AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1250 (ISO) » Sun May 08, 2011 8:35 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

SD wrote:Better to let scum know your abilities than to let town mislynch you, eh?

The only time I was asked to claim was way back when Iecerint hadn't even claimed yet. And I sure as hell wasn't going to claim just because he said so.

Is this a request for a claim or not?
ooba
ooba
Jack of All Trades
ooba
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1251 (ISO) » Sun May 08, 2011 8:42 am

Post by ooba »

Lynch 2 VC

Quadz (4)– ooba, Dekes, Gemini, MoI
AGM(6) - AGar, Quadz, LordChronos, SD, Gandalf, Chronopie
Iecerint (1) - AV
Gandalf (1) - Mothrax
LC (2) - Chesskid, AGM

Not voting (2) – Iecerint, , Axelrod
Charon
Charon
Goon
Charon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1252 (ISO) » Sun May 08, 2011 10:07 am

Post by Charon »

Vote Count

AurorusVox [1]
- Iecerint
Iecerint [1]
- AurorusVox

Not Voting [14]
- Chronopie, AGar, AGar, Shadow Dancer, ooba, Dekes, Gemini, AlmasterGM, MagnaofIllusion, Axelrod, quadz08, mothrax, LordChronos, chesskid3

With 16 votes in HELLFIRE, it takes
7 to lynch. Deadline is Monday, May 16th, 2011, 9:00PM PST, at gandalf5166's house. Bring presents.

AurorusVox is V/LA until 5/14.
MagnaofIllusion is V/LA until 5/9.
Dekes is V/LA until 5/9.

Prodding some people tomorrow.
Last edited by Charon on Sun May 08, 2011 10:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1253 (ISO) » Sun May 08, 2011 10:12 am

Post by gandalf5166 »

Deadline is my birthday. Interesting.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1254 (ISO) » Sun May 08, 2011 11:08 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

Gandalf’s ever developing claim makes me more and more confused about what the hell he is doing this game. Come Day 3 if I’m alive I’ll have to really look at him more closely.

Don’t like Mothrax’s 1206 at all – it looks like he’s found a weak player to try to move the Lynch2 wagon onto from either AGM or Quadz.

--

Gandalf wrote:It'll be clear as soon as the person claims(although now that I think of it, since there's no role reveal, it's possible they're already dead

So you’ve spun a web of unclear flailing that might never be understood thanks to the ‘role’ involved being dead?

Gandalf wrote:Just because town has incomplete info doesn't mean they shouldn't try for more.

But you ranted to even bothering with Logic is a waste since Town will never have the full picture. This seems very inconsistent with your earlier stance.

Gandalf wrote:BTW, before mothrax comes in and is like OH LOL lOOK CONTRADICTION HE CALLED BS SCUMMY FOR WITHHOLDING FLAVOR:

There's actually a reason this time, so it doesn't count, sorry.

Pre-arguing a statement not yet made? Not Pro-Town at all.

--

AV wrote:Just don't let Iec weasel out of a lynch by claiming "mad gambitz" when I flip town.

ATTENTION TOWN PLAYERS
– This lovely bit signals that it is entirely possible AV will not flip cleanly tonight. Just and FYI … go into Night thinking about good possible Moves for your abilities if the case we get a ????? flip.

--

AGM wrote:And why is that? It's not a tell. If I'm scum, I could just as easily argue a redirect or non-sanity or any thing else given the ability is NOT confirmed. So I don't really know what kind of "reaction" you are trying to get. I'm maintaining that it is made up nonsense.

AFA the whole "lol well AGM isn't posting" blah blah, the signal:noise ratio ITT is like 1:100, so my apologies for not contributing to the SPAMFEST.

Yeah, you need to die.

1. ‘I don’t have to contribute because there is spam’
2. WIFOM bomb set to explode – if I was scum I could have argued sanity or redirect issues instead.

A. The redirect issue has already been shown given that Iec didn’t target your slot originally. So throw that out.
B. The sanity issue was addressed in Iec’s claim. Yet the second he admitted you went off on a Charlie Sheen style rant about this being Greek God Mafia that was complexly stupid. If you felt the Sanity issue was a workable point you would have pressed that.

Your play isn’t helpful to Town.

