charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #151 (ISO) » Fri Apr 29, 2011 7:08 am

Post by charter »

Quilford wrote:
charter wrote:He's trying to shift the attention off himself, but not doing a very townish job of it.

Hmm? How did I try to do that in my post, in your opinion?

Voting Scott for "not saying something over the course of three days". There are people that are actively scummy, and yet you try and start a weak lurker hunt. And, instead of trying to scumhunt, you vote a lurker. It's really just a cop out. If you were town, that would have been a prime opportunity to show the people suspicious of you they are wrong with some scumhunting, but you just tried to shift blame onto a lurker.
Vi wrote:Would you like to discuss the merits of those votes? I'm sure I'll come out on top.

You copy Quilford's Scott vote. His Scott vote was bad for the reasons I just mentioned. Two bad votes don't make a good vote. And now I'll get in to the timing of your vote. In the post before you vote Scott, you vote for Quilford because it's a good vote. Then when Sloth votes Quilford, you immediately unvote and vote for Scott. I know Quilford's one post in between your posts didn't convince you he wasn't a good vote, because that post did nothing for anybody. It's like you were afraid that a Quilford lynch would materialize out of this wagon and you wanted to slow it down, because voting Scott for no posting much (even though he's not the biggest lurker) is a horrible reason to stop the pressure on Quilford.

You vote Hiplop because he wants to make sure he doesn't hammer. That's not scummy at all. I get the impression Hiplop is pretty new, and asking like that seems like he's cautious not to do something stupid, not because he's looking to pull a fast one. Regardless, that's not a reason to vote someone of any experience level over.
Empking wrote:Charter: Who is more suspicious: Vi or Looker?

Right now I'm leaning Vi because she after he voted Quilford, she's been looking for excuses not to revote him. Looks like they are buddybuddy to me. Looker's only post was scummy, but there's no connections like there is with Vi and Quilford.

I keep seeing a lot of noise about Quilford being at L-1, but he's nowhere close. More people need to vote Quilford (cough Hiplop).

Hope everything is ok Juls.
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #152 (ISO) » Fri Apr 29, 2011 7:15 am

Post by Faraday »

To be honest, I haven't seen anything yet that makes me think someone is scum (shocking) but am surprised others have.

@ Emp. I'd expect charter scum to try and find something to attack more agressively, I think he's probably being honest in this post which makes him more likely town.
are you thinking of me when you're with somebody else?
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #153 (ISO) » Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:02 am

Post by hiplop »

Hiplop, what does Faradayscum look like?

Eh, you usually come off as very scummy/ over react to lots of things. Its just pretty easy to spot
Also thoughts on Neuky and Vi?

i dont really have a thought on either of them :\
third best scummer of all time
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #154 (ISO) » Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:03 am

Post by hiplop »

oh and it was just that first post/in general seemed a little...off, you get me?
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #155 (ISO) » Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:16 am

Post by Faraday »

No. You've no thoughts on either the sheep or the sheepist? (Vi). Um okay.
Scott Brosius
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #156 (ISO) » Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:48 am

Post by Scott Brosius »

Twistedspoon wrote:

@Quilford: Hiplop aside I have yet to hear much of you in other reads. Do you still Suspect Scott? Any other noteworthy opinions on players?
@Scott, Pappums and Hiplop: What are the 3 scummiest things you've seen so far?

Still early in the game, attempting to come up with three things would be reaching and probably forcing myself to see scummy things that didn't really exist. Don't really like the question.

Agree that people are overreacting to Quilford wagon, seems like he hasn't been close to a lynch, even though people are claiming he was at L-1. Quilford seems to suspect only the people on the wagon too which only adds confidence to my vote.
Town 15-19

Mafia 4-3
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #157 (ISO) » Fri Apr 29, 2011 10:03 am

Post by Empking »

Scott Brosius wrote:
Twistedspoon wrote:

@Quilford: Hiplop aside I have yet to hear much of you in other reads. Do you still Suspect Scott? Any other noteworthy opinions on players?

Still early in the game, attempting to come up with three things would be reaching and probably forcing myself to see scummy things that didn't really exist. Don't really like the question.

Agree that people are overreacting to Quilford wagon, seems like he hasn't been close to a lynch, even though people are claiming he was at L-1. Quilford seems to suspect only the people on the wagon too which only adds confidence to my vote.

