Cogito Ergo Sum
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
YARR!

Post Post #950 (ISO) » Tue May 10, 2011 2:53 am

Post by Cogito Ergo Sum »

I don't see the case against Thor at all.

Ranmaru-chkflip-AGar could've totally made the shooting-a-VT screw-up. Ranmaru should burn.
Scumchat is awesome. Yarr!

~"Multiple exclamation marks are a sure sign of a diseased mind."~
Oman
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
NK Immune Miller Vig

Post Post #951 (ISO) » Tue May 10, 2011 6:56 am

Post by Oman »

Punkin wrote:Um... Oman...

When you're doing all that rereading stuff, you might want to check the list of dead players. One of your lead suspects is kinda on it. Also, he was town.

UNVOTE: Thor
VOTE: chkflip

Not interested in L-1 yet.

I had it open, I just didn't double check. I suck.

Will you still love me?
It's unfortunate that good oral sex excuses bad chemistry. - Korts
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #952 (ISO) » Tue May 10, 2011 7:42 am

Post by chkflip »

inb4 backtracking~

Thor, Ran, I obviously read that particular Thor post in question incorrectly; to be honest, this paper I just turned in drained me entirely. I'll have to reassess where I was going with that and why I thought it was a scummy post.

I can note, however, that I didn't bring up Thor's sheeping D2 because, like I told Crazy, my only D2 post was prod-dodgery (was busy with said paper slash you guys speed lynched NS) lest I would've definitely noted it then.
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #953 (ISO) » Tue May 10, 2011 10:35 am

Post by LlamaFluff »

Flip flopping on Ran a little here. If he understands the setup he is town, if he doesnt he is leaning scum. Need to figure this out a bit better first.
Co-host of The USL Show
GeoGuessr: USL Pony
Fall Guys: Scary Hopping Bonkus
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #954 (ISO) » Tue May 10, 2011 11:11 am

Post by Crazy »

Sorry for my inactivity; I really haven't been feeling well. I should be back soon.
Punkin
Punkin
Goon
Punkin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #955 (ISO) » Tue May 10, 2011 11:46 am

Post by Punkin »

Xine and I have a hydra date today. Not sure what time but certainly before Wednesday.

@Thor:
Your stance was that cog dis suggested PZ was faking his mistake for towncred. Ran, OTOH, countered Crazy's argument (mistake looks legitimate therefore town), by saying that scum might have
actually
forgotten their kill. Those are not even remotely the same thing. In fact, for yours to be true, at the very least, PZ must believe that Ran's is false.

CES wrote:Ranmaru-chkflip-AGar could've totally made the shooting-a-VT screw-up.

Interesting considering #705. CES argued against that team, saying that the possibility of a mistake undermined my speculation about a VT being killed by those three players because of his suspicions. Now he thinks they were the ones who made the mistake? Sounds like a fork in the bullshit stream.

Oman wrote:Will you still love me?

Just promise me that after Llama confirms me, you'll do what we say.

Llama wrote:If he understands the setup he is town, if he doesnt he is leaning scum.

I think it's the opposite, actually. Explain how you got here?

Quid pro quo: If he understands the setup, Ran suspecting you is him suspecting that you'd stake the lives of 2/3 of your remaining team on a 50% chance of there not being a cop/doc combo, while also removing your main tool for dealing with that combo. In other words, if he is neither clueless nor thinks the mafia is, then he is scum.

@Ran:
Do you know how this setup works?
Cogito Ergo Sum
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
YARR!

Post Post #956 (ISO) » Tue May 10, 2011 11:58 am

Punkin wrote:
CES wrote:Ranmaru-chkflip-AGar could've totally made the shooting-a-VT screw-up.

Interesting considering #705. CES argued against that team, saying that the possibility of a mistake undermined my speculation about a VT being killed by those three players because of his suspicions. Now he thinks they were the ones who made the mistake? Sounds like a fork in the bullshit stream.

I don't really look for scum groupings that early and as such I wasn't arguing against that team in any meaningful sense.

Punkin
Punkin
Goon
Punkin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #957 (ISO) » Tue May 10, 2011 12:19 pm

Post by Punkin »

Bullshit. The statement
scum aren't paying attention
is exclusively hunting for groupings. And D3 is significantly earlier than D4? What?

CES: Mafia is three players who made a collective mistake.
Punk: Players A/B/C had a reason to kill the VT.
CES: No, it was a mistake.
CES: Players A/B/C made the mistake.

If CES is scum here, his knee-jerk counter to my team-of-three argument suggests there were two scum in that group. Second-slotting suggests chk. Cardflips from CES/chk just went up in value.
Cogito Ergo Sum
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
YARR!

Post Post #958 (ISO) » Tue May 10, 2011 12:33 pm

Punkin wrote:Bullshit. The statement scum aren't paying attention is exclusively hunting for groupings.

Which is probably why I left it at that statement; it was something that I felt should be noted.

