Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3 (isolation #0) » Tue May 03, 2011 11:40 am

Post by C-Worl »

Confirm

Vote: Rhinox

He has the second shortest name other than mine. I don't know any of you people. That means you owe me candy.
Show
... Even when C-worl is providing no content, C-worl is providing no content. Feat considered impressive. ...

Pleasedont reiterate things I've already said. I know the things I already said. In fact, I'm the one that said them

I'm sure that makes sense in some way I'm not seeing.... but I'm not seeing how that makes any sense.
C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #16 (isolation #1) » Wed May 04, 2011 12:39 pm

Post by C-Worl »

th3kuzinator wrote:I'm new here.

Vote: C-Worl

Hi.

Unvote; Vote: th3kuzinator

OMGUS beyotch.
Show
... Even when C-worl is providing no content, C-worl is providing no content. Feat considered impressive. ...

Pleasedont reiterate things I've already said. I know the things I already said. In fact, I'm the one that said them

I'm sure that makes sense in some way I'm not seeing.... but I'm not seeing how that makes any sense.
C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #20 (isolation #2) » Wed May 04, 2011 2:12 pm

Post by C-Worl »

LAL?
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #22 (isolation #3) » Wed May 04, 2011 2:22 pm

Post by C-Worl »

I appreciate people who gambit successfully and catch scum with it. My friend Kise used one not too long ago that caught scum in a game I played. I personally have never tried gambits but I could try one in the future. Mafia's a bit tricky and sometimes you've got to lie in order to catch the scum.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #24 (isolation #4) » Wed May 04, 2011 2:48 pm

Post by C-Worl »

I've only played a hand full of games here so far so my opinion might not be the best one.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #26 (isolation #5) » Wed May 04, 2011 2:56 pm

Post by C-Worl »

^Yes?
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #28 (isolation #6) » Wed May 04, 2011 3:18 pm

Post by C-Worl »

I'm starting to feel better about that joke vote. Best way to learn our policies is to just play on here long enough. Right now you're just adding fluff and trying to figure out the status quo here so that you can use it to look town later.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #30 (isolation #7) » Wed May 04, 2011 3:49 pm

Post by C-Worl »

And there we go. Someone announces serious suspicion of you and suddenly you become GIJoe. U mad brah? Yah u mad. 1 Scum caught. Now who are your mates?
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #35 (isolation #8) » Wed May 04, 2011 4:36 pm

Post by C-Worl »

th3kuzinator wrote:And there we go. Some new guy responds to his posts in a mildly-aggressive tone and suddenly I'm GIJoe.

Way to dodge the actual meat of my response.

Tis cool though. I'll just wait to see who comes to chainsaw you.

The meat of your response was basically you saying, "I'm like rubber you're like glue..." etc.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #37 (isolation #9) » Wed May 04, 2011 4:53 pm

Post by C-Worl »

You asked a question in 19. I answered it. I was unaware that you would continue to post meaningless fluff. As you did in 23 and 27. You asked a meaningless question, we answered it, and you kept on talking about a meaningless subject. Also, announcing that you're new to the site in your first post is something that I personally frown upon anyway but I was gonna let it slide until you started constantly throwing it into people's face by asking said meaningless questions and then trying to side step my point by saying "Some new guy..." blah blah. So yeah, who are your mates?
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #41 (isolation #10) » Wed May 04, 2011 8:23 pm

Post by C-Worl »

I agree with FtF's point against Sab. (even though I over looked it as part of the RVS the first time around) Thanks for pointing it out.

@IAAUN, any particular reason for that town read. I won't argue it (since I am town) I'm just curious what warranted it.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #47 (isolation #11) » Thu May 05, 2011 10:31 am

Post by C-Worl »

sAbLLimINal wrote:all C-Worl is trying to do is appeal to emotion.

Where did I try to AtE?

iamausername wrote:How many players are there in this game?

