...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #850 (ISO) » Sun May 01, 2011 8:36 am

Post by Faraday »

chkflip wrote:
Setael wrote:Where's your cecily case?

Where's your positive notes on Cecily? I said very blatantly that I'd post after you do, but thanks again for ignoring that question for a third time.

i'd like to hear why cecily is scum from you too.
are you thinking of me when you're with somebody else?
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #851 (ISO) » Sun May 01, 2011 8:49 am

Post by chkflip »

"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #852 (ISO) » Sun May 01, 2011 9:19 am

Post by havingfitz »

Faraday wrote:Fitz will you have enough access to switch your vote if neccessary?

I'm offline in a few minutes and will not be on again until late Tuesday night at the very earliest. But I'm not interested in switching my vote from Cecily unless it's close to deadline and I don't think the potential lynchee is town.

Nachomamma8 wrote:Fitz's response to a tiny bit of pressure sucks.

By tiny bit of pressure do you mean my being called Faraday's 2nd suspect? What about my response sucked? I don't think my response was any different than it has been to anyone else who has insinuated I'm scum.

That's me til Wednesday.
Town 57w-66l :: Not Town 29w-16l:: TBD 2
V/LA on weekends (i.e. RL > mafia)

The shortest GTKAS thread ever!
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #853 (ISO) » Sun May 01, 2011 9:45 am

Post by Faraday »

I'm offline in a few minutes and will not be on again until late Tuesday night at the very earliest. But I'm not interested in switching my vote from Cecily unless it's close to deadline and I don't think the potential lynchee is town.

well deadline is on the day you're back so, that's what I mean. what do you think of chkflip?
Bub Bidderskins
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #854 (ISO) » Sun May 01, 2011 11:35 am

Post by Bub Bidderskins »

unvote

Faraday has really picked up where PT failed. He's posted a lot of pro-town content.

Also, Cecily and Chk are of different alignments. At the start of the day when they were the top two suspects, Cec instantly went after Chk, the other top wagon. Also, with his first content post of the day (using a very loose definition of the word "content") Chk came out and voted for Cecily.

Vote: Chkflip

^L-1^
Show
Total: 17/15/1
Town: 10/13/1
Scum: 7/2/0
Other: 0/0/0

"Bub Bidderskins-If he's scum, I'll catch him in 2 posts. If he's town, he'll probably be somewhat useful." ~Parama
Cecily
Cecily
Goon
Cecily
Goon
Goon

Post Post #855 (ISO) » Sun May 01, 2011 12:39 pm

Post by Cecily »

I happy to see the chk wagon growing. So far based solely off of who's being pushed chk/fitz seems like a good pairing. While I don't like judging completely off of who's sticking up for whom I do not see chk as being anything other than aligned with Pine because setael's case was honestly that strong and not going with it was a rookie scum mistake.

And now fitz is pushing me, and I'm still not completely certain what his case is against me and I'm sad he won't be back until deadline to fill me in. It just seems like a perfect grouping of three and since that's the number of anti-town people we've agreed on for this game I'm fairly certain those are the remaining two. And at the very least it's chk and someone who's playing the last role very [and I mean very] cleverly.

Faraday so far has done a good job of putting a pro-town vibe on the slot that PT scummified, although maybe that's just the accent.
mikemike778
mikemike778
Goon
mikemike778
Goon
Goon

Post Post #856 (ISO) » Sun May 01, 2011 12:59 pm

Post by mikemike778 »

Bub Bidderskins wrote:
unvote

Faraday has really picked up where PT failed. He's posted a lot of pro-town content.

Also, Cecily and Chk are of different alignments. At the start of the day when they were the top two suspects, Cec instantly went after Chk, the other top wagon. Also, with his first content post of the day (using a very loose definition of the word "content") Chk came out and voted for Cecily.

Vote: Chkflip

^L-1^

So why are you voting Chk then ? Because he is a different alignment to Cec, thats not a reason given that we don't know Cec's alignment. Post 731 you suggest one of these 2 is scum but you offer no opinions on which of the 2 it is. Or is it going to be like the Voided vote Day 1 (I agree with the case on him)?

My scumpicks at the moment are still Bub and Fitz although I'll admit I've not seen any particular link between them. Fitz did suggest following my case on Bub but that's no reason to think they aren't scum aligned.

Looks like its going to come down to Cec or Chk so will need to re-read more on these two before considering moving my vote from Bub. Its staying there for now.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #857 (ISO) » Sun May 01, 2011 4:36 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

havingfitz wrote:By tiny bit of pressure do you mean my being called Faraday's 2nd suspect? What about my response sucked? I don't think my response was any different than it has been to anyone else who has insinuated I'm scum.

"You should know that I'm not scum because you modded that one game." That part of your response sucks.

