Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7 (isolation #0) » Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:26 am

Post by LobsterCatapult »

vote: toastytoast

i know someone in RL who calls himself that! :O
ÔÇ£IÔÇÖll do what I can to help yÔÇÖall. But, the gameÔÇÖs out there, and itÔÇÖs play or get played. That simpleÔÇØ ÔÇô Omar
~LC
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #13 (isolation #1) » Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:03 am

Thor665 wrote:
jasonT1981 wrote:16 Tempz (confirmed)

I was looking over the playerlist and I saw this gak in it.

Policy Lynch the Hell out of: Tempz

Total policy lynch, totally should be done.

Relevant Page section to start at Up through to his lynch - though frankly I think a single iso of him should suffice as well.
This is not a joke vote in any way, shape, or form.

isnt this a bit premature? I think we should at least wait to see how he performs/posts in this game.
ÔÇ£IÔÇÖll do what I can to help yÔÇÖall. But, the gameÔÇÖs out there, and itÔÇÖs play or get played. That simpleÔÇØ ÔÇô Omar
~LC
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #15 (isolation #2) » Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:15 am

ToastyToast wrote:
LobsterCatapult wrote:
vote: toastytoast

i know someone in RL who calls himself that! :O

Im someone in real life who calls himself that, too! Unfortunately, there's only room for one food product
Vote:LobsterCatapult

now if we know the same person, the universe may implode. Do most mafia games have a carrying capacity of one food item only? if so, this game has either adapted or is broken.

@ Nero Cain, i assume you are referring to the theme WoW game?
~LC
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #25 (isolation #3) » Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:48 am

ToastyToast wrote:@lobster: the person who calls himself ToastyToast is me lol

ugh. studying for final exams and playing in 2 mafia games is clearly taxing my fried brain.

@ thor, i doubt you are being serious about the "being rude to make him replace out", but thats uncalled for, especially since he hasn't even posted yet, and the game you linked to was a newbie game, where people learn.
~LC
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #119 (isolation #4) » Fri Apr 29, 2011 4:09 am

MagnaofIllusion wrote:
@Lobster
– Do you understand the idea behind a policy lynch? I ask because your comment to Thor that a policy lynch is premature makes no sense in context of what a policy lynch means to accomplish.

i thought i understood it, however, i looked it up and now i realize how my comment to Thor contradicts the essence of a policy lynch. i do, however, stand by my comment about being unnecessarily rude to him to make him replace out is uncalled for.
~LC
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #122 (isolation #5) » Fri Apr 29, 2011 4:30 am

MagnaofIllusion wrote:
LobsterCatapult wrote:
i thought i understood it, however, i looked it up and now i realize how my comment to Thor contradicts the essence of a policy lynch. i do, however, stand by my comment about being unnecessarily rude to him to make him replace out is uncalled for.

I can't speak directly for Thor but I'm guessing that comment to Chesskid was in jest.

yeah, its more probable it was a joke, but i felt like it was a bit over the top.

DK looks to me more like once cocky, albeit now nervous town than scum. his talk of RVS and the assertion that a town alliance couldn't weed out a scum among them scream more arrogant than scum. his post about the alliance ganging up on him to lynch a newbie did strike me as it could be scum, like he is appealing for friends to back him up, but with his singular vote count post, and that, it seems like he may just be nervous town appealing for friends.
~LC
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #146 (isolation #6) » Fri Apr 29, 2011 5:15 am

Zinger2099 wrote:
LobsterCatapult wrote:
MagnaofIllusion wrote:
LobsterCatapult wrote:

I can't speak directly for Thor but I'm guessing that comment to Chesskid was in jest.

yeah, its more probable it was a joke, but i felt like it was a bit over the top.

DK looks to me more like once cocky, albeit now nervous town than scum
. his talk of RVS and the assertion that a town alliance couldn't weed out a scum among them scream more arrogant than scum. his post about the alliance ganging up on him to lynch a newbie did strike me as it could be scum,
like he is appealing for friends to back him up
, but with his singular vote count post, and that,
it seems like he may just be nervous town appealing for friends
Or nervous scum appealing for friends. Friends like you.

>.>

I'm not going to vote for him, but I'm not defending his actions, I'm giving my interpretations of his actions. he doesn't deserve a gold star for town play, but i don't think we should lynch him for that, he should probably just claim at this point.... i think there are scummier things going on with his bandwagon than him. i dont like meransiel's hammer request. and i dont like your response to chesskid's post about scummy things on DKs bandwagon.
~LC
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #226 (isolation #7) » Fri Apr 29, 2011 7:03 pm

DeityKabuto wrote:Um... I know this is not going to change anything but since you guys don't see me as much of a help to the town, go ahead and lynch me and when I flip townie I will just be like "Meh... whatever" and walk away.

i would elaborate, but im pretty sure everyone else has responded to your whining with...to put forth effort to scum hunt or if you say youre town, but dont care about this game, maybe let someone replace you who will.

Meransiel seems to have either just said he was bored, joked around, or dodged question MoI's question and gave himself an out for hammering, and instead of actually giving much of a defense, just talks about fake claiming.

unvote
vote:meransiel

@diddin, im not buddying up with DK, i dont think he is scum. i think he is a newbie nervous townie who instead of trying to scumhunt, or be productive in any feasible fashion, just decides to feel victimized. though, his response from all this pressure hasn't really made him respond in being productive. at all....and his vote for chesskid confuses me and seems random.

@thor, if Dk is town or scum, i could see scum more feasibly being on the lynch, rather than putting up a fight against it. and i can see your concern with tempz...it seems like he is simply recreating the same play as the game you linked.

@diddin i dont think dk is scum, i'm not really sticking out my neck for him, all im saying is that he isnt scum, and i think there are more beneficial lynches for today, like Meransiel. Though, DK seems like a waste of a town slot if he is actually town.

im beginning to feel more town about zinger, at first i misunderstood his response to chesskid's post about scum being late on the DK wagon, but after reading his wall i understand that since he replaced in, he coudln't have placed his vote earlier if he wanted to.

