ZeL1nK
ZeL1nK
Goon
ZeL1nK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1126 (ISO) » Sun May 22, 2011 4:58 pm

Post by ZeL1nK »

me wrote:I can't stay with the same person two nights in a row.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1127 (ISO) » Sun May 22, 2011 5:02 pm

Post by Thor665 »

Ah, okay, I missed the every other night thing in your claim...you're a weaker Bodyguard.
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1128 (ISO) » Sun May 22, 2011 5:05 pm

Post by LobsterCatapult »

ZeL1nK wrote:
Regfan wrote:What exaclty would be the benefit in attaining their role for the night if you're unable to find out what it is and/or use their power? There's no rolecop in the game I believe meaning the inclusion of taking their role seems irrelevant.

Well, the obvious benefit I can see is that if I were ever investigated, you'd know the alignment or role of whoever I stayed with. As for why role is included, I'd assume that was the mod trying to keep my guessing as to what kind of investigative roles there are in the game.

so. if this claim is supposedly true, this would mean that the guilty scan was on zinger:?

i dont see this likely.
vote:Zel1nk

i think thats L-2
ÔÇ£IÔÇÖll do what I can to help yÔÇÖall. But, the gameÔÇÖs out there, and itÔÇÖs play or get played. That simpleÔÇØ ÔÇô Omar
~LC
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1129 (ISO) » Sun May 22, 2011 5:06 pm

Post by Thor665 »

I'm not against the idea of a guilty on Zinger, the claim is just odd though.

@Zel - when did I become a Day 2 townread for my weak bussing action on KL?
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1130 (ISO) » Sun May 22, 2011 5:07 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

unvote

hold on until I can parse this out later
green shirt thursdays
ZeL1nK
ZeL1nK
Goon
ZeL1nK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1131 (ISO) » Sun May 22, 2011 5:09 pm

Post by ZeL1nK »

@Thor,

You were a town read for me on D1. D2 didn't really change anything, I didn't really develop any stronger town reads from the follow-the-cop that was going on D2.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1132 (ISO) » Sun May 22, 2011 5:26 pm

Post by Thor665 »

You appeared to be hating on my weak case reasons on KL - did I read that wrong?
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1133 (ISO) » Sun May 22, 2011 5:31 pm

Thor665 wrote:I'm not against the idea of a guilty on Zinger, the claim is just odd though.

@Zel - when did I become a Day 2 townread for my weak bussing action on KL?

i just dont see zinger bussing his scummate like that. zinger also claimed he got rbed n3, woudlnt that point to diddin rbing him? i mean, who as town would rb zinger?

unless the whole thing is just an elaborate bus. or...multiple scumteams.

@Zel, if MoI got a guilty off you, do you think that zinger is scum, or do you doubt MoI's scan? or...what?
ÔÇ£IÔÇÖll do what I can to help yÔÇÖall. But, the gameÔÇÖs out there, and itÔÇÖs play or get played. That simpleÔÇØ ÔÇô Omar
~LC
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1134 (ISO) » Sun May 22, 2011 5:41 pm

Post by Thor665 »

Awwww, Lobster, I wanted to see how long he'd go without voting.
Zinger2099
Zinger2099
Goon
Zinger2099
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1135 (ISO) » Sun May 22, 2011 5:49 pm

Post by Zinger2099 »

Alright, I made it to day 4, that's a pretty good run. If I die now well, I have helped at least get the scum roleblocker.

I am Nightwing (aka Dick Grayson), town aligned vigilante.

I claim the DK, GreyICE, and Meransiel kills. Night 3 I was roleblocked.

I do not have any idea why the flavour of my kill in Night 2 is different from Night 1 and 4.

Also, Danakillsu is either mafia or a killing role, but probably the SK. I will go into how I know this later, but I am 90% certain of it.

That being said,
vote: danakillsu

That's all I have to contribute for now. More later.
Zinger2099
Zinger2099
Goon
Zinger2099
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1136 (ISO) » Sun May 22, 2011 5:54 pm

Post by Zinger2099 »

MagnaofIllusion wrote:I claimed Cop. It's Day 5. I haven't been counter-claimed. I've delivered 2 confirmed scum (Kage and diddin) and have given Town another on a platter.

