Lord Fonzi
Lord Fonzi
Townie
Lord Fonzi
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1475 (ISO) » Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:13 am

Post by Lord Fonzi »

There... you... I..... I just have no fucking words right now.
Final Destination
Final Destination
Goon
Final Destination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1476 (ISO) » Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:13 am

Post by Final Destination »

I'm not surprised Balam isn't going to relent on his vote on us.

We're no longer in a 1v1 Balam, but you're scum and our lynch is so close so I CAN"T BLAME YOU.

The reason I outed the gambit because I could see PC realized things didn't add up, and because Daspot was lynching us based on our claim that would confirm two scum. It will not confirm two scum, since we're VT.

RayFrost modkill? Meh. At WORST I figured it would be a double-force replacement for both our slots, but given the strain that would put on TBM I was reluctant to push the issue. PLUS the case can be made that we were strictly talking MD theory and talking about my drunk posting in KittyMo's Open game.
Final Destination
Final Destination
Goon
Final Destination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1477 (ISO) » Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:14 am

Lord Fonzi wrote:There... you... I..... I just have no fucking words right now.
I <3 you too Fonzi

/grin
DaSpotthatkillsu
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1478 (ISO) » Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:14 am

Post by DaSpotthatkillsu »

no this is not funny..

hell this isn't mafia..

this is stupid... just FUCK-TAR-DED
ÔÇ£Look into any man's heart you please, and you will always find, in every one, at least one black spot which he has to keep concealedÔÇØ
Henrik Ibsen
Profane Confusion
Profane Confusion
Goon
Profane Confusion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1479 (ISO) » Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:15 am

Post by Profane Confusion »

It really isn't Mafia.

I want to see what the mod does about this because whatever it is it's pretty much bullshit.
Cellar door.
Balam
Balam
Goon
Balam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1480 (ISO) » Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:16 am

Post by Balam »

(Equinox)

Nobody lay down any L-1 or hammer votes until RayFrost comes in here, please. I'm miffed that Final Destination would even
think
of attacking his honor in that manner, but I think it'd be better if you heard that from RayFrost rather than from me.

DaSpotthatkillsu, don't be discouraged. Final Destination is on their last legs and are trying their hardest to get us lynched instead; their vanilla claim is to ensure that when we flip town role cop, they are not immediately suspect and have time to bus their buddy Copper to get back into town's good graces.
DaSpotthatkillsu
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1481 (ISO) » Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:16 am

END THIS GAME MOD END IT RIGHT NOW.

you've ruined this game.

fuck you fate. fuck you AGM.
ÔÇ£Look into any man's heart you please, and you will always find, in every one, at least one black spot which he has to keep concealedÔÇØ
Henrik Ibsen
DaSpotthatkillsu
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1482 (ISO) » Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:16 am

i'm not having this.
Henrik Ibsen
DaSpotthatkillsu
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1483 (ISO) » Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:17 am

this is the equivalence of a two year old on a temper tantrum. he can't win so he ruins it for everyone.
Henrik Ibsen
Final Destination
Final Destination
Goon
Final Destination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1484 (ISO) » Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:19 am

His honor? Everything I said was true.

We didn't talk about this game in particular, we talking about drunk posting as a tactic and how it pissed him off.

I mean it can be INFERRED that he was complaining about this game in particular, which is why I INFERRED a town read on him and 180'd on his slot.

But to say its modkill worthy is a stretch.

Equinox when are you going to flip Town Role Cop? We're abuot to be lynched. I'm just claiming to throw out ALL the information out there before night fall, everything to be analyzed and discussed.

A lynch on us while we were still fakeclaiming cop reveals no information for tomorrow since it turns out we WERE lying. Now that we'll be lynced for "scummy play" or whatever the case on us is now, it can be analyzed appropriately tomorrow.
Balam
Balam
Goon
Balam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1485 (ISO) » Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:21 am

Post by Balam »

(Equinox)
Final Destination wrote:RayFrost modkill? Meh. At WORST I figured it would be a double-force replacement for both our slots, but given the strain that would put on TBM I was reluctant to push the issue. PLUS the case can be made that we were strictly talking MD theory and talking about my drunk posting in KittyMo's Open game.
No. This is a case of game integrity. That goes above any strain on the part of the moderator. If you are going to push a case like this, you should have brought it to TheButtonmen's attention and let him make the ruling. That Open game ended a while before you made your drunken posts here; if RayFrost contacted you after that bout of drunk posting, he violated the rules and the game's integrity, and we should be modkilled.

I am calling bullshit before even hearing from RayFrost about this, and you can go fuck yourself for making such a low-brow attack.
Final Destination wrote:Equinox when are you going to flip Town Role Cop? We're abuot to be lynched.
You're obviously trying to get me lynched first, so of course I'm going to flip if your scum gambit works out.
Final Destination
Final Destination
Goon
Final Destination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1486 (ISO) » Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:22 am

[AGM]

Dana, please calm down. I understand this is an odd maneuver, to say the least, but it's really not that big of a deal. Allow me to explain:

1) At no point in the conversation was this game specifically discussed.
2) RayFrost came to Fate, not the other way around.
3) The integrity of this game is still intact. We have not ruined anything. Nobody has any insider information about anyone's roles.

