Demonic Angel
Demonic Angel
Goon
Demonic Angel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #875 (ISO) » Thu May 12, 2011 6:07 am

Post by Demonic Angel »

ARE YOU SAYING I HAD NOTHING USEFUL AT ALL IN MY LAST POST?

HURRR DURRRR

GUESS YOU NEED TO REPLACE OUT THEN. PLENTY ON THE LIST WAITING TO HAVE FUN WHO DONT HAVE A STICK UP THEIR ASS
Fate+The Angelic Presence known as
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #876 (ISO) » Thu May 12, 2011 6:08 am

Post by Gammagooey »

Fate stop being a fucking douchebag.
Demonic Angel
Demonic Angel
Goon
Demonic Angel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #877 (ISO) » Thu May 12, 2011 6:09 am

Post by Demonic Angel »

BUT THIS IS HOW I STIR THINGS UP AND LET THE SCUM FALL OUT

YOU GONNA BE A GOLDEN STAR OF A TOWNIE AGAIN THSI GAME GAMMA, OR ARE YOU GOING TO NOT HAVE SHIT FOR READS?
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #878 (ISO) » Thu May 12, 2011 6:11 am

Post by Gammagooey »

you can see my reads pretty clearly. And no, hearing that someone doesn't enjoy playing with you and then immediately being a dick to them and doing everything that entails WHY they don't enjoy playing with you is not helpful. If you want to be mean in a case fine but this has nothing to do with you thinking DDD or Magua is scummy.
Demonic Angel
Demonic Angel
Goon
Demonic Angel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #879 (ISO) » Thu May 12, 2011 6:14 am

Post by Demonic Angel »

Who's in the right who's in the wrong?

Who the fuck cares?

You can't put yourslf in MY POSITION?

I come in, make a couple reasonable posts and start reading the game.

I immediately get to read a post that says, "I'd be down for a Fate policy lynch just cuz"

HOW THE FUCK WOULD YOU FEEL?

Now if I came in here, started capsrolling and being a dick to EVERYONE, and THEN he said "I'd be down for a Fate policy lynch if we have to put up with this shit" THEN I COULD UNDERSTAND.

BUT I DONT EVEN GET ONE FUCKIN SECOND, ONE POST, NAY NOT EVEN TWO POSTS, TO FUCKIN PLAY THE GAME?

AND THEN MAGUA SAYS STFU OR I REPLACE OUT YOU HAVE NOTHING USEFUL TO SAY.

O RLY I DONT? NOTHING AT ALL?

AND THEN YOU COME UP

"DOUCHEFATEEEE" WHICH IS FINE AND PROBABLY ACCURATE, BUT IM OUTNUMBERED HERE BY H4TERZ
Demonic Angel
Demonic Angel
Goon
Demonic Angel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #880 (ISO) » Thu May 12, 2011 6:15 am

Post by Demonic Angel »

SO MY RESPONSE IS TO PLAY THE GAME THEY WANT ME TO. THEYVE ALREADY MADE UP THEIR MIND ABOUT ME? K GUESS I AM CAPRSOLLING TROLL THEN.

SO IM CHALLENGING THEM TO POLICY LYNCH ME, OR GET THE FUCK OUT.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #881 (ISO) » Thu May 12, 2011 6:19 am

Post by Gammagooey »

He said he would be up for a policy lynch if you started doing this very shit you just started doing.

And you aren't TOUCHYFEELY enough to actually care about someone trying to policy lynch you. Don't bring up FEELINGZ, you probably posted in your DA QT "HEAHEAHAHA DDD THINKS HE CAN POLICY LYNCH ME EH"
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #882 (ISO) » Thu May 12, 2011 6:21 am

Post by VP Baltar »

Reason number 456 to finish quadz now: It will stop Fate caps raging.
YOUR AD HERE

Too busy with work to play mafia right now but I shall return some day!
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #883 (ISO) » Thu May 12, 2011 6:22 am

Post by Magua »

Demonic Angel wrote:HERE I"LL HELP YOU BY POSTING IN ALL CAPS.

NOW GO AND HOP ON THIS TRAIN DAY FUCKCING TWO, AND SAY 'POLICY' SO YOU CAN SHOW EVERYONE YOUR TRUE COLORS. BECAUSE THAT WOULD BE MORE ANTI-TOWN THAT ANYTHING IVE DONE, INCLUDING A FAKE MASON CLAIM, YOU FUCKTARD. HAVE A PROBLEM WITH ME? REPLACE OUT. NO ONE ELSE SEEMS TO, SO MAYBE YOURE THE ONE THAT DOESNT PLAY WITH OTHERS.

