Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #725 (ISO) » Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:30 am

Post by Plum »

And refuses to claim flavor or ask the Mod what happens if you get Roleblocked even
after
you claimed?

Yeah. There's a difference.
Dekes
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #726 (ISO) » Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:49 am

Post by Dekes »

The fuck is this? He didn't respond to his prod and is posting in all of his other games frequently? And CMAR replaces out of this one but joins happily another Large? Way to play the game responsibly, guys.

MagnaofIllusion wrote:I gave you one quite clearly in the post you are responding to … they are partners together. Now you are out-of-hand dismissing a possibility. Of course they are scummy for independent reasons. That doesn’t mean they can’t be partners. Your reaction is why I suspect you.

I'm dismissing the possibility because I don't see the connection. If I'm wrong, well, too bad.

MoI wrote:Yes, so the you are advocating the Vig out themselves if they shoot BS and fail in a power-role rich game where any number of possibilities exists for why the shot failed. That’s bad reasoning.

What makes you assume that none of the votes on BS aren’t from scum?

And what do you make of the large levels of resistance to a BabySpice wagon as compared to the ease with which ShadowDancer was brought to L-1?

a) A person can claim a result on Baby without claiming his role. "BS is scum, trust me!" doesn't tell scum if it's a track/watch/cop/block/failed vig/whatever result.
b) In an all-PR game, scum's NK preference will be getting rid of dangeorus players over PR-hunting.

I'm sure there's scum on BS' wagon. Your premise was that I defend Bunny to keep my scumbuddy alive when it would be preferable to bus such a bad partner. The obvious answer is that just I thought she was bad town.

SD was arguably scummier. Still is scummy as hell.

Claim is meh. My experience with hiders consists of one town hider who died hiding behind scum and two scum fake claiming hider. However, given that fakeclaims are virtually guaranteed it's either true or a brutal fakeclaim (BS may have added the "don't die if hide behind scum" though).

Iecerint immediately being content with the claim on the nameclaim alone is ridiculous and scummy. Plus, #615 and #616 looks kinda staged. I don't know if Iece is known for these sort of shenanigans.

Baby Spice wrote:Dont die if hide behind scum. Not going to ask about bRB as I doubt Andy would answer.

Super power is messenger based but to say more would make it useless.

Why would you not try to ask Andrius if your life is on the line? What's the worst that can happen? You could at least ask if Andy's using NAR. Hiding resolves usually before Roleblocking. IIRC that's one of the things that fucked up nopoint's claim in BN. He fakeclaimed to have hidden behind someone who died N1 and assumed he was roleblocked.
Messenger as a Super Power to Hider? I don't know about the rest of you but my Super is linked very closely to my Normal. Super makes sense flavor-wise and Normal doesn't? Well, there's a lot of crap in that claim. Weell, I guess she could be scummy scum instead of scummy town indeed.

ooba wrote:
Dekes-SB links:

(Minor) Dekes promising to look into SB ISO but never doing so ..

Because you didn't remind me like I asked!
Nah, I did ISO her because I felt she was flying under the radar. But that's all there's to it. Don't feel she's avoiding any hot topic. Though the input on BS is minimal. But she's voting diddin so it's all good.

People unvoting BS but diddin's wagon still not picking up. Diddin is so guaranteed scum.
Prime example: AV: Immediately after her claim when it looked like BS wagon was losing steam and there was a chance she wouldn't get lynched (prior to the self vote debacle) he hopped off of diddin onto Iece with the mandatory addition "Of course I will revote diddin if I need to but BS could hang as well". Translation: "Of course I will bus again but I will make it as hard as possible for you to not lynch BS today by taking out the steam of the second biggest wagon".
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #727 (ISO) » Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:53 am

Post by Iecerint »

Plum wrote:And refuses to claim flavor or ask the Mod what happens if you get Roleblocked even
after
you claimed?

Yeah. There's a difference.

I agree with this.
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #728 (ISO) » Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:55 am

Post by AGar »

I see no reason why BS lynch isn't a full-head of steam right now.

Fake claim is fake claim is fake claim.

Anyone ever think it could be possible she
intentionally
forgot to unvote?
Anyone? Bueller?