Yes, we know something about how Balam's play. However, using this piece of information is really no different than using normal meta. We are saying that, because of something Balam knows about Fate, Balam ought to be doing this in the game. It's the same as comparing play to old mafia games, using MD theory, or playstyle meta.
DaSpotthatkillsu
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1487 (ISO) » Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:23 am

VOTE: FD

if he's town i'm done with this game.
Henrik Ibsen
DaSpotthatkillsu
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1488 (ISO) » Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:23 am

NOT DANA ASSHOLES
Henrik Ibsen
Final Destination
Final Destination
Goon
Final Destination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1489 (ISO) » Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:23 am

[AGM]
Balam wrote:No. This is a case of game integrity. That goes above any strain on the part of the moderator. If you are going to push a case like this, you should have brought it to TheButtonmen's attention and let him make the ruling. That Open game ended a while before you made your drunken posts here; if RayFrost contacted you after that bout of drunk posting, he violated the rules and the game's integrity, and we should be modkilled.
I don't see how you can call it a low blow from us. If anything, we are trying to continue playing the game without a modkill. To me, that seems like the more honorable course of option.
Final Destination
Final Destination
Goon
Final Destination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1490 (ISO) » Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:25 am

[AGM]
DaSpotthatkillsu wrote:NOT DANA ASSHOLES
Sorry, Kcdaspot. You don't sign your posts so it's hard to know. Anyway, read what I wrote. Nothing has violated the rules. Take a deep breath and rethink your fury.
Balam
Balam
Goon
Balam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1491 (ISO) » Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:27 am

Post by Balam »

(Equinox)

I'd like to know when this conversation occurred, Final Destination. RayFrost did have a discussion with me about Open 294, but his anger was only right after I dropped the hammer in that game, which was long before you made your drunk posts here. RayFrost would know better than to contact you after you were drunk in this game because that would clearly have affected this game.
Final Destination wrote:I don't see how you can call it a low blow from us. If anything, we are trying to continue playing the game without a modkill. To me, that seems like the more honorable course of option.
Allowing us to play this game when we supposedly have outside information is not honorable; it is ruining the game.

This is disgraceful.
Lord Fonzi
Lord Fonzi
Townie
Lord Fonzi
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1492 (ISO) » Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:27 am

Post by Lord Fonzi »

Fate, no. If you discussed something that you were doing in this game, at the same time it was happening
in this game
, whether or not you had done it before, that's talking about this game. You said it yourself, it could reasonably be inferred that he was talking about this game. That's on the far side of the 'acceptable' line.

Pre-edit: AGM, you're wrong. I don't think you're coming from a bad place, but you're wrong.
Profane Confusion
Profane Confusion
Goon
Profane Confusion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1493 (ISO) » Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:28 am

Post by Profane Confusion »

The honorable course would have been to bring it to the mod's attention and ask to both be replaced or something of that sort. You're claiming that you used information from an AIM conversation to come to a conclusion about another person's alignment. That's pretty much talking about the game outside of the thread and goes completely against game rules.

- Incog
Cellar door.
DaSpotthatkillsu
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1494 (ISO) » Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:31 am

anyone PM'd the mod?
Henrik Ibsen
Mastermate
Mastermate
Townie
Mastermate
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1495 (ISO) » Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:33 am

Post by Mastermate »

Vote Final Destination

Let's kill him and pretend this never happened. He shouldn't have brought it up, regardless of whether it happened or not. If it did happened, he should have referred it to the mod and the mod dealt with it quietly to both parties satisfaction. So unless I've miscounted he's dead now and we have a fresh tomorrow.

PS: If it did happen it's a much your fault as his. If someone is having a discussion about the game with you, you are equally to blame because you didn't close the aim window. Takes two people to have a discussion.
Lord Fonzi
Lord Fonzi
Townie
Lord Fonzi
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1496 (ISO) » Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:34 am

Post by Lord Fonzi »

I recommend that everyone cease posting, and allow the mod to speak to RayFrost and Fate individually about what transpired.
Final Destination
Final Destination
Goon
Final Destination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1497 (ISO) » Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:35 am

[AGM]

Well, that's the hammer. We certainly didn't mean any harm, and maintain that the conversation was the legitimate use of meta. And, even if you think we're "disgraceful" or whatnot, I hope everyone still recognizes that we've successfully called the team and this can be pulled out as a town win.
Balam
Balam
Goon
Balam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1498 (ISO) » Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:36 am

Post by Balam »

(Equinox)

Final Destination should be the one doing that, along with a complete time-stamped log of Fate's and RayFrost's discussion.

Preview edit: That seals the deal, I guess. Good luck tomorrow, town, as I don't think scum will suffer leaving us alive.
AlmasterGM wrote:Well, that's the hammer. We certainly didn't mean any harm, and maintain that the conversation was the legitimate use of meta. And, even if you think we're "disgraceful" or whatnot, I hope everyone still recognizes that we've successfully called the team and this can be pulled out as a town win.
I swear to God that if you flip anything with the word "town" in it, I will drag your body from the noose and lynch it again.
Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #1499 (ISO) » Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:37 am

Post by Fate »

Well that's a hammer.

We're town, so yeah.

We can take it to MD afterward, but what AGM has said is right.

If I'm Reck and talking to Dram outside of the game, and we're talking about strawberries and how much we love them.

But then IN A MAFIA game, Dram says she hates strawberries, is it modkill worthy to go "I TALKED TO YOU OUTSIDE AND YOU LIKE STRAWBERRIES! YOU LIAR VOTE: DRAM?"

No?

I used RayFrost' personality, which I got more insight to in an Aim conversations, to come to a conclusion about his alignment yes. Not once was this game referred to or talked about.

I find no fault in the way we handled it, but we'll see what TBM says. If he REALLY had rather force replaced us both (confirming us as not scum together among other things), then I'll apologize for handling it this way.

Mastermate's hammer was premature and stupid. Maybe TBM will reset the VC or something. You will now be in LyLo tomorrow, good luck.
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”