The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #175 (ISO) » Tue May 10, 2011 5:18 pm

Post by mastin2 »

silverbullet999 wrote:
mastin2 wrote:
(unsure if his vote on SubzeroSith was random or not, just replaced in so he missed the RVS stage though)
Totally. Dead serious, in fact.
SubSith's SO Scum. Seriously.

Alright.. sub is town.

UNVOTE:
Actually. SubSith was a townread. Hence scum. So you can vote SubSith. ;)
My academy.
"...You have a blog?!?" (Yes, I do. Click.)
Agnigi
, 13p Mini Theme sequel to Gistou, is in design and could use reviewers!
MrZepher
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #176 (ISO) » Tue May 10, 2011 9:22 pm

Post by MrZepher »

mastin2 wrote:Actually. SubSith was a townread. Hence scum. So you can vote SubSith. ;)

It this post, sense is made //sarcasm

Mod: Finals are over. I'm no longer V/LA.
or something like that....
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #177 (ISO) » Tue May 10, 2011 10:15 pm

Post by mastin2 »

It really does. Unlike most of my posts, that one was made while I was perfectly coherent. You need only understand the history behind it. Nhammen, Pine, Silver, and Wraith are the ones besides me in this game who'll get it.

But yeah. SubSith was Serious. Totally mean it. Honestly. (Don't give me that look!)
My academy.
"...You have a blog?!?" (Yes, I do. Click.)
Agnigi
, 13p Mini Theme sequel to Gistou, is in design and could use reviewers!
MrZepher
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #178 (ISO) » Tue May 10, 2011 10:20 pm

Post by MrZepher »

Hmmmmm I guess I can see where you're suspicion comes from....
or something like that....
SubzeroSith
SubzeroSith
Townie
SubzeroSith
Townie
Townie

Post Post #179 (ISO) » Wed May 11, 2011 5:42 am

Post by SubzeroSith »

Alright, because of Silver's 142, I can guess at where these jokes are coming from.

It's time to play, though. This game is long out of RVS, and we're doing real scum hunting here. A joking post or two at the beginning of replacing in is fine, but now you're being quite anti-town, even boarder lining scummy for giving us zero information with which to read you.

Honestly, I'm honestly not positive if your vote on me is serious. I don't think it is, but I can't quite be sure. If it is serious, you need to give reasons why. If it isn't, you need to make a vote that is. We've got 7 pages full of content with which to find someone suspicious, or at the very least find someone who needs some pressure.
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #180 (ISO) » Wed May 11, 2011 5:47 am

Post by Pine »

I've gotta be honest here...I'm almost completely stumped. I've seen no strong tells or slips from anyone, and the suspicion I have of Toon is pretty weak. Can the people with strong reads make a case or two?
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
SubzeroSith
SubzeroSith
Townie
SubzeroSith
Townie
Townie

Post Post #181 (ISO) » Wed May 11, 2011 6:16 am

Post by SubzeroSith »

Pine, just read Toon's ISO. There is NO scumhunting there aside from a weak FoS of Thor and an OMGUS vote on me. And I guess a question towards you.

Also, Toon's vote on Mastin is the type of vote that makes kittens cry, angels lose their wings, and the Mafia-playing panda a sad panda. Toon votes Mastin for doing the exact same thing Toon did in voting for us (and I suspect it is posturing, as it is pretty obvious that Mastin was trying to make a funny), and it is in response to a player voting for who their (Toon's) presumed #1 suspect is.

If more players vote for Toon, I bet the kittens will stop crying.
silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #182 (ISO) » Wed May 11, 2011 7:18 am

Post by silverbullet999 »

damn it mastin, i hate you for the things you do to my mind.

VOTE: Sub

Honestly, I'm honestly not positive if your vote on me is serious.

Two honestlys? Town is honest by default.. it's scum that needs to feign honesty and point it out.
... People were right it seems....
Amor
Amor
Goon
Amor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #183 (ISO) » Wed May 11, 2011 8:42 am

Post by Amor »

Thor665 wrote:@Amor - I actually agree with you about him insomuch as I find him scummy. The issue is I find him scummy for things you're also doing and that I find scummier than how he's doing them. Do you find Toon scummy for anything other than what you just quoted?

