nintendoaddict1
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #13 (isolation #1) » Thu May 12, 2011 6:10 am

Post by nintendoaddict1 »

Gaoth wrote:Since Talapus just mentioned work, this is a good time to say that I will have no access weekdays from 7:30 to 7:30....working without a computer blows. Mod has been informed.

Sucke to be you, I'm unemployed! :lol:
nintendoaddict1
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #21 (isolation #2) » Thu May 12, 2011 8:32 am

Pine wrote:VOTE: chesskid

Completely serious policy vote for reasons stated in sign up thread. I pulled Town, and don't want him dragging us down.

Just calling yourself Town doesn't make it so, fyi.
nintendoaddict1
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #24 (isolation #3) » Thu May 12, 2011 8:56 am

Pine wrote:Irrelevant, nintendo. Town calls itself Town, scum calls itself Town, third party (usually) calls itself Town. Even if he were on my scumteam, chesskid's blatant bullying and ad hominem playstyle is not something I want anything to do with.

DH, what's your deal? I have very clearly-stated and contemplated reasons, which predate role PMs. So clearly it has nothing to do with my status as Town/scum/third party. Care to explain yourself?

Actually, it's perfectly relevant. Sure, it's not scummy in itself to call yourself Town, but to do it so blatantly and so early in the game seems odd.
nintendoaddict1
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #50 (isolation #4) » Thu May 12, 2011 12:18 pm

evilpacman18 wrote:
Parabollocks wrote:i like pacman already.

Mega Man <3

Aqua Man? jkjk
nintendoaddict1
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #61 (isolation #5) » Thu May 12, 2011 2:34 pm

Slaxx wrote:5. Town-aligned roles will have their main performance song from the 2000s. Mafia will have their songs from other decades.

^@Scumhunter
nintendoaddict1
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #64 (isolation #6) » Thu May 12, 2011 2:43 pm

Hiraki wrote:See Nintendo? This is sarcasm.

Glad you didn't vote though, that's really scummy in your scenario.

Looked like a question to me. So I answered it. Simple, eh?
nintendoaddict1
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #71 (isolation #7) » Thu May 12, 2011 4:15 pm

Regfan wrote:
C-Worl wrote:Since we're asking what if questions, "What if I stuck my pecker in a toaster? What would happen then?"
Seriously, the discussion seems stupid right now.

You'll need to be more specific, which posts do you believe are 'what if' questions and do you find the people asking them to be scummy due to it? Also, if you believe the discussion was 'stupid' right now why not attempt to move conversation elsewhere?

Exactly, fluff post that contributed zero to anything but drawing suspicion towards yourself.
UNVOTE:
VOTE: C-Worl
nintendoaddict1
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #77 (isolation #8) » Thu May 12, 2011 4:45 pm

C-Worl wrote:
nintendoaddict1 wrote:
Exactly, fluff post that contributed zero to anything but drawing suspicion towards yourself.

A) It had relevance.
B) Because scum are the ones who love drawing suspicion towards themselves right?

Relevance? "Hey, watch me stick my dick in a toaster!" Yeah, relevant.
You tell me.
nintendoaddict1
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #88 (isolation #9) » Thu May 12, 2011 5:14 pm

C-Worl wrote:
DemonHybrid wrote:
Continues attacking Pine for something that's a known null-tell, random voting and asking for a lynch is essentially the definition of the RVS period.

I like your analysis, but no. RVS is not "asking for a lynch", it's "finding out enough information to start the game off proper".

Calling oneself "town" in the -first post of the game- is not a null tell. It's really really really odd.

I find stating that you're town early and often to be a good idea in case there is a lie detector in the game. I've shared this belief with Pine in the past so he either agreed with it and has picked up the practice himself or he's doing it just so he can trick me into putting a town tell on him.

PS, I'm town.

Wine, every bit of it.
nintendoaddict1
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #93 (isolation #10) » Thu May 12, 2011 5:42 pm

Well to answer Reg who asked my thoughts on chess and Pine,

chesskid3: Not much content, one-line posts, yeah.

Pine: ISO #1 he admits his vote has nothing to do with alignment or reads, bad. ISO #4, what are you waiting for a response on? Throughout his ISO, he defends C-Worl a number of times, basing it on his personal meta. Well, what about those of us who have no meta on C-W? Do our opinions and reads on him not matter because we should just trust you?
nintendoaddict1
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #96 (isolation #11) » Thu May 12, 2011 5:48 pm

C-Worl wrote:
nintendoaddict1 wrote:
Wine, every bit of it.

I fail to understand the statement.