YOUR STATEMENT IS IN ERROR: I delivered Diddin red-handed when he fucked up in his attempt to say he roleblocked me. You are welcome to the credit for Kage, but Diddin is dead because of me (and his own arrogance).
Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1137 (ISO) » Sun May 22, 2011 5:57 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

Captain America as some sort of weird hider/guard, if Spidey can be a neighbouriser and WW a doc why the hell not.
Zinger scummy, yeah I think he is.
Doc and Cop, so chances of roles to screw with cop investigations.
Confirmable?

Unvote

Is there a downside to having Zel stay with MoI again while we lynch probable scum tonight?
- If Zel is telling the truth, we save MoI/Cop for one more night.
- If not we lynch Zel tomorrow anyway.

p-edit

Zinger:
DK I can see, but why Grey Ice and why Meran, and whom did you target N3?
If you were RB'ed, then why claim you weren't? Surely someone surviving a vig attempt is a sign that something didn't happen? An SK though might lie about being RB'ed to get a mis-lynch.
I don't know what annoys me more. Bad Harry Potter fan fiction that gets the facts right, or good Harry Potter fan fiction that doesn't.

Sometimes, when I say "I'm okay", I want someone to give me a hug and say, "Let's watch Doctor Who"
Zinger2099
Zinger2099
Goon
Zinger2099
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1138 (ISO) » Sun May 22, 2011 6:11 pm

Post by Zinger2099 »

Baby Spice wrote:Zinger:
DK I can see, but why Grey Ice and why Meran, and whom did you target N3?
If you were RB'ed, then why claim you weren't? Surely someone surviving a vig attempt is a sign that something didn't happen? An SK though might lie about being RB'ed to get a mis-lynch.
You misunderstood. Diddin claimed I was roleblocked Night 2. I wasn't because GreyICE obviously died. I WAS roleblocked Night 3, and I said so at the start of day 4.

Meransiel's desire to have MoI investigate him suggested he was a babyface don. That is why he died.

GreyICE died because I saw a link between him and someone else which later proved false but by then Grey was already dead. What do you want from me, I can't hit right every time? At least I haven't taken out any power roles with my miss-shots, and can anyone really deny that DK and Meransiel weren't good kills?

In any event, I said "more later"! So I will be back later, after I have had some much needed sleep.
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1139 (ISO) » Mon May 23, 2011 1:15 am

Post by vezokpiraka »

See.

MoI bussed the hell out of KG to get town points. He's conf town because of that.

If there is a scum team with 4 people, a SK and a vig MoI doesn't have to fear anyone. The SK is probably investigation immune so he won't try to shoot a cop. The vig won't shoo a cop. The scum will never shoot a buddy.

As for not being CCed probably there is no cop in this setup and they know it.
Windows hasn't detected any keyboard. Press Enter.
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1140 (ISO) » Mon May 23, 2011 2:18 am

vezokpiraka wrote:See.

MoI bussed the hell out of KG to get town points. He's conf town because of that.

If there is a scum team with 4 people, a SK and a vig MoI doesn't have to fear anyone. The SK is probably investigation immune so he won't try to shoot a cop. The vig won't shoo a cop. The scum will never shoot a buddy.

As for not being CCed probably there is no cop in this setup and they know it.

soo...youre saying that its a diddin, kl, moi, X scum team? and that moi mercillessly bussed kl for no conceivable reason since no one really suspected him, set up diddin on a tee so zinger could knock him out, and tricked town this whole time? and this is a pretty big game to not have a cop in.

@BP, why is zingers claim less believable than Zel1nks claim? i mean, yeah i get that spider man (friendly neighborhoodizer spiderman lol) but why is zinger's claim of vig scummy and Zel1nk's claim of hider/guard not?
~LC
Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1141 (ISO) » Mon May 23, 2011 2:29 am

Post by Baby Spice »

Sorry, Zinger was scummy before the claim, not because of it.

Timing is interesting though. Zinger claims vig, citing the kills that MoI is assigning to a vig but I think belong to scum/SK, as Zel claims a guilty on Zinger.

I don't believe either claim, but Zel's gives us a chance to save a cop.
I don't know what annoys me more. Bad Harry Potter fan fiction that gets the facts right, or good Harry Potter fan fiction that doesn't.