Punkin wrote:And D3 is significantly earlier than D4? What?'

Extra Day + Extra dead scum makes all the difference.

Punkin wrote:CES: Mafia is three players who made a collective mistake.
Punk: Players A/B/C had a reason to kill the VT.
CES: No, it was a mistake.
CES: Players A/B/C made the mistake.

Yeah, no. You're leaving out what I was responding to, i.e. "Except there's not a trio on this list that would have missed that." Nice try.

Oman
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
NK Immune Miller Vig

Post Post #959 (ISO) » Tue May 10, 2011 2:14 pm

Post by Oman »

punkin wrote:Just promise me that after Llama confirms me, you'll do what we say.

No. Just cause you're town doesn't mean you're right!
It's unfortunate that good oral sex excuses bad chemistry. - Korts
Punkin
Punkin
Goon
Punkin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #960 (ISO) » Tue May 10, 2011 2:32 pm

Post by Punkin »

I'm more accurate
than you
. No offense. Look at my meta for specific instances of Llama-Yth and hito-Yth owning the scumz.

Isolated VCA Conclusions

Sullied, in order of scumminess:
chk
CES
Thor/Ran (tied)

Possible teams, in order of likeliness:
chk + Ran
chk + CES
CES + Thor

Overall Conclusions

Top three, in order: chk, Ran, CES. Not interested in lynching outside this list.

Null leaning scummy on Thor. Plum is epically null, which probably means town in this spread. The identities of the Yth-confirmed have not changed at all (reads strengthened across the board).
Twilight Sparkle
Twilight Sparkle
Goon
Twilight Sparkle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #961 (ISO) » Tue May 10, 2011 2:45 pm

Post by Twilight Sparkle »

sorry for my lack of impact. lot of priorities as I move back home and this was lower on the list

still prefer a Ran lynch to a chk because chk and NobodySpecial just DON'T FEEL LIKE SCUMBUDDIES.

Nobody Special wrote:Some thoughts:

Nacho is lurking harder than me. I don't like that.

Both Crazy and chkflp are stalking; aside from the fact that it personally annoys me, it's irritating and against the spirit of the game.

chkflp seems to be doing more out-of-game player analysis than in-game player analysis; that's a common scum tactic.

unvote
Vote: chkflip

I am happier with the chkflp wagon than the Sudo wagon.

Someone asked about my vote for Punkin: it was primarily a reaction to the pressure they put on me to vote. It's my nature; when someone pushes me to vote before I'm ready, I vote
them.
I vote when I'm ready, and not before. And when someone pisses me off, I'm ready to vote them. Clear enough?

If I missed any questions, I apologize; feel free to pester me.

look at that

loooooook

looooooooooooooooooooooook

-hito
Twilight Sparkle is a majestic pony union of hitogoroshi, Mina, and Sotty7.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #962 (ISO) » Tue May 10, 2011 3:22 pm

Post by Thor665 »

Mod - correction V/LA - actual dates are May 12-15, I suck - my bad
Papa Zito
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #963 (ISO) » Tue May 10, 2011 4:03 pm

Post by Papa Zito »

Ranmaru wrote:Ok, if you are interested in the scumz

Why are scum more likely to ask for a case on themselves than town?

Why have you not asked Cyberbob anything despite parking your vote there?

Why isn't your vote on me if I have less content than Cyberbob?

Why didn't you ever vote either of our two flipped scum?
Kappa
Just Monika
Age is a very high price to pay for maturity.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #964 (ISO) » Tue May 10, 2011 6:34 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

Punkin wrote:Double-posting with our other head.

Conversation since the VCA has earned further scumpoints for Ran and chk. The former for under-reacting to my scum-or-dumb declaration and using some pretty bad logic in his stubborn attack on PZ. Scumz forgot who they killed, what?

Chk threw a dirty one-two punch against Thor with the stretchy buddying accusation and some scummy selective quoting. It feels like a desperate mafioso tired of teetering on the brink of a Thor lynch, and may also point to Ran-scum (though I didn't assign points to Ran for that). Chkflip just keeps getting scummier. It's astounding. We're not going to look over the VCA conclusions until tomorrow at the earliest but, no matter what they do to our read on him, I can tell y'all right now that I do
not
want this guy unconfirmed in endgame. Lynch or cop. Period.

This is a gem of a slip from one of the Yth-confirmed...
Crazy wrote:a lot of the reason I voted Ranmaru was because I worried that chk and/or Thor were Llama's confirmed innocents

You think they are scum but looked elsewhere because you were worried the cop got an innocent on them? I assigned double points for this. Not enough to push Crazy anywhere near the suspect list but something to be remembered in endgame if our house of cards comes tumbling down,
especially
if chk and Thor are town.

Ran wrote:You ask for proof of your own scumminess, but you don't even have proof of your own townieness. Meaning, you have no room to ASK FOR A CASE.

Burden of proof: you're doing it wrong.