FOS: Scott
- This post didn't really say much.
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
Twistedspoon
Twistedspoon
Jack of All Trades
Twistedspoon
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #158 (ISO) » Fri Apr 29, 2011 10:11 am

Post by Twistedspoon »

Scott Brosius wrote:
Twistedspoon wrote:

What?

well you've just said the Quilford wagon was scummy so there's one thing you could've pointed out

3 things would have been easy, and it's hardly unreasonable to ask you to contribute since you had virtually nil content before that

7 pages in and after plenty of discussion it is easy to find the 3 most scummy things. I don't like your answer at all and agree with empking here

VOTE: Scotty
1 Thessalonians 5:21: Test everything, but hold fast onto what is good

"Murder is no better than cards if cards can do the trick"
~Screwtape
Scott Brosius
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #159 (ISO) » Fri Apr 29, 2011 11:37 am

Post by Scott Brosius »

Quilford is scummy. That is obvious since that's where my vote is. Nothing else has really caught my eye. I'm not going to fabricate things I feel are scummy just because you desire three things.
Town 15-19

Mafia 4-3
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #160 (ISO) » Fri Apr 29, 2011 3:07 pm

Post by charter »

FOS Scott.
Neruz
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #161 (ISO) » Fri Apr 29, 2011 3:33 pm

Post by Neruz »

Vote Count

Empking
(1)
- Looker
Quilford
(4)
- Scott Brosius, Faraday, Sloth, charter
Neuky
(1)
- pappums rat
Sloth
(1)
- Juls, Quilford
Vi
(1)
- Empking
Scott Brosius
(1)
- Twistedspoon
hiplop
(1)
- Vi

Not Voting -
hiplop, Neuky

With 13 alive, it is 7 votes to lynch.

Day 1 will end on May 10 at 0400 UTC/GMT

Looking for a replacement for Juls, sorry to hear about the tornadoes Juls :C
Looker has not responded to his prod, however he has gone V/LA in another thread, so i'm willing to give him another day or two.

Also i've changed my text slightly to be more readable :B
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #162 (ISO) » Fri Apr 29, 2011 5:15 pm

Post by Faraday »

lurker.

hey hiplop.
Sloth
Sloth
Goon
Sloth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #163 (ISO) » Fri Apr 29, 2011 7:09 pm

Post by Sloth »

Quilford wrote:
Sloth wrote:
Quilford wrote:
hiplop wrote:is quilford at l-1? i don't want to hammer but im sort of suspecting him now

This is scum making preparatory excuses for their hammer.

UNVOTE: Scott Brosius
VOTE: hiplop

This seems like scum trying to get a wagon off him, especially with having such a respected player's vote already on his side.

I'm sorry, whether someone's respected or not
does not make an ounce of a difference
in this game.

UNVOTE: hiplop
VOTE: Sloth

Why is me saying this scummy, besides the obvious OMGUS reasons? Here's my logic:

1. Quilford gets wagon on him. Panics.
2. Vi votes for hiplop.
3. Quilford thinks "Oh, people will sheep Vi because they'll think he's right! Better start this wagon rolling to get this pressure off me!"

Perfectly sane.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #164 (ISO) » Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:26 pm

Post by Empking »

Yeah looking again at the post Sloth guoted it does look rather absurdof Quilford.

Unvote

Vote: Qilford
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
Neruz
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #165 (ISO) » Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:48 pm

Post by Neruz »

DarthYoshi replaces Juls
Quilford
Quilford
Jack of All Trades
Quilford
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #166 (ISO) » Sat Apr 30, 2011 1:02 am

Post by Quilford »

When I flip town, lunch Empking, please.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #167 (ISO) » Sat Apr 30, 2011 1:47 am

Post by Empking »

Quilford wrote:...

I'd be much more willing to buy that if you had moved your vote to me.
DarthYoshi
DarthYoshi
I am your Father
DarthYoshi
I am your Father
I am your Father

Post Post #168 (ISO) » Sat Apr 30, 2011 3:49 am

Post by DarthYoshi »

Standard check-in post, glad to be playing with everyone, yada yada yada. *waves at Quil and Emp* Sorry to see my predecessor had to replace out for those reasons...am originally from Kansas, so I get how much those tornado storms suck. :(

In case Juls had a vote out,
unvote
. It shouldn't take me too long to catch up, and I'll probably have content later today.
On hiatus from any new mafia commitments.
Jesus loves you. But that doesn't mean you're town.
James 2:13
Neuky
Neuky
Goon
Neuky
Goon
Goon

Post Post #169 (ISO) » Sat Apr 30, 2011 4:35 am

Post by Neuky »

@Sloth - I was waiting to get answers to my questions from other players first.