First, you bring up the
possibility
of a lie detector. Then, you call yourself Town. What don't you understand? Like I said, calling yourself Town doesn't make you scum, but it doesn't make you Town either.

P. Edit: That's what I was just doing, actually. Here you go, C.
nintendoaddict1
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #101 (isolation #12) » Thu May 12, 2011 5:54 pm

C-Worl wrote:
nintendoaddict1 wrote:
C-Worl wrote:
nintendoaddict1 wrote:
Wine, every bit of it.

I fail to understand the statement.

First, you bring up the
possibility
of a lie detector. Then, you call yourself Town. What don't you understand? Like I said, calling yourself Town doesn't make you scum, but it doesn't make you Town either.

P. Edit: That's what I was just doing, actually. Here you go, C.

I don't understand how what you said in 88 matches these statements here. Does Wine mean something that I don't know about?

You... don't know what Wine is?
nintendoaddict1
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #102 (isolation #13) » Thu May 12, 2011 5:55 pm

chesskid3 wrote:which is a pretty serious scumtell for early d1 stuff since screaming WIFOM shuts discussion down which is heavily pro-scum sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

scum or your money back

To be clear, your reason for voting me is because I brought up Wine?

If not, then, what is?
nintendoaddict1
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #109 (isolation #14) » Thu May 12, 2011 6:28 pm

Well if you guys want me to claim tomorrow I will, but right now it's late and I need to get to bed.
nintendoaddict1
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #117 (isolation #15) » Thu May 12, 2011 8:41 pm

gorilla wrote:I think what's more significant here is the lack of a response to any of the arguments being made

yes offering to claim at L-4 in a 16 player game is strange but ignoring the arguments being made against you and not trying to defend is worse and reflects poorly on him

in fact i feel like giving him greater incentive to claim because of that

UNVOTE:
VOTE: nintendoaddict1

Okay, screw insomnia.
To what lack of responses are you referring?
As for not trying to defend myself, I was trying to get to sleep.
And fine.

Blink-182 and the song is Roller Coaster. I don't have an Encore song.
nintendoaddict1
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #134 (isolation #16) » Fri May 13, 2011 4:31 am

gorilla wrote:but you never said you were going to answer them later, you just asked if they want you to claim

I must have just missed the questions, then. I'll have to do a re-read of the last few pages.
nintendoaddict1
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #137 (isolation #17) » Fri May 13, 2011 5:59 am

Talapus wrote:Wow nintendo, that is some really odd play style on your part. If it's because you're new to mafia in general then hopefully you'll learn something from it. But not really arguing your case, then saying you'll discuss it more tomorrow so you can get sleep while being a L-4 is not the way to go. But then comeback in 13 minutes later and claiming outright with no real argument or discussion??? I don't really get that. In all mafia games players will get frustrated sooner or later as the finger of suspicion points their way. But when at L-4 you have more then enough time to at least try to talk things out and argue with other players for a bit in hopes to change their minds intead of just coming in and claiming.

2 hours and 13 minutes, check the time stamps. And am I not allowed to sleep? And I claimed because I didn't know if I'd get quicklynched in the night. (I tend to sleep in and today was no exception.)
nintendoaddict1
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #140 (isolation #18) » Fri May 13, 2011 6:17 am

Talapus wrote:
nintendoaddict1 wrote:
Talapus wrote:Wow nintendo, that is some really odd play style on your part. If it's because you're new to mafia in general then hopefully you'll learn something from it. But not really arguing your case, then saying you'll discuss it more tomorrow so you can get sleep while being a L-4 is not the way to go. But then comeback in 13 minutes later and claiming outright with no real argument or discussion??? I don't really get that. In all mafia games players will get frustrated sooner or later as the finger of suspicion points their way. But when at L-4 you have more then enough time to at least try to talk things out and argue with other players for a bit in hopes to change their minds intead of just coming in and claiming.

2 hours and 13 minutes, check the time stamps. And am I not allowed to sleep? And I claimed because I didn't know if I'd get quicklynched in the night. (I tend to sleep in and today was no exception.)

My bad on the 2 hours part but obviously you were still awake. So why not come in and argue instead of just coming in to claim? That actually makes your playstyle look even worse.....just saying.

Still awake does not mean I was near a computer. I told you why, I didn't want to come back in the morning and find that you guys had lynched me while I was asleep.
nintendoaddict1
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #158 (isolation #19) » Fri May 13, 2011 9:33 am

diddin wrote:That's going pretty deep into outguess the mod territory.

