DaSpotthatkillsu
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1500 (ISO) » Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:37 am

Post by DaSpotthatkillsu »

Balam wrote: I swear to God that if you flip anything with the word "town" in it, I will drag your body from the noose and lynch it again.
this.
ÔÇ£Look into any man's heart you please, and you will always find, in every one, at least one black spot which he has to keep concealedÔÇØ
Henrik Ibsen
Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #1501 (ISO) » Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:40 am

Post by Fate »

I don't save my AIM logs, you'll just have to take it on my honor as a Mafia player with over 50 games on this site that we did not talk about this game.

Kdca shut up. We didn't ruin anything for anyone. I POSTED what happened and lead us to this point in time, and you decided to flip out like a child and whine and vote us, and NOT play to win.

Well you got a town lynch on someone who was your highest townread, confuckingrats.
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Balam
Balam
Goon
Balam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1502 (ISO) » Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:43 am

Post by Balam »

(Equinox)

The timing of that conversation has game relevance, Fate. If he had any rage to level at you for your behavior in Open 294, the only time he would have done it was immediately following the end of that game; I can tell you that much from what I've discussed with him. At no time in the QuickTopic or in any AIM conversations with me did RayFrost mention having a conversation with you about drunkposting after your drunkposting in this game. If that is what happened, RayFrost broke the rules, plain and simple, because that discussion affected this game.

I am done discussing this because every time I see AlmasterGM or Fate trying to defend that line of attack, I feel like becoming violent. Bring this up with the moderator. The only other person who is going to speak on this matter is RayFrost, and that would be to defend himself.
Fate wrote:I don't save my AIM logs, you'll just have to take it on my honor as a Mafia player with over 50 games on this site that we did not talk about this game.
How fucking convenient.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1503 (ISO) » Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:48 am

Post by Fate »

You wnat to call me a liar you do it to my fucking face RIGHT NOW.

BECAUSE THE REASON I DONT SAVE AIM LOGS ANYMORE IS FUCKING PERSONAL AND SETS ME OFF TO NO END.

YOU REALLY THINK THIS IS ALL JUST A SCUMACT TO FUCKING LYNCH YOU? BLATANTLY LYING ABOUT AIM CONVERSATIONS? YOU REALLY ARE GOING TO INSULT ME THAT MUCH?

SHUT THE FUCK UP EQUINOX. YOU BETTER BE SCUM FOR YOUR OWN FUCKING GOOD.

THERES NOTHING TO BRING UP WITH THE GODDAMN MODERATOR IN MY OPINION.

RAYFROST CAME TO ME AND START RANTING AND INSULTING MY PLAY, I FUCKIN EXPLAINED TO HIM IT WASNT PERSONAL MY DRUNK POSTING AND TO CALM THE FUCK DOWN.

I USED THAT INFORMATION TO DEDUCE A TOWN READ ON YOUR SLOT.

I HAVE NO REGRETS OR ILL FEELINGS ABOUT THAT.
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Equinox
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Shot Count
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #1504 (ISO) » Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:51 am

Post by Equinox »

I am calling you a liar, Fate. You have repeatedly refused to tell any of us when exactly this conversation occurred, which tells me you have something you're hiding. If your respect of me as a player is shot because of my opinion of your play, that does not faze me because the feeling is mutual.

If you feel there is nothing to bring up with the moderator, I challenge you to do so anyway. Regardless of what you think, this mysterious AIM conversation now has game relevance. I will be urging RayFrost to clarify himself with the moderator no matter what he says, so it would be best if TheButtonmen heard from both sides.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #1505 (ISO) » Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:52 am

Post by Mastermind of Sin »

Mastermate wrote:
Vote Final Destination

Let's kill him and pretend this never happened. He shouldn't have brought it up, regardless of whether it happened or not. If it did happened, he should have referred it to the mod and the mod dealt with it quietly to both parties satisfaction. So unless I've miscounted he's dead now and we have a fresh tomorrow.

PS: If it did happen it's a much your fault as his. If someone is having a discussion about the game with you, you are equally to blame because you didn't close the aim window. Takes two people to have a discussion.
Additionally we note that Balam and FD's claims don't match up, which is part of the reason for our hammer.
Permanent V/LA.
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1506 (ISO) » Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:52 am

Post by Parama »

I'm so glad I replaced out of this hellhole.
Show
Ever wanted a playlist full of a lot of music I really dig? Here you go.

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

I basically post like I'm always on twitter, ignore my spamminess.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #1507 (ISO) » Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:52 am

EBWOP: In that we don't buy the "gambit" excuse.
Permanent V/LA.
DaSpotthatkillsu
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1508 (ISO) » Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:53 am

DaSpotthatkillsu wrote:
END THIS GAME MOD END IT RIGHT NOW.

you've ruined this game.

fuck you fate. fuck you AGM.
ÔÇ£Look into any man's heart you please, and you will always find, in every one, at least one black spot which he has to keep concealedÔÇØ
Henrik Ibsen
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1509 (ISO) » Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:57 am

Post by Fate »

I have nothing more to say Equinox.

