Mini 1159 - Powerrox93's Mini Normal I (Game Over)

imaginality
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
Restricted Townie
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #300 (ISO) » Thu May 05, 2011 1:13 pm

Post by imaginality »

It's the fact the case is based on her being SK rather than scum that gets me.
We don't even know if we have an SK yet.
I think the fact you're SK-hunting already is a further indication of you being scum.
"holy shit this entire time i thought imaginalitys profile was a purple seahorse" - camelCasedSnivy
-L-
-L-
Goon
-L-
Goon
Goon

Post Post #301 (ISO) » Thu May 05, 2011 1:34 pm

Post by -L- »

@imaginality: I get that sk hunting is what I appear to be doing. But my thought of her being an sk is based entirely on her words. It isn't based on wild conjecture by me; I hope you can see that.
"Kira is childish and he hates losing... I'm also childish and hate losing."

The user formerly known as [L].
C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #302 (ISO) » Thu May 05, 2011 3:28 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Not buying it.

VOTE: [L]

SK hunting is designed to be seen as you actually posting content without going after your own group. Only problem is you assumed and you know what people say about assuming.
Show
... Even when C-worl is providing no content, C-worl is providing no content. Feat considered impressive. ...

Pleasedont reiterate things I've already said. I know the things I already said. In fact, I'm the one that said them

I'm sure that makes sense in some way I'm not seeing.... but I'm not seeing how that makes any sense.
-L-
-L-
Goon
-L-
Goon
Goon

Post Post #303 (ISO) » Thu May 05, 2011 3:50 pm

Post by -L- »

I was telling the truth, every step of the way. I was constantly misrepped and you guys fell for it. Most likely tarsonocelot will be killed if she isn't scum.

redtail896
redtail896
Goon
redtail896
Goon
Goon

Post Post #304 (ISO) » Thu May 05, 2011 5:23 pm

Post by redtail896 »

Sorry for being away a bit. Exams killing me more than I thought.

C-Worl, why did you hammer? Jase clearly explained reasons that you shouldn't hammer. We have replacements catching up. We want to hear more of TO's thoughts. We have time. This isn't prolonging for the sake of prolonging, we have things we want to get done.

I know I shouldn't talk much in twilight, but I just wanted to say this real quick.

imaginality wrote:It's the fact the case is based on her being SK rather than scum that gets me.
I think the fact you're SK-hunting already is a further indication of you being scum.

This is not how all of us, or even most of us, have been representing the case against TO.
You can just call me Redtail. If I could, I'd change my name to that anyway.
C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #305 (ISO) » Thu May 05, 2011 5:28 pm

Post by C-Worl »

I hammered cuz I thoughts he was scum. Figuring out if he is or not will give the replacements more to work with, gives us more to work with, and from L's last words before the hammer he stated that TO's words make him think SK.
Show
... Even when C-worl is providing no content, C-worl is providing no content. Feat considered impressive. ...

Pleasedont reiterate things I've already said. I know the things I already said. In fact, I'm the one that said them

I'm sure that makes sense in some way I'm not seeing.... but I'm not seeing how that makes any sense.
C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #306 (ISO) » Thu May 05, 2011 5:29 pm

Post by C-Worl »

redtail896 wrote:I know I shouldn't talk much in twilight, but I just wanted to say this real quick.

Rule #6 says you can. Why do you think that you can't.
Show

redtail896
redtail896
Goon
redtail896
Goon
Goon

Post Post #307 (ISO) » Thu May 05, 2011 5:36 pm

Post by redtail896 »

C-Worl wrote:
redtail896 wrote:I know I shouldn't talk much in twilight, but I just wanted to say this real quick.

Rule #6 says you can. Why do you think that you can't.

Didn't say can't. Said shouldn't.