@tempz, are we gonna hear more from you? :neutral:

ill thoroughly reread and post some content on sunday, maybe tomorrow if i have time.
~LC
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #309 (isolation #8) » Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:14 am

DeityKabuto wrote:
Meransiel wrote:Here's the thing. I don't defend myself right now because there are NO hidden gambits woven by me over the place. Basically, in all honesty, I have no excuse for, not giving of scumtells, but for not giving too much of a damn about this game. The most honest defense I can think of is exactly that: I felt it wasn't important if I was contributing to the Town or not this day.

And even IF you get a replacement, you still won't get any better an explanation.

Hmm... you're just being lazy, don't signup for a game if you aren't going to contribute any.

you DO realize your glaring contradiction here dont you DK? you just a few pages ago said you started the game feeling the EXACT same way. and your earlier post about calling out meran for the fresh slate echoed your post as well.

I'm....baffled by all this. youre voting for Meran for the exact things you yourself are doing. :igmeou:

@farside, i agree with your point on the Zinger's post about lurkers, i dont really think lurking d1 is an automatic indicator of scum, i do agree that i dont Zinger is scum for it, especially since he isn't unvoting to vote for one of them. i think Vezok is overreacting, and it looks odd.

@anyone, so if vezok claims d1, is he usually complain about his role this much?
~LC
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #376 (isolation #9) » Sun May 01, 2011 11:29 am

danakillsu wrote:
unvote vote:DK

I have come to the conclusion (mostly on my own, since most did not answer my question) that Meransiel is not experienced/smart/good enough to pull a major gambit, therefore, let me ask you this: who is the most well known, most powerful superhero ever? SUPERMAN. What is Meransiel's claim? SUPERGIRL, VANILLA TOWNIE. That makes very little sense to me, and that very fact tells me he is either the worst fakeclaiming scum ever, or he's town. There is no way I would make Supergirl a VT.

we could wifom this all day long and get nowhere. I'm a tad suspecious of Vezoks claim, but not this one. if this game is supposed to be of superheros, then obviously some will be VT. also, who says the mod had to give the "most powerful" superheroes power roles?

your post is says nothing.

im more suspecious of Vezok's claim, and him complaining about his boring role. that rings scummy. i know now apparently he just posts on day 1, but im gonna look back through vezok.
~LC
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #381 (isolation #10) » Sun May 01, 2011 12:12 pm

vezokpiraka wrote:Vig should kill DK.

There is no way DK is scum with meransiel. Like really.

why should the vig kill dk? your post is ambiguously worded. your vote is neither on DK nor meran,
are you saying that: dk is town and that meran is scum or dk is scum and meran is town?

1)are you serious about DKs stupid random bold post about it being code?
2) do you think Meran is town, if so was that the reasoning for your VT post?

Meran has stepped up to the plate i think that some of his points on MoI are invalid and some are valid,

invalid:
-i dont think MoI's refusal to take part in RVS scummy, ive played in games where certain players dont like it for various reasons, town or scum.
-i also dont think that MoI's repsonse to CMAR was really calling himself town.
-while asking for a vote count isnt suspecious to me, the way you asked it and following it up seems scummy and not just nit picking from MoI.
valid:
MoI's misreading of zinger's post and logic, i think he and toasty were taking it too far and not really reading what he had to say, or following the logic.
-nit picking of meran's role claim.
-the possibility that some scum, are buddying up to MoI whether MoI is aware of it or not.
-questioning dana's welcoming of the replace in

@meran, if you are serious about the buddying of MoI from greyice, thor, farside, CMAR, and agar, which of these players do you find scummy? i find it interesting you brought up this buddying up without saying the probability of scumminess from any of these players specifically.

im not willing to take MoI as town at face value, and i am confused why some people automatically think he is town, ill go back and reread some of the pages i have only skimmed.

@diddin, if you are so convinced that zinger is noob mafia trying too hard, why arent you voting for him and not DK? or is DK in your mind more scummy?
~LC
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #382 (isolation #11) » Sun May 01, 2011 12:14 pm

Tempz wrote:Hmm... i request a vote count; Role claiming this early in the game is pretty stupid which is the only scum read i could find...

if you couldnt find the reasoning for vezoks or meran's role claim, or the vote count while reading, you obviously arent trying too hard. :idea:
~LC
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #393 (isolation #12) » Sun May 01, 2011 4:44 pm

MagnaofIllusion wrote:
--

Lobster wrote:MoI's misreading of zinger's post and logic, i think he and toasty were taking it too far and not really reading what he had to say, or following the logic.
-nit picking of meran's role claim.
-the possibility that some scum, are buddying up to MoI whether MoI is aware of it or not.
-questioning dana's welcoming of the replace in

1. If after you’ve read this post you still don’t understand the possible scum implications of the early VT claim we can discuss further.
2. Yeah, I haven’t had a chance to respond to Zinger’s wall of touchiness. It’s coming.
3. How again does scum possibly buddying up to me make me scum? Please explain because that makes zero sense.
4. Questioning dana is significant for relational reasons down the line. This is Mafia. Just because you might not understand the significances doesn’t mean there aren’t good reasons for my questions. Notice dana didn't bother to respond.

1) no, thats not what Im talking about. Im talking about you pointing out the missing kara... the name of super girl. its nitpicking. and i think he is scummy, my vote is on him. if we lynch meran and if he turns out town, i'd think that the nitpicking of his role would be suspect.
2)alright...
3) all i meant by that, is there is a lot of people out there calling you town, apparently. and that some of them could be scum. and that Meran has a valid point by this(though who he thinks is scum, and to what degree remains to be seen :neutral: ). i did not mean to automatically implicate you as scum in this way, (they could say you are town because they know you are town). but its a possibility though i haven't seen scum teams typically do this.
4) i didnt see it as relevant. people generally welcome people as replacements because as i understand its sometimes a pain to replace in, and we should should welcome people who do it. what was the good reason for your question? do you think dana is scum by welcoming him? do you think the replacement, by dana's welcome is also scum?
~LC
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #502 (isolation #13) » Mon May 02, 2011 7:19 pm

i've skimmed the last few pages, im simply too tired to post right now (too much work and portal 2) i will post properly tomorrow morning.
~LC
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #546 (isolation #14) » Tue May 03, 2011 5:41 am

