Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #976 (ISO) » Tue May 10, 2011 7:17 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

EBWOP: Lol next page. Last post was in reference to CES.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #977 (ISO) » Tue May 10, 2011 7:22 pm

Post by chkflip »

Cyberbob wrote:thor dh and llama are p town

chkflp seems kind of village idiot-ish but im really bad at reading those kinds of players so

fate is making a strong case for a policy lynch on himself

apart from sudo and sociopath i dont like agar or nobody special's contributions (also agar liked the dh wagon so theres that)

Posts like this one, for example, make me think Bob is town.

Starting a pattern to perhaps set up a future buss of two partners? On Page 10? I don't think so.
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #978 (ISO) » Tue May 10, 2011 7:34 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

How do you feel about bob calling you a vi? Doesn't that upset you?

Ah so you feel Bob is town because he wouldn't bus his partners so early?
Cyberbob
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #979 (ISO) » Tue May 10, 2011 9:11 pm

Post by Cyberbob »

blah, i wish i could post more often (it's not a matter of time, just rarely picking out things to say)

Ranmaru wrote:Ah so you feel Bob is town because he wouldn't bus his partners so early?

if you're setting up for a grand meta reveal on me I can just go ahead and link you to the relevant game now (FYI EVERYONE I BUSSED A PARTNER FOR LITERALLY ALL OF DAY 1 AND GOT THEM LYNCHED ONE TIME YES IT'S TRUE I DID IT)
tread softly because you tread on my dreams
daddy's little girl ain't a girl no more
"quasi-rape" --Vi
"real liberals" --Yos
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #980 (ISO) » Tue May 10, 2011 9:18 pm

Post by chkflip »

It's entirely plausible for him to have began to crumb for a future bussing, but I don't think it happened. Even with this meta-information, bussing two partners at once? Seems too ridiculous in a setup like this for Cyberbob to do that.

What's up with the superfluous first question there? I see no town motivated reason to ask it.

UNVOTE: Thor665
VOTE: Ranmaru
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #981 (ISO) » Tue May 10, 2011 10:03 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

Cyberbob wrote:blah, i wish i could post more often (it's not a matter of time, just rarely picking out things to say)

Ranmaru wrote:Ah so you feel Bob is town because he wouldn't bus his partners so early?

if you're setting up for a grand meta reveal on me I can just go ahead and link you to the relevant game now (FYI EVERYONE I BUSSED A PARTNER FOR LITERALLY ALL OF DAY 1 AND GOT THEM LYNCHED ONE TIME YES IT'S TRUE I DID IT)

Ok, post it then.

chkflip wrote:It's entirely plausible for him to have began to crumb for a future bussing, but I don't think it happened. Even with this meta-information, bussing two partners at once? Seems too ridiculous in a setup like this for Cyberbob to do that.

What's up with the superfluous first question there? I see no town motivated reason to ask it.

I understand. So you don't think Bob would have the balls to do that?

I asked why you didn't say anything about it. Why is that?
Cyberbob
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #982 (ISO) » Tue May 10, 2011 10:58 pm

Post by Cyberbob »

tread softly because you tread on my dreams
daddy's little girl ain't a girl no more
"quasi-rape" --Vi
"real liberals" --Yos
Oman
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
NK Immune Miller Vig

Post Post #983 (ISO) » Tue May 10, 2011 11:25 pm

Post by Oman »

Punkin wrote:I'm more accurate
than you
. No offense.

..huh, ouch.
It's unfortunate that good oral sex excuses bad chemistry. - Korts
Punkin
Punkin
Goon
Punkin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #984 (ISO) » Wed May 11, 2011 1:24 am

Post by Punkin »

Sorry, I didn't mean for that to come off as harsh, but you
did
just second-slot a dead guy.

Speaking of harsh...

