Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #900 (ISO) » Tue May 03, 2011 10:44 am

Post by Faraday »

WHY are we still dicking around in Day One? I can see the wagon on fitz, but I really just don't think it's going to produce results today. We can take a deeper look at him D2

@Fitz: To clarify, my top three are PR, you, and Cecily, in that order. There's a big gap between PR and you, and a smaller one between you and Cecily. I have no idea why you think the fact that your reasons and mine for suspecting PR are similar is relevant.

some stuff, he puts fitz on his list for lip service, never really does anything to put pressure on him at all (gonna read to see if he ever comes back, but iirc never does)
are you thinking of me when you're with somebody else?
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #901 (ISO) » Tue May 03, 2011 10:44 am

Post by Faraday »

those are pine quotes ftr.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #902 (ISO) » Tue May 03, 2011 10:56 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Andrew, fitz, and pine were in the not voting column together for a while. Doubt the scumteam would make a party in the not-voting column for that long, especially since it was near the end of the day.

Two scum theory seems stupid to me, especially with a one-shot vigilante.
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #903 (ISO) » Tue May 03, 2011 11:04 am

Post by chkflip »

I'm L-1, actually. Satael switched wagons.
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #904 (ISO) » Tue May 03, 2011 11:06 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Oh.
Unvote, Vote: havingfitz
then.
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #905 (ISO) » Tue May 03, 2011 11:07 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

What hours are you at school?

chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #906 (ISO) » Tue May 03, 2011 11:12 am

Post by chkflip »

Really deranged, actually. Mondays and Wednesdays from 11:00-2:50, Tuesdays and Thursdays from 10:30-5:20. Pacific Time Zone.
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #907 (ISO) » Tue May 03, 2011 11:15 am

Post by Rhinox »

VOTECOUNT 3.5

chkflip (4) - Cecily, Faraday, Bub Bidderskins, mikemike778
Faraday (0) -
Bub Bidderskins (0) -
mikemike778 (0) -
Setael (0) -
Cecily (3) - havingfitz, chkflip, Setael
havingfitz (1) - Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8 (0) -

not voting (0):

With 8 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.
Deadline for Day 3 is
Wednesday, May 4th at Noon EST

That is less than 24 hours to deadline

Fitz is V/LA til the 4th.
Bub Bidderskins
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #908 (ISO) » Tue May 03, 2011 11:15 am

Post by Bub Bidderskins »

Chkflip wrote:I'm L-1, actually. Satael switched wagons.

So you can go about giving your Cecily case now...

Nacho, I seriously doubt that Satael is scum. In her first post of the game she immediately voted for Pine, and she was instrumental in getting him lynched.

Why is fitz scum, Nacho?
Show
Total: 17/15/1
Town: 10/13/1
Scum: 7/2/0
Other: 0/0/0

"Bub Bidderskins-If he's scum, I'll catch him in 2 posts. If he's town, he'll probably be somewhat useful." ~Parama
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #909 (ISO) » Tue May 03, 2011 11:19 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

So it's like 9 pm over there right now?
Can you post that Cecily case?

Bub, that doesn't necessarily clear her. Pine's self-voting guarantees that there's at least one scum on his wagon, and I really wouldn't be surprised if they decided to bus during the night. Also, she wasn't really instrumental in getting him lynched after her first pine post. Reread her ISO, and point out where she commented on Pine after the initial post.

Fitz being scum is a new thing for me so you'll have to give me a little bit of time to make a case. But the thing that irks me most is his response to Faraday, where he says "you should know I'm town because you modded my only scum games". There's also the pine-fitz interactions, which look pretty damn scummy to me.

chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #910 (ISO) » Tue May 03, 2011 11:31 am

Post by chkflip »

The case was made before I got kicked out; however, I can re-build it. I summarized a bit of it in a smaller post earlier.

It's 3:31pm right now. Pacific is California, right? O.o
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #911 (ISO) » Tue May 03, 2011 11:48 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Whoops, went the wrong way.
But I'm going to build the havingfitz case now, and I suggest you build your Cecily case. We don't have much time to change things around if you don't want to be lynched today, unfortunately.

Eddard Stark
Eddard Stark
Mafia Scum
Eddard Stark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #912 (ISO) » Tue May 03, 2011 12:41 pm

Post by Eddard Stark »

17 hours till deadline. I'm okay with Havingfitz lynch, but do we have time for a claim? And enough support? (he's v/la)
War has arrived!

