Mini 1162- Inglourious Basterds Mafia (Game over)

tclawren
tclawren
Goon
tclawren
Goon
Goon

Post Post #200 (ISO) » Wed May 04, 2011 9:54 am

Post by tclawren »

It was obvious that NA1 seriously thought that he was dead, just read his posts. And then Pappum's immediately comes in and goes like "HEY, THAT WASN'T THE HAMMER AND YOU KNOW IT" and hammers without a second thought. His excuse that it was AtE is a little suspect, mainly because I really don't think that post was really AtE as much as being as honest as possible.
Looking for a hydra partner. Must be someone I respect as a player and a person. PM me if you're interested.
pappums rat
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #201 (ISO) » Wed May 04, 2011 12:18 pm

Post by pappums rat »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:I want a show of good faith from pappum before I unvote however

I already unvoted you, Scott must not have seen it in my wall of text. But I will

unvote
again.

tclawren wrote:It was obvious that NA1 seriously thought that he was dead, just read his posts. And then Pappum's immediately comes in and goes like "HEY, THAT WASN'T THE HAMMER AND YOU KNOW IT" and hammers without a second thought. His excuse that it was AtE is a little suspect, mainly because I really don't think that post was really AtE as much as being as honest as possible.

His "oh I have no reason to lie nao, I'm dead, I'm town dummies" did not sound sincere to me. Take a look back at Mini 1105, Tasky attempted to see what someone's reaction would be after throwing a fake hammer (he was already voting for the player), and IMO looking for reactions after a hammer-that-was-not-really-a-hammer is a good scumhunting technique. The VC was right there, and ABR's unvote then re-vote for NA1 was directly under it. It should have been obvious to everyone (except Meransiel obviously :/ ) that that was not the hammer.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #202 (ISO) » Wed May 04, 2011 1:35 pm

Post by Benmage »

DemonHybrid wrote:Again, obvious. I STARTED the case against nintendo. Don't act like it was a wagon I jumped on like you did (and called it a policy lynch, mind you).]

BULLSHIT. You did not start the "CASE" against nintendo. You may have put the first non-rvs vote on him. But don't go waltzing around like it some superior scum hunting on your part.

You attacked him for asking reasoning for your vote on him. Most came to the assertion from that exchange that NA1 was a noob. Whether he was a scumnoob or a townnoob was to be determined later.

Yet you're gonna call me out for jumping on it. I gave actually reasoning. I also listed where people could find how NA1 was scummy. All you did, which again most agreed....was discover he was a noob. The fact that you maintained that stance and pushed his lynch is astounding. And you have the audacity to look down on me for calling him a policy lynch.... :eek: :eek: mind blowing.

Opinion...Noob:
splitfarvle wrote:I think nintendo did overreact. Not sure yet what that says about his alignment

Toon Fighter wrote:After rereading, nintendo seems to me newbtown, and DH also town, but paranoid about nintendo

pappums rat wrote:Yeah, I definately like a TF wagon over a NA1 wagon atm,
noob mistake
seems more likely a result of NA1's overreaction.

Toon Fighter wrote:I confirm my ideas of newbtown

Hazard with a Glove wrote:I was ready to vote NA1, until he told us how much experience he has. I'm thinking he's just a noob. FYI, 2 votes are common in RVS, I've had them before quite often.

Here is the damning evidence against NA1:
pappums rat wrote:LOL you are really not helping yourself here nintendoaddict. That vote on Toon Fighter looks fairly suspicious to me, it reeks of opportunism due to my last post. You saw support leaving your wagon and jumped on a wagon that was gaining support. You didn't seem to find TF's response suspicious with your first post after his reply, only once someone unvoted you and voted him.

This post cemented NA1 a noob

Benmage wrote:
unvote vote nintendoaddict1

Noobs/sucky players are too hard too read. If I committed things they are often guilty of I'd expect myself lynched in a heart beat. Its just too hard to recognize it as scummy actions...or them not knowing better.

This can be considered a policy lynch. Or, if that word is sour for you: simply accept the fact that he chose to post a joke comment instead of voting TF after TF flipflopped his views on NA1. NA1 then opportunistically does vote TF with already available information as a switch from him to TF occurs (piggybacking pappums).

My reasoning, more or less echoing pappums and I believe the second vote after yours, although yours was currently placed on TF...so the first? But mine of course gives the basis of his scummy actions. Yours focuses solely on his NOOB statement.

The bottom line is. NOONE voted him solely because of the case you
DemonHybrid wrote:STARTED

DemonHybrid wrote:
Now you come in today. Name 3 people you’re fine with, and obviously since following drew are fine with whomever. Buddy CENTRAL coming from DH.