NOW COME AT ME

This contains nothing useful.

Demonic Angel wrote:ARE YOU SAYING I HAD NOTHING USEFUL AT ALL IN MY LAST POST?

HURRR DURRRR

GUESS YOU NEED TO REPLACE OUT THEN. PLENTY ON THE LIST WAITING TO HAVE FUN WHO DONT HAVE A STICK UP THEIR ASS

I'm saying the part I quoted where you go caps lock bullshit had nothing useful. In fact, every single thing you've posted in all caps has had nothing useful. You should go back and reread what I said, because I do not think it is what you think it is.

And, now, realize that I play this game to have fun, and you running around calling people fucktards is not my idea of fun.
Demonic Angel
Demonic Angel
Goon
Demonic Angel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #884 (ISO) » Thu May 12, 2011 6:22 am

Post by Demonic Angel »

THATS WHY I STARED DOING WHAT HE SAID I NEEDED TO TO POLICY LYNCH ME.

GLAD YOUR READS ARE ON FRONTWARDS THIS GAME GAMMA, YOU GET A SHINY TOWN BADGE.

YES I AM CHALLENGING DDD TO POLICY LYNCH ME, IM NOT ACTUALLY QQING ABOUT "OH WAH PEOPLE DONT <3 ME"

IM JUST STARTING A HUGE IN-FIGHT DISTRACTION BRAWL THATS ANTI-TOWN AS HELL, MIGHT DERAIL THE QUADZ SCUM WAGON, AND WILL AT THE VERY LEAST GUARANTEE THAT I DON"T GET SHOT BY SCUM TONIGHT.

NOW SIT BACK AND ENJOY.
sottyrulez
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #885 (ISO) » Thu May 12, 2011 6:29 am

Post by sottyrulez »

^

If you are a vig, I would really appreciate you sending a bullet in this direction.
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #886 (ISO) » Thu May 12, 2011 6:29 am

Post by hitogoroshi »

Gammagooey wrote:Oh @ Hito- Parama has been at least partially intentionally scummy. Although doing it to the extent he has is irritating, it's not nearly as scummy as someone who's been trying to look town and failed miserably.

Intentionally...scummy? In what fucking world do we say "Oh hey look, this guy is being a cheeky fuckin scumbag and not contributing, but who cares because hey, he probably meant to?"

Seraphim wrote:Also, question for hito: why are you so willing to believe quadz's claim and immediately declare him as town, when you immediately declared AGM scum upon claim of a power which you equated with neighborizor:

Point I was making there is that confirmed ability use =! confirmed alignment. You have to evaluate the circumstances behind the claim.

AGM's claim looked pretty scummy at first simply because I couldn't imagine a survivor of Court not picking NS. By contrast, this claim is exactly what I'd expect from Quadz-town, and if I'm wrong I'm guessing singer will be able to figure it out. A speedlynch makes
zero
sense at this juncture.

VPB wrote:
I'm sure that is what they were planning to do....or it was his last ditch effort to ingratiate himself to singer to save his ass. P. sure scum weren't planning on him getting strung up and saved by a modkill on day 1. Additionally, he could have just used an ability instead of a cast. Funny how that never crosses your mind.

I've been ignoring the idea there are significant abilities in this game. I know the OP had one, and the thing Mina was talking about might've been an ability instead of a cast, but having significant abilities on either side is just silly when the entire point of the system is built around Casts.

VPB wrote:
I'm tired of this argument too. quadz should have been lynched D1 for his scummy ass behavior. He wasn't magically set up overnight to look scummier than he already is. You know who uses these kinds of arguments? Scum. How the hell do you think I got most of my team to survive so long in SAIII when they should have been lynched by like Day 5...by shouting Conspiracy! at every single turn.

Umm...you missed the context there. What I was saying there is that if I was in the position of likely mislynch N1, you BET YOUR ASS I'd neighborize with the person who can best read me over throwing out a random doc protect that could also be an RB, and anyone who says otherwise probably hasn't been a likely mislynch lately. Nothing to do with "Conspiracy!".

Well he certainly fooled you, so it doesn't seem like that stupid of an idea now does it?

If he's scum, he needs to fool singer forever. Why are we so intent on forcing the issue now?

@hito - has quadz done anything at all this game you find scummy?

Right on page 2 he had that scum lookin whatsit. Faraday called him on it before I did, his answer was nullish. After that, he's been in the spotlight and kinda blabbering. Hard to read. Seems overly sensitive to pressure so I wanted to see him scumhunt when he wasn't being so defensive. But I'm not the type of person to defend my null reads to get my scum reads lynched so I was pretty ambivalent about the Quadz wagon D1. Now he's claimed something almost certainly town and I think the push on him is bad and the RUSH on him ("quick, kill him before singer can get a read!") is worse.

