Mitsuru Kirijo
Goon
Mitsuru Kirijo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #14 (isolation #1) » Wed May 04, 2011 11:33 am

Post by Mitsuru Kirijo »

Vote: iamausername
, because you're only a username at face value. How are we to know what lies beneath?
Mitsuru Kirijo
Mitsuru Kirijo
Goon
Mitsuru Kirijo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #67 (isolation #2) » Sat May 07, 2011 4:13 pm

Post by Mitsuru Kirijo »

Confirming I'm here. Minor Internet problems. Sorry and all that jazz. I'll read over what's been posted since I confirmed cos I'm way too tired to make anything productive tonight.
Mitsuru Kirijo
Mitsuru Kirijo
Goon
Mitsuru Kirijo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #68 (isolation #3) » Sat May 07, 2011 4:32 pm

Post by Mitsuru Kirijo »

EBWODP.

I won't be hammering right now since I feel that this wagon has been leaped on much too quickly. People seem to be jumping on one post because of over defensiveness, and since I was lynched early game the first time I played a game on here because I was over defensive, I'm immediately wary of the whole reasoning behind this wagon. It seems to be mostly comprised of people leaping onto the wagon.

Moreover, nobody seems to have anything to say about Emp's opinion on the confrontation between C and Kuz being contrived, and rather than that, have said "I agree." This is immediately followed by a vote. It's echoing described within content, and I'm wary of over defensiveness being the prime reason to lynch someone. It seems much too weak of a case.

Also, ThAdmiral's posts immediately have me feeling suspicious too. One post, he's asking someone whether they're scum with other people. His next post is a largely content free agreement with the person he was questioning just last post, followed by an L-1 vote. I'm really quite unnerved at how there's an L-1 wagon based on over defensiveness at page 3. The speed at which this wagon reached this level is alarming.
Mitsuru Kirijo
Mitsuru Kirijo
Goon
Mitsuru Kirijo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #69 (isolation #4) » Sat May 07, 2011 4:39 pm

Post by Mitsuru Kirijo »

Edit by way of triple post, cos I shouldn't post at almost 5AM.

Echoing disguised within content.*
Mitsuru Kirijo
Mitsuru Kirijo
Goon
Mitsuru Kirijo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #78 (isolation #5) » Sun May 08, 2011 5:23 pm

Post by Mitsuru Kirijo »

Basically TheAdmiral's simple post saying "This is a great point" before voting kuz makes me pretty wary, because an L-1 wagon so early in the game based mainly on over defensiveness and aggression isn't a great case in my opinion. His posts make me think more newbtown than scum, and I think his attempts at "underminding a town read" is more a desperate newbtown tactic, as opposed to something inherently scummy. I might be wrong. I'm just alarmed at how quickly this wagon gained speed. We have quite a lot of time to come to a decision, to analyze posts etc, and rushing a lynch will accomplish less than analyzing further posts, getting further reads, and give us a better anchor with which to go into Day 2.
Mitsuru Kirijo
Mitsuru Kirijo
Goon
Mitsuru Kirijo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #85 (isolation #6) » Mon May 09, 2011 2:19 pm

Post by Mitsuru Kirijo »

He's desperate because basically his wagon built up speed very quickly. I know I got very defensive at the slightest questions my first game, leading to suspicion of me throughout the game, and my eventual lynch on Day 3. I was town. If you want a link to this game, lemme know and I'll provide it.

Also, I don't want to hammer nor am I afraid to hammer. If I was scummy in wanting to hammer but being afraid to hammer, I'd be hammering town, would I not? As such, I would be encouraging this wagon, rather than discouraging it. I don't understand the reasoning behind your vote.
Mitsuru Kirijo
Mitsuru Kirijo
Goon
Mitsuru Kirijo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #103 (isolation #7) » Wed May 11, 2011 6:11 am

Post by Mitsuru Kirijo »

I said I won't be hammering right now because I don't support this lynch, for reasons I've already explained. It really is as simple as that.

iamausername, I still had my vote on you because of RVS. My bad.
Unvote.
Mitsuru Kirijo
Mitsuru Kirijo
Goon
Mitsuru Kirijo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #112 (isolation #8) » Thu May 12, 2011 6:31 pm

Post by Mitsuru Kirijo »

Honestly I'm thinking ThAdmiral at the minute, because he basically seems really shifty about his opinions and his tone, particularly when it comes to claims and Kuz, are immediately off to me. He seems a little too determined to find Kuz scum. Post 66 is just an agreement and a vote, with no real substantial effort to bring his own opinions to the table.

