nights.
C) night 2 I tracked yoscayke night 1 was fes.
D) Fes was better today and yesterday SOMEWHAT then D1. We now can read him as a slight town.
E) Yos blocked us.

I have heard of a scum role cop before. I just can not see past a yoslynch and will accept nothing less.

That's it a nutshell: While balam has been scummy, yos has been way scummier for us. but that step back......... that.... could be a town tell.....

DASDSSDFDFHSRTGKMSAHTRRGASRFDDSTRFJERFGSRGNDRFHDFHQAERHARTASDGHAETHAWERHFEHHBAER

HATETHISGAMEHATETHISGAMEHATETHISGAMEHATETHISGAMEHATETHISGAMEHATETHISGAME
Henrik Ibsen
YosFlavouredCayke
YosFlavouredCayke
Goon
YosFlavouredCayke
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1392 (ISO) » Wed Apr 27, 2011 4:52 pm

Profane Confusion wrote:
Balam wrote:You may be able to swing the wagon onto us if you so strongly believe us to be scum, and the only way we can be scum is with YosFlavouredCayke. Our alignments are tied together here.
That's not completely true; YosCayke could still be town with you as scum.

What's really needed is for DaSpot to figure out what his claimed results really mean.

- Incog
If I could be town when balam is scum, but if balam is town I must be town, then why are you still voting for me?
DaSpotthatkillsu
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1393 (ISO) » Wed Apr 27, 2011 4:53 pm

Yos....

are we scum or not?

right here and now.
Henrik Ibsen
Final Destination
Final Destination
Goon
Final Destination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1394 (ISO) » Wed Apr 27, 2011 4:57 pm

Daspot confirms that Yos blocks him. So Yos is DEFINITELY a scum RB of some kind.

We know him to be scum with Balam.

Balam screams and flails to get himself lynched over YosRBbuddy.

Hmm
DaSpotthatkillsu
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1395 (ISO) » Wed Apr 27, 2011 4:58 pm

scum going for a perfect game.

definately.

BUT WHO THE FUX SCUM?
Henrik Ibsen
Balam
Balam
Goon
Balam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1396 (ISO) » Wed Apr 27, 2011 4:59 pm

Post by Balam »

(Equinox)

Except I am not scum, and you will find this out either today or tomorrow. Forget the cake. Your focus today should be on us or Final Destination. DaSpotthatkillsu can go sit in the corner and balk at their own foolishness once Final Destination flips mafia or once Balam flips town role cop.

Balam or Final Destination is quite literally a coin flip. IT IS CONFIRMED, WRITTEN IN THE STARS EVEN, THAT ONE OF US IS SCUM.

Just pick one, guys, it's not fucking hard.

I will rage at every member of this godforsaken town if a lynch occurs outside of this pair.
Profane Confusion
Profane Confusion
Goon
Profane Confusion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1397 (ISO) » Wed Apr 27, 2011 5:00 pm

I unvoted a long time ago, Yos. Don't be silly.

Either way, I'm leaning towards believing DaSpot's claim. DaSpot, your claim doesn't completely implicate Yos as scum unless your results mean something else. If on Night 2 you got the same result that you got on Night 1, then to me that would indicate that YosCayke either is lying or the mod screwed up or some other shenanigans. Either way, you need to PM the mod to figure this out what's the difference between a No Result and a No Visit.

- Incog
Cellar door.
Balam
Balam
Goon
Balam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1398 (ISO) » Wed Apr 27, 2011 5:02 pm

Post by Balam »

Sorry, was busy punching a wall. Seriously, kcda? SERIOUSLY? That claim was
absolutely pointless
. It di
nothing
for you. All you i was reveal your role pointlessly if you are town (which I believe you are). Your information precisely matches the claims so far, making your claim
a negative return for the town
. Seriously dude, get your shit together. You actually did pretty well when you were playing in our one game together, but that... that was just terrible. I am saddened by you. Very saddened.

Movig on: I believe that someone asked for the
supremely amazingly obviously there breadcrumb that YFC completely ignored
. Well... for those of you familiar with the big rock candy mountains. Double up, double up, oh yeah.

I know, I know, such a completely subtle and obscure inside breadcrumb that
nobody could possibly realize is a breadcrumb
. Almost as obscure as randomly coloring someone green in a VC and not coloring someone else while claiming it's a breadcrumb of having investigations on both of the people, amirite.

I like how daspot's like "FATE CLAIMED MINUTES AFTER, SO HE MUST HAVE HAD IT IN MIND" when this applies to fate-scum or fate-town. Fate-scum "breadcrumbing" cop earlier in the game makes his idea that fate came up with it instantly is untrue. Fate-town "breadcrumbing" cop is the same. His idea here of "lolfatecameupwithitwithinacoupleminutessoheclearlyisn'tscum" is about as shitty as a suburban sewage system.

I find fate going "BALAM CAME UP WITH TEH FAKECLAIM AND IT WAS PLANNED IN THEIR MAFIA QT, THAT IS WHY BALAM CRUMBED THIS GAME DAY: THEY ALL KNEW THAT YFC WOULD COME UNDER SUSPICION" to be kinda funny. His posting just makes me laugh at this point, it's not even remotely close to contentful. It's a whole lot of "U LIE" without showing real evidence other than "CUZ I R SAIYAN SO" - oh, and a tid bit of "orly" on top of that.

Fate claiming to have investigated daspot and UB: why didn't he investigate "obv scum," hmmm? The cop's goal is to find teh scumz. YFC wasn't exactly easy for him to pin own for everyone, so investigating or looking for his partner is more optimal play. I find the fact incog isn't discussing the optimality of FD's play but is pushing at YFC for "sub-optimal" play to be suspect. What's with the double standard?

daspot needs to chill the fuck out and smoke weed for an hour... or something. Disclaimer: I am not endorsing the illegal use of substances or the abuse of illegal substances.

P-edit: everything from 1387 to present is not include in the post here.
YosFlavouredCayke
YosFlavouredCayke
Goon
YosFlavouredCayke
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1399 (ISO) » Wed Apr 27, 2011 5:06 pm

DaSpotthatkillsu wrote:Yos....

are we scum or not?

right here and now.
I think there's a reasonable chance that you're town. I've thought so all day, DaSpot; that's why I haven't voted for you all day today, despite your behavior yesterday.
Final Destination wrote:Daspot confirms that Yos blocks him. So Yos is DEFINITELY a scum RB of some kind.
Hahahaha. Man, I've got to say, even after you've been caught, you put on a good show.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”