Magua 864 is solid gold.

Fate, chill out. Let's make this a Bomb Mafia and not a Stars Aligned.
"Don’t buy a dozen eggs if you just want a hardboiled egg. Don’t buy a head of lettuce if you just want a salad. Don’t buy eggs and lettuce if you want egg salad because those are not the right ingredients." -Julius Bloop
ooba
ooba
Jack of All Trades
ooba
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #887 (ISO) » Thu May 12, 2011 6:30 am

Post by ooba »

@Ray - you've never played with a person simultaneously in two games and think "Hey, he's of different alignments in both?" - that's my reasoning .. Not saying more because I don't want to tempt another modkill ..

@Hito,

- While I think you have it right at 6 scum - I would wager that they are not in the same team. I have a kick-ass cast at 6 faith - assuming equal power ratios of {Cast usefulness/faith} for scum and town, 4-5 scum boosting would make it too unbalanced.

- And since we're discussing setup, I think scum might be split on these lines - the "pwned" kill makes me think of scummers who generally frequent scum chat - more into intuition, lightheartedness vs traditional scum who uses posts of logic to manipulate people.
Scum chat Mafia - Fervor, Concision, Whimsy, Will, Justice, Syncretism\Solism
Old school Mafia - Balance, Austerity, Asceticism, Verbosity, Logic, Syncretism\Solism
I just cannot work in the "Inexplicably Mutated" bit into this theory .. "Shot" seems more traditional but why would a vig kill Nikki Minaj?

- Also - just had a thought, I think each town domains will be composed of one domain in the first list and one in the second list because if town boosts a particular townie - say me (Justice + Balance) then both teams benefit to some extent, instead of it being lopsided

Magua wrote:Claiming of worships/domains is bad. However, @ooba, you've already claimed your domains. So claim your N1 faith, please.
Hmm, I'd rather we figure out the worship/domain system sooner rather than later. Anyway,
Justice+Balance faith on N1=2

DA-Fate wrote:Speaking of Ooba, need to co-ordinate night actions and worships. As it is I bet everyone's just herp derping around horsewhipping (auto-correct lulz, I'll leave it) their own god becase they think their role is the sexiest, but then none of us have enough faith to do anything.
Good to see you in the game Fate - Think we'll work something out by the end of today.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #888 (ISO) » Thu May 12, 2011 6:35 am

Post by Gammagooey »

hito skim over Reaper's play in Wizards- http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=14305

Granted Parama was IN that game so he could just be abusing it but if he doesn't shape up later then he can have a noose.

quadz already claimed and it's a BAD claim and he's scummy as all hells, so wagon ain't changin'.
Demonic Angel
Demonic Angel
Goon
Demonic Angel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #889 (ISO) » Thu May 12, 2011 6:36 am

Post by Demonic Angel »

ooba wrote:Good to see you in the game Fate - Think we'll work something out by the end of today.

See? That's all I needed. Someone showing some common civility and courtesy, welcoming me to the game, and not being a prick.

Now I can stop left-shifting and post content.

Good fuck mothrax PM'd him on page FOUR? How in the hell did day drag on that long?

Yes Quadz is indeed scum. Singer not immediately seeing this, calling him town OR scum is very troubling.

AGM is town, and here's why, he
actually BELIEVES his role would be broken to give to scum.
Its not easy for scum to fake that, by very fact of the mindest that they are in, because they ARE scum and they DID recieve that role. So they aren't as likely to go, "I have this role and its BROKEN to give to scum" but more likely to wonder what sort of town awesome they are up against to balance it out.

Oh joy, double miller set-up. HAI VI.
But he focuses way too much on the breadcrumb... and not at all at the fact that SOTTY also claimed miller and name-claimed?

Oooh ---points for Gamma.

Oh ok next page... still weird as fuck "I SHOULD be voting sotty till they explain flavor but I Wanna votequadz." one minute "ok I'll vote sotty"

o_O

K well sotty and them matched up their flavor so thats all sorted out hopefully.

MoI wrote:--

TL : DR – Equinox and VV are strongly leading the scum pack. Plum and Hito are in the pool. Need to see more from Sottyrulez.

This MoI case writes itself.

I'd say Magua is town for his MC proposal type. VV is a bit townish for his mothrax vote and tone.

Wow NS is town isn't he Katsuki... that's a damn shame. There goes my Perma-NSscum streak.

whoa there VP IS TOWN sorry I had my doubts. Let's not turn on eachother this game VP, promise?

