Mini 1162- Inglourious Basterds Mafia (Game over)

DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #250 (ISO) » Sun May 08, 2011 9:03 am

Post by DemonHybrid »

First of all. I don't like a no lynch in mylo, because usually only the most town player is NK'd. So no information is gained. I'd rather have the additional town vote if we are in a 5-3 mylo situation. Rather than going into tomorrow as a 4-3.

So absolutely dumb. Someone flips a CONFIRMED alignment and NO INFORMATION is gained? You're awful.

IIoA...what do you want to do next?

I asked for specifics...what are you trying to call me on for that? Being scummy?

So, we should ignore the fact that you had no case on tclawren other than the fact that you think I'm scum and I'm "bussing" him, yet you failed to explain what posts highlight your suspicions.
This account is no longer being used.

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #251 (ISO) » Sun May 08, 2011 9:04 am

Post by DemonHybrid »

Benmage's train of thought (I'd rather have a town vote 5v3 over a 4v3 with an extra alignment even though:

-That town person can be wrong
-That town person can be tunneling onto another townie
-That town person could be a lurker and contributing absolutely nothing to the game) is so horrible and I'd like to know which one of you actually agree with this reasoning.

You want this one.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #252 (ISO) » Sun May 08, 2011 9:07 am

Post by Benmage »

DemonHybrid wrote:
First of all. I don't like a no lynch in mylo, because usually only the most town player is NK'd. So no information is gained. I'd rather have the additional town vote if we are in a 5-3 mylo situation. Rather than going into tomorrow as a 4-3.

So absolutely dumb. Someone flips a CONFIRMED alignment and NO INFORMATION is gained? You're awful.

So why do you think ABR wants to lynch today? You know the guy who you couldn't be buddying harder this game..

Oh look...the two most veterans of the game want to lynch. What do you think about that?

And YES. I don't need a flip to call someone 99.9999% confirmed town. I'd rather use their vote than confirm my .00001% suspicion.

DemonHybrid wrote:
IIoA...what do you want to do next?

I asked for specifics...what are you trying to call me on for that? Being scummy?

So, we should ignore the fact that you had no case on tclawren other than the fact that you think I'm scum and I'm "bussing" him, yet you failed to explain what posts highlight your suspicions.

Whose posts highlight my suspicion? I didn't look at all at tclawren that way. All I did was feel like you were busing. And since you're confirmed scum. I wanted to give some last information before the day ended and I was potentially NK'd.
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #253 (ISO) » Sun May 08, 2011 9:10 am

Post by Benmage »

DemonHybrid wrote:Benmage's train of thought (I'd rather have a town vote 5v3 over a 4v3 with an extra alignment even though:

-That town person can be wrong
-That town person can be tunneling onto another townie
-That town person could be a lurker and contributing absolutely nothing to the game) is so horrible and I'd like to know which one of you actually agree with this reasoning.

5-3, 8 people lynch threshold is 5. Scum must convince 2 townies to mislynch.
4-3, 7 people lynch threshold is 4. Scum must convince 1 townie to mislynch.

I don't even understand you're 3 bullet points.

Like I said I'd rather the obvious townie alive, because no scum is going to make our life easier and kill some town lurker or something like that.
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #254 (ISO) » Sun May 08, 2011 9:14 am

Post by Benmage »

Oh I think I got the 3 points... But all 3 could still be present in the remaining townies in a 4-3...so again I fail to see the reasoning to ever no lynch.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #255 (ISO) » Sun May 08, 2011 9:14 am

Post by DemonHybrid »

So why do you think ABR wants to lynch today? You know the guy who you couldn't be buddying harder this game..

Oh look...the two most veterans of the game want to lynch. What do you think about that?

And YES. I don't need a flip to call someone 99.9999% confirmed town. I'd rather use their vote than confirm my .00001% suspicion.

Buddying =/= recognizing that someone that has a kill flavor, role flavor, role type and kill logic all on his side is actually fucking town. Please take your head out of your ass. Signup date has nothing to do with ANYTHING and your last sentence is just so dumb. For one, you're wrong about one person and everyone is NOT infallible. A flip gives us CONFIRMED, CONCRETE information and a game's worth of wagons to analyze. What terrible logic.

Whose posts highlight my suspicion? I didn't look at all at tclawren that way. All I did was feel like you were busing. And since you're confirmed scum. I wanted to give some last information before the day ended and I was potentially NK'd.