And as for the end of post 86, I don't know what to think of it. Why shouldn't town reads be questioned? Isn't this a game of opinions and subjection? If we don't act on our suspicions, then are we supposed to sit and quietly agree with reads we believe to be wrong? I have to say, Does that mean that because the majority of people believe that X is town, that they are town? Not until their alignment is proven by a lynch. If I think a town read is wrong, then I would come out and say it. Not to mention I've seen it in other games. Calling out reads isn't exclusively a noob town tactic, even though Kuz's tone was a clustercrap of idiocy. This is a game of opinions, is it not?

Anyway, I won't place my vote till I see his reaction to my post and the posts of others.
Mitsuru Kirijo
Mitsuru Kirijo
Goon
Mitsuru Kirijo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #132 (isolation #9) » Sat May 14, 2011 9:43 am

Post by Mitsuru Kirijo »

I was kinda sleepy at the time since I only get on to post at night, and had been working at the time. Nonetheless I was basically saying if I'd wanted to hammer, I'd have demanded a claim, then hammered.
Mitsuru Kirijo
Mitsuru Kirijo
Goon
Mitsuru Kirijo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #147 (isolation #10) » Sun May 15, 2011 6:59 pm

Post by Mitsuru Kirijo »

Why would you want to lynch somebody to "move the game forward"? What do you believe a random lynch will accomplish?
Mitsuru Kirijo
Mitsuru Kirijo
Goon
Mitsuru Kirijo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #163 (isolation #11) » Tue May 17, 2011 1:17 am

Post by Mitsuru Kirijo »

Archaist, can you go through the game and give us your reads on people so far? While we've seen people's opinions on individual players so far, we've seen nothing of your opinions on who is scum. If you don't have reads on certain people, at least give us your scumtells.
Mitsuru Kirijo
Mitsuru Kirijo
Goon
Mitsuru Kirijo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #174 (isolation #12) » Tue May 17, 2011 9:53 pm

Post by Mitsuru Kirijo »

I'm thinking ThAd at the moment. I'm not exactly happy with the general bandwagon hopping. First Kuz, then CWorl, and now back to Archaist. Of these votes, both of them have been preceded by votes and quotes from iamausername, which makes me suspicious of him as well, though not quite to the degree of ThAdmiral, since it could just as easily be coincidence, and nothing is concrete.
Mitsuru Kirijo
Mitsuru Kirijo
Goon
Mitsuru Kirijo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #177 (isolation #13) » Wed May 18, 2011 2:23 am

Post by Mitsuru Kirijo »

Archaist is town to me, and Kuz was over eager town. I'm basing this on my own experience as newbtown and am not seeing him as scum at the moment. I'd rather you didn't push me to consider Archaist scum.
Mitsuru Kirijo
Mitsuru Kirijo
Goon
Mitsuru Kirijo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #189 (isolation #14) » Thu May 19, 2011 11:19 am

Post by Mitsuru Kirijo »

Alright ThAD. Aside from Archaist, who do you think is scum and why? I'm interested to see your own reasoning behind scumtells, as we've seen very little of your own opinion throughout this game.

Also Rhinox, I didn't see your own scumreads in your catch up post. Do you have any yet? What do you think of Archaist and his actions since he has been placed into the game? I've seen justification and explanations for your posts earlier in the game, but none of your opinions in the present.
Mitsuru Kirijo
Mitsuru Kirijo
Goon
Mitsuru Kirijo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #201 (isolation #15) » Sat May 21, 2011 12:24 am

Post by Mitsuru Kirijo »

You see, not only did I say I considered him was a newb, I also said he was over eager. And that came across. He seemed to me to be a townie that wanted to be noticed, to contribute to the game rather than disappearing into the background, which can very easily happen. Then when he got even the lightest bit of suspicion thrown on him, he became extremely aggressive and tried to override a town read. From my own experience as scum, his seniors would have coached him in how to react, and I'm sure you all got coached by more experienced scumbuddies as scum yourself. I don't think scum would suddenly explode like that. Of course you could say he's doing it for just that reason, but that's stepping into WIFOM territory.

