A Storm of Swords - Lay your swords down!

Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1653 (isolation #0) » Mon Mar 14, 2011 2:34 pm

Post by Andrius »

LOL Magna.

So yeah. Hi, I'm Andy. :D I'll be reading the thread tonight/tomorrow and getting a move on (just read a 100 page game today for reread 'mazingness). I don't read the thread before daybreak because I
have
been killed the night I replaced in before, and that wasn't cool at all. :P

But yeah. My flavor knowledge is limited; I've read about half [?] of A Game of Thrones and some wiki knowledge on my character and some dead characters here. OH GOD YES NEIGHBORHOODS. <3

So yeah. Reading and catching up.

<3,
Andy

p.s. lol Magna.
"This is the true face of a man who plays paladin."
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1654 (isolation #1) » Mon Mar 14, 2011 2:36 pm

Post by Andrius »

Also, I have like zilch flavor-knowledge for this book, but do we have any clues in regards to 1scumteam/2scumteams/3scumteams/hidden cult?

Because I rock at Cult-hunting. Just saying.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1657 (isolation #2) » Mon Mar 14, 2011 2:39 pm

Post by Andrius »

Kast:
AGAIN. I was focused on keeping the number of town DEATHS at a minimum. And I wasn't 100% sure there WAS a Cult (being bastard and all). Though I look forward to playing with you here; hope we're table'd together.

/should stop posting and read
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1756 (isolation #3) » Tue Mar 15, 2011 1:07 pm

Post by Andrius »

@ Cow:

"I want to eat Zdenek"

"I gut read him town"

"I gut read him scum"

"This makes me want to hurl"

"This makes me sick"

"I like this claim"

"I don't like this claim"

Quote whatever sounds best to you. :D
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1757 (isolation #4) » Tue Mar 15, 2011 1:10 pm

Post by Andrius »

^ I played in SC's Post Restriction Mafia.
I know how to get around most PRs.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1759 (isolation #5) » Tue Mar 15, 2011 1:15 pm

Post by Andrius »

I know. My laptop charger decided it was going to die last night, so it did and nixed my reread plans.

I have a working charger now so its charging now and should be fine from now on. I'll read tonight, hopefully plowing through the thread and my homework in due time.

If me posting and attempting to be helpful with an annoying PR is a problem then you can take it up with my friends Smith and Wesson. ;)
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1843 (isolation #6) » Wed Mar 16, 2011 5:43 pm

Post by Andrius »

Tywin Lannister's claim is bullshit.
You want my opinion on that now or with the read?

So I'm reading now. About 1/3 of the way done. My goal is to not sleep until this is done, but if I'm going to pass out/ it gets after 2am I'm going to bed.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1845 (isolation #7) » Wed Mar 16, 2011 6:07 pm

Post by Andrius »

Oh, hello Magua.

In order for "Tywin" to become bulletproof "Tyrion" must die.
Which makes sense flavor-wise.
But that would mean
Tyrion is confirmed as in-the-game to Tywin. And confirmed town, at that.

Do you follow?
Because getting the holder of a fakeclaim lynched is bollocks, and anyscum member can claim a fakeclaim made known to the group.
SO
Either:
-Tywin is scum-fakeclaim
-Tywin KNEW Tyrion was town.

Does that make sense?
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1846 (isolation #8) » Wed Mar 16, 2011 6:08 pm

Post by Andrius »

EBWOP:
Because to become bulletproof Tyrion must die. Therefore, Tyrion is in the game in a die-able capacity. (Barring bastard moddery, but y'know, Faraday and all.)
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1848 (isolation #9) » Wed Mar 16, 2011 6:15 pm

Post by Andrius »

Sorry, I've never actually seen Seinfeld. :oops:

Because he DIDN'T know that Tywin exists and was town. Besides, its a bulletproof claim.
I'm not well versed on the other going-ons (and can't even tell you WHO claimed Tywin at this point in the read, to be honest), but I had to put that out there now.

Without saying too much more about roles, I definitely think its bollocks.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1850 (isolation #10) » Wed Mar 16, 2011 6:26 pm

Post by Andrius »

You
do
realize I'm trying to read the game-thread, and
not
get hooked up on youtube, right? :P

I'll be honest: I have no evidence at present moment. I only skimmed the pages since I joined.

More later, hopefully a full read-with-comments; Mikujin not being dead by now is pissing me off. :mad:
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1852 (isolation #11) » Wed Mar 16, 2011 6:38 pm

Post by Andrius »

I DO have something. That overriding gut-read (amongst other stuffs) where I go "SCUMSCUMSCUM".

I mean, I won't go so far as to outguess Faracore, but I'm fairly certain the whole "you know XXX to be town" is bollocks from Tywin (whoever he is, again, isn't paying THAT much attention to new stuff).

Nexus? He appears once in my notes. With a "leans townish". Not sure where that came from, but I'll hold off for now. Now, Mikujin looks to be a fine lynch 50 PAGES AGO.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1857 (isolation #12) » Wed Mar 16, 2011 7:13 pm

Post by Andrius »

hito, you're not reading me crystal clear. :/

Superman could also be a fakeclaim.

Yeah, but... FFF

I'm reading. I'll be back. But I'm NOT buying this shit Tywin claim. No siree.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1860 (isolation #13) » Wed Mar 16, 2011 7:38 pm

Post by Andrius »

1) Half the first one.
2) Tywin Lannister. The BP doesn't help AT ALL. So I guess, the claim as a whole. :P
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1863 (isolation #14) » Wed Mar 16, 2011 8:12 pm

Post by Andrius »

Glad to know you think I'm scum. :P
Anyway, working on that reread. Watching Green Hornet right now.

On page 42. I'm going to work a bit more tonight, more tomorrow morning, and hopefully finish. Sorry for the delay.

<3

-Ser Andrius Walker

p.s. <3's to Cersei
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1884 (isolation #15) » Thu Mar 17, 2011 10:43 am

Post by Andrius »

HEHEHEHAHAHA

WALL INCOMING.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1885 (isolation #16) » Thu Mar 17, 2011 10:49 am

Post by Andrius »

Day OneRVS time!
Vote: danakillsu
BASTARD CULT FTL
Raise: DGB
<3

Give that bitch a one-shot Governor ability.
Bitches
loooove
Governors.

Unvote
Back to reading.

Self-raising is definitely scummy.

I also thought GreyICE's campaigning for Governor was a bit odd. No, really odd.
Then I realized that even if she were to Governor a scumbuddy of hers, she'd out herself that way. Unless it were in a LyLo situation then yeah.
Unless GreyICE's role has something to do with keeping Player1 alive throughout the game, it doesn't make much sense- the massive push.
Did we ever learn if the Governor power ended the day upon use, or no?
Mod: If this hasn't been asked before: does using the Governor power from D1-Raising end the DP upon usage?

How exactly does TP work? I mean, I have no problems with it but I find it highly odd that all them good players are piled in together like that. And not dead yet. Magna didn't die N1? Scum.

Magua brings up a good point, but we'd have to FIND the scum first. Magua gets town-points.

SOIAF gets scumpoints. Meh. Enters with a random vote and doesn't comment on the game. Yeah, there's only one.five pages, but I don't like the entrance.

shadow, you always random vote. Its for a purpose.

The point of everyone raising themselves is another way of saying they don't find anyone town enough/ don't trust anyone enough. I see it as scummy, but since LOLVIs do it all the time then it'll be near-impossible to ferret out who is scum and not just based on that.
Cow and Magna gain scumpoints. As does LL, but I'm holding out on him for the moment. LMP to a lesser extent. GreyICE is well... FFF.

CSL self-hammered? LOLNO SON. NOT HAPPENING THIS GAME.
HARSH WORDS for any self-hammerers.
Magna wrote: To those who did not play in Clash of Kings please review it. A VI (CSL) killed the Town. He had been under pressure early on (Day 2) and was let of the hook for being a VI. Later he quickhammered the Town Doctor before a claim could be made and was still not held accountable. Obviously scum left him for the end-game scenario where he self-hammered as Town and facilitated the scum joint win.