I was taught early on that talking during twilight was unhelpful to town. I don't want to get embroiled in a theory discussion, but suffice to say I hold to that view.
C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #308 (ISO) » Thu May 05, 2011 5:43 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Talking during Twilight is very helpful to town. If you have anything you haven't said yet, suspicions etc. Then it's best to say it in Twilight incase you end up getting NKed.
Show

Jase
Jase
Goon
Jase
Goon
Goon

Post Post #309 (ISO) » Thu May 05, 2011 7:32 pm

Post by Jase »

C-Worl wrote:I hammered cuz I thoughts he was scum. Figuring out if he is or not will give the replacements more to work with,
gives us more to work with
, and from L's last words before the hammer he stated that TO's words make him think SK.

Except for information about the replacements. I JUST said that! Man alive...
I don't have a signature. Okay, I do...but I was just holding it for a friend, I swear!
Jase
Jase
Goon
Jase
Goon
Goon

Post Post #310 (ISO) » Thu May 05, 2011 7:33 pm

Post by Jase »

EBWOP: We would have found out eventually anyways.
I don't have a signature. Okay, I do...but I was just holding it for a friend, I swear!
tarsonisocelot
tarsonisocelot
Goon
tarsonisocelot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #311 (ISO) » Thu May 05, 2011 8:37 pm

Post by tarsonisocelot »

[L] wrote:
tarsonisocelot: OMGUS, Bandwagoner.

lol, really?
I've been on your wagon the whole time. And you attacked me right after I voted you in RVS.

No analysis or reread included here because I have neither time nor the reread summary I'm making with me.
DemonHybrid:Tarson literally took a phallus-shaped knife and fucked my brain with it near the end

My name is Celestia, Princess of Equestria:
Look on my works, ye Mighty and despair!
Uncle Pain
Uncle Pain
Goon
Uncle Pain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #312 (ISO) » Thu May 05, 2011 9:22 pm

Post by Uncle Pain »

I’m angry, C-Worl. This was unnecessary! Quoted for the friggin truth:
redtail896 wrote:C-Worl, why did you hammer? Jase clearly explained reasons that you shouldn't hammer. We have replacements catching up. We want to hear more of TO's thoughts. We have time. This isn't prolonging for the sake of prolonging, we have things we want to get done.

I really don’t know how to interpret this hammer as pro-town.
IGMEOY C-Worl

And in case I’m misunderstood: I stood behind the wagon, the lynch looked good. I grant C-Worl the wish and explain my case against [L] because I realize that my points are distributed over several posts:
  • The “lay of the land” statement: a bold gambit that was quickly revealed as a lie for little purpose. The reason [L] tried this was to create discussion, which looked
    really
    unbelievable after yabbaguy and Jase already pulled of retroactively justified discussion sparking and got beaten for it subsequently. Even as town [L] should have realized that this was just stupid to do. Refer to #125/#127.
  • “her weak cases against Surprise_Carcinogen and tarsonisocelot, for a general lack of suspicions and for ignoring the bandwagons on Jase and StefanB without giving reasons.”
    (#141).
  • The scum↔town debate about her play: while I see how this can truly be meant as a reason for her play, I usually don’t buy such things and neither did I in this game. Putting aside that I don’t like using meta as a ground for reasoning, it’s also very convenient for scum, town should never have to use this as a means to properly defend. Not that most of her play wasn’t really helping town, she even admitted to not wanting to play townie. Playing pro-town is most basic thing I expect from any pro-town player. Refer to #194/#218/#221/#246.

I’m in V/LA now until Sunday evening.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #313 (ISO) » Thu May 05, 2011 9:32 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

Well, that gives me time and a wagon to read over the next few days, unless I'm killed or something.

If I do get killed, please look at the people I singled out. Early game play tells all. Sorry I haven't caught up since I replaced in. Finals hell, modding my own game and getting ready to move out of my apartment has killed my time.
This account is no longer being used.