Actually the mod is in that game, too. :P
nintendoaddict1
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #161 (isolation #20) » Fri May 13, 2011 11:03 am

Scumhunter wrote:Hey guys this is my song. Makes me go O.o

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

I assume that is a joke... cause that song is definitely not '00.
nintendoaddict1
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #203 (isolation #21) » Sat May 14, 2011 9:36 am

Talapus wrote:
C-Worl wrote:

No, what I mean is there's a difference in D1 and D2. D1 is normally a battle to see who ends up getting lynched, what they flip as, and then you can use that for the future. Therefore, I'm trying to see who is scummier and my methods while unconventional normally do work. What I'm doing may seem like sheeping but that's not what I'm doing.

Oh, ok. That I get. For a second there it sounded you you flat out didn't care and if you didn't, you're useless to the rest of us(No offense). I've played with several players that think this way and that kind of dad weight kills a game fast. So for now.

Unvote

You know that really makes it look like you voted for your scumbuddy just to say you did so if one of you flips scum the other looks a bit more inno, then unvoted so it wouldn't look like bussing.
nintendoaddict1
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #344 (isolation #22) » Wed May 18, 2011 11:57 am

tarsonisocelot wrote:Talapus has just jumped into my scumlist majorly with that overdefensiveness.
UNVOTE: VOTE: Talapus

I don't think there was enough of a reason for a vote there, or for that matter any of your votes. Your sheeping D1, however, is a valid reason, so
Vote: Tarson
nintendoaddict1
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #346 (isolation #23) » Wed May 18, 2011 12:01 pm

Slaxx wrote:
I would like to remind everyone, since we have had two deaths (one lynch and one kill), that you
cannot talk
after being lynched or killed.

Why does this post remind me of Portal?
nintendoaddict1
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #472 (isolation #24) » Fri May 20, 2011 6:26 pm

Umm, k. I seriously have miised about 4 or 5 pages cause I only get one e-mail since the last time I checked here, sooo, I'm off to catch up.
nintendoaddict1
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #476 (isolation #25) » Sat May 21, 2011 4:42 am

Okay, time to break this down. Prepare yourselves for a wall, grab a drink, take out the dog, smoke if you got 'em.

C-Worl:

Okay, your first few posts don't really contribute anything, but #6 stands out. You mention Pine and say that you are Town. Well, there's a red flag if there ever was one. In another [ONGOING GAME] that we are both now dead in, Pine called himself Town at one point. Guess what? Scumflip. I don't trust when people call themselves Town, for good reason. If it was a claim that would b different, but just saying it like that? No.

The next few posts you say you don't know what Wine is. Not really a tell here, but when playing Mafia one should at least understand basic terminology.

#13 fluff post of voting for the Mod. Null here.

#15 Again, calling yourself Town.

#23 You say what you are doing may look like sheeping, but you are not.
What exactly were you doing, then?

#27 & #28 ... <.< No.

#29 Now you
admit
to sheeping?

#33 SH said he had a second song, yes, but that does not make him scum. Town has PR's too. Trying to find scum where it probably isn't makes me lean scum on you.

#34 - #47 Oh please tell me he isn't... *facepalm* I don't believe this. :/

#48 Okay, IMO your first valid post of the game.

Overall: Null leaning scum.

Chesskid3:

Okay a lot of his posts are random or unimportant, but let's look at his Greatest Hits (or misses)

Claims Miller in his first post. I can understand that. It sounds a lot better right of the bat then when a Cop gets a guilty on you and then you're all "Oh I'm a Miller." Townpoints.

Mostly fluff posts like 'scumbuddies4lifeeeeeeeeeeeee' and 'I SLAP YOU IN THE FACE'

#20 Oh please, no... he didn't. *sigh* he did... please for the love of decency can people please stop calling themselves obvtown? He even admitted to the possibility of being scum while being obvtown.

#22 Bad. Bad. Not caring about the flip? You are quickly losing your Townpoints, chess.

And the rest of his posts are just more non-sense. Maybe that's just his style, I don't know, I've never played with him before, but as it stands

Overall: Scum.

DemonHybrid:

Well I've been in a game with you before, but that was short lived. <.< Yeah, I don't know what your alignment is in that game as it is still ongoing, just don't spearhead any mislynches this time, k?

#3 I think we are starting to agree on things, DH.

#6 & #8 I think we're gonna get along, don't you?

Hard to get a read from the rest of his posts. btw Green Day rocks.

Overall: Leaning Town.

diddin:

#5 I see Town here.

#7 No. Sounds VT to me here.

#10 I agree there needs to be more scumhunting here, but from everyone, not just C-W. Which reminds me,
Mod when you get back get we get a prod on Nico?