GreyICE wrote:
LobsterCatapult wrote:
1) no, thats not what Im talking about. Im talking about you pointing out the missing kara... the name of super girl. its nitpicking. and i think he is scummy, my vote is on him. if we lynch meran and if he turns out town, i'd think that the nitpicking of his role would be suspect.
2)alright...
3) all i meant by that, is there is a lot of people out there calling you town, apparently. and that some of them could be scum. and that Meran has a valid point by this(though who he thinks is scum, and to what degree remains to be seen :neutral: ). i did not mean to automatically implicate you as scum in this way, (they could say you are town because they know you are town). but its a possibility though i haven't seen scum teams typically do this.
4) i didnt see it as relevant. people generally welcome people as replacements because as i understand its sometimes a pain to replace in, and we should should welcome people who do it. what was the good reason for your question? do you think dana is scum by welcoming him? do you think the replacement, by dana's welcome is also scum?

Lets just do a bulletpoint for the uninitiated.

1) LC is voting for Meran. IF MERAN FLIPS TOWN then MoI is suspicious because he 'nitpicked' the claim. Reasons this is scum.
- LC is voting for Meransial. So LC thinks Meran is scum.
- MoI is scummy if Meran flips town because of the 'claim nitpick.' MoI clarified what he meant in this post and what he finds scummiest about the claim. That post was made
BEFORE
LC posted.
- LC has made no strong case for Meran scum.

i stated why I thought Meran was scum earlier, but i will give you a list now,
i think meran's offer to hammer Dk, but leaving a way to get out of it easily by shrugging responsibility off onto MoI is scummy. the request to start over/clean slate post is scummy. I think claiming that early is scummy as well. i think that his case on MoI is weak. I think that his case on MoI is showing that he is scum in itself, before this post he did next to nothing, then he does this case and expects us to ooh and aah at it. he thinking he can fool us he is town by making a big long post and i dont buy it.

now to address your point about the claim:
the point i was making about Meran's post was that i didn't understand the nitpicking of the of the name of supergirl. I understand why him claiming so early is scummy, the point that he only claimed because Vezok asked him to, at L-6 no less.

i thought it was fairly obvious that my valid vs invalid points were heavily weighted towards the invalid. most of the valid points i pointed out were small and insignificant, and didnt necessarily point MoI to being scum. the Invalid points i made were large gaping reasons why i think Meran is scum. I did the critique to further show why i think that Merans shoddy attempt at a case is baseless. However, i suppose the valid points i made have made more attention than the invalid ones. If I thought that MoI was scum, and Meran suddenly redeemed himself with this post, i would have said so with unvoting. leaving my vote on Meran is a pretty solid way of saying i still think you're scum.

GreyICE wrote:
So basically, LC is voting for someone he has no strong conviction will flip scum, and is clearly skimming the thread. He's already looking for who to lynch if Meransial flips town. This is not good, people.

Did any of you jokers read this?

The PERSON HE IS VOTING FOR has a case with valid points, although he didn't mean that the fact that it had valid points was in some way suspicious towards MoI, although MoI could pretty clearly be scum, although he hasn't seen scumteams do this?

HOLY FUCKING SHIT FUCK THAT'S SCUM.

...ok. let me make myself clear on this part. I think that Meran is scum, i think he will flip as such. Meran pointed this out, and i thought it did indeed look odd that many posters were calling him obvtown. I dont think that MoI is necessarily scum by association through this. I've read games where scum have stated that people are obv town, and have flipped scum. i dont see how my logic here is flawed, I'm not stating that players who say someone is obv town can do it for 3 reasons.
1) that the person is town and honestly thinks the other player is town,
2) or the player is scum attempting to buddy up to someone who they know is town.
3)that they are both scum and that one is trying to enforce the other is town.

GreyICE wrote:
Merensial made a case. LC sees this, and latches on and cheerleads it.
MoI basically slaps him into next week.

The result is this amazingly half-hearted backdown where he tries to:
- not take back what he said before (thus showing he's scum because he's changing his mind)
- not say MoI is scum (because he doesn't want to catch flack for that from people who think he's town)
- not say that Merensial is town (because his vote is on Meran)
- not say that the point about buddying would make MoI town instead of scum.

Then throw in the line about scumteams not buddying people (like... really?)

Then there's this post:
http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 5#p3007285

Dear god people, pay attention. I'm not here to forcefeed you like you're babies. LC clearly has about four or five motivations when he's making his posts - avoid suspicion, look like scumhunting, don't draw attention, push suspicion on others who might be looking suspicious, and don't make waves.

THEY'RE ALL SCUM MOTIVATIONS.

How can you not read this?

btw im female.

....lol avoid suspicion? I pretty controversially thought that DK was town, and stated so at the expense of looking like i was buddying him. though i don't really see how stating my interpretations at the contrast of other peoples suspicions means im buddying up to him. and obviously this has gained me some suspicion, i don't think im shy from people suspecting me, its the nature of the game to suspect everyone.

look like scumhunting? ok seriously. thats your opinion, and you're entitled to have it. but i dont see where you have really made a case for this.
ive asked direct questions, ive stated my opinions on various players, I've voted for someone who i think is scum, i think i have a solid case against the person ive voted for, and i try to keep an open mind about the possibility of other scum-tells. i haven't had a lot of time or energy to commit to this game due to exams and work, but hopefully come thursday i can remedy that, but ive been more active than others.

dont draw attention, again, i've asked many people direct questions, and responded to what they thought. thats the opposite of avoiding attention.

...push suspicion on others who might be looking suspicious....what? if they are looking suspicious, they deserve suspicion. and who here hasn't questioned someone, or pointed out something who is suspicious?

and for making waves, i dont really know what you are getting at by this...are you saying i should be more aggressive?

and while im on your point list, are any of these points, as opposed to your opinion of me "trying" to scum hunt, necessarily town? avoiding a great amount of suspicion of being scum can be townie because obviously townies want to lynch scum, not seeing themselves lynched. not drawing too much attention could also be seen as playstyle as well, not necessarily indicative of townie or scum.

i will be V/LA till thursday, big job interview and work ahead.
~LC
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #677 (isolation #15) » Sat May 07, 2011 10:32 am

vezokpiraka wrote:
diddin wrote:Whoever governed DK is dumb<_<.