I said that I was NOT okay with you, split or tclaw. I didn't say anything else about anyONE else except for ABR and pappums. And the fact that he is being wagoned for fakeclaiming to get an action out even reads MORE town.

I meant fine with, as in fine to lynch. Any of the 3 will do. Illustrating your lackadaisical attitude. Your non-genuine scumhunting. You'll lynch any 3...whose ever popular opinion will do. Horrible.

DemonHybrid wrote:
SCUM buddying even potentially a 3rd party here.

That is so dumb. Can you name a time when mafia buddied with a third party without coming out completely fucked? No? Can you understand why there's no motivation behind that then, and therefore clears me on that point as well?

This point seems relatively irrelevant now...but

Scum could want to buddy to not receive suspicion from the slot.
-A survivor could want to buddy scum to not be nk'd.

DemonHybrid wrote:So, me creating the "nintendo caved under vote pressure off the get-go" case is worse than your "Policy lynch. Vote: NA." case?

You bet your ass it is. I'm not trying to sugarcoat what I did or my motivations behind them. Nice pic to take away the fact that you lynched an obvious noob for being an obvious noob, but are trying to maintain that the action was "scummy enough for a lynch"...wow.
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #203 (ISO) » Wed May 04, 2011 1:44 pm

Post by Benmage »

DemonHybrid wrote:Votes off, people. How about we lynch tclaw?

Why?
DemonHybrid wrote:I'm still okay with my tclaw vote. Can we please lynch him?

Which was?

Reviewing post 161…I’m not sure I fully understand your dislike for tclaw. Bullet it for me please.

Albert B. Rampage wrote:tclawren appears scummy to me

Why?

Albert B. Rampage wrote:I want a show of good faith from pappum before I unvote however

Wtf does this even mean?
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #204 (ISO) » Thu May 05, 2011 4:28 am

Post by DemonHybrid »

BULLSHIT. You did not start the "CASE" against nintendo.

Ever since my 2nd post of the game. Come on, now.

I meant fine with, as in fine to lynch. Any of the 3 will do. Illustrating your lackadaisical attitude. Your non-genuine scumhunting. You'll lynch any 3...whose ever popular opinion will do. Horrible.

Or because any of you three are really really scummy and I'd be okay with your lynches.

Ben, someone posts a scumlist and lists 3 people as scum. Why is that more acceptable to you?

(Hint: It's because I'm against you, isn't it?)

You bet your ass it is.

Did not read past this sentence. Talk about a "lackadaisical" attitude; you'd go with a policy lynch over evidence.

Also, ask me specifically what you want me to explain as far as my case goes on tclaw. I thought I made it very clear. Also, I've noticed you and tclaw have rarely mentioned each other all game.
This account is no longer being used.

You want this one.
Elsa von Spielburg
Elsa von Spielburg
Goon
Elsa von Spielburg
Goon
Goon

Post Post #205 (ISO) » Thu May 05, 2011 5:19 am

Post by Elsa von Spielburg »

Did a re-read of the previous day and a few things stood out for me:

In post 45 tclaw fingers TF with suspicion because of TF’s quick flip on his read of NA1. One post after, pappums throws a vote on TF and one post after that NA1 throws his vote on TF. Makes sense for NA1 to join in an opposing wagon. Pappums seems to disagree, though, and throws a big “HoS” at NA1 for voting for TF, calling it opportunistic. If there’s one thing that frustrates me as town, it’s being called opportunistic for logical play. Were other people opportunistic for piling on NA1’s wagon early on? I don’t like the incongruity there.

Continuing on that line of thought, in 61 pappums grills NA1 for voting without expressing prior suspicion to someone… on page 2. It’s a reaching argument that I do not like. And to me, scum have to make things to look for, therefore reaching logic = scum.

I agree with Benmage’s 70: that says, “Oh and Pappums rat Grow a pair.. FoS... HoS....just vote.” I dislike the use of FoS and HoS. It lets people (sometimes scum) cast out lots of lines of suspicion to different people to see what sticks.

Then there’s what feels to be like 3-4 full pages of back and forth between NA1 and DH.

Maybe I have the benefit of knowing NA1’s alignment after the fact, but his 140 where he is about to be hammered when he says, “At this point there would be no need to lie regardless of role or alignment. I am VANILLA TOWN RTARDS,” reads as a genuine town reaction to me, so again I disagree with pappum’s assessment (and subsequent hammer).

