Newbie 1076: Day Three

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Otolia
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6 (isolation #0) » Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:33 am

Post by Otolia »

Creepy avatar is a good way to get lynched. And what if I vote to lynch you Sakako ?
Otolia
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #28 (isolation #1) » Tue Mar 08, 2011 11:13 pm

Post by Otolia »

Kagetora wrote:Well my thought is we should risk our mislynch tomorrow rather than today, when the odds are at least a little better.
VOTE: No Lynch
No Lynch in D1 is increasing the mafia win chances in our setup. It's not always the case but I believe stats have been made on that (dispo on the wiki). So I wouldn't recommend a No Lynch today.
DarlaBlueEyes wrote:On the case of all these random votes...I'd have to lay mine down somewhere around...
vote: Otalia

Cos I don't like your avi. :P
My avatar is a fractal image, it's not fit to the quadratic dimension of the space and I'll try to change that.
Otolia
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #41 (isolation #2) » Thu Mar 10, 2011 1:14 am

Post by Otolia »

The RVS is not over since no one has been really targeted. I wouldn't recommend unvoting now.

As for now it's impossible to say who is scum and who is not. You are ought to know that since you are an SE. Don't play dumb with us, that could be your end.
Otolia
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #58 (isolation #3) » Fri Mar 11, 2011 4:25 am

Post by Otolia »

chkflip wrote:
Common
:
- Which part of the world do you hail from?

- How many games of mafia have you played before?
I'm french and thus no native english speaker. I then suggest you that you keep speaking a understandable english and not some slang from wherever you might be born, because I won't learn that to please you.

Many IRL, one on this website.
chkflip wrote:
Otolia
:
- So you don't recommend un-voting, nor do you recommend a No Lynch. What
do
you recommend?
Freespeech country ? Anyone ? Mind your own business !
Otolia
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #64 (isolation #4) » Sat Mar 12, 2011 12:15 am

Post by Otolia »

I had fun, not enough to justify continuing foolishly in this direction though. Thanks for your replies everyone. I was merely attempting to bring some conversation in this boring D1. Don't hate it on the french ;) he'd already given up. Moving on because none of us looked good there.

As for your question, chkflip, I frankly don't know what do answer. I personaly hate RVS, and I don't find RQS any better. And because I'm not a genius I didn't find any other option, I have to bear it like anyone else. But that doesn't mean I have to participate actively by casting votes upon everyone. That's the way I play in Day 1 nothing more to add.

PS : No I wasn't confused.
Otolia
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #66 (isolation #5) » Sat Mar 12, 2011 7:22 am

Post by Otolia »

DarkFlashlight wrote:That sounds like a lame excuse. Playing dumb wouldn't get anyone in the hotseat other than you, which is exactly what happened.
But nobody voted against me ... I don't see any hotseat here. And you can consider it as a lame excuse it doesn't matter to me. You can even vote against me if it's what it takes to get this day started.
DarkFlashlight wrote:
Otolia wrote:Moving on because none of us looked good there.
I'm dying to know why anyone other than you looked bad there.
Well you all were hook to my trolling so it doesn't make you looks good (anyhting to do with mafia though=
Otolia
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #73 (isolation #6) » Sat Mar 12, 2011 11:03 pm

Post by Otolia »

Sakako wrote:Otolia, as someone who drew attention to themselves far too much in his early games, I can say that it's most usually a bad thing. Even when I was town, I still got lynched either day 1 or day 2, because I was trying to be too tricky.

The moral of the story is, don't do it. It's usually not pro-town to look like you've got a secret.

Anyone else agree?
I don't agree. There is no such law and you can always escape a lynch if you try hard. Whether it's pro-town or not is another question but transparent play isn't always pro-town. Nevertheless it's maybe time for the people that claim they know how to play to start scumhunting or to vote No Lynch.

I'll be replaced between the 15/03 and 24/03. I'll will take my seat back (if I'm still alive) at that point. The mod will be informed of the player who will replace me and will decide what to do with this information.

Edited because red is my color, not yours.
~Nacho
Last edited by Nachomamma8 on Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:38 am, edited 3 times in total.
Otolia
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #76 (isolation #7) » Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:20 am

Post by Otolia »

@ Nacho :
I did only used the thing so it wasn't on purpose. Could you please make my text looks different from the rest so that people know it's something that don't concern my play in itself.

Sure!
~Nacho
Otolia
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #175 (isolation #8) » Wed Mar 23, 2011 10:48 pm

Post by Otolia »

Otolia reporting in, I'll check what happened with GreyICE during my trip. I have to warn you though, I won't unvote Olinea in the time being because I trust Grey to choose his vote carefully enough to be valid to my eyes as we have a similar playstyle.
Otolia
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #177 (isolation #9) » Thu Mar 24, 2011 12:27 am

Post by Otolia »

MrBump wrote:You're voting Olinea and don't know why.
And as a matter of fact I'm going to let GreyICE post a last time against Olinea.
Otolia
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #183 (isolation #10) » Thu Mar 24, 2011 5:17 am

Post by Otolia »

This game is making me very very dumb. Inside jokes and private duels are not useful. I trust GreyICE because we have the same Role PM, thus if he thought Olinea was scummy why shouldn't I follow his ideas ? You are all very suspicious to me anyhow and my number of town reads is null.
Otolia
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #186 (isolation #11) » Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:33 am

Post by Otolia »

DarkFlashlight wrote:
Otolia wrote:I trust GreyICE because we have the same Role PM, thus if he thought Olinea was scummy why shouldn't I follow his ideas ?
You're shadowing someone because your assumption is they couldn't be wrong. Did you even read Grey's argument?
I did and as a matter of fact he send me a very insightful PM about this case. Here it is !
GreyICE as Otolia wrote:
Common Man
:
Olinea wrote:Common Man's self-vote looks like
bad
AtE. There was absolutely no reason to do that, and frankly it comes across as an attempt to buy "non-mafia" credit, because like hell that'll buy you town cred.
An attempt to buy non-mafia credit. Aka, show yourself to be town. That seems like a fairly fat finger of suspicion. When called on it:
Olinea wrote:
GreyICE wrote:1) Offers to join the prevailing wagon
Is that so?
Olinea wrote:~Common Man's self-vote looks like
bad
AtE. There was absolutely no reason to do that, and frankly it comes across as an attempt to buy "non-mafia" credit, because like hell that'll buy you town cred.
That was a good one, I needed a laugh.
Deflection. That was a fairly clear feeler to see if the common man lynch was still alive, and when called, he just deflects. In fact, Olinea has never given a strong position about Common man at all.

None? He's never even commented on the feelers. Hell, I've seen CM variants in enough of my newbie games (peg leg, KodamaKon, Shadow1psc, etc.) to know exactly how this has gone. But outside of that one comment and the deflection, Olinea has never pushed towards common man... or questioned anyone's push... or done anything.

That wagon is a town wagon pushed by town, because Common Man's play is so anti-town it hurts. He's still town though.

The feeler? Meh. Bad. The deflection? Worrying.
Olinea wrote:~Kagetora is playing to a town meta, IMO. Never seen him as scum, but if he were scum I think he'd be
much
more inclined to appeal to the general view of "no lynching is bad" in order to avoid confrontation. He sticks to his guns, which is good.
That's literally the only town read he has.
Otolia
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #190 (isolation #12) » Thu Mar 24, 2011 10:19 am

Post by Otolia »

I think you don't understand the situation. I choose GreyICE to replace me during my V/LA. He was me. Period.
It's not a usual replacement where people are forced to deal with other people reads and slips and make them their own. I spoke about the game with him before the replacement and I did the same after. Thus it's only logical to adopt his point of view.

I'm a not totally convinced of his case on Olinea but that doesn't mean, I'll put aside what he had done this past week, first that'd be rude and second that'd be a waste of time. Sure Common Man looks scummy but he is a poor little newbie while Olinea isn't. I think Olinea is a fairly reasonable target and I won't let the souffle goes down just because 3 people considers I am wrong.
Otolia
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #192 (isolation #13) » Thu Mar 24, 2011 10:42 am

Post by Otolia »

Small error in the Vote 1-6 on the people 'Not Voting' : a name is missing.

Thank you, the error has been fixed.
Carry on, people. Nothing to see here.
Otolia
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #206 (isolation #14) » Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:50 am

Post by Otolia »

Glass wrote:
otolia wrote:I won't unvote Olinea in the time being because I trust Grey to choose his vote carefully enough to be valid to my eyes as we have a similar playstyle.
Ya.... Except you know... It might not be valid?
And ? Voting is betting that someone is scum acoording to one's belief and/or logic. Why shouldn't follow my self-chosen replacement if I trsut him to do the right decisions ?
Glass wrote:
otolia wrote:I trust GreyICE because we have the same Role PM, thus if he thought Olinea was scummy why shouldn't I follow his ideas ?
Even if you/ice are town it does not make him infallible. If all townies were infallible there would never be any maf wins, now would there?