And Rhinox, I generally play like this. I observe, make short, snappy posts that are about a day between unless something major pops up. I'm usually here reading when I'm not at work, but I only post once or twice a dfay. It's in my playstyle. Look at any of my previous games if you want meta.
Mitsuru Kirijo
Mitsuru Kirijo
Goon
Mitsuru Kirijo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #202 (isolation #16) » Sat May 21, 2011 12:25 am

Post by Mitsuru Kirijo »

EPWODP. Him as.* Day* Shouldn't be posting after I've been up all night.
Mitsuru Kirijo
Mitsuru Kirijo
Goon
Mitsuru Kirijo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #214 (isolation #17) » Sun May 22, 2011 4:06 pm

Post by Mitsuru Kirijo »

Vote ThAD.
My opinion hasn't changed.
Mitsuru Kirijo
Mitsuru Kirijo
Goon
Mitsuru Kirijo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #225 (isolation #18) » Mon May 23, 2011 6:38 am

Post by Mitsuru Kirijo »

I'm not assuming that they have daytalk. I'm assuming that if Kuz was newbscum, his partners would have coached him in pre game talk because that's what was done to me in my first games as scum. I was told how to act and how to react under pressure.

And it's not the wagon hopping that has me suspicious of ThAD. It's that in two of the wagons he's been a part of, he's quoted and agreed with iam. I never said this meant anything. I was just looking for possible connections.

And CWorl, what is with the all caps "Look at Emp and MK as scum"? Why would someone on my wagon be scum? Considering that aside from Emp, Fishy is the only one with a vote on me, and that no other suspicion has fallen on Emp during Day 1, what does he possibly have to gain by voting a scumbuddy, assuming your theory is correct? You're reaching.
Mitsuru Kirijo
Mitsuru Kirijo
Goon
Mitsuru Kirijo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #227 (isolation #19) » Mon May 23, 2011 9:33 am

Post by Mitsuru Kirijo »

Oh yeah I've heard of it. But assuming we're both scum, what does he stand to gain by bussing my in this situation?
Mitsuru Kirijo
Mitsuru Kirijo
Goon
Mitsuru Kirijo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #228 (isolation #20) » Mon May 23, 2011 9:33 am

Post by Mitsuru Kirijo »

EBWODP. me*
Mitsuru Kirijo
Mitsuru Kirijo
Goon
Mitsuru Kirijo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #232 (isolation #21) » Mon May 23, 2011 12:21 pm

Post by Mitsuru Kirijo »

C-Worl wrote:

Town points. Which is the whole reason behind bussing.

I don't buy that. My wagon was minuscule before Emp joined it. In fact if anything he was one of the catalysts towards my wagon becoming one of the major ones.

C-Worl, Rhinox. What do you think of each other, and what do you think of the other wagons on ThAD and Archaist?
Mitsuru Kirijo
Mitsuru Kirijo
Goon
Mitsuru Kirijo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #234 (isolation #22) » Mon May 23, 2011 11:25 pm

Post by Mitsuru Kirijo »

I'm not deflecting any attention off myself. I'm genuinely curious. This is still a game of questions, regardless of the fact I've got votes on me.
Mitsuru Kirijo
Mitsuru Kirijo
Goon
Mitsuru Kirijo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #240 (isolation #23) » Tue May 24, 2011 7:59 am

Post by Mitsuru Kirijo »

CWorl, Rhinox, you didn't answer my question.
Mitsuru Kirijo
Mitsuru Kirijo
Goon
Mitsuru Kirijo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #258 (isolation #24) » Sat May 28, 2011 7:02 am

Post by Mitsuru Kirijo »

Bah? Go town?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”