@Ran:
I see that you posted some stuff at us. I read it and noted that you are either incapable of reasonable discussion or spewing crap on purpose but, either way, I see no benefit to addressing any of it. I'm getting really tired of you trumpeting about with worthless questions and blatant point-missing. I'm getting tired of you murdering logic and acting as if word count is an infallible measure of alignment. And of you accusing obv-town players of failing to scumhunt when you don't seem to know what the word means.

I want you to look back at the VCA and take note of the fact that you have
never
voted scum in this game. If you are town, you haven't helped us at all and, in fact, are helping the scum by creating a smokescreen of worthless noise. If you are scum, your flailing isn't going to do you any good and it's annoying as hell. Either way, please try to invoke some kind of filter between your brain and your keyboard. Thank you.

Now can we
please
lynch chkflip?
Punkin
Punkin
Goon
Punkin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #985 (ISO) » Wed May 11, 2011 1:39 am

Post by Punkin »

^ made me look back at the lynch wagons

Of the uncomfirmed...
  • Thor and Ran have only lynched town.
  • CES and chk have lynched one of each.
  • PZ and Crazy have lynched one scum each and zero town.
  • Cyberbob has lynched everyone.

Seems about right considering our reads.
Papa Zito
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #986 (ISO) » Wed May 11, 2011 2:54 am

Post by Papa Zito »

Punkin wrote:Cyberbob has lynched everyone.

lol

Ranmaru wrote:(I'd answer them when he answers mine)

ok

@Plum
: I can't figure out your alignment post moar plz. Bonus starter: Who'd be 3rd on your scumlist?
Kappa
Just Monika
Age is a very high price to pay for maturity.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #987 (ISO) » Wed May 11, 2011 5:37 am

Post by chkflip »

Punkin wrote:Now can we
please
lynch chkflip?

Might I inquire what your full case on me is? You've said you have a lot, but all I continually see are VCA comments and shots at my intellect. Both are fine and well but you said a while back that I had a huge number of scumtells. Pray tell, what are they? I'm making my best effort to make this a learning experience so I'm less VI in future games, but people just calling me scum without proof doesn't really do much for me. Thanks.

Ranmaru, what are you talking about in that second question? My VI status still? Well, if you
must
know, Bob later said that I'm "trying my very best" and I am. Still sucks, apparently, but I'm not blind to my faults. Getting upset over it is just childish.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #988 (ISO) » Wed May 11, 2011 5:49 am

Post by chkflip »

EBWODP:

MODSKEE
:
V/LA Friday, Mar. 13 through Sunday, Mar. 15

Camping trip to go get wasted in the woods in celebration to the thirtieth year of my brother's life.
Punkin
Punkin
Goon
Punkin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #989 (ISO) » Wed May 11, 2011 10:38 am

Post by Punkin »

PZ wrote:
Punkin wrote:Cyberbob has lynched everyone.

lol

:) inb4bobsigsit

@chk:
Yeah, sure. It's going to take me a bit thought because when we first started our notes we only logged post numbers but failed to write down reasons. Right now I can give you this breakdown...

Behavioral +18 = 24 scum - 6 town.
VCA +23 = 6 d3 + 17 d4.
Activity -4 (d1 only).
Total +39.

By comparison, Ran's total in our #2 slot is +29. Our towniest slot has -11.

Where have I attacked your intellect? I don't remember typing (or thinking) anything like that regarding you.
Punkin
Punkin
Goon
Punkin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #990 (ISO) » Wed May 11, 2011 11:47 am

Post by Punkin »

@chk:
Here you go. FTR, I'm not really interested in a point-by-point defense. I'm only providing this because you asked.

Your entrance was all RVS in spite of some things to comment on, followed by fence riding which you then backed off of and described as inspired by self-consciousness. You buddied to a few players in ways that suggested you knew our alignments (and seemed overdefensive to Xine), posted fluff, excused yourself by citing RVS on page 4, and built false links.

In #163, you made a baseless vote on the lead wagon while citing an invisible case, posted crap attacks, and made an unnecessary meta-argument about how you are always scummy. In #289, you made a vote change that seemed inspired by the fact that Nacho was gaining cred, but tried to attribute it to an attack elsewhere. You provided soft support for a lead wagon but bounced around it.