I am curious as to why that PM from ice has "Common Man:" at the top considering that it is all about Olinea.
Olinea wrote:
GreyICE as Otolia wrote:That wagon is a town wagon pushed by town, because Common Man's play is so anti-town it hurts. He's still town though.
This is why I’m thinking Otolia is Town. Scum GreyICE wouldn’t have a need to inform Otolia of his read on Common Man since he’d inherently know Common Man was Town anyways. The Town reads are also consistent – he called MrBump Town and Bump has been a proponent of the Common Man wagon for a while. I realize the message may have been edited but, from what I’ve read of GreyICE, it matches his writing style pretty well. At least more so than it matches Otolia.
Of course I edited the message, some of his insights are not for you to see since it was fluff.
DarkFlashlight wrote:
Otolia wrote:I'm a not totally convinced of his case on Olinea but that doesn't mean, I'll put aside what he had done this past week, first that'd be rude...
Are you for real?
Can any of you answer without giving me the impression that you are retarded ? Is that so hard to write an accurate and proper question when you don't understand something I've said ?
Sakako wrote:Also, what I was saying as per Otolia's misgrasp of the language is just that. I merely think that he misunderstood what was being asked of him, and so he responded with a little bit more gusto than would be proper for someone with nothing to hide. I didn't think he was being scummy at all.
As much as I love people who looks down on me, I think you are wrong. I have a very good if not almost bilingual understanding of the english language. Though my writings are not as good as my reading. I understand what you wrote but I can't see the motivation under it, so it's not so strange that you are considering my answers as being a little bit off. My first game was also a little bit like this.
MrBump wrote:Otolia's whole "I'm following someone else's logic" is very anti-town. It's not scummy, but anti-town. As with the rest of his play. Sort it out.
Is that so hard for you people to trust someone who has
NO FUCKING INCENTIVES
to lie to me ? I follow his reasoning because I have to this point no better case on someone. I am witnessing a bad town play overall. Not very organized and surely too suspicious for a D1 especially in a Newbie game where all the replacement are SEs ... So as my vote on Olinea isn't dangerous I'm keeping it as a sort of FoS.
Otolia
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #208 (isolation #15) » Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:34 am

Post by Otolia »

/facepalm
Otolia wrote:
Glass wrote:
otolia wrote:I won't unvote Olinea in the time being because I trust Grey to choose his vote carefully enough to be valid to my eyes as we have a similar playstyle.
Ya.... Except you know... It might not be valid?
And ? Voting is betting that someone is scum acoording to one's belief and/or logic. Why shouldn't follow my self-chosen replacement if I trust him to do the right decisions ?
I'll stop posting on that subject before I become too terrified by our non-understanding and ask for replacement.
Otolia
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #220 (isolation #16) » Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:21 pm

Post by Otolia »

I'm against No Lynch. Thus I'll put Sakako at L-1 : VOTE: Sakako
Otolia
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #224 (isolation #17) » Fri Mar 25, 2011 10:11 pm

Post by Otolia »

I don't care whatever read you have on me, Olinea. This town is getting nowhere, thus I voted for the biggest wagon as I am strictly opposed to No Lynch.
Otolia
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #259 (isolation #18) » Sat Mar 26, 2011 11:53 pm

Post by Otolia »

Here is what we gonna do, I'm gonna unvote and let you do your stuff. If I feel by the beginning of the next day that I don't wanna play here anymore, I'll ask for replacement. And you can scream "scum" all you want I won't do anything to prevent any No Lynch or whatever floats your boat.

UNVOTE
Otolia
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #261 (isolation #19) » Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:00 am

Post by Otolia »

I can't play if I'm not understood by you that's all. Stop applying your crooked logic to everyone (as most of you do), I had my reasons to trust GreyICE, I had my reason to vote Sakako (which I gave) and I explain you why I'm unvoting. It's not what you would do but it's not illogical.
Otolia
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #263 (isolation #20) » Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:16 am

Post by Otolia »

I can and I will if by the end of D2 I am still alive and I still wanna hit my head against the wall each time something is talking to me. That's not why I play Mafia.

As for me being a scum, I think that's quite the hypothesis you are making. Sure I didn't scumhunt (was trying to clear the sheets on my trust of GreyICE - which I am still doing, thus failing at it) then I voted Sakakio because he had the biggest wagon ad I knew I would have only a few hours of posting during the weekend. That wasn't very smart I guess. And finally I let you do your stuff because I don't know what I can add to make you believe you are making a mistake in killing me (if you are a town of course)
Otolia
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #266 (isolation #21) » Sun Mar 27, 2011 5:36 am

Post by Otolia »

Actually my last decision is town oriented. I can't get you to understand me and since this is general, I am not a target for the mafia since I don't bring anything to the town so I have to take a decision. I am not giving up because I'm mad, I am willing to ask for a replacement so that someone will be able to give the town more useful insight because I am deep down in a position where I will be under great suspicion what I do/write/say.

@ Glass : I don't understand that question :
Glass wrote:
Bump wrote:I know, from your point of view, he's town and you're town.
Directed at otolia, why are you so insistent that otolia is town?
Furthermore, I have done enough hopping for today. I didn't have much time to have reads though I think that Mr. Bump noticing "killing" could be suspicious. I am trying to stop my bad play so don't ask me to add more oil on my altar.
Otolia
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #268 (isolation #22) » Sun Mar 27, 2011 5:48 am

Post by Otolia »

Well that could be revealing his scumminess but how is that a question for me ? You said " Directed to Otolia "
Otolia
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #272 (isolation #23) » Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:50 am

Post by Otolia »

I really need a Modcount

Summon Moderator.
Otolia
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #282 (isolation #24) » Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:35 am

Post by Otolia »

Ok, I had enough of this bullshit. Mr Bump doesn't do anything to helpme clear my play, he is misquoting what I said. I'll ask for replacement after the beginning of D2.
Otolia
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #285 (isolation #25) » Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:00 pm

Post by Otolia »

See DBE, this is exactly why if want to smash your pretty face with a baseball bat. I have played Mafia IRL for a long time before coming here and I know how to deal with frustration. However I can't help but being annoyed by people like you who are arrogant, and look down on me. I don't even understand how someone like you play newbie games. CM left for others reasons but this all town have responsability in his left but nobody his taking its responsability. Playing with newbies isn't the same as playing with SEs or ICs. I dare suggest you to keep your maternalism for you and help newbies to improve their play instead of bashing them like you do with me.

The sole person who has been helping me in order for me to clear my play and solve the case I made is Glass. Mr. Bump obviously won't allow that and you come after a V/LA and you arrogantly try to maternize me. How is this suppose to help anyone ? Really explain me with your almighty wisdom.

I did my best to propose actions but the town didn't want to allow that. I explained the consequences beforehand and so far, I am not seeing any improvement in your various play.

I am SCUM.
Otolia
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #286 (isolation #26) » Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:03 pm

Post by Otolia »

FUUUU, I wanted to claim Vanilla Townie.
Otolia
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #335 (isolation #27) » Fri Apr 01, 2011 8:59 am

Post by Otolia »

I'm still asking myself if I should get replaced. I have more reads now but I have little time in the week end and the beginning of next week. So if you feel I should get replaced now please say it.
Otolia
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #341 (isolation #28) » Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:00 pm

Post by Otolia »

I was pissed, and I wanted you to lynch me by getting you emotional . And curiously enough you didn't. Even though people thought I deserved it. Thus I am thinking the scum who voted Sakako thought I was not a threat and decided to finish the most dangerous player.
Otolia
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #355 (isolation #29) » Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:03 am

Post by Otolia »

Since I am poised to carry on with you, I will post as soon as I finished my thing here. It could take a week (GF is getting back to her place leaving me :( ) so don't hope for too much in the mean time.
Otolia
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #376 (isolation #30) » Wed Apr 06, 2011 12:09 am

Post by Otolia »

I will repeat what I said in my other game. This week is a tough one for me, I have to flight back to Berlin, my GF went home in Finland, I had to meet my supervisor yesterday. I am reading the thread and I know this sound like active lurking but I am not willing to give this game any more time until Saturday/Sunday.

