Axelrod
Axelrod
Mafia Scum
Axelrod
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1275 (ISO) » Mon May 09, 2011 1:55 am

Post by Axelrod »

quadz08 wrote:Oh, come on. Jesus Christ isn't a solo role my ass.

Can I just echo Chronopis and say...what?

Since when isn't "Jesus Christ" if he's in this game, a Mafia role? Because you say so?

Are you under the impression that the Mafia is composed of all Gods from the same (non-Greek) Pantheon? And therefore, because JC isn't part of a "Pantheon" he couldn't be Mafia? This seems like quite a leap.
Shadow Dancer
Shadow Dancer
Mafia Scum
Shadow Dancer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1276 (ISO) » Mon May 09, 2011 2:06 am

Post by Shadow Dancer »

I suggest that AGar uses his double vote to hammer in what ever way seems apropriate ro ensure we get the lynches we want.

@AGM: Have you used your super, yet? If nor, please so so.

@Qua: How is Jesus a 3rd party result?
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1277 (ISO) » Mon May 09, 2011 2:11 am

Post by AGar »

Ooba: :moonbeams: is what I think of AGM's claim.

Am I the only one who read quadz's post as "Jesus Christ can't be a solo role... I call bullshit!" ? As in, JC could be a 3rd party? Andrius has only given us two bits: Town players will be greek gods. Mafia faction will be non-greek gods. 3rd party could go either way, we could have JC the SK (lololol) or Zeus the SK. Both are possible under his flavor "guidelines" as I understand it.
Ski mask? Check! Sawed off? Check! Guilty conscience, fear of death? Check! Check! Check!

Get to know me. Or don't. I won't tell you what to do. I'm not God. Or your father. Or your boss.
Shadow Dancer
Shadow Dancer
Mafia Scum
Shadow Dancer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1278 (ISO) » Mon May 09, 2011 2:13 am

Post by Shadow Dancer »

And even if we assume that mafia gods are all from the same "foreign" mythology, "monotheism" is really just a bad joke, there's the trinity, archangels, angels, devil, demons and all kind of mythology around it. The conclusion that Jesus = 3rd party is far from stringent.
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1279 (ISO) » Mon May 09, 2011 2:15 am

Post by AGar »

I'm saying it's possible and plausible, not whether or not it is probable. AGM attacked him for calling him scum but not being his scumbuddy. Quadz responded in line by saying JC could be 3rd party. That's the line of thought I followed in that sense.
Ski mask? Check! Sawed off? Check! Guilty conscience, fear of death? Check! Check! Check!

Get to know me. Or don't. I won't tell you what to do. I'm not God. Or your father. Or your boss.
Shadow Dancer
Shadow Dancer
Mafia Scum
Shadow Dancer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1280 (ISO) » Mon May 09, 2011 2:30 am

Post by Shadow Dancer »

He did not say that it
could
be interpreted as a 3rd party result but called it a 3rd party result most definitely.
I also would not lighthandedly discredit the possibility that we have more than one scum team, considering that we had three NKs last night, non of which has been explained so far.
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1281 (ISO) » Mon May 09, 2011 3:33 am

Post by AGar »

I read it differently. Huh.

Also, I'm under the belief that Snow_Bunny was a diddin kill. God of Slaughter. S_B's kill flavor was "slaughtered"

Shadow Dancer
Shadow Dancer
Mafia Scum
Shadow Dancer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1282 (ISO) » Mon May 09, 2011 6:00 am

Post by Shadow Dancer »

Ares vig makes a lot of sense and would be a direct adaption from Greek Mytholog mini, which is not unlikely.
So we've either got 2 scum factions or an SK or scum used some one shot extra kill (maybe super) or... or... or... But I would not deny any of those possibilities. (OK, I guess I don't really have a point here)
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1283 (ISO) » Mon May 09, 2011 6:03 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

I was Ares last game and I was a vig.
Shadow Dancer
Shadow Dancer
Mafia Scum
Shadow Dancer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1284 (ISO) » Mon May 09, 2011 6:27 am

Post by Shadow Dancer »

Have you used your Super already, Alma. (Not only in case we lynch you but also because if you are telling the truth you are a likely NK and for tripple protection to work it should not matter when you use it, which means you should use it now).
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1285 (ISO) » Mon May 09, 2011 6:34 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

Yes, I used it.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1286 (ISO) » Mon May 09, 2011 6:41 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

@AGM
– It would be a good idea for you to unvote AV for the moment. Your claim is worth discussing. Thanks.

On one hand AGM is absolutely correct - his claim is unproveable. On the other hand his reaction to AV’s claim and what I know about my role seems to bolster my thought that his claim is true.

I also agree that Quadz would certainly be a good alternative to AGM.

AGM (7) – AGar, Quadz, LC, ShadowDancer, Gandalf, Chronopie, MoI

Anyone listed here … how many of you are willing to flip to Quadz who had 3 votes?

I am. That’s one.

--

AGar wrote:So how are we handling my doublevote? Where am I putting them? Split or both on 1? I can do either.

Logically it would be better for you to split your votes to maintain the balance between AV and lynch2.

That said I’d wait to do so in case Town does move to lynch AGM. In that case a double-vote on AGM might be appropriate given AV currently has 2 votes.

AGar wrote:Ooba: :moonbeams: is what I think of AGM's claim.

Really? I also note that AGM was pushing anyone other than Quadz (the other leading Lynch2 wagon) with his Lynch2 vote. Unless they are scum together that doesn’t make much sense from a scum survivalist mentality.

--

AGM wrote:Oh yeah, and last night I targeted Magna.

THANKS FOR THE LOVE, BRO.