You demonstrated a lack of careful reading and changed your play to ease pressure in the same post (double points). Your vote on Sudo followed selective reasoning and misrepped him (SP is the one who caught the first half of this in #393, we sheeped it into our notes). You received one point each for the voting dynamics I discussed in #409 and #418, and for using that preemptive meta defense you'd initiated earlier.

At this point there is a several page gap in our notes regarding you but not others, which means you were null or we were distracted by other people. I should probably reread your iso during that period to see which, but not right now. Anyway...

You voted Ran without comment which I don't find scummy by itself but it was out of character for you, came at a time when there was a lot to discuss (Thor-Ran dilemma, cop claim) and was strategically safe considering Llama's vote. You received one point for connections to AGar, one point each for a stretchy attack and quote twisting, and one for strategic voting.

Overall, most of your votes have followed a scum agenda (as evidenced in the VCAs) and have been attributed to one-liner reasons that seem more like excuses than beliefs.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #991 (ISO) » Wed May 11, 2011 12:33 pm

Post by singersigner »

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

Punkin (0):
Cyberbob (1): Ranmaru
Oman (0):
Papa Zito (0):
Ranmaru (5): Cyberbob, LlamaFluff, Cogito Ergo Sum, chkflip, Papa Zito
Thor665 (3): Twilight Sparkle, Plum, Oman
Plum (0):
chkflip (2): Thor665, Punkin
Cogito Ergo Sum (0):
Llamafluff (0):
Twilight Sparkle (0):
Crazy (0):

Not voting (1): Crazy

V/LA Thor 5/12-5/15
V/LA chkflip 5/13-5/15

Deadline is May 19th, 2011 at 5pm MST.
Glork and quadz08 are my favorite.

I like tomatoes.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #992 (ISO) » Wed May 11, 2011 3:46 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

Punkin wrote:Sorry, I didn't mean for that to come off as harsh, but you
did
just second-slot a dead guy.

Speaking of harsh...

@Ran:
I see that you posted some stuff at us. I read it and noted that you are either incapable of reasonable discussion or spewing crap on purpose but, either way, I see no benefit to addressing any of it. I'm getting really tired of you trumpeting about with worthless questions and blatant point-missing. I'm getting tired of you murdering logic and acting as if word count is an infallible measure of alignment. And of you accusing obv-town players of failing to scumhunt when you don't seem to know what the word means.

I want you to look back at the VCA and take note of the fact that you have
never
voted scum in this game. If you are town, you haven't helped us at all and, in fact, are helping the scum by creating a smokescreen of worthless noise. If you are scum, your flailing isn't going to do you any good and it's annoying as hell. Either way, please try to invoke some kind of filter between your brain and your keyboard. Thank you.

Now can we
please
lynch chkflip?

I thought Agar was town... I was wrong on that note.

When it came to the NS lynch, I was recently V/LA. I didn't even get chance to post, and NS was quicklynched. I might have voted NS to wagon but I didn't think he was scummy either, just being very lurky.

Stop trying to stifle how I play. I will not stop for you at all. Don't you wonder why Bob came out to defend himself when I asked Chk for his reads? (which included Bob)

I do think questions about people's reads who don't contribute much is important. I'm not going to solely rely on your VCA, I'm going to rely on my own questioning and pressuring.

'worthless noise' I won't let anyone breathe. I won't hesitate. Sorry. I don't care what you think.

Please state how you think my questions are worthless, and I'll consider on how to improve them. : D
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #993 (ISO) » Wed May 11, 2011 3:51 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

And yeah, I'm good with lynching Chk. I'd think he could be connected to Bob somehow. Don't get his town read on him. (He states that he thinks Bob is town because he THINKS bob wouldn't bus a buddy or two that early) and I don't get why Bob came in to prove that he'd do it or not. I'll read it soon and give thoughts.