Anyhow i think you made a big mistake in killing Sakako, his lynch came out of nowhere when I gave you a perfect reason to lynch me. It's maybe a newbie game but still some people were far too rash and switched their votes too easily/lynch Sakako too easily. I also think that Mr. Bump showed he is more enclined to be town than scum. He didn't light the fire on me again (which would have been easy) and keep posting almost alone. That's a given. Otherwise I will need more reading to give a full post but DBE and DFL are for me the scums right now. Not voting though.
Otolia
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #389 (isolation #31) » Thu Apr 07, 2011 1:03 am

Post by Otolia »

I unvoted Sakako ! Don't get me into your delirium Mr. Bump !

If you want to point fingers at someone you'd better do it on something true ...
Otolia
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #408 (isolation #32) » Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:57 pm

Post by Otolia »

I won't hammer him. It still way before the dusk so no need to hurry. We already did a quickhammer and nothing good has come of it. I'd rather wait. I'll use this to re-read the topic.
Otolia
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #413 (isolation #33) » Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:34 am

Post by Otolia »

Here is the complete PM :
GreyICE wrote:Well, dun think I can, but here's the logic:

Alright, last post on why I'm really no fan of Olinea this game.

1) Commentary:

I was half honest when I said it was scum to comment on your predecessor. That comes from scum a middling amount of the time. Finding them scummy, on the other hand, is scum 95% of the time. Olinea fell into a gentle middle ground. That hasn't made me happy - doesn't, won't, never will. That being said, I poked Olinea's completes, and its a lot less than I initially expected. So it could just be a newbie tell.

2) Common Man:
~Common Man's self-vote looks like
bad
An attempt to buy non-mafia credit. Aka, show yourself to be town. That seems like a fairly fat finger of suspicion. When called on it:
Olinea wrote:
GreyICE wrote:1) Offers to join the prevailing wagon
Is that so?
Olinea wrote:~Common Man's self-vote looks like
bad
That was a good one, I needed a laugh.
Deflection. That was a fairly clear feeler to see if the common man lynch was still alive, and when called, he just deflects. In fact, Olinea has never given a strong position about Common man at all.

None? He's never even commented on the feelers. Hell, I've seen CM variants in enough of my newbie games (peg leg, KodamaKon, Shadow1psc, etc.) to know exactly how this has gone. But outside of that one comment and the deflection, Olinea has never pushed towards common man... or questioned anyone's push... or done anything.

That wagon is a town wagon pushed by town, because Common Man's play is so anti-town it hurts. He's still town though.

The feeler? Meh. Bad. The deflection? Worrying.

Olinea wrote:~Kagetora is playing to a town meta, IMO. Never seen him as scum, but if he were scum I think he'd be
much
more inclined to appeal to the general view of "no lynching is bad" in order to avoid confrontation. He sticks to his guns, which is good.
That's literally the only town read he has.

At the moment here are his reads:

1) Common Man - "attempting to buy non-mafia cred," lol deflect when questioned on it
2) Kagetora - "townish for pushing his silly idea."
3) GreyICE/Otolia - scum, for thinking I'm scummy!

Chkflip is fairly bad. Still, I have a bad experience with finding ICs scummy (I like... always do). But he's scummier than most. The way he waited for me to leave to push you... I'm a time bomb. You're a relative unknown. Although just as dangerous IMHO (ya need to work on your scum game though) :twisted:
Bump is town
Sakako is ... meh town ... meh scum ...
Kage is town, if nothing else because his scum partner would be kicking him in thread about that opinion
DBE is badtown
CM is prob-town

My town reads blow chunks this game.

Since you're me, I see no problems in sending this. Post from it as you will
Otolia
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #424 (isolation #34) » Sun Apr 10, 2011 11:50 am

Post by Otolia »

For the scum advice, it was for this game. Won by him replacing me.
Olinea wrote: DarkFlashlight (0) -
Otolia (1) -
Sakako

Glass (1) - DarlaBlueEyes
MrBump (0) -
Kagetora (0) -
Olinea
(0) -
L-1
Sakako
(4) -
Olinea
chkflip
, Glass, MrBump
DarlaBlueEyes (0) -
chkflip
(0) -
Not Voting (2): DarkFlashlight, Otolia
No Lynch (1): Kagetora

MrBump rounding it off here. His reasoning is that the Sakako wagon is probably not going to burn out and he wanted to get to DAT STORY TIEM. Uh-uh. There was pretty much
no
suspicion from MrBump on Sakako, and he had doubts about Otolia/Kagetora/chkflip beforehand.

Things I notice:
~Kagetora's vote not budging an inch is worrisome, it makes it pretty difficult to get a good read.
~I'd be willing to bet a chunk of money on there being at least 1 scum in [DarkFlashlight, Glass, MrBump]; I can see Darkie/Glass and MrBump/Glass but not Darkie/MrBump. [DarlaBlueEyes, Kagetora] make everybody generally uneasy but they don't pair well with many. I still think Otolia is frustrated Town.

Vote: Glass
Look at the first post of Olinea after N1. The following extract shows how all of this was a giant mascarade of scumhunt. It's Mr. Bump who is putting Sakako at L-1, he is the one who made the decision to lynch him over me (even though I did a perfect false scumslip). I don't say Sakako was a bad lynch, but I was a MUCH BETTER ONE, so the only reason I could still be alive is that the scum thought I was more worthwile alive because I didn't show a clear logical spirit.

In Newbie Games the objectives is to get to LyLo for the scum. In LyLo everything is possible and scum have high success rate due to the newbies who are not that experienced. A good reason to keep me alive would have been my false slip (remember I was wagonned for almost nothing) it's a perfect WIFOM excuse for any scum. If as a scum other players make the mistake to create WIFOM for you, you don't lynch them so they can be useful to your evil plan.

Glass, look at the surprisingly fast vote swap from Olinea (2 min) Can you read the whole PM in 2 min ? No, this is why he didn't gave any reason.

One from the group Glass/Bump or one from the group DBE/DFL/Olinea had to be scum. My best read is Olinea right now : VOTE: Olinea
Otolia
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #427 (isolation #35) » Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:37 pm

Post by Otolia »

DarlaBlueEyes wrote:FMFL. Finally got the PC back after 19 hours of work. Catching up asap. So sorry for the delay everyone.
Two days ago, no post, nothing ... One could thought that after two years on the site, it is asked to the IC not to lurk. Of course DBE isn't an IC but she is still showing how to perfectly active lurk (I also did it myself the last few days BUT it was before the L-1 on Kage)

I don't see right now the point of lynching Kagetora over, say, Olinea or DBE, so I won't hammer him.

Olinea changed his vote fairly quickly so I won't go further in this direction. I need to ISO Kage but right now my bed calls me ...
Otolia
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #438 (isolation #36) » Mon Apr 11, 2011 12:22 am

Post by Otolia »

MrBump wrote:I decided to re-read last page, and Otolia's 424 is scummy.
Otolia wrote:Can you read the whole PM in 2 min ? No, this is why he didn't gave any reason.
I don't get what Otolia is referring to here. Olinea voted him a full two hours after he posted the PM, and that's seemingly all Otolia has on Oli.

Olinea voted me 2 min after you. But I guess this isn't a good argument.

Otolia wrote:One from the group Glass/Bump or one from the group DBE/DFL/Olinea had to be scum.
First of all, 424 talks about NONE of those links.

Certainly no, it is just my scumlist, for me, for MYSELF ! You aren't supposed to believe in it, and I don't care if you do but that's not scummy.

The only time he mentions Glass is an obvious buddying attempt:
Otolia wrote:Glass, look at the surprisingly fast
:lol:
Seriously, you are trying to hard. When I wrote the post, Glass had just FoS Olinea, it was merely a thing I pointed out to him. And curiously he didn't vote Olinea and I will certainly unvote him because of his satisfactory answers.
I don't think that Kagetora/silavor is scum after a re-read, and I would be more pleased with a DBE wagon.
Otolia
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #440 (isolation #37) » Mon Apr 11, 2011 3:58 am

Post by Otolia »

A scumteam Glass/Mr. Bump is possible but very unlikely because you are the most participating and scumhunting. Having two scum doing the same job is a suicide. Sure you can manipulate the town to have lynch you want to have, but in the end, but when comes MyLo or LyLo somebody is gonna see a obvious scumteam. Thus I don't think that both of you would be scum. One of you is still possible.