9, how does that answer my question?
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #50 (isolation #12) » Thu May 05, 2011 4:17 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Oh I get it. I asked kuz who his mates are. As in plural. Therefore IAAUN sees that I already think their could be 3 or more on the scum team. He asks me how many players are in the game because he's certain that there are only 2 scum in a 9 person game. Therefore he characterizes my ignorance as a towntell.

Did I get it right IAAUN?
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #56 (isolation #13) » Fri May 06, 2011 4:26 pm

Post by C-Worl »

y no kuz vote?
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #72 (isolation #14) » Sat May 07, 2011 9:17 pm

Post by C-Worl »

th3kuzinator wrote:
@Cworl & FtF: What's your read on rhinox based on 59?

He's either scum or over eager townie. Not sure which right now. The first warrants a lynch (obviously) the second is something I've been guilty of so I can let it slide.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #77 (isolation #15) » Sun May 08, 2011 3:56 pm

Post by C-Worl »

@Fishy, Kuz's actions feel scummy yet you're not voting kuz. Why does Emp's post feel scummier than kuz's?
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #90 (isolation #16) » Tue May 10, 2011 9:57 am

Post by C-Worl »

Kus needs more votes please. kthxbye
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #94 (isolation #17) » Tue May 10, 2011 1:08 pm

Post by C-Worl »

RAAWR It's a big scary tygarz! wrote:
C-W:
Sorry, not ready to compromise, not while Rhinox is being this slimy. (Most recently: voting for ThA because ThA *agreed* with the case Rhinox was making.)    
Though while we're waiting, if you assume kuz to be guilty, who do you think his partner might be?

I'm trying to narrow down the suspects. Fishface is at the top of the list but I'm undecided.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #98 (isolation #18) » Tue May 10, 2011 10:07 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Whenever I'm scum and a wagon builds on me my scum team starts telling me to lie low and let the heat dissipate. (On sites where we get to day talk) Though, he may have real life shit that's keeping him from posting. It's a scumtell but not the best. If he's been posting in other games it's definitely a tell but if he hasn't been posting on the site then we should assume it's unrelated to the game.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #99 (isolation #19) » Tue May 10, 2011 10:08 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Last post was on the 8th. Real life may have come up.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #101 (isolation #20) » Wed May 11, 2011 1:08 am

Post by C-Worl »

True.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #106 (isolation #21) » Wed May 11, 2011 11:38 pm

Post by C-Worl »

^ My own personal answer to the last question (even though it wasn't asked of me) is yes, I wanted kuz to claim. Everyone should claim at L1.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #121 (isolation #22) » Fri May 13, 2011 5:25 am

Post by C-Worl »

th3kuzinator refering to himself wrote:And there we go.
Some new guy
responds

Kuz tried to play the newbie card on himself. I acknowledged at the beginning that I didn't know anyone. So the only way I can see this point is that he assumed I was coming after him for being a newbie and he defended himself by saying "some new guy"
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #122 (isolation #23) » Fri May 13, 2011 5:35 am

Post by C-Worl »

Rhinox wrote:why would ThAd care to point out that kuz didn't claim at L-1 then if he doesn't care about claims before lynches?

Because there's a difference in context. He can not care about the claim at L1 (bc anyone can fake claim at L1 and it's easier than some make it sound) but the fact that Kuz DIDN'T claim shows that he needed time to MAKE a good fake claim (Good ones take time) It's scummy as hell.

Hypothetically.