Sometimes, when I say "I'm okay", I want someone to give me a hug and say, "Let's watch Doctor Who"
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1142 (ISO) » Mon May 23, 2011 3:11 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

Why I find Zel1nk’s claim unconvincing and think he is caught scum.

Issues with claim itself –

1. A Bodyguard, modified or not, in the set-up with a full Doc is unlikely.
2. The claim itself is needlessly complex. Every other role that has flipped so far (including scum roles) has been straightforward. Zel1nk is proposing a HIGHLY modified version of a Bodyguard that I’ve never seen on MS. The complexity only serves one purpose that I can see … to explain away my guilty on him. See American Gods Mafia for a classic example of why convincing sounding complex claims can't be trusted.
3. The claim effectively means his role is completely unscannable for true alignment as long as he chooses to act.
4. The claim conveniently allows him to ‘protect’ me tonight if he survives.

Behavioral issues –

1. Once I have explained that I have a guilty on him (post 1121) he doesn’t vote for Zinger who should be confirmed scum from his position.
2. Let’s review his diddin interactions via his posts –

ISO 2 – Day 1 when diddin is getting some heat he specifically makes a Zinger case and vote. He specifically says

A wagon on DK because he's newbscum or VI,
A wagon on Meransiel for DK interaction and looking like bad scum,
And a wagon on diddin because he's parroting and hasn't done anything useful?

Zinger wagon is more fun.

Yes, here he is directly discounting that diddin’s play is scummy.

ISO 5 – Votes DK to put him at L-2 after a half-heated hop onto the wagon.

ISO 6 – When I call him out about ignoring everyone else says he is only getting real scum reads from LC and diddin. This is the same RL day he voted DK to L-2. The diddin suspicion seems like very soft distancing given his flip.

ISO 16 – Day 3 – after I’ve forced diddin to claim and Zinger has counter-claimed him. If his Day 1 “I’m getting scummy vibes from diddin” post was an honest read he should have jumped directly on diddin as scum. Yet he spends ISO 16 saying that Reck is Town, C-Worl is scum, and questions why I wanted a claim. I responded with to this that day by saying it was the kind of response I expected from scum who knew I was role-blocked.

ISO 18, 19 and 22 – When he does vote diddin he immediately unvotes when diddin request it. Only places his vote again when it is clear Zinger is not going to full-claim.

In summary – his play regarding diddin looks very much like early week distancing. His Day 3 play looks very much like a partner who wanted to feed the “confusion” in hopes of getting diddin off the hook until it became clear diddin was the lynch.

Further Zel1nk's willingness to suddenly believe Zinger's claim as Vig (which was soft-claimed the whole time) when he had 'solid' Day 1 suspicions of him doesn't make any sense. The logical conclusion Zel1nk should have come to was Serial Killer.

I'll be voting Zel1nk once I have everything out on the table. This will take several post today.

--

Dana wrote:@MoI
Could you give all your reports together?

Not hard to find in ISO but here is the summary –

1. Night 1 – Kagelord Guilty
2. Night 2 – Roleblocked
3. Night 3 – LobsterC – Innocent
4. Night 4 – Zel1nk – Guily

--

Lobster wrote:is it possible that instead of an sk, there are 2 scum teams, and one kills with fire, the other with stabbing? this is super hero mafia. not trying to wifom, but...maybe its like what chesskid said earlier, 2 scum teams rather than a scum team and a sk

It is possible we have two separate Mafia functions but I think the odds of it are very low. Look at Kage and diddin’s flips – both say “the Mafia Something”. The strong indication is that we have a single Mafia unless Jason would be using color coding. Until we get a flip from Mafia that is a different color I think approaching it from the standpoint of a single Mafia is best.

--

Regfan wrote:MoI, considering multiple members of the 'neighbourhood' are dead, did you attain any town-reads or scum-reads from the QT?

Yes, I did although both Town reads are dead. GreyICE and Pappums came across strongly as Town in their QT posting.

I don’t have a scum read on the last member of the Neighborhood but I don’t have a solid Town read either. Their QT contribution has been lackluster. I don’t think they can possibly by scum if my Burned = Mafia Kill theory is correct due to that flavor killing pappums (who fully claimed Neighborizor in QT) over Doc hunting. However I’m not naming or clearing them yet because my speculation can be dead wrong.

--

BabySpice wrote:I simply cannot see 'burned' being a mafia kill, unless Thor is mafia and I don't see that.
I can see DK(shot) being mafia though, just in case DK was unlynchable.

