A Storm of Swords - Lay your swords down!

LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2975 (ISO) » Mon May 02, 2011 10:16 am

Post by LimMePls »

From A Clash of Kings:

Eddard Stark wrote:10) Super Smash Bros. Fan -
Self Aligned
-
Bulletproof Serial Killer
- Dual Lynched Day 4

From A Storm of Swords:

Eddard Stark wrote:Zdenek - Beric Dondarrion -
Brotherhood w/o Banners Aligned
Modified Nk Imm.
was lynched Day 7

For comparisons sake. I've added the colors, to highlight how these flips are radically different.
"LynchMePls is more town than all the players I've ever declared to be townies. And that's never going to change." - Drippereth

V/LA on weekends
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2976 (ISO) » Mon May 02, 2011 10:26 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

So from your PoV, you're suggesting 5/2/1 (non-town) that means both Dana and TS have to be non-Lannister?
"I value knowledge, logic, and deceit. I love to pursue wisdom but also to manipulate and deceive. At my best, I am brilliant and progressive. At my worst, I am treacherous and cold."
Twilight Sparkle
Twilight Sparkle
Goon
Twilight Sparkle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2977 (ISO) » Mon May 02, 2011 10:28 am

Post by Twilight Sparkle »

LynchMePls wrote:
TS wrote:But 4 and 2? So not only are both scumgroups tiny relative to supertown (With crosskills being more of a bugger), but one scumgroup is just randomly half the size of the other? for serious?

1) How is that any worse than an SK who is solo? Is [19-4-1-1] better? Or are you saying there are 2 Starks left? Because if so, you have a lot of explaining to do, because your position keeps conveniently changing about the Starks. First its LL-SK me and Zdenek Stark, then its Zdenek-SK LMP and ??? Stark? If lynching dana doesn't end the game, then you're clearly the last of (insert whichever group is left, most likely Stark).
2) I guess 5-2 can't be ruled out?

We have four - four! A ha ha ha - Starks dead. It's probably 18:5:1:1. The reason we thought Zdenek was probable Stark and not SK was that there were so few possible Starks aside from him. If there are two Starks left and neither was Zden...jesus fuck.

I just don't believe that flip means "Serial Killer". Especially when looking at the SK flip from ACoK. The serial killer flip there was explicit in both "self-aligned" AND "serial killer". This flip lacked BOTH.

That game also lacked a rolecop which I imagine is the definitive bit here.

Also: You think that the 2 sized scumgroup has a vanilla and the Starks got 4 PRs?
Twilight Sparkle is a majestic pony union of hitogoroshi, Mina, and Sotty7.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2978 (ISO) » Mon May 02, 2011 10:54 am

Post by danakillsu »

LynchMePls wrote:So he thinks you should all lynch me now, no questions asked, and then if you regret it tomorrow, you can lynch him in LYLO. Which if he is town means we lose. And you think there is no problem with this?

And what does it mean if I am scum?
Obviously that I....LOSE!
Your case sucks.
Twilight Sparkle wrote:
LynchMePls wrote:
TS wrote:But 4 and 2? So not only are both scumgroups tiny relative to supertown (With crosskills being more of a bugger), but one scumgroup is just randomly half the size of the other? for serious?

1) How is that any worse than an SK who is solo? Is [19-4-1-1] better? Or are you saying there are 2 Starks left? Because if so, you have a lot of explaining to do, because your position keeps conveniently changing about the Starks. First its LL-SK me and Zdenek Stark, then its Zdenek-SK LMP and ??? Stark? If lynching dana doesn't end the game, then you're clearly the last of (insert whichever group is left, most likely Stark).
2) I guess 5-2 can't be ruled out?

We have four - four! A ha ha ha - Starks dead. It's probably 18:5:1:1. The reason we thought Zdenek was probable Stark and not SK was that there were so few possible Starks aside from him. If there are two Starks left and neither was Zden...jesus fuck.

I just don't believe that flip means "Serial Killer". Especially when looking at the SK flip from ACoK. The serial killer flip there was explicit in both "self-aligned" AND "serial killer". This flip lacked BOTH.

That game also lacked a rolecop which I imagine is the definitive bit here.

Also: You think that the 2 sized scumgroup has a vanilla and the Starks got 4 PRs?