If the guy is town he should get banned from the site.

Who the fuck governors the worst player and make the vig waste a kill on it. Surely it was a scum ability.

i just assumed dk was unlynchable or something.

and...scum ability? @_@ what kind of broken pr would that be if they could stop a lynch? town just prolly stopped it, for w/e ridic reason.

vote:kagelord

he never even made a follow up post after his last post on pg15.
~LC
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #696 (isolation #16) » Sun May 08, 2011 7:50 am

does anyone know who blooderection is?
~LC
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #705 (isolation #17) » Sun May 08, 2011 8:48 am

Meransiel wrote:Wait, so if kage flips town there's a small chance we kill MoI tomorrow? Wheee.

where did you make that connection?
:?

@toasty: kagelord is lurking and hasnt done anything. so its very possible he is lurking scum, or apathetic town
~LC
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #888 (isolation #18) » Fri May 13, 2011 4:12 am

C-Worl wrote:Quick question: WHY DO WE HAVE SO MANY GODDAMN VANILLAS IN A GODDAMN THEME GAME?!? Set up sucks, I'm not sure if I'm sorry that this may hurt the mod's feelings.

I mean seriously, it's fucking Batman, you couldn't have made him a tracker or a cop or something? And the Invisible Woman, I can think of like a zillion roles that could go with that. I mean Town Hider at the very fucking least.

I guess I'll sheep to chesskid while I'm calming down.

Vote: Reck

every mafia game needs a bunch of vanillas...and besides, this is a super hero game, of course some of the super heroes are going to be vanilla. complaining about set up isnt going anywhere. and your argument against diddins claim goes against this. if you are arguing that the set up is bad because you cant understand who has power roles, and which ones, then why are you suddenly jumping on his claim? what about the others?

looking back over the last day, i read MoI as town. im also leaning town on baby spice due to kagelord's vote late on d2, even though her role speculation post was wierd. also, it looks more like the SK got agar, since he was stabbed to death.

C-worl's putting to kagelord and unvoting looks really bad, along with todays posts and pouting about gambit knowledge. why people are trying to outguess the mod about which superhero has what power is beyond me. i also dont like his posts on attacking flavor and just sheeping someone to cool down, it screams like scum trying to place his vote somewhere safe. and then unvoting when he gets found out that his argument holds no water.

I'm getting more of a null-read on Meran and less of a scum read, his insistence that he should be investigated by MoI, makes him seem like town, and i dont understand why he thinks Zel is necessarily scum for thinking reck is town. Its possbile his strange playstyle just doesn't sit well with me, and he could just be town that im misreading. however, him demanding chesskid to reveal things is just absurd.

reck is looking a bit too aggressive. i feel like he is looking way to far into MoI and trying to discredit him. MoI didnt look like he was bussing Kagelord. and i dont think its correct to be attacking players for slacking, everyone seems to be pretty active. I also dont think that zinger looks like scum with his walls. they dont seem like they are trying to hard to me. im having a hard time reading him, i dont know if he is scum intentionally trying to discredit MoI to lead us off the right track, or he is just town feeling attacked and is attacking back.

Zinger's vote on Diddin looks like he genuinely found scum, though i dont agree with him, ive played in games where if you were roleblocked, and didnt have a night targeting power, you weren't informed you were roleblocked. zinger still seems like town.

vote:c-worl

ill be a lil v/la this weekend im graduating
~LC
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #923 (isolation #19) » Fri May 13, 2011 10:10 am

@ Moi

when i read zinger's post, i read it as he has some sort of ability that didnt notify him if he was roleblocked, not a counterclaim, i guess I'm confused how what he says is a direct counterclaim. I've played games where you don't always get told if you are role blocked if you are. i was disagreeing with people saying Zinger was scum, its possible to me that both zinger and diddin could be town. Just because Diddin roleblocked Zinger, and Zinger didn't get a notification, doesn't mean that Diddin is scum because of it on that point alone. About the self termination thing thing once his role is announced, Ive never heard of something like that, and it is true that he didn't resist much to claiming...that is odd.

to sum up ...
i think zinger is town, i dont see him as potential scum trying to bus a scumbuddy
my read on Diddin is null, i can see him being town his reactions don't seem contrived, and i think is flavor is believable, but his lack of resistance to claiming is bizarre.

I think the X-men thing is wifom.

to c-worl, i voted for c-worl for good reasons, his sheeping made no sense to me if he was town, he seems like scum trying to blend in and put his vote somewhere safe. and i didnt get his posts about flavor and gambit in general. Presently, i dont see why he is voting for vezok if he thinks that the diddin wagon is good, and accuses Reck of being being scummy as well for not supporting a wagon he isn't even on. I'm unsure about his claim, reck has a point about him claiming early, but that doesn't automatically write him off as town.

also, isn't Diddin at L-1?
~LC
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #975 (isolation #20) » Sun May 15, 2011 12:01 pm

ToastyToast wrote:
Regfan wrote:
Toasty wrote: we should probably trust zinger

Toasty wrote:I still like diddin-kagelord-zinger-reckoner scum

Explain.

Because regardless, lynching diddin will give more reason to believe him. If diddin indeed flips scum, then zinger gains town-points. Does it clear him? no. But lynching scum is lynching scum, regardless of whether there is some "ZOMG CONSPIRACY" going on behind it. I realize my phrasing of that comes off as a contradiction. Its notsomuch trust as it is following someone's words to prove their validity.

this is just confusing. we should lynch someone to believe the person that wants to lynch them? although it could have been that i just have misread it, like i had Zinger's post that pappums pointed out, and the previous estimate of the votecount.

why C-worl is so insistent on hammering, but wont just vote him to put him at L-1, and insisting to quickhammer looks bad. also why exactly are you voting for vezok?