AV gets scumpoints for twisting people's comments in order to get his Dekes wagon.

P-Edit: Then why aren't you voting BS?
Ski mask? Check! Sawed off? Check! Guilty conscience, fear of death? Check! Check! Check!

Get to know me. Or don't. I won't tell you what to do. I'm not God. Or your father. Or your boss.
Shadow Dancer
Shadow Dancer
Mafia Scum
Shadow Dancer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #729 (ISO) » Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:56 am

Post by Shadow Dancer »

Messenger makes a lot of sense for Iris. As opposed to rainbow-hider...
Baby, can you confirm yourself via your special power?
Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #730 (ISO) » Thu Apr 28, 2011 11:47 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

@ooba: Here, have this 50% off coupon that you can use to fix that scumradars of yours. It really needs some serious work on it.
Taking a long break from mafia games.

In honor of Erika Furudo, my first scum win (Umineko Mafia).
Chronopie
Chronopie
Mafia Scum
Chronopie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #731 (ISO) » Thu Apr 28, 2011 12:52 pm

Post by Chronopie »

AFAIK superpowers can be used anytime. (I checked).

So BS, the onus is on you....
Show
He's
baaa-aaack

~Chrono

League of Legends
Chronopie (30) || Greyscale Aeon (12)

Steam: Chronopie

Apathy = Vanilla [/self-meta]

Because turrets are just there to give poppy a free stun ~Rayfrost
diddin
diddin
Mafia Scum
diddin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #732 (ISO) » Thu Apr 28, 2011 1:05 pm

Post by diddin »

SB needs to post actual content. All he has done recently is tunnel.
Show
Town 8/4
Mafia 2/3
3rd Party 0/0

Everyone loves Diddin-Slaxx
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #733 (ISO) » Thu Apr 28, 2011 2:20 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

SB IS TOWN
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
Charon
Charon
Goon
Charon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #734 (ISO) » Thu Apr 28, 2011 2:31 pm

Post by Charon »

-|Attention|-

The fervor of the discussion roared as assorted Gods and Goddesses heckled over the day's occurances. In a rare moment of silence, an unseen speaker's voice reaches your ears...

" "Messenger makes a lot of sense for Iris. As opposed to rainbow-hider...
Baby, can you confirm yourself via your special power?"

One shot super power, yes."
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #735 (ISO) » Thu Apr 28, 2011 2:43 pm

Post by AGar »

diddin wrote:SB needs to post actual content. All he has done recently is tunnel.

Ski mask? Check! Sawed off? Check! Guilty conscience, fear of death? Check! Check! Check!

Get to know me. Or don't. I won't tell you what to do. I'm not God. Or your father. Or your boss.
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #736 (ISO) » Thu Apr 28, 2011 2:49 pm

Post by Iecerint »

Charon wrote:
-|Attention|-

The fervor of the discussion roared as assorted Gods and Goddesses heckled over the day's occurances. In a rare moment of silence, an unseen speaker's voice reaches your ears...

" "Messenger makes a lot of sense for Iris. As opposed to rainbow-hider...
Baby, can you confirm yourself via your special power?"

One shot super power, yes."

O.o
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #737 (ISO) » Thu Apr 28, 2011 2:52 pm

Post by Plum »

Dekes wrote:Claim is meh. My experience with hiders consists of one town hider who died hiding behind scum and two scum fake claiming hider. However, given that fakeclaims are virtually guaranteed it's either true or a brutal fakeclaim (BS may have added the "don't die if hide behind scum" though).

Or she may have matched her own power-claim altogether with a Mod-provided role-character and such. As MoI pointed out, that's not an uncommon path for a variety of reasons. In LOTR we had fakeclaim powers matched with fakeclaim roles but explicitly told the recipients that they might claim whatever power they liked.

ooba - I've been rummaging through some of our old Review/Mod quicktopics and (frankly it may be the mass of material to search) I don't have anything specific to bring as proof of the counter-intuitive fakeclaims except various bit and pieces (like Andrius at one point removed Celeborn as a fakeclaim because he didn't think it was believable, but it got put in, and the Eomer fakeclaim suggested a 'Strongman Vigilante' power of some sort. You can take this how you will. In general I will say that after my many discussions with Andrius about fakeclaims and giving safeclaims I don't think it unlikely that Andrius would give Iris a Normal power that seemed unrelated to the character's nature and a Super that did, nor do I think it unlikely that he would formulate a safeclaim like that. Nor do I think it's a given that if SB is fakeclaiming she is claiming the exact power suggested in the fakeclaim, as I discussed in the above paragraph).