The moral of the story – if a VI player is playing scummy you lynch / vig them. Giving a VI a pass based on being a VI assures they get deeper in the game where their poor decisions and actions have a greater negative impact be they Town or Scum.
This just reads "kill them VIs while you can. Oh and yeah, thanks FaraCore for not giving my scumteam any."
So yeah. While VIs need death, I get the feeling Magna was attempting to draw attention on them from his non-VI buddies. Meh. Does that make sense? >_>
But with 3 Starks dead, I'm a bit hesitant to actively push that, since we don't know how many more of them there are. (Anywhere from 1-3; 3 if the Starks are the only mafia group)

GreyICE's response to Magua here is bad. Yeah, scum helping scum is bad. But it also helps us catch them. 8)

GreyICE is either a VI or scum. I don't see how he can take the "OHGOD DGB-VIG" thing seriously and not be an idiot.

GreyICE is being incredibly anti-town. I can't even fathom how he'd play as confirmed town with this lunacy. Seriously. Is he basically saying he has no town reads?
danakillsu gets townpoints for voting the self-voters and raising the anti self-raisers. DGB is a good choice.
Magna wrote:
But now that DGB and others have killed the possible useful information that could be gleaned from the self-raise / raise others information
I’m going to explain why it would have been better to let it go for several pages before getting all up in arms about it.
Oh I read it loud and clear. Your self-vote was scum-driven. Let's see who else self-voted and find them scumbuddies, yes?

Magna and GreyICE are not scum together. Which is good.
DGB is also not scum with GreyICE; not like it matters but.

BUNNYLOVER.
I've seen you play. Now tell, me why
the hell
did you self-raise?

Never played with danakillsu before and I'm very happy with his play here. Also not scum with GreyICE.

I have no flavor knowledge of Zoraster's character. I can wiki him, but does anyone have any guesses as to who he has to lynch? /not offtopic, answer if its convenient.
Bunnylover wrote: This is just like Super Smash Bros. Brawl where we had to nominate a person every day to get the smash ball. Eventually, were going to pick a person as a town and give them this power.
HAHAHAHA.
YOU HAVE HANDED ME THE HOLY GRAIL.
LOOK HERE MAGNA, I CAN DO STATISTICS TOO. 8)
Magua wrote: Because I am leery of people who say "Policy lynching a VI D1 is the smart move" when there's more than one VI.
Fate's #1 scumtell is this.
D2: "NO WE ARE LYNCHING IDIOT TODAY."
D3: "WE ARE LYNCHING F***TARD TODAY."
And they all flip town. I WONDER WHY?
/coupled in with strategic bussing, of course. :roll:

shadow is making excuses for his lack of scumhunting by telling jokes and stuff. While I appreciate light-hearted players behind games, its not helping at all. South of town for sure.

OHGOD CHESSKID IS CRUMBING.
Seriously, he's basically using his role to replace a lack of effort. Definitely idiot, definitely town, definitely VT. (Yes I know I've seen the flips. But still. I over-compensate-crumb as VT.)

Mikujin earns funny points. lol

Twilight Sparkle needs to tag its heads.
TS wrote: Poor Percy is screwed because of his performance last game. No one wants to raise him now.
Honestly, I'm glad I didn't get it. I mean, yeah I'm town, but I don't see it getting much mileage.
I DON'T see Governor as useful for town. Yeah, its good on a town-read, but if there's significant pressure to lynch someone and you want to save them as a town-read, you probably should let them flip for the majority, unless you know they're town via role information.

I do agree with TS. Statistics barrage early D1 doesn't do much good.

GreyICE not voting Magna at this point is wrong. I agree with not using the Governor thing, but all this attack on Magna and no vote is bollocks.

If town gets Governor they shouldn't use it. Ever. Unless they're masons with an idiot and have to save the idiot with it. /which would work really well, but. 8P

Helloooo Kast.

not at all impressed with shado.

GreyICE is REALLY REALLY REALLY desperate for the Governor thing. Makes me wonder when she replaced out. ;)
MoI wrote:You know what would be great? If we could stop the soft-claiming going on ...
I agree with this. Especially because most idiots don't know HOW to crumb and softclaim properly.

I'm as firm believer in a policy I can't fully articulate, but diddin being scum makes sense because his only real attacks so far have been in weaker players than himself.

I agree with Benmage. One of the late-joiners is probably scum. Won't be hard to cross-reference with posting elsewhere, so.

Whoa Benmage. Why does danakillsu need to die?
And why do you have town-VIs listed on your to-die list?

Disagree. We won't lynch all the VIs. That's a Fate-scum thing to do. You're turning into your worst nightmare.

I thought Stannis worked with Stark? Correct me if I'm wrong, but that's the impression I was under. :S

Hello Raivann. More than a vote please. Though its funny how we JUST talked about scum hiding in the shadows and Enzo-Raivann comes in from the shadows with only a vote. Can it be that easy?

Locke Lamora reads town. For the moment.
Benmage wrote: The middlemen will be stuck to win this.
But I
hate
being the last one standing all the time. It'd be great to get NK'd right off the bat sometime, even as an ego-boost.
LynchMePls wrote:
GreyICE wrote:I am playing the actual game. I am trying to help the town win by keeping the powers out of the hands of players I don't trust. At the moment that's, well... everyone.
This post strikes me
as a bit scummy
. Particularly the last sentence.

Unvote
Vote: GreyICE
LMP wrote: This post strikes me as a bit scummy.
LMP wrote:as a bit scummy.
orly?
Just a bit?

DGB, your reads on shadow and greyice perplex me.
I too can see Cow faking a restriction.
But they're VIs, and I can't easily label them as TOWNIER THAN THOU that easily. :/
Raivann wrote: Oh, and he budded up to Benmage, so Benmage is prob town if MoI is scum.
Don't know how to take this. But bringing it up again for reference.
MoI wrote: Hey DGB - if Locke is certified scum why is your vote still on LynchMePls? Just curious.
This reads "DGB is not a Stark". Don't know about LMP.

Locke, suspend your disbelief about DGB. I trust you; now trust me and we'll make it through.

Nexus leans town.

Magua isn't a Stark, via diddin.

SongofIceandFire is very agreeable. "I agree this, I agree that". Anything original? HRM?

Although I have to agree with GreyICE and LL on Mikujin's over-apologizing about the prod. Scum care overly about what the town thinks of them.

BEFORE I FORGET THAT:

Reads as of page 9-ish.

TOWNIER THAN THOU:
Benmage
Percy (:P)
Danakillsu
DGB
Magua
Kast
Bunnylover
Locke Lamora

NULL:
LMP
shadow
hito/Mina/Sotty

FFF-FURCOLOW ALT (god knows if he's town or not; needs death NOW):
GreyICE

SCUMMIER THAN THOU:
ASOIAF
Raivann
Zdenek
Mikujin

Hate to break it to you, DGB, but scum will totally go out-of-QT to coordinate. In SAIII kunkstar and I planned to be on MSN Messenger in order to organize a quickhammer (that never happened). Mina coodinates with people via AIM because she was away for a week+ back in February. So yeah, that's not a town-tell.