The other group are people who don't scumhunt that clearly and have a passive attitude. So same reasoning here although two lurking scum is always a possibility (and it is truer as the game advance)
Otolia
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #443 (isolation #38) » Mon Apr 11, 2011 12:27 pm

Post by Otolia »

Happy BDay Glass !
Otolia
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #445 (isolation #39) » Mon Apr 11, 2011 1:41 pm

Post by Otolia »

DarkFlashlight wrote: The only thing I can add on Otolia, is that I don't like the quote:
Otolia wrote:...it is just my scumlist, for me, for MYSELF ! You aren't supposed to believe in it...
Don't HAVE TO? Sure. Aren't SUPPOSED TO? What.
Well, I am confused myself about what I wanted to express. I guess it was something like : " I did a scumlist for myself in my tiny head and I explained it, so I act according to it and you don't have to believe that everything I say is true. " or something like this.
Otolia
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #448 (isolation #40) » Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:51 am

Post by Otolia »

I am still unsure about him. I'd rather lynch DBE today for bailing out on us that lowly ...
Otolia
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #455 (isolation #41) » Wed Apr 13, 2011 11:39 pm

Post by Otolia »

Twice you try to get an hammer on someone and I won't let it pass again. You have to drop that bad habit of yours. I'm going after you tomorrow.

VOTE: DBE
Otolia
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #458 (isolation #42) » Thu Apr 14, 2011 3:01 am

Post by Otolia »

LoL at buddying. Remember that Shift voted me in D1. Which sane Mafia player bus scumbuddy D1 ?
Otolia
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #460 (isolation #43) » Thu Apr 14, 2011 5:31 am

Post by Otolia »

Oh God. Forget that. I am mistaken ...
Otolia
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #462 (isolation #44) » Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:53 am

Post by Otolia »

Shift isn't in this game. Please do forget that, I was today so close of being ModKilled TWICE. I don't want that, please forget that sentence.
Otolia
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #464 (isolation #45) » Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:52 am

Post by Otolia »

I can't talk about on-going games. If you want to ask me a question about this game, please reformulate.
Otolia
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #466 (isolation #46) » Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:52 am

Post by Otolia »

I can't say more on that matter. Do you understand what it is to be threatened by TWO differents mod to be MODKILLED if you speak about an ongoing game ? I am SCARED ! Shift isn't in this game so what I said don't apply. Please don't try to corner me more on that subject because I don't wanna be modkilled.
Otolia
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #468 (isolation #47) » Thu Apr 14, 2011 11:44 am

Post by Otolia »

Nope every scum would have hammered themselves instead of being replaced. Why ? Replacement -> you are erased from the game. Self hammering confuse townies and allow dissimulation from the scum.

DBE is at L-1, so you could drop the hammer on her for being that absent of the game. BTW Nacho why isn't she being replaced ?
Otolia
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #476 (isolation #48) » Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:56 pm

Post by Otolia »

Nachomamma8 wrote:
Also, I don't like talk of other games. It ruins the ambiance, you know?
I was almost modkilled twice because of it.

I will be happy with a Olinea wagon too, and Silavor have to post more to defend himself since he also is still at L-1.
Otolia
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #478 (isolation #49) » Fri Apr 15, 2011 12:06 am

Post by Otolia »

It was based on her non-activity, her global active lurking and the reasoning that it is ALWAYS more interesting for scums to lurk around than to ask for replacement. Plus the fact that nacho didn't replaced her ASAP is a scumtell because it is always a problem to get scums replaced as the replacement allows a more or less a cleaning slate to the new player.

Reading your post doesn't make me think your are town especially that :
Hoopster wrote:I'm aware that's everybody apart from Olinea, which is very concerning, but not my fault if y'all make very scummy votes. >>
Your vote == your choice, only scums don't assume their votes because they know their votes will be scrutinized when they'll be lynched.

As for my play, I had a VERY BAD (it's an understatement) D1, and I should have been lynched for that (I even begged the town to do it), I asked the town (D2) if they wanted me to replace because I was obviously an hindrance to the town in D1. Nobody wanted to, so it means that scum found that i am worth living because I could be a WIFOM provider in LyLo/MyLo whereas I assume the townies either investigated me or believe I was just a bad/newbie townie.
Otolia
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #481 (isolation #50) » Fri Apr 15, 2011 2:23 am

Post by Otolia »

You know someday you will learn that laughing about everything one is saying isn't a good way to make one answers your question.

She post her last post in another game, why not in this one ? I am legitimately doubting her (and thus your) alignment. Now moving one your despicable post :
Hoppster wrote:Implying of course that she was scum in every single game. Yep, that logic looks like a pretty rock-solid argument. Of course, the notion she was actually V/LA is just a dastardly scum plot to lurk through the game; curse those cunning scums and their cunning cunnning plans.
I am scumhunting, so I look fro scum. I try to find reasons for their behavior even if it doesn't please you.
Curse those stupid townies and their stupid reasoning
Hoppster wrote:And you're basing more proof on the fact that a replacement wasn't achieved immediately. Yes, that makes sense. Because Nacho advertised for "NEED SOMBDY TO REPLACE INTO SCUMZ SLOT PLZ!!111!". Mmhm. Yeah, I definitely remember that happening.
Even if time taken for replacement IS relevant to the alignment (and it totally isn't, just FYI), then you're still being illogical. It took very marginally less time for DBE to be replaced than Kage, so using your amazing logic silavor is scum.
LOL ! Click that small link called "Activity overview" You will see that the last activity of DBE is 6 days ago whereas the last activity of Kagetora was 4 days 14 hours (as for now) And Kagetora was replaced way before DBE ... So you are LYING ! And that my dear friend is terribad. You are not truthful so even if I am wrong about that point, it proves that you don't hesitate to use lies to defend yourself, which to be fair with you is fairly scummy.
Hoppster wrote:Regarding discussion on "SCUMZ TOTEZ MOAR LIEKLY TO REPLACE OUT", I really don't think it makes a difference, and speculation on it is a waste of time, a waste of effort, and diverting from scumhunting.
A nice attempt to buy town credit. I should learn from the master that you are.
Hoppster wrote:If you must have an answer, town will almost certainly be more likely to replace out because THERE ARE MORE OF THEM. Town usually outnumber scum by a ratio of around 3:1 if not 4:1 from what I know, so unless scum are over 3x more likely to replace out than town, it's town.
That is a fallacy, I am not asking you probabilities (I can still count). The motives of her not asking a replacement even way before all those problems happen toher is dubious as is the fact that Nacho didn't replace DBE even though she was inactive longer than Kage, I don't believe nacho didn't check the activity overview during the last 6 days ....

If you do a little research, you will see that Nacho did post in the newbie queue for replacement. Thus nothing proves me that he didn't prepare the replacement way before I asked him to replace DBE or that he didn't want to replace her for various reasons. Nacho did a lot of replacement in this game, and he knows that it kinda break a newbie game.

And again ->

Hoppster wrote:Otolia: do you think silavor's vote is scummy?
It is suspicious but nothing more, and I didn't believe Kagetora (and thus the slot) was/still is scum. More so because he asked for replacement ...
Otolia
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #483 (isolation #51) » Fri Apr 15, 2011 4:01 am

Post by Otolia »

Hoppster wrote:I'll be going through his ISO now.
Please don't do that, you scare me, please, I beg you, for the love of GOD, DON'T DO THAT ...... :cry:

^^ You are pitiful. I don't care if I am lynch today, I consider myself to be already dead in this game because I screw up so bad in D1. Go ahead and lynch me, I have already accepted the fact that I probably cost the town the victory, but I'll fight until the hammer. I might even self-hammer to avoid ugly WIFOMs. Just so you know, my ISO will be bad, like very bad ... I hope you will make a good post of post : full of irony, despise, mockery and screams of hate. I am not sure if I'll read you though. I find it also funny that the two players I don't want to play with against since I arrive in MS are DBE and you ... Maybe it's the slot that makes you both complete assholes ?

And I made a sole mistake in my post -> Nacho didn't find you in the newbie. (It escaped my preview)

But what I can say here, it that your main target was Silavor BUT you didn't hammer him. Why are you afraid of something ? Or are you just FoS him so that you can bus him afterwards. If you and him were to be the two scums, that would be quite a good play. He did start a new wagon while DBE was V/LA so ...
Otolia
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #484 (isolation #52) » Fri Apr 15, 2011 4:14 am

Post by Otolia »

Ouah, sometimes I need to preview twice ...

" make a good post of it "
" I don't want to play with again since I arrived "

Also why didn't you put DFL into your MEGA FoS ? He did vote against vote after all so : Aura of sanctity or Scum ?
Otolia
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #487 (isolation #53) » Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:01 am

Post by Otolia »

I dare you to come and lynch me Mr. Bump, and then win the game for town. If you do that, I'll present my apologies to both you and Hoppster to your conditions without ANY discussions (Assuming you are both town of course) But I don't see that happening, mostly because I cost the town the victory in D1. I am sorry for that but I can't erase it. You are sucking him so deep that you can't see his HUGE navel ... Just for the lulz : He started the flame, the sarcasm and such things you don't want to see.