You respect my play so little you think I'd lie about an AIM conversation to further my win con?

There are no words. There is no evidence or past history that would give my motivation to do that.

All I can conclude is that you are scum, still pissed that I counter-claimed you as town, and I bet your qt is filled with "Fucking Fate CCing us to get us lynched the lying town fuck."

That's all I can hope for.
Copper
Copper
Goon
Copper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1510 (ISO) » Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:00 am

Post by Copper »

I'm loath to comment on events outside of the game proper, but I feel the need to interject.

Fate: Understand that hearing that you have feigned an investigation on a slot because of a read that stemmed from an out of game source is absolutely infuriating,
regardless of alignment.
As scum, it's awful to know you were caught because of a conversation that you have not seen or even heard about. As town - well, I don't need to tell you why Balam would be angry if they were town.

Equinox: Understand that there is NO reason for Fate to lie about something like this. It may sound suspicious and uncharacteristic for Ray. It may even be that Fate is misremembering details. But to assume he has fabricated this out of whole cloth to further some agenda is an absolutely wretched base to start from. You may feel like he is hiding something, but to accuse a player of cheating (or fabricating an incident where a player has cheated) is a monstrously serious accusation, and not one that should be made lightly, regardless of your personal opinion of Fate.
Parama wrote:I'm so glad I replaced out of this hellhole.
So
stay
out.
This account is a hydra. It is listed as male for ease of pronoun use; this has no bearing on the genders of the hydra's heads.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #1511 (ISO) » Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:02 am

Mod: Can you please put the number of living players in the first post? I thought we had 13 people alive because that's what the playerlist in the first post said.
Permanent V/LA.
Balam
Balam
Goon
Balam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1512 (ISO) » Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:06 am

Post by Balam »

(Equinox)

We aren't scum. If you're town, you've just lost the game for us.

Fate, I never thought you were capable of doing that until you posted the accusation. I had respect for you as a scum hunter, even if your play style was more abrasive than most. Unfortunately, if it was your word against RayFrost's, I would take RayFrost's because we have discussed at length about Open 294, The Mafia with the Hydras, and your drunk posting, and RayFrost never mentioned this AIM conversation to me. I strongly believe he would have; he has talked to me about replacing out of games due to accidentally coming across information, so I know what to expect from RayFrost. Therefore, I am calling you on your bullshit.

I really should not be posting anymore, but I felt this needed to be said. Now I'm out; there are other games that don't make me want to stab things by just looking at it.
DaSpotthatkillsu
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1513 (ISO) » Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:16 am

Personally, I thought this game took the biggest turn for the worst when people reacted the way they did to Fate's revelation of his gambit, not when he started the gambit. I see nothing wrong with what he did, whether you consider good play or not. I was ready to switch my vote to Balam and go wholeheartedly for the scum, honestly. I guess I can only hope Fate is lying now and he isn't really town, but that seems so unlikely.

~Dana
Henrik Ibsen
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #1514 (ISO) » Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:18 am

We have a plan that might help the town out. YosFlavouredCayke, you are NOT to target DaSpot tonight. Balam, same thing. We trust DaSpot's claim more than either of your claims, since Copper has made valid points about the potential scum link between you two. Both of you pick someone else to target tonight or be prepared to be lynched tomorrow for fucking over the town.

DaSpot, please track Balam, YosFlavouredCayke, or their potential scumpartner, if you think you know who it is. If you decide not to choose one of these two, you had better be very certain.

The players with the doctor role will be protecting DaSpot tonight.

Tomorrow, Balam and YosFlavouredCayke will reveal who they targeted, and DaSpot will announce who they tracked. This will keep Balam and YosFlavouredCayke honest.

Balam, we are prepared to not believe you if the person you target ends up dead, so don't even try that shit.
Permanent V/LA.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #1515 (ISO) » Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:22 am

Note that this plan should only be enacted if FD comes up as a vanilla townie. If they come up as a power role (unlikely), we know to lynch Balam tomorrow and YosFlavouredCayke after that. If they come up as scum, we aren't in LYLO, and I doubt that YosFlavouredCayke and Balam just bussed FD *and* made a complicated claim confirm. So if FD doesn't come up as a townie without abilities, all power roles should just resume doing their thing. This may or may not mean doing your part of the plan anyway, it's up to you.
Permanent V/LA.
Mastermate
Mastermate
Townie
Mastermate
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1516 (ISO) » Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:24 am

Post by Mastermate »

We just noticed that the last two posts were made under the wrong account. Regardless, both posts were approved by our entire hydra. One of the heads is just stupid and forgot to change accounts. Copying them here for ISO:
Mastermind of Sin wrote:We have a plan that might help the town out. YosFlavouredCayke, you are NOT to target DaSpot tonight. Balam, same thing. We trust DaSpot's claim more than either of your claims, since Copper has made valid points about the potential scum link between you two. Both of you pick someone else to target tonight or be prepared to be lynched tomorrow for fucking over the town.

DaSpot, please track Balam, YosFlavouredCayke, or their potential scumpartner, if you think you know who it is. If you decide not to choose one of these two, you had better be very certain.