PM me for Dead QT access!
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #913 (ISO) » Tue May 03, 2011 12:44 pm

Post by Faraday »

Eddard Stark wrote:17 hours till deadline. I'm okay with Havingfitz lynch, but do we have time for a claim? And enough support? (he's v/la)

sorry my bad, faraday obv.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #914 (ISO) » Tue May 03, 2011 1:02 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Well, there's 8 alive right now.
I'm decently convinced that chkflip is town.
I would much rather no-lynch, but the numbers at 7 alive, and then get my fitz lynch.

I'm sure we could drum up enough support, but I'm not quite sure how I feel about lynching him without a claim.

Setael
Setael
Mafia Scum
Setael
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #915 (ISO) » Tue May 03, 2011 1:49 pm

Post by Setael »

I'm not ok with a fitz lynch since I have a town read on him.

Nacho, why do you think cecily and faraday can't be scum together? A lot of your assumptions are ignoring the possibility of 2 scum + a traitor. How do you explain pine's post that indicates 2 scum?
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #916 (ISO) » Tue May 03, 2011 2:04 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

My assumptions aren't ignoring that possibility at all.

Have you looked at the latest stuff on fitz?

Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #917 (ISO) » Tue May 03, 2011 2:25 pm

Post by Faraday »

Dunt get havingfitz town read at all.

Don't want a no lynch either.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #918 (ISO) » Tue May 03, 2011 2:30 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Why not?
Do you believe that chkflip is scum still?

Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #919 (ISO) » Tue May 03, 2011 2:42 pm

Post by Faraday »

I think he still could be yeah. And I prefer even numbers if it goes to LYLO, harder to quickhammer for scum.
Bub Bidderskins
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #920 (ISO) » Tue May 03, 2011 4:14 pm

Post by Bub Bidderskins »

Right now I'm okay with a Chk or Cecily lynch. Unless nacho can put together a really convincing case on Fitz in the next few hours, my vote is going to be on one of those two.
Show
Total: 17/15/1
Town: 10/13/1
Scum: 7/2/0
Other: 0/0/0

"Bub Bidderskins-If he's scum, I'll catch him in 2 posts. If he's town, he'll probably be somewhat useful." ~Parama
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #921 (ISO) » Tue May 03, 2011 4:35 pm

Post by havingfitz »

Cecily wrote:
1) I happy to see the chk wagon growing. 3) So far based solely off of who's being pushed chk/fitz seems like a good pairing.
While I don't like judging completely off of who's sticking up for whom I do not see chk as being anything other than aligned with Pine because setael's case was honestly that strong and not going with it was a rookie scum mistake.

3) And now fitz is pushing me, and I'm still not completely certain what his case is against me
and I'm sad he won't be back until deadline to fill me in. It just seems like a perfect grouping of three and since that's the number of anti-town people we've agreed on for this game I'm fairly certain those are the remaining two. And at the very least it's chk and someone who's playing the last role very [and I mean very] cleverly.

Bold is mine.

1) Cecily...you keep pointing to newb or rookie mistakes by chkflp in your suspicions towards him. He has been on the site longer than you (albeit only by 2 weeks), has made 5x as many posts as you, and he has been involved in 51 topics/games while you have been in 8. Throwing out newb/rookie tells under these circumstances seems a bit weak...and I haven't noticed but has anyone else agreed with you on your newb/rookie accusations towards chkflp?

2) Could you explain this? What do you mean when you say chk and I make a good pairing "based solely off of who's being pushed?" Can you elaborate?

3) I've been pushing you for a few days. What do you mean "
And now
" I'm pushing you? And I have provided numerous suspicions towards you. My ISO 34, ISO 37, ISO 45, ISO 46, ISO 56 and ISO 57 to name several. What do you want to try and tap dance around?

Nacho...you are all over the place. Your reason for suspecting me is stupid. It was meant to be humorous. I realize past roles has nothing to do with respect to this game...but interjecting it as humor gave me another chance to bitch about the disparity. I have
never
been scum in almost two years on this site, in 30+ games, except! for one game that I replaced in which was modded by Faraday...hence my comment to him.

Faraday...you don't know what you are doing. Are you trying to relive our game where you were Riddick (ie suspecting me without any basis)? You haven't provided any reasoning for suspecting me. Saying you "aren't big on explaining [your] reasoning" is a cop out. Everyone still alive in the game has provided ample material to at least be able to source/explain whatever suspicions you do happen to have. What is your case on chkflp and on me?

Looking at the Day one lynch....four (Nachomamma8, P.T. Barnum aka Faraday, chkflip, Bub Bidderskins) of the seven players remain from the Void mislynch. One of the dead has been ID's as scum...I find it hard to believe on a 7 player mislynch that there is not at least one other scum member (and I am assuming there are three scum). As I do not think chkflp is scum...that leaves me with Nacho, Faraday and Bub. I'm not confident enough to put a vote on any of them ATT though.