Lynch2 : AGM

AGM wrote:How about we talk about YOU, for a bit, eh scumbag? I read your iso and it's a lot of talking about nothing. no much scumhunting. No list of town/scumreads anywhere. Who are the scum, other than LOL ME AND AV (who you piled on at the end with a loljustification)?

An exercise in deflection.

Step 1 – I’m not scum for not providing reads and content because of all the spam.
Step 2 – LC is scum for not scum-hunting or providing content.

Cognitivie Dissonance Away!!!
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1255 (ISO) » Sun May 08, 2011 11:30 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

Updated Lynch2 Tally

Lynch 2

Quadz (3)– ooba, Dekes, Gemini

LordChronos (2) – Chesskid, AGM

AGM (7) – AGar, Quadz, LC, ShadowDancer, Gandalf, Chronopie, MoI

Gandalf (2) – Mothrax, AGM,

Not voting (2) – Iecerint, Axelrod

We really don’t care since it is likely WIFOM bait (1) – AV

--

AGM has reached 7 votes. That’ enough to lynch today and is the combined total of all non-AV votes on other Lynch2 candidates. Especially considering that others off the wagon have expressed they would vote for you.

AGM – If you are going to claim do it in your next post.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1256 (ISO) » Sun May 08, 2011 11:32 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

Your entire post is based on me saying I did not contribute because there was no spam, which was not what I said at all. I just said it looks like I was posting less because I wasn't spamming like chesskid, gandalf, et all.

Anysay, that's the psudo "hammer" on me, so let's see everyone put their money where their mouth is.

Unvote, vote: AurorusVox
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1257 (ISO) » Sun May 08, 2011 11:35 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

Ninja'd by magna.

Claim: Asclepius, Greek God of Medicine.
Normal Power: Medicine (aka Doctor, stops first kill attempt on target)
Super Power: Sorority of Health (aka limited invincibility, stops next 3 kill attempts on target for the rest of the game)

Obviously none of my powers are directly provable without wasting a Vig shot or something, so there's not any room confirmation. I'll obviously be using my super before I am lynched, though.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1258 (ISO) » Sun May 08, 2011 11:37 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

Oh yeah, and last night I targeted Magna.

THANKS FOR THE LOVE, BRO.
Shadow Dancer
Shadow Dancer
Mafia Scum
Shadow Dancer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1259 (ISO) » Sun May 08, 2011 11:49 am

Post by Shadow Dancer »

Hmmm. Not trivially confirmable.
Why would you protect the claimed hated townie?
If you use your super without claiming the target and we lynch you it still sounds like a nice tradeoff. Just don't use it on Magna this time, OK. Iec, Agar and I are much better choices.
And you cannot seriously suggest that you misunderstood Magna that much. No one ever attacked you based on the number of your posts but on the lack of any content in your posts.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1260 (ISO) » Sun May 08, 2011 11:50 am

Post by chesskid3 »

can I get your super power >_>
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
quadz08
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1261 (ISO) » Sun May 08, 2011 12:36 pm

Post by quadz08 »

Basically, I agree with everything that has happened since my last post. *thumbsup*

I had stuff to post, but everyone has already taken what I was going to say, so this may be a fluffy post.

I think that AGM using his supposed ability before his lynch is a good idea. I also agree that it should be solely AGM's decision.

(Also, lol @ bringing presents to gandy's house for deadline. :P)
Current Avatar: Kronk. Duh.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1262 (ISO) » Sun May 08, 2011 2:36 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

I got behind and didn't read the thread super closely during the night, so I protected MoI based on the playerlist and him usually baiting nightkills.

And yeah, I'll be using my super on whomever I want to. I'll send it in tonight, probably.
Axelrod
Axelrod
Mafia Scum
Axelrod
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1263 (ISO) » Sun May 08, 2011 4:25 pm

Post by Axelrod »

This game clearly needs more time that I've really got to put into it, so, I apologize. I don't suppose anyone has compiled a handy dandy claim list yet of everything people have said?

Gandalf is annoying the heck out of me with his cryptic commenting and subsequent rude shouting at people to "drop it" when anyone asks him anything. If you don't want people to ask you about it, then don't say it. There are few things more useless than when you go "I know x, y, and z but I'm not telling you what they are or how I know and I'm going to tell you to stfu if you ask me." In as much as we've got a gimmie lynch on AM and he's said he tell us what he's talking about tomorrow I might just be inclined to let it go, but man, he's irritating.