Hito is doomed by his town meta, he's trying this game
REAL hard
but he just can't match obvtown awesomepants hito.
Sorry Hito, I wanted to buddy up to you and turn on you late game.... but you're just too obvscum (by way of not being obvtown) ;_;

Page 16/17, that's good enough for now.

TOWN
Faraday
Gamma
VV
AGM
DDD
Magua
NS
ooba
singer
VP Baltar

WUT HAVE YOU EVEN POSTED IN THE FIRST 16 PAGES?
RayFrost
Parama
sottyrulez
Seraphim

SCUM
Quadz
MoI
Hito
Plum

Take it to the bank. This is more for myself post game to see how well I did after the first twenty pages.

-Demon
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #890 (ISO) » Thu May 12, 2011 6:38 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

ooba wrote:Also - just had a thought, I think each town domains will be composed of one domain in the first list and one in the second list because if town boosts a particular townie - say me (Justice + Balance) then both teams benefit to some extent, instead of it being lopsided

My role PM shows this theory to be false, as constructed. So either your break-out of domains is faulty or the theory itself doesn’t hold water.

--

Magua wrote:You say they *do* have daytalk, which is *not* pointed out in the rules. In addition to that, when it's pointed out that it's not in the rules, your reaction isn't "Vi games always have daytalk", it's "Vi games always have daytalk and I would never make such a mistake and you're being an idiot."

A nice succient summary of VPB’s Daytalk statement and retraction.

Magua wrote:Fate. Put the caps lock away and shut up if you don't have anything useful to say. I will replace out if you can't. kthxbai.

No, you are not allowed to follow this course of action. The proper response is either Bullets or Rope for DA for Fate. Hell, that slot is scum anyway so it shouldn’t matter if he is being regular-style Fate douche.

--

And just on cue here's Fate to pointless spam the thread to obsfucate for his poor little Kats.

DA wrote:Really? This isn't the newbie queue, scum don't SLIP by calling people "town" or saying "other townray games" or shit like that. That's a mere synatic argument that townies are just as able to slip as scum. ACTUAL scum"slips" in games with playerlists like this are shown in the ATTITUDE of a Player's posting, as in, over MULTIPLE posts a player showing that they know the other is town.

Veterans do slip in manners such as that. Your attempt to say it only happens in the Newbie queue is noted and dismissed. Look up Ythill, a very accomplished player by any accounts, showing how he slipped in Naruto Mafia. I know you know it since you played in it. And that’s just a recent example I pulled off the top of my head.

Kats specifically said – “look at this game in comparison to
OTHER
TownRay games”. I’ve highlighted the slip part for you.

DA wrote:
She also has a suspect list, full reads in the qt, the whole shebang. No shit I'm biased because I have the same role PM, but ANY OF YOU who has played with Katsuki as scum knows she is not scum this game, and ANY OF YOU who have played with her as town should know she's actually doing pretty goddamn well this game.

Funny said suspect list and full QT reads don’t appear anywhere in her ISO. You know what Katsuki pays much more attention to her QT than to the thread as far as content? Scum-Kats.

Your meta evidence that Kats-Town is easy to read is so bad its’ not funny.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #891 (ISO) » Thu May 12, 2011 6:43 am

Post by hitogoroshi »

@Hito,

- While I think you have it right at 6 scum - I would wager that they are not in the same team. I have a kick-ass cast at 6 faith - assuming equal power ratios of {Cast usefulness/faith} for scum and town, 4-5 scum boosting would make it too unbalanced.

I really WANT to believe this. None of those kills really make sense from a town perspective (duplicity but that's reaching).

But I'm just not sure about multiple scumteams here. Let's say two 4man teams. One member from each needs to kill. So...one Caster, and only two worshipers? That just seems too..capricious. Like whether the scum gets power or not is so luck dependent.

Now if we get a scumflip suggesting two factions I'll dance for fucking joy because it'd be a lot easier to deal with than one big one. But my gut tells me one team.

- And since we're discussing setup, I think scum might be split on these lines - the "pwned" kill makes me think of scummers who generally frequent scum chat - more into intuition, lightheartedness vs traditional scum who uses posts of logic to manipulate people.
Scum chat Mafia - Fervor, Concision, Whimsy, Will, Justice, Syncretism\Solism
Old school Mafia - Balance, Austerity, Asceticism, Verbosity, Logic, Syncretism\Solism
I just cannot work in the "Inexplicably Mutated" bit into this theory .. "Shot" seems more traditional but why would a vig kill Nikki Minaj?

Uhh. This actually makes a lot of sense! 4/4/1 sk, lots of anti-town power but lots of crosskill potential.