Hey, if you were not playing Lurky McNoContentPants I would not have pushed in your direction. It’s how you’ve played (in a very limited information set) as scum. You weren't prolific but were a solid contributor in LOTR (that is until LOL follow Fate took over, anyway) as Town.

--

Quadz wrote:However, if AGM is third-party, I'm betting there's not actually a doctor, because we've already had 2 doc claims, and no CC to either one. This means that leaving AGM-scum alive = dead Iece-cop

You somehow don’t think Iec is a target regardless of whether AGM dies today?

And leaving AGM-Town alive means Iec lives to fight for at least 1 more day. Who knows, perhaps he will be able to do something useful down the line that doesn’t involve his regular Power.

I also agree with the assessment that Quadz calling AGM 3rd Party and not scum is suspect.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
LordChronos
LordChronos
Mafia Scum
LordChronos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1287 (ISO) » Mon May 09, 2011 6:51 am

Post by LordChronos »

MagnaofIllusion wrote:
@AGM
– It would be a good idea for you to unvote AV for the moment. Your claim is worth discussing. Thanks.

On one hand AGM is absolutely correct - his claim is unproveable. On the other hand his reaction to AV’s claim and what I know about my role seems to bolster my thought that his claim is true.

I also agree that Quadz would certainly be a good alternative to AGM.

AGM (7) – AGar, Quadz, LC, ShadowDancer, Gandalf, Chronopie, MoI

Anyone listed here … how many of you are willing to flip to Quadz who had 3 votes?

I am. That’s one.

I am willing to lynch quadz over AGM in light of the claim and quadz's 3rd party comment, which makes no sense from a town point of view.
I'm a talking computer.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1288 (ISO) » Mon May 09, 2011 7:09 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

Unvote.

Vote Lynch 2: Quadz
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1289 (ISO) » Mon May 09, 2011 7:18 am

Post by chesskid3 »

well diddin is a fuckhead for killing obvtown then
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1290 (ISO) » Mon May 09, 2011 7:26 am

Post by AGar »

MagnaofIllusion wrote:
AGar wrote:Ooba: :moonbeams: is what I think of AGM's claim.

Really? I also note that AGM was pushing anyone other than Quadz (the other leading Lynch2 wagon) with his Lynch2 vote. Unless they are scum together that doesn’t make much sense from a scum survivalist mentality.

I didn't take note of that.

Hm.

I'm really not big on Quadz as Lynch2, but I'll get behind it if that's the popular vote.

Gimme a day to re-read this whole mess. I feel like I'm missing big pieces here to the puzzle. I'll be back with a more appropriate Lynch2 candidate in the next 24 hours.

ooba
ooba
Jack of All Trades
ooba
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1291 (ISO) » Mon May 09, 2011 7:40 am

Post by ooba »

chesskid3 wrote:well diddin is a fuckhead for killing obvtown then
If you had to choose, which one - AGM or Quadz?
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1292 (ISO) » Mon May 09, 2011 7:41 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Quadz
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1293 (ISO) » Mon May 09, 2011 7:47 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

AGar wrote:I didn't take note of that.

Hm.

I'm really not big on Quadz as Lynch2, but I'll get behind it if that's the popular vote.

Gimme a day to re-read this whole mess. I feel like I'm missing big pieces here to the puzzle. I'll be back with a more appropriate Lynch2 candidate in the next 24 hours.

This post is scummy. Both the agreement to just do whatever popular opinion dictates part AND the quickness with which you read and dismissed my claim as :MOONBEAMS:, but then came back to it in a new light the minute someone else prompted you to part.
Shadow Dancer
Shadow Dancer
Mafia Scum
Shadow Dancer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1294 (ISO) » Mon May 09, 2011 8:38 am

Post by Shadow Dancer »

Great news: AGM's claim just became quite a lot more believable recently. I strongly advocate against an AGM-lynch today.
Shadow Dancer
Shadow Dancer
Mafia Scum
Shadow Dancer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1295 (ISO) » Mon May 09, 2011 8:38 am

Post by Shadow Dancer »

I should reread Quad once again :\
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1296 (ISO) » Mon May 09, 2011 8:43 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

SD wrote:If you use your super without claiming the target
and we lynch you it still sounds like a nice tradeoff.

SD wrote:Have you used your Super already, Alma.
(Not only in case we lynch
you but also because if you are telling the truth you are a likely NK and for tripple protection to work it should not matter when you use it, which means you should use it now).

SD wrote:Great news: AGM's claim just became quite a lot more believable recently.
strongly advocate against an AGM-lynch today.

Explain.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1297 (ISO) » Mon May 09, 2011 8:47 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

Shadow Dancer wrote:Great news: AGM's claim just became quite a lot more believable recently. I strongly advocate against an AGM-lynch today.

Great news - I'd like some sort of reasonable explanation of what "Just became" entails.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1298 (ISO) » Mon May 09, 2011 8:53 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

Scum:

AurorusVox
quadz08
AGar
Shadow Dancer
Axelrod
Axelrod
Mafia Scum
Axelrod
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1299 (ISO) » Mon May 09, 2011 8:59 am

Post by Axelrod »

See, the Mafia know that Ice's result on AV is good, yes? They also know whether or not AGM is one of them, yes?

So they know that either
(1) Ice is a full Cop; or
(2a) Ice is a least partly an inaccurate Cop
(2b) AGM is 3rd party scum/neutral of some kind (i.e. Jesus Christ but not one of them).

They are going to be more willing to accept that Ice is accurate, given that they know he's right on AV. So they are more likely to be the ones pushing this 3rd party idea if AGM isn't one of them. They'd still want AGM lynched anyway though, regardless, if he isn't one of them.

I'm surprised people are demanding SD explain what he knows about AGM's use of ability. Isn't that the kind of ability use that is exactly what you don't want to let on where it's been directed?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”