AGM is also really hostile this game and the Doc claim seems somewhat coincidental, given that AV also claimed Doc. His reactiob to AV's claim seems appropriate, however. It also seems a little questionable that scum #2, seeing his scumbuddy #1 burned and false-claiming Doc, would subsequently also false-claim Doc at the very same time. Despite the "cop" result, I'd rather leave him alive and get another cop result first to try to see whether Ice's non-super is reliable.

I think Quadz is actually looking like a much better #2 lynch. Just glancing at his stuff from the past week or so and there isn't much there. He also does a fairly big flip on AGM, going from "I'd bet money that's a fake result" to "now I think he's the best #2 lynch" in the span of about 4 days. The way he said, as if pre-emptively defending himself from just this accusation, "and yes I looked at all the other wagons and didn't like any of them" didn't some off as actually sincere. And his very last post of "bsasically I agree with everything that's happening" makes me even less inclined to want to lynch AGM today.

I hope to be able to put some more time into this soon.
gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1264 (ISO) » Sun May 08, 2011 5:03 pm

Post by gandalf5166 »

@Axel: I have to get the info out, or if I die at night the info dies with me. I should NOT give the scum more info than the town needs.
ooba
ooba
Jack of All Trades
ooba
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1265 (ISO) » Sun May 08, 2011 5:25 pm

Post by ooba »

AlmasterGM wrote:Ninja'd by magna.

Claim: Asclepius, Greek God of Medicine.
Normal Power: Medicine (aka Doctor, stops first kill attempt on target)
Super Power: Sorority of Health (aka limited invincibility, stops next 3 kill attempts on target for the rest of the game)

Obviously none of my powers are directly provable without wasting a Vig shot or something, so there's not any room confirmation. I'll obviously be using my super before I am lynched, though.
Btw what color is your role name in?
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1266 (ISO) » Sun May 08, 2011 5:28 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

Blue.
quadz08
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1267 (ISO) » Sun May 08, 2011 7:46 pm

Post by quadz08 »

Axelrod wrote:This game clearly needs more time that I've really got to put into it, so, I apologize. I don't suppose anyone has compiled a handy dandy claim list yet of everything people have said?

Gandalf is annoying the heck out of me with his cryptic commenting and subsequent rude shouting at people to "drop it" when anyone asks him anything. If you don't want people to ask you about it, then don't say it. There are few things more useless than when you go "I know x, y, and z but I'm not telling you what they are or how I know and I'm going to tell you to stfu if you ask me." In as much as we've got a gimmie lynch on AM and he's said he tell us what he's talking about tomorrow I might just be inclined to let it go, but man, he's irritating.

Agreed.

AGM is also really hostile this game and the Doc claim seems somewhat coincidental, given that AV also claimed Doc. His reactiob to AV's claim seems appropriate, however. It also seems a little questionable that scum #2, seeing his scumbuddy #1 burned and false-claiming Doc, would subsequently also false-claim Doc at the very same time. Despite the "cop" result, I'd rather leave him alive and get another cop result first to try to see whether Ice's non-super is reliable.

In case you haven't noticed, the cop result on AGM gave us a 3rd party result. They aren't scumbuddies.

However, if AGM is third-party, I'm betting there's not actually a doctor, because we've already had 2 doc claims, and no CC to either one. This means that leaving AGM-scum alive = dead Iece-cop.

I think Quadz is actually looking like a much better #2 lynch. Just glancing at his stuff from the past week or so and there isn't much there. He also does a fairly big flip on AGM, going from "I'd bet money that's a fake result" to "now I think he's the best #2 lynch" in the span of about 4 days. The way he said, as if pre-emptively defending himself from just this accusation, "and yes I looked at all the other wagons and didn't like any of them" didn't some off as actually sincere. And his very last post of "bsasically I agree with everything that's happening" makes me even less inclined to want to lynch AGM today.

I hope to be able to put some more time into this soon.