Zel1nk's vote/unvote is confusing as well, why would you listen to the person who you just voted for, to unvote? you said you wanted to extend the discussion, but then why would you put him at L-1, with C-worl saying he will hammer in the first place?

Vezok do you think that Diddin is town? is that why you dont want to hammer diddin, or you do just not like ending day so soon?
~LC
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1038 (isolation #21) » Wed May 18, 2011 9:57 am

pappums rat wrote:Yeah, town self-hammers on occasion, but they rarely out a PR on their way out. Not to mention diddin was on many people's scumreads since day 1 and had a bizarre and scummy claim. This post makes diddin scum no matter how you look at it.

diddin wrote:For all of you who didn't notice, Zinger is probably Vig/SK.

unvote, Vote: diddin

Goodbye World.

im agreeing with pappums on this. i dont really understand what a "passive ability" is or how it might be utilized, scum or town, but looking at diddin's self hammer and this post, he looks scummy. i dont see town attempting to out a vig. if he had said that zinger was the sk, then perhaps. but vig/sk is scummy.

FoS:diddin

moi has a point that we should probably get zingers imput on this, and ill refrain from voting since the day practically just started.
~LC
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1053 (isolation #22) » Wed May 18, 2011 1:34 pm

Baby Spice wrote:
pappums rat wrote:
ToastyToast wrote:Ok some quick notes. The fact that there was only 1 kill suggests that there are only two killing groups total in the game. Could be a vig and mafia or SK and mafia or 2 scum teams, but there is not going to be more than 3 kills.

Diddin has to get lynched today, if only to clear up what happens. If Diddin indeed flips town, then his claim that he was roleblocked by zinger points to zinger-scum. That is all for now.

I agree completely with this post. This game has two kills, and I would wager that there is only one scumteam.

Agree.

Diddin is the lynch, but we need Thor and Zinger to check in first.

Something happened N2 to wipe out the kill flavour and I'm wondering if it had something to do with the lynch happening.

Also something to note.
DK lynch failed, DK shot.
KL (scum) lynch happened, assume shot flavour erased.
Diddin lynch failed, shot flavour missing.

Diddin claimed roleblock, and that he lost it due to reveal, which themicly kinda makes sense. Also given that MoI investigated sounds like the scum team lost their RB. If the scum team lost their RB, then I'm betting they took a shot at MoI.

Means burned is probably a vig/sk.

hmm.... but why would scum shoot dkab n1? and i dont see scum burning tempz either, he was just a distraction for town.
and if thats the case, then what about agar getting stabbed?

i'd say that its quite likely that burned is the sk, i see no reason for a vig to kill chesskid.
its also quite possible that it was the vig that killed dkab with a shot.

so if dkab(n1) was shot=vig
chess(n3) & tempz(n1) burned=sk
Agar(n2)stabbed=?scum??
greyice(n2)unknown= either scum/sk but i dont know of anything that can stop kill flavor like that, but you could be on to something with the lynch thing going through d2 on kage for greyice. id assume greyice was the sk kill, with somehow the flavor getting affected.
~LC
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1113 (isolation #23) » Sun May 22, 2011 10:28 am

danakillsu wrote:Hmm. Very strange. I buy into MoI's line of thinking, and I think the vig only had one shot, and that the SK and mafia have failed a few times b/c of town PRs.

@MoI
Could you give all your reports together?

to me the vig probably had 2 shots, one at meran, one at dkab, weren't they both shot?

at this point I see no need to discuss the validity of MoI being the cop, he hasn't been counter-claimed yet, like he pointed out.

@vezok, why would MoI bus kage d2? i don't see a reason for it.

pappums rat wrote: ATM diddin, Meransiel, Zelink, and C-Worl are my top scumreads.

I isoed pappums, and Zel1nk being the SK is very probable due to this post yesterday. unless...the scum can kill with fire, then it could be a revenge kill.

is it possible that instead of an sk, there are 2 scum teams, and one kills with fire, the other with stabbing? this is super hero mafia. not trying to wifom, but...maybe its like what chesskid said earlier, 2 scum teams rather than a scum team and a sk :?
~LC
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1115 (isolation #24) » Sun May 22, 2011 1:46 pm

Regfan wrote:
Lobster wrote: I isoed pappums, and Zel1nk being the SK is very probable due to this post yesterday. unless...the scum can kill with fire, then it could be a revenge kill.

As far as I know the SK doesn't show up as mafia on a report and if MoI got a SK result on Zel he would have stated so meaning this speculation is pointless.

ah, I've played in games where sks when scanned, scan the same as scum, but if that is the case you are correct that the speculation doesn't really get us anywhere.

i agree, vezo is most likely town, I'd doubt that scum would try to discredit MoI's reads. which is why i find baby spice jumping on vezo somewhat suspicious.
~LC
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1128 (isolation #25) » Sun May 22, 2011 5:05 pm

ZeL1nK wrote:
Regfan wrote:What exaclty would be the benefit in attaining their role for the night if you're unable to find out what it is and/or use their power? There's no rolecop in the game I believe meaning the inclusion of taking their role seems irrelevant.

Well, the obvious benefit I can see is that if I were ever investigated, you'd know the alignment or role of whoever I stayed with. As for why role is included, I'd assume that was the mod trying to keep my guessing as to what kind of investigative roles there are in the game.

so. if this claim is supposedly true, this would mean that the guilty scan was on zinger:?

i dont see this likely.
vote:Zel1nk

i think thats L-2
~LC
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1133 (isolation #26) » Sun May 22, 2011 5:31 pm

Thor665 wrote:I'm not against the idea of a guilty on Zinger, the claim is just odd though.

@Zel - when did I become a Day 2 townread for my weak bussing action on KL?

i just dont see zinger bussing his scummate like that. zinger also claimed he got rbed n3, woudlnt that point to diddin rbing him? i mean, who as town would rb zinger?

unless the whole thing is just an elaborate bus. or...multiple scumteams.