Faraday wrote:I'm offline in a few minutes and will not be on again until late Tuesday night at the very earliest. But I'm not interested in switching my vote from Cecily unless it's close to deadline and I don't think the potential lynchee is town.

well deadline is on the day you're back so, that's what I mean. what do you think of chkflip?

Move it from chkflip?

Cecily wrote:I happy to see the chk wagon growing. So far based solely off of who's being pushed chk/fitz seems like a good pairing. While I don't like judging completely off of who's sticking up for whom I do not see chk as being anything other than aligned with Pine because setael's case was honestly that strong and not going with it was a rookie scum mistake.

And now fitz is pushing me, and I'm still not completely certain what his case is against me and I'm sad he won't be back until deadline to fill me in. It just seems like a perfect grouping of three and since that's the number of anti-town people we've agreed on for this game I'm fairly certain those are the remaining two. And at the very least it's chk and someone who's playing the last role very [and I mean very] cleverly.

Faraday so far has done a good job of putting a pro-town vibe on the slot that PT scummified, although maybe that's just the accent.

So, all of those promises and THIS is the big delivery?
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
Setael
Setael
Mafia Scum
Setael
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #858 (ISO) » Sun May 01, 2011 5:01 pm

Post by Setael »

chkflip, can you explain why you won't post your mythical cecily case until I've posted why I read her as town?

In a nutshell, I had a town read on her from the beginning. She is not at all careful with what she writes in her posts and has often said things that I think scum would be careful to not say. I've never gotten a scum read from her posts.
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #859 (ISO) » Sun May 01, 2011 5:03 pm

Post by Faraday »

Sorry Nacho, that's a havingfitz quote forr most of that. I'll be around.
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #860 (ISO) » Sun May 01, 2011 5:16 pm

Post by Faraday »

Looks like its going to come down to Cec or Chk so will need to re-read more on these two before considering moving my vote from Bub. Its staying there for now.

mike stop wasting your vote. bud's not being lynched today. put a vote down that matters.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #861 (ISO) » Sun May 01, 2011 5:20 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Setael wrote:chkflip, can you explain why you won't post your mythical cecily case until I've posted why I read her as town?

In a nutshell, I had a town read on her from the beginning. She is not at all careful with what she writes in her posts and
has often said things that I think scum would be careful to not say
. I've never gotten a scum read from her posts.

Examples?
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #862 (ISO) » Mon May 02, 2011 4:31 am

Post by Faraday »

eh, v/la. death.
Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #863 (ISO) » Mon May 02, 2011 6:38 am

Post by Rhinox »

VOTECOUNT 3.4

chkflip (4) - Cecily, Faraday, Setael, Bub Bidderskins
Faraday (0) -
Bub Bidderskins (1) - mikemike778
mikemike778 (0) -
Setael (0) -
Cecily (3) - Nachomamma8, havingfitz, chkflip
havingfitz (0) -
Nachomamma8 (0) -

not voting (0):

With 8 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.
Deadline for Day 3 is
Wednesday, May 4th at Noon EST

Fitz is V/LA til the 4th.
mikemike778
mikemike778
Goon
mikemike778
Goon
Goon

Post Post #864 (ISO) » Mon May 02, 2011 7:19 am

Post by mikemike778 »

Chkflp - you are at L1, if you are town and you have a case on Cecily then make it now or I'm going to hammer you tomorrow (as in like real tomorrow not D4). Whats it matter what Satael thinks to your case ?

FOS - Chkflip

If your scum then feel free to hold out :cool:
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #865 (ISO) » Mon May 02, 2011 10:40 am

Post by chkflip »

I haven't exactly been the greatest replacement and I think I have to use two hands to count the amount of times I've said I'd get to this Cecily business. That in itself makes me want to self-hammer due to my inability to truly get my head into this game.

Thing is, I don't think Satael is correct when he says Cec has said things scum would try not to say. Your thoughts of what a scummy person would or wouldn't say isn't indicative to their alignment. That's your opinion and I believe that you're applying it incorrectly. I simply don't see town-motivation in the posts, I see sheeping, and by far I see a lot of fluffery. I could link to all three of these things if you'd like, amongst the other things others have brought to the Cec-case. There are several other things, but I'm obviously not going to be the one to convince you all of this.
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
Cecily
Cecily
Goon
Cecily
Goon
Goon

Post Post #866 (ISO) » Mon May 02, 2011 11:38 am

Post by Cecily »

I would like to know where you see fluff in my posts? I try to keep them concise and to the point and so far my posts have been shorter than most other people's... If you say you have opinions of me, state them. If you call me scum, tell me how. You are not helping anyone by saying that you're unconvincing. Your last post seems like you had to make something up in order to keep people's attention on me and did a rather bad job of it. Next time you're scum and want to call someone out, at least make sure you have something to call them out on.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #867 (ISO) » Mon May 02, 2011 12:09 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Mod, did you note Faraday's V/LA?

