Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #300 (ISO) » Fri Apr 29, 2011 3:09 am

Post by Empking »

You can't. Votes on me (and anyone/anything other than a living player) will not be counted.
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
Twistedspoon
Twistedspoon
Jack of All Trades
Twistedspoon
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #301 (ISO) » Fri Apr 29, 2011 3:19 am

Post by Twistedspoon »

Cobblerfone wrote:
Empking, what happens if we lynch you?

lol, nice try :]
1 Thessalonians 5:21: Test everything, but hold fast onto what is good

"Murder is no better than cards if cards can do the trick"
~Screwtape
Cobblerfone
Cobblerfone
I don't know
Mafia Scum
Cobblerfone
I don't know
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: I don't know

Post Post #302 (ISO) » Fri Apr 29, 2011 3:23 am

Post by Cobblerfone »

Okay. Thank you.

Well, looks like I'll be waiting.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #303 (ISO) » Fri Apr 29, 2011 3:30 am

Post by Empking »

Vote Count 13

2. vezokpiraka
6. Nachomamma8
7. Twistedspoon
9. Cobblerfone
10. C-Worl
12. TwoHeadedBoy
13. tarsonisocelot
14. Stels (1) - C-Worl,

Not Voting: vezokpiraka, Nachomamma8, Twistedspoon, Cobblerfone, TwoHeadedBoy, tarsonisocelot, Stels

8 Alive, 5 to Lynch
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
TwoHeadedBoy
TwoHeadedBoy
Goon
TwoHeadedBoy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #304 (ISO) » Fri Apr 29, 2011 10:51 am

Post by TwoHeadedBoy »

TwoHeadedBoy wrote:I didn't think EP was scum. I refused to vote/hammer him. Fugitive apparently thinks not claiming right away when asked is a scumtell and decided to hammer. I was pissed. That's pretty much it.

~Pie

This, but I'd like to add that it was simply situational. I'm not going to call you scum if you don't claim immediately and you're not L-1 to L-2 or so.

Can't believe you of all people are trying to misrep me, Pie you derp.

~Fugi
Show
IIII LOOOOOVE YOOOUUU JESUUUUUUUS CHRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIST

"Oi, I'm already sick of THB."
~ Cobblerfone
"That was... schitzophrenically entertaining."
~ Pine
"Fugi + Pie = I like life"
~ Parama
Stels
Stels
he/him
Goon
Stels
he/him
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #305 (ISO) » Fri Apr 29, 2011 2:54 pm

Post by Stels »

C-Worl wrote:
Vote: Stels

For attempts to discredit any and all cases against her yesterday instead of actually arguing them.

I like how you disregard my gender which is directly under my name. Please fix this error that is done on purpose, thank you.

@Cobblerfone: Bobsnox is an untrustworthy source for any type of info.
My vote on Energetic Penguin was entirely RVS. Simple enough.

@TS:

Twistedspoon wrote:Supersaint

made myself an easy target in the hope that scum would hammer me

This doesn't match up with the way you acted. If you really wanted to do this, you could've done what you did in "you know what".

@Cobblerfone: honestly, the way I looked at your ISO, it felt kind of empty. You post a lot, yet your words aren't memorable, your posts aren't that... "anything". You decide to lynch one of the 3 other VT's yet you don't cast your vote. Suspicious. If you believe anyone of them is scummy, why not just go for it instead of dragging it...
VOTE: Cobblerfone
C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #306 (ISO) » Fri Apr 29, 2011 3:03 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Stels wrote:
C-Worl wrote:
Vote: Stels

For attempts to discredit any and all cases against her yesterday instead of actually arguing them.

I like how you disregard my gender which is directly under my name. Please fix this error that is done on purpose, thank you.

Overreaction much? It was a mistake on my part, not on purpose. Love how you didn't actually address the case against you though. Next time I'll just call you an it.
Show
... Even when C-worl is providing no content, C-worl is providing no content. Feat considered impressive. ...

Pleasedont reiterate things I've already said. I know the things I already said. In fact, I'm the one that said them

I'm sure that makes sense in some way I'm not seeing.... but I'm not seeing how that makes any sense.
tarsonisocelot
tarsonisocelot
Goon
tarsonisocelot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #307 (ISO) » Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:27 pm

Post by tarsonisocelot »

TwoHeadedBoy wrote:
tarsonisocelot wrote:I don't see where Stels has done anything particularly town-ish. Could you point out why you've decided that Stels is town.

Our reason: general (slightly dickish) townie attitude. Plus we skimmed his other games in ISO and he seems to have very distinct metas as town and scum. This matches with his townmeta.

Even aside from meta and gut, he has at LEAST one, if not two, if not THREE people that are scummier than him IMO. We're not lynching him today, at all.

~Pie

Can you link to some games that you consider good examples of Stels' town and scum play? (ones that aren't too confusing please)

Until then VOTE: Cobblerfone , as a fairly suspicious individual that I didn't pay enough attention to yesterday.
DemonHybrid:Tarson literally took a phallus-shaped knife and fucked my brain with it near the end

My name is Celestia, Princess of Equestria:
Look on my works, ye Mighty and despair!
Cobblerfone
Cobblerfone
I don't know
Mafia Scum
Cobblerfone
I don't know
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #308 (ISO) » Sat Apr 30, 2011 3:14 am

Post by Cobblerfone »

Stels wrote:My vote on Energetic Penguin was entirely RVS. Simple enough.