@Zel, if MoI got a guilty off you, do you think that zinger is scum, or do you doubt MoI's scan? or...what?
~LC
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1140 (isolation #27) » Mon May 23, 2011 2:18 am

vezokpiraka wrote:See.

MoI bussed the hell out of KG to get town points. He's conf town because of that.

If there is a scum team with 4 people, a SK and a vig MoI doesn't have to fear anyone. The SK is probably investigation immune so he won't try to shoot a cop. The vig won't shoo a cop. The scum will never shoot a buddy.

As for not being CCed probably there is no cop in this setup and they know it.

soo...youre saying that its a diddin, kl, moi, X scum team? and that moi mercillessly bussed kl for no conceivable reason since no one really suspected him, set up diddin on a tee so zinger could knock him out, and tricked town this whole time? and this is a pretty big game to not have a cop in.

@BP, why is zingers claim less believable than Zel1nks claim? i mean, yeah i get that spider man (friendly neighborhoodizer spiderman lol) but why is zinger's claim of vig scummy and Zel1nk's claim of hider/guard not?
~LC
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1144 (isolation #28) » Mon May 23, 2011 5:27 am

Baby Spice wrote:Sorry, Zinger was scummy before the claim, not because of it.

Timing is interesting though. Zinger claims vig, citing the kills that MoI is assigning to a vig but I think belong to scum/SK, as Zel claims a guilty on Zinger.

I don't believe either claim, but Zel's gives us a chance to save a cop.

so....you think that zinger counterclaimed his own scumbuddy? really. that whole thing did not look contrived or fake at all.

and its pretty obvious which kills were vig, and which weren't just based on who was killed, and flavor, shot is standard for vig, and with dkab, meran and the flavor confusion with gi, id say its probable that gi was targetted by 2 different kills(burnt&shot)...or some flavorkill protection was utilized.

plus zinger's reluctance to claim with diddin and people egging him on to do so d3 makes sense.

the only thing i see strange about zinger is how sure he is that dana is scum, and what he may know.

the more probable scenario is that Zel is scum and he is using this probable bodyguard/hider thing to save himself today so he can "protect" moi.
~LC
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1153 (isolation #29) » Mon May 23, 2011 9:28 am

i think you would put him back at L-2.(not sure) i dont think dana is a killing role (sk or scum) by this quote alone but he doesn't seem particularly super-townie by his play as a whole.
~LC
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1163 (isolation #30) » Mon May 23, 2011 2:41 pm

danakillsu wrote:

@all
I'm waiting to hear back from the mod, but I'm pretty sure I've got another scum here.

im assuming that this comment refers to evidence to confirm your vote for Zel1nk....or are you saying you found an additional scum to Zel1nk?
~LC
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1171 (isolation #31) » Tue May 24, 2011 3:57 am

xRECKONERx wrote:So why are we lynching Zel?

are you serious? :neutral:

i think thor "mjolnired"
~LC
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1200 (isolation #32) » Thu May 26, 2011 8:45 am

xRECKONERx wrote:OH SHIT! Two scum teams is bad news bears, as that means the setup was probably 4:4:13 or 3:3:15.

Which means right now we're looking at either 2:3:2 with red scum having a huge majority and town is basically proper fucked anyway, or we're looking at 1:2:4, where we still have a good shot to lynch scum.

Thor, I popcorned to you.

i am quantum time force power ranger VT.

wait.....what? the only way we can be like this d6 is with 4 of us still alive or more. that leaves at the most 3 scum. we could either be in mylo or lylo. as ridiculous as you've been reck, (and what do you mean when who knows when ill be back?! ive been pretty active this entire game thankyouvery much) and though, as much as your play as been crappy, i dont know if you are the lynch today...moi and you went at it for a while, and your play yesterday didnt scream as scum trying to blend in. you seem town who was mad at moi and let that affect his outlook on the game too much

ive been getting scum vibes from babyspice. she was trying to pain vezok as scum yesterday which i find to be suspicious. i disagree with moi, and agree with regfan that vezok is more likely the town, and babyspice the more likely scum. BS was trying to paint something as scummy, which i just dont see, it looks opportunistic and ridiculous. plus with her unvoting zelink, it makes me think she may have been bussing him at first, and then unvoted to see how his role might play out with town.

vezok, why do you think babyspice is scum?

since we could very well be in mylo or lylo, im going to refrain from voting for babyspice and wait for everyone to check in to try to coordinate everything.
~LC
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1204 (isolation #33) » Thu May 26, 2011 9:20 am

i would like to think that 8 scum in this game would be a bit high. and wait, arent 2 purple scums dead? not 1?

so lets play hypothetical scum set up:
i think it may be more likely that they were 3v3. which leaves 4 town, 3 scum. (2 purple dead, so, its lonely purple scum, not red?)

if we lynch the purple scum today, we are left with 1 dead town tonight, but only red scum team left (2 scum for the sake of the hypothetical).

that would leave....3 town 2 red scum for day 7.

if we lynch another red scum today, we are at 1 purple, 1 red scum. left with either d7: 1 dead town 1 dead red scum, 1 dead town 1 dead purple scum, 2 dead town, or we get lucky and scum kill each other and we win.

at this point, we may not have to lynch the purple scum. if we leave the purple scum alive, couldnt purple and red kill each other?

with BS acting the way she was yesterday, she could be redscum with Zel1nk.

everyone else....i really need to look back at vca and what not. i dont know who else i'd feel comfortable lynching today atm except BS.
~LC
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1206 (isolation #34) » Thu May 26, 2011 9:51 am

i was more responding to vezok(4x4 scum teams, and had the colors switched) and i misread/didn't see your whole 3:3:15 scenario. moving out and mafia aren't a great combo.

@vezok, i've got a pretty strong town read on regfan, id believe c-worl, thor or reck as scum way before regfan. i trust his read on babyspice, and i find it unlikely he is bussing her, or him bussing diddin (looking at vca).

