Mini 1162- Inglourious Basterds Mafia (Game over)

Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #275 (ISO) » Sun May 08, 2011 10:38 am

Post by Benmage »

DemonHybrid wrote:I will defend that hammer to the death.

FOAM all you want at him. Scream your desire to hammer.

Hazard had 2 posts this game. YOU cannot justify hammering there. If the mod told us pappums was scum... I wouldnt have wanted the day to end there.
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
Scott Brosius
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #276 (ISO) » Sun May 08, 2011 11:22 am

Post by Scott Brosius »

Vote Count 3-2

Albert B. Rampage (0)-
Benmage (0)-
DemonHybrid(1)- Benmage,
drewoftherushes (0)-
Elsa Von Spielburg (0)-
Hazard with a Glove (0)-
splitfarvle (0)-
tclawren (1)- Albert B Rampage,

No Lynch (1)- DemonHybrid,

Not voting(5)- drewoftherushes, Elsa Von Spielburg, Hazard with a Glove, splitfarvle, tclawren

Deadline is May 29 2011 at 1pm EST, With 8 alive it takes 5 to lynch and 4 to no lynch

Town 15-19

Mafia 4-3
drewoftherushes
drewoftherushes
Goon
drewoftherushes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #277 (ISO) » Sun May 08, 2011 4:02 pm

Post by drewoftherushes »

The hammer was scummy, DH. I read that page again, and it was scummy. Defend it all you want.

What makes me curious is that there aren't more votes accumulating. Scum's playing it safe, which they have the luxury to do. When in doubt, though, I'm going to vote with ABR, because I feel like DH and Benmage are town, and we can't let scum have a chance to quicklynch.

VOTE: Tclawren
Scott Brosius
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #278 (ISO) » Mon May 09, 2011 12:19 pm

Post by Scott Brosius »

Prodding Hazard with a Glove, tclawren, and splitfarvle

Town 15-19

Mafia 4-3
splitfarvle
splitfarvle
Goon
splitfarvle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #279 (ISO) » Mon May 09, 2011 12:32 pm

Post by splitfarvle »

drewoftherushes wrote:
The hammer was scummy, DH. I read that page again, and it was scummy. Defend it all you want.

What makes me curious is that there aren't more votes accumulating. Scum's playing it safe, which they have the luxury to do. When in doubt, though, I'm going to vote with ABR,
because I feel like DH and Benmage are town,
and we can't let scum have a chance to quicklynch.

Bolding mine. You think the hammer was scummy, but also that DemonHybrid is town? You're also openly buddying Albert by voting with him just because. What exactly does quicklynching have to do with anything else you said?

VOTE: drewoftherushes
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #280 (ISO) » Mon May 09, 2011 1:03 pm

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

DemonHybrid wrote:Do whatever.

I don't appreciate people calling me dumb or bad so I'm going to stop posting unless people want to actually try to understand the shit going on this game and stop the adhom. Drew and Hazard need to check in and that's all I'm going to say for now.

None of those comments are baseless so go ahead and try to disprove them but you'll be wasting your time if you assume that I'm scum and base all arguments on that. They won't be valid.

Preview edit: no, he recalled our argument to back up his vote. It was really scummy because he didn't comment at all on our argument before that. I will defend that hammer to the death.

I cannot understand why you hammered
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
tclawren
tclawren
Goon
tclawren
Goon
Goon

Post Post #281 (ISO) » Mon May 09, 2011 1:33 pm

Post by tclawren »

Sorry everyone. I forgot to put V/LA on this site. Reading now.
Looking for a hydra partner. Must be someone I respect as a player and a person. PM me if you're interested.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #282 (ISO) » Mon May 09, 2011 1:51 pm

Post by Benmage »

splitfarvle wrote:
drewoftherushes wrote:

What makes me curious is that there aren't more votes accumulating. Scum's playing it safe, which they have the luxury to do. When in doubt, though, I'm going to vote with ABR,

Bolding mine. You think the hammer was scummy, but also that DemonHybrid is town? You're also openly buddying Albert by voting with him just because. What exactly does quicklynching have to do with anything else you said?

I have issues with Drew myself... I could see myself voting him, but DH is so unbelievably obvious scum its mind bottling.