I don't accept to be treated as he did by people I don't know. You don't wanna follow the rules, fine, I can play dirty too. I might even be better at it because I have a latin culture (RedCoyote if you read that ...)

So Kakkmaddafakka !
Otolia
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #490 (isolation #54) » Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:23 am

Post by Otolia »

Latin countries in the world : France, Italien, Spain and affiliated ....

Claim
: Vanilla Townie. So you can't say, he didn't told us.

I won't post more unless you ask me specific questions (Hoppster and Mr. Bump) Others are welcome for discussions as I don't want to completely destroy the fun for you - which I could have done a little bit sooner by hammering silavor.

And Silavor read what Hoppster said, I am only responding at the same level which to be honest brings me a lot of fun. I don't regret insulting morons nor will I ever do.
Otolia
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #494 (isolation #55) » Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:02 am

Post by Otolia »

GreyICE is a beast when town and I am not ashamed of saying that I try to inspire myself from him. I am erratic that is certain, I play with my guts and it's somehow an big hindrance in this game. But don't get me wrong, I screwed up D1 so bad that nothing good could come of it (cf. today). I am considering this game as a loss for myself (as a player who wants to improve his townplay - I am very bad at keeping my head cool when I know I am honest : being accused of dishonesty is the biggest insult one can say to me) without knowing the result because I am a non-factor and I have accepted it. Now if the town can still win, all the best for me since I will count this game in my MS stats.

Also I am not sure I am always making myself clear about what I post (the issue of posting in another language is quite a challenging one) so all this ruckus might come from me. But I can't really say it for sure because scums will interpret what I write in the way they want.
Otolia
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #502 (isolation #56) » Fri Apr 15, 2011 11:09 am

Post by Otolia »

@Mr. Bump: Now that I have talk to my beautiful GF (love and ponies everywhere ! YAY!) I am cool ! YAY me.

So yeah I am still voting against Hoppster for DBE reasons. And until something new comes up (a post of him without sarcasm could be a good start to please me but that won't make him town) my vote on him is as good as another (yours on me for exemple)
Otolia
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #504 (isolation #57) » Fri Apr 15, 2011 11:45 am

Post by Otolia »

I said I play with my guts, so the way I post is related to my feelings. I was happy to talk to my GF and I have now much more hate in me (towards a certain person) What I said is not game-related and I don't see how you could not see that ... I love to talk about my life :P

I don't keep telling you than lynching me is a good idea, I am telling you that I should be dead right now. I should have been the lynch in D1 and the fact that I am not is still a mystery. Though I dare you to lynch me and win the game for the challenge.
Otolia
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #506 (isolation #58) » Fri Apr 15, 2011 12:08 pm

Post by Otolia »

But silavor is still M.I.A. ?
He did post a small comment on me, and switched vote. :?:

Well I have an idea, since I don't believe that both of you (Glass and Mr. Bump) are scumbuddies (one of you could be scum) I suggest a deal. Each time you vote for the same person, I'll follow you. It also counts if you BOTH decide to lynch me.
Otolia
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #510 (isolation #59) » Fri Apr 15, 2011 12:31 pm

Post by Otolia »

Are you ok with this Glass ? If you don't answer before 2 AM for me (approx. 30 min from now) I'll hammer anyhow.

Also Bump, write his name correctly, otherwise it might not count. If I do hammer, better hammer him right.

@ Silavor : Last time I checked the activity overview, you hadn't post for 2 days and 6 hours. It is near prod limit ...
Otolia
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #512 (isolation #60) » Fri Apr 15, 2011 1:08 pm

Post by Otolia »

VOTE: Silavor

Story time like Bump would say.
Otolia
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #520 (isolation #61) » Wed Apr 20, 2011 12:52 am

Post by Otolia »

I already claimed :
Otolia [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=2965335#p2965335]#490[/url] wrote:[...]
Claim
: Vanilla Townie. So you can't say, he didn't told us.
[...]
Now I have the certainty that one of Mr. Bump/Glass is scum.

I don't care who is gonna claim next since everybody is gonna claim VT. In fact, I am pretty sure we are in the 7:2 Mountainous. I got a lot of work to do in the next few days so I won't do any VCA until saturday.
Otolia
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #522 (isolation #62) » Wed Apr 20, 2011 1:36 am

Post by Otolia »

Remember that I could have hammer silavor way before I did without any question from you or anyone. However I didn't because I was fairly convinced that Silavor was town, and I was proved right. I did votebloc for other reasons. Reasons that I'll explain after Glass' insights on his asked massclaim.
Otolia
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #527 (isolation #63) » Wed Apr 20, 2011 5:10 am

Post by Otolia »

Olinea wrote:I'm thinking Hoppster + MrBump. Bump is only by process of elimination since I can't see myself voting for Otolia and Glass is, yeah, pretty damn Town. I think Otolia's erratic play and desire to be lynched stems from a lack of confidence in LyLo situations where he doesn't want to make a bad call and lose the entire game. I have free time after class so I'll re-read and see what I can find.
You are right and this is also why I am still alive. Even if we lynch a scum today (which we HAVE to do) we will still be in LyLo tomorrow and I know I'll have difficulties to read someone in LyLo. This is why I voteblocked, I am since the beginning of the game convinced that one of Glass/Mr. Bump is scum. Right now I am leaning more on Mr. Bump+Hoppster as a scumteam.

I'll need the week end to do some VCA and ISO and I strongly suggest everyone do the same. However, I asked you not to post ANY RESULTS for the time being. We did a massclaim popcorn-style, we will do the same so that everyone will post his insights (Vote count analysis and ISO) during the weekend. If we post our results one after another letting the scum decide when to post, the scum will have time to analyze it. So I suggest, we all work on our suspicions, prepare a post and we will debate after everyone had post (id est after the weekend since I can't do it tomorrow or Friday and since I proposed I will be doing it first). The main advantages of this is that the scum have to scumhunt for real and find scummy behaviors in our votes/ISO. The main disadvantages is that we could be with a very good scum who had a nearly perfect game and who will be able to fool us all. But in that particular case, we will lose not matter what.
Otolia
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #530 (isolation #64) » Wed Apr 20, 2011 6:21 am

Post by Otolia »

This game makes me wanna kill puppies ... There was nothing wrong with my wagon except it was an opportunistic one, isn't it Hoppster ? I know I have an erratic play but that doesn't mean I am scum, does it ?

I mean that each one of us have to make an VCA and an ISO on everyone else and then post it in a random manner (because you can't control the position where you will post your analysis) So care to explain why it is a bad idea Glass ?
Otolia
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #535 (isolation #65) » Wed Apr 20, 2011 12:27 pm

Post by Otolia »

Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear. What have I done ? To throw or not to throw, here lies the dilemma. I struggle between quiting this game once and for all and trying to salvage the few piece that still could be. The townies who still remains have some serious work to do after the game ends (myself included).

Funny Otolia's fact, we are 3 to think that a Mr. Bump/Hoppster scumteam is the most likely. And those two are on me.
Otolia
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #546 (isolation #66) » Fri Apr 22, 2011 12:15 pm

Post by Otolia »

You said it, Mr. Bump. I guess yhis is a slip right ?
Otolia
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #549 (isolation #67) » Fri Apr 22, 2011 6:15 pm

Post by Otolia »

I already covered the reason why I hammered silavor. To get knowledge. Honestly silavor was not that pro-town to justify me saving his ass when he wasn't posting enough nor showed willingness to make up for the flaking of his replacee. I proposed the lynch to see if Mr. Bump would jump to silavor immediately. He did, and that showed a great opportunism. In fact, I am pretty he is scum now, which was scummy.

And the slip was :
Mr. Bump wrote:No. The point is, someone who plays scummy is generally scum. :P
Otolia
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #551 (isolation #68) » Fri Apr 22, 2011 6:18 pm

Post by Otolia »

Remember Oli that we (Glass, you and me) seemed to have the same scumteam. I don't think that is a coincidence.
Otolia
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #555 (isolation #69) » Fri Apr 22, 2011 10:46 pm

Post by Otolia »

I really like the fallacy you are building. Sucking as town means sucking as town. Nothing else. Don't try to convolute around the sentence in order to get something out of it, that's rather pointless.