If I got you to L1 and you claimed VT let's pretend I wouldn't care. It wouldn't shift my opinion one way or the other bc it's an easy fake claim. Same with claiming other common roles like Cop, Doctor, and Tracker. Because normally if you were one of those roles you should have been smart enough not to draw enough attention to be put at L1. So your claim wouldn't really be something that I cared about. HOWEVER, being put at L1 and NOT claiming gives off tremendous scummy vibes bc there are people who were asking for it. If you were town the simple reaction should be I'm [] with no thought really needed to be put into it.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #126 (isolation #24) » Fri May 13, 2011 5:38 pm

Post by C-Worl »

sAbLLimINal wrote:
C-Worl wrote:Because there's a difference in context. He can not care about the claim at L1 (bc anyone can fake claim at L1 and it's easier than some make it sound) but the fact that Kuz DIDN'T claim shows that he needed time to MAKE a good fake claim (Good ones take time) It's scummy as hell.

I don't think kuz didn't claim because he needs days to make a "good fake claim." All it takes is a couple of minutes at most, so I don't see this as any argument at all. It's been 5 days since he hasn't posted so I am assuming by the rules we are going to get a replacement.

Just... no. Easy fake claims can be though up in second but won't always accomplish the purpose of killing a wagon. GOOD fake claims can take forever to get right but once done will derail almost any wagon against you.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #129 (isolation #25) » Sat May 14, 2011 7:52 am

Post by C-Worl »

Hey Archaist who is your partner?
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #131 (isolation #26) » Sat May 14, 2011 9:09 am

Post by C-Worl »

My right hand and sometimes a pastrami sandwich.

Oh you mean, yeah, lol, town. (Iseewatudidthur)
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #136 (isolation #27) » Sun May 15, 2011 2:18 am

Post by C-Worl »

Unvote; Vote: TheAdmiral

Let's just lynch him so we can get the game moving forward.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #140 (isolation #28) » Sun May 15, 2011 2:47 pm

Post by C-Worl »

I'm sorry, sue me for wanting to move the game along. I wasn't convinced of Adscum but I'm also not convinced of Adtown. The game needed to move forward and we were at a stalemate. I broke the stalemate. Sue me for it.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #144 (isolation #29) » Sun May 15, 2011 4:41 pm

Post by C-Worl »

So regardless of anyone else you would've OMGUSd me? Good to know.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #149 (isolation #30) » Sun May 15, 2011 9:40 pm

Post by C-Worl »

ThAdmiral wrote:I voted you because you jumped on a wagon you didn't believe in to try to push a lynch through in a game where people have been posting pretty regularly. It was opportunistic and scummy. I don't buy the whole "push things forward" bs.

Yes because over ten hours between the post where I did that and the last post in the game before that shows that people were definitely posting regularly.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #153 (isolation #31) » Mon May 16, 2011 4:42 pm

Post by C-Worl »

iamausername wrote:Yeah, can we not do this? C-Worl is town, ThAd is town, let's all rewind a little and notice how Archaist's catch-up post was a whole lot of words that said absolutely nothing and lynch him instead.

Sorry.

Unvote; Vote: Archaist

BTW, Archaist didn't properly read the thread, scumtell.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #156 (isolation #32) » Mon May 16, 2011 5:32 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Archaist wrote:
C-Worl is town, ThAd is town

If you're going to name people town or scum it would be helpful to give some reasons first. You sound really sure of yourself, too sure for it to be just a gut feeling.

Archaist isn't reading the thread. Don't assume to know what I'm talking about.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #159 (isolation #33) » Mon May 16, 2011 5:54 pm

Post by C-Worl »

If you would read the thread like you claimed to have then you would have seen it.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #161 (isolation #34) » Mon May 16, 2011 6:30 pm

Post by C-Worl »

C-Worl wrote:Oh I get it. I asked kuz who his mates are. As in plural. Therefore IAAUN sees that I already think their could be 3 or more on the scum team. He asks me how many players are in the game because he's certain that there are only 2 scum in a 9 person game. Therefore he characterizes my ignorance as a towntell.