I don't like the Quilford wagon as I thought the flip comment was quite townie, and his defensive comments don't seem too off to me either.

VOTE: Hiplop

Just ISO'd him, and there's not a lot going on.

hiplop wrote:is quilford at l-1? i don't want to hammer but im sort of suspecting him now
He's not paying attention to the game. (Scum don't need to scum hunt). Also, the "sort of suspecting him now" comment rubs me the wrong way. He must have thought Quilford was near L-1, and that seems to be the driving force behind him now suspecting him. He certainly doesn't make a case or anything.

He later says this "I don't see what was scummy about me asking if he was at l-1? i know he was close and i didnt want to hammer without a claim" - again this concerns me as its different. Here he says he was prepared to get a claim from him, before possibly hammering him. That's different to what he said above. (Only sort of suspecting him - hardly hammer material). Also, seemed to be in a bit of a rush for a lynch.

Oh, he also said he has no opinion on me or Vi - but there's a lot more material about us than some other players - yet no opinion at all? Do scum not like to have as few strong opinions as possible? Also - and maybe I'm getting too wifomy here, Faraday had already admitted he was trying to see if hiplop would parrot his "Neuky is town" statement, so he was scared off making an opinion about me at all?
Played 2 - won as town 0 - lost as town 2 - won as scum 0 - lost as scum 0 - Yep, I'm doing that well...
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #170 (ISO) » Sat Apr 30, 2011 4:37 am

Post by Empking »

Neuky wrote:@Sloth - I was waiting to get answers to my questions from other players first.

I don't like the Quilford wagon as I thought the flip comment was quite townie,

Are you taking into account that it was evidently insincere?
Twistedspoon
Twistedspoon
Jack of All Trades
Twistedspoon
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #171 (ISO) » Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:13 am

Post by Twistedspoon »

Quilford wrote:

nah, I just ate :P
1 Thessalonians 5:21: Test everything, but hold fast onto what is good

"Murder is no better than cards if cards can do the trick"
~Screwtape
Neuky
Neuky
Goon
Neuky
Goon
Goon

Post Post #172 (ISO) » Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:29 am

Post by Neuky »

@Empking - I'd have been happier if he had backed up with a vote at the time - yes, but I don't think its damning in itself.
Played 2 - won as town 0 - lost as town 2 - won as scum 0 - lost as scum 0 - Yep, I'm doing that well...
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #173 (ISO) » Sat Apr 30, 2011 8:00 am

Post by hiplop »

Neuky wrote:@Sloth - I was waiting to get answers to my questions from other players first.

I don't like the Quilford wagon as I thought the flip comment was quite townie, and his defensive comments don't seem too off to me either.

VOTE: Hiplop

Just ISO'd him, and there's not a lot going on.

He's not paying attention to the game. (Scum don't need to scum hunt). Also, the "sort of suspecting him now" comment rubs me the wrong way. He must have thought Quilford was near L-1, and that seems to be the driving force behind him now suspecting him. He certainly doesn't make a case or anything.

He later says this "I don't see what was scummy about me asking if he was at l-1? i know he was close and i didnt want to hammer without a claim" - again this concerns me as its different. Here he says he was prepared to get a claim from him, before possibly hammering him. That's different to what he said above. (Only sort of suspecting him - hardly hammer material). Also, seemed to be in a bit of a rush for a lynch.

Oh, he also said he has no opinion on me or Vi - but there's a lot more material about us than some other players - yet no opinion at all? Do scum not like to have as few strong opinions as possible? Also - and maybe I'm getting too wifomy here, Faraday had already admitted he was trying to see if hiplop would parrot his "Neuky is town" statement, so he was scared off making an opinion about me at all?

i got this game mixed up with another i am currently playing, thats why i thought he was at l-1
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #174 (ISO) » Sat Apr 30, 2011 12:24 pm

Post by charter »

Neuky wrote:I don't like the Quilford wagon as I thought the flip comment was quite townie, and his defensive comments don't seem too off to me either.

What do you think he would say if he is scum?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”