Shadow Dancer
Shadow Dancer
Mafia Scum
Shadow Dancer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1050 (ISO) » Wed May 04, 2011 4:04 am

Post by Shadow Dancer »

addition to Chess: And if you targeted some one else a claim would also be nice and helpful.
Shadow Dancer
Shadow Dancer
Mafia Scum
Shadow Dancer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1051 (ISO) » Wed May 04, 2011 4:18 am

Post by Shadow Dancer »

Dekes wrote:
chesskid3 wrote:common sense would indicate dekes is RB immune

Not that I know of.

If anynone noticed. I didn't came out yelling "SD's a liar!", because I think it's possible that both scum and town have a reason to block SD's action. But we can make this easy:

Does anyone want to come forward and claim that he or she might be responsible for SD's jailkeep not working on me last night? If not, SD is a liar and needs-a-lynchin'.

Whoever said, "Jesus is a God". Wtf? I mean, Iece claimed beforehand that his results may not be accurate. And then he gets a result of a non-God? I see no reason whatsoever to see AGM as scum based on Iece's claim alone.

lynch2: quadz

How about you explaining first and finally why you are so sure your normal worked? Or sis it because your scum kill went through?
Shadow Dancer
Shadow Dancer
Mafia Scum
Shadow Dancer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1052 (ISO) » Wed May 04, 2011 4:22 am

Post by Shadow Dancer »

Willing to give Gandalf some "too wrong to be scum" credit for now, but that may change rapidly.
lynch 2: Dekes
is a go. Not only because of OMGUS for launching all the weak attacks on me lately (maybe he knows I was blocked by scum!)

I would compromise on Alma or Axel.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1053 (ISO) » Wed May 04, 2011 4:22 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

Shadow Dancer wrote:

How about you explaining first and finally why you are so sure your normal worked? Or sis it because your scum kill went through?

Pressing this issue isn't Good SD. I'd drop that angle. Both Town and Scum players have every reason not to narrow down the reason why they know their power 'worked'.

If you want to get after Dekes I suggest you dig into his ISO.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
Shadow Dancer
Shadow Dancer
Mafia Scum
Shadow Dancer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1054 (ISO) » Wed May 04, 2011 4:26 am

Post by Shadow Dancer »

He only needs to claim that it's been confirmed by mod PM or that the effect is obvious or whatever, I am not asking him to claim his power.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1055 (ISO) » Wed May 04, 2011 4:31 am

Shadow Dancer wrote:He only needs to claim that it's been confirmed by mod PM or that the effect is obvious or whatever, I am not asking him to claim his power.

MS standard is for only certain kind of powers to be Mod confirmed as successful. We have no reason to assume Charon isn't following those norms. The rules don't indicate anything to the contrary.

Continuing to press the issue is not Pro-Town. Stop it.

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
Shadow Dancer
Shadow Dancer
Mafia Scum
Shadow Dancer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1056 (ISO) » Wed May 04, 2011 4:36 am

Post by Shadow Dancer »

Dekes already claimed that much, though. Do you really think a little bit of further elaboration would bring scum any significant WIFOM bonus over alleged Dekes town?
gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1057 (ISO) » Wed May 04, 2011 4:41 am

Post by gandalf5166 »

[quote="chesskid3- really? really? What's the probability 3 consecutive players on the playerlist are all scum. fuck i'll be generous, 7 scum. PIck any scum. 6/10*5/19 lowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww you lose
[/quote]
AND YOU HAVE THREE SCUMSPECTS(NOTE: I HAVE NO IDEA HOW MANY SCUMSPECTS YOU HAVE, JUST ILLUSTRATING A POINT). WHATS THE PROBABILITY THAT ALL THREE ARE SCUM?

REALLY FUCKING LOW, RIGHT?

GUESS WHAT

ANY CONFIGURATION OF MULTIPLE PEOPLE HAS A LOW CHANCE OF BEING SCUM

ARENT YOU SUPPOSED TO BE A FUCKING MATH MAJOR?

AlmasterGM wrote:exactly. it is actually a legitimate argument.

No, it isn't. By your explanation of chess's actions, he is actually accusing ooba of being town.

[quote="Moi]
Ok … I’d like you to point to the kill that comes from Poseidon.
[/quote]
Actually, turned to sand could be it, if the mods wanted to make a kill flavor that didn't give it away but still vaguely fit(which is how most of our roles seem to be justified.

And as for my role looking like it should be for scum, you're right. If not for the fact that I have extensive knowledge of Greek mythology and knew that my character was town, I probably would have assumed I was scum with an OP superpower.
Shadow Dancer wrote:@Gand: Tell me how Executioner/busdriver confirms you as tow in any way. Also tell me why you did not use your super on me, if you are even now still so darn sure that I should be lynched. And lastly explain why you don't want to full claim after you already claimed both your powers?