So yeah, looks like the things that jumped at me most in Day 1 were mostly on pappums. That, accompanied by his bizarre suggestion of a 1-shot SK to keep vague suspicion on ABR (remember what I said about keeping your suspicion spread out as scum), gives me cause enough to vote:

Vote: pappums rat

Hope that jogged a few things in people’s brains and can get this game moving.
Scott Brosius
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #206 (ISO) » Thu May 05, 2011 5:21 am

Post by Scott Brosius »

Vote Count 2-4

Albert B. Rampage (1)- Hazard with a Glove,
Benmage (0)-
DemonHybrid(1)- Benmage,
drewoftherushes (0)-
Elsa Von Spielburg (0)-
Hazard with a Glove (0)-
pappums rat (4)- splitfarvle, Albert B. Rampage, tclawren, Elsa Von Spielburg,
splitfarvle (0)-
tclawren (2)- drewoftherushes, DemonHybrid,

Not voting(1)- pappums rat,

With 9 alive, it's 5 to lynch. Deadline is May 22nd 3pm EST.

Town 15-19

Mafia 4-3
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #207 (ISO) » Thu May 05, 2011 5:37 am

Post by DemonHybrid »

Elsa wrote:Continuing on that line of thought, in 61 pappums grills NA1 for voting without expressing prior suspicion to someone… on page 2. It’s a reaching argument that I do not like. And to me, scum have to make things to look for, therefore reaching logic = scum.

I'm going back and forth with pappums. He has limited interaction with the people who I'm currently suspecting and he only argued with townies (and ABR, but he's pretty much a stone's throw from being confirmed town at the moment). He also reached to keep his suspicion on ABR alive. Do not like.

The only things that keep me from voting him are:

1. He was the one that started the Toon Fighter suspicion. It reads off as genuine to me.
2. There's really less scum motivation behind suggesting the 1-shot SK than we might think, even if it looks scummy on the surface.

Hell, I'm not sure.

You want this one.
pappums rat
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #208 (ISO) » Thu May 05, 2011 6:05 am

Post by pappums rat »

Thats L-1 folks, please express intent to hammer so I can claim first if you are tempted to hammer.

This game is an example of why minimum experience requirements are a good idea if I've ever seen one. :erk:

So now I'm someone you would vote for, even though you have stated that you were ok with me, eh DH? And over such absurd reasoning as well. After re-reading, DH really looks the worse of the DH/Benmage conflict, and his sudden jump on me once I'm at L-1 is scummy as hell.

Vote: DemonHybrid
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
pappums rat
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #209 (ISO) » Thu May 05, 2011 6:06 am

Post by pappums rat »

Oh yeah, and FFS SK's claim that they are vigs all the fucking time.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #210 (ISO) » Thu May 05, 2011 6:08 am

Post by DemonHybrid »

DemonHybrid wrote:See, I'm not sure if it's wise to hook into the fact that it does seem like you're trying to keep a link towards ABR as being scum. ABR is the most town player in this game. The flavor makes sense, his kill (though was a bad decision) made sense, his claim makes sense and his play makes sense. I DON'T like the fact that you created that link, but if you have both town and scum meta of making crazy decisions, I won't look too hard into it.

I'm still okay with my tclaw vote. Can we please lynch him?

So, I'm guessing you completely missed this post?

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #211 (ISO) » Thu May 05, 2011 6:08 am

Post by DemonHybrid »

pappums rat wrote:Oh yeah, and FFS SK's claim that they are vigs all the fucking time.

Never mind. I want you to claim. I can't believe you're STILL hanging onto that reasoning.

You want this one.
Elsa von Spielburg
Elsa von Spielburg
Goon
Elsa von Spielburg
Goon
Goon

Post Post #212 (ISO) » Thu May 05, 2011 6:09 am

DemonHybrid wrote:
Elsa wrote:Continuing on that line of thought, in 61 pappums grills NA1 for voting without expressing prior suspicion to someone… on page 2. It’s a reaching argument that I do not like. And to me, scum have to make things to look for, therefore reaching logic = scum.

I'm going back and forth with pappums. He has limited interaction with the people who I'm currently suspecting and he only argued with townies (and ABR, but he's pretty much a stone's throw from being confirmed town at the moment). He also reached to keep his suspicion on ABR alive. Do not like.

The only things that keep me from voting him are:

1. He was the one that started the Toon Fighter suspicion. It reads off as genuine to me.
2. There's really less scum motivation behind suggesting the 1-shot SK than we might think, even if it looks scummy on the surface.

Hell, I'm not sure.