Mikujin claims he's caught up but unvotes. hito is right with that "if not voting not caught up". Mikujin is SCUM, Sers and Ladies. (Hellooooo Cersei ;) )

I agree with the throw-the-governor-away-first-chance thing. One less thing to worry about.
Mikujin wrote: While it's by no means dangerous for me to use it at this point, I've no grounded suspicion of any one person at this time.
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Vote: Mikujin

I was totally going to ask zor about LL, but then realized zor's dead. :( *sigh*
Magua wrote: I do believe that if Twilight Sparkle is town, they and I will have similar reads
THIS. Because scum HAVE to be more careful with their reads and will bicker about reads in-hydra. /never been scum in a hydra, I've just been able to see scum-hydras play.
Zdenek wrote: GreyICE, if the Hand of the King is so anti-town, then why do you expect that someone who is pro-town would campaign to get it? Do you think that it is possible for someone to campaign for the Hand on grounds that are different from yours and still be pro-town?
BEHEHAHAHAHAHA
I like this guy. Watching closer-ly.
zoraster wrote: Mod If you passed the sentence, would you swing the sword?
XD
Answer determines if mod is pro-scum or pro-town. 8P
greyice wrote:@DGB - are you sure enough that Hascow is scum that you would be willing to be lynched tomorrow if he flips town?
WTFSCUM

THORRRRRRR665.

hasCow should be making the most of his post restriction, trying to NOT be confusing as shit.
He's not trying to help, and is thus leaning scum in my mind.
Go read Quirkytown, Large Theme by SC. The players who had SHIT post restrictions and TRIED to help were town (SaintKerrigan); those who didn't bother to post *coughHaylen&inflatapiecough* were scum. 8P
Magua wrote: The user named "Song of Ice and Fire" got replaced out of a ASoIaF game. That is not a good sign for that slot.
I agree.

Mikujin's totally scum with HasCow for THIS. Bottom block.
Followed up by the magical "v/la for unspecified time amount". 8P
MMHMM
bunny wrote:Dana comes in and buddies with DGB, all three of his points are "OMGILOVEYOUDGB"
Wait for an ongoing game to end. THEN you will see massive DGB-buddying. :roll:

Feysal, for you, the catchup NEVER ENDS.

Even shit-play has its purpose, in the hands of someone who knows what they're doing.

I almost had a heartattack when DGB replaced out. Then GreyICE replaced out.
And the clouds broke, and angels sung "HALLEFUCKINGLUJAH".

I can vouch for chesskid being killed N1. He WAS obvMason though, so. :roll:

I love how big of an ego Cow-dayvig has with the whole taunting-chesskid thing. I'm Sirius. Its annoying. ;)

Hello DTM.
Magna wrote:I don’t like Cow’s offering it up unbidden and I don’t like his attempt to skirt responsibility by making it a voted move.
I DO agree with this though.

Day One, Post DayKill
Xtoxm wrote: Townly
GreyICE - maybe
Magua - TOWN
Twighlight - maybe
Chesskid - DEAD TOWN
Feysal - DEAD TOWN
Zoraster - DEAD 3RD PARTY

Scummy
Mikujin - SCUM
Benmage - TOWN
Shadow - maybe
I agree with LMP's ideas with this list, and he gets the credit for it.

Scum getting Neighbor helps to offset the possibility of masonries. More info on why scum has neighborizer and we don't, but I won't go into it now.

Agreeing with LMP; hascow is not Stark. Even with a daykill as scum, he's not stark. I can't see that happening.

Aaaaaand Percy leaves. :(
Benmage wrote: Where's KmD to say Dayvig doesn't mean town!
Dayvig
doesn't
mean town. ESPECIALLY one-shot. Hell, I'm leaning even more towards cow-scum for a reason I can't talk about now. :/

Shadow is moving into town territory by his play. Posting without thinking isn't something scum do, and I like his more recent D1 stuff.
Nexus wrote:I especially don't like Nexus' "If you're demanding a raise" in post #844. This isn't the sort of thing that should need to be demanded; it should be something that comes about because pro-town play is that you should do *something*, not kvetch and moan that someone is telling you to do something.
I understand your concern. I read it as a joke (raise = wage/promotion) but you are more correct than I with thread going-ons, so.

END DAY ONE.

READS AS OF D2 DAWN

TOWNIER THAN THOU:
Benmage
Ghostlin [:P]
Magua
DGB

LEANING TOWN:
danakillsu
shadow
Kast
Bunnylover
Locke Lamora

Null:
LMP
Twilight Sparkle
DTMaster

LEANING SCUM:
Cow
Raivann
Zdenek

SCUMMIER THAN THOU:
Mikujin
Thor665

I realize I might be missing people. Sorry if I did.

DAY TWONot too warm to the LL-confirmed town piece, but I'll put him under leaning town. I had a semi-town read on him before, but don't really like the confirmed-town via some 3rd party.

Twilight Sparkle is looking worse, sorry guys. :(
DGB wrote: One of Twilight Sparkle and Mikujin are scum. I put my money on Mikujin.
One of these three is scum: Danakillsu, Locke Lamora, Thor665. I put my money on Locke Lamora.
Mikujin and Thor665.
D'oh.

Hello Setael. You're still scum.

Thor pushing Mikujin is curious. I don't know if he was expecting it though; it WAS part of my strategy for SAIII after all. :P

I hadn't noticed dana's tunneling on Mikujin. hito brings up a good point.
Thor665 wrote:In this game I am learning that apparently the only town thing to do is post nothing until you have read up.
That USED to be my thoughts. But then I saw the Tywin claim and had to say something.
Thor wrote: 2)Are you suggesting that Chesskid was the Stark kill?
Naw, because OBVIOUSLY the Starks shot one of their own for the lulz. :roll:

WHOA WHOA WHOA.
Thor cannot cop-out and move his vote just because "the hand said so". Bullshit. Benmage could be scum. He is probably town though. Regardless, that's a horrid cop-out of a vote; not taking responsibility for your vote like Cow asked for popular votes for his kill.

Thor replaced into a Newbie game of mine where I was scum_IC. He replaced in and then proceeded to own, until the deadline owned him. He's amazing, and I've never seen him this... abrasive.

DTM, it was the Guys Pt. II Mini. Ythan won with a scum-lynch. Broke the game wide open IMO. (And like alot of dram minis, ended before D3. :P)

FFFFFFUUUUUUUUU
Magna's push on TwilightUnicorn makes me think the latter isn't Stark. With 2 dead scumbuddies that quickly I can't see them THAT eager to push a bus-lynch especially when MoI was regarded as town by most players.

"Why the fuck did LMP claim" is right.
WTF

/on a semi-related note, have we ever played together before?

If anyone cared (MoI is dead) SuperSmashBrothersMafia, where the town voted daily to give someone NK-Immunity and an Unstoppable Kill, town and scum were equally likely to self-raise. The 3 masons all raised each other while the scumteams were very conservative in raising each other. I only looked at D1 though. Each of the 3 masons were raised.

Setael's focus on Bunnylover's lack of self-esteem (that's not the best way to describe it, but) is bad and scummy. Bunnylover is town here, both from actions and supported by meta (yaaaay XP).
MoI wrote: Too many players who are Obv-Town at this point.
This is a problem... how? Because there are too many people for you to kill?
Trust me, I know. SAIII. Goddamn confirmed townies.

Thor's reread is FAIL. Sorry buddy, you're more obvscum than I usually am.

CONFESSION: I read Ghostlin's ISO prior to replacing in. I thought it was scummy. I was nervous. Got my role, was ecstatic. 8D
Locke Lamora wrote:
Setael wrote:Where's nexus? He's plenty active in the game he's nodding that I'm in.
I really, really dislike this. 'Plenty active' constitutes Nexus fulfilling his normal modding duties with what, two posts? This is lazy, lacks context and indicates that you're just interested in trying to make Nexus look scummy. I am very tempted to vote you after this.
I agree with The Locke. More Setael votes please.
Thor wrote: Page 21-23

Drama, oh noes!!1!

Page 24

Liking Zdenek.

Page 29
Does anyone else see the problem with this? Reread of 8 pages and he gets nothing useful from it?
YEAH, RIGHT.

Benmage's fanclub defense is craps. Sorry Brother, but there's no way you know Setael to be town like that. Sorry. 3 Elven Rings.