My scumdar started going off with his OMGUS vote and flailing at having a couple of votes on him. The last set of posts just confirmed that he's just looking to deflect attention from him and not scumhunting. As for your suspicion of me, I think I've responded to all the points made against me, and that's all I can really do.

Surye wrote:Sigh, we need a better wagon to get today going. I like Amor much better. Vote: Amor Attacks scumhunting because of weak language, when we only currently have weak information in this slow game.

I assume you're referring to my point against Maxous. Posting a list of waffly, easily retractable reads isn't scumhunting, it's filler, and that's not going to make the game any better.

Uite, mastin -- any ideas so far?
Show
Current Record (wins-losses-abandoned)
Town: 3-5
Scum: 2-3-1

For my thoughts on non-scum-related things, see my Twitter or my blog The Eternal Couch Potato.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #184 (ISO) » Wed May 11, 2011 8:47 am

Post by Thor665 »

We should probably all just policy lynch Uite for being a lurking lurker.

For everyone saying 'gosh and golly, it'd be sweet if I could get some better reads' well, if you lack reads how about you sheep onto a wagon (like Toon) because therein lies reactions.

Also, vote Toon or Amor.
silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #185 (ISO) » Wed May 11, 2011 8:53 am

Uite lurking is typical town Uite
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #186 (ISO) » Wed May 11, 2011 8:59 am

Post by Maxous »

Toon Fighter wrote:
If I get voted for bandwaggoning in RVS, this guy should too.
FoS: Thor

Problem with this : Town Toon would know that people such as Subzero were inncorrectly suspecting him for a reason such as bandwagoning or whatever. So he sees somebody else blatantly bandwagoning and suspects them despite his knowledge that he is in fact a townie performing the exact same action. He has performed like mafia according to his own scumtell. I think Thor mentioned this.
Toon Fighter wrote:Hey y'all, I am a bit more calm now

This is a real doozy here.
Toon competely lifted the excuse DK gave him from his wall and ran with it. As the comments were only because of his irration at whoever.
It would'nt of been as suspect if Toon brought it up himself but the fact that he read DK's comments and then posted this looks quite opportunistic.

@SubzeroSith: What I meant about Amor is that I keep changing my thoughts about his alignment. One post I think he is town. next post I think he is mafia etc. It's going up and down like a yo-yo
My slight town read on Wraith was due to him suspecting nhammen due to himself perceving nhammen to be playing the exact same way he played as mafia before. I disgaree with his suspicion on nhammen but I see it as more likely that the meta suspicion would come from town Wraith rather than mafia Wraith making it up.
But it would be wonderful if Wraith could give us a suspicion in his next post based on somebody's actions in *this* game.

silverbullet999 wrote:maybe it's cause... hmmm I dunno... I'm waiting for a reply?

You were referring to this? :
silverbullet999 wrote:
So I didn't find sub suspicous nor did I state this anywhere? Really now? Show me how I have no opinion of anything..

Yes you had a half-reason on Sub early. As for the second part I can't show where you
do
have a suspicion on somebody after that (at the time of writing). That is my point. There is material to judge in the game and you have'nt.

Subzero asks why you were'nt questioning or commenting on anything and it was because you were waiting on an answer to this, that stopped you for looking for mafia. You were that focused on defending yourself? Do you think I am mafia or something?
All your comments and questions which you referred to were in reaction to somebody questioning and suspecting you.

What you have done is show zero initiative to find mafia and your sole focus is to defend yourself(to the point of distraction apparently).

No desire to look for mafia + overly concentrated on defending himself from votes = mafia member.
Simple maths :p

I seen you again voted Sub above.
What do you think of Subzero's posts in between the last one and the one you highlighted as suspicious early in the game?

The above is especially for Pine!

Where has Nobody Special gone? :/
"
And before anyone bitches about me highlighting PoD's 437 when I replaced in and called everyone on my wagon communists, I remind you that communism is not alignment-indicative
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #187 (ISO) » Wed May 11, 2011 9:18 am

-Mad Max
Yes you had a half-reason on Sub early.

Then you sir are lieing when you said that I was
avoiding commiting himself with opinons

Why good sir are you lieing?

You were that focused on defending yourself? Do you think I am mafia or something?