1. No one in this game is "confirmed scum", so that's wrong
2. Without me flipping scum (which I won't), then you
don't have a case on tclawren and therefore are lining up lynches without reasoning
. You're basing two alignments on one flip.

Preview edit:

I don't even understand you're 3 bullet points.

Of course you don't, because you're awful.

No one in this game is confirmed anything. Even ABR could be lying about his claim. Some people STILL suspect him. So how is it not a GOOD idea to get a mod-confirmed alignment and a slew of wagon information to help us determine an outcome that affects whether or not the game is won or lost?

No, lets just take our chances on having an extra person alive who could be absolutely wrong about their suspicions and drive the game to a loss instead of having a confirmed alignment and let the remaining people have a ton of information to work with.

Preview edit 2: That doesn't matter. The fact of the matter is that instead of taking that chance, we have something confirmed and GOOD for the analysis of whoever is left.

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #256 (ISO) » Sun May 08, 2011 9:25 am

Post by DemonHybrid »

Also, it further proves my point when people talk about the no kill and how that would have happened. Lets say ABR is confirmed town (and he most probably is). If you have whoever is a doctor or JKer protecting him at all times, wouldn't scum have to kill someone who is more ambiguous as to their alignment? That leaves someone who is a probable townie left among a crowd of people with
one less suspect gone
. I don't see how that is a bad thing at all.

Ben, I don't know why you claim to prefer ambiguity, but I feel like we need all the help we can get.

You want this one.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #257 (ISO) » Sun May 08, 2011 9:30 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

Our situation has quickly deteriorated from bad to worse.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #258 (ISO) » Sun May 08, 2011 9:31 am

Post by Benmage »

DemonHybrid wrote:Buddying =/= recognizing that someone that has a kill flavor, role flavor, role type and kill logic all on his side is actually fucking town. Please take your head out of your ass.

Sounds like you have a reallllly strong town read here...Confirmed town?

DemonHybrid wrote: Signup date has nothing to do with ANYTHING and your last sentence is just so dumb.

It's not farfetched to assume someone with an older signup date has been around the block a lot more and is a lot more experienced/game knowledgeable than someone who just joined. (Yes just joined is a huge noob...using it as a point...just make my point less extreme)

ABR and I are the most experienced/Veteran here. Both here for a couple years both active over that span...So we have seen lots of play and an evolution of play.

ANYWAYS
this is a usless side tangent we can argue some other time.

DemonHybrid wrote:A flip gives us CONFIRMED, CONCRETE information and a game's worth of wagons to analyze. What terrible logic.

Call my logic terrible, again that'll really make yours sound better :roll: . Seeing ABR flip the Bear Jew One Shot Vig Town, will do nothing to add to this game in determining scum.

DemonHybrid wrote:You're basing two alignments on one flip.

SOOOOOO????? You have to die first. You flip scum, tclawren goes under heavy suspicion. You don't (which won't happen, you will) Then my statement/point was moot.

DemonHybrid wrote:Of course you don't, because you're awful.

Jab jab jabity jab. Flail more.

DemonHybrid wrote:
No one in this game is confirmed anything. Even ABR could be lying about his claim.

WOW really..you just listed a town of reasoning why he's town. Unless you're now trying to hold onto some .0001% suspicion.

DemonHybrid wrote:Some people STILL suspect him.

:!: :?: :!: :?: :!: :?: NOPE!. You killed the guy who thought this.

DemonHybrid wrote:So how is it not a GOOD idea to get a mod-confirmed alignment and a slew of wagon information to help us determine an outcome that affects whether or not the game is won or lost?

How amazing is the information going to be gotten by seeing people vote no-lynch?

You know what gives information
NOT ENDING THE DAY EARLY WITH A RUSHED HAMMER.

DemonHybrid wrote:
No, lets just take our chances on having an extra person alive who could be absolutely wrong about their suspicions and drive the game to a loss instead of having a confirmed alignment and let the remaining people have a ton of information to work with.

Preview edit 2: That doesn't matter. The fact of the matter is that instead of taking that chance, we have something confirmed and GOOD for the analysis of whoever is left.

You can make anything look bad congrats.

Counter argument: Lets kill our most town player by giving scum a free NK on our most obvious 99.9% confirmed town player…and still be lost tomorrow down one strong town voice. Awesome.

-“Ton of information”…LOL. Don’t speed hammer and we’d have information.

-“Something good and confirmed”..we have a lot of good confirmed dead townies with information to work with. We don’t need another one NKd.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #259 (ISO) » Sun May 08, 2011 9:33 am

Post by Benmage »

DemonHybrid wrote:Ben, I don't know why you claim to prefer ambiguity, but I feel like we need all the help we can get.