Furthermore notice how Mr. Bump use the formulation "clear you as town". Usually the suspects are the scum they are the one who need to be cleared. Someone else find the formulation strange ?
Otolia
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #561 (isolation #70) » Sat Apr 23, 2011 12:38 pm

Post by Otolia »

Funny though that we are three to have the same reads. If I thought I had the game figured out, I would already voted. You are making a poor case. Remember that we are in LyLo, so yes, our job as town is to find out who are in the scum team.
Otolia
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #568 (isolation #71) » Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:25 am

Post by Otolia »

Spoiler: Mr. Bump's votes :
#1 : Vote
Common Man
Glass
#15&20 : Vote Otolia & Confirmvote Otolia.
#28 : Hammer
Sakako

#44 : Vote
Kagetora

#55&57 : Vote Otolia & Confirmvote Otolia.
#58 : Vote
Kagetora
#75 : Vote Otolia.
#79 : Vote
Silavor
after propose to hammer him.

#14 contain this pearl :
MrBump wrote:[...] Glass is not Common Man. Glass is as town as a very town thing.

[...]

Darkie
is town.
Olinea is town.
Glass is TOWN.

And everybody else must be scum because the game's unbalanced. wut
Did he just say he is scum with Hoppster ?

Everyone except me and
CM
Glass (early wagon with unvoted as soon as the replacement come in) are either dead AND confirmed town. What a great scumhunter ... He did vote for me numerous time but never pushed hard enough for me to get lynched so questions for everyone : Why am I still alive if I am scum and same if I am town ? Would you have voted for me during the vote (and you decide to go for someone else) ? If yes why ?[/spoiler]

I can't even do one for Hoppster because the only thing he did was to vote for me last day.
Otolia
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #571 (isolation #72) » Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:47 am

Post by Otolia »

You will find my finished game in my poor wiki page.
Otolia
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #573 (isolation #73) » Tue Apr 26, 2011 12:31 pm

Post by Otolia »

Yeah why not ? Let's add more WIFOM to the game.

You and Mr. Bump go first.
Otolia
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #578 (isolation #74) » Wed Apr 27, 2011 12:12 am

Post by Otolia »

MrBump wrote:Also, I like the way Otolia doesn't "green" himself on his ISO of my votes, when FHPOV I must have voted only town :P
You went to england but still can't read. I didn't write my name in green. I'm not trying too hard. You are scummy and so I am but I don't try to escape it. If you think I am scum then go ahead and vote for me but I don't think you will because you are scum and scum don't vote first in LyLo. It may be hypocritical for me to say that you are a bad scumhunter BUT I can live with the fact that I screwed up in this game, you still try to protect yourself from what you have done. If you were town, you would try to go back to what you have done and understand how we end up in MyLo.

I am fairly sure you are scum with Hoppster but since this [censored otherwise it will be a flame war] of a player did nothing except voted me since he replaced for DBE who did also nothing. You buddied Glass the whole game, and certain post of yours were common newbie scumtell. But they don't prove anyhting so it's mostly my guts that tell me your are a lying scum.
Otolia
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #580 (isolation #75) » Wed Apr 27, 2011 12:46 am

Post by Otolia »

Oh god. You are worse than I imagined. Let me get back to you on that. I have significant answers to most of your points I believe, but I have to eat first. See you later aligator.
Otolia
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #583 (isolation #76) » Wed Apr 27, 2011 4:23 am

Post by Otolia »

Go cry out loud elsewhere, Mr. Bump. You are pathetic, I really advised you to get your rest before attempting to post something else.
Otolia
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #585 (isolation #77) » Wed Apr 27, 2011 10:29 am

Post by Otolia »

So because you play the victim and I hate that, I'll cover the points you talked in your post. Let's enjoy the ride.
MrBump wrote:Post #6
Spoiler:
Otolia wrote:Creepy avatar is a good way to get lynched. And what if I vote to lynch you Sakako ?

Threatening to lynch one vote into the game. What town DOES that?
That was RVS. He had a creepy avatar and the avatar made me threaten him. It was the third in-game post of the game, nothing more to add.
Mr. Bump wrote:Post #58
Spoiler:
Otolia wrote:
chkflip wrote:
Common
:
- Which part of the world do you hail from?

- How many games of mafia have you played before?
I'm french and thus no native english speaker. I then suggest you that you keep speaking a understandable english and not some slang from wherever you might be born, because I won't learn that to please you.

Many IRL, one on this website.
chkflip wrote:
Otolia
:
- So you don't recommend un-voting, nor do you recommend a No Lynch. What
do
you recommend?
Freespeech country ? Anyone ? Mind your own business !

This is an English-speaking forum, you can't shout at people for speaking... English. I'm sorry, but it's true. It means "Where do you come from", unless you were warning people in advance not to speak slang, because ye'no ah was plannin' on goin' all Oirish on ye's hi.

Secondly, "Mind your own business" when asked about how to lynch. What.
I am not shouting at him for speaking english, nor I am shouting at anyone for speaking english. I was merely warning that I won't make the effort to understand slang english (though I know some slangwoards in both american & english) The "freespeech country" thing was a joke, and I am still depressed to have written it since it lead to my wagon and ultimately to the situation we are here.
Mr. Bump wrote:Post #64
Spoiler:
Otolia wrote:I had fun, not enough to justify continuing foolishly in this direction though. Thanks for your replies everyone. I was merely attempting to bring some conversation in this boring D1. Don't hate it on the french ;) he'd already given up. Moving on because none of us looked good there.

As for your question, chkflip, I frankly don't know what do answer. I personaly hate RVS, and I don't find RQS any better. And because I'm not a genius I didn't find any other option, I have to bear it like anyone else. But that doesn't mean I have to participate actively by casting votes upon everyone. That's the way I play in Day 1 nothing more to add.

PS : No I wasn't confused.

As soon as he's called out, he shrugs it off basically as a test and "Oh this is how I always play". I find that scum will make mistakes then say something like "Oh yeah that was a test you fell for!" or something along those lines. I do it myself as scum :P
I was genuinly trolling. Whether you want to see it or not is up to you, but that isn't a scumtell even if you do it when yourself is scum.
Mr. Bump wrote:Post #66
Spoiler:
Otolia wrote:
DarkFlashlight wrote:That sounds like a lame excuse. Playing dumb wouldn't get anyone in the hotseat other than you, which is exactly what happened.
But nobody voted against me ... I don't see any hotseat here. And you can consider it as a lame excuse it doesn't matter to me. You can even vote against me if it's what it takes to get this day started.
DarkFlashlight wrote:
Otolia wrote:Moving on because none of us looked good there.
I'm dying to know why anyone other than you looked bad there.
Well you all were hook to my trolling so it doesn't make you looks good (anything to do with mafia though)

Again brings up the fact he caught everyone out with his amazing test, and fails to see that votes =/= pressure. Meh, this is a Newbie game, so I'm willing to let the votes =/= pressure bit slide, and basically calls everyone in the game scummy for not catching his test despite the fact it was not a frickin' test, and there was absolutely no way anyone could have thought "AHA, he must be trolling to see what our reactions are!
I don't know what I can add to convince you. The wall is in front of you, do what you think is best.
Mr. Bump wrote:Post #73
Spoiler:
Otolia wrote:
Sakako wrote:Otolia, as someone who drew attention to themselves far too much in his early games, I can say that it's most usually a bad thing. Even when I was town, I still got lynched either day 1 or day 2, because I was trying to be too tricky.

The moral of the story is, don't do it. It's usually not pro-town to look like you've got a secret.

Anyone else agree?
I don't agree. There is no such law and you can always escape a lynch if you try hard. Whether it's pro-town or not is another question but transparent play isn't always pro-town. Nevertheless it's maybe time for the people that claim they know how to play to start scumhunting or to vote No Lynch.

I'll be replaced between the 15/03 and 24/03. I'll will take my seat back (if I'm still alive) at that point. The mod will be informed of the player who will replace me and will decide what to do with this information.
So, he says you can escape a lynch if you try hard enough. Bear in mind this is the person who claimed scum and told us to lynch him about 82738732678435 times. THEN he says that everyone should either start scumhunting or No Lynching (remember he said he was violently against No Lynching later), and doesn't bother scumhunting himself. It's iffy how he asks people to scumhunt, then says "If I'm still alive". HERPA DERP
I request for you to lynch me ONCE in D1 and numerous times since. I always thought it will come down to a day where I would have to pick a scumteam but I didn't trust myself to do the right choice. So yes I said one can escape a lynch but I never had to do this because the scum never wanted me dead because I'm a liability to this town.
Mr. Bump wrote:...And as we know, he asks specifically for GreyICE to replace him.

GreyICE replaces Otolia

Some of you may not want to use Grey as part of Otolia's scumminess, but I think it's valid as Otolia ASKED for Grey, and then used his points. Otolia clearly can't respond for Grey, HOWEVER, as he used his points he may have to.