So we can prove Iec's ability.

DAMMIT I FORGOT

SD can't be SK, as much as I hate to say it. I'd rather not comment though, as it involves someone else's role.

Lynch2: chess

This is self-explanatory, really. We can lynch AGM IF Iec gets a correct result on me.
Dekes
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1058 (ISO) » Wed May 04, 2011 4:45 am

Post by Dekes »

If it served a purpose other than proving I'm not lying, I would've elaborated. As of now it wouldn't help in finding scum today.

pedit:
Let the mod fix your tags, gandalf. And then start making sense.
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1059 (ISO) » Wed May 04, 2011 4:51 am

Post by AGar »

MoI:

AGar wrote: MoI - do you have any other reasoning behind that [quadz as Lynch2] (I'm guessing you do?) other than Chrono's "grace" thing?
Ski mask? Check! Sawed off? Check! Guilty conscience, fear of death? Check! Check! Check!

Get to know me. Or don't. I won't tell you what to do. I'm not God. Or your father. Or your boss.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1060 (ISO) » Wed May 04, 2011 4:53 am

AGar
- I saw that ... haven't had full time to reply. Expect it later today.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1061 (ISO) » Wed May 04, 2011 5:00 am

Post by AGar »

Aight, just saw a few posts and wanted to make sure you saw it.
Ski mask? Check! Sawed off? Check! Guilty conscience, fear of death? Check! Check! Check!

Get to know me. Or don't. I won't tell you what to do. I'm not God. Or your father. Or your boss.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1062 (ISO) » Wed May 04, 2011 7:25 am

Post by chesskid3 »

NO I Didn't block SD.

As to who I actually targettted, fuck off.
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1063 (ISO) » Wed May 04, 2011 7:30 am

Post by chesskid3 »

oh and given chrono is off the table,
unlynch2: chrono, lynch2: LC
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1064 (ISO) » Wed May 04, 2011 7:32 am

Post by gandalf5166 »

Technically, it's possible that SD is SK if AV got protected last night. Which if chess really is protective, then that's entirely possible.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1065 (ISO) » Wed May 04, 2011 7:40 am

Post by chesskid3 »

protective?
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1066 (ISO) » Wed May 04, 2011 7:40 am

Post by chesskid3 »

lolololololololo me target AV
lolololololol me protective
lololololol me block SD

hilarious
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1067 (ISO) » Wed May 04, 2011 7:52 am

@Gandalf
- if you can replicate 1057 in a readable form that would be great!

--

Dekes wrote:Yet the main focus on AGM seems to be due to the cop result which was confirmed to not be sanity confirmed. Terribly bad = scummy. See Baby Spice.

You are purposely avoiding the subject. My focus has nothing to do with the actual Cop result, which Iec has already said was not sanity confirmed.

My focus has been on AGM’s reaction. He’s spending far too much focus trying to discredit the possibility of the result even existing in the game. His argument that “It can’t be in this game, this is Battle for Olympus’ is so stupid that I can’t believe he’s honestly making it.

Also … AGM =/ BabySpice. Trying to excuse AGM’s play by giving Baby as an example is bad. Those two are not in the same ballpark involving skill level and any attempt to say otherwise is driven by ulterior motives.

Dekes wrote:Plus, I actually see bits of scumhunting in AGM's ISO

ISO Numbers stat.

--

AGar wrote:MoI - do you have any other reasoning behind that (I'm guessing you do?) other than Chrono's "grace" thing?

My reasons have nothing to do with Chronopie. At all. Sorry if the way it was presented gave that impression.

My thoughts on Quadz

I’m operating on a gut basis partially. I just can't reconcile what I am seeing here with Town Quadz at a gut level. I just don’t see serious scum-hunting and opinions flowing form his slot. Look at his ISO for himself.

Lots of short, jovial posting. Lots of open ended questions that don’t amount to anything.

AV Relationship –

At ISO 13 he places a vote on AV (his biggest scum-read) and does nothing with it. No hounding of AV as scum. No directed questioning and explanation of scum motivations. It just sits there until he finds reasons to move it elsewhere. Given Iec’s result it reads as distancing. And then we have this –

ISO 50 wrote:AV's catchup post was decent, though not spectacular. I'm reading null on him now. (NEEDS MOAR POSTING)

Nice way to back of his suspicion while keeping the door open to return.

ISO 61 wrote:See, this is tough. Iecerint is scummy as hell, but AV's misrep on Iece is scummy as all hell too.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Iece

FoS Partner, Vote other.

Finally, he was increadibly eager to jump back on AV today. Before AV could claim. Doesn’t read as logical given his suspicion Day 1 of Iec as scummy as hell.