At this point there are 4 people I want lynched and NO ONE is bothering to do anything. Upsetting.

Feysal is town, guys. WTF. I think I can read my cultbuddy fairly well.

Hascow, Voyeurs were created by Plum. Appeared in her Large, a Lay of Leithian, Lord of the Rings Mafia, and my mini. That's my off-the-top-of-my-head knowledge.

END OF DAY TWO.
FUCK YOU GUYS AND THE FEYSAL LYNCH.

END OF DAY TWO READS:

TOWNIER THAN THOU:
Locke Lamora
DGB
Magua
Ghostlin [:P]

Leaning Town:
Benmage
danakillsu
shadow
Kast
Bunnylover

Null:
LMP
DTMaster (GreyICE was scum. DTM is town. WTF)

Leaning Scum:
HasCow
Zdenek
Twilight Sparkle

SCUMMIER THAN WEARING ORANGE ON ST. PATTY'S DAY:
Raivann
Setael/Mikujin
Thor665

Day The ThirdLMP, if he has more than one kill, and isn't bullshitting, is town.
(Or at least, scum that's not SK and not Stark).

AHAHAHAAHA. Zdenek is now wearing orange. TYWIN LANNISTER MY ASS.

My thoughts on Zdenek?
Pre-claim: Scum
Post-claim: SCUM

LOLOL BULLETPROOF = SCUM.
HIDER = SCUM FAKECLAIM.
VOYEUR = TOWN.
Do people not understand how this works?
Its Setup Design 201.

@ TWILIGHTUNICORN:
BECAUSE CHESSKID WAS FLIPPANT TOWN, AS WAS TYRION.
YE GODS.

ZDENEK, YOU'RE DOING IT WRONG.
1) GOOGLE SEARCH: "HANDS OF THE KING"
2) FIND A LIST
3) PULL OUT ALL THE "LANNISTERS"
4) DON'T FORGET TO RULE OUT TYWIN (YOUR FAKECLAIM) AND DEAD CHARACTERS (EDDARD)
5) CHESSKID IS TYRION
6) DONT LYNCH HIM = TOWN

GAHHHHHHH
hito wrote:Softclaiming a Lannister Hand for A Storm of Swords is softclaiming Tywin or Tyrion. If you really were Tywin, and you KNEW of Tyrion's existance, you'd know chess was Tyrion.
THISTHISTHIS.
hito wrote: kast: It's not exactly easy to "act in a manner to draw NKs".
Yes it is:
"Hi I'm a Lannister Mason."

"TO WINGS MY BROTHERS. KEEP UP WITH ME IF YOU CAN."

YES LMP, IF HE CLAIMS SERIAL KILLER WE LYNCH HIM.
DUH.
GAWD.

Raivann is an ass.

Vote: Zdenek

READS AS OF NOW:

TOWNIER THAN AN IRISHMAN:
Magua
DGB
Locke
Andrius [:P]

AS TOWN AS AN IRISHMAN:
Benmage
Kast
Bunnylover
LynchMePls
shadow
danakillsu

FFFFF:
popsofctown (because of GreyICE, haven't decided)

WEARING ORANGE ON PATRICK'S DAY:
HasCow
That hydra with hito in it

SCUMMIER THAN WEARING ORANGE ON PATRICK'S DAY:
ZDENEK
SETAEL
THOR665
RAIVANN
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1886 (isolation #17) » Thu Mar 17, 2011 10:49 am

Post by Andrius »

Don't feel like making specific cases now.
I'm going to reward myself by playing a round of BFME on Gondolin.

I'll be back later. :P
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1887 (isolation #18) » Thu Mar 17, 2011 10:50 am

Post by Andrius »

EBWOP:
Questions/Comments/Cases you'd like to see me make?

/sorry for quadruple post
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1895 (isolation #19) » Thu Mar 17, 2011 1:13 pm

Post by Andrius »

Well.
He's in my excel sheet, so I don't know why he never shows up, to be honest.
There are some players I just forget about, and he happens to be one of them. Some players I just ignore; ender and Katsuki in recently-ended Cult v. Masons (DANAKILLSU I WON AS MASON RECRUITER <3).

I'll ISO him later or something and get back to you. Cool?

Zdenek may not have known [[chesskid = Tyrion]] but he knew Tyrion and WITH BASIC BRAINS he could have figured out chesskid = Tyrion as I outlined in the last part of the wall.

SHADOW.
SHadow wrote: and I'm quite convinced he didn't read it all, just skimmed.
IS THIS REGARDING ME OR THOR?

(I'll be really pissed if you think I put my entire last day to reading the goddamn thread and catching up and you think I SKIMMED.)

When I actually put my head into reading it took less than 24.

@ dana: :D

OH sorry, shadow, disregard the above. I see your next post. <3

The particular order on the scumlist/townlist isn't set in stone; the scumlist has no particular order to it, you're all just scum.
Yes, you play well as town. I've also seen you as scum to an extent.
Your lack of dedication to the reread is very scummy. It didn't take that long, once you power through it.

The post could have been much prettier, but once I finished I wanted to post it rather than go back for colors and pictures and fonts. :S
There are plenty of relationships.
They factor into my reads.
I would outline all my reads, I was just more focused on actually READING and catching up.

I said I'd do specific player reads and details later on; I'm sapped at the moment.

I am town.
I will post more on reads and stuff, but you're not one to talk AT ALL. If YOU are town YOU owe us better than what you've given, which doesn't amount to much; let's be honest. You've proven that you are scum by not caring to read or whatnot; if you're not going to put the goddamn time into reading you might as well claim scum or replace out. Its not too late to replace out; I was perfectly willing to answer the summons. I did my duty.

You are a dishonor to the Lannisters. Die like a dog, cur.

Magua, I'll address the Zdenek thing later; I don't want to go ISO-hunting for Zdenek interactions and I CERTAINLY don't have everything down off the top of my head.

I know who my brothers are.
Zdenek is not one of them.
Nor is Thor.

-Ser Andrius Walker
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1954 (isolation #20) » Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:02 am

Post by Andrius »

My defense is not "pot meet kettle". I just saw it somewhat hypocritical of you to chastise me on my catchup when you're living in page 30ish. :P Your "better" should be to catchup.

"Fairly reasonable" when you skimmed isn't cool, Kast. :P I'm not forcing you to read it, but at least read my reads and stuff. :/

HasdgfasHasCow is scum. I've seen worse PRs and better play from town-PRs like that. He's not trying very hard. Sitting on his butt and sipping an ale while we actually try? Hah.

HEY COW. PLEASE MAKE A POST SIMILAR TO THE FOLLOWING WITH YOUR READS. THANK YOU. LACK OF COMPLIANCE AND YOU'LL GO
BLIND
TOO.

Andrius, in [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=2452591#p2452591]QuirkyTown[/url] wrote: *Kitten_Andy:
walks by animorpherv1,
growls at Haylen,
purrs at InflataPie,
walks by Kise,
purrs at Nachomamma8,
purrs at Phaen,
purrs at SaintKerrigan,
walks by seth,
purrs at Twomz,
walks by Zajnet*
The post restriction was to act like a cat. No speaking. If you can't do something similar then we have issues. You have demonstrated you can draw your sword on people, rub your belly, and put your head in your hands. So, you should be able to do some conveyable system of reads. Like:
*Extends hand to Townie McTown*
*Draws sword at Scummy McScum*
*shrugs at Nullread McNullster*
*Shakes head at Scumbag McScummo*
*nods head and smiles at Townster Townigan*

Hi Sotty! :D
Not a problem.
I agree with Bunny; no offense Benmage, but you're not exactly controllable and oversight is far between here, so. I agree we should use it soon to get rid of it before a more delicate situation.