I find it funny that Otolia specifically asks for his replacement, who was a great replacement for him when he was scum. Grey basically saved Otolia's game, from what I understand, so he got the same person, who he's never seen as town, to do it for him... why? Let's take a wiiiild stab in the dark. :P
Grey didn't save my game (Newbie 1063), it was a MyLo situation where the scumteam wasn't even called once. He played well but he didn't "save" the game in any way. Concerning my choice, I played my first game on-site with him, he said he like the way I played as town (it was much better than this one actually) and when I asked him if he could replace me, he said yes. And I decide that he would play both my games at the same time because both my V/LA happened at the same time. How could I have decide to let me replace in this game when the other wasn't even finished ?! All your points concerning the replacement in itself are thus invalid.

Concerning what GreyICE said, I can't answer those questions. I don't know why he did that and even if I did, I wouldn't probably remember.

Concerning your unvote, it's really too bad Olinea and Hoppster didn't post in the mean time, we would have had more infos on your alignment. Your 99% certainty are not serious to me because you had so many opportunities to push a lynch in my direction (you even said I begged for it - that was true) but you didn't. Either you are town doing a OMGUS-reply to my attacks or you are a scum.

It'd be nice to see your stupid head here hoppster. And I'd like the input of Olina also. It's time to wake up. If none of you do it, I'm gonna throw a vote in your direction and happen what it will.
Otolia
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #589 (isolation #78) » Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:00 am

Post by Otolia »

Olinea wrote:Fuck it. I don't see myself changing on Hoppster today.

Vote: Hoppster
It seems like Olinea isn't concerned about the game anymore ...
Otolia
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #591 (isolation #79) » Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:47 am

Post by Otolia »

No I'm not. But I would have hope more input from you. You could well be buddying me hoping that I vote him swiftly and then wait for the last scum to quickhammer.
Otolia
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #603 (isolation #80) » Thu Apr 28, 2011 12:42 pm

Post by Otolia »

MrBump wrote:
Otolia wrote:You could well be buddying me hoping that I vote him swiftly and then wait for the last scum to quickhammer.

Do you really think you're so towny people would buddy you?

I don't think I am towny, I know I am a townie. The difference is here. Do I have to see that as a scumslip ?
Otolia
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #615 (isolation #81) » Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:50 am

Post by Otolia »

What do you want to her from me Hoppster ? You were certainly less abrasive with Olina than you were with me when you replaced in. Now except for Glass, you all start something strange in that you all write that I am town in your explanations (except for Mr. Bump) ?!
Otolia
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #627 (isolation #82) » Sat Apr 30, 2011 8:31 pm

Post by Otolia »

Since the deadline is near, I'll stick with my first impression. DBE/Hoppster is a scum. I hope I am right.

VOTE: Hoppster
Otolia
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #644 (isolation #83) » Sun May 01, 2011 9:05 am

Post by Otolia »

Why would I unvote ? It is now evident that that Hoppster is scum. Otherwise he would be a dead townie by now. So either Olinea is a bussing scum OR one of Glass/Mr. Bump is scum.

So no, I won't unvote, Hoppster is scum, he deserves to die. PERIOD.
Otolia
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #648 (isolation #84) » Sun May 01, 2011 9:17 pm

Post by Otolia »

The way you are trying to escape the lynch is pathetic, Hoppster. You act exactly like Mr. Bump : "Oh, look he claimed scum" It's too late buddy. I should have been lynched for that D1, but I wasn't. You can't just go fishing a fake claim made in D1 if you don't have vote-pattern backup or anything else.

Glass by Otolia wrote:My god, I have never seen so much flip-flopped in MyLo from someone I think is scum.
Corrected that for you buddy. Be reminded that we are no at LyLo (Lynch or Lose) but at MyLo (Mislynch and Lose). We can still all vote no-lynch and go for another round in D4 but I don't recommend that at all.
Otolia
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #650 (isolation #85) » Sun May 01, 2011 11:19 pm

Post by Otolia »

Then vote me if you will. And the other two points concern GreyICE and a pseudo-bussing in D1 (seriously a bus D1 ?!). That's "réchauffé" !

@Nacho
: Does that mean there is no case of draw ? I usually prefers to favor the town in case of draw but it seems it isn't the case in MS. So what is the rule exactly ?
Otolia
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #653 (isolation #86) » Mon May 02, 2011 2:20 am

Post by Otolia »

Réchauffé means warmed, but I didn't mean it that way. Anyway it doesn't matter, you are scum, Hoppster, otherwise you would be dead, hammered by the mafia. I don't have anything more to say.

Compelling arguments ? You did nothing the whole game and so did DBE. See why it's a perfect camouflage for scum ? The rest is not up to me.
Otolia
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #656 (isolation #87) » Mon May 02, 2011 3:49 am

Post by Otolia »

I should have been lynched D1 for the fake scumclaim. Why not today ? Because it wasn't said to gain anything from the town on the contrary, it was said to help the town by lynching a weak member (based on D1 actions) of the town. Curiously only Glass jumped onto it. Mr. Bump just made comments and waited to put Sakako at L-1. However in D2, he used Hoppster replacement to wagonned by.

Some people are trying way too hard to escape a lynch. Their only valid theory is that I am scum with Olinea. But can they prove that ? Before Olinea voted, I said that I was going to vote Hoppster if the situation didn't evolve. In that case why would have Olinea take the initiative if he was a scum with me ? Or even if he was scum alone ? It makes no sense at all.
Otolia
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #658 (isolation #88) » Mon May 02, 2011 4:36 am

Post by Otolia »

Otolia
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #660 (isolation #89) » Mon May 02, 2011 4:47 am

Post by Otolia »

:igmeou: You are trying way too hard. I cannot see how nobody see that. I didn't slip. You are scum. Either Glass or Mr. Bump do your job and hammer him. Otherwise you will bear the sole responsibility for the town's loss.
Otolia
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #661 (isolation #90) » Mon May 02, 2011 4:49 am

Post by Otolia »

Oh and, I'm still waiting an anwser to the questions I asked Hoppster ?
Otolia
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #664 (isolation #91) » Mon May 02, 2011 6:39 am

Post by Otolia »

Am I panicked ? Good to know, I might wanna check my blood pressure then.

I know there is a scum between you and Glass, it's either that or Olinea bussed (which is also very plausible), so I was just appealing to the one between you who is a VT (and thus do not fake it) to hammer Hoppster. We can then move on tomorrow. The kill of tonight will be decisive.

Concerning the tryhard, it is not a scumtell, it is just that for me Hoppster has a ObvScum on his back.
Otolia
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #666 (isolation #92) » Mon May 02, 2011 7:49 am

Post by Otolia »

Did you answered my questions ?
Otolia
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #668 (isolation #93) » Mon May 02, 2011 8:37 am

Post by Otolia »

Otolia wrote:Some people are trying way too hard to escape a lynch. Their only valid theory is that I am scum with Olinea. But can they prove that ? Before Olinea voted, I said that I was going to vote Hoppster if the situation didn't evolve.
In that case why would have Olinea take the initiative if he was a scum with me ? Or even if he was scum alone ?
It makes no sense at all.

It wasn't very obvious.
Otolia
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #673 (isolation #94) » Mon May 02, 2011 8:40 pm

Post by Otolia »

Glass wrote:Dammit, I had a plan that if bump had voted oto right after hoppster did and oli didn't hammer then the scum was definitely oto because I couldn't see scum-bump voting oto so quickly (I expressed my view that I was leaning towards hopp-scum and bump voting for oto would give a definite link between him and hoppster. So if hopp did flip scum he would be kind of screwed.). Ah well, too late now.

Meh, I highly doubt that it is a hoppster-oli scumteam right now just because this would be an extremely intricate plan to quickhammer when hopp could have voted oto from the start and
possibly
probably have gotten bump to follow with the vote.

You know the fact that Hoppster voted and not Bump totally back up my idea of the Hopp-Bump scumteam.

Concerning the PM, try to be at my spot. Would you have let everything stand ? I can't believe we are back on that. You guys are difficulties moving on.
Otolia
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #675 (isolation #95) » Mon May 02, 2011 11:07 pm

Post by Otolia »

I thought I was the worst VT on this game. I'm glad someone else will have this honorific title in the end.