The issue stemmed mainly from this:
drewoftherushes wrote:Why aren't you okay with those three?

VOTE: Tclaw

drewoftherushes wrote:That votes for being at the front of that lynch.

What a horrible reason for voting/suspecting someone to be scum. For being the first, or one of the first on a lynch?!?!?!

There’s an old scum-tell that the third voter on a wagon is scum…but I think it has been more accepted that scum tend to be in the middle of a wagon. So when you say your voting him for being the first on the wagon…I draw a big, :?

Other than this there’s nothing drew has done this game. Scolded the vig/made it plausible for an SK to exist?

And then yes. Very shitty reasoning for voting tclawren. Going with popular opinion. WOW scummy. Plus keeping suspicion on DH, or at the very least conflicting views on him.

So you have suspicion on a player. And vote a different popular opinion player.

Scum playbook #1. Suspect your partner. Vote easy wagon.

ABR
Whats your reasoning for voting Tclawren again?
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #283 (ISO) » Mon May 09, 2011 1:55 pm

Post by Benmage »

ALSO. If we are foolish enough to not lynch DH today... Who I guess I'll breakdown a TL/DR reasoning as to why we should be lynching him it is obvious we should lynch either Tclawren or Drew.

I say this because between ABR, Drew, and Tclawren all three cannot possibly be town, otherwise scum could've wagoned and ended the game.

Therefore since all arrows point to ABR being town. We have a 50/50 chance to hit scum in tclawren and drew. I'd like to hear more reasoning as to why some think tclawren is scum. I'll tell you this right now...drew looks pretty damn bad.

WE DONT NEED ANY MORE VOTES.

We don't need to rush this day, at all.
splitfarvle
splitfarvle
Goon
splitfarvle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #284 (ISO) » Mon May 09, 2011 2:12 pm

Post by splitfarvle »

Benmage wrote:I say this because between ABR, Drew, and Tclawren all three cannot possibly be town, otherwise scum could've wagoned and ended the game.

I don't understand this point. We need 5 votes to mislynch and lose, no one was close to a lynch when tclaw and drew posted.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #285 (ISO) » Mon May 09, 2011 2:17 pm

Post by Benmage »

splitfarvle wrote:
Benmage wrote:I say this because between ABR, Drew, and Tclawren all three cannot possibly be town, otherwise scum could've wagoned and ended the game.

I don't understand this point. We need 5 votes to mislynch and lose, no one was close to a lynch when tclaw and drew posted.

There's 2 votes on drew. If the 3 scum aren't om that wagon, or the votee the 3 theoretical scum not involved could all vote that wagon and end the game.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #286 (ISO) » Mon May 09, 2011 2:18 pm

Post by Benmage »

EDBWOP: 2 votes on tclawren.
splitfarvle
splitfarvle
Goon
splitfarvle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #287 (ISO) » Mon May 09, 2011 2:36 pm

Post by splitfarvle »

That makes sense. If all three are town, then drew just handed the scum the game. If any one of them is scum, then we still have a chance. ABR is likely town, so that leaves either one or both of drew and tclaw as scum.
Elsa von Spielburg
Elsa von Spielburg
Goon
Elsa von Spielburg
Goon
Goon

Post Post #288 (ISO) » Mon May 09, 2011 2:49 pm

Post by Elsa von Spielburg »

Sorry for not being more active, school is happening to me. Hope I can get a re-read post up tonight or early tomorrow.
tclawren
tclawren
Goon
tclawren
Goon
Goon

Post Post #289 (ISO) » Mon May 09, 2011 3:10 pm

Post by tclawren »

VOTE: Benmage

Benmage is scummy as hell, I hate his comments at the end of yesterday and his attacks on DH today are terrible and don't make sense.
I will also be down with a Drew lynch today (mainly for yesterday).
I don't like DH's hammer, but his D1 play is so obviously town it hurts.
ABR is still town.
I will have to Iso Spit and Elsa later.
Looking for a hydra partner. Must be someone I respect as a player and a person. PM me if you're interested.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #290 (ISO) » Mon May 09, 2011 3:14 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

splitfarvle wrote:
drewoftherushes wrote:

Well, if we aren't going to no lynch today:

Splitfarvle is absolutely right. Not only because of the above, but because he jumped onto the Tclawren vote without even a single catchup post. Awfulawfulawfulawfulawfulawfulawfulawfulawfulawfulkillitwithfire

Unvote, Vote: Drewoftherushes

He's our lurker scum.
This account is no longer being used.