You want this one.
-L-
-L-
Goon
-L-
Goon
Goon

Post Post #314 (ISO) » Thu May 05, 2011 10:36 pm

Post by -L- »

Uncle pain: I never said I didn't want to play townie. Townie is my favorite role, and I hate being scum. :( misrepped yet again. My frustration with this game was that there was a ton of stupidity for the first 5 pages.

imaginality
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
Restricted Townie

Post Post #315 (ISO) » Thu May 05, 2011 10:48 pm

Post by imaginality »

Hammering was daft, nothing to add to that. Though I'm not giving up hope on [L] still being scum with C-Worl a buddy.

imaginality wrote:It's the fact the case is based on her being SK rather than scum that gets me.

This is not how all of us, or even most of us, have been representing the case against TO.

I was only referring to [L]'s post in particular by 'the case'. I agree no-one else has come at tarsonisocelot from that angle.
"holy shit this entire time i thought imaginalitys profile was a purple seahorse" - camelCasedSnivy
Powerrox93
Powerrox93
Goon
Powerrox93
Goon
Goon

Post Post #316 (ISO) » Fri May 06, 2011 3:08 am

Post by Powerrox93 »

Votecount 1.18

Updated as of post #315

[L] (7) - tarsonisocelot, Zdenek, crazypianist1116, Uncle Pain, Me=Weird, imaginality, C-Worl
tarsonisocelot (4) - yabbaguy, redtail896, [L], Prox
Jase (1) - DemonHybrid

Not voting (1) - Jase

If there's a mistake let me know.
13 Alive == 7 to Lynch && 7 to No-Lynch
[L]
will be lynched at deadline if votes doesn't change

V/LA

tarsonisocelot: Until May 7
Uncle Pain: Until May 8
Powerrox93: May 12 - 15. Back-up mod Empking will look over the game while I'm away

Deadline
May 14 06:00 CEST

[L], a
Vanilla Townie
was lynch Day 1
It's now Night 1, deadline is May 9th 16:15 CEST.
Hoping to make a comeback to mafia soon...

Powerrox93
Powerrox93
Goon
Powerrox93
Goon
Goon

Post Post #317 (ISO) » Mon May 09, 2011 3:23 am

Post by Powerrox93 »

Night 1 is over, Day 2 starts

DemonHybrid: a
Vanilla Townie
was killed night 1

Votecount 2.1
[/color]
Updated as of post #316

Not voting (11) - Jase, Uncle Pain, tarsonisocelot, C-Worl, Me=Weird, yabbaguy, Zdenek, imaginality, Prox, redtail896, crazypianist1116

If there's a mistake let me know.
11 Alive == 6 to Lynch && 6 to No-Lynch
No one will be lynched at deadline if votes doesn't change

V/LA

Powerrox93: May 12 - 15. Back-up mod Empking will look over the game while I'm away

Deadline
May 30 17:00 CEST
Last edited by Powerrox93 on Mon May 09, 2011 7:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hoping to make a comeback to mafia soon...

crazypianist1116
crazypianist1116
Goon
crazypianist1116
Goon
Goon

Post Post #318 (ISO) » Mon May 09, 2011 7:13 am

Post by crazypianist1116 »

VOTE: C-Worl
redtail896
redtail896
Goon
redtail896
Goon
Goon

Post Post #319 (ISO) » Mon May 09, 2011 7:53 am

Post by redtail896 »

VOTE: C-Worl

The hammer was scummy scummy scummy. There's no way around that. And his content beyond that is not fantastic (certainly not exceptionally townie).

If we agree not to lynch C-Worl for this, I'm still going back to TO, based on supreme IIoA and general lack of scumhunting.
Me=Weird
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #320 (ISO) » Mon May 09, 2011 9:32 am

Post by Me=Weird »

Well, that simplifies things. I agree c-worl is looking pretty bad, but I'd still rather
Vote: tarsonisocelot
for just having made almost no contributions.
I'll be looking into both of them later.
Show
"Me=Weird did the best "I'm a power role but I'm not going to get targeted" play I think I've ever seen." - Amished

Mini 1267, a 9p Mini Normal is Day 1, page 4.