#15 the SH wagon does look fishy, claiming to have a PR I think is a Town-tell. However, refusing (at first) to say the name of his song... I'm getting ahead of myself, I will go into that in my read on SH.

Overall: Null leaning Town.
And I'll give you a lifetime supply of ice cream.

evilpacman:

The first few posts he doesn't contribute that much, but #6 seems to make a bit of sense.

#8 What did you mean by "Sure I'd love to see him (Scumhunter) die a horrible death but not by lynch"? "Because" is not an answer. If he gets NK'd that's not gonna look too good on you.

#14 saying chess is badposting and using anti-town play then giving him Townpoints? Contradiction time. That vote on Talapus... something is off about it. Call it gut.

#26 That case on Tarson is shoddy to say the least, and whats's with a list of 8 or 9 people at the bottom being possible scum? If there were that many, they would have already won, no?

#27 I'm... sorry? :neutral:

Overall: Leaning scum

Gaoth:

Worrying about whether or not someone is an alt should not be concerning anyone, rather, scumhunting should be a priority.

#11 This is a good example of scumhunting. Also, this being a sequel, one should expect a few changes, but not a radical turnaround from the original. I wasn't in the '90 game, so I wouldn't know about it, though. However, I don't think speculating on how many scum there are is helping us, we just need to focus on finding out where they hide and lynch them before they can kill us all.

#16 I am also thinking there could be a Vig or SK out there, but that has yet to be seen as there was only one NK. *sigh* here's a couple of possible contradictions. In your reads, you have Pine and Regfan as Scum in D1, but D2 they are null-Town and Town?

Overall: Null.

gorilla:

#1 says Town, I don't think scum would draw attention to their role like that.

#5 & #6 You put what I think was a pressure vote on me. Then when I claim you say it looked like I gave up? I can't please you, it seems. idgi.

#11 stands out from the rest of your posts.

#13 Maybe you knew that was not hammer, maybe you didn't. idk.

#15 Better. Keep this up and I'll remove the word 'leaning' from my read on you.

#18 This. Way to go, SH. But I'm getting ahead of myself again.

#19 Why keep going back to saying 'Regfan is always scum'?

#20 (see #19)

Overall: Well, I was going to say leaning Town, but I'm gonna put this down as null for now.

Well, that's part one, stay tuned for another wall.
nintendoaddict1
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #503 (isolation #26) » Sun May 22, 2011 4:10 pm

Yeah, I'm not feeling Nicoscum either.

I'll try to get the second half up tomorrow night.
nintendoaddict1
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #510 (isolation #27) » Mon May 23, 2011 1:11 pm

Nicodemus:

Well, not much content, but I'm getting a bored VT read from this slot.

Parabollocks:

I don't know what it is, but I'm getting a Town read form this. Contributing content, doesn't seem to be sheeping, (unless I missed something).

Overall: Town

Pine:

His initial vote on Chess was a bit fishy, but his play is not saying scum to me. He acted a bit different before when he was scum, so yeah. I think forgetting it is the encore song that makes the role was an oversight, but one that I see Town making.

Overall: Town.

Regfan:

In his first post, he suggests band claiming, though, I think he just misunderstood the rule he was referring to. Although, this makes me think his band wasn't formed until '00 or later. You had to go and mess this up, though, in ISO #8. You say that claiming less than a day into the game is idiotic. Your reads are well thought out and usually broken up into small parts, making them easy to reference. But the analysis of Talapus, who flipped Town, makes you look bad. I really don't know which way to go here, but your barely on the scum side of null.

Overall: Null slight lean scum.

Scumhunter:

Your first few posts I don't see much that is helpful. @ISO #12: No shit, Sherlocke. ISO #20 you vote Reg for voting Town D1. I'm sorry, who did you vote for that later flipped Town? Okay, I am against calling oneself obvtown, but caying oneself is not obvtown? That I can live with. I don't think SH is smart enough (no offense :( ) to do something like that based on his spell of trolling.

Overall: Null.

tarsonisocelot:

Okay, well ten posts isn't much, but it is enough to make you look pretty bad. Posting reads without reading through the thread thoroughly is not a good first impression. I really don't see Talapus' defense as being too much, I, for one, sometimes look extremely scummy when Town trying to defend myself. Surely I can't be the only one. Oh, and that vote on Talapus was bad.

Overall: Scum.
nintendoaddict1
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #518 (isolation #28) » Mon May 23, 2011 3:40 pm

Regfan wrote:
Nintendoaddict1 wrote: Nicodemus: Well, not much content, but I'm getting a bored VT read from this slot.