Right... RVS, sure it was:

Stels wrote:VOTE: Energetic Penguinscum Nacho logic wins.

Stels wrote:@lololololfunnypeople: Wow... Just wow. He caught scum, and a good enough reason. If you can't see it, you are blind. I like how you guys freak out at my first vote.

Yeah, I don't think so. Thanks for making this easy:

VOTE: Stels
Stels
Stels
he/him
Goon
Stels
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #309 (ISO) » Sat Apr 30, 2011 5:36 am

Post by Stels »

@Cobblerfone: because that was my first vote = RVS. Right.
Stels
Stels
he/him
Goon
Stels
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #310 (ISO) » Sat Apr 30, 2011 5:37 am

Post by Stels »

You're trying too hard Cobbler.
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #311 (ISO) » Sat Apr 30, 2011 5:46 am

Post by vezokpiraka »

Stels wrote:@Cobblerfone: because that was my first vote = RVS. Right.

Don't play the noob card.

That wasn't made in RVS. You clearly had a reason for it. You are experienced enough.

unvote
vote stels
Windows hasn't detected any keyboard. Press Enter.
Twistedspoon
Twistedspoon
Jack of All Trades
Twistedspoon
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #312 (ISO) » Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:20 am

Post by Twistedspoon »

Stels wrote:
@TS:

This doesn't match up with the way you acted. If you really wanted to do this, you could've done what you did in "you know what".

I could refute this, but we're not supposed to talk about ongoing games

In that game I played very well for the first 2 pages, and it was only when I was tunneled on for 20 pages did the tunneller start to twist my responses to a case on my

an entirely different game

~Screwtape
C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #313 (ISO) » Sat Apr 30, 2011 8:34 am

Post by C-Worl »

No... just no. If you gave reasons for a vote it does not count as a Random Vote. Here's a hint for when you play in the future. As scum it's a bad idea for you to distance from a wagon after the flip. So yeah...

@THB & Nacho, how the fuck do you think it is town?
Show
... Even when C-worl is providing no content, C-worl is providing no content. Feat considered impressive. ...

Pleasedont reiterate things I've already said. I know the things I already said. In fact, I'm the one that said them

I'm sure that makes sense in some way I'm not seeing.... but I'm not seeing how that makes any sense.
TwoHeadedBoy
TwoHeadedBoy
Goon
TwoHeadedBoy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #314 (ISO) » Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:37 am

Post by TwoHeadedBoy »

C-Worl wrote:

@THB & Nacho, how the fuck do you think it is town?

Reading the thread helps answer many questions before you ask them.

~Fugi

P.S. hint: page 12.
Show

~ Cobblerfone
~ Pine
~ Parama
Stels
Stels
he/him
Goon
Stels
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #315 (ISO) » Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:50 am

Post by Stels »

Twistedspoon wrote:
Stels wrote:
@TS:

I could refute this, but we're not supposed to talk about ongoing games

In that game I played very well for the first 2 pages, and it was only when I was tunneled on for 20 pages did the tunneller start to twist my responses to a case on my

an entirely different game

But you do learn from your mistakes, isn't that right?

@C-Worl: I like your offensive stance against me, woman.
I gave reasons, after the vote, oh wait. what's that? It was Page 3? The same page when I first posted/voted/not being serious. Way to overreact again OOOOOOOOOOO~
TwoHeadedBoy
TwoHeadedBoy
Goon
TwoHeadedBoy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #316 (ISO) » Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:22 am

Post by TwoHeadedBoy »

tarsonisocelot wrote:Can you link to some games that you consider good examples of Stels' town and scum play? (ones that aren't too confusing please)

SSB Maf for a town game, and this one for a scum game. His other games are newbies - check his wiki and search the games yourself if you want more proof.

Just ISO a few posts and look how he talks as each alignment.

Also: VOTE: Cobblerfone

~Pie
Show

~ Cobblerfone
~ Pine
~ Parama
Cobblerfone
Cobblerfone
I don't know
Mafia Scum
Cobblerfone
I don't know
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #317 (ISO) » Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:45 am

Post by Cobblerfone »

His scum game doesn't convince me he's town. He seems to be acting pretty similiarly. I still need to read the town one to be sure.
Cobblerfone
Cobblerfone
I don't know
Mafia Scum
Cobblerfone
I don't know
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #318 (ISO) » Sat Apr 30, 2011 12:29 pm

Post by Cobblerfone »

Okay, his town game is actually giving me the opposite impression. I'm solid that Stels is scum.

Oh, and Stels:

Stels wrote:@Cobblerfone: honestly, the way I looked at your ISO, it felt kind of empty. You post a lot, yet your words aren't memorable, your posts aren't that... "anything".