You want this one.
splitfarvle
splitfarvle
Goon
splitfarvle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #291 (ISO) » Mon May 09, 2011 3:40 pm

Post by splitfarvle »

Unvote
on the off-chance both drew and DH are town.

Hazard really needs to get in here, I'd like tclaw to complete his reads and build a more in-depth case on Benmage, and I am interested in hearing more about Benmage's case on DH.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #292 (ISO) » Mon May 09, 2011 4:03 pm

Post by Benmage »

tclawren wrote:VOTE: Benmage

Benmage is scummy as hell, I hate his comments at the end of yesterday and his attacks on DH today are terrible and don't make sense.
I will also be down with a Drew lynch today (mainly for yesterday).
I don't like DH's hammer, but his D1 play is so obviously town it hurts.
ABR is still town.
I will have to Iso Spit and Elsa later.

This is a shitty explained vote.

Such generalizations.
-What comments of mine did you dislike from yesterday?
-What attack on DH doesn't make sense. (BTW probably tomorrow or Wednesday I will do that tl/dr summary of why DH is scum. Its all there...but I'll condense it....so I guess this could maybe wait)
-What from DH D1 made him so town?
-What about drew from yesterday did you dislike?

I'd like to see what you have to say about Spit and Elsa as well.
Hazard with a Glove
Hazard with a Glove
Goon
Hazard with a Glove
Goon
Goon

Post Post #293 (ISO) » Mon May 09, 2011 4:50 pm

Post by Hazard with a Glove »

Sorry, was following for awhile but didn't post. read the last couple pages and I'm up to date I think.

Vote: Tclawren
I'm pretty sure he's scum. My gut says so and the evidence (in my opinion) points to him being the most likely scum.
I have not yet begun to procrastinate
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #294 (ISO) » Mon May 09, 2011 5:01 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

Fuck, was Tclaw put at L-2? (not officially, since Hazard's vote didn't count)

No, nonononono. Why are you relying on GUT, Hazard? Why can't you explain what evidence you're talking about? Are you serious?

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #295 (ISO) » Mon May 09, 2011 5:02 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

The tclawren wagon is now, in my opinion, officially awful and I'm convinced people are trying to quicklynch him.

You want this one.
Elsa von Spielburg
Elsa von Spielburg
Goon
Elsa von Spielburg
Goon
Goon

Post Post #296 (ISO) » Tue May 10, 2011 4:00 am

Post by Elsa von Spielburg »

So after that "vote" for Tclaw, (don't know if it actually counts), I did a quick ISO of Hazard. I say quick because he's only had 3 posts all game. Holy crap.
Scott Brosius
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #297 (ISO) » Tue May 10, 2011 5:09 am

Post by Scott Brosius »

Vote Count 3-3

Albert B. Rampage (0)-
Benmage (1)- tclawren
DemonHybrid(1)- Benmage,
drewoftherushes (1)- DemonHybrid,
Elsa Von Spielburg (0)-
Hazard with a Glove (0)-
splitfarvle (0)-
tclawren (2)- Albert B Rampage, drewoftherushes,

Not voting(3)- Elsa Von Spielburg, Hazard with a Glove, splitfarvle,

Deadline is May 29 2011 at 1pm EST, With 8 alive it takes 5 to lynch and 4 to no lynch

Town 15-19

Mafia 4-3
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #298 (ISO) » Tue May 10, 2011 6:40 am

I don't buy the drewoftherushes wagon at all, not the way it's been presented. DH has no accountability whatsoever, I am disappointed.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #299 (ISO) » Tue May 10, 2011 6:42 am

Benmage wrote:
ABR
Whats your reasoning for voting Tclawren again?

I have a nagging feeling he's scum because he doesn't post much, avoids it as much as possible, doesn't formulate words naturally, and from the other interactions in the game I toss my guess that he's scum.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”