What do you use to differentiate between bored/lazy mafia and bored/lazy VT?

Nintendoaddict1 wrote: Regfan:
1: In his first post, he suggests band claiming, though, I think he just misunderstood the rule he was referring to. Although, this makes me think his band wasn't formed until '00 or later. You had to go and mess this up, though, in ISO #8. You say that claiming less than a day into the game is idiotic.

2: But the analysis of Talapus, who flipped Town, makes you look bad.

1. There's a difference between name/band claiming and role claiming.
2. Do you disagree with the anaysis on Talapus? Yes/No?

I think generally someone as mafia would likely be at least active beyond five posts.

1. I know, I'm saying there may have been some misunderstanding on your part, or maybe my part if I misread that.
2. No. Because a lot of people (myself included) can and do look scummy at times like trying to defend yourself when Town.
nintendoaddict1
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #521 (isolation #29) » Mon May 23, 2011 3:45 pm

Regfan wrote:
nintendoaddict1 wrote:I think generally someone as mafia would likely be at least active beyond five posts.

As much as I can understand where you're coming from here it's wrong, there are multiple players that lurk to no end as scum. Nobody Special comes to mind as a prime example.

Yet, that does not eliminate the possibility that Nico slot is Town.
nintendoaddict1
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #523 (isolation #30) » Mon May 23, 2011 3:49 pm

Regfan wrote:
nintendoaddict1 wrote:Yet, that does not eliminate the possibility that Nico slot is Town.

I'm not stating that it does, I'm stating lurking is not an indication of someone being town.

Neither is being active. ;)
nintendoaddict1
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #525 (isolation #31) » Mon May 23, 2011 3:56 pm

Regfan wrote:there are multiple players that lurk to no end as scum.

Regfan wrote:I'm stating lurking is not an indication of someone being town.

So, lurking doesn't mean someone is scum, but it doesn't mean they are Town?

Wow, who's contradicting here?
UNVOTE:
VOTE: Regfan

Congratulations, I'm no longer
leaning
towards a scum read on you.
nintendoaddict1
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #530 (isolation #32) » Mon May 23, 2011 4:00 pm

Regfan wrote:Evilpacman, I suggest you read through the last page to attain the context then.

If you're so worried about context, why are you comparing Nico to some other player?
nintendoaddict1
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #532 (isolation #33) » Mon May 23, 2011 4:07 pm

Regfan wrote:
Regfan wrote: You're missing the point completly. You're stating you lean town on him due to lack of activity while also stating that activity isn't allignment related. In other words, you just admitted to contradicting yourself and won my vote.

No, I am saying two things, not one thing because of another thing. I am saying:

1. He hasn't posted much content.
2. I am getting a Town read.

2 is not because of 1.
nintendoaddict1
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #534 (isolation #34) » Mon May 23, 2011 4:11 pm

nintendoaddict1 wrote:Nicodemus:

Well, not much content,
but
I'm getting a bored VT read from this slot.

See the bolded word for emphasis. They are two separate points. And it has to do with my role.
nintendoaddict1
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #541 (isolation #35) » Mon May 23, 2011 4:19 pm

Unvote:

Damnit all.
nintendoaddict1
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #546 (isolation #36) » Mon May 23, 2011 4:37 pm

Since the cat is out of the bag I should get this out there so my affiliate(s) can get this info. Don't bother with Magua/Nicodemus slot, it is VT.

Well this game was fun, too bad I screwed myself over, though.

P. Edit: Yeah, I suppose it's no use now.

Vote: nintendoaddict1
nintendoaddict1
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #549 (isolation #37) » Mon May 23, 2011 4:39 pm

Regfan wrote:
Unvote

Sweet lets focus on the other ones now.

Why the hell do that?
nintendoaddict1
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #550 (isolation #38) » Mon May 23, 2011 4:39 pm

Magua wrote:
P-edit: Oh, seriously? Lulz. You should've said you were fakeclaiming VT to dodge the mafia kill.

That doesn't sound like it would work to me...
nintendoaddict1
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #555 (isolation #39) » Mon May 23, 2011 4:45 pm

Magua wrote:
I am town, but his report isn't correct. Methinks rolecop got bus driver'ed. That's just speculation, though, don't want anyone to claim or stupid shit like that. I'll know more tomorrow.

You just admitted to have a PR.
nintendoaddict1
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #575 (isolation #40) » Mon May 23, 2011 5:35 pm

Regfan wrote:Diddin, don't bother with Scumhunter.

Funfact: Evilpacman never mentioned, voted or addressed Nintendo until he scum-claimed.

Funfact: Neither did Nico slot.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”