Neuky
Neuky
Goon
Neuky
Goon
Goon

Post Post #400 (ISO) » Thu May 05, 2011 2:42 am

Post by Neuky »

I've been struggling the last few days to post due to some serious RL issues that are only going to get worse for a while..
MOD: Replace out please

I'll post this message on both threads.
Sincere apologies,
But have fun folks.

Neuky

Blarg!
Played 2 - won as town 0 - lost as town 2 - won as scum 0 - lost as scum 0 - Yep, I'm doing that well...
Neruz
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #401 (ISO) » Thu May 05, 2011 2:51 am

Post by Neruz »

._.

Vote Count

Empking
( 3 )
- pappums rat, Vi, Faraday
Quilford
( 3 )
- Scott Brosius, Empking, hiplop
Scott Brosius
( 1 )
- Zdenek
hiplop
( 5 )
- Neuky, DarthYoshi, Quilford, Sloth, Twistedspoon

Not Voting -
charter

With 13 alive, it is 7 votes to lynch.

Day 1 will end on May 10 at 0400 UTC/GMT
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #402 (ISO) » Thu May 05, 2011 3:56 am

Post by Faraday »

BAA BAA BLACK SHEEP :(
are you thinking of me when you're with somebody else?
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #403 (ISO) » Thu May 05, 2011 3:58 am

Post by Faraday »

both threads? huh
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #404 (ISO) » Thu May 05, 2011 3:59 am

Post by Faraday »

nrv mind i'm a retard :oops:

I find no fault in this statement.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #405 (ISO) » Thu May 05, 2011 5:58 am

Post by Vi »

Twistedspoon 397 wrote:
Vi wrote:
Teaspoon 377 wrote:either way, Hiplop will have to be lynched eventually, and I don't see why not now. He's a lylo hazard to say the least
Wait wait wait. I'm all for a hiplop lynch but not on policy grounds.
Is hiplop scum, or is hiplop useless?
at the worst, scum
at the least, a LyLo hazard
both of which merit a lynch before LyLo at the very least. I highly doubt scum will kill hiplop if He's town, unless he is a strong, revealed PR :/
That doesn't answer the question.

Neruz's mod commentary is made of :lol:
Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
Twistedspoon
Twistedspoon
Jack of All Trades
Twistedspoon
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #406 (ISO) » Thu May 05, 2011 6:25 am

Post by Twistedspoon »

Vi wrote:
Twistedspoon 397 wrote:
Vi wrote:
Teaspoon 377 wrote:either way, Hiplop will have to be lynched eventually, and I don't see why not now. He's a lylo hazard to say the least
Wait wait wait. I'm all for a hiplop lynch but not on policy grounds.
Is hiplop scum, or is hiplop useless?
at the worst, scum
at the least, a LyLo hazard
both of which merit a lynch before LyLo at the very least. I highly doubt scum will kill hiplop if He's town, unless he is a strong, revealed PR :/
That doesn't answer the question.

Hiplop very well could be scum. My vote on him indicates my suspicions of him, rekindled recently be Sloth's find
Hiplop being useless is a harder and more opinion-based case to argue than that of him being scum. I'm not voting him because he's useless, but because of my suspicions and what I think his role PM is. It would be unfair to argue he's useless and not directly related to his alignment imo. Scum hiplop played similarly to this in our last game. If he can be judged useless then by a harsher critic than myself, then he should be so now
1 Thessalonians 5:21: Test everything, but hold fast onto what is good

"Murder is no better than cards if cards can do the trick"
~Screwtape
pappums rat
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #407 (ISO) » Thu May 05, 2011 6:33 am

Post by pappums rat »

Empking wrote:pr: What do you mean by "all"?

Lol. This is a good wagon right here folks, I want more pressure.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #408 (ISO) » Thu May 05, 2011 6:35 am

Post by Empking »

pappums rat wrote:
Empking wrote:pr: What do you mean by "all"?

Lol. This is a good wagon right here folks, I want more pressure.

So you refuse to answer the question? Why?
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
pappums rat
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #409 (ISO) » Thu May 05, 2011 6:37 am

Post by pappums rat »

All, as in (practically) every one. Happy?
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
pappums rat
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #410 (ISO) » Thu May 05, 2011 6:38 am

Post by pappums rat »

And I have not answered most of your questions because they are pointless.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #411 (ISO) » Thu May 05, 2011 6:42 am

Post by Empking »

pappums rat wrote:And I have not answered most of your questions because they are pointless.