Zdenek should have known chesskid was town via simple deduction. If he doesn't even bother putting that much time into his role, it makes me wonder if its a scumfakeclaim that he's kept under the bed until now, and hasn't bothered to pay attention to.
The reason is that he didn't look into his role. Its like, if I get a role that says "you can motivate one player a night and they act twice. this only works on town-aligned". He did the "oh im a motivator". But if you pay attention you see the "THIS ONLY WORKS ON TOWNIES" and then you realize "oh man I'm a
COP
". That's what it is. He saw his role and went "oh im a BP townie" when he SHOULD have seen "oh im a BP townie BUT I KNOW TYRION TO BE TOWN-ALIGNED".

Let's say you pull Doctor, but if you protect a player two nights in a row they die of an overdose. Zdenek goes "oh geez this means i cant protect people more than one night". He SHOULD see it and go "oh i can be a Doctor AND a vigilante! Sweet!"

Do you see it now?

I'm trying to show he didn't put much thought into his role, that its probably a fakeclaim that he didn't read fully. An ISO or whatnot could prove his relations with chesskid. But SERIOUSLY?
He looks up the HOTK.
He sees ONLY TYWIN AND TYRION.
He rules himself out.
OH, I WONDER WHO CHESSKID COULD BE?!?!?

Except we're not lynching DGB either. She's town.

Actually kind of sad that I didn't make it into Locke's post.

SWEET THANKS FARACORE.

Nexus, you read the entire goddamn thread in 24 hours and do a better post than me.
Shut up. It wasn't easy and no one said it was fun. Compare my catchup to Thor's. Which is better and why?

I agree with Benmage's list.

This is me announcing my intent to post a comprehensive list of reads on players before the posting deadline in 75-ish hours.

Can we all agree on a Thor lynch? I think that's a wonderful idea.
Vote sits on Zdenek for now.

-Ser Andrius Walker
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1975 (isolation #21) » Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:45 am

Post by Andrius »

Doesn't matter what your opinion is on flavor, shadow.
Either he's town or the other scum faction.
So yeah.
If there is no other faction, he's townier than thou.

My new read on Nexus: TOWN. Top category. Until we get another scumteam flip, he's town. Though, lynching him would be a great indicator of another scumteam or not.
But not happening.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1977 (isolation #22) » Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:46 am

Post by Andrius »

Magua
DGB
Locke
*Nexus*

AS TOWN AS AN IRISHMAN:
Benmage
Kast
Bunnylover
LynchMePls
shadow
danakillsu
*popsofctown*

ZDENEK
SETAEL
THOR665
RAIVANN
*HasCow*

Asterisks show changes since the last one.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1979 (isolation #23) » Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:51 am

Post by Andrius »

It is
nearly
impossible.
If it is, that means neither town nor plausible 2nd scumteam doesn't have a RBer.

I'm willing to write Nexus in as near-confirmed town for the forseeable future. :D
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1998 (isolation #24) » Fri Mar 18, 2011 11:14 am

Post by Andrius »

Can someone in the TS hydra explain "white-knight-ing"?

Zdenek's last series of votes can be translated as such:
"Andy is town and gaining popularity so I need to unvote, and vote the easy wagon."

2nd Nexus RB'ing Zdenek

SK_Zdenek wrote:I really don't understand why the possibility for me to guess who Chesskid was claiming to be day one is such a big deal.
Because its something you would have done as town.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #2001 (isolation #25) » Fri Mar 18, 2011 11:40 am

Post by Andrius »

Can we actually do the wedding before the lynch?
With the neighborizer dead I'm hoping to get into a QT with some people, so we need to PLEASE get to the wedding.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #2005 (isolation #26) » Fri Mar 18, 2011 11:58 am

Post by Andrius »

I think I'm going to claim in-QT regardless. Good reaction testing and stuff, though certain people will get preferential treatment. :D
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #2034 (isolation #27) » Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:44 am

Post by Andrius »

MAGUA
He isn't a Roleblocker. You're correct that he COULD be a Goon with a RB fakeclaim.
Raivann, can you confirm you were roleblocked N1 and N2?
But barring the Goon/RBfakeclaim then he's not Stark.

I'd want to claim in-thread because
1) we can figure out how the claim gets disseminated among the people; if I'm at table with A, B, C, D, and F and H find out I'm some Mason extrordinaire then we can easily add 1+1.

Magua, DGB is town. I'd vouch for a couple reads with my (slot's) life and DGB and Benmage are two of them.

DGB
Setael IS scum regardless of Benmage's lie.

ZDENEK
Its not that you did its HOW you did it.
Then you rule out dead players and go "so ABC is dead so that rules out stuff". So you just operate under the impression that he could be either one.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #2037 (isolation #28) » Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:35 pm

Post by Andrius »

DGB, we've got Setael, Thor, Raivann, and Zdenek.
Kill preference order please. :)
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #2056 (isolation #29) » Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:51 am

Post by Andrius »

Ok, I've been busier (and less sober) than I expected to be this weekend, but my promise holds true. It probably won't happen before the thread closes for text, but I'll definitely put it into my QT, so whoever gets a table with me will love me. <3

I'm down for a Thor/Setael lynch, then Raivann/Zdenek/TS lynch.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #2062 (isolation #30) » Mon Mar 21, 2011 12:28 pm

Post by Andrius »

Hey TS.
Explanations of the morse-code thing would be GREAT.

Also, I think it'd be a worthy idea to try and convey the neighborhoods too. Not top priority, but if we could do that it might be helpful.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #2071 (isolation #31) » Mon Mar 21, 2011 1:59 pm

Post by Andrius »

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Setael
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #2076 (isolation #32) » Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:00 pm

Post by Andrius »

UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark VOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark VOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusion

Unvote, Vote: Setael
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #2087 (isolation #33) » Tue Mar 22, 2011 9:22 am

Post by Andrius »

Spoiler:
VOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark VOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark VOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark VOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark VOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark VOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark VOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark VOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark VOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #2088 (isolation #34) » Tue Mar 22, 2011 9:26 am

Post by Andrius »

VOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark VOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark VOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark VOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #2132 (isolation #35) » Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:38 am

Post by Andrius »

Bunnylover leans town for me. Why don't we just do some Setael/Thor combination?
If the one we "lynch" is town then they will follow our instructions. If they are not then we have one guaranteed scumbag.

Its as simple as that.

SERIOUSLY.
SERIOUSLY.
WE HAVE A HYPOCOP ON
GREYICE
?
WHOEVER IS IN CHARGE OF THAT NEEDS TO PICK A BETTER PERSON.
FFFFFF

For recap: Locke Lamora, Nexus, and Zdenek were in our QT. Slightly let down by a smaller QT, and not the audience I wanted (most of them were town-reads) I delayed the claim for now.

But yeah.
Setael/Thor need lynching.

Benmage/Magua not being dead is somewhat odd. :S

predit: "British Summer Time". :P I thought you were Irish, Faraday. :P
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #2140 (isolation #36) » Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:55 am

Post by Andrius »

Lady Nexus, lamentably, you don't exactly measure up to our Lady Cersei. :P

COME ON.
When Magna made it to D6/D7 in CoK did NO ONE question why? Same thing in BNM. No offense.

Benmage, a 1:1 is always worth it. Sorry, but unless you're a Mason or something a 1:1 is always worth it.