@reck, who are your top 2 scum reads?

ill be a little
V/LA this weekend,
i realized im going to have to cancel internet today(not this sat b/c of holiday weekend) because im moving out tomorrow, and moving into my new place. I will try to get on as much as possible.

with me cancelling internet today, I'm going to place a vote on on babyspice, i find her scummy, and on Zel1nk scum team this will put her at
(L-2)

vote:babyspice

dont put anymore votes on her until she can come in and post.
~LC
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1219 (isolation #35) » Thu May 26, 2011 12:41 pm

at least we know there isnt a govenor lol.
~LC
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1246 (isolation #36) » Sun May 29, 2011 12:03 pm

xRECKONERx wrote:Also: I quickhammered red scum. Unless I'm purple scum, that's +town points.

c-worl already claimed (iron man vt), and you said that you believed his claim, (i believe this was d3)

it would have been better if we hadn't quick hammered baby spice (even though we got that one right) im not sure if your quick hammer really reveals "town points" since more discussion could have revealed more information about her scum partner, or perhaps who she thinks is town, or maybe even the purple scum.

in my opinion, it is entirely possible that you could be the purple/red scum and quickhammered for the town points, and probable distancing from babyspice(if red scum).

tbh, i thought thor was looking scummy....but reg's claim, ill have to reconsider a lot. i dont want to risk a mislynch, even with a possible godfather in the works, so ill have to look over reck and c-worl. i think reg is town, and i dont think at this point reg has a reason to lie about his claim (if he is town), but at this point ill look into anything.

right now im leaning scum more on reck than c-worl...

ehh....memorial day family dinner now, i will look over things later tonight, and decide, but honestly reck, your quickhammer for me wasn't something i really wanted to have happen.
~LC
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1253 (isolation #37) » Sun May 29, 2011 2:00 pm

Regfan wrote:I was allowed to send in a name every night and if the cop died on that night I would recieve the report on the person I picked otherwise I take the cops report.

N1 - Nero didn't send in a fucking report check, moron.
N2 - I sent in to check Baby Spice.
N3 - I sent in to check Thor.
N4 - I sent in to check Dana.

And yes, I did indeed breadcrumb, I'll find the post where I did so in the morning it's 3am here at the moment. I was attempting to get idiots to stop doubting MoI because he was confirmed in the game to me.

why did you investigate thor and bs again, and not reck(whom you thought was scummy with zel and babyspice earlier)? he was the one who allowed the game to end early, what was thor supposed to do about that?

if anything, thor was a potential reason why day wouldnt end early since his vote was reck.

and i agree with c-worl, this game seems to be very bloody, i mean, it even appears that the stab scum team missed its kills for 3 nights (though, the vig for town did hit town every time).
~LC
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1274 (isolation #38) » Sun May 29, 2011 5:14 pm

Thor665 wrote:In any case, since I'm going to probably not be around much tomorrow and would love to give you all some cud to chew on;

I think Regfan is telling the truth.
I think Reck is likely scum for how quickly he leapt on the "There's a GF" bandwagon as opposed to giving any suspicion or reason for lack of suspicion for Regfan - he accepted it all very quickly, and I know MoI had GF vibes from Reck for how much he was pressing the investigate me spiel. Add in his whine at me yesterday for being "terrible" in leaping to a vote and how fast he accelerated into this one and my scumdar is pinging like a metronome.
Second scum is C-Worl or GF LC. I need to go outguess a mod a bit to see how I feel about this one. I've also had scum LC skunk me once because he was too terrible to be scum, and I hated it, and him, with a passion ever since, so I really want to see how I feel about that one after the VCA. I want to just say C-Worl for the emotional simplicity of it, but I really owe myself and the rest of the Dead QT who are already gearing up to bellow and scream at me, more consideration on this question.

Question(s?) outstanding to Reg still stand.

wow! you remember me from that newbie game?!

@c-worl, what do you think is off about reg?

@reck, why are you asking c-worl why it took you so long to vote for you, when you got angry at thor for doing it d6?

@reg, i understand why you investigated thor, but why did you say he was trying to get day overwith quickly....that just doesn't make sense O_o
~LC
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1285 (isolation #39) » Mon May 30, 2011 9:50 am

the thing that bothers me about reg's claim is that it is a convenient(though bold) claim to have at this stage in the game. he didnt post d6(it was short), and said that n5 he got a guilty on BS, well, that's easy to say now. then last night, all he had to do was say he got an innocent if he was scum. even if he said he got an innocent on the other scum, would the other scum really come out and say, "reg is lying, i obviously scan guilty!" (not implying thor is scum, just hypothetically)im wondering if this COULD be some sort of gambit.

the gambit, however, conflicts with the townie vibe i've had against him all game.

c-worl, you said something was off about reg, do you believe the claim?
~LC
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1295 (isolation #40) » Tue May 31, 2011 10:50 am

C-Worl wrote:
Thor665 wrote:You are aware there's multiple scum, yeah?

I'm aware that it's likely that there's multiple scum. Which is why Reck's "ur scum for not quick voting" is retarded. However, I want to see a Reck flip before I see anything else.

likely?

its been proven true. O_o red and purple. stab and burn scum.
~LC
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1302 (isolation #41) » Wed Jun 01, 2011 4:10 am

im wondering also if we can gain any information into why vezok was killed. vezok seemed very sure of himself of babyspice, i wonder if maybe some other opinions that vezok shared are worth delving into.

vezokpiraka wrote:@LC: Because there is no way she's town.

I have 2 confirmed town in my head right now: You and me.
Reck comes as pretty much confirmed town too.
C-Worl is stupid but still town I think.

That leaves the above guys. I don't trust the regfan scum read so that could be switched with C-worl but whatever you do it like BS is still scum.

im wondering why vezok thought that reck was pretty much confirmed town. i guess he can't have any solid investigation for it since he was vt. a lot of vezok's reads were off, like about moi, but with this i find it unlikely that reck is the "burn" scum. and am considering if he could be the stab scum, or if vezok is correct and he is neither scum.

im going to continue looking back at babyspice and perhaps Zel1nk and diddin (i think with kagelord its basically useless)to see any possible ties or inconsistencies. so far it could just be a lot of speculation...but it could be useful. with multiple scum teams, its frustrating to go back and look for this stuff, because it could have just been one scum team targetting another. but at this point, its worth a shot.

i can also help with the vca.
~LC
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1316 (isolation #42) » Thu Jun 02, 2011 3:49 am

i understand that farside/cworl is unlikely to be purple, i dont see both scumbuddies being on his wagon, even for a brief moment d1. but i dont know if im super sold on thor being that unlikely being red.