Still having trouble grokking it with my previous but I can see it for sure. SK kills Minaj, one scumfaction kills duplicity, other kills Equinox. If nothing else this way I don't have to believe we have an awful vig.

- Also - just had a thought, I think each town domains will be composed of one domain in the first list and one in the second list because if town boosts a particular townie - say me (Justice + Balance) then both teams benefit to some extent, instead of it being lopsided.

This theory is pretty goddamn strong.

Leaving this for posterity in case I die:

If we have proof of two scumfactions (like one dead scumbag from each kind of proof), massclaim fucking everything.
"Don’t buy a dozen eggs if you just want a hardboiled egg. Don’t buy a head of lettuce if you just want a salad. Don’t buy eggs and lettuce if you want egg salad because those are not the right ingredients." -Julius Bloop
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #892 (ISO) » Thu May 12, 2011 6:44 am

Post by Parama »

gamma shut up my play is the most pro-town here.
Show
Ever wanted a playlist full of a lot of music I really dig? Here you go.

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

I basically post like I'm always on twitter, ignore my spamminess.
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #893 (ISO) » Thu May 12, 2011 6:45 am

Post by Parama »

and apparently nobody cares about why rayfrost is scum, so I'll have to type that up later today.
Show
Ever wanted a playlist full of a lot of music I really dig? Here you go.

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

I basically post like I'm always on twitter, ignore my spamminess.
Demonic Angel
Demonic Angel
Goon
Demonic Angel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #894 (ISO) » Thu May 12, 2011 6:47 am

Post by Demonic Angel »

Fate wrote:
THE FACT THAT YOU TALK TO ME
AS IF IM TOWN
IS AS DAMNING AS IT GETS

http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 6#p2946216
Oh look, I SCUMSLIPPED as town. I even bolded it for you, AND linked it.

Ythill scumslipped that he was going to die, and yes it was a pretty severe slip. But it was a UNIQUE slip, one unique to that game and the fact he didn't have BP immunity. That is in NO WAY an analogy for a slip that has been pointed out maybe a 1000 times in newbie queues, that veteran are WARY of making, and reviewing their posts before they make them as scum.

You can read Katsuki's post just as easily the other way: "other games in which Ray was of town alignment" Instead you take it in the scummiest light possible, to push your crap case on her even AFTER you had committed to calling her town for her RVS vote.

So, HOW in fact is my meta evidence that she's town bad? How is her play her similar to CYS? It isn't, it clearly isn't.

But that's fine, I'm here now, and you'll have to find fault with MY READS AND MY LOGIC if you're going to lynch this slot. Sure you'll twist this into "OH LOOK KATSUKI LURKED TILL FATE COULD COME SAVE HERE" which is probably TRUE, but that isn't a scumtell.

You bullied Katsuki with crappushes, and now I'm here to destroy those crap cases and catch you and your scumbuddies.

Get ready for the fight of your life, OR just kill me tonight.

I wouldn't put your hopes into the vig killing me because I use caps lock, that's a risky gamble.

-Demon
Demonic Angel
Demonic Angel
Goon
Demonic Angel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #895 (ISO) » Thu May 12, 2011 6:48 am

Post by Demonic Angel »

Also click the link in my last post.

Scroll down two posts.

Who JUMPED on this supposed slip hard and fast?

SCUM DID.

So yeah, lol MoISCUM, as usual, LOL.

-Demon
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #896 (ISO) » Thu May 12, 2011 6:52 am

Typical Fate empty rhetoric ...

Yep, continue to type up large swatchs of empty phrases in hopes as usual that ALL CAPS and volume make up for your lack of anything resembling logical play.

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #897 (ISO) » Thu May 12, 2011 6:54 am

Demonic Angel wrote:Also click the link in my last post

Oh look, I've cherry picked a quote from a game that supports my case!!

And then I want to apply it to people not even in said game.

Sad sad sad scum Fate / Kats.

Demonic Angel
Demonic Angel
Goon
Demonic Angel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #898 (ISO) » Thu May 12, 2011 7:51 am

Post by Demonic Angel »

Hey MOI I'm sure you haven't forgotten about Liten yet. I caught you as scum there, and I've caught you as scum here doing THE EXACT SAME THINGS.

Sad sad sad scum MOI.
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #899 (ISO) » Thu May 12, 2011 7:53 am

Post by VP Baltar »

I'm not sold that MoI is scum here Fate. If VV isn't, then he probably is, but let's focus on ramming this quadz lynch through first.
YOUR AD HERE

Too busy with work to play mafia right now but I shall return some day!

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”