Benmage, I read it like this:
Player A is "lynched". PlayerA picks his challenger, Player B. They both pick their champions, PlayerC for A and D for B.
If C wins, D and B die. If D wins only C dies.
Eddard, did I do this right? lol

OH YEAH.
HASCOW IS STILL SCUM.
Vote: Hascow
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #2150 (isolation #37) » Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:02 am

Post by Andrius »

ON the subject of Kast, I'm wondering if his town-flip would confirm Zdenek; wouldn't Zdenek come out as Serial Killer or something? :S
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #2152 (isolation #38) » Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:05 am

Post by Andrius »

True. My bad.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #2157 (isolation #39) » Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:13 am

Post by Andrius »

I'm treating Nexus like confirmed town for the forseeable future; or, at least until another scumteam flips. :P
Hang on, reads list incoming.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #2159 (isolation #40) » Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:17 am

Post by Andrius »

Magua
DGB
Locke
Nexus
popsofctown

AS TOWN AS AN IRISHMAN:
Benmage
Kast, Lannister

Bunnylover
LynchMePls
shadow
danakillsu

ZDENEK
SETAEL
THOR665
RAIVANN, Lannister

HasCow

I second claimage if we get a plan in which both die. Claiming should happen BEFORE the event, in all cases.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #2182 (isolation #41) » Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:50 pm

Post by Andrius »

Benmage wrote: ANDRIUS IS UNTOUCHABLE. Magua. Trust me on this my friend.
:D

WAIT.
Who was in your Wedding QT?
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #2183 (isolation #42) » Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:53 pm

Post by Andrius »

Because we have ALOT of potential, especially based on the fact you all claimed. /iso hunt
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #2184 (isolation #43) » Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:56 pm

Post by Andrius »

FFF I don't want to bother translating the morse code stuff, so if anyone who was in the Wedding QT with Benmage can claim that would be GREAT.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #2187 (isolation #44) » Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:01 pm

Post by Andrius »

O_o Not quite what I was expecting. lol
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #2199 (isolation #45) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:17 am

Post by Andrius »

I don't see the need to massclaim right now. I'm not OPPOSED, but I don't see the need, other than making it apparantly obvious who the bros are and who are the outsiders.
Zdenek wrote: I'm going to assume that we are considering Thor to be the scummiest,
:lol:
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #2218 (isolation #46) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:15 am

Post by Andrius »

NO. Don't self-confirm yet, Benmage. Wait awhile, and let all the uber-townies come out of the woodwork and literally drown the scum under the weight of our fists.

Yeah, mmhmm. popsofctown brings up another good point. The SK and Zdenek are permanent enemies, OH WAIT. THEY ARE ONE AND THE SAME. HRMMM

I still read Bunnylover as town. He's not a bro, but he's not scum. Besides, we have plenty of other scumoptions.

And yeah. Now that Court is over, its really sad we don't have a QT anymore. lol I miss having the QT to fall back on for reads and stuff. :( GODDAMN LANNISTER NEIGHBORISER OVER HERE PLZ.

THIS IS ME CALLING FOR AN END TO THE "HYPOTHETICAL COP" DISCUSSION. When you need to know you'll find out for sure, but sitting here questioning its legitimacy gets us NOWHERE.

Okay, hito's "massclaim is fantastic" makes me want a massclaim less. I'll claim if it means we DON'T massclaim. This is bollocks. We're not massclaiming just for teh lulz.

THANK YOU SCUMCOW, FOR YOUR STUNNING CONTRIBUTION TO THE GAME.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #2222 (isolation #47) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:38 am

Post by Andrius »

Oh. Someone said "hypothetical cop" so. :/
:oops:
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #2229 (isolation #48) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:29 am

Post by Andrius »

HITO.
The confirmed towns know who each other are. There's no point in massclaiming for them to out themselves. They have a reason for not coming forward and being all "oh im masonz here we are for the lulz".

The "floaty kinda-confirmed"s are mostly GENUINE town, minus SCUMCOW.

Yeah, a town voting bloc by day. Until tonight where some of them are BONED. Oh, and did I mention the whole "challenge" thing going on today? where, if we find a scumbag, we have to give up a townie to actually lynch the fucker? Seriously, if we can net a scumbag guaranteed I'll step out and volunteer my neck for the 1:1. But the massclaim BEFOREHAND is sheer lunacy.

They're not at a lack of NKs. But that doesn't mean we need to give them a laundry list of who's what and who knows what.

popsofctown's wall on Zdenek makes me want Zdenek dead even more. lol

Cow, just stop posting. You've already proven that you're less useful than shotty here.

Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #2234 (isolation #49) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:45 am

Post by Andrius »

THIS WORLD, SHADOW: Mini 943: Greek Mythology. Scum_Hades (Me) shot Town_Poseidon (LC) during the day. Its not THAT uncommon, dude.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #2236 (isolation #50) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:53 am

Post by Andrius »

Functionally, yes. They died. I got the counter. They just came back later on. :roll:
If you want a full goddamn search than file it with Cersei and I'll get right on it.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #2238 (isolation #51) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:59 am

Post by Andrius »

That was just the first instance that popped in my head- a major personal victory for me. lol
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #2254 (isolation #52) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 1:57 pm

Post by Andrius »

DrippingGoofball wrote:Lemme help you with that.
Twilight Sparkle wrote:
The Rest
(3/7 scum?)
Magua
danakillsu
popsofctown

Bunnylover
DGB

Thor
Setael
I endorse this product and/or service.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #2257 (isolation #53) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 2:08 pm

Post by Andrius »

I endorse it, but that doesn't mean its complete.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #2262 (isolation #54) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:05 pm

Post by Andrius »

NO
I AM AGAINST MASSCLAIM
WHY DO WE NEED TO DO THIS?!?

THERE WILL BE TOO MUCH TOWN POWER TO PROTECT AND WE CANT COVER IT ALL.

I WILL CLAIM FOR CLARIFICATION, BUT THIS IS UNNECESSARY
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #2265 (isolation #55) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:33 pm

Post by Andrius »

Yeah. IF we massclaim (for whatever god-awful reason) benmage certainly won't start.
Scummiest to towniest, IMO.

Don't leave Mina, else the sanity leaves with you! :(
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #2274 (isolation #56) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:55 pm

Post by Andrius »

Well met Benmage. Well met, brother.

I hereby confirm that I am Osney Kettleblack. (Its Kettleblack, Benmage. I went to the wiki page and was like "LOL FARADAY WIKI SAYS KETTLEBLACK WHEN YOUR PM SAYS "KETTLEBACK". He was like "LOL DRUNK IRISHMAN TYPO" and so yeah.)
I can confirm one other player as town, Osmund Kettleblack.

So yeah. Should I claim our third brother? Because if I die it may die with me. (Not like the scumbags would try to fakeclaim mason, but.)

Oh yeah. And I banged Cersei apparently, so that's why I've been hitting her up. :P

Flavor in a sec'.

I TOLD YOU BUNNYLOVER WAS TOWN.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #2278 (isolation #57) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:57 pm

Post by Andrius »

You can keep the crown on, I like you in the crown.

I'M SUCH A FLIRT. ;)
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #2283 (isolation #58) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:00 pm

Post by Andrius »

Say what?

BENMAGE.
DID YOU NOT EVEN LOOK UP THE FLAVOR?
THERE ARE THREE OF US.
I'll let Osmund claim for him/herself.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #2287 (isolation #59) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:02 pm

Post by Andrius »

Oh look at Cow, all defensive over his USELESSNESS.
Sorry bro, but your play is horribad.

Your new nickname is Mr. Cackles.

Benmage, we're Brothers in a circle.
I know Osmund, he must know you, and you know me.
That's how I assumed it worked.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #2291 (isolation #60) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:07 pm

Post by Andrius »

DrippingGoofball. I'm Masons with DrippingGoofball.
AGAIN. :D

THOR UNVOTE NOW YOU BASTARD.

*points at Cow and laughs* :lol:
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #2295 (isolation #61) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:12 pm

Post by Andrius »

She's confirmed to me.
I'm confirmed to you.
As long as you're confirmed to her we're a Masonry 3-deep. (Without a QT, sadly.)

And I thought pops was #3 too, with DGB's stuff. Let's see what she says though. :/

3man Masonry isn't unheard of, but I'm wondering what we're up against to offset us. (We are pretty weak without the QT though.)

@ TS: No. Just DGB. But I think it was done in a circle, so DGB should be able to confirm Benmage.