Of the four remaing players alive off the Void mislynch I think there could be one scum (havingfitz, mikemike778, Idiotking aka Setael, Cecily). Discounting myself of course...that leaves me with three. I do not think Setael is scum based on his case on Pine (though it would have been a perfect time to bus a partner given Pine's poor play and scummy hammer) and between mikemike and Cecily...I suspect Cecily significantly more than I do mikemike (see earlier ISO sampling in this post). I would also note that I had Pine 2nd on my suspect list D1 before he hammered Void and voted him in my first post on D2. I also voiced D1 suspicions on Pine in my ISO 56 and ISO 57.

As for the D2 Pine wagon....I could see there being at least one partner bussing him which (not counting myself) leaves Faraday, mikemike, and Nacho. As I am leaning against mikemike being scum ATM that gives me, once again, the toss up between Nacho and Faraday. They are too close for me to choose between but if I had to I'd probably lean towards Faraday. I definitely think there is at least one scum not bussing their partner Pine...which leaves us with Bub, Setael and, once again, Cecily. I leaning town on Setael and between Bub and Cecily it's once again significant suspicions towards Cecily guiding my vote her way.

tl:dr;
I'm not convinced chkflp is scum so I will not change my vote from Cecily.
Town 57w-66l :: Not Town 29w-16l:: TBD 2
V/LA on weekends (i.e. RL > mafia)

The shortest GTKAS thread ever!
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #922 (ISO) » Tue May 03, 2011 4:42 pm

Post by Faraday »

Not providing cases is kinda what I do, sorry to say.

Also don't ignore my pointing out the pine/you connections, that is scummy, sure I didn't post 6000 words and give it fucking subheadings (not a shot at you btw) but that doesn't make it less valid.

Chkflip is relatively scummy, I felt andrew jumping on the prat wagon day 1 was scummy for the reasons he did it. And very atypical since Andrew is someone who I would expect to see gambits as not a scum tell, since i've seen him pull retarded ones as town before that got him lynched.
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #923 (ISO) » Tue May 03, 2011 4:45 pm

Post by Faraday »

Also, you were very scummy in that game I'm sure, especially if I mislynched you >_>
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #924 (ISO) » Wed May 04, 2011 12:40 am

Post by havingfitz »

Faraday wrote:1) Not providing cases is kinda what I do, sorry to say.

2) Also don't ignore my pointing out the pine/you connections, that is scummy, sure I didn't post 6000 words and give it fucking subheadings (not a shot at you btw) but that doesn't make it less valid.

3) Chkflip is relatively scummy, I felt andrew jumping on the prat wagon day 1 was scummy for the reasons he did it. And very atypical since Andrew is someone who I would expect to see gambits as not a scum tell, since i've seen him pull retarded ones as town before that got him lynched.

1) Well isn't that convenient? That's seems a bit like
Why should we agree with Faraday's conclusion/suspicions?
Uhhhh...not because he made any good points....but because he
thinks
someone is scummy. WTF? Stop being a lazy ass and show your case.

2) Which interactions between Pine and me were scummy? The fact I was pushing Pine relatively hard D1 and followed up D2 with an immediate vote on him or the fact Pine mentioned a few times he was suspicious towards me but never provided a case he promised? Which IMO would be consistent with scum not following through on...and was pointed out to him by me...because it's not easy for scum to build cases on people who aren't guilty. Kind of like calling someone scummy and not being able to provide any rationale other than "Because." :idea:

3) So Chkflp is "relatively scummy?" WTF happened to "Vote chkflip, he's obvscum. Srsly." and "chkflip is the scummiest guy I've ever met"? Your conviction to your non-existent cases on your suspects is appropriate for the amount of effort you have provided on your non-existant cases.

And perhaps you voted me (mislynched) me in the last game because you do not know how to read me/town?

I would point out to anyone not named Faraday/Riddick/Eddard Stark that he is replacing someone who was starting to garner a decent amount of suspicions (PT), he is defending someone who has garnered a decent amount of suspicions (Cecily) and he is pushing a non-existant case on someone who has not been a suspect (save from mikemike and perhaps Cecily) for the majority of the game.

Could Cecily and Faraday be a team?

Four + hours until deadline. What would a chkflp town flip tell those of you on his wagon ATM?
Town 57w-66l :: Not Town 29w-16l:: TBD 2
V/LA on weekends (i.e. RL > mafia)

The shortest GTKAS thread ever!

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”