Well said. It probably is 18/5/1/1. NK immune is as good as being able to kill if your wincon is to survive, imo. Maybe even better.
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2979 (ISO) » Mon May 02, 2011 11:00 am

Post by LimMePls »

Look, if you guys honestly think its 18-5-1-1 then I'm going to be POE'd one way or the other (today or tomorrow). In that case, lynch away and good luck tomorrow.

But that flip makes NO SENSE as an SK flip. None. 0. Zip. Which means we're in LYLO now. Which means I do NOT want to be lynched.

danakillsu wrote:And what does it mean if I am scum?
Obviously that I....LOSE!

This is so obviously self-serving BS, and you know it. I can't believe people are letting you get away with posting this crap. You've been doing it all game and no one will call you on it.
"LynchMePls is more town than all the players I've ever declared to be townies. And that's never going to change." - Drippereth

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2980 (ISO) » Mon May 02, 2011 11:02 am

Post by LimMePls »

TS wrote:We have four - four! A ha ha ha - Starks dead. It's probably 18:5:1:1. The reason we thought Zdenek was probable Stark and not SK was that there were so few possible Starks aside from him. If there are two Starks left and neither was Zden...jesus fuck.

I mispoke. I meant 5/6. Obviously the Starks aren't gone yet.

This is so fail. Those of you that are scum are doing a great job. Those of you that are town are incredibly not.

V/LA on weekends
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2981 (ISO) » Mon May 02, 2011 11:15 am

Post by danakillsu »

LMP wrote:This is so obviously self-serving BS, and you know it. I can't believe people are letting you get away with posting this crap. You've been doing it all game and no one will call you on it.

This says my posts are BS AND crap, and that people shouldn't be letting me get away with it.
LMP wrote:This is so fail. Those of you that are scum are doing a great job. Those of you that are town are incredibly not.

This says (since LMP thinks
I'm
"those of you that are scum") that I'm doing a great job. Now I will admit that he's putting some of the blame on those he thinks are members of the town, but you can't ignore that he just said scum are doing a great job. Self-contradiction in back-to-back posts. Can we do as he asks and lynch him please?
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2982 (ISO) » Mon May 02, 2011 11:18 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

LynchMePls wrote:
TS wrote:We have four - four! A ha ha ha - Starks dead. It's probably 18:5:1:1. The reason we thought Zdenek was probable Stark and not SK was that there were so few possible Starks aside from him. If there are two Starks left and neither was Zden...jesus fuck.

I mispoke. I meant 5/6. Obviously the Starks aren't gone yet.

This is so fail. Those of you that are scum are doing a great job. Those of you that are town are incredibly not.

Here's the point I'm trying to make - If you believe there's both a stark and another BWB aligned player (Zdenek partner), they absolutely HAVE to be Dana and TS (from your PoV). You sound more like you're flailing than going "Well, I know I'm town, Cow is town, Shadow is obvtown, process of eliminations means DUH THEY'RE SCUM".
"I value knowledge, logic, and deceit. I love to pursue wisdom but also to manipulate and deceive. At my best, I am brilliant and progressive. At my worst, I am treacherous and cold."
Eddard Stark
Eddard Stark
Mafia Scum
Eddard Stark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2983 (ISO) » Mon May 02, 2011 11:41 am

Post by Eddard Stark »

Votecount 8.2

LynchMePls (1) Danakillsu
Danakillsu (1) LynchMePls

Not voting (3) Shadow1psc, Twilight Sparkle, hasdgfas

*With 5 alive it takes 3 to lynch
*Deadline is Sunday may 15th at 5am GMT.
War has arrived!

PM me for Dead QT access!
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2984 (ISO) » Tue May 03, 2011 4:48 am

Post by LimMePls »

Shadow1psc wrote:Here's the point I'm trying to make - If you believe there's both a stark and another BWB aligned player (Zdenek partner), they absolutely HAVE to be Dana and TS (from your PoV). You sound more like you're flailing than going "Well, I know I'm town, Cow is town, Shadow is obvtown, process of eliminations means DUH THEY'RE SCUM".

The flip dictates that Zdenek had a partner. I spent the night looking over the available candidates. Yes, POE would suggest that they are both scum, but I'm making an argument why Zdenek had a partner (since apparently I'm the crazy one here), and why it is danakillsu. TS lynch is fine too. You sound like a contrarian to me. You don't really care if my argument has merit or not, you just want to snipe at it. That isn't really helping.