Unvote
Vote: Chkflip
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #994 (ISO) » Wed May 11, 2011 3:56 pm

Post by Crazy »

VOTE: chkflip

I've already stated my preference to the chk wagon. I'll find time for this game soon, but tonight, my input is needed more in my other game.
Oman
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
NK Immune Miller Vig

Post Post #995 (ISO) » Thu May 12, 2011 2:04 am

Post by Oman »

Ranmaru wrote:And yeah, I'm good with lynching Chk. I'd think he could be connected to Bob somehow. Don't get his town read on him. (He states that he thinks Bob is town because he THINKS bob wouldn't bus a buddy or two that early) and I don't get why Bob came in to prove that he'd do it or not. I'll read it soon and give thoughts.

Unvote
Vote: Chkflip

This is your great counter-wagon? Also, massivescumpoints for making this jump when yours starts to build speed.
It's unfortunate that good oral sex excuses bad chemistry. - Korts
Papa Zito
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #996 (ISO) » Thu May 12, 2011 3:04 am

Post by Papa Zito »

Ranmaru 122 wrote:Bob, Punkin, Zito.

Ranmaru 123 wrote:I could go Ces/Thor after Bob/Punkin/Zito.

Ranmaru 129 wrote:vote: Chkflip.

wat
Kappa
Just Monika
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #997 (ISO) » Thu May 12, 2011 6:48 am

Post by chkflip »

Y'know, Punk, I can't find it now. It might've been when you were talking to another player about seeing what you just saw, but in hindsight? That doesn't make sense either.

What I will note, though, is that you've pegged down two scum attacking myself and Crazy... but are solid on the fact that I'm scum over Crazy. Certainly it's because of the points you've presented, and I respect that, but I'd like to know where he sits on your scumdar.

Is there a guide for dummies on that point system? lol

Zito, I wanted to say that. Bah to you ninjas saying all the smart things so I've got nothin'~
Papa Zito
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #998 (ISO) » Thu May 12, 2011 8:27 am

Post by Papa Zito »

Current wagons:

Ranmaru (5): Cyberbob, LlamaFluff, Cogito Ergo Sum, chkflip, Papa Zito
Thor665 (3): Twilight Sparkle, Plum, Oman
chkflip (4): Thor665, Punkin, Crazy, Ranmaru

This will be important later.
Kappa
Just Monika
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #999 (ISO) » Thu May 12, 2011 11:17 am

Post by LlamaFluff »

Punkin wrote:
Llama wrote:If he understands the setup he is town, if he doesnt he is leaning scum.

I think it's the opposite, actually. Explain how you got here?

Quid pro quo: If he understands the setup, Ran suspecting you is him suspecting that you'd stake the lives of 2/3 of your remaining team on a 50% chance of there not being a cop/doc combo, while also removing your main tool for dealing with that combo. In other words, if he is neither clueless nor thinks the mafia is, then he is scum.

I figure by understanding the setup, there is no reason to attack me as scum since he knows im telling the truth. Attacking me will instantly antagonize one of the players in the game with the most athority, who has just claimed role information, practically suicidal since I can just get him lynched today, or cop him tonight eliminating him quickly. Given that attacking me is near suicide as scum, he is town if he understands the setup unless his partner is in a place of near inconcieveable power, even then, its next to suicide since at least four of his partners upcoming kills, odds on five, are wasted already, elimnating any chance of manipulating lylo to ideal.

Now, if he doesnt get the setup, he may be hoping to get me lynched somehow today, or at least avoid getting caught long enough to pull of a lynch a little later in the game as he failed to realize what my presence also means, meaning this would need to be a complete scumteam gambit, which is very unlikely. I see the poor play given the setup from him signifying that as scum he has no idea what the setup is, at the same time though, not knowing the setup... why claim vanilla? This just really has me on edge and doubting my read, but the last thing I want is to out a doctor today.
Co-host of The USL Show
GeoGuessr: USL Pony
Fall Guys: Scary Hopping Bonkus

Return to “Completed Open Games”