So.. I'm that paranoid from one vote in a large game? I don't know if your mafia though you are winning scum points to me.

No desire to look for mafia + overly concentrated on defending himself from votes = mafia member.
Simple maths :p

Yes your formula is correct and perfect with no wrongs nor misreps. :roll:

What do you think of Subzero's posts in between the last one and the one you highlighted as suspicious early in the game?

Answer is in 182, I'd appreciate it if you actually attempted to read all of my posts. That'd be nice.
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #188 (ISO) » Wed May 11, 2011 10:15 am

Post by Knight of Cydonia »

silverbullet999 wrote:Uite lurking is typical town Uite

No. Fuck meta, and fuck you if you're going to give him a free pass just by citing it.
Lurking is bad, Uite is bad, Uite, get the fuck out here and post please.
Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #189 (ISO) » Wed May 11, 2011 11:45 am

Post by Wraith »

@Maxous: I have repeatedly stated in other games my general and great dislike of Day Ones, and often I have very little to contribute until later on in the day. I do declare that I have been active lurking and likely will continue to do so until something interesting happens.

Which, by my prediction, shall occur soon enough.
Show
"When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a communist." -Helder Camara

"For myself, I want no advantage over my fellow man, and if he is weaker than I, all the more is it my duty to help him." -Eugene Debs

"Our demands most modest are - we only want the earth!" -James Connolly
silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #190 (ISO) » Wed May 11, 2011 11:47 am

-KoC
and fuck you if you're going to give him a free pass just by citing it.

I'm not giving him a free pass for the whole game... but day 1... there are bigger fish that could go for frying.
Uite
Uite
Mafia Scum
Uite
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #191 (ISO) » Wed May 11, 2011 12:06 pm

Post by Uite »

Thor665 wrote:We should probably all just policy lynch Uite for being a lurking lurker.
silverbullet999 wrote:Lurking is bad, Uite is bad, Uite, get the fuck out here and post please.
Sorry guys, I know I should be more active, but I don't really have much to say right now, because I'm still catching up, and it's going a lot slower than I'd like. I put in a couple hours this afternoon, and I'm up to page 5 with plenty of notes. Another session like that and I'll be completely up to speed. You can expect me to be more active when that happens, but it probably won't happen until tomorrow.
[ɜytə] — Ceterum censeo spumam delendam esse

Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master.
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #192 (ISO) » Wed May 11, 2011 12:15 pm

Post by DeityKabuto »

Uite wrote:
Thor665 wrote:We should probably all just policy lynch Uite for being a lurking lurker.
silverbullet999 wrote:Lurking is bad, Uite is bad, Uite, get the fuck out here and post please.
Sorry guys, I know I should be more active, but I don't really have much to say right now, because I'm still catching up, and it's going a lot slower than I'd like. I put in a couple hours this afternoon, and I'm up to page 5 with plenty of notes. Another session like that and I'll be completely up to speed. You can expect me to be more active when that happens, but it probably won't happen until tomorrow.

Some parts didn't make sense, you said that you are still catching up but it's going a lot "slower" than you'd like. If it is going slow, then I don't see the problem.
Uite
Uite
Mafia Scum
Uite
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #193 (ISO) » Wed May 11, 2011 12:21 pm

Post by Uite »

Like I said, I spent a few hours catching up this afternoon, but I only got up to page 5. I'd have liked to have gotten a lot farther than that, but for some reason my reading speed is really slow.
[ɜytə] — Ceterum censeo spumam delendam esse

Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master.
SubzeroSith
SubzeroSith
Townie
SubzeroSith
Townie
Townie

Post Post #194 (ISO) » Wed May 11, 2011 12:42 pm

Post by SubzeroSith »

Silver wrote:

So you're voting me, why? You didn't actually give a reason for that.
Silver wrote:
Two honestlys? Town is honest by default.. it's scum that needs to feign honesty and point it out.

Oops, I must not have had time to preview and edit that post before submitting it. I usually catch English mistakes before posting. Are you using this as an excuse to justify voting me? Terrible.
Maxous wrote:
This is a real doozy here.
Toon competely lifted the excuse DK gave him from his wall and ran with it. As the comments were only because of his irration at whoever.
It would'nt of been as suspect if Toon brought it up himself but the fact that he read DK's comments and then posted this looks quite opportunistic.