Cheese Mafia: a 25p(?) large theme about a big corporation buying up all the little individual cheese sellers.
On hold for lack of reviewers. PM me!
Uncle Pain
Uncle Pain
Goon
Uncle Pain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #321 (ISO) » Mon May 09, 2011 10:54 am

Post by Uncle Pain »

VOTE: C-Worl. No comment necessary.
Prox
Prox
Goon
Prox
Goon
Goon

Post Post #322 (ISO) » Mon May 09, 2011 12:34 pm

Post by Prox »

vote c-worl

I had this explanation for it, but it's not necessary, it seems (and I lack the time...)

I now doubt my views on ocelot (which stemmed earlier from her lack of applicable content) because of the various other clues about her playstyle (sig and avatar and user). I'd have to look deeper into it.

And I had opinions on every player, but I have to wait for more time to post those. So sorry.

...L's sincere trait ascription bias was probably a good sign that she was Town, but I wasn't here, so I can't say anything...
This time, I'll not care.
imaginality
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
Restricted Townie

Post Post #323 (ISO) » Mon May 09, 2011 1:01 pm

Post by imaginality »

That's L-2 already.

@Uncle Pain and crazypianist1116:

Do you think we should lynch C-Worl already, right now?

If yes, isn't that hypocritical?
If no, if you think we should try to get more out of today first and get better reads on the other scum (even if you're sure C-Worl is one of them), then voting C-Worl without any comments, questions, reads etc on anyone else isn't doing anything to further that goal. I want to hear who else you suspect.

To be clear, I agree C-Worl looks pretty bad; it's the impression I'm getting that you'd be happy with a one-page Day 2 which I don't like.

I'm also a bit concerned by Me=Weird's post above, saying he'll be 'looking into [C-Worl and tarsonisocelot] later', because that points to not having spent any time rereading during the night.

yabbaguy, C-Worl, and Prox are highest on my suspect list at the moment though. I'll say more on each in my next post.

Oh, and tarsonisocelot badly owes us that reread summary:

tarsonisocelot wrote:No analysis or reread included here because I have neither time nor the reread summary I'm making with me.

yabbaguy
yabbaguy
(O)ptimized
yabbaguy
(O)ptimized
(O)ptimized

Post Post #324 (ISO) » Mon May 09, 2011 4:02 pm

Post by yabbaguy »

This is what happens when someone goes on LA when they're trying to say "no no no your wagon sucks". Minus points to me just as much, grr...

C-Worl is actually a VERY intriguing case - but I wonder if there's a case outside of "that hammer sucked", and yes, that hammer sucked. So he scum-tilts for me right now, but I still have to continue the sentiments that ocelot is continuing to blather.

Vote: tarsonisocelot

@Uncle Pain: I don't think your criticism of my playstyle is warranted. I make these extreme attitudes to prove points that idiotic points are being made, and I try to convey it as such. So no, sarcasm is not uncalled for and I will continue to act like a maniacal egotist until you lot get it right.

@imaginality: I stated ocelot as a better choice to [L], I thought they couldn't have been buddies. ocelot's scumminess far outweighed [L]'s.

imaginality wrote:[L] pushing a 'tarsonisocelot is SK' alternative to his wagon makes me feel surer about the scum case on [L].

Unvote; vote [L] (L-1)

Why is this scummy?

From Town to scum, ordering within each bracket is irrelevant:

LIKELY TOWN
crazypianist1116

Uncle Pain

Jase
Me=Weird

POSSIBLY TOWN
Zdenek
Prox | Mist7676 | GroupThink

POSSIBLY SCUM
redtail896 | Surprise_Carcinogen

imaginality

^based off of speculation / instinct

LIKELY SCUM
tarsonisocelot

C-Worl | andrew94
yabbaguy ~ Winning without actually winning.

Town: 10-21 | Mafia: 3-4 | Other: 0-1
yGDB
(meta + commentary)

- On reruns at Sens-O-Tape!

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”