What are you talking about? I've done lots of things. I brought attention to the Penguin wagoners (Oh, look you're one of them.) I brought up evidence against Vezok. I asked a question. I got an answer. I adjusted my opinion of him accordingly. I brought attention to Spoon. When he announced his role I voted for him. When I looked up his role on the wiki out of disbelief I asked another question. I got answered. I adjusted my thoughts accordingly. I thought you were too scummy to be scum. Bobsnox brought it to my attention that I might not be able to count on that read. I found evidence against you. I gave you a chance to explain yourself, and you gave more evidence against you. I vote for you. I don't care if they aren't exactly "memorable".

Stels wrote:You decide to lynch one of the 3 other VT's yet you don't cast your vote. Suspicious. If you believe anyone of them is scummy, why not just go for it instead of dragging it

Correction: Three of the other claimed VTs and the claimed Supersaint. Two of whom were primary suspects. If both were proven dead ends, I'd fall back on someone I was less sure of out of process of elimination. And are you saying that I shouldn't ask questions or request explanations so that I might see who is most likely to be scum?
Stels
Stels
he/him
Goon
Stels
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #319 (ISO) » Sat Apr 30, 2011 1:36 pm

Post by Stels »

Cobblerfone wrote:Okay, his town game is actually giving me the opposite impression. I'm solid that Stels is scum.

Oh, and Stels:

Stels wrote:@Cobblerfone: honestly, the way I looked at your ISO, it felt kind of empty. You post a lot, yet your words aren't memorable, your posts aren't that... "anything".

What are you talking about? I've done lots of things. I brought attention to the Penguin wagoners (Oh, look you're one of them.) I brought up evidence against Vezok. I asked a question. I got an answer. I adjusted my opinion of him accordingly. I brought attention to Spoon. When he announced his role I voted for him. When I looked up his role on the wiki out of disbelief I asked another question. I got answered. I adjusted my thoughts accordingly. I thought you were too scummy to be scum. Bobsnox brought it to my attention that I might not be able to count on that read. I found evidence against you. I gave you a chance to explain yourself, and you gave more evidence against you. I vote for you. I don't care if they aren't exactly "memorable".

Stels wrote:You decide to lynch one of the 3 other VT's yet you don't cast your vote. Suspicious. If you believe anyone of them is scummy, why not just go for it instead of dragging it

Correction: Three of the other claimed VTs and the claimed Supersaint. Two of whom were primary suspects. If both were proven dead ends, I'd fall back on someone I was less sure of out of process of elimination. And are you saying that I shouldn't ask questions or request explanations so that I might see who is most likely to be scum?

Your posts feel empty to me. I know you're trying to provide info and stuff, and so do I, but the feeling I get from your posts is empty, something I tend to do when I'm scum, talk about nothing. I guess it's universal. If not, my bad. But that's one of the reasons I'm voting you.
Ok, you did say TS, I didn't read properly, fair enough. Yet you still didn't cast any vote on any of us during that post. In other words, you just said: "Oh look, I would like to lynch half of town, now I just wait until a wagon builds up."

You don't have to use my meta to clear my alignment, I just don't care about any of your votes on me, as I'm positive I'm town.
C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #320 (ISO) » Sat Apr 30, 2011 2:02 pm

Post by C-Worl »

I looked at both pages 3 and 12 and IT IS MUTHA FUCKIN SCUM!!! KILL IT, KILL IT, KILL IT, KILL IT, KILL IT, KILL IT, KILL IT, KILL IT, KILL IT, KILL IT, KILL IT, KILL IT, KILL IT, KILL IT, KILL IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Show

tarsonisocelot
tarsonisocelot
Goon
tarsonisocelot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #321 (ISO) » Sat Apr 30, 2011 2:32 pm

Post by tarsonisocelot »

TwoHeadedBoy wrote:
tarsonisocelot wrote:Can you link to some games that you consider good examples of Stels' town and scum play? (ones that aren't too confusing please)

SSB Maf for a town game, and this one for a scum game. His other games are newbies - check his wiki and search the games yourself if you want more proof.

Just ISO a few posts and look how he talks as each alignment.

Also: VOTE: Cobblerfone

~Pie

I've looked at the ISOs and still don't see Stels as townie.

You seem quite certain though. Is that just for meta reasons?

"Nacho logic found scum!" = RVS?
UNVOTE: VOTE: Stels
DemonHybrid:Tarson literally took a phallus-shaped knife and fucked my brain with it near the end

My name is Celestia, Princess of Equestria:
Look on my works, ye Mighty and despair!
C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #322 (ISO) » Sat Apr 30, 2011 2:42 pm

Post by C-Worl »

^L1, better claim no... oh wait you already did. Well damn... guess you should just wait for the inevitable hammer. Or hammer yourself, it's your choice.
Show

Twistedspoon
Twistedspoon
Jack of All Trades
Twistedspoon
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #323 (ISO) » Sun May 01, 2011 12:25 am

Post by Twistedspoon »

anyone want my vote to hammer?
willing

~Screwtape
Cobblerfone
Cobblerfone
I don't know
Mafia Scum
Cobblerfone
I don't know
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #324 (ISO) » Sun May 01, 2011 2:44 am

Post by Cobblerfone »

Uh, go ahead? Seriously. It's your vote. Don't ask us.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”