Maybe instead of ISOs you should read the whole damn game? Oh wait, you didn't because as scum you don't feel motivated to do a complete reread because you already know who is and is not scum. Where as a townie that replaced in would reread because they're in a position of less intelligence. If you're not even going to bother reading I won't bother replying to you. This is my last post in response to you. Now go find your rope so we can use it to hang you.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #175 (isolation #35) » Tue May 17, 2011 10:24 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Archaist wrote:
6. C-Worl:
sAbLLimINal wrote:all C-Worl is trying to do is appeal to emotion
And push quicklynches by doing so, as I've already pointed out. Most recently refusing to give me a single quote to back up his statements, instead opting to say "you didn't read." You would think that presenting evidence would be to his benefit, especially since he was accusing me of not presenting enough. Instead just a "no, I'm done talking to you," emotional much? The most impatient player in this game. Impatient for lynching, impatient in answering questions, and vote switching when iamausername says so. Leaning Scum.

I DID QUOTE THE DAMN REASONING! READ THE FUCKING THREAD!
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #178 (isolation #36) » Wed May 18, 2011 3:59 am

Post by C-Worl »

Mitsuru Kirijo wrote:Archaist is town to me, and Kuz was over eager town. I'm basing this on my own experience as newbtown and am not seeing him as scum at the moment. I'd rather you didn't push me to consider Archaist scum.

Yeah, that doesn't work since he's not a newb. New to site does not equal new to mafia and this point has been brought up. Your basing him being town from something that was denied by Kuz himself. If you don't see him as scum that's all well and good because we all interpret things differently but if him being a newb is what you're basing your interpretations off of then you need to reconsider them.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #183 (isolation #37) » Wed May 18, 2011 9:06 am

Post by C-Worl »

Rhinox wrote:more so than for doing anything really scummy. archaist I'm null on right now.

He apparently didn't properly read the thread after claiming to. Then, once I finally quoted the reasoning that he failed to read he attacked me for something I said in the post where I quoted that reasoning yet still claimed that I hadn't quoted the reasoning. He's not reading the thread.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #185 (isolation #38) » Wed May 18, 2011 10:17 am

Post by C-Worl »

C-Worl wrote:
C-Worl wrote:Oh I get it. I asked kuz who his mates are. As in plural. Therefore IAAUN sees that I already think their could be 3 or more on the scum team. He asks me how many players are in the game because he's certain that there are only 2 scum in a 9 person game. Therefore he characterizes my ignorance as a towntell.

Maybe instead of ISOs you should read the whole damn game? Oh wait, you didn't because as scum you don't feel motivated to do a complete reread because you already know who is and is not scum. Where as a townie that replaced in would reread because they're in a position of less intelligence. If you're not even going to bother reading I won't bother replying to you. This is my last post in response to you. Now go find your rope so we can use it to hang you.

This is the post where I quoted the reasoning.

I forget what the number of the original post was. I asked IAAUN if this lined up with his way of thinking and he confirmed it.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #187 (isolation #39) » Wed May 18, 2011 12:54 pm

Post by C-Worl »

@Archaist, yeah sorry for the Ad Hom. I probably came off as an ass in the situation so... yeah. I still think you're scummy due to your predecessor but I'll

Unvote

Since I'm starting to feel genuine attempt from you.

However, I still have a
FOS
on you so do think I'm letting you off the hook. I've just been tunneling and figure that I need to reread.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #191 (isolation #40) » Thu May 19, 2011 2:52 pm

Post by C-Worl »

EmpTyger wrote:C-Worl:
Ironically, I was just about to say I was ready to compromise on Archaist. What are you seeing to give you pause?

It's not what I was seeing but what I was failing to see. That being any other suspects. I realized I wasn't actually looking at anyone else. I realized I was tunneling and decided to back off. I still think he's scummy but I figured I would back off and see if I made a mistake first.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #193 (isolation #41) » Thu May 19, 2011 2:56 pm

Post by C-Worl »

EmpTyger wrote:
Unvote: Rhinox

Sorry for the doublepost, but just noticed something I want to think through.