There are 17 PAGES between my earlier statement of AGM's towniness. AGM has made 26 posts in that timeframe. That's clearly not enough to change a read on someone, right? And I'm sorry that I didn't get to the thread in enough time to post before other people did. My bad.
Nice try on the misrep, though.

Ooba, what are you hoping to accomplish with that question?
ooba
ooba
Jack of All Trades
ooba
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1268 (ISO) » Sun May 08, 2011 8:44 pm

Post by ooba »

Have a small insight into the colors - was just checking that out ..

Quadz have I got this right? - {AV, Quadz, mothrax, LC, chronopie}.
Was torn between that and {AV, Quadz, mothrax, chess, AGM} but the sudden AGM push made me consider the former as more probable.

Here's why a Quadz lynch is better than a AGM lynch ..
- Gives us one more day to see what Iece's results are about
- I'd really have expected scum to come up with a better claim result than "I protected Magna" because somebody in the team would have pointed out the "Hated townie" claim to the replacement
- Quadz-AV interaction seem more like weak bussing than anything. Voted AV as the biggest scumread (after the Agar-SD incident), moved to null in between and then voted Iec over AV even though both were scummy as hell. And once Iec declares his result on D2, he's like "Yup always wanted AV lynched. Let's do it".

gandalf wrote:I kinda want to wait to lynch AGM until we see if Iec's normal is legit. And I don't get the case on quadz. So yes, I'm voting for someone else.
It's a wasted vote since that lynch won't happen today. You should either move your vote to one of the wagons (or) if you think all the wagons are town, you should convince others why those people are town and why your candidate is better.
quadz08
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1269 (ISO) » Sun May 08, 2011 8:58 pm

Post by quadz08 »

Ooba: how/why would someone in the team have pointed that out? Due to Ranger's not-posting, AGM wouldn't have needed to think much about fakeclaims; the only reason we started looking at him was because of Iece's result. The chances of scum coming up with a detailed enough fakeclaim to include night action targets is slim, IMO. Additionally, Iece's result calls him 3rd party, keep in mind, so it's very likely that he doesn't have a team anyway.

Also, if you'd like to point out where I said I "always wanted AV lynched," that'd be superb. The only possibility I saw when I looked back to check was "I AM EVEN MORE DOWN TO (votes AV)." This does not imply that I've 'always wanted him lynched,' merely that I did before / while reading Iece's result and the ensuing conversation.
Chronopie
Chronopie
Mafia Scum
Chronopie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1270 (ISO) » Sun May 08, 2011 9:00 pm

Post by Chronopie »

quadz08 wrote:In case you haven't noticed,
the cop result on AGM gave us a 3rd party result.
They aren't scumbuddies.

However, if AGM is third-party, I'm betting there's not actually a doctor, because we've already had 2 doc claims, and no CC to either one. This means that leaving AGM-scum alive = dead Iece-cop.

Bolded for "Wait, what?"
Show
He's
baaa-aaack

~Chrono

League of Legends
Chronopie (30) || Greyscale Aeon (12)

Steam: Chronopie

Apathy = Vanilla [/self-meta]

Because turrets are just there to give poppy a free stun ~Rayfrost
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1271 (ISO) » Sun May 08, 2011 9:11 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

ITT: Quadz is scumslips because of the dissonance of having to simultaneously say I am scum (due to the cop result) while secretly knowing I am not on his team (and the result is thus false).
quadz08
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1272 (ISO) » Sun May 08, 2011 9:14 pm

Post by quadz08 »

Oh, come on. Jesus Christ isn't a solo role my ass.
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1273 (ISO) » Mon May 09, 2011 1:09 am

Post by AGar »

So how are we handling my doublevote? Where am I putting them? Split or both on 1? I can do either.
Ski mask? Check! Sawed off? Check! Guilty conscience, fear of death? Check! Check! Check!

Get to know me. Or don't. I won't tell you what to do. I'm not God. Or your father. Or your boss.
ooba
ooba
Jack of All Trades
ooba
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1274 (ISO) » Mon May 09, 2011 1:22 am

Post by ooba »

AGar wrote:So how are we handling my doublevote? Where am I putting them? Split or both on 1? I can do either.
Depends, we already have two votes on AV (Iece, AGM). Ideally we should go 1 vote on Av, 1 vote on Lynch2 like Magna said.

Nothing on AGM's claim?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”