Chk, self-hammering yourself because of shitty play is worse than getting lynched for shitty play. In fact, self-hammering for shitty play is something that seriously pisses me off.

No hammers until Setael comes.

chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #868 (ISO) » Mon May 02, 2011 2:19 pm

Post by chkflip »

I'm Vanilla Townie.
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #869 (ISO) » Mon May 02, 2011 3:13 pm

Post by Faraday »

sorry got distracted by another game. i'm still fine with a chkflip lynch, claiming vanilla's a town tell, but I don't think it makes up for his otherwise scummy behaviour.
Setael
Setael
Mafia Scum
Setael
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #870 (ISO) » Mon May 02, 2011 3:29 pm

Post by Setael »

Nachomamma8 wrote:
Setael wrote:chkflip, can you explain why you won't post your mythical cecily case until I've posted why I read her as town?

In a nutshell, I had a town read on her from the beginning. She is not at all careful with what she writes in her posts and
has often said things that I think scum would be careful to not say
. I've never gotten a scum read from her posts.

Examples?

OK so I was looking back for examples. These are a couple of the ones I had noticed:

Cecily wrote:If it makes you feel any better about the question I was thinking of accompanying it with "what three things would you bring if you were stranded on a desert island?" just to keep the feel of ice breakers, but I didn't think that went along with the game very well and someone would probably have given me crap for asking it.

This one because I don't see scum admitting that they thought of posting something and didn't in order to avoid negative attention.

Cecily wrote:Honestly, no one has jumped out as scummy yet. Everyone in this game seems for the most part level headed and no one has just been throwing claims around (other than pappums, but thats another story).

Also this. I think townies are way more likely to admit to not having scum reads on anyone. Scum is careful to have
some
suspects.

But actually, while ISOing her again I started doubting my read. She repeatedly says "I'm going to be honest..." which made me raise an eyebrow since scum would more likely be of the mindset that they have to convince us they're being honest. Also I don't like a few of the things she said re: the Pine wagon.

Cecily wrote:Alright, I'm not thoroughly convinced. I admit, Pine I do like your claim and there really is no way for someone to argue a tracker claim, but the truth of the situation is that somebody is lying. I'd be more inclined to believe such a claim if it were a more influential PR (such as doctor, cop, etc) and no one called you out for having the same role.

Cecily wrote:Someone is lying because someone (or a few people) are always lying in this game. It seems very unlikely that both people who were attacked by seteal's post come out to be town oriented PRs and since I'm more willing to believe TO's claim because it can be proven via night actions I'm going to assume that Pine is lying about his role.

Cecily wrote:I understand that we all want Pine lynched. I will be very happy if I get to hammer, but we do still have at least a week left in this day and I don't see what the whole mentality of voting asap just to make sure you were a part of the unanimous decision is all about.

Cecily wrote:The only reason I wasn't on the Pine wagon was because I didn't log on in time to get my vote in before Pine lynched himself and I thought we were waiting at L-2 in order to keep the day going, but then fitz put us at L-1 and in came Pine before I could get my vote in. Otherwise I would have been all over it.

She was way too eager to get town cred for Pine's lynch, and the whole someone is lying thing is weird. It's a stupid reason to be certain one of them is lying, and then the "someone is always lying" is just backtracking. I think she knew Pine was lying because she's his buddy.

Also, the fact that she keeps asking people to give reasons for suspecting her, which is something I've realized I do as scum.

Woo! 360!

unvote, vote: Cecily
Setael
Setael
Mafia Scum
Setael
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #871 (ISO) » Mon May 02, 2011 3:29 pm

Post by Setael »

errr... 180. I was never any good at math.
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #872 (ISO) » Mon May 02, 2011 3:34 pm

Post by Faraday »

lol
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #873 (ISO) » Mon May 02, 2011 3:36 pm

Post by Faraday »

setael..that second quote of the 4 doesn't look that likely to come from scum at all to me. why do you think that's damning?
Setael
Setael
Mafia Scum
Setael
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #874 (ISO) » Mon May 02, 2011 4:00 pm

Post by Setael »

Faraday... is Cecily your buddy? Maybe you're a traitor and she doesn't even know you're her buddy? You can be honest with me. We're friends!

Seriously though, why are you defending her? All you've said about her is she's ok. /jealousy

To answer your question, she assumes one of Pine or TO are lying about their claim because it's unlikely that the 2 people I targeted in my first post are both PRs. That's a terrible reason. That's a garbage reason she came up with when she realized she had no choice but to bus. It would make sense for townCecily to just say "I think pine is lying because he's obvscum," but because she was bussing she felt she had to come up with a reason.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”