I don't prefer ambiguity. I'm not a dumb rock. I don't need to see confirmed townies (99.9% town players) NKd.

If there is a doc/jk protecting a townie, scum could keep shooting, and town could keep no lynching...doing what?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #260 (ISO) » Sun May 08, 2011 9:35 am

Post by Benmage »

ABR,
Pappums votes DH. DH quickhammers. Obvious scum is obvious.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #261 (ISO) » Sun May 08, 2011 9:43 am

Post by DemonHybrid »

First sentence:

Sounds like you have a reallllly strong town read here...Confirmed town?

"I didn't read a fucking thing you just said as to why you think he's town!"

It's not farfetched to assume someone with an older signup date has been around the block a lot more and is a lot more experienced/game knowledgeable than someone who just joined. (Yes just joined is a huge noob...using it as a point...just make my point less extreme)

ABR and I are the most experienced/Veteran here. Both here for a couple years both active over that span...So we have seen lots of play and an evolution of play.

ANYWAYS this is a
usless side tangent
we can argue some other time.

"I brought up useless information in order to get a lynch off! Since it didn't work, I backtracked and want to pretend this didn't exist!"

Call my logic terrible, again that'll really make yours sound better . Seeing ABR flip the Bear Jew One Shot Vig Town, will do nothing to add to this game in determining scum.

"I don't know how to analyze past interactions and wagons, and I don't know how MyLo/LyLo situations work!"

SOOOOOO????? You have to die first. You flip scum, tclawren goes under heavy suspicion. You don't (which won't happen, you will) Then my statement/point was moot.

"I just
completely fucking ignored
everything you had to say and just -restated the same thing-! Look at my new contribution!"

Jab jab jabity jab. Flail more.

"I don't understand how the context of situations work and I also don't know how to read!"

WOW really..you just listed a town of reasoning why he's town. Unless you're now trying to hold onto some .0001% suspicion.

"I don't know what "could be" means and how it has no relation to the amount of the preceding condition!"

NOPE!. You killed the guy who thought this.

"I have no short term memory!"

How amazing is the information going to be gotten by seeing people vote no-lynch?

You know what gives information NOT ENDING THE DAY EARLY WITH A RUSHED HAMMER.

"Let me ignore your point by pointing out something I already did 50 times!"

Counter argument: Lets kill our most town player by giving scum a free NK on our most obvious 99.9% confirmed town player…and still be lost tomorrow down one strong town voice. Awesome.

"I don't know how power roles work and I don't realize that there's been a no kill last night!"

If there is a doc/jk protecting a townie, scum could keep shooting, and town could keep no lynching...doing what?

"I have no clue what "And everyone lived happily ever after" is and why scum would want to avoid that!"

ABR, Pappums votes DH. DH quickhammers. Obvious scum is obvious.

"Quick, get this quicklynch off! Let me be a hypocrite by not analyzing a goddamn thing and commanding where others' votes will go!"

You want this one.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #262 (ISO) » Sun May 08, 2011 9:49 am

Post by Benmage »

"Crap I'm scum caught with my pants down, let me just resort to insults"
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #263 (ISO) » Sun May 08, 2011 9:49 am

Post by DemonHybrid »

Benmage wrote:"Crap I'm scum caught with my pants down, let me just resort to insults"

If you had read them, you would realize that they aren't insults.

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #264 (ISO) » Sun May 08, 2011 9:53 am

Post by DemonHybrid »

It's okay, I'll give you time to ACTUALLY READ THEM this time and realize that they're criticisms on your play, not insults.

For the record, drew and Hazard have been missing for a long while and I'd like them to check in.

You want this one.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #265 (ISO) » Sun May 08, 2011 10:04 am

DemonHybrid wrote:"Quick, get this quicklynch off! Let me be a hypocrite by not analyzing a goddamn thing and commanding where others' votes will go!"

Benmage is the hypocrite. lol

hahaha
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #266 (ISO) » Sun May 08, 2011 10:06 am

Post by DemonHybrid »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:
DemonHybrid wrote:"Quick, get this quicklynch off! Let me be a hypocrite by not analyzing a goddamn thing and commanding where others' votes will go!"

Benmage is the hypocrite. lol

hahaha

Um....yes.

Doing something after putting someone else for doing the same thing is being a hypocrite. I never denied that rat's lynch was quick. I do stand by the fact that there was good reason for lynching him, mainly recalling Ben and I's argument in an attempt to counterwagon for absolutely no reason whatsoever, since my reasoning never changed.