How are you qualifying "starting off suspicion"? While, yes, Pappums was the first to vote for TF, tclaw quoted posted a "FoS" of TF (for basically the same reason) one post before pappums's jumped in to vote.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #213 (ISO) » Thu May 05, 2011 6:11 am

Post by DemonHybrid »

How are you qualifying "starting off suspicion"? While, yes, Pappums was the first to vote for TF, tclaw quoted posted a "FoS" of TF (for basically the same reason) one post before pappums's jumped in to vote.

Did he? I may have missed it, let me go and check.

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #214 (ISO) » Thu May 05, 2011 6:12 am

Post by DemonHybrid »

pappums rat wrote:^ So you call NA1 scum and yet you have an RVS vote out? After the event that caused him to be scum has occured?
FoS: Toon Fighter

I was talking about this post.

You want this one.
pappums rat
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #215 (ISO) » Thu May 05, 2011 6:13 am

Post by pappums rat »

Well, if this is it old boy, I hope you don't mind if I go out speaking the King's.

pappums rat wrote:
vote nintendoaddict1

Playstation FTW.

I would like to ask a question to everyone: are you familiar with the theme of this game?

I enjoy watching films
, and this one is one of my personal favorites.

I am Lt. Archie Hicox, VT. I'm the guy the British sent to help the Basterd's on their infiltration of the theater, largely due to the fact that I was a film critic.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Elsa von Spielburg
Elsa von Spielburg
Goon
Elsa von Spielburg
Goon
Goon

Post Post #216 (ISO) » Thu May 05, 2011 6:14 am

DemonHybrid wrote:

Posts 45 and 46.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #217 (ISO) » Thu May 05, 2011 6:14 am

Post by DemonHybrid »

pappums rat wrote:Thats L-1 folks, please express intent to hammer so I can claim first if you are tempted to hammer.

This game is an example of why minimum experience requirements are a good idea if I've ever seen one. :erk:

So now I'm someone you would vote for, even though you have stated that you were ok with me, eh DH? And over such absurd reasoning as well. After re-reading, DH really looks the worse of the DH/Benmage conflict, and his sudden jump on me once I'm at L-1 is scummy as hell.

Vote: DemonHybrid

What's really bad about this is that he references the argument between Benmage and I but not once even quotes a single post from our argument to support his reasoning.

Looking at this post, I'm probably wrong about Benmage or split.

Preview edit: You know who also enjoyed watching films in the movie?

Hitler.

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #218 (ISO) » Thu May 05, 2011 6:15 am

Post by DemonHybrid »

Elsa von Spielburg wrote:
DemonHybrid wrote:

Posts 45 and 46.

Yeah, I know those are the posts you were referencing, but that doesn't mean tclaw started the suspicion. pappums FoSed a few posts before tclaw's.

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #219 (ISO) » Thu May 05, 2011 6:19 am

Post by DemonHybrid »

Fuck it. I think that's a shitty breadcrumb, I think his "OH LOOK DH IS THE LOSER OF THE BENMAGE ARGUMENT" is bullshit, and I think he's trying to look wiser of the fact that he tried to make such a bad connection between obvtown ABR and a "1 shot SK".

Unvote, Vote: pappums rat

You were no longer "okay" since my own post I quoted and you lost your right to live after I stated that I was unsure about my read on you. If you end up being town, I take fault for it, but if you say that you come up with crazy theories as both scum and town and you try to dig dirt on me while trying to take a free ride at the same time without presenting evidence, then please go die.

You want this one.
Elsa von Spielburg
Elsa von Spielburg
Goon
Elsa von Spielburg
Goon
Goon

Post Post #220 (ISO) » Thu May 05, 2011 6:20 am

Ah, kk, I see now.
pappums rat
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #221 (ISO) » Thu May 05, 2011 6:23 am

Post by pappums rat »

Well, at least my involvement in this debacle is over.

PEAC EOUT

p.s. I was town.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
pappums rat
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #222 (ISO) » Thu May 05, 2011 6:23 am

Post by pappums rat »

Page 9 and 5 dead townies ROFLMAO.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #223 (ISO) » Thu May 05, 2011 6:24 am

Post by DemonHybrid »

pappums rat wrote:Well, at least my involvement in this debacle is over.

PEAC EOUT

p.s. I was town.

Well, maybe next time someone is undecided on you with you at L-1, you could actually take the time and convince them that their course of action is best used elsewhere instead of saying "YOU LOST AN ARGUMENT I WANST EVEN INVOLVED IN AND 1 SHOT SKs EXIST, SO I HATE YOU".

Might increase your chances of survival a bit.

You want this one.
pappums rat
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #224 (ISO) » Thu May 05, 2011 6:27 am

Post by pappums rat »

It isn't my job to convince scum that they are scum.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”