I don't know what you and Bob mean about me not having content. So what, I double post? This is mafia. I like to add things. Is my pace too much for you?

I didn't know what you meant when you were saying I was clueless. I wasn't attacking PZ about the thing he forgot at ALL. I was telling Chk that buddying is null. That was not an attack.

I was telling PZ he wasn't giving enough content, and that he wasn't scumhunting.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #965 (ISO) » Tue May 10, 2011 6:37 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

Punkin wrote:Xine and I have a hydra date today. Not sure what time but certainly before Wednesday.

@Thor:
Your stance was that cog dis suggested PZ was faking his mistake for towncred. Ran, OTOH, countered Crazy's argument (mistake looks legitimate therefore town), by saying that scum might have
actually
forgotten their kill. Those are not even remotely the same thing. In fact, for yours to be true, at the very least, PZ must believe that Ran's is false.

Oman wrote:Will you still love me?

Just promise me that after Llama confirms me, you'll do what we say.

Llama wrote:If he understands the setup he is town, if he doesnt he is leaning scum.

I think it's the opposite, actually. Explain how you got here?

Quid pro quo: If he understands the setup, Ran suspecting you is him suspecting that you'd stake the lives of 2/3 of your remaining team on a 50% chance of there not being a cop/doc combo, while also removing your main tool for dealing with that combo. In other words, if he is neither clueless nor thinks the mafia is, then he is scum.

@Ran:
Do you know how this setup works?

I have had experience with mafia. So I know what a cop/doc need to do, tracker etc. I just didn't know how to deal with ninjas, and I asked about that.

I don't understand Llama's reasoning. Anyways I don't rely on roles that much so I don't focus on it. If I know there are pr's I'll try not to out them but I was ok with explaining why I asked Llama to crumb.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #966 (ISO) » Tue May 10, 2011 6:38 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

LlamaFluff wrote:Flip flopping on Ran a little here. If he understands the setup he is town, if he doesnt he is leaning scum. Need to figure this out a bit better first.

Don't know what your reasoning is for that. I have played with docs/cops/trackers etc but not ninjas. That is new to me. That's all.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #967 (ISO) » Tue May 10, 2011 6:39 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

Papa Zito wrote:
Ranmaru wrote:Ok, if you are interested in the scumz

Why are scum more likely to ask for a case on themselves than town?

Why have you not asked Cyberbob anything despite parking your vote there?

Why isn't your vote on me if I have less content than Cyberbob?

Why didn't you ever vote either of our two flipped scum?

How about you don't selectively quote me and answer my questions:

Ranmaru wrote:
Papa Zito wrote:
Thor665 wrote:I agree with Ran pointing out PZ's general failure at looking town

Well see that's the difference. I'm not interested in my image. I'm interested in lynched the scumz.

Ok, if you are interested in the scumz, can you answer this:

What do you think about the recent conversations? The VCA? What are your reads?
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #968 (ISO) » Tue May 10, 2011 6:44 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

Sup Chkflip saw you post elsewhere. Thoughts?
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #969 (ISO) » Tue May 10, 2011 6:48 pm

Post by chkflip »

Still trying to decipher Thor's ISO.

Sup, bro?
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #970 (ISO) » Tue May 10, 2011 6:50 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

You should ask him some questions.

Also what do you think about Punkin, Zito, CES, and Bob?

Chillin.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #971 (ISO) » Tue May 10, 2011 7:00 pm

Post by chkflip »

Punkin is here and there for me; I still don't completely comprehend the connections to scum they're linking me to, but that isn't indicative of their alignment.

Zito nor CES post enough for me to be able to lean one way or the other, but I've pretty much been uneasy with CES since D1.

What's the case on Bob? He's town, imo. Same problem as Zito and CES post count wise, but town.

Who are your scumpicks? Aside from the obvious.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #972 (ISO) » Tue May 10, 2011 7:10 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

Bob, Punkin, Zito.

Bob hasn't helped much at all. He has posted too much about playstyles, and minorly scumhunts. How is bob town?

Punkin because he had Plum and CES at null but never even addressed Plum at all. Do they plan to keep their read on Plum AT null? Punkin is also trying to pin me for attacking PZ for him forgetting about Fate. I have never attacked him for that. I was just telling you that buddying was null, not scummy. Although I do like their VCA's and connections. I would want them copped tonight.

Zito doesn't really have anything on Thor. He just jumped on him when he gave me his reads. That was omgus. Zito even selectively quotes me to ask ME questions without answering mine first. (I'd answer them when he answers mine)
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #973 (ISO) » Tue May 10, 2011 7:12 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

EBWOP: Punkin has addressed CES but only a few times. (They asked him for content ONLY once) I do like their catch on CES though. I could go Ces/Thor after Bob/Punkin/Zito.

Crazy is null to me. What do you think of Crazy?
Cogito Ergo Sum
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
YARR!

Post Post #974 (ISO) » Tue May 10, 2011 7:15 pm

^scum

Return to “Completed Open Games”