You know, A confirms B, B confirms C, C confirms A. Boom --> Masonry.
Anyone being dead would have thrown it off for sure.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #2299 (isolation #62) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:14 pm

Post by Andrius »

FOR THE LAST TIME.
I HAVE MOD-CONFIRMED THAT DGB IS TOWN.
WE ACT IN A CIRCLE.
ONCE DGB GETS HERE WE'RE GOOD.

:D
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #2301 (isolation #63) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:15 pm

Post by Andrius »

NOW.
From my uber-analysis:

Nexus and Bunnylover are confirmed non-Stark.
Ben, DGB, Andy are confirmed Lannister.

At least one of Magua/Cow/LMP is scum.
Zdenek is scum for sure.
LL is near-town, as a lyncher against a scumbag is just WRONG.

TS SHOULD CLAIM.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #2302 (isolation #64) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:18 pm

Post by Andrius »

Oh nevermind I found their claim. :P
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #2306 (isolation #65) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:23 pm

Post by Andrius »

Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #2341 (isolation #66) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:57 pm

Post by Andrius »

I think pops is claiming Cersei.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #2343 (isolation #67) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:04 pm

Post by Andrius »

Did I miss the fullclaim, or..?
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #2345 (isolation #68) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:10 pm

Post by Andrius »

Oh.
Well.
That makes no sense. XD
Jaime as what, Friendly Neighbor?

"Hey guys, I'm Jaime and I bang my sister. Twincest FTW!"
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #2347 (isolation #69) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:58 pm

Post by Andrius »

I get the feeling the remaining scum are concentrated outside the PRs.
Like, the 'Nillas.

Sorry about your loss, Setael.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #2350 (isolation #70) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 9:40 pm

Post by Andrius »

I'm on it. I have an excel sheet saved, so.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #2351 (isolation #71) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:02 pm

Post by Andrius »

List of Claims, as of D4

xtoxm, Catelyn Stark, Stark Neighboriser, Killed D1

----> Kill claimed by hasdgfas D1

zoraster, Oberyn Martell, Self-Aligned Lyncher, Lynched D1

----> Lynchee = Locke Lamora

diddin, Brynden Tully, Stark Tracker, Killed N1

----> Kill claimed by Magua D4

chesskid3, 'The Imp' Tyrion Lannister, Lannister Vanilla, Killed N1

----> Kill claimed by LynchMePls D2

Feysal, Petyr Baelish, Lannister Voyeur, Lynched D2

----> N1: Nothing targeted Kast

xvart, Joffrey Baratheon, Lannister JOAT, Killed N2

----> Likely Stark-NK

MagnaofIllusion, Edmure Tully, Stark Jailkeeper, Killed N2

----> Kill Unclaimed by General Populace

Raivann, Randyll Tarly, Lannister Vanilla, Lynched D3

Kast, Varys, Lannister RoleName Cop, Killed N3
----> Kill Unclaimed by General Populace
----> N1: danakillsu has no RoleName
----> N2: Zdenek is Modified Kill-Immune

CONFIRMED LANNISTER:
Andrius, Ser Osney Kettleblack, Lannister Brother, Confirmed by Benmage D4

DrippingGoofball, Ser Osmund Kettleblack, Lannister Brother, Confirmed by Andrius D4
----> Claims popsofctown is Lannister-Aligned

Benmage, Ser Osfryd Kettleblack, Lannister Brother, To-Be-Confirmed by DGB D4

popsofctown, Jaime Lannister, Lannister ???, Confirmed by DGB D3

NEAR-CONFIRMED NON-STARK:
Margaery Lannister, Lannister Roleblocker, Claimed D3

----> N1: RB'd Raivann
----> N2: RB'd Raivann
----> N3: RB'd Zdenek

Bunnylover, Grandmaster Pycelle, Lannister Doctor, Claimed D4

----> N1: Doc'd Benmage
----> N2: Envoy to the Eyrie
----> N3: Doc'd TwilightSparkle

EVERYONE ELSE:
Locke Lamora, Sandor Clegane, Outed via zoraster D1
----> Not claimed Role

danakillsu, ???, ???
----> Not claimed Role
----> Has no RoleName via Kast

hasdgfas, Ser Ilyn Payne, One-shot DayVig, Claimed D1
----> Shot xtoxm D1

LynchMePls, ???, One-shot NightVig, Claimed D3
----> Shot chesskid3 N1

Shadow1psc, Ollena Redwyne, Wedding-Event Planner, Claimed D3 in QT

Zdenek, Tywin Lannister, Modified Kill-Immune, Claimed D3
----> Became Kill-Immune upon Tyrion's death

Magua, Walder Frey, One-shot NightVig, Claimed D4
----> Shot diddin N1

Twilight Sparkle, Loras Tyrell, Lannister Vanilla, Claimed D2

Setael, Mace Tyrell, Lannister Vanilla, Claimed D4

Thor665, Roose Bolton, Lannister Vanilla, Claimed D4

That should be about right. Might be wrong on some of the vanilla claim dates. :P
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #2353 (isolation #72) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:42 pm

Post by Andrius »

I have no idea; we were in a QT together, remember? :P
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #2381 (isolation #73) » Tue Mar 29, 2011 11:36 am

Post by Andrius »

Jaime as Friendly Neighbor is disappointing. :/
But I expected one of him/Cersei to be a fakeclaim, and since Cersei isn't here its obv. her. Probably for Magna. LOL
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #2418 (isolation #74) » Wed Mar 30, 2011 3:43 pm

Post by Andrius »

Ben, you could choose me.
That way we're guaranteed to win. (Given I'm a mason-brother and all.) :P

Also, I believe the remaining scum are in the Vanilla claimees and the 1shot Vig claimees.
Oh, and Zdenek is the SK.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #2440 (isolation #75) » Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:36 am

Post by Andrius »

FFF.
I think we need a LMP flip in order to clear Zdenek though. I'm not willing to let this slide.
Bunnylover is town. I maintain that religiously.

Zdenek shot diddin? Sure as hell wasn't the Starks.
And if whoever-said-it is right then that's fine with me.

DGB, the claim is
Bulletproof
1shot CPR Doc. :roll:

I agree with Mina. Zdenek needs to be RB'd again.

I'm willing to hammer when the time comes.

And I think we should have a beef BBQ out of HasCow when this is all over and he actually flips scum. :P
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #2442 (isolation #76) » Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:11 am

Post by Andrius »

Magua sees me postin'... he cryin'
;)

I got that.

If its cool with you I'll wait for The Hand for the final go-ahead.
THEN THE KETTLEBLACKS GO TO WAR.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #3069 (isolation #77) » Thu May 05, 2011 3:57 pm

Post by Andrius »

Await my coming tomorrow night.
There will be harsh words.
Last edited by Andrius on Thu May 05, 2011 4:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #3078 (isolation #78) » Thu May 05, 2011 4:07 pm

Post by Andrius »

HEY FARADAY.
I HAS MOD POWERS TOO.
Last edited by Andrius on Thu May 05, 2011 4:20 pm, edited 10 times in total.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #3086 (isolation #79) » Thu May 05, 2011 4:13 pm

Post by Andrius »

FARADAY:

/inb4eddardpullsareapercharlieandeditsouteverythinghedoesntapproveof
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #3108 (isolation #80) » Thu May 05, 2011 4:33 pm

Post by Andrius »

I made advances on diddin?

Also, I don't hate cults. They're a great challenge to hunt. I'd be down to play a Walkers-attack-the-wall.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #3125 (isolation #81) » Thu May 05, 2011 5:56 pm

Post by Andrius »

But seriously, I dare anyone to say they would have lynched Cow.

*Waves Unenthusiastically*
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #3134 (isolation #82) » Thu May 05, 2011 7:33 pm

Post by Andrius »

Bunnylover wrote:But practical I failed as Doctor this game. I wasn't able to keep up with the game, and therefore missed Kast claimed which could have gotten Zdenek lynched earlier. Damn.