The players with the doctor role will be protecting DaSpot tonight.

Tomorrow, Balam and YosFlavouredCayke will reveal who they targeted, and DaSpot will announce who they tracked. This will keep Balam and YosFlavouredCayke honest.

Balam, we are prepared to not believe you if the person you target ends up dead, so don't even try that shit.
Mastermind of Sin wrote:Note that this plan should only be enacted if FD comes up as a vanilla townie. If they come up as a power role (unlikely), we know to lynch Balam tomorrow and YosFlavouredCayke after that. If they come up as scum, we aren't in LYLO, and I doubt that YosFlavouredCayke and Balam just bussed FD *and* made a complicated claim confirm. So if FD doesn't come up as a townie without abilities, all power roles should just resume doing their thing. This may or may not mean doing your part of the plan anyway, it's up to you.
Sorry for the triple post.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1517 (ISO) » Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:31 am

Post by Fate »

"The player with the doctor role"

If there's a doctor out there who didn't counter-claim Yos, or is on my wagon.

I'd be extremely pissed.
Mastermate
Mastermate
Townie
Mastermate
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1518 (ISO) » Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:41 am

Post by Mastermate »

Additionally, if FD flips town, we should probably just be lynching Balam straight off anyway, because we cannot see Fate-town completely making up this conversation that rayfrost/Balam claims never even happened. Just wanted to point that out in case scum decided to kill us tonight. I'm going to repeat that again in bold:

If Final Destination flips town, Balam is lying to us about never having had that conversation. Thus, Balam is scum because Balam-town would have no reason to lie about this.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1519 (ISO) » Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:44 am

Post by Fate »

Flawed reasoning, seeing as RayFrost just didn't tell us buddies due to XXX but any course of action that involves lynching Balam or Yos is fine with me.
YosFlavouredCayke
YosFlavouredCayke
Goon
YosFlavouredCayke
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1520 (ISO) » Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:14 am

Post by YosFlavouredCayke »

I'm ignoring all the claims of out of game conversations or whatever. I'm just going to assume that all of this is a last minute fate-scum bullshit diversionary manuever and ignore it. If there is anything to it, which I doubt, we'll deal with it after the game is over.

Anyway, DaSpot: When Fate flips scum, I'm guessing that the other two members of his scum team are PC and Copper. They seem the most likely. So, tell you what. Tonight, assuming Fate flips scum, I'm going to block PC, and you can track Copper. That should just about shut down the entire scum team.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1521 (ISO) » Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:16 am

Post by Fate »

^LOL Yos scum.

Just LOL
YosFlavouredCayke
YosFlavouredCayke
Goon
YosFlavouredCayke
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1522 (ISO) » Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:21 am

Spot, if you could respond and say if you're going along with the plan or not before the day ends, that would be great.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1523 (ISO) » Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:25 am

Post by Fate »

Spot, I'm flipping town ok.

So don't take any trash directions from Yosscum, the guy who OH YEAH roleblocked you last night. Thenyou HURR DURR FATES BEIN MEAN AND TALKIN CRAZY STUFF HES A JERK and voted me
YosFlavouredCayke
YosFlavouredCayke
Goon
YosFlavouredCayke
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1524 (ISO) » Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:37 am

If Fate flips town (lol), then of course Spot won't listen to me. That goes without saying. All I'm asking Spot to do is to confirm that assuming Fate does flip scum, he will (or will not) go along with my plan and target Copper. His response is going to affect my nightchoice tonight, so it's pretty important. I was hoping to have a little more time to talk about it with him; I came up with the plan today at work, and I wasn't really expecting the day to already be over, but it dosen't really matter.

When Fate flips scum, then me and Spot have a chance to severly limit the scum's options tonight, but only if we work together; it'd be a waste if he tracks the same guy I roleblock.

Just in case I don't survive the night, let me give a quick list of my reads for the town to use tomorrow, all of which assume Fate is about to flip scum.

Fate flips scum, Balam is 100% confirmed town here, period.

FES and Fonzi are pretty damn close. There is no way in hell FES and Fate spend so much time and energy trying to lynch each other if they're scum together, and we probably wouldn't have managed to push the Fate lynch to the point where he had to fakeclaim if it hadn't been for Fonzi. They're both obvtown.

Mastermind is probably town. He did, at one point, defend Fate and say he was more likely to vote me then him, but there was that major town tell I mentioned today, plus Unicorns looked moderatly town for most of the game.

DeSpot is probably town. He did defend Fate for most of the game, but his claim today, and his behavior in general about the Fate wagon, seems so damn honest, I'd be surprised if he's scum.

PC is scum, period. Once Fate flips scum, quicklynch PC tommorow. Don't bother to wait for a claim, or try to get a defense, or anything. None of it matters, he's scum. If I get scumkilled tonight, I want to see you guys run up PC in the first 24 hours of day 4. That would be awesome.

Copper is likely scum, by process of elimination. Plus, during the key period towards the end of the day he seemed to be working for the interests of Fate and PC.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”