We’ve established with fair confidence that the govern power is a Mafia power. There is no way that the Mafia is going to govern DK for confusion and then kill him the same night. Sorry … that line of thought isn’t even close to credible.

BabySpice wrote:Again I can't see why Diddin (obv scum) would be a mafia pardon and KL (obv scum) wouldn't be. But since DK claimed town in twilight, and someone mentioned about town self voting like Diddin did in that original twilight, I could see inexperienced/idiot town pardoning.

1. Unlimited Mafia pardoning isn’t going to happen in a Mafia game. You can’t make scum unable to be lynched. If anything they have limited shots or can only do it ever other night. Today’s lynch of Zel1nk will tell the tale.
2. If diddin was obv-scum why would Town govern him?

@GOVERNOR – If you are Town this is your absolute last chance to claim the governs and explain why you made them Any attempt to make the claim after your next post will result in the assumption you are Mafia and subsequent hanging.

BabySpice wrote:I don't believe either claim, but Zel's gives us a chance to save a cop.

If you don’t believe the claim then pretending it has a chance to save me is Moonbeams.

--

Zinger wrote:Also, Danakillsu is either mafia or a killing role, but probably the SK. I will go into how I know this later, but I am 90% certain of it.

As a Vig who has no possible ability to know anything other than who you killed you need to state this ASAP.

Zinger wrote:YOUR STATEMENT IS IN ERROR: I delivered Diddin red-handed when he fucked up in his attempt to say he roleblocked me. You are welcome to the credit for Kage, but Diddin is dead because of me (and his own arrogance).

You do understand if I hadn’t pressed diddin to claim he would not have been a position to counter-claim you, right?

That said why is this even relevant to the game. What scum hunting did you hope to accomplish by posting this?
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1143 (ISO) » Mon May 23, 2011 3:12 am

@Regfan - I want a comprehensive list of your Scum reads before this Day ends. I have serious concerns about the input I am seeing from your slot.

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1144 (ISO) » Mon May 23, 2011 5:27 am

Baby Spice wrote:Sorry, Zinger was scummy before the claim, not because of it.

Timing is interesting though. Zinger claims vig, citing the kills that MoI is assigning to a vig but I think belong to scum/SK, as Zel claims a guilty on Zinger.

I don't believe either claim, but Zel's gives us a chance to save a cop.

so....you think that zinger counterclaimed his own scumbuddy? really. that whole thing did not look contrived or fake at all.

and its pretty obvious which kills were vig, and which weren't just based on who was killed, and flavor, shot is standard for vig, and with dkab, meran and the flavor confusion with gi, id say its probable that gi was targetted by 2 different kills(burnt&shot)...or some flavorkill protection was utilized.

plus zinger's reluctance to claim with diddin and people egging him on to do so d3 makes sense.

the only thing i see strange about zinger is how sure he is that dana is scum, and what he may know.

the more probable scenario is that Zel is scum and he is using this probable bodyguard/hider thing to save himself today so he can "protect" moi.
~LC
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1145 (ISO) » Mon May 23, 2011 5:48 am

Remaining players slotted into Town – Null – Scum for future reference-

Town
-

LobsterCatapul – Investigation result combined with general overall-play. If a Godfather role ever flips LC is confirmed Town due to my result.

C-Worl – In doing a review of the slot I found farside’s pressure on diddin Day 1 to be credible scum-hunting as opposed to bussing / distancing. Push by diddin on C-Worl Day 3 also factors into my read (but is possible distancing).

Zinger2009 – This is really a NOT MAFIA read. Diddin and Zel1nk’s play reads to me as possible scum who have hit a NK immune player and have tried everything they can to get him lynched. Very possible he could be a Serial Killer.

Thor – Weakest of my Town reads. Day 2 commentary on Zel1nk and some other reactions are the reasons he’s here at all.

Null
-

Danakillsu – In a multi kill environment claiming PR unbidden yesterday wouldn’t be a good Scum move. Interactions with diddin and Kage are meh.

Regfan – In ISO review I see very whelming commitment to scum-hunting. This may be a function of the Follow the Cop-it is but I expect more reads out of him as an experienced player.