Regfan wrote:Day 1 Vote Count 13[/b]

Deity
Kabuto
11 -
Diddin
, Thor,
Zinger
Dana
Agar
CryRiver
Vezo
ZeL1nk
Chesskid
Tempz,
Toasty
(Lynch)

Meransiel
5 -
MOI
, Lobster,
Deity
Kabuto
Baby Spice

Diddin
1 -
Kage

Agar
1 - Nero,
Thor 1 - Farside
Farside 1 -
GrayICE
[/spoiler]

with at the end of d1, there was only one confirmed purple scum and one confirmed red scum on the lynch. to me its quite possible that red scum could have all overlapped their votes for a bit on d1, but at the end of the day spread them out.

nero/regfan seems null in this. his vote on agar is either some rvs vote and was left there, or could be lurker scum parking a vote, looking to avoid all interaction.

on a side note, i think its strange that kage just had his vote on his scumbuddy till the end of d1....

also, have i become more scummy because BS was the only one on the meran lynch?
~LC
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1320 (isolation #43) » Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:21 am

72%

but its complicated.

its probable in set ups that there is a godfather with an investigation role (or possibly 2 investigation roles if we believe regfan).

1) if im going to believe regfan's claim, and that the godfather exists and has been investigated, the scum are thor and cworl, or thor and reck.

2) however, its also possible that c-worl, regfan, or reck could be the godfather, but just havent been investigated.

in regards to the situation at hand, and not just set up...its hard to tell.

thor came across as town with interactions with farside...but later turned into a null/scum tell with less activity, i also thought his vote on reck was a bit rushed, but seeing as how d6 ended, im unsure how to read thor right now. with the innocent on him, im apprehensive about his lynch even though the godfather probability is high, it doesnt mean that thor is the godfather.

regfan has given me town reads earlier on in the game as well, but him not posting d6 even though it was short, has not helped me retain that town read on him, and with his claim now (which could be a convenient fake-claim though bold and risky), and with basically a null tell in the d1 vca, im not as sure of his towniness as i was previously.

reck and cworl, right now are both arguing, and im not sure if any of them are really making any outstanding points on the other

cworl d3 was pinging my scumdar, but after being dunce-cap town and misinterpretting that whole zinger roleblocking thing, and seeing that diddin was infact super scum, i decided he looked pretty townie, especially how he championed diddin's lynch d4. however, at this time we didnt know if there were 2 scum teams or an sk, so c-worl could be redscum trying to eliminate purple scum. i will have to look back at his in depth, im just recalling from memory, but even though c-worl being on the babyspice lynch (i believe c-worl was on zel's lynch too) he could have simply been bussing his teammates due to the cop, and bussing babyspice, since she was just a goon.

reck....has been the most against MoI's reads, he fought agaisnt, or at least voiced his dissent about diddin's lynch, and Zel's lynch. although not believing MoI is not a scum tell, vezok didnt believe MoI, he has been vocally against 2 scum lynches as a result, and could have been trying to throw off town the entire time, like MoI was alluding to.

i have to cut this short, i have to go to work, ill try to conclude this train of thought later.
~LC
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1322 (isolation #44) » Thu Jun 02, 2011 3:01 pm

Regfan wrote:70%

Lobster wrote: regfan has given me town reads earlier on in the game as well, but him not posting d6 even though it was short, has not helped me retain that town read on him

Care to elaborate on how not posting on a day phase that lasted from 3am my timezone to 9am is allignment indicative?

since you didnt post anything, it couldn't help me determine a read, so thus null. my post earlier to day was a bit of stream of consciousness before work to try to get all the jumbled mess out of my head and organize it.
~LC
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1333 (isolation #45) » Sat Jun 04, 2011 5:26 am

Regfan wrote:
Thor665 wrote:I think Reg, Lobster and I are all waiting for someone to be wrong first.

Ugh, it's worse hammering incorrectly than voting incorrectly. No one hammer until I've re-read Lobster properly please.

lol assuming you dont think c-worl is going to self-hammer, i guess this is aimed at me :P

at this point, with everything that has been said, and vezok's opinion on reck, i think c-worl is the approrpriate choice, I re-read him and nothing of his comes across as super townie, and it looks like he was just bussing bs and zel without nearly as much fervor as he did with diddin. he looks the scummiest.

i pretty much agree with reck that at this day has just kinda droned on, and that it's at the risk of over-analyisation, kinda like the messiness of my post that i did earlier today. I'm tired of overthinking everything, and just coming up with more questions.

but...honestly....im really to let the chips fall as they may. Regfan, there has been ample time today for rereading and rehashing. lets lynch the scum.

vote: C-worl
~LC
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1351 (isolation #46) » Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:43 pm

UGH. i knew i was sunk when i tried to kill regfan and it didnt go though. i figured either the last scum roleblocked me, or regfan was scum the godfather too and chose nk immune. i figured he was scum, i just didnt think i could pull off a lynch on regfan.....i should have tried anyway.

poooooooooop so close. oh well, sorry fell teammates, i tried ._. but it was good game! hahaha i hope thor still doesnt hate me.

silly regfan...why coudlnt you have killed thor too?!
~LC
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1357 (isolation #47) » Sun Jun 05, 2011 2:57 pm

this was my first non newbie game, i figured id be a more likely candidate to be investigated than killed due to me not being good at this game.
~LC
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1387 (isolation #48) » Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:32 pm

honestly, i liked the game. i think the governor was a bit much, (maybe like...1 shot governor?) and, i would have liked it if the roles for the characters themselves had not been randomized, i think itd be a bit more fun if the roles fit the heros, or like, was funny and was opposite. but overall i had a lot of fun, learned a lot, and despite a loss, i think improved.

poor thor. lol.

thanks for modding jason! :)
~LC

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”