PREVIEW EDIT: Hooo boy.
diddin
diddin
Mafia Scum
diddin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #738 (ISO) » Thu Apr 28, 2011 3:11 pm

Post by diddin »

unvote

Vote: Iecerint

Let's do this.
Show
Town 8/4
Mafia 2/3
3rd Party 0/0

diddin
diddin
Mafia Scum
diddin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #739 (ISO) » Thu Apr 28, 2011 3:11 pm

Post by diddin »

Also tell me why SB is town because I'm not seeing it.
Show
Town 8/4
Mafia 2/3
3rd Party 0/0

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #740 (ISO) » Thu Apr 28, 2011 4:44 pm

Post by Snow_Bunny »

diddin wrote:Also tell me why SB is town because I'm not seeing it.

Look, it is easy. Look at your scum partners, and you'll see I'm not there. Geez, even that was obvious.

chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #741 (ISO) » Thu Apr 28, 2011 4:58 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

FUNNY PEOPLE CAN'T BE SCUM

unvote

vote: Diddin
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
ooba
ooba
Jack of All Trades
ooba
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #742 (ISO) » Thu Apr 28, 2011 5:32 pm

Post by ooba »

@ooba: Here, have this 50% off coupon that you can use to fix that scumradars of yours. It really needs some serious work on it.

Thanks ;) But serious work implying you think the other two (Dekes, AV) are town too?

Iecerint wrote:Yeah. This isn't even PRETENDING not to be a misrep, especially given the little rumbles of anti-Iec rhetoric elsewhere.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: AV

Unvote. Vote: AV
Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #743 (ISO) » Thu Apr 28, 2011 5:41 pm

Post by Snow_Bunny »

ooba wrote:

Thanks ;) But serious work implying you think the other two (Dekes, AV) are town too?

God, no. Well, Dekes have good vibes, but AV is another story. I meant I saw your town list and I'm disappointed. But don't worry, those scumradars stop working once in a while. It's normal. That's why you should use that coupon to fix it. For once, you have diddin in the town list. That can't be good. :-/ And you have me in the scum list. Pfft, that's even worst.

quadz08
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #744 (ISO) » Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:05 pm

Post by quadz08 »

See, this is tough. Iecerint is scummy as hell, but AV's misrep on Iece is scummy as all hell too.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Iece

Know that I'm down for a lynch on either one.
Current Avatar: Kronk. Duh.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #745 (ISO) » Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:06 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Iece is town but thanks for trying
ooba
ooba
Jack of All Trades
ooba
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #746 (ISO) » Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:42 pm

Post by ooba »

Plum wrote:PREVIEW EDIT: Hooo boy.

What do you think of the SP? (Presumably BS's) ..

@SB: It's just vibe for you and diddin. diddin town read stronger than your scum read. We'll see how right that list was as the game goes along ;)

quadz08 wrote:See, this is tough. Iecerint is scummy as hell, but AV's misrep on Iece is scummy as all hell too.

UNVOTE:

So both AV and Iece scum decide to start wagons on each other - given the other (mostly) mislynches available on diddin and BS? You find yourself booted from the maybe-town list to scum list , Quadz ..
quadz08
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #747 (ISO) » Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:04 pm

Post by quadz08 »

I do not understand the point you're attempting to make
Current Avatar: Kronk. Duh.
ooba
ooba
Jack of All Trades
ooba
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #748 (ISO) » Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:08 pm

Post by ooba »

quadz08 wrote:See, this is tough. Iecerint is scummy as hell, but AV's misrep on Iece is scummy as all hell too.

UNVOTE:

The two people who you think are scum are both voting each other when there are (probably) better-easier mislynches around .. How can down for a lynch on either one?
ooba
ooba
Jack of All Trades
ooba
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #749 (ISO) » Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:14 pm

Post by ooba »

ebwop: How can *you be* down ...

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”