V/LA on weekends
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2985 (ISO) » Tue May 03, 2011 4:53 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

LynchMePls wrote:
Shadow1psc wrote:Here's the point I'm trying to make - If you believe there's both a stark and another BWB aligned player (Zdenek partner), they absolutely HAVE to be Dana and TS (from your PoV). You sound more like you're flailing than going "Well, I know I'm town, Cow is town, Shadow is obvtown, process of eliminations means DUH THEY'RE SCUM".

The flip dictates that Zdenek had a partner. I spent the night looking over the available candidates. Yes, POE would suggest that they are both scum, but I'm making an argument why Zdenek had a partner (since apparently I'm the crazy one here), and why it is danakillsu. TS lynch is fine too. You sound like a contrarian to me. You don't really care if my argument has merit or not, you just want to snipe at it. That isn't really helping.

No, I'm just doing due diligence, and making sure you're aware of what you're implying when you make an accusation like that. Why do you think there was only one kill last night? There being another two person faction changes the view everyone had on the game, on top of the fact that you're saying there's still another Stark. In fact, there HAS to be a Stark left. There's no denying it.

Here's the bigger picture, LMP - Dana is vanilla. There was one kill last night. It's possible there was cross kill, or its possible that the 'SK' had a partner, that was Zdenek. We should not be lynching dana, we should be trying to find the killing power
first
. Ya know what I sayin?
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2986 (ISO) » Tue May 03, 2011 5:18 am

Post by danakillsu »

Can we go over who is clear again and why? I believe that I'm clear from being a scum PR or a killing partner of Zdenek (since there is apparently no killing partner of Zdenek). I think that hascow is completely clear via investigation. What else is there (specifically on shadow and TS)?
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2987 (ISO) » Tue May 03, 2011 5:23 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

TS has nothing other than an entirely pro town attitude. I was the wedding planner, confirmed, claimed Ollena Redwyne, and you can take that as you will.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2988 (ISO) » Tue May 03, 2011 5:28 am

Post by danakillsu »

Yeah, I just don't see LMP having any options other than me then, and I can't very easily be Stark even from his perspective. I'm completely ready for him to be lynched now, so fire away when you're ready too. The logic just isn't very difficult here.
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2989 (ISO) » Tue May 03, 2011 5:42 am

Post by LimMePls »

Shadow wrote:Here's the bigger picture, LMP - Dana is vanilla. There was one kill last night. It's possible there was cross kill, or its possible that the 'SK' had a partner, that was Zdenek. We should not be lynching dana, we should be trying to find the killing power first. Ya know what I sayin?

I don't understand this perspective at all. 1) Cross kill on Benmage is more than plausible. They haven't been crosskilling, but that was because they had a huge pool of confirmed to choose from. Now that we've dwindled down, a crosskill is likely. 2) A vanilla is a point in FAVOR of him being scum. Afterall the scum team would presumably need some help against all the PRs, and having one member immune to the investigation is appropriate.

I think where we have a fundamental disconnect is that I see Zdenek's flip as absolute PROOF that Zdenek has a partner out there somewhere, and you don't.

If you want to shelve that Zdenek had a partner and move on, then lets lynch TS. TS is the last Stark, so no harm there, and when the game doesn't end, we'll kill dana the next day.

What I want everyone to be perfectly clear on is: I THINK TODAY IS LYLO! THEREFORE I'M NO LONGER OK WITH BEING POE LYNCHED. I THINK DANA IS ZDENEK-BUDDY-SCUM. THEREFORE I WANT HIM LYNCHED.

V/LA on weekends
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2990 (ISO) » Tue May 03, 2011 5:44 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

today isn't lylo or even mylo, but if it's 1/1/3, that makes a mislynch put the last town into 'kingmaker'.
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2991 (ISO) » Tue May 03, 2011 5:45 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

Or.... a tie? It really depends on the night kill(s, if you wanna say there's two killing shots left).
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2992 (ISO) » Tue May 03, 2011 5:52 am

Post by LimMePls »

Shadow1psc wrote:today isn't lylo or even mylo, but if it's 1/1/3, that makes a mislynch put the last town into 'kingmaker'.

Going into kingmaker = town lost. Which CLEARLY makes this lylo.