What questions did I direct at you? Apart from the three which you've just answered?
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
pappums rat
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #412 (ISO) » Thu May 05, 2011 6:49 am

Post by pappums rat »

Empking wrote:
pappums rat wrote:
Unvote
Vote Empking

Zero scumhunting

Define "scumhunting". Also: Why do you think I did zero scumhunting?

, way too much defending of himself with no real pressure
at all
(like half to 3/4 of his posts are this),

Excluding this post where have I defended myself?

Well, I guess that is pretty much all the questions you have asked me directly, but all three of them have been pointless. All you have done all game is defend yourself and ask people questions about why they suspect you. You have mentioned where you thought there was some distancing and other things, but the vast majority of your posts have been self-defense.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #413 (ISO) » Thu May 05, 2011 6:54 am

Post by Empking »

pappums rat wrote: but the vast majority of your posts have been self-defense.

I don't agree at all and I think a lookthrough myiso would quickly disprove that.
pappums rat
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #414 (ISO) » Thu May 05, 2011 7:13 am

Post by pappums rat »

After reviewing your iso, I have to agree with you. I was mistaken, it seemed to me that you had been more defensive than you actually were. You have asked a lot of questions, but they have not been pointless. So I will
unvote
and re-read the thread with this in mind.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #415 (ISO) » Thu May 05, 2011 7:16 am

Post by Zdenek »

Vi wrote:
Zdenek, come over to the Empking wagon. We're serving flounder, and it doesn't even talk back unless you poke it with a fork.

Well, I do like sushi, but maybe mainly as a wasabi delivery system . . .

I find Empking's recent pedantry scummy, and useless. It reads to me like a way to avoid scum hunting, while attempting to muddy the waters of the case against him.

DY wrote:
Also, why are you willing to follow Faraday's lead on Charter? Do you have reasons for your apparent townread on Charter independent of Faraday's input, and if so, what are they?

I have a town read on Faraday (mostly due to the fact that he's declaring so many people to me town, something that I think scum would be hesistant to do), so I am willing to trust his read on Charter. I don't really have a town-read on Charter, but my scum read on him isn't all that strong. In retrospect, it was mostly because of his rather soft interactions with Empking, so an Empking scum flip would make me more suspicious of Charter. The rest of my scum read on Charter was due to what don't seem to me to be particularly genuine interactions with Quilford around the time of Quilford's claim, and I still feel that way. However, since then, I agree with him on his read of Juls early post where she asked a bunch of questions, and I think that his attack on you seems reasonable.

With 5 days before the deadline and it being pretty clear that there isn't any interest in lynching Scott today, I am going to move my vote so that it is somewhere useful as the deadline approaches. I don't really want to lynch Quilford because how he reacted to the pressure on him struck me as town. I don't object to either an Empking or a Hiplop lynch, but I think that the Empking wagon looks better, so for those and reasons I've already stated,
Unvote
Vote Empking
I have secret plans and clever tricks.
- The Enormous Crocodile.
Twistedspoon
Twistedspoon
Jack of All Trades
Twistedspoon
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #416 (ISO) » Thu May 05, 2011 7:37 am

Post by Twistedspoon »

Zdenek wrote:
With 5 days before the deadline and it being pretty clear that there isn't any interest in lynching Scott today

I was interested...

Zdenek wrote:
I have a town read on Faraday (mostly due to the fact that he's declaring so many people to me town, something that I think scum would be hesistant to do), so I am willing to trust his read on Charter.

so you have a town read on charty because faraday does? interesting
so why do you not have a town read on hiplop then beacause farady does? Same for your Quilford read if faraday still thinks Quilly is scum
Zdenek wrote:I don't object to either an Empking or a Hiplop lynch, but I think that the Empking wagon looks better,

why does empking look more scummy than Hoplip to you?
1 Thessalonians 5:21: Test everything, but hold fast onto what is good

"Murder is no better than cards if cards can do the trick"
~Screwtape
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #417 (ISO) » Thu May 05, 2011 7:51 am

Post by Empking »

Twistedspoon wrote:
Zdenek wrote:
With 5 days before the deadline and it being pretty clear that there isn't any interest in lynching Scott today

I was interested...

Same. (though Quilford is quite a bit better).
Scott Brosius
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #418 (ISO) » Thu May 05, 2011 8:10 am

Post by Scott Brosius »

I still don't understand why Quil's reaction to being at L-1 has everyone running. As I said earlier, the fact that his participation collapsed after the wagon disappeared is more telling than any "WELP THOUGHT HE WOULD CLAIM PR" baseless thought.