IT wasn't a double cuz I ninjad you.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #203 (isolation #42) » Sat May 21, 2011 12:39 am

Post by C-Worl »

I'm bored...
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #212 (isolation #43) » Sun May 22, 2011 12:37 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Vote: Archaist

We need to lynch someone and Archaist has continued to be my biggest suspect.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #216 (isolation #44) » Sun May 22, 2011 4:29 pm

Post by C-Worl »

HotDogs wrote:
If the day ends in No Lynch I want people to look at EmpTyger and Mitsuru Kirijo as probscum. If Archaist flips scum down the line I want people to realize Mitsuri Kirijo and EmpTyger are obvscum.

Wrong account sorry.

If the day ends in No Lynch I want people to look at EmpTyger and Mitsuru Kirijo as probscum. If Archaist flips scum down the line I want people to realize Mitsuri Kirijo and EmpTyger are obvscum.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #229 (isolation #45) » Mon May 23, 2011 9:45 am

Post by C-Worl »

My reason for my suspicions is based on us drawing ever faster to deadline. And instead of going for a wagon that appeared it might go somewhere both went to smaller wagons. My belief is they want a No Lynch but don't want it to look like they want a No Lynch.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #230 (isolation #46) » Mon May 23, 2011 9:47 am

Post by C-Worl »

Mitsuru Kirijo wrote:Oh yeah I've heard of it. But assuming we're both scum, what does he stand to gain by bussing my in this situation?

Town points. Which is the whole reason behind bussing.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #237 (isolation #47) » Tue May 24, 2011 5:47 am

Post by C-Worl »

Fishythefish wrote:
C-Worl wrote:My reason for my suspicions is based on us drawing ever faster to deadline. And instead of going for a wagon that appeared it might go somewhere both went to smaller wagons. My belief is they want a No Lynch but don't want it to look like they want a No Lynch.

Hmmm? It seems the only wagon that qualifies for you as one that might appear to go somewhere is the Archaist wagon - so really here you're pushing that lynch under the guise of trying to get a lynch. And that you are ignoring other people on small wagons - why name Emp and MK over Sab, Rhinox and myself?

archaist was the biggest wagon. That's why. I excluded y'all at the time bc you weren't the ones who voted after Beef's "Day grows near" type post.

Also, logically the best time to buss a buddy is toward the beginning. MK's defense is lolable.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #241 (isolation #48) » Tue May 24, 2011 8:05 am

Post by C-Worl »

Rhinox wrote:Mitsuro's reaction felt like cworl struck a nerve with his comment.

"Why would someone on my wagon be scum?" - blanket statement not referring to anyone specific. Counter-question: Why wouldn't someone on your wagon be scum?

"Considering that aside from Emp, Fishy is the only one with a vote on me, and that no other suspicion has fallen on Emp during Day 1, what does he possibly have to gain by voting a scumbuddy, assuming your theory is correct? You're reaching." - this says a whole lot of nothing. What does it matter that no other suspicion has fallen on emp? that doesn't mean he's not scum (nor that he is). What does he have to lose by voting a scum buddy? Up until my vote, Mitsuro was mostly being ignored and there was no real threat of him being lynched. Scum parking their vote on a scumbuddy who's not under threat of lynch is a good distancing tactic.

Emp unvoting as soon as Mits wagon gets a little momentum is like... *twitch*. Kinda makes me rethink because I believe scum empking would keep bussing at this point if thats really whats going on rather than unvoting, because if mits really is scum, once he flips this would look really bad for emp.

Rhinox is town for this post.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #252 (isolation #49) » Wed May 25, 2011 7:54 am

Post by C-Worl »

iamausername wrote:
Archaist wrote:iamausername: Had a town read on C-Worl for
one line
(#39).

...but then he goes right back to arguing with C-Worl about how I never explained my town read at all. What the hell?

Catch of the game right here.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #259 (isolation #50) » Sat May 28, 2011 9:04 am

Post by C-Worl »

WEINER!
Show

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”