V/LA on weekends
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2993 (ISO) » Tue May 03, 2011 6:05 am

Post by danakillsu »

Wait. If I was Zdenek's non-killing partner and scum decided not to kill me tonight and if LMP was actually town, then it would be joint win between me and the town, because we could gang up on the town. So it is neither LyLo, nor one lynch away from Kingmaker. It's almost autowin.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2994 (ISO) » Tue May 03, 2011 6:06 am

Post by danakillsu »

EBWOP: It would be joint win between me and the town, because we could gang up on the SCUM.
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2995 (ISO) » Tue May 03, 2011 6:18 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

Yeah, I was just going to say, in 1v1v1 that could also go joint win for the hypothetical non-killing role.
Nicki Minaj
Nicki Minaj
Townie
Nicki Minaj
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2996 (ISO) » Tue May 03, 2011 8:09 am

Post by Nicki Minaj »

NICKI MINAJ IN MY GAME?

I'm-I'm-I'm-I'm-I'm-I'm a terminator!
Bitch talk slick, Imma have to terminate her.

(the post on the twilight sparkle is identical to this one) ~ Faraday
Last edited by Eddard Stark on Tue May 03, 2011 8:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Twilight Sparkle
Twilight Sparkle
Goon
Twilight Sparkle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2997 (ISO) » Tue May 03, 2011 8:12 am

Post by Twilight Sparkle »

Goddamn it. I just pulled a Faraday. Take Two:

All right, so the three of us have talked it over, and we're all ready to vote LMP.

If anyone has a reason we should delay our L-1 vote, now's your chance to speak up. But I mean, from our PoV, the scum are obviously one or both of LMP and dana. So nothing will convince me that LMP is a bad lynch today.

To be honest, Sotty and I (Mina) were actually leaning toward dana at the beginning (simply because LMP's tunneling on Feysal had me fooled on D2, while dana has been on autopilot over the past few days), But basically, we get the same impression Shadow did that LMP looks like flailing cornered scum. His defences feel histrionic and are hitting the wrong notes. Also, we hated the way he didn't seem interested in our lynch today until Shadow spelled it out for him (even though LMP called us confirmed scum yesterday).

Right now, I think LMP is the last Stark and genuinely believes that dana is Zdenek's buddy, so is therefore extremely passionate about getting dana lynched first (because remember, we promised to hand Zdenek's faction the win for holding up his end of the deal).

LMP wrote:
Why would you EVER say this as town?

Although it might be poor play, I've seen town convinced a flip will vindicate him play the "lynch me if I'm wrong" card more often than scum. It's certainly not a scumtell.

Oh, and just one last thing:

LMP, just FYI, your screaming about "OMG, it's LYLO, you caaaaaaaaaaaaaaan't lynch me because Zdenek's flip means two scum factions, so you'll LOSE THE GAME" is hilarious from my POV. I know we're not the target audience, but your pleas would tug on my heart strings more if you weren't essentially arguing that you're 100% confirmed scum to me.

But just a point against your theory:
LynchMePls wrote:From A Clash of Kings:

Eddard Stark wrote:10) Super Smash Bros. Fan -
Self Aligned
-
Bulletproof Serial Killer
- Dual Lynched Day 4

From A Storm of Swords:

Eddard Stark wrote:Zdenek - Beric Dondarrion -
Brotherhood w/o Banners Aligned
Modified Nk Imm.
was lynched Day 7

For comparisons sake. I've added the colors, to highlight how these flips are radically different.

From A Clash of Kings:

Eddard Stark wrote:
26) Drippereth - Stannis Baratheon -
Innocent Aligned
- Vanilla - Drowned Night 2

Eddard Stark wrote: 1) Chesskid3 -
‘The Imp’ Tyrion Lannister, Lannister Aligned Townie
was killed Night 1

There's no Mafia or Town/Innocent faction in this game. Given the fact that townies flip in red and scum in blue, I can see Faraday calling the
de facto
serial killer a more positive name.
Twilight Sparkle is a majestic pony union of hitogoroshi, Mina, and Sotty7.
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2998 (ISO) » Tue May 03, 2011 8:17 am

Post by LimMePls »

Why would Zdenek's partner be non-killing? I don't understand this? Where are you guys getting that from?

@TS: Fair enough. And your drivel just there is completely meaningless to me because I know you're scum. Also, changing the name from innocent to lannister is clearly a flavor choice (ie Lannisters can hardly be called "Innocent"). IMO it has 0 bearing on this situation, and is simply a red herring.

V/LA on weekends
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2999 (ISO) » Tue May 03, 2011 8:23 am

Post by danakillsu »

Benmage - Ser Osfryd Kettleblack - Lannister Aligned Brother has been killed night 7

Hmmm.... something missing here, LMP? You're getting desperate.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”