BabySpice – Today’s play has been very bad and I don’t necessarily like her diddin interactions. Has made some comments (sure of 1Mafia group Day 1, knew Zel1nk was a hydra) that might betray inside knowledge being disguised for Town cred. Closest Null read to Scum by a long-shot.

Scum
-

xRECKONERx – Very bad play trying to undermine the diddin lynch all Day 3 and Day 4.

vezokpiraka – Bad diddin / Kagelord. interactions plus continued plus his willingness to sheep several players (Chess and Reck) yet unwillingness to believe today that I have a guilty and am not bussing. Very unlikely to be scum with Reck due to buddying.

ZeL1nK – Reasons already stated. Needs the rope.

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1146 (ISO) » Mon May 23, 2011 5:55 am

@First – Any SK wanting any sort of ability to claim you are a Vig –

If Zel1nk is governed today and isn’t killed tonight you forfeit your chance to claim any sort of Town allegiance. Keep that in mind.

--

Finally I’d like to address the following post (or part of it anyway) of Zinger’s

Zinger ISO 26 wrote:Top 5 Lurkers:
Baby Spice
KageLord
NeroCain (now Regfan)
Tempz
ZeL1nk

While I agree post count hunting is bad in re-read diddin’s (and a few others) reaction to this list when combined with Kagelord’s flip tells me that at a gut level there are probably more than 1 scum on this list. Diddin is known for defending buddies when scum.

Those still living = BabySpice, Zel1nk, Regfan.

I would be willing to make an avatar bet that at least one of them (if not more, unsure about that) is scum.

Keep this in mind going forward if necessary.

Zinger2099
Zinger2099
Goon
Zinger2099
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1147 (ISO) » Mon May 23, 2011 6:15 am

Post by Zinger2099 »

MagnaofIllusion wrote:
Zinger wrote:Also, Danakillsu is either mafia or a killing role, but probably the SK. I will go into how I know this later, but I am 90% certain of it.

As a Vig who has no possible ability to know anything other than who you killed you need to state this ASAP.

Zinger wrote:YOUR STATEMENT IS IN ERROR: I delivered Diddin red-handed when he fucked up in his attempt to say he roleblocked me. You are welcome to the credit for Kage, but Diddin is dead because of me (and his own arrogance).

You do understand if I hadn’t pressed diddin to claim he would not have been a position to counter-claim you, right?

That said why is this even relevant to the game. What scum hunting did you hope to accomplish by posting this?

1st point: will explain in following post (very soon).
2nd point: It is not really relevant. But having claimed I am now slightly more vulnerable, and if I die I don't want to die thinking I haven't contributed at least in some strong way. That's why I took credit for Diddin's death.
Zinger2099
Zinger2099
Goon
Zinger2099
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1148 (ISO) » Mon May 23, 2011 6:20 am

Post by Zinger2099 »

danakillsu wrote:HEY MULTISCUM/SK
START KILLING NONTOWNPLZ OR YOU'LL GET ENDGAMED

Just so you know, I have good reason to believe that they're extremely unlikely to both be scum. I'm also pretty sure that neither is the SK.[/quote]
This post here danakillsu basically soft-claims a killing role. How else could he have information on who committed the kills?

Since I am the vig, I find it very unlikely that he is another town-aligned killing role.

Conclusions: danakillsu is either SK or Mafia.

As I said I was 90% confident in this conclusion, I am not 100% sure.

I am willing to believe that ZeL1nK is confirmed scum though. What is he at? If I vote him am I hammering?
Zinger2099
Zinger2099
Goon
Zinger2099
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1149 (ISO) » Mon May 23, 2011 6:21 am

Post by Zinger2099 »

Zinger2099 wrote:
danakillsu wrote:
chesskid wrote:HEY MULTISCUM/SK
START KILLING NONTOWNPLZ OR YOU'LL GET ENDGAMED

Just so you know, I have good reason to believe that they're extremely unlikely to both be scum. I'm also pretty sure that neither is the SK.

This post here danakillsu basically soft-claims a killing role. How else could he have information on who committed the kills?

Since I am the vig, I find it very unlikely that he is another town-aligned killing role.

Conclusions: danakillsu is either SK or Mafia.

As I said I was 90% confident in this conclusion, I am not 100% sure.

I am willing to believe that ZeL1nK is confirmed scum though. What is he at? If I vote him am I hammering?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”