Also,

Happily joined in on the BabySpice wagon for policy reasons as opposed to actively thinking he was scummy. Hell, Quadz made a point of defending Baby during the whole Chrono / LC fiasco.

--

SD wrote:Dekes already claimed that much, though. Do you really think a little bit of further elaboration would bring scum any significant WIFOM bonus over alleged Dekes town?

I think continually harping on it only can benefit scum. So yes, I do. There is NO PRO-TOWN REASON FOR IT. STOP.

Shadow Dancer
Shadow Dancer
Mafia Scum
Shadow Dancer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1068 (ISO) » Wed May 04, 2011 8:22 am

Post by Shadow Dancer »

chesskid3 wrote:lolololololololo me target AV
lololololol me block SD

hilarious

Hardly. For I never targeted AV.
Gandalf's skill seems more and more obscure... Now it also involves Dekes?
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1069 (ISO) » Wed May 04, 2011 8:31 am

Post by chesskid3 »

I was laughing at you you idiot

You implied I blocked you. Do you really think I am a retard?
gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1070 (ISO) » Wed May 04, 2011 9:17 am

Post by gandalf5166 »

gandalf5166 wrote:
chesskid3 wrote:- really? really? What's the probability 3 consecutive players on the playerlist are all scum. fuck i'll be generous, 7 scum. PIck any scum. 6/10*5/19 lowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww you lose

AND YOU HAVE THREE SCUMSPECTS(NOTE: I HAVE NO IDEA HOW MANY SCUMSPECTS YOU HAVE, JUST ILLUSTRATING A POINT). WHATS THE PROBABILITY THAT ALL THREE ARE SCUM?

REALLY FUCKING LOW, RIGHT?

GUESS WHAT

ANY CONFIGURATION OF MULTIPLE PEOPLE HAS A LOW CHANCE OF BEING SCUM

ARENT YOU SUPPOSED TO BE A FUCKING MATH MAJOR?

AlmasterGM wrote:exactly. it is actually a legitimate argument.

No, it isn't. By your explanation of chess's actions, he is actually accusing ooba of being town.

Moi wrote:
Ok … I’d like you to point to the kill that comes from Poseidon.

Actually, turned to sand could be it, if the mods wanted to make a kill flavor that didn't give it away but still vaguely fit(which is how most of our roles seem to be justified.

And as for my role looking like it should be for scum, you're right. If not for the fact that I have extensive knowledge of Greek mythology and knew that my character was town, I probably would have assumed I was scum with an OP superpower.
Shadow Dancer wrote:@Gand: Tell me how Executioner/busdriver confirms you as tow in any way. Also tell me why you did not use your super on me, if you are even now still so darn sure that I should be lynched. And lastly explain why you don't want to full claim after you already claimed both your powers?

So we can prove Iec's ability.

DAMMIT I FORGOT

SD can't be SK, as much as I hate to say it. I'd rather not comment though, as it involves someone else's role.

Lynch2: chess

This is self-explanatory, really. We can lynch AGM IF Iec gets a correct result on me.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1071 (ISO) » Wed May 04, 2011 9:18 am

Post by chesskid3 »

YOU REALLY DONT READ GOOD DO YOU

YES IT IS JUST AS LIKELY AS ANY OTHER CNOFIGURATION
BUT 3 SUSPECTS IN A ROW MAKES YOU GO HUH AND RECONSIDER
ITS HOW OUR BRAINS ARE WIRED
gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1072 (ISO) » Wed May 04, 2011 9:19 am

Post by gandalf5166 »

Shadow Dancer wrote:
chesskid3 wrote:lolololololololo me target AV
lololololol me block SD

hilarious

Hardly. For I never targeted AV.
Gandalf's skill seems more and more obscure... Now it also involves Dekes?

No, it doesn't. It involves ANOTHER player, and involves my role to a limited extent.

@chesskid: No, it doesn't actually. And if it did, it definitely wouldn't change our minds.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1073 (ISO) » Wed May 04, 2011 9:20 am

Post by chesskid3 »

OH AND WAIT WHAT IS THIS
GANDALF HIMSELF GOING "LOLOLOL MY ROLE IS SCUM BUT LOLOLOL IM TOWN"
BUT WANTS TO LYNCH ME FOR NOT BUYING THAT HE'S AUTOCLEAR?

UHHHHHHHHHHHH CONTRADICTION ALERT

GANDALF WAS LIKE LOL THIS CONFIRMS ME AS TOWN
NOW HE'S LIKE ERM NVM THIS IS SCUMMY AS FUCK ABILITY BUT LOLOL IM ACTUALLY TOWN TRUST ME YO

PEDIT: uh yesssss it does
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1074 (ISO) » Wed May 04, 2011 9:20 am

Post by chesskid3 »

today's lottery nuimbers
9 26 13 34 43

more or less believable than

1 2 3 4 5

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”