Very interesting. While this isn't a sure scum read, it does indicate a possibility of a fairly significant scum slip there.
Silver's post 187 wrote:

That's pretty much what was worth reading in that post. It was awful. Two points you just say "why are you lying?" while spelling poorly, you don't dispute the fact that you had indeed gone paranoid about one vote in a large game, tried to discredit his points against you without giving even the tiniest shred of evidence why his points aren't valid, and tossed out an unnecessary snarky comment as a cherry on top.

You've risen almost to the top of my scum list after that vote and terrible posting. If it weren't for Maxous's points about Toon, I'd actually change my vote now.
Amor
Amor
Goon
Amor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #195 (ISO) » Wed May 11, 2011 1:39 pm

Post by Amor »

Knight of Cydonia wrote:

No. Fuck meta, and fuck you if you're going to give him a free pass just by citing it.
Lurking is bad, Uite is bad, Uite, get the fuck out here and post please.

I'm curious what you're disagreeing with Silver about here. Silver said that Uite lurking was a town tell for him, you said he was wrong... so are you suggesting Uite is scummy?
Show
Current Record (wins-losses-abandoned)
Town: 3-5
Scum: 2-3-1

For my thoughts on non-scum-related things, see my Twitter or my blog The Eternal Couch Potato.
silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #196 (ISO) » Wed May 11, 2011 1:54 pm

-Sub whom I'm assuming is icey since he refuses to sign apparently
1. I've given you reasons why i'm voting you, PLEASE READ MY POSTS THIS IS NOT HARD.
while spelling poorly

What the fuck does this have to do with anything other than you blatantly trying to be a dick?
the fact that you had indeed gone paranoid about one vote in a large game

I did? Where?
3. It would STRONGLY be appreciated if you would NOT respond to something that CLEARLY is not addressed to you UNTIL at the very least the person it was addressed to responds to it FIRST.

Thus question, Why are you rising to defend max so quickly, and to so quickly discredit/paint me as scum?
DarthYoshi
DarthYoshi
I am your Father
DarthYoshi
I am your Father
I am your Father

Post Post #197 (ISO) » Wed May 11, 2011 2:20 pm

Post by DarthYoshi »

Silver wrote:Thus question,
Why are you rising
to defend max so quickly, and
to so quickly discredit/paint me as scum?

Okay, if you insist.

Attention, everyone... *rings champagne flute, clears throat, etc*

THIS IS SILVER:

Alright.. sub is town.

UNVOTE:

VOTE: Sub

*snip*

-Sub whom I'm assuming is icey since he refuses to sign apparently
1. I've given you reasons why i'm voting you, PLEASE READ MY POSTS THIS IS NOT HARD.

Reasons that you were ready to abandon by unvoting us as soon as JokeMastin said we were town must not be very good reasons.

What the fuck does this have to do with anything other than you blatantly trying to be a dick?

Way to strawman.

And... this:

3. It would STRONGLY be appreciated if you would NOT respond to something that CLEARLY is not addressed to you UNTIL at the very least the person it was addressed to responds to it FIRST.

after just hours earlier posting this:

Uite lurking is typical town Uite

Flailing, AtE-ing scum who posts fluff is flailing AtE-ing scum who posts fluff.

I report, you decide. (Which also probably means he's a socialist who hates 'merica.)

Unvote. Vote: Silver.
On hiatus from any new mafia commitments.
Jesus loves you. But that doesn't mean you're town.
James 2:13
SubzeroSith
SubzeroSith
Townie
SubzeroSith
Townie
Townie

Post Post #198 (ISO) » Wed May 11, 2011 2:22 pm

Post by SubzeroSith »

FML, I thought I was on the SZS account when I wrote that.

Unvote. Vote: Silver
so that it'll count.

At least Silver knows who wrote that one, at least. :eyeroll
SubzeroSith
SubzeroSith
Townie
SubzeroSith
Townie
Townie

Post Post #199 (ISO) » Wed May 11, 2011 2:22 pm

Post by SubzeroSith »

BOOM. HEADSHOT.
Last edited by quadz08 on Wed May 11, 2011 4:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”