Vi, spoon appear town. Hiplop reads newbtown more than scum to me.
Town 15-19

Mafia 4-3
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #419 (ISO) » Thu May 05, 2011 9:09 am

Post by Faraday »

ftr i totally declare people town as scum, although it can make it difficult later on, otoh I like changing my mind on a whim anyway, so it's fine.
DarthYoshi
DarthYoshi
I am your Father
DarthYoshi
I am your Father
I am your Father

Post Post #420 (ISO) » Thu May 05, 2011 10:03 am

Post by DarthYoshi »

Vi wrote:I'm undecided. His posts are bad, but they're blatant enough about it that I know I wouldn't do that as scum at least. Then again, I'm not a lot of people I know - Untrod Tripod-scum badposted his way through my most recent game, for instance. Pushing things scum-side is that his sig says that he's played over 20 games (most of them as Town), so it's not like he has no idea what he's doing.

I feel like there's something missing but I'm ADDing right now so etc.

Truthfully right now I'd rather lynch Empking and let Scott come out in the wash.

The reason I ask is because I wonder about the benefit to be gained of asking scummy-ish looking players for town reads. If Scott doesn't have suspects, then he's probably either scum and won't be NKed (unless we have a vig/SK in the setup) or won't be NKed anyways if he's town because he isn't showing much interest in scumhunting. I'm not sure why you think he'll come out in the wash, then, and asking him to give out potentially unfounded towncred sounds like a dicey proposition.

Hiplop wrote:people can have more than one thought, you know that right? Its for both. Hes the scummiest to me, and at that time he was the only other wagon besides myself.

Let me rephrase. It sounds like the fact that he was the only other wagon was way more important to you, ergo, you were interested more in self-preservation, which to me says you are probscum.

BTW, I don't think that's reaching at all, Emp.

I'll have more later--I need time to read up on the next page, and I done goofed my schedule for the afternoon.
On hiatus from any new mafia commitments.
Jesus loves you. But that doesn't mean you're town.
James 2:13
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #421 (ISO) » Thu May 05, 2011 10:11 am

Post by Empking »

Darth Yoshi wrote:

Let me rephrase. It sounds like the fact that he was the only other wagon was way more important to you, ergo, you were interested more in self-preservation, which to me says you are probscum.

To me that seems different from what you originally said (the "way more important" bit mostly.)
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #422 (ISO) » Thu May 05, 2011 11:22 am

Post by hiplop »

DarthYoshi wrote:
Vi wrote:

Hiplop wrote:people can have more than one thought, you know that right? Its for both. Hes the scummiest to me, and at that time he was the only other wagon besides myself.

I'll have more later--I need time to read up on the next page, and I done goofed my schedule for the afternoon.

thats not the case though, i had a scumread on Empking, i asked for further explanation on him as i wanted to know if others were thinking the same as me
third best scummer of all time
DarthYoshi
DarthYoshi
I am your Father
DarthYoshi
I am your Father
I am your Father

Post Post #423 (ISO) » Thu May 05, 2011 11:53 am

Post by DarthYoshi »

@Emp: I think if you read my original question, it is clear I was asking Hiplop to prioritize two very different motives for voting Quil.

@Zdenek: What about Charter's accusations of me seem reasonable, as there are several, and why?

@Hiplop: So what exactly have you done to act on any further explanation from Emp? Your vote is still on Quil. Also, if you had a scumread on Emp, then it sounds like the only difference between him and Quil was the wagon...thus you were indeed interested more in self-preservation.

Still liking a hiplop lynch the most, but will vote Emp or Quil (in that order of preference) at the deadline.
On hiatus from any new mafia commitments.
Jesus loves you. But that doesn't mean you're town.
James 2:13
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #424 (ISO) » Thu May 05, 2011 12:20 pm

Post by charter »

DarthYoshi wrote:1. Not going to try to explain the thought processes of my predecessor. I think if you were waiting on a scummy action from her and it never came, and you're weighing that on me, that's pretty lame.

I still think her post was suspect, even without responses to it.
2. I still don't get this one. Especially since Looker flaked.

I think it's odd how you come up with some random response to Looker's post that is nothing like what I thought of it.
3. Zdenek asked me about this as well, so I'll clarify now--it was Neuky's "random" vote of Quil, combined with him defending Quil to varying degrees in ISO posts 4, 8, and 10 that raised my eyebrows. If we were to have lynched Quil and he flipped scum, that would have solidified my scumread on Neuky.

Your reason for suspecting Neuky was questionable in the first place and this is pretty weak too. There has been lots of people defending people, why aren't you finding that scummy?
4. Why?

Because.

Right now, I still think we should be lynching Quil, but I can see that isn't going to happen, so next up is Scott, followed by DY,followed by Empking. I'll be around on the weekend to change my vote if necessary, but I still think there is enough time to wagon Scott.
Vote Scott

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”