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #267 (ISO) » Sun May 08, 2011 10:06 am

Post by DemonHybrid »

EBWOP: *after putting someone else down

You want this one.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #268 (ISO) » Sun May 08, 2011 10:09 am

Your hammer was terrible play, you are really bad. I don't know what to say to you.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #269 (ISO) » Sun May 08, 2011 10:12 am

Vote tclawren

FOS: Elsa
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #270 (ISO) » Sun May 08, 2011 10:13 am

Post by DemonHybrid »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:Your hammer was terrible play, you are really bad. I don't know what to say to you.

Maybe you don't have to say anything and put yourself in my shoes and maybe actually look at motivations instead of just coasting by.

Back to this post:

DemonHybrid wrote:
Elsa wrote:Continuing on that line of thought, in 61 pappums grills NA1 for voting without expressing prior suspicion to someone… on page 2. It’s a reaching argument that I do not like. And to me, scum have to make things to look for, therefore reaching logic = scum.

I'm going back and forth with pappums. He has limited interaction with the people who I'm currently suspecting and he only argued with townies (and ABR, but he's pretty much a stone's throw from being confirmed town at the moment). He also reached to keep his suspicion on ABR alive. Do not like.

The only things that keep me from voting him are:

1. He was the one that started the Toon Fighter suspicion. It reads off as genuine to me.
2. There's really less scum motivation behind suggesting the 1-shot SK than we might think, even if it looks scummy on the surface.

Hell, I'm not sure.

I post a summarization of my thoughts throughout the whole game and NOTHING has changed. Not a single thought had changed.

Underneath it all, it was a nudge to everyone that the arguments between rat and everyone else wasn't enough, and then he replies with this:

Thats L-1 folks, please express intent to hammer so I can claim first if you are tempted to hammer.

This game is an example of why minimum experience requirements are a good idea if I've ever seen one. :erk:

So now I'm someone you would vote for, even though
you have stated that you were ok with me
, eh DH? And over such absurd reasoning as well. After re-reading, DH really looks the worse of the
DH/Benmage conflict
, and
his sudden jump on me
once I'm at L-1 is scummy as hell.

Vote: DemonHybrid

Not only did I note before that I wasn't okay with his current actions, he also had no part in Benmage and I's conflict and I did NOTHING to jump on him. I specifically stated a shitload of times that I wasn't sure (as in "HINT HINT: PLEASE GIVE ME MORE INFORMATION TO WORK WITH").

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #271 (ISO) » Sun May 08, 2011 10:18 am

Post by DemonHybrid »

Point is, how could you say that hammer was bad when you knew the situation I was in? Knowing that I was one of the more active players and having had NO changes to my case whatsoever, I get a reaction from him like that and it screamed scum to me.

You want this one.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #272 (ISO) » Sun May 08, 2011 10:25 am

Post by Benmage »

DemonHybrid wrote:It's okay, I'll give you time to ACTUALLY READ THEM this time and realize that they're criticisms on your play, not insults.

They're mostly baseless inaccurate or subjective repeated statements.... DO you really want to me continue this circle...and state why each comment blew???
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #273 (ISO) » Sun May 08, 2011 10:30 am

Post by Benmage »

DemonHybrid wrote:Point is,
how could you say that hammer was bad
when you knew the situation I was in?
Knowing that I was one of the more active players
and having had NO changes to my case whatsoever
I get a reaction from him like that and it screamed scum to me.

You're gonna defend your hammer?

Activity =s?

--I can reread things and change my opinion...Are you saying thats impossible. He found you scummy for yours and mine interaction. You didnt ask for specifics. You HAMMERED.
Well clearly it was incorrect.

But more conclusively why your hammer sucked: The day was too short. Too many people with far to little contribution equating into almost an impossible alignment read.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #274 (ISO) » Sun May 08, 2011 10:35 am

Post by DemonHybrid »

Do whatever.

I don't appreciate people calling me dumb or bad so I'm going to stop posting unless people want to actually try to understand the shit going on this game and stop the adhom. Drew and Hazard need to check in and that's all I'm going to say for now.

None of those comments are baseless so go ahead and try to disprove them but you'll be wasting your time if you assume that I'm scum and base all arguments on that. They won't be valid.

Preview edit: no, he recalled our argument to back up his vote. It was really scummy because he didn't comment at all on our argument before that. I will defend that hammer to the death.

You want this one.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”