I ALMOST told you to Doc protect me. I was already telling Nex who to block, I just didn't want to be overbearing-town-mason-Andy.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #3151 (isolation #83) » Fri May 06, 2011 2:54 pm

Post by Andrius »

No one get me wrong. I loved this game. The Starks were getting steamrolled by everyone, and we were in a complete rout when I replaced in. We had three dead Starks, a dead lyncher, and all of the masons and main town PRs in secret and intact. It was a good day for us. Many of the players in this game were just awesome. I've wanted to play with zoraster for the longest time. chesskid has his moments. diddin needs to stop dying plz. Feysal, you could work on your activity a bit. That'd surely help you out, especially here. You're definitely a strategist, but outside crazy theme games the things we need most are activity and cases. xvart died. Nothing memorable here, but did he seriously only have two abilities? lol Magna is a champ. I still don't know why we lynched Raivann, but he definitely deserved to die at that point. I greatly enjoyed playing with Kast again, for the short while we shared this earth. Thor, seriously. You replaced in weeks before I did and still hadn't caught up in the thread. You couldn't DO anything to look scummier than that. Beside faking a PR. Nexus was obvtown. Setael was fucked by Mikujin. Mikujin colored her blue so hard that I stopped reading her posts and just yelled at people to lynch her. Bunnylover was also obvtown. A simple meta-check would have saved him alot of trouble. DGB is, as always, my Goddess and Mason. Magua gut read scum, but like Exe in Frenzy Mafia, I put it behind me. Glad to see you still postin' and hatin'. pops did great in his slot. GreyICE's play was just "WTF" all D1. Locke Lamora was a town-read, and the must-be-SK-because-hes-a-lyncher was dumb. Zdenek was all colors of scummy. Sorry Benmage, but that was the worst govern EVER. Benmage did great as Hand of the King, and only mildly pissed me off when we massclaimed. LMP didn't read town enough to me to hold a slot in the town-read area. Twilight Sparkle was disappointing, to be honest. Too much brilliance, perhaps? DANA AND SHADOW. GRRRRRRRAAAAAAA

Also, did anyone notice that DGB sat in my TOWNIER THAN THOU list for all of the game? /good at secrecy Especially all the "bro/brother/TO WINGZ MAH BROTHERZ" comments.

Hang on to the glory at my right hand

We had a crapload of confirmed townies running amock, yet we failed to do anything about it.

NOW, here's my rationale for all the reads I had when I came in. Yes, some are based surely on one post. lol

MIKUJIN/SETAEL
Based solely on Mikujin. Over-reaction to the prod, then this gem:
Mikujin wrote:While it's by no means dangerous for me to use it at this point, I've no grounded suspicion of any one person at this time.

Yeah. Right. No suspects? Yeah, you're as town as Cow is. OH WAIT.

ZDENEK
Besides for your shit play, that Tywin Lannister claim was bollocks. In order for you to become bulletproof when Tyrion dies, the mods would therein confirm that Tyrion is, in fact, in the game and as town. Yet you argue that you're too dumb (or whatever) to realize that the only other Lannister that was ever a Hand of the King in the series is Tywin and Tyrion. Oh, that kind of rules it out. And you obviously didn't treat chesskid like confirmed town. Town would take the initiative. You had none. You flipped scum. No surprises.
hito wrote:Softclaiming a Lannister Hand for A Storm of Swords is softclaiming Tywin or Tyrion. If you really were Tywin, and you KNEW of Tyrion's existance, you'd know chess was Tyrion.

This.

MAGNA
Andy wrote:
Magna wrote:Too many players who are Obv-Town at this point.
This is a problem... how? Because there are too many people for you to kill?
Trust me, I know. SAIII. Goddamn confirmed townies.

Scumpoints abound here. Complaining about confirmed townies is NOT a town thing to do.

A
whore
cow in sheep's clothing, fucking up all I do

Magua wrote:
I don’t like Cow’s offering it up unbidden and I don’t like his attempt to skirt responsibility by making it a voted move.

Magua, bro. Whatever happened to THIS? Seriously, every time I see a player "outsource" his daykill/nightkill/vote he flips scum. Its because the scum don't want to take responsibility for anything that could bite them in the end.

Benmage wrote:
Where's KmD to say Dayvig doesn't mean town!

MMHMM

Now. First, the DayKill. Yes, daykilling scum is great and all. But whatever happened to the whole "dont base a game on nightplay only" thing? Because the daykill was essentially nightplay, and that's all cow ever did for the town.

And that horrid horrid PR of his.
Seriously, guys, if you've ever played with a PR its not that different from playing normally. It doesn't change how you scumhunt, or how often you post, or how much content you post. It only changes HOW you post. Cow was still active lurking, not contributing, and hardly ever voted late-game.

Anyone like 1334-speak? Its not that hard. Google = leet-speak translator. Life is easy. Can't speak in english? Google Translator. Can't speak at all?

You get innovative:
Kitten_Andrius wrote:*Kitten_Andy:
walks by animorpherv1,
growls at Haylen,
purrs at InflataPie,
walks by Kise,
purrs at Nachomamma8,
purrs at Phaen,
purrs at SaintKerrigan,
walks by seth,
purrs at Twomz,
walks by Zajnet*

Its not that hard to understand what's going on. Purring is town. Walking by is null. Growling is scum.

Hell, there was even a PR when you could only quote and post smilies.

Its not that hard.

My anger over the whole game was because I nailed all the scumbags who were alive when I got there, and 1) no one believed me 2) I wasn't good enough at making cases and pursuing them. I'll get better at this game.

I enjoyed this game greatly. But the fact that no one seemed to listen pissed me off to no end.

Because, for once, I was actually right.
That poor lil' Baker who just bakes bread and sheeps better players...

...was right.

-Andrius

Honestly, Faraday, were you expecting a wall of rage? Because I'm more civil than that.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #3154 (isolation #84) » Fri May 06, 2011 3:19 pm

Post by Andrius »

Thor, regardless of this game, you're still amazing for almost catching scum_IC_Andy. :P

Yeah, but I can't really play WITH you if you're dead, yeah?
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #3156 (isolation #85) » Fri May 06, 2011 3:29 pm

Post by Andrius »

When is said FE game slanted to begin?
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #3159 (isolation #86) » Fri May 06, 2011 4:06 pm

Post by Andrius »

Faraday wrote:SHUT UP AND WORSHIP COW ITT.

You know you're sounding more and more like RC, right?
I didn't even say anything about the setup either.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #3171 (isolation #87) » Fri May 06, 2011 4:46 pm

Post by Andrius »

Cassandra Award?
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #3173 (isolation #88) » Fri May 06, 2011 4:48 pm

Post by Andrius »

Ah. Makes good sense.
Now I know what to do: can't convince them? Fakeclaim a Cop-Guilty.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #3180 (isolation #89) » Fri May 06, 2011 5:13 pm

Post by Andrius »

Magua, he wanted to outsource his kill. I know he didn't, but the notion started with the outsourcing.

Magua, next time we're scumbuddies, I'm day-vigging you D1. See what you say after that.

Zdenek, the number of bullets you can withstand is NOT the issue. The bulletproof thing was enough; but the fact you should have gotten a confirmed town guy read, and you didn't.
Failure to trust a confirmed town = FAILSCUM.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #3214 (isolation #90) » Wed May 11, 2011 2:41 pm

Post by Andrius »

1) Doesn't
Joffrey
die in ACOK? And HBO is only doing AGOT, yes?
2) XVART. I was all looking forward to playing with you too. :(
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #3221 (isolation #91) » Wed May 11, 2011 3:56 pm

Post by Andrius »

xvart wrote:
Andrius wrote:2) XVART. I was all looking forward to playing with you too. :(

Likewise. The gods had a different plan apparently.

And we were totally on the same side this time too. :(

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”