I don't think Hoppster will change his vote. I don't think Mr. Bump is gonna throw a vote anytime soon. So Glass when you have grown some balls, feel free to hammer Hoppster.
Otolia
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #677 (isolation #96) » Mon May 02, 2011 11:33 pm

Post by Otolia »

Is "grow some balls" insulting ? If so, I apologize. Please read, "be a man" or "summon some courage" ... But it doesn't sound exactly as fun, can't you see ? And I'm not insulting anyone. I maybe insulted Hoppster but why should I care about him anyway, he is a lying scum (in every sense of the word)

Otherwise :

Otolia
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #682 (isolation #97) » Tue May 03, 2011 3:04 am

Post by Otolia »

Come on Glass, it's not that hard to see that your vote is what polarize the town. The more you wait, the more you can be convinced be me or by the other side. And frankly the risk of you being convinced by the scum is too big for me not to try to open your eyes.

The sole thing that people have on me is my joke (which ended up in my fumble) and the PM from GreyICE. Besides you didn't ask me anything in your last post, I looked at it and you are just noticing things that absolutely don't matter to me. I have edited the first PM and didn't edit the second. I wouldn't have give a stick to hit me if I were a scum and yes it is WIFOM but I don't care. The decision is not up to me now, so I urged you to make the good one.

Because he is still alive, Hoppster is ConfScum, we don't need to look for another scum today, at least not together. I have my ideas and you have yours but if I share them with you, the scum will have more insights on which person to kill in order to win the LyLo. So yes, my advice is hammer Hoppster and we can talk tomorrow with the remaining people.
Otolia
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #686 (isolation #98) » Tue May 03, 2011 4:14 am

Post by Otolia »

MrBump wrote:If Glass doesn't hammer, he's ConfTown so will die tonight. That's the reasoning :P

That's pure speculation.
Otolia
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #687 (isolation #99) » Tue May 03, 2011 4:16 am

Post by Otolia »

So if Olinea don't hammer me, the scumteam is Hoppster-Mr. Bump.
Otolia
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #689 (isolation #100) » Tue May 03, 2011 4:38 am

Post by Otolia »

Glass isn't ConfTown for now. If you are really a VT then you are ought to restrain yourself from giving information on which person is to be killed. It's obvious we are in a Mountainous setup so we can't rely on any PR to bring us an edge. The fact that you voted and and Glass didn't hammer is a strong townpoint for him.

->Hammer Hoppster
->NK ?
->Lynch Olinea
->Town wins
Otolia
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #691 (isolation #101) » Tue May 03, 2011 5:49 am

Post by Otolia »

Glass wrote:Oto, I am clear. If I were scum I would have hammered the townie. In what scenario could I possibly be scum?

The case I were scum too.
Otolia
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #694 (isolation #102) » Tue May 03, 2011 7:25 am

Post by Otolia »

Hoppster wrote:
Otolia wrote:I maybe insulted Hoppster but why should I care about him anyway, he is a lying scum (in every sense of the word)

If I'm scum who
you don't care about,
why are you insulting me?

Because you are [censored] as a person and not as the role you represent.

Hoppster wrote:
I'm going to have an interesting post-game rant. Somebody please remind me and direct me to this (as in the one you are reading right now) post post-game. (Link included for my reference post-game.)

What for ?
Otolia
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #700 (isolation #103) » Tue May 03, 2011 10:10 am

Post by Otolia »

This game is making my brain melt. I don't have fun in LyLo which is normally the funniest moment of the game. I am depressed.

@Glass : I don't know what you are talking about. Note that I don't have the PM anymore and I can't contact Grey. If I remember well, I asked him to do a last post in the topic.

@Hoppster : I don't know what you suppose I know. I guess you had a smart idea and you feel suddenly like the king of the world. I just said I don't like you. I feel I am still allowed to do that.

@Mr. Bump : I dare say I feel things more than anything else.
Otolia
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #703 (isolation #104) » Tue May 03, 2011 10:46 am

Post by Otolia »

Hoppster wrote:
Otolia wrote:@Hoppster : I don't know what you suppose I know. I guess you had a smart idea and you feel suddenly like the king of the world. I just said I don't like you. I feel I am still allowed to do that.

I wouldn't say smart. You are allowed to not like me, but I'd rather you cut out the in-game hate insults.

I did stop, hence the [censored]. So why are you bringing that topic on the table ? What you are doing here is laughable, I am perfectly able to take criticism (whether constructive or not) but you are definitely trying to instrumentalize what I said in order to gain a game advantage. And it is really itching me to smack you down (Is that also insulting ?) for being a coward and saying you will do this and that. Why don't you do it now if you are so concern with it ? Or that's right, Nacho forbid it ... how convenient.

Otherwise you can also PM me (if you are a man - yes, I am taunting you. But that's also insulting because you could be a woman ...) or write in the 62, I'm sure there will be people to back you up there.
Otolia
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #709 (isolation #105) » Tue May 03, 2011 11:11 am

Post by Otolia »

@Nacho : I meant PM POST-GAME, which is perfectly acceptable. After all, Hoppster planned his rant for the post-game. So if we wanted me to apologize for anything, a PM would be the perfect solution.

@Hoppster : You know you love me. Don't be afraid of saying it loud. I am who I am, though I wouldn't say hypocrite. I have definitely my very own moral concepts and I quite harshly defend them (maybe too much :p) I am a trolling whore, whenever I can, I go and put some oil on the fire. I am hated for that IRL.

@Bump : Do you wonder why there are those *bip* sounds on the radio each time there is the word f**k ? I am doing exactly the same. The world isn't nice, nor am I. I am doing something socially acceptable, I can't do anything else for you if you don't want to accept.

Glass wrote:WELCOME TO NEWBIE 1076, where everyone but Glass knows who scum is and instead of making any cases we all just call each other idiots and hope that Glass hammers correctly!

Come on, Glass, you can do it. Though it's more a war between me and Hoppster on a topic that should have been either closed days ago. If you hammer/vote me now, I would accept that as being totally OK and I will humbly take my title of worst VT of the game. I will bear every responsibility for that.

PS : However, Hoppster, if you feel my behavior doesn't have its place in Newbie games, you can still refer to VRK.
Otolia
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #737 (isolation #106) » Tue May 10, 2011 2:08 am

Post by Otolia »

Since I am the tie-breaker, I'll let Mr. Bump show some arguments here.
Otolia
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #738 (isolation #107) » Tue May 10, 2011 5:59 am

Post by Otolia »

Come on Mr.Bump, you are in UK. You have to post before friday otherwise I'll hammer you without further warning.
Otolia
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #741 (isolation #108) » Wed May 11, 2011 4:06 am

Post by Otolia »

I am still seeing Mr. Bump as scum. But you have been prone to back me up and since I am still here, it could well be a plan.
Otolia
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #743 (isolation #109) » Wed May 11, 2011 5:45 am

Post by Otolia »

I almost saw Mr. Bump cry when writing this post.

I like when you mention me numerous time in a post Mr. Bump. It makes me feel important.
Otolia
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #748 (isolation #110) » Wed May 11, 2011 9:57 am

Post by Otolia »

Guys, you can stop your walls. I'm not gonna read them.
Otolia
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #750 (isolation #111) » Wed May 11, 2011 11:10 am

Post by Otolia »

I'm not waiting. I am scrolling through your ISOs. Since nobody thought I was worthy of a lynch, I have to do all the work myself.

Though I have to say that if you are town you have work on your plate after the game. Because you screwed up many many many times with your read.
Otolia
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #752 (isolation #112) » Thu May 12, 2011 9:17 am

Post by Otolia »

Otolia
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #761 (isolation #113) » Thu May 12, 2011 9:34 am

Post by Otolia »

Hoppster wrote:I thought my interactions with Olinea made it obvious we were scum together.

:?

Obviously I was wrong.

It's just Mr. Bump is so strange in comparison.
Otolia
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #763 (isolation #114) » Thu May 12, 2011 9:36 am

Post by Otolia »

Sorry GreyICE. I have failed you. Little padawan has to go back to his studies QQ
Otolia
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #779 (isolation #115) » Thu May 12, 2011 10:55 am

Post by Otolia »

Hoppster wrote:
MrBump wrote:Awesome game, disappointed we lost though.

See, all you had to do was point out my obvious connections to Olinea and you might have won. :roll:

Point is Olinea scumhunted with almost more success than Mr. Bump. Argh. I could have delayed my vote but I wasn't sure it was for the best so ... :igmeou:
Otolia
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #782 (isolation #116) » Thu May 12, 2011 11:05 am

Post by Otolia »

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Otolia
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #801 (isolation #117) » Thu May 12, 2011 12:00 pm

Post by Otolia »

I totally bought the fake QT. I am so sad.

BUT NOW I CAN BRAG !!!!!! MOUAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Otolia
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #805 (isolation #118) » Thu May 12, 2011 12:08 pm

Post by Otolia »

But an experienced player can see through a scumbreadcrumb. particularly in an open setup.

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”